LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is your most memorable potty accident?

6 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

That must have been heaven for you buddy! I'm VERY happy that you got to have that experience, not a LOT of people do. How was the diaper change, and did the nurse put you in ANOTHER FRESH diaper?!?????♥️??????♥️????????

The diaper change was quick and efficient but not too much fun (not like when my mother would change me or like when my wife/mommy changes me now. Yes the nurse put me in a fresh diaper (especially since that’s all I had to wear because my pants and underwear were still soaking wet sitting in a plastic bag waiting for when my mother came to pick me up. 

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

The diaper change was quick and efficient but not too much fun (not like when my mother would change me or like when my wife/mommy changes me now. Yes the nurse put me in a fresh diaper (especially since that’s all I had to wear because my pants and underwear were still soaking wet sitting in a plastic bag waiting for when my mother came to pick me up. 

What diapers did the nurse put you in?!?? Was it Pampers, Huggies, luvs?! You must have felt like SUCH a BABY when the nurse changed your dirty diaper and put you in a fresh one. I wish she babyed you while doing it.?? Did the nurse use baby wipes and baby powder and wipe your diaper area and bottom and use baby powder on you?!???♥️??

29 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

What diapers did the nurse put you in?!?? Was it Pampers, Huggies, luvs?! You must have felt like SUCH a BABY when the nurse changed your dirty diaper and put you in a fresh one. I wish she babyed you while doing it.?? Did the nurse use baby wipes and baby powder and wipe your diaper area and bottom and use baby powder on you?!???♥️??

She changed me into Pampers as that was all there were at that point. Also baby wipes hadn’t been invented yet (all they had were “Wet Ones” the precursor to the baby wipe) but she did powder my diaper area and my bum with baby powder. 

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

She changed me into Pampers as that was all there were at that point. Also baby wipes hadn’t been invented yet (all they had were “Wet Ones” the precursor to the baby wipe) but she did powder my diaper area and my bum with baby powder. 

Excellent! I BET that felt like HEAVEN buddy!????♥️? I SO WISH I could fit into Pampers again!?????♥️??????♥️???

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

You and me both buddy, I’d kill to be able to fit into Pampers again!!

Some nice thick ones too! With a LOT of baby powder. And that classic baby diaper smell!????

When I was 11, I was biking with my friend around his acerage.  All the sudden I had to poop so bad I pooped my pants.  I told my friend I all the sudden didn’t feel good and raced home to my house and changed. Now, at 42, same thing came still happen but I wear diapers so I’m covered. ? 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, munkey said:

When I was 11, I was biking with my friend around his acerage.  All the sudden I had to poop so bad I pooped my pants.  I told my friend I all the sudden didn’t feel good and raced home to my house and changed. Now, at 42, same thing came still happen but I wear diapers so I’m covered. ? 

I guess your body NEVER got used to holding in your poo-poos for very long.???♥️?????? Thank the good Lord for diapers!???♥️????☺️?♥️???♥️?

So many accidents that I remember. I wore training pants to school until 3rd grade and I was wet by the end of the day most of the time. I usually pooped in my pants at home either in the morning before school or in the evening after getting home. The accident I remember, I was around 7 and we were at my moms friends house (who had two younger boys). We were playing with legos, I knew I needed to poop and I went in my training pants. I sat playing and didn’t tell anyone and my moms friend came in the room. She immediately smelled the poop and checked her youngests diaper. Upon finding it clean, she turned to the older boy and asked if he had dirty pants. The boy looked at me and then the mom did. I looked down. My mom came in the room and checked me and led me back to the living room. I stood there while she went to the van and got the diaper bag and changed me there in the floor in front of her friend.

• Like 3
  • 9 months later...

I had so many it's hard to choose just one. I always hated having to go in a public bathroom and I really hated porta potties or outhouses. Like it was almost a phobia. I used to have accidents at baseball because I wouldn't tell anyone I had to go and be made to use the porta potty at the field.

The worst was probably when I went to the fair with my cousin. We had a lot of fun playing games, I loved skee ball, and getting on the rides but the only bathrooms were disgusting portapotties. Between all the food and sodas I really had to go but I was holding it like I always did so as not to miss anything or use the toilets there. I was going to wait until we got home but had to go in my pants instead.

• Like 1

I was 18, homeless at the time, I was heading back to the shelter from a friends house that night, I hopped on the last bus, I should have made time to catch the one before it...

This bus terminated at the bus garage along the route but I needed to go into the Downtown part of the city, I ended up having to wait 5 hours for the first bus of the day, urge to #2 building up for those last 3 hours and everything was closed in the area.

I get into downtown and there is a 20 minute wait for the next bus and my body is telling me its go time, I make my way to go behind the nearest dumpster but I before I could pull my pants down, the inevitable happened... Undies were a complete loss, tossed them into the dumpster, nothing I can do about the pants as I needed them in order to not get an indecent exposure arrest..

So Im making the walk and ride of shame onto the bus I need and YTF is it so crowded at 5am???!!!! Im stinkin trying not to make eye contact with people who know its me 😢

I get to the shelter, make way straight to the shower room, washing out my pants which I need in 3 hours...

My most memorable experience was when I started having bowel incontinence issues and started having an accident in my diaper but was able to stop pooping. I went into the bathroom to take my diaper off and finish pooping in the toilet, but when I got the diaper off and moved towards the toilet to sit down and finish pooping, everything started coming out and I left a trail of poop on the floor and toilet seat. After that, I learned that once a pooping accident starts, keep the diaper on until I am finished pooping.

• 4 weeks later...

That would be the day I messed my pants while visiting my mom and dad right in front of both of them. It is quite the messed situation of how it happened though. 

100% squeezeing and clenching for dear life and only made it 3 steps from the back door towards the bathroom. 😒

7 hours ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

That would be the day I messed my pants while visiting my mom and dad right in front of both of them. It is quite the messed situation of how it happened though. 

100% squeezeing and clenching for dear life and only made it 3 steps from the back door towards the bathroom. 😒

I'm sure they noticed, the big question is, were you wearing a diaper and did your parents know that you were.  If not, how did you explain messing your pants to them?

Most of my near daily accidents were small ones that I could deal with without anyone realizing but in 7th grade I had started a new school and had my worst accident ever. I had to go into a public junior high school from a parochial school I had been attending so I was also the new kid. One day in class I needed to pee and it was getting bad so I raised my hand and asked to go to the bathroom. The teacher told me to wait as the class was ending soon and I could go then. I tried every trick to keep from wetting but I couldn't hold on and my bladder just fully released. I soaked my pants, the chair, my socks and shoes and the floor. The teacher sent me to the nurse who notified the office that I needed to be picked up. No diaper for a 12 year old, just an embarrassing wait in soggy clothes to be picked up by my mother.

Hugs,

Freta

13 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I'm sure they noticed, the big question is, were you wearing a diaper and did your parents know that you were.  If not, how did you explain messing your pants to them?

No I wasn't wearing a diaper as I had changed out of it by then as I only wore them at night while at my mom & dad's  place.  

When my mom asked why I changed I told her it was hot as hell out so I put on shorts, about 5minutes later I told my dad the truth and I know my mom overheard. 

I was told by my dad I should have taken a shower and threw my underwear in the wash instead of wasteing a whole roll of TP trying to clean up. 

Either way both my mom and dad didn't say much except I should have taken a shower instead of wasteing a whole roll of TP. 

Also they gave me some advice. If someone says they have never accidently shit their pants ever they're a lier and you shouldn't trust anything they say🤗

Technically it was inproper measureing instructions by the pharmacist on the lactulose my doctor perscribed for my constipation. They told me the measureing cup was the same size as a 10ml syringe that I use because of the marking being clear and able to be seen with my piss poor eyesight and they gave me a measuring cup that had embossed measurements the same color as the cup so I went with the pharmicist's instructions.(they were wrong and I ended up takeing 90ml of lactulose for 8 days at night and soiled all 8 diapers for bedwetting issues. That day just had been 1 of the days that I had already changed and it had a bit longer lasting effect than just 1 mess. I only found out after makeing a doctor's appointment and my doctor laughing until I told her I tried to hold it until I got to the bathroom each time but was unable to. She looked at me and said you are nit supposed to be pushing or holding it back anyways and then switched her origional perscription of 30ml to 45ml at bedtime and left it that way until she was no longer my primary care provider about 3years. So yea pretty much I would have alot of accidents as she would rather have me have accidents then be constipated. 

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

It's memorable because it just might have been the subcouncious trigger for being AB later in life. I was 7 at the time but the memory didn't surface till I was 26. Thankfully my grandma was still alive to confirm it. Anyway, my parents dropped me off at my grandma's for the day. My grandma gave me some money to go to the corner store for a candy and a soda. Half way there I messed my pants. I walked back expecting to be punished, but my grandma was real cool about it. She took me into the bathroom and had me take off my pants and underwear and wash up in the shower. Then because I didn't have clothes since I was only there for the day she brought back a diaper. Not sure what brand. It was like 1987 or so. She used to baby sit for a friend so had a small supply. Anyway I was diapered and let to sit on the chair in the living room while my clothes were being washed. My cousin and grandma must have seen I was uncomfortable with being in a diaper as they tried their best to keep my mind on other things to distract me. Once the clothes were done the diaper came off and that was the end of the incident. 

• 2 months later...

I was at my best guy friend's house. We had dated early in high school and both had an interest in diapers, but at the time were too young to engage with each other much. After we broke up we stayed good friends. For years we never talked about anything DL related just because we had other bf/gfs and really weren't attracted to each other. 

So this one time in college we decided to try Salvia. I hallucated so hard that apparently I peed my pants. I didn't realize it at first. When I came out of it I thought I was sweaty from laughing. I went to the bathroom and realized between the amount and smell, that it was definitely pee. I called him to the bathroom and was like, "Soooo....I think I peed my pants on your couch?"

We laughed hysterically for a few minutes then I cleaned his couch cushion as best as I could. I was not in a position to drive to my apartment (normally I just slept on his couch after drinking/smoking). I stood there awkwardly in his kitchen and asked what I should do. 

This was the unforgettable part. He leaned over and put his hand on the inside of my thigh, to see how wet I was. My heart was absolutely racing. He looked up at me and we just knew. Like all of that talking from when we were 14-15 was suddenly right there in our minds. 

He said I could wear some of his clothes or he had diapers. The rest of the night is another story, but that one little accident led to the most unforgettable year of my life. 

• Like 1

I had a lot of bad ones lol. I think the worst was completely soaking myself on a rollercoaster when I was like twelve. It was my first time on a rollercoaster. It was not that bad of one, which was why it was so embarrassing. I was on this big trip with a bunch of family and friends of family. I got bullied into going on this very tame rollercoaster that a lot of kids a lot younger and smaller than me were excited to go on. I was utterly terrified and literally left a puddle on the seat. As soon as I got off, other kids in line noticed as well as staff. They were literally openly laughing at me and this giant trail of pee I left behind me. I was totally still shell shocked from the rollercoaster and from wetting myself. It took way to long for my mom and the rest of the group to notice, but when they did it was this whole, big humiliating scene. I had to walk through the whole park with these utterly pee soaked swim shorts on.  I had to sit on newspaper while all these people we knew were eating because my mom was so pissed she wanted to wait till after lunch to walk back to car to get a change of shorts. It honestly got worse from there because I ended up having like a full on panic attack in the changing stall, and, when I tried to get my moms attention, she whipped the door open in front of this whole crowd. The whole day was really outrageous