LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cloudee Slip-On Briefs

Cute but I wonder why adult pull-ups don’t have padding that goes all the way up to the front and back waist. Why such big waist bands? I’d like them to be more like kids pull-ups.

• Like 2
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2021 at 11:35 AM, Pampertimmy said:

Cute but I wonder why adult pull-ups don’t have padding that goes all the way up to the front and back waist. Why such big waist bands? I’d like them to be more like kids pull-ups.

Me too buddy!?☺️???????☺️?♥️?????♥️? And then I'd graduate to Diapers!?? ?"Mommy wow, I'm an BABY now!!!!!"?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2021 at 11:35 AM, Pampertimmy said:

That's the fundamental difference between products aimed at babies/toddlers and youth/adult.  Tranquility has a pic showing the proper fit of a baby diaper vs. an adult/youth diaper.  Since the dawn of disposable adult briefs they have been modeled after a high waist granny panty where the leg holes are closer to horizontal.  Baby diapers have always looked alot like hicut briefs where the leg openings are closer to vertical. 

I've always wondered why they were designed like this, because the medical diapers rarely have full padding that goes up to the waist and those inches of extra material  above the navel and low on the hip are just wasted and makes the garment more likely to be seen poking out of pants.  I guess the manufacturers wanted to design a garment that didn't look like a diaper so instead tried to make it look like old person underwear?    

The pull on style briefs for adults  make this design choice even more obvious, with their high waist elastic and so far any ABDL pull up I've seen is just a printed pull on.