LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Supply solutions Albany NY

Okay so I was there once like 2 years ago I love the place it's got a bunch of abdl diapers and products I was thinking about driving down there as it's about a days drive and I have this week off from work does anyone know if they sell extra large size diapers

@suzuki2011

@warpiper has the right idea:  I would call and speak to the lady that they mention in the ABDL page :)  She would be the one that could answer those kinds of questions.

I sometimes wish that, companies that deal with medical products could make a go of it.  I mean, the insurance companies basically have them by the nose, so they have to be willing to accept the lowest reimbursement rates in the business.  When I did my research, I found that EVERY company basically won't deal with Medicare, or they ask me where I LIVE:  I tell them "Vermont Madam" and you hear them basically LAUGHING at me, because they KNOW that medicare won't cover incontinence supplies, and medicaid has a hold on what they WILL cover: but its all JUNK, and you have to be a dripper  or a leaker in order to use the products they give you:  ALL CLOTH, No comfort, Cheap and useless.

I had to use the Cheap Stuff for 3 months, and I went round and round with EVERY supply company:  I asked medicaid "Where are the Plastic Backed Diapers" and they said They "cause skin breakdown, allergic reactions, and don't have to be good, because they require you to be changed every 2 hours, and No One uses [Plastic backed diapers] them anymore"  I LAUGHED.

Then, I asked Medicaid for a Prior Authorization: and I had to TELL them what a "Diaper" was:  I mean, Plastic Backed, crinkly, White, etc and I had to send Vermont Medicaid support staff to AB/DL sites, to show them that plastic backed diapers still existed, and that they are a HELL of a lot better than ANY cloth backed Junk:  The way that these companies are reimbursed, I'd give my eye teeth to have a store like THAT here, in VERMONT, but alas, there are hundreds to thousands of miles between stores like this :(

I guess someday, guys like @NorthShoreAdam will be our savior: as he understands the needs of his customers, and that QUALITY and CUSTOMER SERVICE and SATISFACTION are more important than Cheap, useless, abundance of QUANTITY and NOT understanding that Service and Satisfaction with your products are TOP on the list, because without quality, you have NO business, and NO customers.  @NorthShoreAdam KNOWS these things, and does his best to provide something that is useful and high quality - Its a SHAME that I have to "educate" the medical staff at the state level as to what a "diaper" is:  especially, by having to send them to bambino, or rearz, or Northshorecare.

How do people who work in insurance jobs SLEEP good at night, KNOWING that they give sub par products?  I don't get it - I am glad that I have the Northshore Megamax - I am NOT going anywhere :)  I WON'T EVER have to use the cheap stuff again, because the doctor says that he KNOWS the cloth stuff won't help me, and I GOT the megamax - so no more cloth backed junk for me :)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
  • Like 2
36 minutes ago, Dubious said:

Wish I had a store within reasonable driving distance
Not even a ABDL store in my country

I'd easily drive 4 hour 1 way to buy diapers
I can fit a lot in my car.

It's about a 4 hours drive for me

• Like 1
1 hour ago, suzuki2011 said:

It's about a 4 hours drive for me

@suzuki2011

As far as I know, any time you are IN Maine, everything *is* 4 hours distance:  I might be wrong: But I had a friend tell me that once:  He lived in Dixfield, ME :)

Brian

There was a shop halfway down through Colorado, that was seemed like they were selling Tykables. I haven’t been able to confirm if they are still open. Aside from vehicle troubles (previous and current) and getting time off, I wouldn’t mind making the trip. 

On 3/20/2021 at 5:22 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@suzuki2011

As far as I know, any time you are IN Maine, everything *is* 4 hours distance:  I might be wrong: But I had a friend tell me that once:  He lived in Dixfield, ME :)

Brian

? Very true

Okay I lied it is an 8 hour drive but I really don't care I have this week off and I kind of need to get out and do something

• Like 1

Okay so this was well worth the trip I got three packs of diapers a changing mat and footed jammies it was so fun the people are super friendly super helpful

15 minutes ago, Dubious said:

With that long trip I would have gotten at least 20 packs..
But then again, not everyone can store that much.

I needed to get out of the house was pretty much why I did it and I really wanted footy jammies was one of the main reasons I went

1 hour ago, suzuki2011 said:

You should totally go

I should but honestly, I like the anonymity of buying my diapers online, plus they are probably more expensive in a store