LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The [[Witch]] - Chapter 25 (09/05/22)

12 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

This why if I ever got my hands on immortality I would make sure it's conditional or that like I could pass on directly from the mortal realm like elves into Valinor...... Fuck around the multiverse for a few millinea, witness wonders and horrors beyond imagining and then take one last walk beyond the furthest shore ?

I understand the reference. I am currently listening to the Silmarillion as an audio book.

I’m just curious where will she find such an Amazon. Especially one that wouldn’t try to do her harm. This will be interesting for sure. 

31 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I’m just curious where will she find such an Amazon. Especially one that wouldn’t try to do her harm. This will be interesting for sure. 

I really doubt that there is anyone who can do her any real harm.

2 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I really doubt that there is anyone who can do her any real harm.

I said try to do her harm ? I feel sorry for any Amazon that does though ? 

• Like 1

Since we’ve had some marvelous updates to other stories in this genre I was curious when we will see one on this story? I might be a little anxious to see where it goes lol

“Ahhh ha ha… Oh man, I can’t get enough.”

John Eroldt sighs and leans back in his chair. He fiddles with his phone, working on getting the footage of Thomas’ sister sent to the little.

The man is in his mid-30’s and in good shape, appearing to those who don’t know any better as a man in his 20’s. He wears a grey and white button-up shirt with a dark tie loosened and hanging from his neck. Black khakis and loafers adorn the legs he’s propped up on his desk.

His face is well proportioned and attractive. Intelligent, bright blue eyes. Light, brown hair in a side part.

Once the video has been sent, he gently throws the phone onto the desk and sits up. Drumming his now free fingers along the top of the desk.

“Well, I guess it’s time to get to business. Can’t have fun all evening.”

The man reaches pulls a remote from his pocket and clicks a button. A large screen descends from the ceiling and fizzles to life. Displaying footage of a laboratory with scientists working away at computers and bustling around.

Ahem.”

The attention of the men and women in lab coats is immediately grabbed by the simple clearing of his throat. All within view stop what they’re doing and immediately look towards the screen on their end.

John smiles ear to ear. Enjoying the scene and the reactions of his employees.

“Sorry to bother you fine workers. I know time is money and boy do I love money, so I’ll keep this short. Where’s the current supervisor… Hrm… What’s his name again? James, Jack, Dave…”

John rubs his forehead, caught up trying to remember the leading scientist. Moments later, he stops and throws the hand up, appearing to finally remember.

“It was Jeremy, that’s it. Where’s Jeremy. I want to see him. Now.”

Sheepishly a young Amazon woman, hand raised, walks forward into focus in the lab.

“Um sir… You ‘fired’ Jeremy several months ago. I am the current project lead, my name is…”

“Jeremy. Great. Now let’s get down to business. It’s been a minute since I checked in on you fine people. Any problems, anything I should know about?”

“No sir, everything is running smoothly. We are still trying to gain access to other worlds in the discovered dimension. Actually, there have been some developments if you would like to hear them.”

At this revelation John’s eyebrows raise slightly. The smile twitches slightly.

“Oh, no problems? Nothing? That’s great, love to hear it. It’s just… There’s one teensy, small, microscopic, thing. You. Goddamned. IMBECILES. BROUGHT. A. SECOND. LITTLE.”

John’s calm voice rises into an angry yell at the end of his statement. ‘Jeremy’ winces and other scientists in the background try their best to minimize their presence on the screen. The smile is gone, replaced by a derisive sneer.

“We’ll get back to the developments in a minute… But I want to know just one thing. How in the fuck do you shit brained cock weasels screw up this badly? Go on, I’m waiting.”

“W-Well sir, we are dealing with new technologies and unforeseen complications in breaking through dimension barri-“

John abruptly slams a fist on the desk, interrupting the project lead. She jumps, startled.

“I DON’T FUCKING CARE. DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS!”

He runs his hands through his hair and after pausing for a moment, begins speaking to the Amazons in the lab.

“Look… This is your one freebie. All of you are allowed just this one fuck up. There won’t be any more. Trust me. Next time you can kiss drinking coffee from a mug goodbye, you’ll all be suckling milk from your new mommy’s tit. And that will only happen after I've burned everything you all love and hold dear to the ground.”

“Y-Yes sir, we are sorry sir.”

“Glad we’re on the same page, truly. To clean up this little problem, I want a team to get together and go over footage we’ve recorded from the world we grabbed from. Any information on that cloaked little that was up on the chopping block. I’ll get the old ball and chain to ask Elizabeth what she knows. Once you know what we’re dealing with, I want that team to work out a way to deal with the problem. Top priority, second only to getting these portals fully operational.”

“Consider it done, sir.”

“Great. Awesome. Now what was that about developments?”

John leans in, clearly interested. ‘Jeremy’ stands a little straighter.

“We have received… Communications from the portal. It’s a language we do not understand, we are working on deciphering it. We are also working on determining where the communications are coming from.”

“Cool, sounds good to me. Keep me informed. Signing out.”

The amazon presses the button on his remote again, and the screen fizzles out and returns into the ceiling. He places his hands behind his head and leans back comfortably. Content and happy.

“Ah, John… You’ve done it once again. And soon… It’ll all be mine. Everything!”

Chapter 11 (First Half)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On 7/29/2021 at 1:14 AM, Jayme said:

I'm loving this story, there is so much going on that just keeps my attention riveted to my seat.

I'm glad you're enjoying it! There's a fair bit going on now that they've "split the party".

On 7/29/2021 at 4:38 AM, Moon3ye said:

I feel infinitely sorry for witch. People always think that being immortal is something great, maybe it is the first thousand years but at some point you are lonely and sad.

I am really curious what the witch is up to. 

Well we may just see very, very soon.

On 7/29/2021 at 7:07 AM, WBDaddy said:

This is that Connor MacLeod thing I was talking about earlier, and I absolutely love how Mr. Lemon is leaning into this component.  

I'm glad you're enjoying the character!

On 7/29/2021 at 12:38 PM, YourFNF said:

This why if I ever got my hands on immortality I would make sure it's conditional or that like I could pass on directly from the mortal realm like elves into Valinor...... Fuck around the multiverse for a few millinea, witness wonders and horrors beyond imagining and then take one last walk beyond the furthest shore ?

Probably the best way to do it. Conditional is really the smartest way.

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

Since we’ve had some marvelous updates to other stories in this genre I was curious when we will see one on this story? I might be a little anxious to see where it goes lol

Who am I to disappoint, here we go.

Here is the first half of chapter 11. I was busy over the weekend and work was a pain so work on this chapter was kind of limited.
The second half of the chapter is halfway done but I didn't want to rush it to get the full thing released.
The plan is to release the second half either Thursday or Friday.

I hope everyone enjoys this little taste in the meantime.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • ImprobableLemon changed the title to The [[Witch]] - Chapter 11 {1st Half} (8/04/21)

Yay I loved it. It wouldn’t be me if I didn’t think the head scientist wet her panties a little when the boss started screaming now would it? ?

I can’t wait for the second half. 

4 hours ago, ImprobableLemon said:

I'm glad you're enjoying it! There's a fair bit going on now that they've "split the party".

In D&D the major rule to follow is to NEVER split the party no matter what. Once the party splits, anything can happen... (usually its BAD for every member of the game)

I want to feel bad for these people but they knew what they were working on....... That being said they definitely don't deserve the likely even in this universe illegal and horrific fate their boss has in mind.... Like I feel trial for crimes against humanity is sufficient. ?

I’m excited to see where you start on the next half. If it’s the women looking for witch or if the witch looking for her Amazon. Or a flash back. Several ways you can start the next half and I can’t wait to see how you do it. 

It’s a new day. Only half a day or so from when I left everyone… But a new day, nonetheless. Ordinarily I’d be moping and lacking in any possible motivation, but there’s no time for that.

There is a plan. A plan that requires action.

And that’s why I’ve come to the park.

Still in my gaseous state of course. This is not a place a little would want to go, not from anything I have heard, read, or watched since coming to this world. The last thing I want is for an overzealous Amazon to try and grab me.

So, I stick to the shadows of the tree line where my incorporeal body is less visible and watch.

I want to experience life from the perspective of these littles. Feel loved. Cared for. Before I leave this place.

Sure, I could choose any Amazon. Bending their mind and will to my own would be simple. As simple as breaking a twig beneath my heel.

But I can’t. I can’t. I’ve done that before, been forced to do that before. It feels wrong. Robbing another of their free will… Could that be the work of anything other than a monster?

Instead, I will find an Amazon here. One with an unhappy little. I’ll free that poor soul and take their place for a time.

It’s just after lunch, and surprisingly empty. I count 10 littles playing at the playground and about 13 Amazons watching closely. No Amazon children. Perhaps it’s the summer heat keeping most people trapped in the luxurious AC.

I spy carefully from the sideline. Reading the actions and spirits of the Amazons and littles. Most seem to be regressed. Their wills robbed of them by their adoptive parent. Four at most seem to have their faculties in shape while enjoying their time playing. More than I anticipated honestly.

Over the course of an hour, I place closer attention on the four ‘children’ that still retain their sense of self. They play much like the regressed others. Swinging, sliding, messing about in the sand. On occasion taking breaks to check in with their ‘parent’ and receiving a bottle or sippy cup of water. Some even received a change, right on the bench. Blushing but still clearly enjoying the attention of their adoptive parent.

My heart throbs and twinges painfully in my chest. Love. A parental bond. I want to experience it.

But they are not in need of rescue. They are where they want to be.

I tear my vision away from the four I’d been watching. New faces are entering the playground. An Amazon and her little.

The little appears no older than 20. She wears a short pink dress that does little to hide the childishly patterned and thick diaper around her waist. Shoes that light up with every step. A head of brown curls nearly hides the girls face. I spot fear in her eyes, from what is visible from behind the curtain of hair.

At the urging of her ‘Mother’, the girl toddles off to the sandbox. Plopping herself down amid the sand. With feigned and minimal energy, she plays halfheartedly. Looking over her shoulder and back at the woman every so often. Anxiously. Worriedly.

This might be the one. To be sure I check her soul to see how bright it shines. I’m not about to free a criminal.
But my worries are without warrant. The girl’s soul isn’t blinding but its shimmer is enough to signify she is a decent if not good person.

Her adoptive parent on the other hand has a tarnished soul. Any luster has long since faded due to the decisions made throughout the woman’s life.

This is the one.

I continue watching the girl. I’ll follow them home and strike at night.

The little’s meager attempt at playing comes to an end as her mother grabs her from behind. Carrying the girl on her hip, she walks back to one of the benches at the edge of the playground.

With practiced movements the Amazon hikes her shirt up and frees a breast from a maternity bra. The engorged nipple already leaking. With clear and great joy, she pulls the little towards her, the girl in her arms struggling slightly.

At the first sign of struggle the woman quickly and sharply delivers a smack to the smaller girl’s thigh. This song and dance ultimately is all in vain, as her face is pressed against the massive boob. The other coherent littles at the playground send the poor girl a sympathetic look.

The process repeats itself as the now dazed girl is switched to the other side.

Clearly the Amazonian woman is making a show or spectacle out of her charge. Deriving satisfaction and joy from her embarrassment.

Once free, the girl is let down from the larger lap. Toddling drunkenly and childishly towards the playground.

This charade continues for several hours until finally the milk seems to wear off and the poor girl realizes she’s been forced to act the fool.

Defeated and close to tears she is picked up and returned to a stroller.

I follow behind scurrying from shade to shade.

Until after a short walk they enter a home together.

Guess I’ll wait until night.

Sinking down under a tree, I sit and look to the sky.

Unwittingly a sigh escapes from my gaseous lips.

I miss them.

~~~

The little tosses and turns in the large white crib. Stickers and decals covering much of the free space. The nursery is pristine and clearly not very used.

This is hell. It’s only been a week, but I can’t live like this. I can’t. I can’t. My only wish is that this crazy bit-mommy would wipe my mind.

Dressed in a long pink nightie and thick nighttime diaper, the little ruminates in the crib. Though it’s the dead of night, sleep eludes the little.

When suddenly the little gets a strange feeling. The feeling of being watched.

Slowly the little turns away from the wall, looking out over the nursery. A night light illuminates a good portion of the room.

With straining eyes, the little notices a dark shape on the far wall. Darker than anything else in the room.

The shape moves closer, the sound of slight footsteps echoing in the room.

Surprised, the little looses a surprised shout and accident into the nighttime underwear around the little’s waist.

The shape stops just shy of the crib. It speaks in a soft voice full of warmth.

“I’m sorry for scaring you. I’m here to help… If you need it.”

At the closer range, the little gets a better look at the shape. Strange clothing and a cloak covers much of the woman who has broken in. Face hidden behind a hood pulled low over her face.

“Ha… There’s no way. This is a dream; it has to be.”

“I assure you, this is no dream.”

The little pauses, still uncertain. The cloaked woman reaches a hand through the crib bars and pinches the little’s arm.

“Ow… This… This is real. Oh, thank god!”

“Do you have a house here, anywhere you can go?”

“I’m not from around here, I was grabbed on another island. I doubt there’s anything for me to go back to though. She’s reduced me to this and burned all my bridges to home.”

The cloaked little rubs the back of her head, seemingly feeling bad for the little trapped in the crib.

“I think a cute girl like you is just asking to get grabbed, you’re going to have to be careful when you get out.”

“That’s…”

The little looks at the interloper with sad eyes. The silence carries for a moment before the little finds the words.

“My name is Martin, I… I’m a man.”

“Oh…? Oooh.”

She looks up at the feminine little in the crib, appraising the boy. Martin can tell the hooded little is honestly surprised. But he can’t blame her. She speaks again.

“I have good eyes but even I was fooled… And your voice…”

“Yeah… I know. In just a week she’s done a lot of work. Fast acting hormones, nanite injections, and curse word rerouting… I’m barely me anymore… She won’t brainwash me just for the satisfaction of knowing I’m forced into this and hating every minute.”

“I don’t know what to say. I’m sorry.”

The crib railing lowers slowly before the girl who doesn’t raise a finger. Martin’s eyes widen slightly. He hops down before his savior.

“You didn’t do this, don’t worry. You’re doing me a favor helping me here. She was talking about making an appointment for the final surgery soon… The removal of my… Penis… And a tracking chip. She may have even done my legs to prevent escape.”

“I’m sorry I wasn’t here sooner. Take this, it’ll help you blend in. Go to a place called Solstice. I’ll write down directions. Ask for Franz and ask to see someone named Gale. She… Helps people like you. Maybe they can undo some of what was done.”

A blanket seems to materialize from under the woman’s cloak and into her hands. She wraps it over Martin’s head and fastens it in place. She also presses a note with directions into his hands.

“I can’t thank you enough… And I’m still not entirely sure this isn’t a dream… Who are you? What is your name? How are you doing this?”

“Maybe we’ll meet again. But it’s time to go, Martin.”

A cool breeze blows across his face, and he blinks.

He opens his eyes again, now viewing a different scene than the inside of the nursery.

He’s outside the cursed house.

Free.

What… What is happening? What’s going on…?

Not sure how or why this is happening, he takes a step away. Following the directions given to him. Towards his newfound freedom.

He hears a voice faintly echo out, one final time.

“Be careful, Martin. Be careful.”

Chapter 11: Escape

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On 8/5/2021 at 4:42 AM, Jayme said:

In D&D the major rule to follow is to NEVER split the party no matter what. Once the party splits, anything can happen... (usually its BAD for every member of the game)

I agree, it's usually never a good idea.

On 8/5/2021 at 9:35 AM, YourFNF said:

I want to feel bad for these people but they knew what they were working on....... That being said they definitely don't deserve the likely even in this universe illegal and horrific fate their boss has in mind.... Like I feel trial for crimes against humanity is sufficient. ?

John seems like a creative guy, I'm sure any punishment from him is a bad one.

On 8/5/2021 at 8:41 PM, Guilend said:

I’m excited to see where you start on the next half. If it’s the women looking for witch or if the witch looking for her Amazon. Or a flash back. Several ways you can start the next half and I can’t wait to see how you do it. 

I'm more than happy to deliver.

Here's the second half of the chapter, thanks for the patience and for waiting.

It took a lot of tweaking to get the second half in a place where I was happy with it, but I think I finally managed.

Also Martin is a name suggested by Moon3ye, who won the minor contest a few chapters ago by guessing the teased plot point.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the latest installment.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • ImprobableLemon changed the title to The [[Witch]] - Chapter 11 {2nd Half} (8/06/21)
2 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

Fascinating chapter. But I can't help but wonder why she'd pick someone who is obviously being abusive to try and experience "love"...

Seconding but this should still be interesting... Why do I get the feeling this woman is about to get some serious karma....

2 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Seconding but this should still be interesting... Why do I get the feeling this woman is about to get some serious karma....

That does feel like the endgame here...

Oooh you know what would be really funny is if the witch plans on being the mommy.....

giphy.gif

47 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Oooh you know what would be really funny is if the witch plans on being the mommy.....

giphy.gif

That would be something, but I doubt that's her intention. However, who says she won't decide to give this woman a taste of her own medicine after the Amazon fails to give her the maternal love she seeks.

1 hour ago, WBDaddy said:

Fascinating chapter. But I can't help but wonder why she'd pick someone who is obviously being abusive to try and experience "love"...

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

There's several factors at play here.

As a general rule the number of 'good' Amazons is outnumbered by the bad ones. Finding a good one also willing to temporarily adopt a stranger would be extremely difficult if not impossible in a reasonable time frame.

And she's unwilling to rob people of their free will to fulfill her desires. So no forcing a bad Amazon to be good.

There's also the bonus of helping someone while accomplishing her own goals.

There's more, but I won't outright say it. It'll become clear.

I'm glad everyone seemed to enjoy the chapter, thanks everyone for your interest!

The first place Gale and her girlfriend will go is the restaurant to see if anyone there knows where she went and hopefully they’ll be there when that little shows up. 

I’m just wanting to see the waitress again to sooo ? 

17 minutes ago, ImprobableLemon said:

There's several factors at play here.

As a general rule the number of 'good' Amazons is outnumbered by the bad ones. Finding a good one also willing to temporarily adopt a stranger would be extremely difficult if not impossible in a reasonable time frame.

And she's unwilling to rob people of their free will to fulfill her desires. So no forcing a bad Amazon to be good.

There's also the bonus of helping someone while accomplishing her own goals.

There's more, but I won't outright say it. It'll become clear.

I'm glad everyone seemed to enjoy the chapter, thanks everyone for your interest!

A friendly note of advice - don't feel the need to answer speculative questions like the ones we asked. You can reveal those answers in future installments.

The fact that we're speculating instead of criticizing should be an encouragement, that we're fully plugged into the plot and wondering out loud about what happens next.

17 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

A friendly note of advice - don't feel the need to answer speculative questions like the ones we asked. You can reveal those answers in future installments.

The fact that we're speculating instead of criticizing should be an encouragement, that we're fully plugged into the plot and wondering out loud about what happens next.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I think in my last reply I mistook people's speculation for confusion lol, which is why I tried to help connect a few dots. In the future I'll try to do a better job at reading confusion vs speculation.

Aside from that, I'm wary of giving out spoilers myself. The only answers I will ever give are ones that have already been expressed in the story such as her refusal to mess with free will.

And ones that may be more contextual to the universe, such as finding a good Amazon matching criteria taking a long time. (Which is unlikely to be outright mentioned in the story.)

I really love the speculation, I could never have dreamed that people would be so interested in the story and it's really motivational! I can't thank you all enough for giving it a shot and sticking with it.

I think it's funny what would have been done to Martin almost, snip snip penis off, I had only supplied the names but that you do exactly that pleases my little mean heart.

I am really curious what happens now. I mean to let the Amazon forget the operations and to recognize the witch as a baby is from my point of view not too blatant manipulation.

Looking forward to the next chapters.

11 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I think it's funny what would have been done to Martin almost, snip snip penis off, I had only supplied the names but that you do exactly that pleases my little mean heart.

I am really curious what happens now. I mean to let the Amazon forget the operations and to recognize the witch as a baby is from my point of view not too blatant manipulation.

Looking forward to the next chapters.

That certainly does make you wonder what the game plan is for Witch. It's not like she can just dress up like the baby girl and hope that the Amazon doesn't notice that her baby's penis just vanished into thin air. LOL

17 hours ago, ImprobableLemon said:

“Be careful, Martin. Be careful.”

This last sentence I have not read the first time.

Unfortunately, I have to say that Martin's by nature can never be careful. 
That is not in our nature. 
We look for the quarrel, the danger, we attract trouble. 

The name does not mean "son of the god of war" for nothing.

• ImprobableLemon changed the title to The [[Witch]] - Chapter 25 (09/05/22)