LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Morning Coffee

Nothing better then eating breakfast and having your morning coffee in a wet diapers that is getting wetter by the minute... I'll probably get told to go change after I am poppy :D if she catches me  

• Like 1

Yep, I stay in my night diaper through morning coffee as I have very little control in the morning for some reason. I don't pop in diapers, so when the coffee does its other job, I go to the restroom and change.

I like to stay in my overnight diaper well into the morning if I'm able to, and these days, working from home, I usually can. Although I got trapped in my office a few days ago when I lost track of time and wore a Rearz Alpaca until after the kids came home from school, by which point it was huge and saggy, and the athletic pants I had on could not hide it. I had to wait for them to go outside so I could dash up from my office to my bedroom and get changed. 

49 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

I like to stay in my overnight diaper well into the morning if I'm able to, and these days, working from home, I usually can. Although I got trapped in my office a few days ago when I lost track of time and wore a Rearz Alpaca until after the kids came home from school, by which point it was huge and saggy, and the athletic pants I had on could not hide it. I had to wait for them to go outside so I could dash up from my office to my bedroom and get changed. 

Been there done that so many times of its late at night and I walk to the kitchen is just a diaper thank god my kids are adult now 

Yep nothing better than plodding round the house in a night time nappy in the morning. 

Nappy and vest in the summer outside catching the early morning rays with a coffee.... What happens happens. Many a time i leak on the decking.. And of course the inevitable #2 from the coffee

I too like you folks love to enjoy my morning beverage and breakfast while still in my overnight diapers. They tend to be quite comfortable and double as a soft chair pad on our wooden kitchen chairs!

When I'm not working or on time off, I'll often go out for my morning coffee in my overnight diaper if it's got some room left in it for an hour or so. 

Just feels so much nicer sitting in my fav cafe with a wet diaper on then go home and hopefully the coffee has kicked in and I can fill the rear of it some more.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Speaking of mornings and coffee. Does anyone else have the unfortunate occurrence of coffee kind of be a laxative for them. I can drink a cup of coffee and immediately have to expel my bowels. Anyone else had this happen?

6 hours ago, Mike78 said:

Speaking of mornings and coffee. Does anyone else have the unfortunate occurrence of coffee kind of be a laxative for them. I can drink a cup of coffee and immediately have to expel my bowels. Anyone else had this happen?

It's not an immediate thing for me but it does get things moving in the right direction. Add a cigar to the equation and it's definitely a quicker process.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes I always stay in my night time nappies as well and have my morning coffee as I often can’t stop wetting when I get up and quite often fill my nappies with little or no warning and don’t want to create unnecessary washing by changing prematurely 

I woke up wet and messed my diaper while getting coffee, so now I am enjoying a good cup of hot coffee and a nice wet, warm, poopy diaper. It doesn't get much better than this.