LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

March Donors

DailyDi

3 hours ago, BabyJilly_S said:

Hiya, just got a quick question, is the Paypal donate option gone now? just got the credit card option when i looked...

Yes, Paypal flagged us as an adult site and don't want to work with us

9 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Yes, Paypal flagged us as an adult site and don't want to work with us

Hate paypal, honestly happy it's gone, I'd much prefer putting in credit card than dealing with paypal each time.

You'll probably see significantly more donations from me from now on because of this, since paypal is such a pain for me personally to deal with.

I also think it's funny how paypal seems to selectively remove adult sites, there are many adult sites that accept paypal, I don't know how they get exempt but they somehow manage it. Sites much bigger and far more adult than DD.

All sextoy sites I've been to for example seem to accept the service, though I never personally choose to pay that way, if given an alternative option.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, kasarberang said:

Hate paypal, honestly happy it's gone, I'd much prefer putting in credit card than dealing with paypal each time.

You'll probably see significantly more donations from me from now on because of this, since paypal is such a pain for me personally to deal with.

I also think it's funny how paypal seems to selectively remove adult sites, there are many adult sites that accept paypal, I don't know how they get exempt but they somehow manage it. Sites much bigger and far more adult than DD.

All sextoy sites I've been to for example seem to accept the service, though I never personally choose to pay that way, if given an alternative option.

Thanks for making us reach our goal for the month!

Yeah, Paypal is weird. We don't allow "adult" content, we're just a site FOR adults.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Thanks for making us reach our goal for the month!

Yeah, Paypal is weird. We don't allow "adult" content, we're just a site FOR adults.

I guess it depends on what you'd consider adult content. Are erotic stories adult content? if so this site count, but if not it doesn't.

Either way it's clearly selective enforcement because there are plenty of adult sites that accept paypal, so either paypal explicitly "ignores" them or they have some work around of some kind.