LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is This Safe?

I've been looking up natural diuretics in an effort to aid in my quest to become a bedwetter, and I've found a number of herbal teas that seem to fit the bill. I know however that medically, diuretics have an impact on your blood pressure and potassium levels, so I want to make sure taking these herbal supplements will be safe. Are they more like medication, or like caffeine, is what I'm trying to determine. 

If anyone has any alternate suggestions as to how I might reach my goal, I'm all ears for that too.  I try drinking a lot of water before bed, but it just makes me have to go before I fall asleep, and then I can't sleep.  Thoughts are appreciated!

Drink Lots of water or Beer before you go to bed.

3 Beers Max, 36 to 40oz of Water.

You don't want to CHUG all this at once, it can be accomplished during the hour leading up to your bedtime.

Then, Empty your bladder BEFORE you change into your bedtime diaper.

Get into bed and Focus on keeping your bladder totally relaxed, wetting if you feel the need.

(If you hold back the urge to wet it will keep you awake.)

Remember, It's okay to wet your diaper as you are trying to fall asleep.

As suggested above, beer was the catalyst for my return to bedwetting.  At first it was unexpectedly after parties.  Later in a place of my own I started downing two or three before bed hoping to trigger a nocturnal accident.  It worked to the point I now wet the bed most nights without so much as a drop of alcohol.  Zero regrets!!! ?

Nothing, especially involving alcohol, that changes your body like that is safe. If it is changing what you want it to change means it is althering your physical structure. What makes you think it will not alter other parts of your physical structure in a way that is harmful?