LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

24 hours without peeing in the toilet

Last evening I put on a diaper and through several changes sleeping in them and into tonight I’ve not gone to pee in the potty.

Its been fun . I will again sleep in them as normal so no potty for me till tomorrow 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

Last evening I put on a diaper and through several changes sleeping in them and into tonight I’ve not gone to pee in the potty.

Its been fun . I will again sleep in them as normal so no potty for me till tomorrow 

Like I always say, "a diapie a day keeps the potty away!"???

1 hour ago, little dragoniusrex said:

then i hope you got an extra stuffer or 2 in that diaper or maybe you don't pee a lo. a lol i misunderstood your meaning there 

I didn’t keep same diaper on, no. I just didn’t go to the potty. I changed my diaper several times 

• Like 1

Except for when I need to have a bowel moment all my days are toilet free for peeing the joys of incontinence and having to wear 24/7 ( I now simply use my diaper if I feel the need as most times I get no warning anyways so whats the difference) 

• 1 month later...

Usually I wear pretty thick diapers that allow me to go at least 24 hours. I use a plastic shield Confidry 24/7 disposable (punctured with a pinwheel) over 2 pull-on cloth diapers with plastic pants. I've been retired when I was 50 and I wear them maybe 5 out of 7 days. I never use the toilet when I'm diapered. That means I wet and load my diapers all the time. I just like to suck my thumb and my plankie, especially when I have a gigantic poo and a wetting pee. 24 hours? No problem. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

Been there done that.....congrats on this step though!! Longest I think I gave gone "potty free" was about 4 or 5 days....and it was very fun!!

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

I also love that I don’t have to use a toilet i now complete free from it the only thing I use is what I wear 

lucky for me I have understanding friends and my family have always known that I am a baby 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Spiderman said:

I have been wearing a lot more since I started wearing to work.  All the same congratulations on a toilet free day.

Why did you start wearing diapies to work little buddy????????♥️?♥️?♥️☺️

Well the reason is because when I moved here my mom got half of my stash in her basement, and she is basically saying that if she moves she will throw that part of the stash.   So, I figured since I work a shift with little foot traffic I would try to take as much advantage as I could of my stash in case my mom throws out the other half of it.   In other words I am trying to use it before I lose it in a way since my stash is so big.

5 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Well the reason is because when I moved here my mom got half of my stash in her basement, and she is basically saying that if she moves she will throw that part of the stash.   So, I figured since I work a shift with little foot traffic I would try to take as much advantage as I could of my stash in case my mom throws out the other half of it.   In other words I am trying to use it before I lose it in a way since my stash is so big.

Oh, that makes perfect sense. But Why not try to go back and try to get the other half of that stash before your mom throws it away???? I mean I know you're not probably low on diapies yet. But I'm sure adding at least a couple of diapies from that stash will come in handy.?

3 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Oh, that makes perfect sense. But Why not try to go back and try to get the other half of that stash before your mom throws it away???? I mean I know you're not probably low on diapies yet. But I'm sure adding at least a couple of diapies from that stash will come in handy.?

I am trying to do that when I can little buddy.  Not just for more diapers, but because if I leave them there my mom will use it against me when she leaves by yelling at me for leaving them there.

5 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

I am trying to do that when I can little buddy.  Not just for more diapers, but because if I leave them there my mom will use it against me when she leaves by yelling at me for leaving them there.

That sucks!? I REALLY wish your mom supported your baby lifestyle. I would be like, "what's your problem woman?!"???????

• 1 month later...
On 3/31/2022 at 11:30 AM, Spiderman said:

On 3/31/2022 at 11:36 AM, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

That sucks!? I REALLY wish your mom supported your baby lifestyle. I would be like, "what's your problem woman?!"???????

I don't think she is unsupportive, she said if she moves she will throw them out basically giveing him a chance to collect them before she does move. Your probally right about your mom yelling at you though as if your collection is that big it would be alot of wasted money so I could see her point. Parents are always going to be concerned for their children's financial security ?, I know my mom used to complain about me wasteing money on sewing machines because I suck at sewing and broke alot of sewing machines and spent about a total of $750 in sewing machines alone, not counting the needles thread and cloth. Cloth about $350 and thread about $250 needles about $120, I can definantly see her point on my waste of money however only because I haven't started anything new and could have bought a new wardrobe with the money, I instead wanted to try makeing my own clothes, bedding, and pajamas. 4years later I'm still makeing stuff a bit too small ?. She found that out when I ordered a really expensive type of cloth and tried to make her slippers and low and behold I made them 1 size too small ?

My mother was recently in the hospital for about five days leaving me home alone. While I desperately missed having her around the house. I spent every day and night in diapers, and it was amazing. (Also brought a supply of dresses to her house to wear while she was away). I'm really glad to have her back home again though and I do get to spend the days "in character" at my own house once my brother leaves for work.