LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poo play

Does anyone else enjoy playing with their poo filled diaper? I did it for the first time a week ago and now cannot stop doing it. I liked to walk around in my poo filled diaper for a while before sitting on the bathroom floor and mushing my poo all over me insider. I a, really turned on bu this and rub myself to a climax with my own poo.

So am i just a weirdo or do other people like doing this?

• Thanks 1

you can definitely find plenty of threads here discussing squishing or activities or routines that I would call playing with a poopy diaper. Personally I love the initial squish, I LOVVVVE dancing in a poopy diaper, but most of all if you ever have private access to a playground, using the slide in a diaper is just heavenly.

• Like 1

@JacktheShat Sweetie you are not alone !!! I have a diaper lover wife and we purposely load up on a friday for our poop play on the weekends. Many times when it is warmer we go out for a jog with the dogs and wear our diapers underneath. Stop at the park have a small picnic and just entirely mess our diapers till they cant hold no more. Go sit on a park bench and mash that baby right down. Enjoy our poops together and then take a short jog home. Behind closed doors we can be total piggies and just do whatever makes us smile and cum hard. Diaper sex is awesome and I recommend it to those that are not faint of heart. You are not a weirdo and there is nothing at all wrong with you. What you and your partner do in the privacy of your home is your business. I tell you as it is.. I could care less who says ewww, or thats nasty, and I'm a slob because they have to walk a mile in my diaper before they can judge. I am a diaper lover, scat lover, golden shower lover, whatever makes you happy is the name of my game. You like climaxing in it well so do I, and all the stress from the week just melts away. Jack it would be an honor and a pleasure to chat with you and get to know you. I have been doing this since I am 13 years old, and most likely till the day I die. I have to live with it and I have no regrets !  @nhiusd Dancing is just the icing on the cake sweetie !!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

According to the beliefs and the way we were raised, I would say... of course you are a weirdo!
But dont get me wrong I'am also a weirdo
As long as you don't hurt anyone and do this at home, where is the problem?

Enjoy!?

• Thanks 3

My favorite weekend activity!

Been doing it since I was about 8 years old.

Got my ass beat multiple times for it too!

Didn't change my mind a bit...

Just keep on keepin' on people, If it feels good DO IT!

As long it doesn't hurt anybody.

• Thanks 1

Is there really any better way to play with your full diaper ? Squish, smash, splash, flop and drop and plop on that diaper and enjoy that poop to the max ! Make sure you kill the poop in that diaper, and make sure its all over your privates !! Theres no better way to play, and with my wife, its a joy. And then have sex right after. Y'all dont know what youre missing !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
17 hours ago, christi said:

I can certainly imagine what I'm missing.  Congrats on finding a rare treasure,

She found me sweetie, and we were meant for each other ! Life has been extraordinary and exceptional !!

On 3/2/2021 at 12:49 PM, Transfusionelle said:

Is there really any better way to play with your full diaper ? Squish, smash, splash, flop and drop and plop on that diaper and enjoy that poop to the max ! Make sure you kill the poop in that diaper, and make sure its all over your privates !! Theres no better way to play, and with my wife, its a joy. And then have sex right after. Y'all dont know what youre missing !

I like to eat some corn for a fun load to play with the next day.  My next day off is 5 March.  So DEFINITELY gonna have fun.  

• Thanks 1

I never poop anywhere but in my diaper so it depends on the day. During the week I get up, poop while having coffee and then get showered and ready for work.

On weekends, the same in that I poop while having my coffee, but then I stay in it for as long as I can until it starts leaking. I love the squish of sitting in it, and quite often masturbate so I have pee, poop and cum in my diaper. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I love playing in my poopy diaper!!
I like to stay in my messy diaper long enough to mess it 2 or 3 times, it feels so good to push out a fresh load into an older load.

One thing I do love to do while messy, is to tense my butt, and sit down and flatten it again, then repeat.

When you tense your butt, it squishes the mess between your cheeks in such a lovely way, I feel I could get addicted to the feeling.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, christi said:

Ipon: 2 or 3 times?  I wish!  Usually I'm a once and done type. ?

I do like to stay messy long~

It helps that I'm in Uni accomodaion. And with covid, I can attented lectures from my room, so I can stay messy and not change for 24+ hours.

It's so messy I love it.