LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence & Disability Pretender

I haven’t posted here for a while as I haven’t had much to say having achieved my goal of becoming dual IC over 12 months ago. As some of you may know from my previous postings I was driven towards diaper dependency partly by some masochistic desire to suffer and be more vulnerable. 

I’ve recently come to terms with the incontinence i’ve created and need to delve deeper into this and have gradually been increasing my interest and research into the world of disability pretenders. My partner surprisingly seems even more turned on by the prospect of my becoming increasingly dependent on him and is encouraging me to become a full-time wheelchair user.

i don’t want to offend anyone on here but at least experimenting with this lifestyle sounds strangely appealing. I feel it would be so exciting to have to wheel myself around and struggle to change my diaper when wheelchair bound. 

The vulnerability and the dependence on others would potentially be very fulfilling to me.

should I try this, please respond.

• Like 3

I'm a disability pretender. More intellectual disability pretender and I have incorporated this into my everyday life and am now seen as intellectually disabled and I love it. I'm also wear incontinence nappies 24/7. I love to feel vulnerable and being looked after. I'm after a leather special needs helmet that I want to incorporate into my everyday life to protect my head from my head banging. 

9 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

I haven’t posted here for a while as I haven’t had much to say having achieved my goal of becoming dual IC over 12 months ago. As some of you may know from my previous postings I was driven towards diaper dependency partly by some masochistic desire to suffer and be more vulnerable. 

I’ve recently come to terms with the incontinence i’ve created and need to delve deeper into this and have gradually been increasing my interest and research into the world of disability pretenders. My partner surprisingly seems even more turned on by the prospect of my becoming increasingly dependent on him and is encouraging me to become a full-time wheelchair user.

i don’t want to offend anyone on here but at least experimenting with this lifestyle sounds strangely appealing. I feel it would be so exciting to have to wheel myself around and struggle to change my diaper when wheelchair bound. 

The vulnerability and the dependence on others would potentially be very fulfilling to me.

should I try this, please respond.

I am an actual incontinent diaper dependent disabled wheelchair dependent person .

You don't want any of this action.

The diapers supplied are Depend institutional quality at best ,you get a bottom of the line wheelchair supplied every 5 years ,it's completely manual operated by pure person power the " nice fancy " complex rehab chairs are saved for us idiots who have some kind of upper motor neuron disease as well as lower motor neuron disease . And there is a huge catch.in getting a wheelchair ,since you are considered as mobile with your wheelchair you give up any care or therapy of those legs ,in order if your injured and it cheaper for them to amputate and throw them away ,they already have your permission ,should you strenously disagree you will be forcibly sedated and wake up with no legs . You will need a care giver for the rest of your life which will be short ( a common problem among diabetics is foot amputation ,losing a single foot means your life is now 5 years or less ,losing a leg is much more traumatic and dramatic .easily half the world becomes off limits to you because of the metal monster,you can wet and soil yourself all day we'll keeping your arms and legs ,when I first got sick ,I rated a manual push chair what saved my bacon from a heap of junk was being a high function Quadriplegic qualified me for a higher level of care ,my grip strength and such was just measured today so I can give you the pathetic actual numbers ,in my dominant right arm I can lift 1.72 pounds ( I have met peaches that weighed more ,now my left arm is big time rippling with muscles 6 pounds Woot woot my combined two handed lift is just over 2 pounds ,before getting sick I was a Firfighter and very physically fit ,to quote a star Trek episode  what we got back didn't live long. Please have fun do what you want in your diaper.you only get one body respect it .as a side note I have been changed 1000's of times they are all a blur ,you don't wake up enjoying diapers more when you need them 24/7 ,I go through 9 diapers a day being changed  because I need it ,not because it's fun,glamorous or stimulating .

8 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

I am an actual incontinent diaper dependent disabled wheelchair dependent person .

You don't want any of this action.

The diapers supplied are Depend institutional quality at best ,you get a bottom of the line wheelchair supplied every 5 years ,it's completely manual operated by pure person power the " nice fancy " complex rehab chairs are saved for us idiots who have some kind of upper motor neuron disease as well as lower motor neuron disease . And there is a huge catch.in getting a wheelchair ,since you are considered as mobile with your wheelchair you give up any care or therapy of those legs ,in order if your injured and it cheaper for them to amputate and throw them away ,they already have your permission ,should you strenously disagree you will be forcibly sedated and wake up with no legs . You will need a care giver for the rest of your life which will be short ( a common problem among diabetics is foot amputation ,losing a single foot means your life is now 5 years or less ,losing a leg is much more traumatic and dramatic .easily half the world becomes off limits to you because of the metal monster,you can wet and soil yourself all day we'll keeping your arms and legs ,when I first got sick ,I rated a manual push chair what saved my bacon from a heap of junk was being a high function Quadriplegic qualified me for a higher level of care ,my grip strength and such was just measured today so I can give you the pathetic actual numbers ,in my dominant right arm I can lift 1.72 pounds ( I have met peaches that weighed more ,now my left arm is big time rippling with muscles 6 pounds Woot woot my combined two handed lift is just over 2 pounds ,before getting sick I was a Firfighter and very physically fit ,to quote a star Trek episode  what we got back didn't live long. Please have fun do what you want in your diaper.you only get one body respect it .as a side note I have been changed 1000's of times they are all a blur ,you don't wake up enjoying diapers more when you need them 24/7 ,I go through 9 diapers a day being changed  because I need it ,not because it's fun,glamorous or stimulating .

I am terribly sorry to hear of your situation and my fetish in know way are meant as some kind of slur or belittling of people with disabilities that they did not inflict on themselves such as yours. I will retain the use of my legs and will exercise every day at home. If I chose to do this it is because I partly have a desire to be vulnerable in some way and diaper wearing and the problems associated with changing in public etc still give me immense pleasure. However going out and being pushed around in a chair by my partner “may” and I emphasise May enhance this further. Thankfully my partner and I are both reasonably financially secure and will buy our own chair should we both decide that I should embark on this.

thank you for replying

17 hours ago, Goerge said:

I'm a disability pretender. More intellectual disability pretender and I have incorporated this into my everyday life and am now seen as intellectually disabled and I love it. I'm also wear incontinence nappies 24/7. I love to feel vulnerable and being looked after. I'm after a leather special needs helmet that I want to incorporate into my everyday life to protect my head from my head banging. 

Wow I am very impressed. Do you have a partner/career who takes you out?

also, as well as being DD 24/7 do you stay in character as a disability pretender full-time and are you wheelchair bound?

are you a member of any on-line pretender forums?

sorry so many questions!

8 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

Wow I am very impressed. Do you have a partner/career who takes you out?

also, as well as being DD 24/7 do you stay in character as a disability pretender full-time and are you wheelchair bound?

are you a member of any on-line pretender forums?

sorry so many questions!

I do have carers. I have a support package from social services. It's been 11 years since I started this lifestyle, before that I was very lonely and isolated. I had a 'breakdown' and my neighbour contacted social services. I was involuntary hospitalised and this is when I orchestrated many of my behaviours.

It was a learning curve. I did purposely fail a IQ assessment to be put in intellectual disability services. They did look at childhood records and yes I did attend a special needs school which helped my case. I remember wanting to be disabled even as a very young child. I was always jealous of the more severely disabled children at my school. I have been diagnosed with attachment issues which stem from my neglectful childhood. When I started that special needs school aged 11 I was so happy that I was special so these disability desires have been around a very long time.

I have somebody look after my money. I purposely failed this test with a psychologist. They say I don't have the capacity to do this. All my medical appointments I have my carer with me and I play with a little lock, opening it and clothing it, making no eye contact. When I'm stressed I punch myself in my face, this is a orchestrated behaviour. Hopefully when I become more severe in my behaviours I can start wearing a leather helmet at these times in front of my carers.

I take antipsychotics, I do help these make me more disabled. I love the thought of being a drooler.

I'm down as incontinent also. This has been a massive desire for a very long time too. Since I embraced wearing 24/7 a lot of the obsessive thoughts around hurting myself to achieve IC have gone. You can see by my negative reputation here I used to ask a lot about ways to purposely make myself incontinent and this used to annoy people. Most people were right about just going 24/7 and since I have its been a good things for me. Since I can't manage my money my carers arrange my 'pad' deliveries. I went Tena Slips. I could get these on the NHS but don't want too as I'll have to go for tests. I'm happy buying my own pads which my disability benefits and easily cover.

The only on-line pretenders forums I'm aware off is FetLife. I wasn't aware there are more?

Cruiser is right, you really don't want any of this, I am not in as bad a shape that Cruiser is, but I can tell you, its not fun needing to wear a diaper, I can't predict when its time to relieve myself, and it honestly is a scary experience, because of the stigma surrounding diapers in general, I wish I could predict when its time to go, but I can't and because of that, I am worried about how it will affect my friends, whenever I have an accident, how I will be treated in public if someone sees it peeking or smells what I did, I mean, we can tell you that its something you wouldn't want, but I guess you will find out on your own.

• Like 1

I'm an actual disabled person, not in a wheelchair and not incontinent though I do have chronic diarrhea.

I want to add to what the others have said, you don't want this.

A caregiver might sound fun at first, it might even feel glamorous for the first week! Someone who does all the medical stuff for you and even cleans your place of living and does other chores you'd rather not do and/or are unable to do anyway. It lasts about a week, before you realize that you are putting someone in charge of your life invading your space for MANY hours a day. Most caregivers I've had took a personal interest in my life to a very invasive degree. Privacy? You can throw that out the fucking window, they will listen to your phone conversations, they'll be there when you have friends over and they will make sure that everyone knows about their presence, they might even include themselves in on your conversations, because clearly they're part of it too. You can't properly discipline them, what are you going to do, fire them and get someone else who's possibly worse?

My last nurse was a huge pain in my ass, she did all the above things and more. My wife and I had no personal privacy, the nurse always butt in and included herself in everything, not to mention she was here 8 hours a day, that's a lie actually because she'd leave multiple hours later than she was supposed to in order to get overtime. She was supposed to leave at 9? Sign outs went from 9 to 9:15 to 9:30 and than found themselves going all the way to 2am, than you'd call her out on it and she'd do the same.

She also broke HIPPA and gave out my personal information to her family members and other patients. I received multiple calls from people trying to get ahold of her and/or members of her family who I didn't know, after she stopped working for me.

We were finally able to fire her about half a year ago and god was that wonderful. My wife learned how to do everything and now we don't need a nurse, which is good cause that last one was starting to make life-threatening mistakes when it came to my care.

You don't want to be disabled, it's not fancy, the perks aren't worth it. People assume that we're sitting here with thousands of bucks a month never having to work a day in our lives and don't have to worry about anything. Yeah that's not the case. The max you can expect to make on disability is < $900/mo which isn't enough to cover rent in most places much less bills ontop of it. The care givers they give you are shit, cause there's a shortage of nurses so they'll basically accept anyone with a pulse. My dad died of a heart attack, there was a nurse in the house at the moment, trained in CPR and trained to handle an emergency like that. She didn't do anything, just stood there and watched, what's worse? The agency didn't fire her she's still working, why? cause she has a pulse and the proper ID.

Lots of nurses also won't do anything, like actually won't do anything, they'll do the very bare minimum they have to and than sit around for 7 hours of their 8 hour shifts browsing Facebook on their various tablets and laptops that they bring in for entertainment.

I'm going to repeat what every other actually disabled person in this thread has already said once more. You Don't Want This.

• Like 2

I suppose it's different if you have physical disabilities and need personal care, being that disabled must suck and I wouldn't want it.

I live in a group home, here we don't have nurses but they do give out medication. They are carers or support staff. They work shifts and its staffed 24/7. I have my own personal room and this is my space. The rest of the property is shared and its a large property in a wealthy town and it's just nice living here. I don't pay any rent.

I love being mentally disabled. They do say I have a psychotic illness too, when I have been involuntary hospitalised I've been restrained and injected against my will many timesl. I love it! I like rocking and head banging, wetting and soiling my nappies. I'm living the dream. I just love the helplessness of acting disabled, I like the loss of inhibitions. I walk around and have burst of excitement and I love to squeal. I love how people treat me like I'm a child and think I don't have much mental competence. When I visit doctors appointments for my yearly check ups I like how the nurses talk directly to my carers. I was playing with my shirt sleeve opening/undoing the button and the nurse very kindly fastened the button for me with such sweetness, I felt so special. I like when the doctor lifts my shirt and my Tena slip is poking out, this makes me look really disabled.

I think this need for helplessness come from the fact I was severely abused as a small child and was in foster care and was unloved.

I think a lot of people on here have misunderstood my original post. I have no desire to be disabled other than my incontinence which I worked hard to achieve. However as I mentioned I do enjoy putting myself in a vulnerable situation which is why I’m considering using a wheelchair as a pretender to enhance my vulnerability and be dependent on my partner when I’m out in a social type situation.

i hope I haven’t offended anyone

On 5/13/2021 at 1:39 PM, DaveeBEd said:

I think this board is the best spot to post about your desires of incontinence in a wheelchair, no matter how strange or undesirable they are or may seem for some of us. I hope you will get what you wish for.  ?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I am not offended or put off in anyway,different strokes for different folks,we need to remember to be inclusive of everyone's kink .

Somethings some of us have shall we say more experience with?.

So I try to just pass on that knowledge,I gained the hard way .

• Like 1
On 5/13/2021 at 5:39 AM, DaveeBEd said:

Just want to clarify you didn't offend me, takes a lot to offend me. My comment was more so a warning, a cautionary tale if you will to be careful what you get yourself into, especially if it's not easily reversible.