LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tiger Woods

Sad thing that happened and a reminder to everyone that we don't need to be in such a hurry to get where we're going or we might not get there at all.  Although it;s not actually diapers in the news, the police reported there were no skid marks on the road before Tiger Woods crashed.  I wonder how many skid marks or more were in his underwear when he realized he was about to crash!  Like Bill Cosby said, your mom always used to say, "Do you have clean underwear on?" when you left the house.  Cosby always said, "When your in an accident you won't have clean underwear.  First you say it, then you do it!" 

Vehicle accidents are always sad, and from what I've heard via google, he's in serious condition? Sucks he's going through this, but it's good he's still alive at least.  

As for Cosby's saying.... "Oh shit!" Faarrtt "Oh shit, I shit my pants! ?

9 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I think his golfing days are over, but thankfully he is alive and has the money to be set for life.

It's sad.  I love golf, and at his best, he did it better than anybody has played it.  I felt that his game was already showing signs of ending, partly because his injuries were severe.  He couldn't practice and play at the level that he needs, but now it's a more a question of physically being able to walk 18 holes- which he might never be able to do .  Hopefully he will be able to walk, swing a club and play.

I had an airbag deploy on me 2 years ago.  Fortunately I wasn't injured (modern cars are amazing, and seat belts really work).  That's the same thing with Tiger.   His car saved his life.   Everything collapse around him, but the car kept him safe.  Severe injuries, but safe.

BTW- I was diapered when I crashed.    I don't recall anything coming out, but it definitely didn't come out of the back end.  FTR- my thought when I saw that I was heading straight into an Audi was close, but the last part ended with a -k.   Nor was I functioning person immediately after my crash.  I was aware, and not severely injured.  I had no problem get out of my car, but there was a guy who responded and literally pulled me away when the fire department sprayed my car.

In my case- it seeming took forever to get the response from CHP and FIre.   Tiger was stuck, and needed the jaws of life, so he might have been in the car for 30 minutes.