LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

advice for newbie

Hi, I´m young girl, Eva, new here and in ABDL, DL... I´m searching for advice for my start with diapers. When and how did you start? Which diapers how to wear? With which clothes?... Thanks

Hi welcome to the board. I started when I was a teen with just looking and finally getting the courage to get my own when I moved out on my own. The kind of diapers you like will take trial and error. Thinner ones are good for daytime and thicker for long trips and or overnight. As for clothes make sure your comfortable and go with that. Hope you enjoy your time here. Lots of good people. 

I started out wearing Abena M4s theyre 4 taped diapers. They’re decent capacity and slim enough to conceal under regular fitting jeans and a hoodie but for the last few years I’ve been wearing Northshore’s MegaMax. The capacity is significantly large and swells up fairly well. When full they can be tricky to hide so I normally go for sweatpants.

I have three weights of diapers in my inventory, basically. The first category is very large overnight diapers along the lines of a Rearz Barnyard or Alpaca or a Northshore Megamax, which I can wear overnight, and around the house, but that are too bulky to wear out of the house. The second is "medium-weight" diapers like a Rearz Lil' Monster, or a Bambino Classico, which I can comfortably wear under jeans or shorts when I'm out and about. The third category is my "slims", which are thin, lightweight diapers like Prevail 360 Breezers that I can wear under gym clothes, for example. 

Two things that have revolutionized my ability to wear are, first, upsizing all my pants and shorts by one size, which makes "visible diaper lines" a lot less obvious, and, second, I have invested in a couple of weeks worth of t-shirt style onesies, because for me, the biggest problem, particularly when wearing pants that are already slightly oversized, is the fear that they'll dip down at the back and expose the top of my diaper when I lean over to tie my shoes or whatever. A onesie completely eliminates that issue. I bought mostly black ones, because a printed diaper will show through white. 

On 3/30/2021 at 2:08 PM, abdl.girl said:

. I´m searching for advice for my start with diapers. When and how did you start? Which diapers how to wear? With which clothes?... Thanks

Those are all preferences and will vary with each individual. Some like thin, discrete diapers or pull ups and others like thick, noisy diapers.  Clothing too is a preference!  To find a diaper you like, ordering samples is the best way.  It's cost effective and lets you try a wide variety of padding.  Clothing too is a matter of preference.  Tight clothing will show off a bulky diaper. Very tight clothes like yoga pants can also show off a thin pull up. Baggy clothing- clothes that are too big- helps hide diaper bulk. 

• Like 1

Hi, thanks.

How and when did you start wearing diapers? Hou to do it at home with parents? How to hide it? with which clothes,..? this are my questions....

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2021 at 3:45 AM, abdl.girl said:

Hi, thanks.

How and when did you start wearing diapers? Hou to do it at home with parents? How to hide it? with which clothes,..? this are my questions....

Honestly, a lot of things depend on your size. If you are a very petite person, like I was at 17 and 18, you can probably fit in baby diapers and good nites. If so that is best for starting out. They are quieter now and can be purchased in smaller packs that are easy to hide in the back of a closet or under the bed in a small box. Pretty much anything you wear will hide what you are wearing under neath with the new baby diapers and if you don’t use them, they can be taken off and hid under a mattress or almost anywhere. If you are too big for baby diapers or XL good nites then it gets a little more complicated. If you don’t want your parents finding out then my advice is to wait until you are on your own. I know it sucks but you have to do your own risk-reward comparison based on your household structure; 1 parent or 2 in the house? Level of privacy? Shared room or own room? Free range parents versus helicopter parents? Nosy parents or parents who trust and respect your privacy? Is there a possibility of ordering diapers on line or not? So many things go into the decision. Best of luck but honestly, as a young female, you have much better chances of meeting someone either online or locally who will be open to your lifestyle and have the means and abilities to help you explore things in a more private manner 

Once something is on the internet it is out of your control and there are absolute nut jobs in this world. If/when interacting with others practice common sense and try to keep some situational awareness.

sounds like you might still be living with your folks, you have choices, let them find out, tell them, or find what works best for you to hide, or get your place(if you are in college these choices dont change, only roommates instead of parents), one suggested samples, a good free option, you can get them from manufacturers and sellers like hdis, woodbury, duraline,, but those might be seen in the mail, and mom and dad might have questions. i would just buy a pack of what is available(i like tape tabs personally but some like a pullon kind), as for hiding them, keep your room clean and have a trash can to put wet or soiled ones in, and consider redecorating your room, adding something under/arround the edge of the bed and you could hide them there, or under a dresser, you could get into woodwork and build your own bed with a hiding space, or look at carpentry and find where a person is less likely to look, like over the closet door on the inside (i would recommend watching youtube vids on drywall), if you plan on messing(i think that is a yucky thing but that is just me) you might want to look at suppliments to block the smell, i think its called "nullo" or something, and take the trash out often.

I started out as a young teen making my own diapers out of paper towels,  garbage bags and duct tape. When I got my driver's license,  I drove to a drug store out of town and bought Attends and Depends and a few other brand diapers.  I just hid them in my room.  I'd use them when no one was home and just hide them in the trash.

You'll have to decide what you want.   A pull up or a regular diaper.  The store brands work, but are good for only a couple wettings.   You can buy on line and have them shipped to a Walgreens for pickup. 

You'll have to decide if you want thick diapers or thin ones.  If you only want to wear them or actually use them. And if you use them, do you only want to wet in them, or poop in them as well.

Wet diapers aren't to bad to hide.  A poopy diaper will really stink up the house and even the garbage pail and can.  The stink comes through plastic garbage bags.

Clothes are up to you as well.   Personally,  I'm pretty much a DL, so I wear regular,  everyday clothes.   If you enjoy the AB side, then you'll have to find babyish clothes.   You'll have to decide your age play age. Newborn,  infant,  toddler,  little girl....

28 minutes ago, abdl.girl said:

thanks, but nobody speak about wearing, how to hide during wearing, how to hide under clothes, which clothes,... Some answer?

I'm in nappies 24/7 and fairly stealthy through necessity in my occupation. Where possible, I wear non-fitted skirts and dresses, and this allows for even medium duty nappies like Abena M4s for example without stress. With some outfits, I could even hide an alpaca, so fairly easy for us ladies / little girls I think. You'll still need to experiment to find a good and varied wardrobe. It took me a good 6 months to change my wardrobe around. 

I can wear jeans with some nappies, but it's more difficult to be discrete. I would recommend wearing compression pants to flatten and hide the lines. Your experience will differ depending on your body shape and styles of jeans, so trial and error is required. In fact, compression pants are always good, they hold things in place.

Plastic or PUL pants (the latter for cloth backed nappies) and a liner (cotton briefs) are recommended at all times to contain leaks. These will catch a majority of little and moderate leaks that would otherwise find their way to your clothes if you use your nappies. And they'll contain odours fairly well to.

Good luck.

5 hours ago, abdl.girl said:

thanks, but nobody speak about wearing, how to hide during wearing, how to hide under clothes, which clothes,... Some answer?

wear baggy pants, something like sweat pants, diapers will add bulk, no way around that, but some diapers are thinner, i just got some fitright brand, they are cloth backed (i like plastic backed but oh well)    they are thinner so they might not add too much bulk, and i would suggest wearing underwear over it, something with plenty of material instead of those things that seem like dental floss(more material might make it quieter)