LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vintage '80's Attends on Etsy......$$$$

babypb

...saw a few minutes ago on Etsy, there is 1, yes ONE light blue(I guess)vintage Attends disposable diaper for $59.95!!! WOW, ONE, yes 1 disposable diaper!!!! Shipping is free however, LOL!!!!! Just when you thought you've seen it all!!!

• Haha 1

Maybe they were light blue in the early 80s,  I don't know.  From mid 80s on, they were white with a yellow wetness indicator dorn the center. 

Did it have the one way plastic liner?

Who would pay that much for a single diaper? I guess a diaper collector with money to spare would. It's good for the person selling the diaper. Just think how much money that would be, selling an entire pack for practically $60 bucks a diaper! 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Who would pay that much for a single diaper? I guess a diaper collector with money to spare would. It's good for the person selling the diaper. Just think how much money that would be, selling an entire pack for practically $60 bucks a diaper! 

I know right! It's not worth the money. You can get a lot better quality diapies for that price.?????

I wore the six tape design they had a Waiste band and the padding went all the way in the sides and back then the tapes were white ,I used mediums and they were white 

Oh I started back in diapers in 1987 ,but found a person who kept me with a constant supply of them but they were dated from 1984 and 85

Also I used the ones made by proctor and gamble ,once they sold out to paperpak the quality went down hill big time 

38 minutes ago, glenn63 said:

I wore the six tape design they had a Waiste band and the padding went all the way in the sides and back then the tapes were white ,I used mediums and they were white 

Oh I started back in diapers in 1987 ,but found a person who kept me with a constant supply of them but they were dated from 1984 and 85

Also I used the ones made by proctor and gamble ,once they sold out to paperpak the quality went down hill big time 

Back when they were in cardboard boxes, 10 diapers per box.   Then they changed to blue boxes and a bit thinner, and went to 8 per box if I recall.