LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Understanding (epilogue)

Chapter 4: revelation and understanding

I couldn't believe my eyes. After two years I'd finally seen my parents again and I didn't know what to say. My dad was the first to speak up after being carefully placed on the floor. "hey Rebecca. Guess that statement about how you'll never let yourself be adopted aged like milk" that broke the tension immediately and I couldn't help but laugh "at least you aren't regressed or hypnotised. Only you would make a joke that awful" I responded my mom then spoke up and said "hey could you let us talk in private for a bit. I think we can clear a few things up" molly and her mom nodded. I noticed her mom was definitely the same amazon I saw taking my parents away two years ago. When they left the dam broke. I cried and hugged my parents "I missed you so much" I cried out.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes. When we broke off I asked "so. How bad is she?" my mom was the first to answer "let's just say we were wrong about a few things. Honestly she's nothing like we expected" I couldn't believe what I was hearing and my jaw visibly dropped "she's right. Turns out a lot of the stuff we thought would happen is straight up illegal here" my dad said. That was the last straw. My entire perception of reality started to shatter. Even my own parents were saying they were wrong. They were acting like themselves so it couldn't be hypnosis. 'no something must be wrong here' I thought. I then spoke up "so she doesn't torture you? She didn't mess with your bodies in some way?" mom answered with "other than what molly did to you already she's done nothing to change us" with dad adding "it's kinda weird for me though. Constantly sucking on large tits and being unable to 'react' if you know what I mean" this caused us both to glare at him

I admitted "yeah. Glad I already had my first time. Although that backfired. Hard" both my parents tensed up at that and both said at the same time "what did he do!!" both looked quite angry but they honestly looked ridiculous. Mom was in a purple and pink frilly dress that didn't even try to hide her diaper and dad was in a onesie like me that covered most of his body except his was blue he also looked noticeably younger without the beard.

Forgetting my amusement I realised they took that the wrong way and said "it's not like that. he was the one that told molly my plan" at that dad rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly "actually that was me" he said. I couldn't believe what I'd just heard. It was his idea, his plan and he ruined it on purpose? I could only say one word "why?" I was almost crying at that. My own father betrayed me. His response sounded like something molly would tell him to say "because these two years have been the best of our lives and we want you to have that and we want to be a family again" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. These two had literally moved to a different part of the world before I was born so we wouldn't end up locked in some crazy amazons nursery and now they'd made it so I would end up in one.

With my worldview shattering by the minute I asked "seriously? You two enjoy being some amazon's living dolls?"  Dad then responded "look I wasn't exactly thrilled about this at first believe me but to be honest it's nice. We never really did much that adults would do anyway like go drinking or go to parties out of fear." mom then added "what we're trying to say is we lost very little and gained a lot. If we were right about amazons we'd be singing a different tune but we were wrong" those last few words finally broke me at least to an extent. They were wrong the whole time? So I spoke up with tears in my eyes "so she actually cares about me? I won't be regressed? You won't be regressed?" we all got into a big hug again and they both said "of course we won't be regressed" we stayed like that for a bit and after mom said "well we should probably put this room to good use. Mommy is waiting right outside the door to take pictures" as soon as she said that the door opened and the amazon who kidnapped my parents said "awww what gave me away?" mom and dad just laughed at that. I turned to molly and said "alright mol... Mommy I'm sorry I thought the worst of you. I guess I can try to make this work" she seemed to understand and said "it's fine. These things take time. Now go on and play for a bit" that seemed to be the one time she'd used a serious tone since she got me

We then decided to just start playing for a while without a care in the world while the two amazons just kept taking pictures. At first I was embarrassed by the frequent "awww"s from both of them since it brought attention to how how infantile we were acting but soon I just rolled with it. We were babies now and we were just having fun like we should be. To be completely honest I've never been the most mature person in the world. I'd only really avoided adoption as desperately as I had because I thought amazons were cruel. If I'd known molly actually cared and was as loving as she is I would've considered letting her adopt me. Losing my freedom sucked but it was clear my parents had fully embraced their new lifestyle so I decided to try the same. Maybe in time I would grow to love this lifestyle. 

Unfortunately while thinking of this I hadn't even noticed I'd pooped before I went down the slide again. "ewwwww. It's all squishy now" but thankfully mommy was quick to react and change me again. 'I'm already thinking of her as mommy' I thought to myself "what does that make mom to me then? 

When I was on the changing table she said "don't worry my precious little angel it happens. Don't worry about telling me when you're poopy. We don't want you getting a rash do we? No we don't, no we don't" that cheered me up a bit and when she was done she tickled me for a bit and put me down so we could continue. I felt a bit embarrassed as I was not used to having my diaper changed in front of others and the fact I'd already pooped earlier. I even said to my parents "sorry about that. I don't even know how that happened I pooped when I got up" dad was the first to respond "don't worry. You just started drinking breastmilk I'm guessing. It takes a while to fully take effect so you didn't get it all out the first time" happy I wasn't generating poop from nothing I jumped into the ball pit. Mom and dad figured out what I was doing and did the same.

I was worried mommy might stop us but she seemed to know it was perfectly safe to start throwing pink plastic balls at each other. Obviously we knew it was safe but amazons can be overbearing sometimes. Eventually we tired ourselves out and decided to use the crayons to draw pictures. I'm no artist but hey I'm supposed to be bad at drawing. It was clear my parents were more adept as dad was drawing a spaceship and mom was drawing a castle and both looked good considering what was used. I decided to be equally as cliche with my drawing although it looked mediocre at best while the other two looked like something their mommy would be proud of. Mine still looked like what it should but it sucked. Soon our mommies came over to look at our finished drawings. While mom and dad proudly held up their drawings I was more hesitant. I covered up mine in shame. Mommy asked "what's wrong? Is it not finished" I responded sadly "no but it's bad." mommy then said "no it's not. There's no way you could ever make something bad. You didn't put naughty things in it did you?" I then thought about doing that but since that part of my mind isn't fully there anymore I found it gross. Naturally this made me respond "no that's yucky. I wouldn't draw that" I said while thinking 'I really need to get better at talking like a baby cause this is obviously forced' normally I wouldn't care but mommy seemed to think it was cute and I decided if I'm gonna be a baby might as well act the part. It'd probably come naturally later anyway 

I reluctantly showed the picture of two adults. One holding the hand of one baby and the other holding the hands of two one on each side with writing at the bottom that said 'our happy family' mommy looked like she was about to cry tears of joy she said "it's beautiful. This is definitely going on the fridge" she then carried me while I was holding the picture. I admit I'd accepted this way faster than anyone would expect but honestly I just wanted me, mom and dad to be happy together. If that meant being a baby so be it. Besides I was starting to really like it. I felt safer than I'd ever been while being carried by mommy. She was way stronger than me and would keep other amazons who can't be trusted away from me. Maybe part of my thoughts was the milk talking but I didn't care. I was done fighting this. Escape would be Impossible anyway so why fight it? Doesn't mean I was completely happy about it but I accepted it

Once we were downstairs mommy put me down and asked for the picture. I handed it to her and she indeed put it on the fridge. Naturally it was huge so there was space for plenty more pictures and I wondered if she planned on covering the damn fridge with my awful pictures. Mommy then picked me up and took me to the living room. I saw grandma doing the same with mom and dad. It seemed a bit pointless but then I realised I wouldn't have been able to easily get on the couch. Mommy sat down with me on her lap and then said "looks like you three were having fun. Do you believe me now?" at this point I'd have to be insane to say no. I responded "well they were adopted 2 years ago and they aren't regressed, you haven't made me unable to walk and have yet to do anything bad to me despite having absolute power over me" I answered "that's a yes right?" mommy asked "yeah of course. There's paranoia and there's insanity. I guess I could get used to this. Wasn't the plan but it's nice. Just... Please give me time to fully accept it"

Grandma then spoke up "I think the real question here is if you want an all breastmilk diet like these two" the answer was obvious to me but I had one question "uhhhhh what effect will that have. Kinda scared it'll mess with me" mom then spoke up "other than using you're diapers more not really" my dad then shouted "worth it" and right on cue both started feeding right then and there. I noticed hers were smaller than mommy's. Not by that much but still and I had both to myself. "well the answer is yes. This stuff is amazing" I then immediately turned around and she was ready immediately. As the heavenly liquid filled my mouth and filled my stomach I had two thoughts. The first being 'seriously this stuff alone is worth it' and second 'does she realise I clearly get the better deal here? Never got why amazons are this baby crazy' As I finished I was completely full. I probably should have stopped earlier but I couldn't. I was getting all of it. I soon fell asleep in her arms.

When I woke up in the crib now with a different stuffie than last time I wondered how to alert mommy to me being awake or if it was a good idea since I'd completely lost track of time. However she came in a minute later. I asked "how'd you know I was awake?" she then said "the crib has a baby monitor built in" that explained why I never saw one. Makes sense since it would be easy to accidentally break otherwise. I decided to ask the question on my mind "mommy why do amazons love littles so much? Seems like a lot of trouble and some would say we have it better" her response was "well why did your parents take care of you for 16 years? I love you and knew deep down you were a baby so I wanted to care for you" I couldn't really argue with that. I knew it was maternal instincts talking but it felt nice to be told she loved me especially after having no family for two years. "maybe you're right. Maybe I am just a baby. Maybe that won't be so bad. I'm not completely comfortable with it but... I want to make it work...." I stopped and looked up at her. She looked at me lovingly like I was her own. It felt good. I certainly felt a bond with her. Maybe it was the milk talking but I said to her "I love you mommy" that broke the dam and she lifted me out of the crib and said with tears in her eyes "I love you too" 

End chapter 

Sorry for the delay. Next chapter will definitely not take as long and will be the last one. After that I'll go back and fix some stuff and after that I'll work on a story a bit less lighthearted.

Feedback is appreciated. Even I'm worried I made her accept this too fast but maybe I'm wrong 

• Like 5
  • Random3435 changed the title to Understanding (chapter 4)

I like the chapter. Too bad to read that there is only one more chapter. On the other hand, such harmonious and consensual stories from the DD can not be written for long because otherwise the danger of repetition and boredom arise.
I look forward to your next work it also plays in the DD?

36 minutes ago, Random3435 said:

"no it's not. There's no way you could ever make something bad. You didn't put naughty things in it did you?" I then thought about doing that but since that part of my mind isn't fully there anymore I found it gross. Naturally this made me respond "no that's yucky. I wouldn't draw that"

In some ways this is actually more terrifying than the like "full lobotomy" you normally see. Like the idea of subtly altering someones patterns of cognition so that they aren't even fully aware of it. And especially as queer person the idea of forcibly altering someone's sexuality on a neurochemical level... I could easily see someone trying to use this technology to "cure" us. Or using it to "cure" people who "disrupt the social order" or some other such bullshit.

16 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

In some ways this is actually more terrifying than the like "full lobotomy" you normally see. Like the idea of subtly altering someones patterns of cognition so that they aren't even fully aware of it. And especially as queer person the idea of forcibly altering someone's sexuality on a neurochemical level... I could easily see someone trying to use this technology to "cure" us. Or using it to "cure" people who "disrupt the social order" or some other such bullshit.

Can absolutely understand your thought gang and agree with you. It is bad enough that such procedures are still allowed to be used. Sexuality is never (except pedophilia) a disease that needs to be cured.

The last point I see slightly different. What makes more sense is to spear felons away forever or to make them productive members of society by pushing two buttons. But then of course the jurisdiction must be adjusted exactly. With whom may be applied how when so that it does not happen arbitrarily.

Let's just hope that something like this never works in our society is invented.

21 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I like the chapter. Too bad to read that there is only one more chapter. On the other hand, such harmonious and consensual stories from the DD can not be written for long because otherwise the danger of repetition and boredom arise.
I look forward to your next work it also plays in the DD?

Yeah it definitely will. Might try and connect it to this one. I have a couple ideas. Not sure which to do first

15 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Yeah it is messed up I agree and the idea of using it to "cure" people who don't fit some arbitrary idea of "normal" sickens me. I hope it doesn't come across as me endorsing that kind of thing cause I don't. The reason the characters are cool with it is because well they find what was taken to be unpleasant now.

It is messed up but from the perspective of an amazon it makes sense. Most amazons probably don't want a horny little and in this situation it would be seen as less cruel than leaving them unable to relieve themselves. 

I do have one other story planned that takes place in the part of the dimension this does so if you want to avoid it I understand and will tell you which one it is as it could possibly be my next story. Other than that no other story will have that happen to a little I promise.

Sorry about this

7 hours ago, Random3435 said:

Yeah it definitely will. Might try and connect it to this one. I have a couple ideas. Not sure which to do first

Yeah it is messed up I agree and the idea of using it to "cure" people who don't fit some arbitrary idea of "normal" sickens me. I hope it doesn't come across as me endorsing that kind of thing cause I don't. The reason the characters are cool with it is because well they find what was taken to be unpleasant now.

It is messed up but from the perspective of an amazon it makes sense. Most amazons probably don't want a horny little and in this situation it would be seen as less cruel than leaving them unable to relieve themselves. 

I do have one other story planned that takes place in the part of the dimension this does so if you want to avoid it I understand and will tell you which one it is as it could possibly be my next story. Other than that no other story will have that happen to a little I promise.

Sorry about this

Your fine and it's perfectly okay as framing device. TBH DD stories tend to read more as scifi-horror to me regardless or thriller ??‍♀️

Epilogue

Over the last two weeks I had experienced what almost every little tries to avoid. Being an amazon's baby. True to her word mommy did absolutely nothing I'd expected her to do. I wasn't regressed even temporarily, no hypnosis, I didn't have my teeth removed nor did any of my limbs stop working properly so I didn't have to crawl and I wasn't left in a poopy diaper for very. She even let me see my parents frequently as her mother not only lived close by but she had effectively retired soon after she had adopted my parents. Mommy just became a majority shareholder instead of being ceo. So she was quite hands off with the company preferring to spend time with me. At least this meant no damn daycare.

The day after being adopted I was put into one of those body hair zapper things. I never had much hair besides on my head but now I was smooth as well... A baby I guess. A few days after that I got to visit Ryan and he seemed happy enough. We laughed when I admitted to being overly paranoid and wrong about mommy but it was all in good fun and in the end we were both happy with the situation. We playfully made fun of each other like we always did so he hadn't changed. He made fun of my new girly hairstyle. Mommy wanted to grow my hair out more but there was enough for small pigtails still. I made fun of him for wanting to be a baby to begin with. Mommy seemed sad to hear that as she looked a bit down. I cheered her up by telling her I was joking and that I wasn't unhappy. 

When visiting grandma me and my parents would mess around in the huge nursery they have. It was even bigger than mine somehow but they had to share. Half of it was pink with more girly toys and the other half was blue with toys you'd expect a boy to play with. Not that it mattered since they always played together but apparently amazons like to needlessly gender stuff. I never understood why amazons found small adults so adorable but even I had to admit my parents looked adorable sleeping together in a crib cuddling each other in their sleep. I still haven't let them live that down.

Mommy never left me alone so of course I came with her anytime she went to any store and she spoiled me rotten. I admitted to feeling a bit guilty that every time we went out she'd find something nice to buy me but apparently she didn't mind and she told me to never worry about money. Sometimes we would pass by an amazon with their baby ans occasionally I'd be able to chat with the little and they always seemed happy about their situation. It seemed portal littles were a bit less so probably because their used to being treated as an adult but they weren't suffering 

She also liked to take me to the park where it seemed everyone was themselves. I even met a few people from high school who all seemed happy. Odd since I swear everytime I passed by adopted littles they seemed hypnotised and regressed. Although that seemed to be a placebo effect. These trips to the park really helped me to not care about seeming immature and just playing to my hearts content. The worst I got was some teasing from some amazon toddler who mocked me for never being able to grow up but mommy swooped in and got her to fuck off real fast. Everywhere we went mommy would take photos whenever I did anything cute and it felt good whenever she took one as a result. 

By the end of the two weeks I had fully accepted my role. I told mommy I wouldn't go back to my old life if she paid me. I'd never seen her more happy and she hugged me while crying tears of joy. Ironically mommy is a bit of a crybaby. I even teased her about that sometimes calling her a big baby. We both got a laugh out of that. We made each other happy and I didn't see any reason to hide that as I finally understood why littles would want to be babies and why they're happy to be like that

After a month me and mommy were watching TV and I decided to ask about what was on my mind. "hey mommy what does that big company do?" she then asked "you mean the one I own a lot of?" I nodded and she said "oh we get littles from other places and get them to loving parents" I then asked "portal littles?" she then seemed to sense where I was going with this and responded "yeah but don't worry. We only get the ones that need it. Other places are bad and take ones who are happier in their dimension.  Here we only portal in littles who really need the love and affection of a loving mommy or daddy or both. Now enough worrying about them time for num nums and nap time". As I once again greedily sucked down as much milk as possible I wondered 'how do they know who needs this' I knew there was something she wasn't telling me but I left it alone

-----

POV: portal control officer at littlecare portals and adoption

The room was deadly silent. We'd been watching this little on and off for a while and as predicted he was about to do something that made the noobies tear up but I had a job to do. "is the portal set up?" I asked to which the head portal technician said "yeah. Whenever you're ready we can get him over here" one of the doctors in the room said "we got the med team ready to save him when he comes through" I was relieved at that as the poor boy seemed miserable and as I expected he had opened up the bottle of ethanol he had. As he swallowed some I activated the portal. I looked over at the platform to see if he'd made it... 

End of story

Wasn't sure how to end this story so I just went with a short epilogue explaining what happened immediately after oh and a short preview of the next story because mood whiplash. 

P.S I totally didn't blatantly steal the 'get portal little who's about to die' thing from another story. No sir :)

• Like 5
  • Random3435 changed the title to Understanding (epilogue)

I want to commend you for this story. I have always thought that this is what the DD ought to look like if these Bigs actually believe that we are babies and need to be cared for. In most stories, “cared for” seems to mean being tortured, so it’s nice to read one where everything is good. Clever, too, to use unfounded fears as the “antagonist” of the story. I suppose that, if I ever think of a premise for a DD story I want to write, I would end up indulging the “bad Amazon” trope simply because it would make the story more dynamic and intense, but I m so happy that this one exists now so that we can all see the DD as it ought to be.

1 hour ago, kerry said:

I want to commend you for this story. I have always thought that this is what the DD ought to look like if these Bigs actually believe that we are babies and need to be cared for. In most stories, “cared for” seems to mean being tortured, so it’s nice to read one where everything is good. Clever, too, to use unfounded fears as the “antagonist” of the story. I suppose that, if I ever think of a premise for a DD story I want to write, I would end up indulging the “bad Amazon” trope simply because it would make the story more dynamic and intense, but I m so happy that this one exists now so that we can all see the DD as it ought to be.

Oh I'm definitely gonna do that at some point because I'm evil but I thought this would be easier to start with. Ease in to creating something less lighthearted I guess. I have to agree part of the reason I wrote this is because I thought there should be more DD stories where the amazons aren't all horrible. 

Glad you liked it

This has been a truly wonderful tale from the DD, showing that not all Amazons are cruel, heartless monsters. Thank you for taking the time to share it with us here.