LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The [[Witch]] - Chapter 25 (09/05/22)

Lena is going to poop her pull ups and get put back in diapers after a spanking by her new mommy. In public or not doesn’t entirely matter mwahahahsha 

Really though, this should be a good thing for her sense it’s Christmas, but it is still the diaper dimension so a good bad thing ?

So many things could happen now I love it. Both for Leena and the Witch. 

A really nice chapter.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

I know Christmas is celebrated everywhere on other days but with us here it is celebrated on 24.12. and since this day is today I wish everyone who reads this happy holidays, good time with the people you love, delicious food, good health and a happy new year.

• Like 1
On 12/23/2021 at 3:53 PM, ImprobableLemon said:

ursery floor, padded panties crinkling with every step.

The holiday is only just getting started…

I'm glad to see she seem's to have reformed

On 12/20/2021 at 11:41 PM, ImprobableLemon said:

They… Uh… Call themselves ‘Angels’. Some members of the team have begun praying to them in exchange for more information. They think we’re just curious humans looking to other realities.”

*panicked screech and spray of coffee*

shima-rin-scared.gif

*flips switches as an automated message to begins to play, setting both the PDCs and anticapital ship batteries to auto target*

"This is a restricted area at Alert Condition 2. You have been target locked and marked for fire. You have 30s to state your intention or jump clear."

On 12/20/2021 at 11:41 PM, ImprobableLemon said:

The woman on the ground growls in anger and pain while pulling herself to her feet. Once sure of her footing she takes after the man, following him down the alley with a hurried limp.

Honestly more merciful than I would have been. Disrupt the electric activity in her heart to send it into arrhythmia. Lady would have dropped in seconds. Or if you don't want an out right kill send her brain storming and into full seizure. Now if I really wanted to be an absolute bitch I could load a info hazard that would make her piss and or shit herself every time she thinks about grabbing a little

4 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Honestly more merciful than I would have been. Disrupt the electric activity in her heart to send it into arrhythmia. Lady would have dropped in seconds. Or if you don't want an out right kill send her brain storming and into full seizure. Now if I really wanted to be an absolute bitch I could load a info hazard that would make her piss and or shit herself every time she thinks about grabbing a little

And that's exactly why I like you.

You are just as mean, if not partly so even worse, than me.

Seriously a conditioning in the brain that every time their instincts go through they bring themselves to piss in their pants and poop how awesome is that.

On 12/26/2021 at 5:10 AM, Moon3ye said:

Seriously a conditioning in the brain that every time their instincts go through they bring themselves to piss in their pants and poop how awesome is that.

*shrugs sheepishly and laughs* I can get creative I just hold back because of my conscience ???‍♀️

I was cleaning out the file cabinet in my house today when I found something odd crumpled up and hidden between folders. It is not mine and I have no idea where it came from. I live alone and in the middle of nowhere, Wisconsin.

Actually, I spent half the day looking into this and thanks to Google I found this thread which seems to share a few keywords. I scanned the document and I will upload it for you all to read.

Not sure what this is about or what is happening here, but if I run into anything else odd like this in the future, I'll let you people know.

- Nojh Ode

img.jpg

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Nojh Ode said:

I was cleaning out the file cabinet in my house today when I found something odd crumpled up and hidden between folders. It is not mine and I have no idea where it came from. I live alone and in the middle of nowhere, Wisconsin.

Actually, I spent half the day looking into this and thanks to Google I found this thread which seems to share a few keywords. I scanned the document and I will upload it for you all to read.

Not sure what this is about or what is happening here, but if I run into anything else odd like this in the future, I'll let you people know.

- Nojh Ode

That's certainly odd... I've also not seen anything like that document.

This is probably nothing. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

However, if anything else like this happens again do share.

Part Two of the Christmas Extra will be released shortly.

• ImprobableLemon changed the title to The [[Witch]] - Noteworthy Post (01/02/22)

I’m all for the regression option of punishments on that paper. But of course I do. I’m me. Lol

18 minutes ago, ImprobableLemon said:

Part Two of the Christmas Extra will be released shortly.

Yay

This has been really fun to read. Love the use of magic in the DD.

[[Witch]] is a great character. I love how you've built up the mystique surrounding her and how she's not flexing her powers constantly.

You're world building is excellent. Looking forward to more with the "Angels" and getting the backstory of the black hole incident.

There's a lot more that has yet to be seen and covered I'm sure. I truly look forward to it.

And congrats on the new job. Being let go is always a cruddy feeling.

• Like 1

I’m just checking to see if everything is alright with you. It’s almost been a week since your last post, I don’t want to make you feel rushed on posting the next chapter, I’m honestly just checking to see if you’re okay and everything. 

49 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I’m just checking to see if everything is alright with you. It’s almost been a week since your last post, I don’t want to make you feel rushed on posting the next chapter, I’m honestly just checking to see if you’re okay and everything. 

Everything is good, part 2 is just taking a bit of time. I'm currently 13 double spaced pages in on it and still have a bit to go. Also editing because I'm very picky about my writing, especially on more character driven chapters like this one. I've probably banged out roughly 2 pages a day.

Also some busyness with my new job and on top of that my girlfriend is sick with something after a co-worker of hers fell ill with covid. She can't get a covid test because they're seemingly out everywhere. She isn't feeling too bad though but I've been helping her out and have not yet fallen ill myself.

Feeling very glad I put the first 'half' of the extra out first though. Otherwise this would've been a huge 'chapter'.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Extra Chapter #2: Christmas Part 2

After months of communication the only thing that now separated the pair was an open doorway.

Tulip was taller than their video chats had led Lenna to believe. A head and a half, if not two taller in fact. And height is not the only feature she bests the shorter Amazon in. Her bust is a good two sizes larger, and her ginger hair flows down to her waist. Compared to Lenna’s shoulder cut.

Lenna was previously unaware she’d had boxes to tick regarding suitable partners. However, seeing Tulip in person, her appearance alone was ticking unknown boxes left and right.

“So… Are you going to invite me in?”

A beautiful voice. She punctuates the question with a small laugh. Voice chat yet again doing a disservice to the real thing.

“Right… Right! Sorry about that, come in.”

Breaking free from her brown eyes, she steps aside. Tulip accepts the invitation and steps into Lenna’s home along with her suitcase, closing the front door behind her.

After slipping her shoes off and placing them on the shoe rack, she leans forward and embraces the smaller girl in a hug. Which Lenna returns. Despite her heart beating a thousand miles a minute.

“It’s so good to see you!”

“I-It’s good to see you too, thanks for making the trip out here.”

“No problem, I’m used to travelling. You totally undersold your house, it’s beautiful! Almost as much as the owner, anyway.”

Despite the last bit coming out quiet, Lenna catches the compliment. Making her blush.

“H-How about I show you around the first floor and then we can take your stuff up to the guest room on the second. That sound good?”

“I wouldn’t dare turn down a tour from my gracious host. Lead the way!”

“Well… As you can see, we have the living room on the left. That little bar island section built into the wall starts the kitchen on the right. That door on the other side leads to the laundry room and then the back yard. Finally, just past the island we have the staircase up.”

The pair walk around the first floor. Surveying the living room and taking a peek into the sizeable kitchen along the way. Lenna offers her visitor a beverage, like a good host, though Tulip declines.

That section of the tour complete, Tulip grabs her suitcase for the second portion.

As they take the staircase to the second floor, Tulip speaks up.

“I’m pretty jealous of your kitchen. The one in my apartment is pretty… Compact to say the least.”

“With how much you like cooking, I’m surprised you chose a place with a small kitchen.”

“Well, if the rent is good enough then I’m willing to make a sacrifice or two.”

She punctuates with a short laugh that Lenna parrots in agreement.

Reaching the second story hallway, Lenna spots the nursery door which hangs open. Quickly she steps to the right and closes it. Tulip takes notice of the slightly anxious look on Lenna’s face and her actions but doesn’t audibly question anything.

“So, this way we have the bathroom. On the other half there’s the master bedroom with bathroom, and a guest room.”

“Awesome, which of the doors is for the guest room?”

Tulip steps towards the other side of the hall, towards the two bedrooms. She gestures towards the doors with her free hand.

“Oh, you can take the master bedroom.”

“Are you sure, where are you going to sleep?”

“Positive, I usually sleep in the nursery anyway-”

Lenna answers truthfully, the words exiting without filter. Her face immediately burns red and she clamps up.

“I don’t remember seeing that on the tour, you’ll have to show me. I’ve only seen a bit of it from your pictures. Let’s deal with this suitcase first though.”

“R-Right.”

Walking past her friend, Lenna opens the door to the master bedroom. Tulip follows suit, marveling at the well decorated and comfortable room.

“This. Is. Awesome.”

“Pfft, you haven’t seen anything yet.”

Lenna opens a door to the right of the room, exposing the white tile bathroom. Two sinks, a toilet, and a large bathtub akin to a jacuzzi take up the space.

In awe Tulip sets her suitcase on the floor and stumbles to the bathroom.

“If you told me your bathroom was like this… I’d have come down weeks, no, months ago.”

“Sorry, I had to be sure you weren’t talking to me for my bathroom. But now you’re worrying me.”

The pair laugh at the idea. And after investigating the room Tulip starts pulling clothing from her suitcase. With Lenna’s assistance they begin to get the items placed into appropriate dresser drawers and hung in the closet.

“Do you wear these clothes?”

While dealing with her own clothing, Tulip points to the series of very adult and more ‘businessy’ outfits hung towards the back of the closet.

“Huh, why’d you ask that?”

“They just don’t really seem like you. Also, the thin layer of dust. I’m actually something of a detective.”

“I guess you’re right. I haven’t had to dress up like that in a while, ever since I quit my old job.”

“Maybe if there’s time you can show off these outfits. I’d kill to see the Lenna Rivera in a pantsuit.”

“You’re going to make me groan thinking about putting that on…”

In the midst of their conversation, the unpacking ends. Since Tulip brought only enough clothes for the weekend, the process went by in a flash.

Lenna claps her hands together and looks to Tulip.

“We have pretty much the rest of the day before the lightshow tonight, want to buckle down and watch some Christmas movies?”

“I’d love to. However, I was promised the final piece of the tour after unpacking. How about that first?”

That same anxious look crosses Lenna’s face. She rubs her arms awkwardly as well.

“Uh, right. I guess we’ll do that… First…”

“Excellent, lead the way!”

Tulip’s energetic words do little to calm the smaller Amazon who takes the lead, moving down the hall.

Finally, they reach the door she’d closed upon first reaching the second floor. Slowly, as if dreading what comes next, she turns the handle and pushes the door open.

“You don’t have to look around too much, you know… It’s not that- “

“This is pretty cool.”

In surprise Lenna turns to Tulip. With an amazed look on her face, she struts about the room checking out all manner of upscaled little gear.

“You think so?”

“Of course, I’ve never seen anything like this in person. Obviously, this is the background in most your pictures, but seeing it in the flesh… Is something else.”

“You don’t have to put on an act, Tulip. You won’t hurt my feelings… I know you’re not really into this.”

This was of course, a lie. A rejection would certainly send crush Lenna and send her spiraling.

“Is that why you’ve been acting kind of weird today?”

Silence in response. The smaller girl once again rubbing her pulled in arms self-consciously. Tulip continues, stretching her arms out to wave towards the room around her.

“This may not be exactly my kind of thing, but I’m a fan of the Lenna that is true to herself. This is you. How could I hate that?”

“Then you… You don’t think this is strange?”

“Oh yeah this is very strange. But good, strange. Your type of strange.”

“Heh, thanks.”

A better result than the anxiety driven Lenna could’ve expected. As the air exhales from her body she feels the negativity in her body diminish.

“Everyone does weird shit; this just happens to be your brand of weird. I’d never beat someone up for their harmless eccentricates. I’m told that I put toilet paper on the roll backwards.”

“Hahaha, what? You think that’s even remotely similar!?”

Her admission forces Lenna into a laugh. The ridiculousness of comparing her ABDL lifestyle to toilet paper preferences sending her into a fit.

Tulip joins in with laughter of her own.

The pair then embrace in a quick but tight hug.

“Do you feel better now that we’re past this?”

“Yeah. I really do. You’re the best, Tulip.”

And she meant it. The anxiety and nervousness that held sway over her body and mind was now completely gone.

“With that out of the way, how about those movies?”

“Yeah! Let’s make some hot chocolate!”

Before they can cross the threshold of the room and exit completely, Tulip stops.

“Before we start, don’t you need to uh… Diaper up?”

Lenna turns, mechanically, to her taller friend. Blushing and embarrassed to a degree she’d not thought possible.

“W-W-What!? What! What do you mean!?”

“Well… I’d just not heard any crinkling or rustling. And the movies could take some time, I  don’t know… I just thought maybe it’d be helpful.”

Perhaps the worst part to Lenna, was how serious Tulip spoke. Lacking any embarrassment on her part. As if Lenna wearing thick, padded, absorbent underwear was the norm. Though technically it was.

“You… I don’t… I…”

“Really, it’s fine, don’t mind me…”

Lenna stammers and Tulip attempts to placate. Bringing an end to the even more awkward conversation, Lenna relents.

“I guess… You’re right. If you don’t mind, then I might get changed real quick…”

Tulip smiles, pleased with herself in helping her friend get more comfortable. Seeming to lack the ability to read the room in regard to her line of questioning. Her pleased smile soon turns mischievous with her next question.

“Do you need help, Lenna? I’m inexperienced but I could always- “

“Alright, alright, now I can tell you’re messing with me! I’ll meet you downstairs!”

Laughing, the larger Amazon exits the nursery; leaving Lenna red faced and ready to get ready.

With her heart beating a million miles a minute over that last interaction, the pull ups shimmy past her thighs. The pair being just slightly damp. In an unintended way.

~~~

After freshening up and putting on a more suitable… Absorbent… Pair of undergarments, Lenna made her way down to the living room. Tulip made no comment over her choice in underwear, regardless of how obviously it bulged from under her dress.

With hot cocoa and homemade cookies in hand the pair settled down and began a marathon.

Tulip forced her skittish and embarrassed friend close. They sat elbow to elbow. Covered under a large, warm throw.

And despite her initial protests, Lenna mellowed out sunk into the comfortable blanket. Leaning against her friend. They were engrossed in the films for some time.

By the time the final credit began to roll across the screen she’d had already ‘let loose’ into her padding several times. As comfy as she was, she’d done it without a second thought as she was used to doing. And she’d now forgotten about the state of her Amazonian pampers.

Their binge culminated in the two girls standing up from a long period of rest and instantly feeling it in their bodies.

“Oh god, how old am I again?”

Tulip moans in pain, her arms and legs cracking in distress as she painfully creaks to her feet. Lenna stifles a laugh, her form creaking but significantly less than her friend.

Her smaller frame clearly more elastic.

Still though, reflexively, she lifts her arms up over her head. Clasping her hands above her and reaching high. Forcing Tulip to stifle a laugh of her own.

Lenna looks questioningly towards her friend. Following her gaze, she looks down and is greeted to the sight of her bare diaper. Dress pulled high, the bottom just covering her waistband. Doing less than nothing to cover the yellowed padding.

Reminding her of the status of her underwear.

“OH SHIT! SORRY! I’m sorry, force of habit!”

With a shriek she drops her arms, once again becoming decent.

Tulip’s stifled laughs belt out full forced to this reaction. Wiping the start of a tear from her eyes she replies to her frantic friend.

“Oh man… You’re fine, stop worrying about it. I couldn’t help but notice you took what I said to heart. Maybe a little too well, are you leaking?”

“No way! Am I!?”

Bending forward, her hands quickly find their way under her dress. Pressing and checking the outside for any indication of wetness. Finally, she looks up from her panic and she’s welcomed by her friend’s mischievous grin.

“Frankly it’s adorable when you freak out like this.”

“You’re too much! Did you come here just to mess with me!?”

“No, but it’s certainly a perk and so much easier to do in person.”

Grumbling at being caught off guard twice by Tulip, Lenna climbs the stairs back to the nursery. Ready to change herself and head on out for the light show.

She goes through the motions. Wiping herself down, using a touch of cream, and rubbing in a liberal amount of powder. When the front panel is pulled toward herself and the tapes are applied, the job is done.

In record time she skips down the staircase, and together they pull on their coats, hats, and shoes.

Since Lenna’s house is on the edge of town, in the suburbs, she offers to drive them to their destination in town. Rather than spend money for a taxi. Which Tulip accepts.

It’s a smooth drive albeit with some more traffic. The women spend the minor journey with the radio cranked high. Their shared music tastes keeping them both entertained.

“Augh, is this as close as we’re going to get?”

Tulip groans from the passenger seat, preparing to get out of the car. Bemoaning their fate of arriving to a crowded city on a holiday evening. The various lots they’d passed closer to the light show had been packed.

“You’ve been going on about this since we started looking! You’re quite the little whiner for someone so tall, you know.”

“I may groan, whine, and complain… But I’m not the one in diapers, am I?”

The smirk Lenna wore, feeling as though she’d finally got one over Tulip was short lived. Quickly replaced by a frown and blush.

“Come onnnnn, let’s go.”

“Coming, coming! Wait up, don’t be mad!”

“Hmph.”

Cheeks puffed, Lenna moves away from the car. Not before locking it for safety.

“Got ya!”

“Gah!”

Tulip catches up fast, jogging after the shorter girl. From behind she snatches her hand before making her way to Lenna’s side. Not expecting this, Lenna yelps in surprise.

The act fulfills its intended purpose. The playful anger Lenna had toyed with vanished quickly. Leaving her shy and yet again blushing.

For her part, Tulip wasn’t faring any better. She’d felt playful and mischievous when going for her friend’s hand. But with their hands now joined, now she was feeling bashful herself. Which Lenna certainly picks up on.

“Looking a little red, Tulip. Didn’t know you did that.”

“Ah, it’s cold out… So windy.”

“Well… We forgot to wear gloves… And it is cold out…”

“Right. We better keep this up then…”

~~~

I barely managed to get everything created on time.

Currently I’m sitting at our usual table at Solstice. Which is packed. Unsurprising, being that it is an eatery on the eve of an apparently mass celebrated holiday. I’ve never actually seen Franz so busy here. I’m sure he’ll find time to stop by with us.

Now it’s just wasting time and waiting for the pair to arrive.

Moments after that thought crosses my mind, I see them step in. Flakes of snow still stuck to their coats.

They seemed to be dressed in their usual, if not more wintery, attire. Thankfully for Amelia’s sake they seemed to have had time to get a change of clothes after the party.

I wave to them and after spotting me, they head my way.

Gale sits first, grabbing the wall spot of the booth. She then hits the switch to raise the seat next to her for Amelia who with Gale’s assistance gets seated as well.

“So how was- “

“It was terrible!”

Amelia interrupts with an exclamation. Her girlfriend gives her a pat on the head, looking unimpressed.

“It wasn’t that bad.”

“Says you! Amelia knows you satisfied your gluttonous appetite at the buffet! All Amelia had were poisoned cookies and milk that likely came from an Amazon!”

“Weeeeeellllll…”

Giving a sheepish grin Gale appears incapable of refuting the little’s claim.

I’d better interrupt their squabble, or we’ll be here like this all night.

“Were you able to purify the food?”

“Yeah, it worked great! No side effects, no wet diaper, no hypnosis. Your lessons have really paid off.”

“Glad to hear it. You want anything to eat? We can call Martin over to get the goods.”

“Amelia would kill for some actual food. As good as Amazon milk and cookies are, it just… Feels weird to eat them even without the poison.”

“Wait, that’s right… You drank milk from another woman’s tit. What the hell!”

With faux jealousness, Gale raises her voice. Irritated, Amelia elbows her girlfriend.

“Not so loud! It was in a bottle you idiot!”

Likely hearing the usual commotion Martin appears. The little has come quite far these past months. With the combined help of Amelia and myself he’s now able to wear the men uniform’s jacket and only requires the female uniform’s skirt. His masculine features are making a gradual reappearance as well; he’s looking more androgynous than womanly.

“Welcome ladies, may I help my favorite customers?”

“Hey Martin, I believe Franz prepared food for us earlier if you want to pop back for it.”

“Sure thing, I’ll let him know you’re here as well.”

Collectively we thank him, and he walks off to the kitchen. A short while later Franz appears, platter of food in hand which he sets down on the table.

“Martin will be covering me for a moment. Unfortunately, I am lacking in time this evening.”

“Thanks for doing this Franz, Amelia is just glad to be with everyone like this tonight, even if only for a moment.”

“I’m glad for the food, this looks great Franz. The glaze on this ham is speaking to me.”

“Amelia has no idea where you keep everything you eat.”

The little says, sounding as though she’d long since given up on questioning Gale’s insatiable appetite. For her part Gale has restrained herself, allowing Franz to plate everyone’s meal from the platter.

Once everyone’s got their plate before them, we dig in. Savoring the taste of Franz’s wonderful cooking.

A few bites in, I speak up.

“Since Franz doesn’t have long, do we want to pass out gifts now?”

“That is a good idea, my apologies for rushing this everyone.”

“No need to apologize, Amelia understands.”

“Mffkay.”

The couple on the other side of us replies understandingly, though Gale’s words come hindered by her full mouth.

“I’ll go first then since most of my gifts are not here. There’s really only one thing for me to pass out now.”

I say while pulling out a wrapped box containing Amelia’s requested rings. I slide the box over to Amelia before continuing.

“This is for Amelia; you should open it tonight. Gale your gift is at your house, in your gym. Franz you’ll get your gift later.”

“Thanks Witch. Gale and Amelia can go next. Since we kinda gifted together.”

At Amelia’s prompting, Gale reaches into the bag they brought with them and pulls a handful of wrapped packages out. Two presents are handed to both me and Franz.

“The bigger one is from Amelia, open that one first.”

Taking her advice, I pull the larger gift into a better position to open it. Even without opening it, I can feel it thrum with magic.

With the paper removed all that remains is a metal box. Just under a foot tall. Rounded corners and pristine. With a glance, I know what it is.

“You made me a golem. And a metal one at that. I see you’ve been practicing your artificer skills as well; it is high quality.”

She blushes at the praise, rubbing the back of her head and refusing my eyes.

“Well… Amelia thought it would be useful. It kind of goes with your next gift. Open it!”

The smaller gift fits in my hand. Removing the paper around it leaves me with a simple white box. Inside that, a single key. I look at the pair, questioningly. Noticing my confusion, Gale speaks up.

“That is a key to Amelia’s apartment. Or should I say, your apartment.”

“What? Are you sure?”

“Amelia is living with Gale pretty much full time already, so Amelia decided to move in with her. We’ll clear it out shortly and it’ll be all yours. Your own space. Plus paid for by our organization. Amelia made that golem to act as your housekeeper! Sorta like a cooler Roomba.”

“Wow, thank you both! For you to think about me so much… That means a lot, really.”

While thanking the two, Franz has finished unwrapping his first gift. A pair of hand towels for a bathroom or kitchen. Light pink with a cute picture of a cat at the ends.

The serious vibe at the table vanishes at the odd sight.

The two girls laugh at his bemused expression. I can’t hold back a chuckle myself, imaging the serious man using the item in his home. Between fits of giggles, Gale elaborates.

“Ha ha haaa sorry… Woo, that was a bit of a joke. The real gift is the next one.”

“Hm, I believe your joke has fallen a bit flat. These will certainly find use in my apartment.”

Interested I lean closer to Franz, peaking at the object in his hand as he unwraps the next gift.

Once free from its wrapping, it’s clearly a picture frame with an obvious button on top.

Clicking the button, the frame comes to life. Scrolling through a variety of photos. Pictures of Amelia, Gale, Franz, and myself. Some solo, some in groups, and many taken without Franz or I noticing.

The gift appears to have a profound effect on Franz. His gaze softens and his thumb runs along the frame.

“This… Thank you.”

“It’s nothing old man. You’ve taken care of Amelia and I for quite a while now. Hell, you’re basically family to us.”

From across the table Gale briefly clasps Franz on the shoulder, sending the sentiment home.

“We wanted to give you something to remember us by. Amelia knows you don’t keep many pictures around, but…”

“No, this will be prominently displayed. How could I hide such picturesque photos?”

“All this mushy nonsense out of the way, it’s your turn Franz.”

In contrast with her touching sentiment moments prior, Gale brings an end to the moment. Franz places the frame on the table and shrugs his shoulders.

“I suppose I am much like Witch here in that many of my gifts are not here. Gale informed me that the two of you were moving in together, so I contacted the gentleman who made the automated booths here. He will make some of the conveniences of your home a touch more ‘little friendly’ for Amelia.”

“You didn’t! Franz that’s amazing! Amelia is so freaking happy!”

“Thanks Franz. As much as I like picking her up and throwing her around the house, she’s obstinate and wants to do things her way sometimes.”

Before Amelia can refute, I decide to slyly offer my own opinion.

“I think that makes the two of you well suited for each other.”

This of course, sets them both off.

“Hah? What’s that supposed to mean!?”

“Tell Amelia what you mean by that!”

“Ladies, ladies, I fear that is in fact a quality you all share. This should not come as such a shock.”

“Who asked you!”

In tandem, as if rehearsed, the three of us turn to Franz and cry out in practiced outrage. Surprised we turn to each other before bursting in joyous laughter.

~~~

“That light show was great! Have you been before?”

“No, I didn’t think it was worth it to go alone. But it was something else…”

Walking hand in hand the pair carefully tread back to the car. A fresh layer of snowy dust on the ground making the trip only slightly perilous.

Lenna pats her stomach with a free hand and gives her friend a look before continuing her thought.

“Speaking of something else, that food truck… It was good, but…”

“Having problems? I’m feeling alright myself. I told you that dog looked iffy!”

“I haven’t had one in forever, I was obligated! It even had chili!”

Tulip nods her head as if agreeing that chili made the dubious cylinder of suspicious meat more appealing.

“We can stop if you want. I see some stores still open.”

“No, no, it’s fine… I… I also didn’t bring a change or pair of underwear…”

Quietly, embarrassingly, she squeaks the last part out.

“Ooooh… Well, we can pick up the pace then.”

With that said, the pair shuffle down the sidewalk at an increased pace. Before they know it, they’re within sight of the parking lot.

“Ah wait Tulip, my dress is stu- “

“Are you not ashamed of yourself young lady?”

The two girls stop. Lenna from the sensation she was feeling and Tulip from the voice of an unknown woman, a stranger. Both girls turn a head back to look at the source of the words.

An Amazon woman, older than them, in her 30’s. Between Lenna and Tulip’s height. Standing next to an Amazon man and a few other couples. She’d grabbed a handful of the bottom of Lenna’s dress as they walked past and lifted it up. Exposing the sodden garment taped around her waist.

“How shameless. An Amazon waltzing… Or should I say waddling around town like some sort of little. Where is your pride? Your maturity?”

She sneers at the girl she’s trapped in her grip. The harsh words visibly affect her, like a punch to the gut, and she recoils unsuccessfully; given no quarter by the larger stranger. Tulip stares open mouthed at the situation, shocked. The stranger’s acquaintances look on, murmuring amongst themselves in agreement.

“I… It’s not… Let me go…”

Feebly and weakly Lenna attempts to free her dress while the Amazon makes a spectacle of her. Tears burning the edges of her vision.

Perhaps spurned due to the unexpected movement, the girl feels something shift within.

“Oh no…!”

Giving up the fight for her dress she wraps her arms around her stomach as if trying to hold in whatever burns within. Her knees buckle and bend slightly.

Only a handful of rude noises erupt from her rear as a cascade of warm mush rushes to fill the waiting garment. Forcing it to droop further for the surprised and very much unintended audience.

Feeling better in a sense, but also much worse, she remains locked in that kneeling position. Paralyzed. Looking down at her feet, unable to face those around her. Very much feeling the role of a small, shy little.

The woman holding Lenna’s dress lessens her hold and the fabric flutters down, covering the results of her accident. Not as an act of mercy however, as she pushes her lightly on the shoulder. Sending the wide-eyed girl crashing onto her bottom.

“My mistake everyone. She must not be an Amazon after all.”

She turns her back to Lenna, looking toward her group. Gesturing behind her to the girl on the ground. Before continuing.

“Just an abnormally large little. Anyone interested in adoption? Though the mess might be a bit much… Ha!”

Satisfied with her attempt at a joke she laughs, cruelly at her misfortune. It is a hit as the others join in with jeers and demeaning comments of their own.

Finally, as if broken from a stupor, Lenna looks down at herself. Her breath catching in her throat. The dress she’d picked to impress Tulip, now wet and dirty from the cold, snowy ground. The feeling of the mess in her diaper shifting with every slight movement.

Their evening. Tulip’s trip.

Any chance they could…

Ruined.

She withdraws into herself, pulling her knees close. Sobbing quietly into her ruined outfit.

Having watched this train of events reach this conclusion, Tulip snaps to her own senses. Looking from her friend, crying on the ground. To the crowd of Amazons overjoyed at her expense.

Tulip feels a vein pop on her forehead, an intense anger bubbling forth.

A protective, righteous anger.

“What the fuck is your problem?”

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here we have the end of the second part. Which I'd originally intended to be the final part. My how things change, huh?

Obviously there will be a part three. This was about 21 and a half pages, and with how much ground I still wanted to cover It'd probably breach 30. So probably for the best that this be a three parter.

Here's an update to the insanity that left this chapter hanging for oh so long.

I caught the covid I had previously hoped had passed me over. My body took it very poorly. I'm mostly recovered but I still have a terrible, distracting sore throat. I finished editing this with said throat issue.

Canonically I would say the Christmas 'Extra' takes place after the latest actual chapter. It fits in quite nicely there and story important details have occurred.

All that said, I hope everyone enjoys the long awaited chapter. It's been fun to write it.

Thanks again to everyone who continues to read and follow the story. You make all this possible with your interest. I'll see you all after my full recovery.

• Like 8
  • ImprobableLemon changed the title to The [[Witch]] - Christmas Extra #2 (01/16/22)

Nice chapter I liked the Christmas atmosphere in the place.

Although Lenna was a mean Amazon, I felt sorry for her here.

I hope Tulpi can protect her.

I hope you recover soon from all the consequences of Coivd.

16 hours ago, ImprobableLemon said:

A protective, righteous anger.

“What the fuck is your problem?”

Yeah no someone puts hands on my partner there is a good chance they are getting CS sprayed....

Get 'em girl. I'll hold your purse.

I love the last part. I can see that being a problem for any Amazon wearing diapers in public. Or the opposite and get treated like a little probably even get a forced diaper change in front of everyone or being dragged to some orphanage close by and almost getting into said orphanage if the owner doesn’t want to take her size. 

• ImprobableLemon changed the title to The [[Witch]] - Chapter 25 (09/05/22)