LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fetished so hard that I sickened myself.

I'm something of a part time baby. Once every few months I'll buy a few samples of nappies and have the odd baby afternoon.

Get myself padded, stick on a few cartoons or some baby TV, drink from a bottle, eat sweets, play with toys.

I also like to wear a nappy before bed.

I find wetting and messing hard. And I'd rather not loose control. I often have to be standing in the bathroom before I can wee wee.

But I have a technique for going poo poos in bed. I watch the pampers "poo face" commercial and try to mimic the babies facial expressions. 

This morning I tried this and managed to make a small amount of poo. Like normal.

But this time there was a second wave, I could not stop. I just emptied into my rearz safari. 

I opted to go straight into the shower, throwing my incredibly soiled nappy into a binbag.

The clean up was disgusting. I felt sick to my stomach with the whole affair. And I have a overwhelming disgust with myself. Even now.

I don't really know why I'm writing this, other then to get my thoughts down...

• Like 1

The first time I ever messed my diaper I was incredibly disgusted as well. I wouldn't worry about it too much if I were you.

After you pee and poop yourself so many times, you will no longer be disgusted with pee or poop in your diaper. When I first started having accidents because of a ruptured disc in my lower back, I was disgusted with it but after wetting and messing myself so many times, it just doesn't bother me any more. I have been totally bladder and bowel incontinent for almost 3 years now and have been diapered 24/7 since August 2018. I was intermittently wearing diapers for about a year before August 2018 because I was having accidents anytime I threw my back out. With all of my back problems, I am just happy I can still walk. Wearing diapers all the time allows me to live a normal life.

• Like 1

I finally accepted the peeing part but still have a though time with messy accidents. The cleanup sucks but I seem to get rashes easily. Everyone says it gets easier in time but I must have a very long ways to get there. So I understand that feeling but I have not found the answer ?

It might just be that it's not your thing.  I can't say it's mine and I find the cleanup is not worth the experience.

No shame in only using a nappy for wee.

• Thanks 1

Don't feel bad about it. You tried something that's maybe not for you. Time will tell once you have got over it. Nappies are for wetting and messing and you just had to try the messing part.

If you want to wee wee more without going to the bathroom to encourage yourself to wet. Try drinking lots of water only. A glass or baby bottle ?  every 20mins for 1.5 hours. Your wee wee will be nice and clear and you will find it very easy to wet in different positions. Once your wee is nice and clear and easy flowing just drink a glass of water or baby bottle every half hour if you want to keep wetting??. Don't drown yourself?.  Just relax and remember your nappy/diaper is your safety net and it will absord plenty of fluid.

I just prefer wetting. Even though on here my name is "triggernum2" the "num2" has nothing to do with messing ?. Tried the messing part a couple of times but I'm the same as you, its not for me I didn't feel bad about it I just wanted to try something different. I'm not saying I will never do it again it just wouldn't be a regular thing. Don't beat yourself up about it is what I'm trying to say. ?.

14 hours ago, triggernum2 said:

Don't feel bad about it. You tried something that's maybe not for you. Time will tell once you have got over it. Nappies are for wetting and messing and you just had to try the messing part.

If you want to wee wee more without going to the bathroom to encourage yourself to wet. Try drinking lots of water only. A glass or baby bottle ?  every 20mins for 1.5 hours. Your wee wee will be nice and clear and you will find it very easy to wet in different positions. Once your wee is nice and clear and easy flowing just drink a glass of water or baby bottle every half hour if you want to keep wetting??. Don't drown yourself?.  Just relax and remember your nappy/diaper is your safety net and it will absord plenty of fluid.

I just prefer wetting. Even though on here my name is "triggernum2" the "num2" has nothing to do with messing ?. Tried the messing part a couple of times but I'm the same as you, its not for me I didn't feel bad about it I just wanted to try something different. I'm not saying I will never do it again it just wouldn't be a regular thing. Don't beat yourself up about it is what I'm trying to say. ?.

Drinking a bottle of wine on Friday night helped the wetting too...

• Like 1
On 4/3/2021 at 8:19 AM, steve in diaps said:

I finally accepted the peeing part but still have a though time with messy accidents. The cleanup sucks but I seem to get rashes easily. Everyone says it gets easier in time but I must have a very long ways to get there. So I understand that feeling but I have not found the answer ?

I don't like the idea of having accidents. It turns diapers from a fun thing into a liability.

• 1 month later...

I think it makes sense that you found that challenging. Your programming for toileting and sensation of right and wrong are really high. Particularly if you are needing to stand in the bathroom to pee. 

what you were able to accomplish was so far removed from that place that it doesn’t surprise me at all that you find it challenging. 

outside of the clean up, did you enjoy it or was it too far for you? Either is an ok answer. It’s your body. Just some food for thought.

thanks for sharing 

• 2 weeks later...

Messing isn't for everyone. Some people love it, some hate it, some are indifferent. But you never know until you try it and there's no shame in experimenting and deciding it's not for you/ only on rare occassions when you're in the mood, etc.  So don't feel bad about it or disgusted with yourself. It was an experiment. :)  If you would like to wet more, there's always staying well hydrated with water (be mindful and careful about your electrolytes though, too much water can dilute your electrolytes and throw the body off balance), there's also caffeine. For me, it's chai tea. That stuff is delicious and runs right through me. My diapers don't stay dry for long when I drink that LOL!  For messing...there's always Taco Bell ?(I keed, I keed) or spicy foods if you're feeling dangerous and wild. Or just simply upping your fiber intake. Prunes, not just for old people anymore! ? Fiber one snacks are also good.

• Like 1