LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Decided to become a bedwetter

So I’m going to start out by saying please don’t tell me about all the negatives and that I shouldn’t do it. I have looked into it and have made an informed decision. With that out of the way here we go. 

I finaly live alone for the first time in my life and I’ve been wanting to add some part of abdl to my life in a more prominent way. I am always woken by my bladder like an hour before I have to get up and I really like the idea of being a bed wetter. However I not plan on being one forever and when I feel the time is right I would work to re-potty train myself at night. So I have made the decision that I am going to at least try and become a bedwetter starting tonight. I don’t really know how to go about this but I’ve read a few things online and I think I will start with drinking a lot of water before bed and practice my peeing while laying down. Obviously this means I will be required to wear diapers at night from now on. 

So I posted this because I just want to hear people’s opinions and advice. Also if I post my progress I am more likely to stick with it. I know there have been a lot of posts like this online and I know I am not original but I am doing this for me. ?

I too wish to be a bed wetter, though right now is not a good starting point for me. I do hear it takes a while—quite a while for some—to train your body to just wet while asleep. I personally would drink plenty of liquids kinda later in the day as opposed to night. You’ll likely still wake up when your body is ready to go. If you just release without a second thought, you might can fall right back asleep. I imagine doing this enough would eventually get your mind and body to do it naturally, even while asleep.

• Like 1

Becoming a bed wetter even with ic issues can be a challenge Im dealing with an OAB and have been diapered 24/7 for 6 years now and I still rarely pee while asleep as soon as I start to wake up a bit my bladder releases.  Just remember if you become a nocturnal bed wetter you stand a very good chance of peeing if you have a nap. I wish my body would adapt and let me pee while sleeping but so far not yet 

First update:  I normally have a really hard time peeing while laying down but I practiced all last night while I was still awake and I think I’ve had an easier time wetting on my back last night. 

I've done it.  Even after 2 years, I don't reliably bed-wet.  It's a sometimes thing but I never wake up dry or get woken up by my bladder ever now.  I wrote an FAQ over on Fetlife since a lot of people asked me about this.  I'll paste it here - long post therefore sorry:

A little over a year ago, after several months of being diapered 24/7 and at the ripe old age of 54, I woke one morning to discover that I’d wet the bed.
Technically, my bed was dry. In reality, it was just my night nappy that was wet. What I’d really done was wet during the night with no recollection or insight into when or how this had occurred.

The last time I unknowingly wet the bed was when I was a little over two years old.

I thought this might have been a one-off event, a bit of a fluke or maybe a strange lapse in memory. It didn’t happen again for weeks. And then it did.

At the time of writing, about 15 months further on down the road of being diapered 24/7, I estimate that I “wet the bed” (ie: wet my nappies overnight without recall) usually 2 – 3 nights per week now. It’s still not an every night thing but it’s quite a few nights. I woke up wet this morning with no idea how I’d gotten that wet. I could remember a pre-bed dribble but upon changing, it was clear that more than one substantial pee event had happened down there.

It is a hallmark of our strange affliction in that a phenomenon which would fill the hearts of most with dread should be a kind of accomplishment: like a kind of “yellow badge” for scouts by many in our world.

I see a lot of questions asking about how this might state might be “achieved” (if such a verb is even appropriate). So for the avoidance of lengthy, repetitious posts, I decided to write down how this happened for me.

Firstly, I never set out to become an adult bed wetter. Having said that, I was at best criminally negligent in allowing this to occur, sailing past all the warning signs with nary a care in the world.

Secondly, what did NOT happen was me chugging vast quantities of liquid before bedtime, going to bed skipping the pre-retiring-pee and waiting for water features to appear in my sleep. I’ve NEVER heard of this working. You just wake up at 1am with an aching bladder.

What happened to me was a slow drift into bedwetting over several months through habituation and normalization of being wet at night. These are the things that I think may have led to this.

1. Learn to be comfortable with wetting in bed.

At the risk of sounding obvious, you need to be able to pee lying in bed in order to wet your bed.

A lot of people it seems struggle (psychologically – there is no physiological impediment) with being able to even release pee whilst laying down. As a lifelong DL, I might have had this problem decades ago but practice has long solved it. You can take it as read that I can effortlessly pee my pants under the covers. Being diapered 24/7 helps a LOT with getting very good at wetting yourself.

If you DO have this problem, you need to fix it. It is almost universally agreed that practice will do this but practice is only good if you can initiate the event you need to practice. What if you just can’t pee at all lying in bed? Some limited experience shared on this suggests that it is possible to slowly move towards this skill. Start by peeing standing beside the bed. Move on toward peeing whilst kneeling on the bed. When you can do that, try starting to pee kneeling but finish sitting or lying in bed. Ultimately, you should be able to wet yourself at will in bed. At this point, it’s just down to practice.

2. Empty your bladder every time you stir in bed (practice, practice, practice)

This is really about practice. Like most people, I will periodically briefly rouse during the night. Usually I’d do something like look at the clock. I changed this cycle to “look at the clock and empty my bladder”. There usually wasn’t much pee in there but there would be some. This meant that I’d have typically 2 – 3 small wetting episodes overnight, every night. Over time I think this has increased to more like 3 – 5 but I no longer remember all of them. Some nights I don’t remember ANY of them. This was co-incidentally very good for nappy security. Nappies don’t like sudden floods. They handle a series of minor showers much better. This is a nice segue to my next point.

3. Trust your nappies

If you’re lying in bed generally freaking about leaking, you’re unlikely to dreamily doze through your first pee. You need to be able to trust your nappies to do their job or alternatively, be unbothered by wet bedding (clue: it bothers me). As visual discretion is irrelevant in bed, I cheerfully accept bulk and typically use double-terry lined plastic pants over the top of a high quality disposable (if I’m not outright using cloth). This affords a high level of security. Adult disposable nappies invariably leak at some point (especially if you, like me, are a side sleeper) but in this scenario, the lined waterproofs catch any overflow keeping me, my pajamas, my bedding and most importantly my spouse, dry. Being yelled at is a powerful negative reinforcement so best avoided.

Irrespective of this, I have noticed that I often tend to sleep on my back now. It’s almost as if my body has realized that my nappies work better this way.

4. Be at least a little bit wet before you go to sleep.

I don’t know why this is a thing but for me, it seemed to be. Although the first time I unambiguously caught myself sleep-wetting was because I HAD been dry when I fell asleep, I suspect there had been a number of predeceasing events that had occurred when I was previously wet. Others have also reported that being wet “lowers the bar” for re-wetting. It’s as though your sub-conscious says something like “well, you’re wet anyway, so what difference does a little more make?”.
I’m not sure if my being diapered 24/7 was a factor or not. Certainly my daytime urinary continence has reduced (I experience urgency and frequency if I try to practice any control) but some continence remains. I am able to go without nappies for brief periods during the day if I need to.

After a month or so sleeping in nappies, I noticed that my nocturnal void frequency was increasing. I was peeing more often but in smaller quantities.

A few more months and the odd “pee dream” would appear. The dreams varied but had one consistent quality: in these dreams I would be out and about somewhere and I’d need to pee. I’d pee several times but curiously, there never seemed to be any relief. I still needed to pee afterwards. Very rarely during one of these dreams might culminate in a startlingly realistic pee that DID afford some relief. These episodes may or may not have been co-incident with a wetting event.

A couple more months went by, I started getting a little bit blurry about waking-voiding-sleeping events that were occurring overnight. I’d wake intending to pee a little and then, suddenly I’d be awake again later, still thinking that I should empty my bladder and being confused to find it already completely empty. I suspect I had probably relaxed to pee and fallen back asleep whilst wetting.

About then I also started to notice that some mornings, my night nappy was considerably wetter than I could recall being responsible for. The “pee dreams” had largely faded away by now.

The definitive “aha!” moment was at around 6 months of 24/7. There had been a dinner party. I’d drunk a LOT, my evening nappy was in no state to last through the night so unusually, I changed just before bed. Suitably refreshed and suitably inebriated, I fell into bed and into a deep sleep before I’d had the chance to actually use my nappy at all.

Waking the next morning, I had faint headache and a mouth that felt as though it was lined with kitty litter. I didn’t need to pee at all it seemed. I assumed that I was massively dehydrated. An urgent application of coffee was required. Staggering out of bed and heading for the kitchen however, I became aware that my nappy was heavy and sagging on me.

I didn’t need to pee because I already had done so. I was soaked. I had NO idea when this had occurred. My adult nappy had leaked a little into my terry-lined waterproofs, dampening them too but my outerwear and bed was dry. It was my 190th night in nappies.

It didn’t happen again for several more weeks. And then it did. And again a few weeks after that. Gradually, the frequency of these events rose. As I record this, I realise that my estimation of 2-3 wet nights per week could well be more. My bladder is invariably empty when I awaken and my nappy is invariably wet.
It seems that wetting in bed over time became so normal, that my brain stopped telling me about it.

Some people will argue that this is not bedwetting but rather, having insufficient wakefulness to recall wetting events that happened during the night. That’s a bit of hair splitting really. I greet every dawn with a comfortable wet nappy and a comfortable empty bladder. Sometimes I can remember how this happened, other times I can’t. I can’t remember the last time I felt a pee-urge in bed.

A word of warning though: there is a curious retrospectivity to all of this. For me, once I’d clued in to the fact that I could not always remember wetting at night, I’d already been having wet nights for quite a while. If you are planning on stopping at the edge, you’re over the edge before you see it.

How do I feel about this? Curiously unbothered. When I’d launched into 24/7 diapered life back in late 2018, I’d always had it in the back of my mind that in the event of real dependency emerging, I’d simply back off for a while and practice continence in order to keep my options open.

This didn’t occur as it just didn’t seem necessary in my mind.

It’s not as inconvenient as it sounds (once you’re on top of the leaking thing). It’s nice not to be woken by a full bladder in the small hours and as long as it’s only my nappy that’s wet, it’s perfectly comfortable for me.

Travel is something you will need to think about. I cannot be trusted at night so nappies and nappy covers have to go with me. Spouses too. She STILL doesn’t know that my night nappies are compulsory now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 3/17/2021 at 11:30 PM, oznl said:

I've done it.  Even after 2 years, I don't reliably bed-wet.  It's a sometimes thing but I never wake up dry or get woken up by my bladder ever now.  I wrote an FAQ over on Fetlife since a lot of people asked me about this.  I'll paste it here - long post therefore sorry:

A little over a year ago, after several months of being diapered 24/7 and at the ripe old age of 54, I woke one morning to discover that I’d wet the bed.
Technically, my bed was dry. In reality, it was just my night nappy that was wet. What I’d really done was wet during the night with no recollection or insight into when or how this had occurred.

The last time I unknowingly wet the bed was when I was a little over two years old.

I thought this might have been a one-off event, a bit of a fluke or maybe a strange lapse in memory. It didn’t happen again for weeks. And then it did.

At the time of writing, about 15 months further on down the road of being diapered 24/7, I estimate that I “wet the bed” (ie: wet my nappies overnight without recall) usually 2 – 3 nights per week now. It’s still not an every night thing but it’s quite a few nights. I woke up wet this morning with no idea how I’d gotten that wet. I could remember a pre-bed dribble but upon changing, it was clear that more than one substantial pee event had happened down there.

It is a hallmark of our strange affliction in that a phenomenon which would fill the hearts of most with dread should be a kind of accomplishment: like a kind of “yellow badge” for scouts by many in our world.

I see a lot of questions asking about how this might state might be “achieved” (if such a verb is even appropriate). So for the avoidance of lengthy, repetitious posts, I decided to write down how this happened for me.

Firstly, I never set out to become an adult bed wetter. Having said that, I was at best criminally negligent in allowing this to occur, sailing past all the warning signs with nary a care in the world.

Secondly, what did NOT happen was me chugging vast quantities of liquid before bedtime, going to bed skipping the pre-retiring-pee and waiting for water features to appear in my sleep. I’ve NEVER heard of this working. You just wake up at 1am with an aching bladder.

What happened to me was a slow drift into bedwetting over several months through habituation and normalization of being wet at night. These are the things that I think may have led to this.

1. Learn to be comfortable with wetting in bed.

At the risk of sounding obvious, you need to be able to pee lying in bed in order to wet your bed.

A lot of people it seems struggle (psychologically – there is no physiological impediment) with being able to even release pee whilst laying down. As a lifelong DL, I might have had this problem decades ago but practice has long solved it. You can take it as read that I can effortlessly pee my pants under the covers. Being diapered 24/7 helps a LOT with getting very good at wetting yourself.

If you DO have this problem, you need to fix it. It is almost universally agreed that practice will do this but practice is only good if you can initiate the event you need to practice. What if you just can’t pee at all lying in bed? Some limited experience shared on this suggests that it is possible to slowly move towards this skill. Start by peeing standing beside the bed. Move on toward peeing whilst kneeling on the bed. When you can do that, try starting to pee kneeling but finish sitting or lying in bed. Ultimately, you should be able to wet yourself at will in bed. At this point, it’s just down to practice.

2. Empty your bladder every time you stir in bed (practice, practice, practice)

This is really about practice. Like most people, I will periodically briefly rouse during the night. Usually I’d do something like look at the clock. I changed this cycle to “look at the clock and empty my bladder”. There usually wasn’t much pee in there but there would be some. This meant that I’d have typically 2 – 3 small wetting episodes overnight, every night. Over time I think this has increased to more like 3 – 5 but I no longer remember all of them. Some nights I don’t remember ANY of them. This was co-incidentally very good for nappy security. Nappies don’t like sudden floods. They handle a series of minor showers much better. This is a nice segue to my next point.

3. Trust your nappies

If you’re lying in bed generally freaking about leaking, you’re unlikely to dreamily doze through your first pee. You need to be able to trust your nappies to do their job or alternatively, be unbothered by wet bedding (clue: it bothers me). As visual discretion is irrelevant in bed, I cheerfully accept bulk and typically use double-terry lined plastic pants over the top of a high quality disposable (if I’m not outright using cloth). This affords a high level of security. Adult disposable nappies invariably leak at some point (especially if you, like me, are a side sleeper) but in this scenario, the lined waterproofs catch any overflow keeping me, my pajamas, my bedding and most importantly my spouse, dry. Being yelled at is a powerful negative reinforcement so best avoided.

Irrespective of this, I have noticed that I often tend to sleep on my back now. It’s almost as if my body has realized that my nappies work better this way.

4. Be at least a little bit wet before you go to sleep.

I don’t know why this is a thing but for me, it seemed to be. Although the first time I unambiguously caught myself sleep-wetting was because I HAD been dry when I fell asleep, I suspect there had been a number of predeceasing events that had occurred when I was previously wet. Others have also reported that being wet “lowers the bar” for re-wetting. It’s as though your sub-conscious says something like “well, you’re wet anyway, so what difference does a little more make?”.
I’m not sure if my being diapered 24/7 was a factor or not. Certainly my daytime urinary continence has reduced (I experience urgency and frequency if I try to practice any control) but some continence remains. I am able to go without nappies for brief periods during the day if I need to.

After a month or so sleeping in nappies, I noticed that my nocturnal void frequency was increasing. I was peeing more often but in smaller quantities.

A few more months and the odd “pee dream” would appear. The dreams varied but had one consistent quality: in these dreams I would be out and about somewhere and I’d need to pee. I’d pee several times but curiously, there never seemed to be any relief. I still needed to pee afterwards. Very rarely during one of these dreams might culminate in a startlingly realistic pee that DID afford some relief. These episodes may or may not have been co-incident with a wetting event.

A couple more months went by, I started getting a little bit blurry about waking-voiding-sleeping events that were occurring overnight. I’d wake intending to pee a little and then, suddenly I’d be awake again later, still thinking that I should empty my bladder and being confused to find it already completely empty. I suspect I had probably relaxed to pee and fallen back asleep whilst wetting.

About then I also started to notice that some mornings, my night nappy was considerably wetter than I could recall being responsible for. The “pee dreams” had largely faded away by now.

The definitive “aha!” moment was at around 6 months of 24/7. There had been a dinner party. I’d drunk a LOT, my evening nappy was in no state to last through the night so unusually, I changed just before bed. Suitably refreshed and suitably inebriated, I fell into bed and into a deep sleep before I’d had the chance to actually use my nappy at all.

Waking the next morning, I had faint headache and a mouth that felt as though it was lined with kitty litter. I didn’t need to pee at all it seemed. I assumed that I was massively dehydrated. An urgent application of coffee was required. Staggering out of bed and heading for the kitchen however, I became aware that my nappy was heavy and sagging on me.

I didn’t need to pee because I already had done so. I was soaked. I had NO idea when this had occurred. My adult nappy had leaked a little into my terry-lined waterproofs, dampening them too but my outerwear and bed was dry. It was my 190th night in nappies.

It didn’t happen again for several more weeks. And then it did. And again a few weeks after that. Gradually, the frequency of these events rose. As I record this, I realise that my estimation of 2-3 wet nights per week could well be more. My bladder is invariably empty when I awaken and my nappy is invariably wet.
It seems that wetting in bed over time became so normal, that my brain stopped telling me about it.

Some people will argue that this is not bedwetting but rather, having insufficient wakefulness to recall wetting events that happened during the night. That’s a bit of hair splitting really. I greet every dawn with a comfortable wet nappy and a comfortable empty bladder. Sometimes I can remember how this happened, other times I can’t. I can’t remember the last time I felt a pee-urge in bed.

A word of warning though: there is a curious retrospectivity to all of this. For me, once I’d clued in to the fact that I could not always remember wetting at night, I’d already been having wet nights for quite a while. If you are planning on stopping at the edge, you’re over the edge before you see it.

How do I feel about this? Curiously unbothered. When I’d launched into 24/7 diapered life back in late 2018, I’d always had it in the back of my mind that in the event of real dependency emerging, I’d simply back off for a while and practice continence in order to keep my options open.

This didn’t occur as it just didn’t seem necessary in my mind.

It’s not as inconvenient as it sounds (once you’re on top of the leaking thing). It’s nice not to be woken by a full bladder in the small hours and as long as it’s only my nappy that’s wet, it’s perfectly comfortable for me.

Travel is something you will need to think about. I cannot be trusted at night so nappies and nappy covers have to go with me. Spouses too. She STILL doesn’t know that my night nappies are compulsory now.

Have you tried going to bed without wearing a nappy to see what happens?? 

I would definitely have to try it if I ever reached your level of night time incontinence. I know it might mean wet sheets but I would still have to try ?

• Like 1
13 hours ago, triggernum2 said:

Have you tried going to bed without wearing a nappy to see what happens?? 

I would definitely have to try it if I ever reached your level of night time incontinence. I know it might mean wet sheets but I would still have to try ?

I've been wanting to try this but my partner will go nut-so if I wet the bed and because of COVID, she hasn't been away at all.  I haven't had a night alone in bed for over a year!

I suspect I'd get away with one night as I'd be acutely aware that I wasn't in a nappy.  It would be nights 2 & 3 that might get interesting...

5 hours ago, oznl said:

I've been wanting to try this but my partner will go nut-so if I wet the bed and because of COVID, she hasn't been away at all.  I haven't had a night alone in bed for over a year!

I suspect I'd get away with one night as I'd be acutely aware that I wasn't in a nappy.  It would be nights 2 & 3 that might get interesting...

If you ever get chance to try,  let me know the results I'm curious to know the outcome ??

I was still having a hard time wetting while laying down and my house has been very cold lately so it makes me not want to be naked that long to get diapered for bed. And on top of it all I’m bad at staying with something when no one is keeping me honest. So my bad my dreams were loftier than my will power 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/26/2021 at 3:33 PM, Luvschild said:

I was still having a hard time wetting while laying down and my house has been very cold lately so it makes me not want to be naked that long to get diapered for bed. And on top of it all I’m bad at staying with something when no one is keeping me honest. So my bad my dreams were loftier than my will power 

I tried to wet last night. I did a little bit. Then a little bit more. Then just a little more. Then that was it. It was cold in the house and it caused me to shiver. I had my cover off in case I let too much out (I only wanted to dampen my underwear and sweats). At one point, I said screw it and decided to just fully wet. I couldn’t convince my body to release anymore and ended up passing out.

The reason I had so much trouble, I’m guessing, is because it was cold. I could feel my body wanting to release, but I would start to shiver and some muscles would tighten up and stop me from being able to go. In all my efforts, I did get a decent amount of wetness around my crotch, but not quite as much as I was initially aiming for.

I suggest you brave the cold and get yourself padded. If it’s too cold, you can always turn the air off (or heat up) momentarily—long enough for you to get padded. Sometimes, I’ll throw the covers over my whole body and use my breath to warm up. You can try that. Just throw the cover over yourself and change while underneath (bring a flashlight).

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, LonesomeLamp said:

I tried to wet last night. I did a little bit. Then a little bit more. Then just a little more. Then that was it. It was cold in the house and it caused me to shiver. I had my cover off in case I let too much out (I only wanted to dampen my underwear and sweats). At one point, I said screw it and decided to just fully wet. I couldn’t convince my body to release anymore and ended up passing out.

The reason I had so much trouble, I’m guessing, is because it was cold. I could feel my body wanting to release, but I would start to shiver and some muscles would tighten up and stop me from being able to go. In all my efforts, I did get a decent amount of wetness around my crotch, but not quite as much as I was initially aiming for.

I suggest you brave the cold and get yourself padded. If it’s too cold, you can always turn the air off (or heat up) momentarily—long enough for you to get padded. Sometimes, I’ll throw the covers over my whole body and use my breath to warm up. You can try that. Just throw the cover over yourself and change while underneath (bring a flashlight).

Why were you not diapered up for bedtime??

23 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Why were you not diapered up for bedtime??

*a devious smirk crosses my face*

Because then I wouldn’t’ve been wetting my underwear and pants (and attempted bed).

• Haha 1

I have tried this in the past and done so successfully as a teen. I was looking to do this back in the dreadful months of March/April/May 2020...My initial technique was simple, drink alot before bed. This did not turn out to work though. What I found was that I would just get a raging erection as my body attempted to hold in the urine and I would not be able to go to sleep until I released. As I was obviously diapered, I would just end up releasing so that I could get to sleep but this never helped me wet WHILE asleep sadly.

The first time I successfully untrained as a bed wetter I was like 14 or 15 and I remember when it happened I was genuinely terrified and eventually I retrained myself after several months. But the strange thing is I read a ton of posts of people having difficulty with it and I just think to myself how easy it was at first....but now I am one of those that struggle to un-train at night :c

Best of luck to you brother!

If I can throw my two cents in, I would say that I've been sleeping in diapers for more than three years now, and, I have not reliably become a bedwetter. I thought I was on that trajectory for a while, but, then it went the other way, and I started waking up completely dry - and not even waking up and letting a wetting happen, as was happening for a while - I was just falling asleep and waking up 7 or 8 hours later without any need to go for the duration. Whereas during the day I generally don't go more than 30 minutes between wettings (I've been 24/7 for 2 years). All of this is somewhat ironic for me because I was an inveterate and accomplished bedwetter as a kid - that's how I ended up here, I figure. 

One caveat would be that, if you are successful in training your body not to hold it overnight, it may be hard to untrain that behaviour, because how do you "work on" something that happens when you're oblivious? I know from my original, 10-year sojourn as a bedwetter, that restricting fluids, waking up every couple of hours to pee, reward systems, punishment - none of it worked, until my body was ready, and then it stopped on its own, basically - right around the time when I first started to appreciate wearing diapers, too. 

Always fun flirting to become a bedwetter, a part of me would like to
When I sleep I'm always very hot, even in winter with my room at 17C (Imagine summer) so for me it's unthinkable to become a bedwetter.
Sometime i do wear a diaper to sleep and I love that but way to warm
Honestly I dont know how people do it

I also would like to be a bed wetter again. I was up until I was 13 or 14 so I know what it's all about.

I tried back in my thirties for over six months of diapering every single night and just going when I woke up. After a while, I still woke up but it was super foggy. There was even one night I don't remember waking up at all but I probably did and just didn't remember it. I gave up for several reasons.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2021 at 1:29 PM, DiapergirlWB said:

I would love to wet when I sleep.  That would be the perfect reason to need diapers.

I love my nightly bedwetting. When it came back it was like finding an old friend. I soon slipped back in to my old habits and couldn't imagine being dry at night now.

I have been wearing nappies to bed for nearly 3 years, i have trained myself to wet while laying down. I still wake up with the need to wee and i'm aware that i start wetting but don't always remember finishing the wetting but i would love to wake up to find i wet my nappy without waking at all

8 hours ago, Like2bwet said:

I have been wearing nappies to bed for nearly 3 years, i have trained myself to wet while laying down. I still wake up with the need to wee and i'm aware that i start wetting but don't always remember finishing the wetting but i would love to wake up to find i wet my nappy without waking at all

Keep going and I'm sure you will get there in the end ???.