LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I am Famous: Hit the NBC 5 (Burlington, VT/Plattsburg, NY) News

I am Famous:  I hit the NBC 5 News: take a Look:  I'm the guy in the wheelchair in the salmon color shirt:

https://www.mynbc5.com/article/art-fundraiser-brightens-up-downtown-barre/36499676

Brian

PS:  The sculpture that is a race car, with #14, and says "Phil Scott" - YES:  He is our Governor, and has raced for years, and is known as the "Racing Governor" Just as my Uncle Milt (Driving a Chevy Nova, #03), was known as the "Flying Street Commissioner" because in Hardwick, VT, that's what he did for a living:  Cool, Huh? :)

Brian

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

So, you want to be buried in Barre??? 

Cool, nice to see you appreciate "art" ...(Brian can identify a '32 ford!)

Most people couldn't give a sh*t! 

On 5/23/2021 at 4:13 PM, id0ntknow said:

agreed. I'm not very talented when it comes to art, but clearly people are where Brian lives.

@id0ntknow

Barre Vermont is known as the "Granite Capital of the World" Just like New York City is known as the "Big Apple."  Barre is known for its Granite:  Barre Gray to be exact.  I have lived here 45 years, and seen many artisans do AMAZING things:  I keep forgetting that I owe @KittyMerriweathersome pictures of some awesome cats:  One being "VinCat Van Gogh" where he is blue in color, and looks really awesome.  There is also one called "Tuxedo Cat" which is Black and white, and is REALLY cool:  I will have to charge the camera and get a shot of these two.

Brian

On 7/10/2021 at 3:39 AM, square_duck said:

So, you want to be buried in Barre??? 

Cool, nice to see you appreciate "art" ...(Brian can identify a '32 ford!)

Most people couldn't give a sh*t! 

@square_duck

Yes:  We have a family plot that my parents purchased when my brother Richard John died:  A couple years ago, my Mom and Stepdad made a change to the headstone:  It used to be just a single headstone, and said "Baker" and then markings with Mom's and Dad's Date of Birth and my own, and my brother's dates (He died in 1979)  My stepdad had the stone changed, so that there are 4 places:  2 for my parents, 1 for me, and one for Richard:  I will be buried next to him.  The Stone now has a separation:  My brother and I, and my Parents:  One side says "Baker" the Other, "Williams" and has the appropriate dates :)

I like cars and trucks and I have always liked them.  Unfortunately, I can't DRIVE them, but I try to keep up on what they are, and I am always interested in how they work, as my father was a mechanic for over 40 years :) Barre Artisans are TOP NOTCH, and I dare say that we have the best :)

I try to make sure I am up on what types of cars are out there:  I love the fords and the chevys, and the cars now are NOTHING compared to those of the past ;)

Brian

5 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@id0ntknow

Barre Vermont is known as the "Granite Capital of the World" Just like New York City is known as the "Big Apple."  Barre is known for its Granite:  Barre Gray to be exact.  I have lived here 45 years, and seen many artisans do AMAZING things:  I keep forgetting that I owe @KittyMerriweathersome pictures of some awesome cats:  One being "VinCat Van Gogh" where he is blue in color, and looks really awesome.  There is also one called "Tuxedo Cat" which is Black and white, and is REALLY cool:  I will have to charge the camera and get a shot of these two.

Brian

Yes, no one even used my pawsome album 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, KittyMerriweather said:

Yes, no one even used my pawsome album 

@KittyMerriweather

Well now, we will just have to make SURE I take pics of those BEAUTIFUL works of art, so you can see them in that album ;)  **HUG**

Brian