LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The [[Witch]] - Chapter 25 (09/05/22)

34 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Nice to read something from you again.

I hope you are well.

I look forward to the next chapters.

Thanks, my rough 2022 turned around about when I posted the last chapter. Due to that though I had a lot on my plate digging myself out of the rut I'd formed, and some writer's block to shake off.

So I'm doing great now and past the block.

21 hours ago, ImprobableLemon said:

Thanks, my rough 2022 turned around about when I posted the last chapter. Due to that though I had a lot on my plate digging myself out of the rut I'd formed, and some writer's block to shake off.

So I'm doing great now and past the block.

Glad to see this story is back and that you're doing well!

• Like 1

the only thing that felt odd to me was in you short where amelia was the big and gale the little. Sine amelia was a big she technically never would have been hit with the hypnotic stuff and thus not talking in 3rd person. Gale would have been hit with that instead?

Sorry if im being loopy, just read everything over the past 12 hours and its 2am now..

8 hours ago, dmavn said:

the only thing that felt odd to me was in you short where amelia was the big and gale the little. Sine amelia was a big she technically never would have been hit with the hypnotic stuff and thus not talking in 3rd person. Gale would have been hit with that instead?

Sorry if im being loopy, just read everything over the past 12 hours and its 2am now..

Thanks for the reply, I love hearing people's thoughts on the story.

In an alternate universe their roles may be reversed, but that doesn't mean they underwent the same events. Especially with how different their inherent personalities are. Perhaps Amelia is fated to undergo an incident where her speech patterns are altered in every universe...

“Oh god, Amelia’s stomach is a knot… Amelia is as far from excited as someone can be right now.”

“Tell me about it. I’m not too eager to send you in there…”

“The two of you are making me nervous! Everything will be fine… You’ve got my support in this after all.”

The buildings pass us by in a blur as Gale drives to our destination. While the pair of women native to this dimension sit in a short silence, mulling my words over.

Admittedly what they’ve planned would typically be quite risky for them.

But with a little magic, it’d be a breeze.

“You’re right. Amelia just can’t help feeling a little nervous now that we’re on the way… Given Amelia’s history…”

“Hell, infiltrating a state-of-the-art littlecare ran by the most powerful Amazon in Elmsbury isn’t something I ever thought we’d do. Wouldn’t be possible without you, Witch.”

When they’d initially posed this idea to me, I was fairly skeptical. But they moved me with their resolve. They truly desired to take their organization to new heights and they had the plan to back it up.

Amelia and Gale alike look dressed for their roles perfectly. Once again donning their mission related identities. Lady Farston and little Allie.

Gale is seated at the car’s helm wearing a dark grey woman’s suit. Her usual short, brown ponytail rolled up under a blonde wig done in a bob cut. Her heeled feet manage the car’s pedals in a practiced manner. Very much the image of a mother dropping her child off on their way to work. A far cry from the athletically dressed woman I’ve come to know.

And in the back, we have Amelia in a car seat built specifically for littles. Without the usual white hat hiding most of her head, her short blonde hair falls around her face. She’s traded her jeans and shirt for a simple pink dress with lace sewn around the waist and a purple butterfly themed pacifier clipped to the collar. The bottom of the dress flares out short, offering quite the view of her choice (or lack thereof) of heavily padded underwear.

“Once you exit the car, our only contact will be telepathy. Think of me hard enough with the intent to speak and I’ll hear.”

The Amazon in the driver’s seat shakes her head.

“It’s weird enough hearing your disembodied voice like this, but I just can’t get used to the head messages...”

“The two of you asked that I remain unseen, a point I agree with you on. You’ll have to put up with a bit of discomfort.”

“Yeah, yeah. Keep me posted on what goes down in there. I’ll be down the street at Solstice.”

“Heh, you think Franz is going to get a kick out of your choice in outfit?”

Turning to the voice in the back I spot Amelia’s grin. Clearly the little is imaging Franz’s reaction to the professionally dressed Gale.

This provokes a grumble from her Amazonian girlfriend who is obviously unhappy with her seemingly stuffy getup. Her sounds turn to a laugh as she retorts with a barb of her own.

“I don’t think baby Amelia should be throwing stones in that glass house of hers.”

Amelia’s grin vanishes and her face boils red. Small fists raise in anger from the car seat.

“Our outfits are nowhere close to the same level of terrible! Trade places with Amelia right now! To hell with the plan! Witch, swap our heights! Amelia means it!”

My reflexive smile and roll of the eyes go unnoticed given my current state of being. That being small particles of gases and light.

I’d had to tinker and test some alterations to my gaseous form spell, but now I should be invisible to not only the eye, but also various technologies.

“Stuff a pacifier in it little lady, we’re here. If you’re a good girl at daycare, I’ll make it up to you tonight…”

With a faux sickly sweet voice Gale trails off, leaving how exactly she’d make it up to the small woman to our imagination.

The red on Amelia’s cheeks flickers to a bright pink as imagination takes off for parts unknown.

Something, something young love.

“Remind me to flirt with Franz in front of you guys tonight.”

~~~

“Erm… I am so very sorry to bother you sir, but it is urgent.”

“It’d better be urgent good news. I’m about to perform the opening ceremonies for the first of ideally many Eroldt brand fully automotive daycares and the last thing I need is to be pissed off.”

John Eroldt, namesake of the daycare, stands in its pristine and presently unused lobby. Prepared and ready to welcome the elite of Elmsbury Amazonian society into his new service.

One of the scientists under his employ had made his way through the crowd outside, past the crazed Amazon parents, and snuck inside to deliver news.

“About that, we actually… Might be… Running a bit behind on your daughter’s- your little’s conditioning. We’re afraid she isn’t ready for the daycare.”

“That’s odd. Strange really. I distinctly remember being assured along with my wife that it’d be no problem.”

The clipboard wielding scientist winces. Whether it’s from the overconfidence the team previously had or the likely anger bubbling under his employer’s surface is yet to be seen.

“A-A lot of what we’re doing is unfounded. We had no reason to assume the physiology of littles from this dimension would differ from any of the others we routinely grab from.”

“Uh. Huh.”

A simple reply. A worrying reply to the scientist’s ears.

“While some of the conditioning is effective in the short term, she shows signs of resisting most of it in the long. We believe the harsh nature of her home dimension has strengthened the average inhabitant physically and mentally.”

“…Is the portal’s construction on track?”

“Yes sir.”

“Then I couldn’t give less of a shit about the small details. The priority is the portal and to start grabbing designer littles for market research and limited sale. ASAP. I want it done yesterday.”

“And about the little?”

“You can continue asking her questions and some minor testing but leave her faculties as is. She’s well behaved enough and the ol’ ball and chain told me she liked the kid’s personality.”

“Thank you, sir, thank you.”

With a heavy albeit internal sigh of relief, the scientist bows out of the lobby. Fighting against the crowd to return to the car park next door.

Turning to some slightly reflective glass, John Eroldt shifts the tie around his neck slightly. Nudging it into position. He opens his mouth and stretches it around and runs his hand across his face. Loosening up and ridding himself of the scowl his employee had put on his face.

With that done, he turns on his heel and confidently moves to throw the front door open.

“Welcome to Elmsbury’s one and only fully automated daycare, I am proud to declare us open for business!”

Chapter 24: Bethlehem

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Remember to support your locally operated automated daycare centers. Small businesses are important.

You know the drill; thank you all for following the story and I hope you enjoy the latest installment. See you all soon with the next one.

• Like 10
  • ImprobableLemon changed the title to The [[Witch]] - Chapter 24 (08/01/22)

Why do I get the feeling Witch knows the person being held captive?

10 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Why do I get the feeling Witch knows the person being held captive?

Because she does.

It is the one friend of Witch at the very beginning of the story.

Once you realize that the author hides a lot of secrets in the story and read it again, you realize it.

14 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

ce you realize that the author hides a lot of secrets in the story and read it again, you realize it.

Yeah that's what I was thinking!

It's great to see that you're still updating this unique and exciting story! I couldn't believe my eyes when I read that automated nurseries will be coming up in the next chapter. Seriously, I love anything related to machines and I can only imagine how Amelia is going to hold up while she's literally in the belly of the mechanical beast!

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

In my… Dimension as you call it, it is not out of the ordinary that someone is born with extraordinary abilities. Be they physical or mental enhancements. Powerful gates useful for manipulating internal and external magics. Or other innate talents.

My very first memory is my own such talent manifesting itself.

I was playing on the floor, below the feet of my mother as she cooked over a boiling pot.

A sense of unease overcame me, the first time I could remember feeling such a thing. The small hairs along my right arm stood on end. Then a voice resounded calmly yet firmly in my mind. A voice that sounded much like my own, yet at the same time not.

Step back.

Without question I followed the order.

Very soon after the pot boiled over, spilling steaming water exactly where my arm had rested moments before.

It was intuition. And along with it came a greater perception of the world around me.

Many a time growing up it come in handy. I never cut my hands peeling vegetables. None of the other children could ever surprise me. And the danger of the surrounding forest meant nothing.

Life was simple and hard. Being the second youngest of 7 children was not easy. Especially given the poor, backwoods village we lived in. Money was tight; however, my intuition was useful in safely harvesting from the land around us. So, we scraped by.

Then I came of age. Two options loomed before me.

Be sold off as a bride to a man of the village. The dowry paid to my family.

Or sneak out unannounced to the capital to seek a job. Send a cut of my wages back home.

It was a several days carriage ride to the capital. Sneaking out meant that any carriage would have to be found along the way. A long walk awaited me.

I packed my meager belongings, a spare outfit, and left at first light.

The dirt road was well travelled. Hooves, carriage wheels, and other prints had packed the dirt hard as stone over the years.

As the village faded into the distance behind me the trees of the forest took over either side of the path.

Unusually quiet it was, that morning.

The sounds of the forest were dull. Nary a peep from the birds. Only the wind whistling through the branches above whispered a sound.

Merely two hours into the journey my intuition turned on.

It was a familiar sensation, but stronger. More urgent than ever before.

A sense of dread clouded my mind. My skin crawled.

Yet the voice calm as ever spoke.

Act natural. Look back.

Heeding the words, I slowly stretched my body. Bent down, up, left and…

My heart caught in my throat.

Looking over my shoulder on the right bend I perceived a hulking figure.

Perhaps 150-200 feet back. Easily doubling my height, maybe 11.5-12 feet tall on all fours.

It skulked about in the shade of the tree line. A zagged horn glinted on the light filtered through the leaves above. Even at a distance it was easy to tell that its intelligent eyes followed my every move.

A dire bear.

There was no way of knowing how long it’d been stalking behind. But if I was being warned of it just now it meant I had precious little time.

Doing my best to pretend I’d not just witnessed my death, I trudged forward at a slightly increased pace. My knees shook and my legs felt like they’d give out.

If a carriage appeared perhaps that would’ve made the beast decide to find easier prey. If a powerful foot traveler approached from the opposite direction perhaps that’d have done it.

There would be no such luck.

I received my next premonition just as the dense silence exploded. Birds and other forest critters began chirping and screeching frantically. Warning the entire forest of the danger afoot. Powerful thuds resounded on the path behind.

Turn left. Run.

Immediately I turned on my heel and took off at a sprint. Down the embankment and into the trees.

Arms churned. Legs moved. Heart pumped. Tears burned the edges of my vision.

I heard the creature enter the forest after me. Giving up the pretense of stealth as it barreled at me. Snapping all manner of branches, twigs, and bushes in its path.

My mind was a confused adrenaline-fueled mess. A mix of questions and panicked thoughts.

---

Why was this monster hunting so close to a human road!? One that leads to the capital, well-travelled by adventurers!?

Can my intuition possibly save me against this beast!? A solitary wolf and pack of stray dogs were the largest threats I’d faced in the forests thus far!

Oh gods, oh gods! I’m dead! It’ll eat me alive! I’ll die! I’m going to die!

---

While my body worked itself harder than ever before and my mind sought refuge in random thoughts, I was aware my situation was not improving.

No way could I outrun a bear, much less a dire variety.

It was gaining on me. I could perceive it behind me. Just a breath away.

Dive right.

Without hesitation I kick hard with my left foot, bent my head low, and threw myself rolling to the ground on my right.

At the same time the bear charged through the space I’d inhabited. Tripping over itself and bowling over as it tried and failed to make the sudden turn I had. The beast’s massive body worked against it, and it smashed through a dozen or so thick trunks. Loud cracks like thunder echo as the wood shatters like toothpicks. Splintered fragments of wood were sent everywhere.

Recovery from my dodge was swift and I was on my feet well before the bear. I could hear its enraged and indignant roars as it picked itself up.

Ahead I spied a less worn foot path atop a slight incline. Only slightly nicer than a game trail.

Beyond that more inclines, slopes, and trees.

Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide. And the monster would be upon me in moments.

The feeling of dread brought about by my ability had yet to fade. I was still in peril. But the calm voice in my head remained painfully silent.

“Come on… Speak! SPEAK! WHAT DO I DO!?”
I begged my intuition. Shouting as I ran my hands through my long hair. Hoping my pleas would wring out one final miracle to save me from a grisly fate.

The voice remained silent. My prayers went unanswered.

Morbidly curious I turned around and saw the bear in the distance. Soon enough it would be upon me. Tearing me limb from limb.

My knees grew weak, and I fell.

There was nowhere left for me to run. No more escape. No more outs.

My eyes clamped shut in fear, the last sights being the creature’s drooling maw opening hungrily as it advanced.

“[[Halt]]”

The word went largely unnoticed. The only sounds I heard was the roar of blood rushing in my head and my swiftly beating heart.

Seconds passed without pain. Without the feeling of teeth raking my skin. And I opened my eyes.

The bear was before me. Close enough to reach out and touch.

Locked in place. Only its eyes and the rhythmic rise and fall of its chest gave any sign of life.

I backed away and shakily got to my feet. Turning around, looking for whoever or whatever had saved my life.

Above, standing on that worn path I’d written off, was a figure in a black cloak. Brown leather armor, and black skirt was visible beneath. Her frame was rather dainty. The cloak’s hood was pulled over her head. Being slightly below, I was able to see some hidden features. A variety of dark markings and black lips pressed into a frown.

With a blink of my eyes, she was gone. I circled around in confusion and there she was. Now standing between myself and the bear.

Her right arm slowly arced up before stopping on the creature’s horn. With a slight shove the creature was sent crashing into the dirt. The ground beneath my feet quaked and trembled.

It got up. Snorting and shaking its head. Confused that a creature it dwarfed in size could pack such a punch. Roaring defiantly, it closed the distance and brought its claws down. Leaving my savior with fatal wounds.

That said, she still stood. Not even a wobble as crimson ran down her ragged form and spilled to the thirsty grass below. And while air sharply hissed through her lips in barely controlled pain, she didn’t cry out.

“[[Reflection]]”

Before the bear could bring down another claw the stranger shouted another of her powerful words.  The space between her and the bear seemed to shatter and crystalize. Much like a breaking mirror. The bear reflected her, and she reflected the bear in those many crystalline shards.

Just before the illusion faded the bear roared once again. This time in a pitiful manner.

A long-clawed slash ran along the beast’s stomach. From its front shoulder to its hind legs. Not lethal on a creature so massive, but strong enough to inflict great pain. And warn against future attempts.

Seconds dragged on as the two stared each other down. Before the cloaked woman spat out a mouthful of blood, took a large wheezing breath, and spoke.

“Leave, please. I… You don’t want this fight.”

I’m uncertain if dire bears typically are smart enough to discern the common tongue. However, its head turned slightly at her words.

Perhaps heeding her warning, or deciding not to risk further injury, the monster turned and slunk back into the forest. Heading in the direction opposite of the unkempt path.

I was transfixed by the scene that had played out before me.

But now the spell I was under had ended and I found myself once again more conscious the situation.

I walked forward towards my defender, pondering what I should say or do. Wordlessly her hand came up between us, urging me to stop. I did.

It hadn’t come to my attention before, but the splatter and fast flow of blood had turned to a trickle. Then over the course of a minute the trickle crept to a halt. The occasional loud snap or crack from her body was the only other sound to punctuate the silence.

As if nothing had happened, she turned to face me. Without any injury. The only sign that anything had happened was the red drenched ground beneath her feet.

“The path will get you to the main road. It’ll be safe.”

She spoke quickly and waved her arms around towards the path in an awkward manner. She was already starting to back away into the forest. Her voice sounded much less confident speaking normally than it did casting spells.

Since the slight glimpse I’d caught of her, I’d had my suspicions regarding her identity. That feeling only grew as the battle unfolded.

Considering my intuition was silent, I believed my stranger to be relatively harmless. So, I decided to speak.

“You aren’t… The [[Witch]]… are you?”

An infamous character throughout the world. A monster used in cautionary tales told to children at night. A harbinger of wickedness and destruction.

“Yes.”

She answered. Though hearing the name had caused her to visibly shrink in on herself.

“The one who drowned a quarter of the land in cursed black ink?”

“...”

A silent confirmation.

It was only with my enhanced perception that I was able to notice her gloved hand slightly quiver.

She was a far cry from the incarnation of evil I’d been warned about.

I had to know.

“Why did you help me?”

~~~

The large men and women in white took many notes as I spoke of my encounter with the [[Witch]]. Including the time between then and when I was pulled into this place.

The [[Witch]] and I became fast friends. She got me back home safely and taught me ways to make a living back home with artistry. A third path was opened for me.

There was much more to the immortal than history claimed. She was an unfortunate and gloomy woman.

Unfortunately, things ended much too soon.

Our secret friendship was found out. She took the fall and was ‘slain’ by the town. An event where I’d also have the course of my life changed.

Speaking of…

I’d been here for some time now. Not sure how long though. Haven’t been outside this windowless place.

Things were rough to start. Scary. Confusing. Lonely.

Strange images would be shown to me from the walls. Strange sounds would be played in my ear. Both would make me feel off for a time, not quite myself. The feeling never stuck for long.

The giants in white would poke and prod while interacting with me as minimally as possible.

A thick white garment was constantly wrapped around my waist. Something akin to diapers worn by babes albeit with a texture vastly different to the cloth back home. It ultimately served a similar purpose…

Out of the blue all that ended. Well, that last bit is still very much part of my current life.

It was a new giant wearing a dress fit for nobility and jewels to match. A woman with a beautiful face and voluptuous form.

She picked me up with ease and wrapped me in a hug. A comforting gesture, and the first physical contact I’d had in… Who knows how long?

With ferocity she told off the others around her. They listened intently and bowed their heads to her.

At her request my living situation improved. The bed with bars was more comfortable. As was the clothing she would dress me in. At my request she started teaching me as I’d never learned to read or write.

This strange hell quickly became a heaven of sorts. And this woman its goddess.

My mommy, as I’d come to call her.

She was here now of course. As she oft was. Listening to my tale. Expressing a wide range of emotions over the incident I recalled.

“I’m so sorry Elizabeth my love! I can’t believe you had to go through that!”

Shoving past the note takers, she scooped me up as easily as she’d done the first day we met. Wrapping me in a warm and loving embrace. My body melts into her, soaking up her maternal love.

One hand gently caresses my back while the other snakes low, cupping the diaper she’d changed prior to this event for a quick check.

As strange as it is, I quickly became accustomed to this treatment.

Perhaps it’s having nothing to go back to. Or having someone dote upon me and love me so much. Or a mix of both and anything else.

It’s sad to be so far from the [[Witch]]. Early on I called out to her, to no avail. If what I’d been told is to be believed, I’m very far from home. Too far to reach her.

Sadness aside, I’m surrounded by love. And she would want that for me.

Strange treatment aside she would understand.

I know she would.

Chapter 25: Here

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry to disappoint some who expected the next chapter to be the daycare exploration, but you know I like turning expectations around. Plus this character has been hinted for some time now, it's time she got some lime light.

Thanks for sticking around and putting up with my horrible update schedule. I am very picky with my writing and I find that as of late each 10+ page chapter gets a minimum of 4 reviews often involving a lot of overhauls. Honestly when we get to the end of this story I'm going to go through the entire thing, compile it into a huge word-doc like an actual book, and do some revisions to earlier chapters I'm not too happy with.

I do have a little treat before I go.

I've commissioned some character art from Twitter user LuckyLattes. They do really cute art, adoptables, and commissions. One of the commission types they currently offer is 'marketable plushies'. I thought that would be amazing so I had them done in that style. And LuckyLattes did not disappoint.

The whole lot looks amazing. I am especially happy with how [[Witch]] turned out.

If anyone is looking for some fun art done of their OC or anything I cannot recommend them enough.

Amelia.jpg

Franz.jpg

Gale.jpg

Witch.jpg

• Like 7
  • ImprobableLemon changed the title to The [[Witch]] - Chapter 25 (09/05/22)

Why would the Amazon Mommy want her Little to be taught to read and write?

Otherwise, great chapter and totally ingeniously implemented.

Put the Little in a situation that seems scary and unpleasant and then you come as an Amazon Mommy and improve this situation and even save her from it.

Brilliant strategy to build an emotional bond.