LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Discipline mommies vs. Indulgent mommies

I’d say it’s mostly indulgent for me with maybe a little bit of discipline. 
I like to be ‘forced’ into nappies, encouraged to use them and then cuddled and told I’m a good boy for doing so. 
The occasional teasing that I’m a big baby cos I’m in nappies is great too.

• Like 1

I've never had a "mommy" for AB/DL-type play - my wife has no interest. My actual, biological mom was a mix of both types, I guess. She was always loving and never made snide comments or made fun of my having to wear diapers (to bed, primarily), but, on the other hand, I had no choice in the matter - it was never up for discussion. Whenever I objected - say, because other kids were going to be over, or we were going to be at someone else's place at bedtime, my protestations were shut down right away. "You are wearing a diaper, it's not optional, and you are putting it on when I say you're putting it on." She also didn't give much consideration to my concerns that someone might notice my infantile underwear; my sister told me in later years that she thinks my mom might have been trying to use gentle social pressure as a lever to get me to stop wetting the bed, while at the same time, she never went out of her way to embarrass me - never said anything in front of my cousins or friends, etc. But she'd leave a diaper sitting in her open purse on the floor beside her chair, for example. If it was decided that the kids had to get ready for bed, even if it was a couple of hours before we actually were going to be hitting the sack, I had to go get ready, there was no delaying it, no court of appeal. 

So I guess if I ever were to find an AB/DL "mommy", or "big", or whatever the term might be at the time, I would want them to be both kind, but also firm and insistent. 

• Like 1