LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Room for Rent (Updated 11/10/22)

• 4 weeks later...

Cold does have the power! Here's the next chapter. Let's see what he does with it!

Room for Rent

By Champ (Patreon.com/ChampTehOtter)

Chapter 9: Baby Steps

Colt spent the next couple weeks with Robbie simply getting him used to his new lifestyle, and above all, comfortable being little around the house. Robbie, for his part, seemed to grow right into the role of Daddy's little boy, and never seemed to get enough uppies and cuddles from Colt.

With Colt's help, he washed his hands before and after every meal, brushed his teeth, and even used the potty before bath time. Robbie helped in the kitchen when it was safe, helping Colt prepare veggies, stir ingredients, or wash dishes - as long as it didn't involve anything sharp.

He also had plenty of blushy moments. One of he blushiest was when he ran through the house one too many times and had to spend the day crawling on all fours. By the end of the week, Rob finally stopped blushing whenever Colt came into the room to find him playing with his baby toys in his playpen. He stopped tugging down his BattleMon shirt to hide his diaper when Colt answered the door. He stopped focusing so much on how silly he might look to others, or how he *should* be acting rather than how he felt. That's when Colt decided he was ready for the next step.

"Why are we going out again?" asked Rob, who had grown used to staying indoors all the time.

"I haven't gone grocery shopping and we're running out of things to make, buddy," said Colt. "And unless you know of a babysitter I can call on short notice, this is the best option."

"B-but... I can look after myself," said Robbie, looking down and playing with his hands.

"Aww, look at you kiddo. You hardly believe that yourself."

Rob blushed as Colt read his mind. How did Colt always seem to know what he was feeling and thinking? Was he really that easy to read?

"It's okay kiddo," said Colt with a chuckle, ruffling Robbie's hair. "You won't have to go dressed as a baby. Or... well undressed, I guess..."

Robbie looked down as if he suddenly remembered that his outfit for the past weeks was nothing more than a diaper, with the occasional T-Shirt in the evenings. "Oh my gosh! I can't go like this," said Robbie. "Oh, oh, and my hair! I haven't even looked at

it... Oh gosh..."

"Robbie? Robbie," said Colt, kneeling down and holding Robbie by the shoulders. "Don't worry about it. You look fine. Why don't you put on something fun. Maybe one of your jammies?"

Robbie's eyes lit up. That was the perfect idea! He nodded, and took Colt's hand, causing Colt to smile as he was pulled to the bedroom. This was a big change from the Robbie who would run off at the drop of a hat. Robbie now knew that he needed to hold Colt's hand when he went somewhere unless he was safe in his high chair, crib, or playpen.

"That looks like the perfect outfit," said Colt, smiling as Robbie held up his astronaut outfit. Colt had gotten Robbie a lot of new clothes to add to the collection that was already in the nursery from before Robbie had come. Colt was glad to have someone lighting up his nursery again with their happy smiles and giggles.

Colt took the outfit from Robbie and unzipped it for him to step into. Robbie hesitated.

"What's wrong buddy? You love your space suit."

"Um..." Robbie was beet red. "Do I have to wear a diaper.... You know... when we go out?"

"Good boys wear their diapers all the, kiddo," said Colt, fixing his eyes on Robbie's. "You're a good boy, aren't you?"

Robbie felt the tingly feeling of being called a good boy and the embarrassment of going out in a diaper clashing, and began to get overwhelmed. "I-I-I-I c-c-c-c-c I'm.... I... Daddyyyyy..." He hugged onto Colt and squeezed his eyes shut.

"Oh honey, you're trembling!" said Colt, picking Robbie up and holding him close. He shushed Robbie and patted his padded butt. "Shh, shh, shh, sweetie. It's okay. Daddy's here. You are a good boy. Yes you are!" Colt nuzzled the boy until his breathing slowed and he began to calm down. Then he continued to do it until Robbie started to giggle.

"Dadyyyy!" said Robbie, squirming and giggling as Colt gave him kissies all up and down his neck. "You're makin me all squirmy!"

"Uh oh! Does my little boy have a squirmy wormy?"

"Daddy! Don't call it that!"

"What? A squirmy wormy?" Colt plopped Robbie down on the changing table and squeezed the front of his diaper. "Don't think Daddy forgot how much you love your diapees."

Robbie moaned at the sudden pleasure and shook his head. "I'm innocent until proven guilty?"

Colt laughed. "Nice try, little man. Is that a challenge? Because I can get Mr. Buzz Buzz and see who is guilty of being a little diaper spunker."

Colt's teasing session with Robbie eventually led to a very blushy buzzing session, a very sticky diaper, and a much calmer Robbie. Colt was still going to take him out in public, and they really did need to get something for dinner, but he was trying to avoid the obvious route of telling Robbie it was 'time to be little'. Robbie needed to get comfortable being himself with or without Colt's suggestions, and he wanted big Robbie to take a back seat today on his own and give up that little bit of control - control over what he looked like to other people - to Colt.

"There we are," he told a panting Robbie. "Feeling better now?"

"Yes, Daddy!" said Robbie, lying on his back and basking in the afterglow of the first orgasm he'd had all day. Colt had helped him get lots of fun time in his diaper but lately, he was being more selective about when Robbie got to seed his pamps, and it always seemed to be at the perfect time to soften his decision making abilities and help him say yes to Colt. It didn't matter that he noticed this, it still worked. And he knew what was coming next, or at least he thought he did.

"Okay, kiddo. I guess it's time to change you into a pull-up."

"What?!"

"Well, you said you didn't want to wear a diaper out, so you can wear a pull-up."

Colt wasted no time in taking off the tapes and wiping down Robbie's diaper area. Robbie suddenly felt nervous. He was so used to his diapers by now, he didn't really want to go back to pull-ups.

"Um... can't I just stay home?" he asked, blushing slightly as Colt held up a fresh pull-up.

"We already went over that, sweetie. We don't have a babysitter for you. Now come on and lift your legs for me, lil dude, we gotta get going."

"But what if I have an accident? What if I get all scared?" He suddenly wanted to

hold Mr. Cuddles very badly.

"Oh, I see what's going on," said Colt. "The little boy doesn't want to be in pull-ups. Is it because you know you need diapers? Are you just playing a game with Daddy?"

"N-no!" said Rob, defiantly. "I don't want anyone to find out is all."

"And why would that be, lil dude?" asked Colt, setting his elbows on the table and looking at Rob's eyes intently.

"Cause I'm embarrassed and they're gonna make fun of me."

"Embarrassed about being a good boy? That doesn't make sense," said Colt, making a silly face.

"Daddyyyy," said Robbie, trying not to giggle. "This is serious."

"The only thing that's serious is the spanking this little boy is gonna get from breaking Daddy's rules. You know what my number one rules are, don't you, kiddo?"

Robbie nodded, and looked down, abashed. "Yeah..."

"Well? What are they?"

"No saying sorry and no being ashamed of who I am..."

"Or what you need," added Colt. "And for that matter, you aren't supposed to be hiding anything from me, so why should you hide it from anyone else, huh? You think that as soon as you walk out that door Daddy's rules stop?"

Robbie shook his head. "No, Daddy! I didn't mean it that way..."

"Good, because you were about to hurt Daddy's feelings," said Colt. "And you know who else wants to see you be a good boy?"

Robbie shook his head no.

"Mr. Cuddles. Now you know that Mr. Cuddles is very proud of you for being so good these past two weeks. You wouldn't wanna let him down now, would you?"

"No way," said Rob, in a way that made Colt break into a big smile despite himself. Robbie could be just so cute just from being his natural self, and this was the perfect example.

"That's right, kiddo," chuckled Colt. "But I understand if you're not ready to be little out in public yet. So. I'm giving you TWO choices for when we go out. It's pull-ups or pampers. That's it." He grabbed the pull up and a diaper which was stacked below the changing table and held them both up. "So what'll it be?" Robbie hesitated for a moment, so he added, "Keep in mind if you choose diapers then it's diapers whenever you leave the house, no exceptions, but if you choose pull-ups, the same rules apply. You have to keep from having an accident while you're awake or I won't give you a choice after that."

Robbie looked back and forth between them. He didn't want to have to wear diapers whenever he left the house, so he pointed to the pull-up. "That one!" He just didn't feel ready to wear his crinkles out yet.

"Oh? A big boy, huh? Okay, kiddo. Here we go," Colt then made rocket ship noises making Robbie giggle as he lifted his legs for the pull-up. "Touch down in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1..."

Colt soon had Robbie dressed in his space outfit and brought him downstairs to put his shoes on. Robbie also hadn't worn shoes in the past two weeks and didn't find them very comfortable.

"Gosh, well, I could carry you to the car, but I thought you didn't want to be a baby in public? Or have you decided to be a good boy and be little for Daddy outside too?"

"I don't wanna be a baby out there," Robbie said firmly.

"Okay, kiddo, I won't push you," said Colt, kissing Robbie on the head.

They were off, but again Robbie hesitated before they left. "What's the problem little dude?" asked Colt.

"Um..." Robbie looked at the floor playing with his shoes, and then suddenly blurted out, "Mr. Cuddles wants to come too!"

Colt thought for a second. "Well... I don't know if big boys take their teddies with them outside..."

"Do too!" said Robbie. "You let me take him to work before, remember?"

Colt laughed. "Okay, okay, that's true. You know you'd make a good lawyer yourself, kiddo! Go get your teddy."

Robbie threw his arms up in victory and ran to get his teddy.

"Ah ah ah! No running!" called Colt, who chuckled and shook his head. Would

that little boy ever learn? Probably not.

Robbie cuddled the stuffed bear in the 'big boy' front seat as Colt drove them to fast food - the first he'd had in some time now.

"And what are you gonna get, Robbie?"

"Nuggies!" he exclaimed.

Colt just laughed. "That's a small meal for a big boy, isn't it?"

Rob smirked back at Colt. "Noooo. I didn't even think you ate fast food, Daddy! What with all your healthy stuff." Robbie made a disgusted face and stuck his tongue out.

Colt grinned back at Robbie. "I usually don't, But that's what I get for waiting too long to get groceries. Later we'll have to..." he trailed off as he caught sight of Robbie cuddling his teddy. "Aww.." He decided to let his little space-man enjoy his cuddle time. The more Robbie could just be himself while out and about, the better from Colt's perspective.

Robbie always felt so much more relaxed when he could just nuzzle his little buddy, sniffing his fur just gave him a nice wave of calmness and wellbeing. He didn't even notice as they pulled into line at the beachside McBurger's because he was too busy enjoying cuddle time with his bear.

“I wish I could take you everywhere,” he murmured to Mr. Cuddles.

“What was that?” asked Colt, as they neared the drive through menu.

“Huh? Nothing,” said Rob, quickly tossing his teddy into the back seat once he realized where they were.

“I heard you,” said Colt. “Don’t tell me that was nothing. Go get that teddy! He doesn’t like to be alone in the back seat.

“I don’t want anyone to see!” whined Rob.

“You don’t want anyone to see. You can go out in your one-piece astronaut pajamas but the teddy is where you draw the line, huh?”

Robbie just nodded.

“Get your butt back there and snuggle that teddy or I’m not going to get you any nuggets.”

“No nuggets?” asked Robbie, worried. “That’s not fair!”

“It’s not fair that you threw poor Mr. Cuddles in the back either, is it? You’re gonna hurt his feelings.”

“I-I didn’t mean to…” said Robbie, his lower lip trembling.

“Listen, Robbie. If you want to bring Mr. Cuddles with you when you go out, then you’re going to bring him with you when you go out. There’s no reason why you can’t.”

“But it’s embarr-“

“It’ll be more embarrassing if I pull you over my lap and tan your butt at the window. Now get back there and snuggle your teddy – you can stay in the back if that helps. Sorry about that,” Colt said into the receiver as Robbie hustled out of the car and into the back seat with his teddy.

“No problem,” said the voice of the cashier. “So I take it they’re having a kids meal? Chicken nuggets was it?”

“Yeah. Nuggets with honey for the little guy and make that a milk for the drink. I’ll have a Chicken Slamwich with pickle soda to drink. Make it dill. None of that sweet stuff!”

“You got it. One big boy meal and one toddler meal coming right up. See you at the window.”

“I don’t see you cuddling, Robbie," called Colt in a sing-song voice.

Robbie reluctantly snuggled his teddy. Once he started, it was easy for him to calm back down and slip into a euphoric state of bliss, closing his eyes and sucking his thumb as they drove up to the window.

“That’ll be $7.50 will you be paying with…. Aww, well isn’t that the cutest thing. Hey guys, take a look at this!”

The employees piled into the window to catch a glimpse of the adorable young man in his space-suit jammies cuddling his teddy and sucking his thumb. He was so blissed out he barely noticed, but that wasn’t the only thing that happened. Moments later a wet spot appeared to spread from between his legs.

“Uh oh! Spaceman spiff has sprung a leak!” said the guy at the window.

“Oh no…Robbie!” exclaimed Colt.

“Whuh?” Robbie looked around a bit confused as he pulled his thumb out of his mouth. It took him only a second to take in the scene. The group of people at the window. The growing yellow patch between his legs. Colt’s stern face.

“Aaah! I’m s-s-s-s-so s-s-s-s-ssorrrryyyyyyy!” He squeaked, grabbing his crotch with both hands. But it was too late. Whatever was coming out was coming out and he couldn’t stop it.

“Quick!” said Colt, grabbing an absorbent underpad from the center console. “Sit on this!”

Robbie grabbed it and planted his soggy tush on the pad, mortified beyond words. Colt, for his part, had a mental facepalm moment for not taking that precaution in the first place.

“Here, I’ll pay with plastic,” said Colt, handing the card over to the cashier. “Which is what this little super soaker is gonna be wearing beneath his jammies from now on.”

Peals of laughter and commiserating comments of “poor guy,” could be heard from the employees as they returned to their stations.

“We’re gonna have to wash those jammies pronto, kid,” said Colt. “Nasa didn’t make their space suits in yellow!”

Robbie blushed. It was bad enough he had peed himself in front of Brandon. Now he was having accidents in front of total strangers.

"Well, that didn't last long, did it?" asked Colt as they drove home. Colt wasn't surprised in the least at what had happened. In fact, he had somewhat expected it. However, sometimes people have to learn on their own what their limitations are, and he wasn't the type to tell Robbie what he couldn't do. No, Robbie would explore and discover that for himself.

"It was an accident," said Robbie.

"Yeah, you're having daytime accidents hon, and you know what that means, don't you? You remember what I said today, and way back when I gave you a choice of underwear and you picked diapers?"

Robbie nodded. The wheels were turning in his head. When he picked diapers, it  

had been on the spur of the moment. He hadn't thought about wearing them outside of the house. How to get out of wearing embarrassing diapers wherever they went? Suddenly he smiled. He thought he might have just found a loophole.

"W-well, it's night now, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but you're not asleep in bed, little dude. You're awake and here with me."

"Oh, but that only happened because I fell asleep for a second. So it doesn't really count, right?"

Colt smiled back at Robbie. "Oh, so you don't know when you're going to go to sleep? Then we should definitely keep you padded at all times."

Robbie gasped. "W-wait, no! That's n-not what I..."

"Ah ah, Robbie. You forget that I'm a contract lawyer. This is what I think about for a living. Now you've already signed everything you've agreed to in ink in our lease, And you know that good boys stick to their word, don't you?"

Robbie whimpered and nodded, squeezing Mr. Cuddles tight. He was suddenly hard again, despite his cold and clammy pee-pee soaked pajamas.

When they got home, Colt hurried Rob up to the nursery for his change.

"Come on, kiddo. Let's get you changed quick before the food is cold." Colt zipped off Robbie's space-suit jammies, tossing them in the hamper and then sat him on the changing table. Robbie lay back, humiliated at his own failure to stay dry while Colt wiped down his pissy crotch and thighs with baby-scented wet wipes. Robbie looked down at the teddy-bear in his arms, then over to the package of wipes that Colt was grabbing from. Even the package of wipes was covered with colorful babyish designs.

"Daddy?" he said, quietly as Colt tossed out the wipes and grabbed a fresh diaper for his boy.

"Yes, baby?" asked Colt, Fluffing out the diaper.

"Am I gonna have to be a baby forever?" he asked.

"Only if you want to," said Colt as he placed the boy's bum on the soft, fluffy padding with a crinkle, "provided that's really what you feel inside and you're not just feeling that way out of shame or fear of being embarrassed."

"B-but I don't like being embarrassed," whined Robbie.

"And we're gonna work on making sure you don't get embarrassed," said Colt, picking up the powder. "But that doesn't mean hiding or trying to change who you are. It means learning to be proud of who you are." Robbie smiled a little bit and relaxed as the soothing smell of powder hit his nose.

"Even if who I am is a silly boy that wears diapers?" asked Robbie, reciting the words that Colt had said so many times over the past two weeks.

"Even if who you are is a silly boy that wears diapers," said Colt, smiling as his warm hands spread the cool powder on Robbie's thighs, tush, and bits. "And that is who you are, Robbie. And I don't see that changing anytime soon. But if it does, and this stops being fun for you, you won't have to be a baby anymore."

"Promise?" asked Robbie.

"Of course, champ," said Colt, pulling out the diaper and taping it wide for an extra waddle. "I love you, Robbie, and I just want you to be a good boy. It's not about you staying diapered, it's about you being true to yourself. Well," he added, throwing up a hand as his eyes looked upward and to the side, "and protecting the furniture."

"Daddyyyy," said Robbie, hiding blushing his face in Mr. Cuddles once more.

"That's right, my pokey little boy," said Colt, giving the front of Robbie's tenting diaper a little squeeze. "All done! We can take care of that later. Right now, it's time to eat!" he said, giving Robbie's little tum tum a kiss before picking him up and carrying him downstairs.

That Night after putting Robbie to bed in his crib, Colt caught up on his daily update of Brandon's progress. This video was narrated by Dr. Stannopoulis himself.

"The patient has been extremely uncooperative and defiant when it comes to his regular catheter changes, so we've tried a different route. With our new delayed action botulinum toxin injections into the muscles along his urinary tract, he should have no control at all. What's more, thanks to the delay, he can experience the change as a real accident while conscious. Observe."

Brandon sat there sulking in the naughty corner of the 'preschool' room with his 'My Pretty Unicorn' pony plush and his pony diapers while students on the camera-person's side of the glass scribbled furiously in their notebooks. Then, all of the sudden he dropped his plush and looked down in horror between his legs as a wet spot began to spread rapidly. He grabbed at the front of his diaper as his face grew bright red, and looked around to see if anyone was looking.

"To him, he's just sitting in the naughty corner with a smart-board along the wall, just like what the teacher might use if this were a lecture hall," said Dr. S, more for the benefits of his remote observers than his regular students. "He has no idea he's being observed right now, or about the injections. All he knows is that we had to give up on the catheter and let him try to prove he doesn't need them. Let's see what he does."

Brandon looked over the low bookshelf dividing him from the 'reading' corner and saw that the other attendants and their charges were occupied with potty practice time. He looked around and called another 'adult kid' over, then grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him into the naughty corner area. He said some more words which were recorded by a hidden mic and transcribed by sound engineers in the nearby listening room.

"That's right, diaper dumbass. Lay your ass down right there. I'm not going to get caught in wet diapers again. You can take the blame. And you'd better stay quiet or I'll make your day very painful."

The man began to sniffle as Brandon untaped his diaper and then began to wet himself. Brandon cursed at him in annoyance. Before Brandon could do anything else, the man began to bawl, attracting the attention of the nearest attendant, who caught Brandon red-handed.

"So, you were trying to make little Jackie take your yellow card on the potty chart, hmm?" The attendant grabbed Brandon by the arm, and led Jackie away more gently over to the changing tables. The room full of littles was all paying attention now as two red-faced boys were marched over to be changed. Jackie was put into a fresh new diaper and given hugs and praise while Brandon - rather than being changed - got the privilege of getting Jackie's old diaper taped on over his own with plenty of holes in the backing to allow his pee to soak both layers in the coming hours. He was then put in locking plastic pants and mitts and led by the arm back to the naughty corner, where he sat and sulked once more.

"And so the little one learns that cheaters never prosper," concluded Dr. S, prompting chuckles and murmurs of assent from his spellbound students.

Colt sighed and set aside his phone to charge. Each day watching Brandon go through the program was as satisfying as the last. He really did think the program would make Brandon a better person. Of course, he still was intent on seeing that person be a big baby who never got the chance to harm anyone ever again. He knew anger and revenge were toxic motivations, but he had no sympathy for people who harmed those weaker than themselves. Especially when that person was his little Robbie. Then he looked down between his legs.

"Well, this is something," he said. He had gotten a rage-boner. He spent the next several minutes taking care of his pokey predicament as he thought about Brandon's future life as a permanently diapered little.

Room for Rent Ch. 9 (2021).pdf

• Like 3
  • ChampTehOtter changed the title to Room for Rent (Updated 7/10/21)
  • 1 month later...

Hey, everyone! I just wanted to post up the latest chapter of this story here! I'm about to start working on the next one. Heaven help me, I have no free time at all with my work starting up, but I'm trying. Enjoy! 

Room for Rent

Chapter 10: Robbie's Outing

While Robbie and Colt had been taking their first baby steps into their new roles as baby and Daddy, Robbie's abusive manager, Brandon, was cast headlong into the deep end of adult-babyhood. From the moment the C.A.B.S. tactical team ripped him from his computer chair at home, he was denied any hint of adult autonomy.The team wasted no time gagging, restraining, and strapping him down to the gurney, cutting off all his clothes before he was even out the front door. Every inch of Brandon's body was exposed and bright red in embarrassment as he was wheeled out buck naked in full view of anyone who happened to be outside that evening, his cock still flopping in the wind and dribbling pre from his masturbatory adventures which the team so rudely interrupted.

"Target acquired and restrained," a team member called into his headset while looking down at the angry, embarrassed, and helpless Brandon. Brandon had so many questions but couldn't ask any of them with his mouth stuffed full. They had stuffed his mouth with some sort of rubber bulb that pressed his tongue firmly down rendering him unintelligible. Even if the famously dickish ex-manager could make himself understood, the team showed no interest in addressing him to answer those questions anyway. Brandon was only just figuring out that the object in his mouth was a giant pacifier when a catheter was unceremoniously shoved right up his cock. His thought process went something like "What the fu- HOLY SHIIIIIIIT!!!!"

His captors had left him completely incapacitated and incontinent before the van doors had even closed and Brandon had the distinct displeasure of watching in wide-eyed horror as a fountain of pee sprayed out the open end of the catheter while he frantically tugged at the unyielding restraints that held his arms and legs out of the way. One of the team members took the shredded remnants of Brandon's clothes and placed them between his legs to soak up the pee while another readied a fresh, thick diaper to contain any further leaks. The experience was both humiliating and painful as Brandon found himself unable to stop himself from peeing or from being diapered like an overgrown infant.

He could feel the papery padding caressing the inside of his thighs and closing around the other side as the garment was deftly taped up on either side by two elite team members with plenty of diapering experience under their belts. The diaper that was taped securely around his waist was so thick that he couldn't hope to close his legs even without the restraints. And the worst part of it all was his sensitive and unsatisfied penis was still trying to get hard in its padded prison. The initial shock of the catheter's entry soon gave way to pleasure on the long bumpy ride as he began to experience bladder spasms which felt like mini orgasms at the top of his urethra each time he spurted piss into his thirsty diaper. He moaned into his gag as the thick folds of the diaper caressed his cock and grew increasingly wet and warm.

"Heh, hey look! The baby looks like he's gonna cream his pampers," said a man wearing a rather advanced looking heads up display.

"I'm not surprised," said a serious-faced woman in a tactical vest. "Based on the juvenile shows he was yanking his crank to. I bet he's just loving this."

This was so humiliating. He wouldn't, no, he couldn't allow himself to cum into these diapers in front of these losers. Brandon wanted to scream. To tell them off. To ask them if they knew whose son they were messing with, but he could do none of these things. Even when he was released and ungagged at the C.A.B.S. research and regression facility, his words fell on deaf ears. He was simply reminded by a bored looking nurse that he'd signed away his rights to enter the program and avoid prison time. He had to wonder - was this worse than jail?

There was no sugar coating it when he got through intake. Colt had made sure of that. Brandon was brought in, shaved, re-diapered, and told in no uncertain terms that he was a baby now and forever with a firm squeeze to the front of his diaper bulge. Moments later, he came in his diaper. Hard. There was no hiding the humiliating way he came either, jerking spasmodically, his pale flabby thighs trembling as he uncontrollably filled his diapers with yet another warm liquid. Plenty of comments from the attending staff about how much the baby liked his diapers followed, much to the Cocky former manager's embarrassment and shame.

Before being strapped into his crib for the night, Brandon was hooked up to a feeder gag with lots of liquids so the little baby wouldn't be thirsty in the night.  “Nighty night lil guy!” said the evening intake officer who oversaw criminal admissions, and Brandon was left there to ponder his future as he lay there in the crib and gulped the mysterious milky liquid down. He swore he'd get even with these nincompoops. His father would have their heads once he heard of this. He was certain. At least... pretty certain. He sucked on the pacifier gag instinctively as he began to feel a growing insecurity in the pit of his stomach. He wasn't actually in trouble... was he?

The next day, Brandon was woken bright and early to his new reality of diapers and baby treatment. He had an early morning appointment with the good doctor Windellmann, who got right to work on him and he is poked, prodded, and stretched.

"Zis is going to be perfect for you, you naughty little boy. I heard how much you like your diapers - you wouldn't believe how many bullies end up in my office only to find out that diapers are just what they need to adjust their attitude." Brandon's eyes went wide. So the staff knew what he had done. The doctor recognized the look in Brandon's eyes and smiled warmly as he finished pumping up the catheter and snapped off his gloves. "Oh, don't worry, baby boy. You'll get to be a big baby all the time now. Your Uncle Vindy has fixed you up so you'll never have control over your bladder or bowels again!"

Brandon dreaded the prognosis. It couldn't be true! The doctor was lying. He had to be. Brandon didn't have long to wallow in self-pity because he was thrown right into daycare where he was forced to play baby with a bunch of diaper-wearing losers who he couldn't even bully without getting sent to the quiet corner. The daycare workers may have been nice enough but they reported any misbehavior to the higher ups and his first day ended in a butt-blistering spanking. By the end of the spanking, Brandon had soaked himself and even crapped his pampers. Then, he was changed into an extra thick cloth diaper and straight jacket and forced to watch brainwashing vr the rest of the night. Brandon thought the stupid diapered characters looked so dumb at first, and sneered at their stupid message about being a good little one, but pretty soon he was zonked out and drooling in his crib as the brainwashing began to take place. Brandon wasn't even let out for dinner. He was just hooked up to a feeder gag and fed lots of yummy formula laced with laxatives and diuretics, followed by plenty of bulk fiber to keep his system moving. What's more, he was numbed back there so he didn't even know when he was going. The next day, he was much more well behaved, at least until lunch, when he knocked a kid down and took his chocolate milk, earning him another night of swirly baby shows in the naughty jacket.

Colt watched every night as Brandon was gradually trained to love the feeling of thick padding between his legs, and to hump his diapers helplessly, making a fool of himself the way he tried to make fools of others. It would be sweet to see his face when he learned it was all being posted up on YourTube, where everyone could have a good laugh at the big pathetic baby, just like Brandon had done to Robbie and who knows how many others.

Colt had an instant erection the first day Brandon began his shameless humping habit. He came while watching Brandon tense up and groan as his pale, hairy, flabby body hunched over the oversized teddy bear in his nursery. Brandon came soon after and the video ended with him slumped over the big brown bear, spent, sweaty, and drooling. It was Colt's pleasure to press the publish button that day and look at all the people commenting on how the big baby seemed to really love his ultra thick baby diaper, laughing at how shamelessly he humped as the anal stretching ring in his butt made him fart loudly the whole time from all the air getting forced up there with his pathetic humping motions. Hump hump *FART*!!! Hump hump *BRAAAP*!!! Brandon didn't even realize that he was only cementing his permanent baby status as he humped away, the happy "Diaper Pals" songs playing in the background, teaching him to associate all those babyish things with pleasure. Colt imagined Brandon's former victims teasing him as he was wheeled around the grocery store in an oversized baby stroller. No longer a boss, but a whimpering, whining, powerless baby to be coddled and babysat by all the people he used to look down on.

Yes, Colt would have a fun time making sure that Big Baby Brandon became a good little boy, never again to torment others or abuse his power. But Colt only had so much time to think on such an undeserving subject. After all, as scary as he could be to those who would harm his loved ones, he had much more positive subjects to think about. First and foremost Robbie, and how the sweet little guy would soon complete his journey of self-acceptance by coming out to everyone as the baby he was. Colt knew that Robbie was almost there, and his heart swelled with happiness and pride as the day of Robbie's first outing dawned. He just knew that it would be a memorable day for the both of them, and his cock throbbed as he thought of all the possibilities.

"Better take care of this before I wake the baby," he said to himself, pulling down his gym shorts with a naughty grin. Colt grabbed his dripping cock and got to work.

"Okay, little man," said Colt as he strolled into the oversized Nursery. "It's time to rise and shine. Today is your big day!"

Robbie rubbed the sleep from his eyes, nukking his pacifier as he was lifted out of his crib and carried over to the big colorful changing table. He was used to this routine by now and barely even made a noise as Colt laid him out for his change. He was too absorbed in cuddling his favorite bear to pay attention to all those good feelings happening down below his waist. That is, until Colt had a naughty idea and started snoofing at the leg holes of Robbie's diapers. This caused Robbie to giggle and blush at the naughty and ticklish feelings it gave him.

"*Snoof snoof snoof* I smell baby boy peepee! *Snoof snoof* Yes I doooo! *Snoof snoof snoof* Pee-pee and powder! *Snooooof* The best smell in the woooorld!"

Robbie giggled uncontrollably. "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Daddy! Heehee, that's so blushyyyyy!"

"I don't hear you saying stop, little  guy," said Colt, coming up for air and sliding his finger into the leg hole to tickle Robbie's pee-pee. Robbie gasped and blushed even harder. "Oh, does little one like that? Use your words. Does it feel good when Daddy snoofles your bum and tickles your pee-pee?"

Robbie's response was muffled by his teddy as he buried his reddened face deep in the soft plush. Colt pulled his hand free and lowered Robbie's bear enough so they could look each other in the eyes.

"I can't hear you in there, silly! Is everything alright there, sweetheart? The Daddy monster is hungy and the only thing that'll keep him from gobbling up the nearest little boy is for Robbie to tell Daddy just what he wants..."

Robbie shook his head and grinned.

"No?" gasped Colt in mock surprise. "You don't want to tell Daddy anything?"

Robbie shook his head again and giggled and wiggled his bum. Colt could barely keep from melting right then and there, but he held it together and gave his boy a naughty grin.

"Okay, then. Daddy's gonna... hafta... GOBBLE YOU UP!!!"

Colt then attacked Robbie's tummy with gobbles making his little roomie squeal and giggle in delight.

"I wike da snoofs! I wike da snoofs!! And da pee-pee tickows! Pweeze give me mow, Daddy," said Robbie, finally, hoping to get more of that wonderful attention around his diaper region. Colt was happy to oblige and soon the giggles were replaced by moans as Colt got more and more excited burying his face in the fluffy soggy padding of his little man and tickling his tiny pecker.

"Mmm... does Robbie want more of... this?"

"Unh... y-yes Daddy!" Robbie was feeling very overstimulated and thanks to Colt's blushy questions, he knew exactly how to make his boy feel good. It wasn't long before Colt's special attentions had him squirting in his pamps. What a way to wake up!

Colt smiled proudly as he took the diaper off the young man he now called his and wiped him down. He had been gradually introducing more naughty things into their dynamic, always being careful to get consent from his little guy. No, not in an explicit way that involved busting out his lawyer-speak and a lengthy contract; the way he did it  felt natural. Simple phrases were all he needed. Phrases like: "Does that feel good?"; "Do you like this?"; "Does Robbie want..."; or his favorite, "How does that feel, baby boy? Use your words." Robbie could answer those questions and have some control while still feeling cared for and feeling guided, and his responses told Colt all he needed to know to make sure he was making his little boy feel as good as he felt when they played. It worked amazingly well, and Colt was hopeful that they would get to have more intimate naughty fun soon now that Robbie was settling into his new role as the baby of the house, but that would be up to Robbie. For now, Colt had other plans for this day. Colt finished taping up Robbie's new diaper and kissed his tummy, calling him a good boy for using his diapers so well and showing how much he enjoyed them.

"Are you ready for your big day, little guy?" asked Colt as he sat Robbie up. Robbie sat with his hands gripping the edge of the changing table and his legs dangling and swinging as he watched Colt pick out his shirt for the day.

"What do you mean my big day, Daddy?" he asked, cocking his head. "Am I gonna be big today?"

"Haha, not a chance, bud. Today's your big day out, remember? We're going grocery shopping!"

"Oh yeah, that. I guess that's fine. Does it really have to be at my old place of work, though?"

"Of course it does, silly. You know how much all your co-workers must miss you and I'm sure they wanna see how cute you are as a little baby boy!"

Robbie's heart dropped into his stomach as he imagined himself being carried through the grocery store like a baby.

"D-daddy, no! You're not seriously going to make me go to the store dressed like a baby, are you?"

"Little boy," said Colt, laughing and ruffling the young man's hair. "You are a baby. You're my baby, or did you forget? Arms up."

Robbie obediently lifted his arms and Colt slipped him into an adorable shirt with some Pawsome Squad pups playing basketball.  "Good boy! Now you're gonna be a good baby for Daddy today while we're out, aren't you?"

Robbie nodded and sighed. "Yes, Daddy. I'll be good."

"Alright, kiddo." Said Colt, poking Robbie in the belly button and making the boy giggle.

The hem of the shirt came to rest right above Robbie's belly button, showing off his little baby belly which stayed just the right size thanks to Colt's balanced meal plans. Of course, it did nothing to cover his diaper and up to that point, it hadn't really bothered either of them up to now but Robbie was now thinking about just that feature when Colt made to help him down off the changing table.

"There we go. Now we're all dressed so let's go downstairs for breakfast." Robbie looked down at his bare legs and thick diaper and felt a sinking feeling in his stomach.

"No, Wait! What about my pants? Or my shoes and socks?"

"Silly, boy. You don't need those. It's too hot out today and besides, how will I know if you need a change?"

"N-no! I can't!" cried Robbie, as Colt tried again to pick him up.

"And why not?" asked Colt, putting his hands on his hips.

"Cause..." said Robbie, fiddling with his hands and staring down into his lap. "Cause everyone will know."

Colt's face grew stern. "Now, Robbie. You know better than that. We had this conversation yesterday, and what did I say?"

"Be proud of who you are," said Robbie, with a sigh.

"Exactamundo, little boy," said Colt proudly. He saw Robbie was not convinced, so he decided to take another tack. "Did I ever tell you about my coming out story?" asked Colt.

Robbie shook his head. Colt hadn't ever even really explicitly said he was gay, but even Robbie had figured out that much .Or at least that was his hope. He listened to Colt and nukked his paci with rapt attention as his hunky Daddy began to tell his story.

"Well, little man," said Colt, leaning against the changing table and propping himself up on his elbows. "I was twenty two or so when I finally told my family I was gay - right around the time I was starting law school. I had known for years. Since I was a teen, at least! But I never told anyone... well, anyone aside from the boys I hooked up with - and even that wasn't many. I felt a lot like you, little dude; so afraid that nobody would accept me. Especially the people I loved. I waited until I was at least able to support myself just in case. I think seeing other people being out while I was in college - both in classes and in my internships - that helped a lot. It made me feel like I could have a normal life - well," said Colt, looking around the nursery and giving Robbie a sly wink, "as normal as I wanted it to be, anyway. But when I finally did come out between graduation and going into law school, my brothers and sisters rallied behind me and with the support of my family, it was okay."

"Um... but... did anyone give you a hawd time, Daddy?" asked Robbie, who hadn't even had sex before, much less entertained the thought of coming out as gay.

"Well, Dad was awkward at first, but even he came around eventually. To be honest he just tried to avoid the subject, but I didn't want to go home without closure."

"So what did you do?" asked Robbie, scooting closer to Colt. Colt chuckled and ruffled Robbie's hair and gave his pacifier a boop.

"Eventually, I cornered him one night just before I had to leave for law school. He said it just wasn't something people talked about in his generation, but that it wasn't my fault he was brought up in ignorance. That was as close as he ever came to an apology, but I took it for what it was."

"He really said that?" asked Robbie.

"Well, he used more 'colorful' language than I will repeat for your little ears, but that's the thrust of it. So yeah, we settled on a firm handshake, then I was like, no way Dad, we're hugging, and I gave him a big ol' bear hug. I don't think Dad ever hugged any man before that day, but I sure as hell wasn't letting him get away with a handshake."

Colt laughed, but Robbie was lost in thought. It was hard to imagine being as confident as Colt around his own family. Robbie was always the baby of the family and runt of the litter. His family mostly made decisions for him until he moved out to live with friends. Robbie looked down at his hands and fidgeted. Then he looked back up at Colt, still conflicted.

"And... um... are you glad you came out?"

"Oh yeah," said Colt. "Most definitely. I mean hindsight's 20/20, but I wish I had done it sooner. Trust me, life's a lot easier when you don't have to hide who you are. If this is how you want to live, you're gonna have to do this sooner or later or that stress will eat you up, kiddo. And that's the Daddy monster's job. Yes, it is." He cuddled Robbie and gave him a few little tickles to get him giggling again, then let him go. "You'll feel better if you do it sooner. And I'll be right here with you, okay lil' dude?"

"You'ww be wight hewe wif me?" asked Robbie.

"Yes, Baby boy. Cross my heart. So are you ready to come down for breakfast, so we go to the store, lil one?"

Robbie hesitated. "Can I at least wear pants?" asked Robbie hopefully.

Colt appeared to consider this for a minute and very reluctantly he said, "Mayyybe...." It was now Robbie's turn to convince Colt.

"Oh pwease pwease pwease?" asked Robbie.

"Well... okay. You can wear pants over your diaper, but no fussing when I have to give you diaper checks, little guy. Okay?"

"Yess," said Robbie, smiling as Colt went to grab him some pants. "Do you fink I could wear my puww-ups too?"

"Don't push it, baby boy," said Colt, holding up a little pair of elastic shorts with a cartoon T-Rex on the leg. "I still don't know if I should let you wear these. It seems so... big boy."

Robbie grinned feeling big as Colt lifted his legs and pulled his shorts up over his padded bum. Colt was happy too. By ratcheting up the tension with the possibility of going pantless and then giving him a small concession by letting him wear the pants, he got Robbie to agree to going out in toddler clothes and a diaper with minimal fuss. Colt just wouldn't mention how obvious the diaper looked, perfectly outlined under  those cute little shorts Or the fact that you could see the design through the thin material.

"Okay, big boy. Now are we ready?"

"Ready!" said Robbie, throwing up both fists, then opening his hands for uppies.

"That's my good boy," said Colt. "Let's get some nummies in your tummy, okay? I made your favorite. Monkey salad! Oo oo oo!"  Robbie giggled as Colt acted like a big ape and carried him downstairs for a healthful breakfast of fruits and veggies.

Soon, the adorable pair was walking through the SuperDuperMarket, a place that was very familiar to Robbie as it was where he worked until very recently. Robbie was nervous about being recognized. Colt had asked him several times if he needed his binky or his teddy but he staunchly refused. No way he wanted to look like a baby in front of all these people. It was weird being in public with Colt. He was still halfway in little-space thanks to his roommate's presence, but it was also his first time wearing outdoor clothes in a week, and the shorts felt very strange on his hairless skin.

Robbie wasn't used to so much walking, either, and he was clearly getting cranky. He had insisted on wearing his Croco-Clogs so he could walk through the store 'like a big boy' alongside Colt, but they had only cleared the produce aisle and he was already getting tired. He was tired of holding onto the cart with one hand. Tired of trying to pull down the back of his shirt to hide his diaper with the other. He was just plain tired. Finally, Robbie stopped walking altogether and when Colt told him to keep up he began to make noises of frustration.

"I'm tired," whined Robbie. "I don't wanna walk any more. I wanna go home..."

"Look, you may be okay living off of delivery pizzas but not me. Now let's get moving or I'm gonna have to put you in the baby seat like I wanted to do in the first place."

"No. I'm not going." Robbie crossed his arms and pouted.

"Alright, kiddo. That's it. No more fussing. I'm going to put you in the baby seat and that's that."

"But I don't wanna-oop!"

Robbie was quickly picked up and his shoes were tossed into the basket before he was plunked down right into the seat at the top of the shopping cart. Before he could even get his bearings, he heard a click and felt the pressure of a strap at his  crotch, holding him securely in place. He looked down to see his diaper bulging out around the snug strap, the edges now peeking out of the waistband and leg holes of his bunched up shorts as his bare feet dangled below. 

"N-no, Daddy!" He yelled in alarm, then he covered his mouth and looked around. He quickly discovered that the strap was tamper-proof and not budging an inch without Colt's help. Robbie now only had a view of Colt standing over him as he pushed the cart. He couldn't turn around to see where they were going, he couldn't get out and hide, and he didn't want to make too much noise and draw any more attention to himself than he had to.

"Shh, it's okay, chill out, lil' dude. I'm sorry to do this, but you said it yourself. You're just too tired to walk through the store on your own. I'm gonna have to get you started working out if you wan-"

"Colt, I can see my diaper..." he said in a harsh whisper. He tried to pull his shorts to cover the peekage from his waistband and leg holes, but the tight strap bunched them up such that he couldn't do both.

"The only one who can see you in your cute little shorts is me, and what I see is a little cutie wearing exactly what he needs to wear."  Colt tickled the adorably flustered boy's chin and gave him a kiss on the lips. He bent over and murmured into Robbie's ear, making him shiver. "You look so cute right now, little Robbie. I really like how you look right now in that seat..."

"Hhh... r-really?" asked Robbie, who was feeling all hot and sweaty sitting up there like a fool. But then, Colt thought he looked good like that and that felt really good. But he still felt like other people could see him and that made him feel embarrassed. But that kiss made him want to melt.

"They don't matter, sweetie," said Colt, grabbing Robbie's chin lightly to keep him from craning his neck. "The only one you need to look at right now is me. It's your choice if we make happy memories together or let our fears take over instead. Let's just enjoy spending time together while you rest your little feeties, okay, cutie?"

Robbie looked into Colt's eyes and slowly nodded. It did feel good to focus on his hunky crush who thought he was so cute. "Okay, Daddy. D-did it have to be here though? Someone I know might-"

"Oh my gawd! Is that Robbie?!" squeaked an excited voice from the other end of the cereal aisle. It was Chloe, the woman Colt had spoken to when he followed Robbie into the store the other week. She looked positively beside herself as she barreled down the aisle to greet the adorable baby boy. "Robbie robbie! Are you okay? It's been too long. And look at how cute you look. Oh my gosh!"

Robbie went from blushy to shocked to trying to stutter out an answer to simply overwhelmed with all the positive attention. That was what confused him the most. He had only anticipated negative attention and so hadn't prepared for the love bomb that had just exploded all over him. "B-b-b-buh..."

"Aww, he can't even use his words. What a little cutie bean!" she squealed.

"Alright, alright, give the little guy some air," said Colt, chuckling.

"Sorry, I just wasn't prepared for this," Chloe said.

"Neither was I," sputtered Robbie, clearly no longer thinking about how his shorts looked as his attention was instead captivated by his overly enthusiastic co-worker.

"I know," said Colt. "He's too cute to handle. And I get to see him like this every day!"

"Tch, lucky! So how are you, lil' guy?" she asked, putting her hands on her knees and lowering herself to speak to Robbie face to face. Robbie blushed. This talking down to reminded him of Colt and it was pressing some serious buttons to make him feel really little.

"I-I'm... awright," said Robbie, as he began to feel his thumb making its way involuntarily into his mouth. His eyes widened for a sec and he made to stop and pull his thumb away, but he caught Colt's glare and decided it was best to be good and suck his thumb like he wanted to. Colt smiled approvingly.

"Aww, that's good," she said, patting his head as he sucked on his thumb. She then turned to Colt. "He looked really rough when you carried him out the other day. Is Robbie really okay after what that asshole Brandon did?" she asked.

"Yeah," said Colt. "I took care of him and made sure he had something better to remember in its place."

"Oh really," she said, raising her eyebrows and looking Colt up and down. "I can only imagine..."

"Oh, I doubt it," said Colt. "But you're welcome to guess."

She looked back at Robbie and then over to Colt again, eyeing the unbelievably large bulge in his gym shorts. "But how on earth would it fit?"

"Oh my gosh!" said Robbie, hiding his face in his hands.

"Oh.. kay..." said Colt, rolling his eyes but unable to hide a guilty smile. "No, there was nothing like that. I don't think the little guy's quite ready for the birds and the bees yet."

"No, I guess he wouldn't be," she said, looking back at Robbie.

"Robbie, here, hold onto Mr. Cuddles," said Colt, as he noticed Robbie getting restless. Colt picked up the emergency bag he'd insisted on bringing into the store. It was the same one that Robbie had brought in to work before and it was packed with a diaper, pacifier, and of course Robbie's most important teddy. Robbie blushed but clung to the teddy as soon as it was shoved into his lap, snuggling him for dear life as he sucked his thumb.

"There, that should do the trick," said Colt, with a smile as Robbie closed his eyes and quieted down. "So much excitement for one little guy..."

"So what happened to that asshole ex-manager of ours?"

"Oh, you don't know?" asked Colt, grinning from ear to ear. Dr. S. had allowed him the pleasure of telling them himself. How thoughtful. "He got sent to a special reform program in lieu of prison time for what he did to little Robbie. Allow me to introduce you to the new Brandon!"

Colt whipped out his phone and pulled up Baby Brandon's playlist on the C.A.B.S. Yourtube Account. Chloe gasped, then laughed her ass off as she watched her high and mighty manager making a total fool of himself humping an oversized teddy bear in nothing but a thick wet diaper.

"Oh my god... Oh my god... I can't breathe," she wheezed, laughing so hard she had to hold onto the shelf as she tried to keep from rolling on the floor. Luckily Colt had the presence of mind to support her weight and provide her something to lean on before she pulled the shelf down along with all the cereal.

"I hope you don't mind, but it looks like you're about to knock over the aisle, hon," said Colt.

"Oh, gosh... thank you," she said, putting a hand on his chest as she recovered.

"Anyway, you can see that he's not going to be a threat from anyone anymore. Their doctors and therapists specialize in this sort of thing. You can track his progress on their channel if you want. I bet your coworkers would like to see too..."

"Hell yeah," she said, with a smirk. "Sign me up!"

After a quick information exchange, Colt excused himself and Robbie to finish their shopping excursion.

"Bye, Robbie," said Chloe, waving to Robbie. "Don't be a stranger!"

"Wave back, sweetie," said Colt, holding up Robbie's free hand and waving it at Chloe, who was already running to show her co-workers the hilarious video. As they continued moving, Robbie beckoned Colt close and whispered, "What the heck was that about? She didn't think it was weird to see me looking like this?"

"She already knew," Colt said, grinning. "I wanted to make sure you got a warm reception on your first day out and about."

"Oh my gosh," said Robbie, burying his reddening face in Mr. Cuddles' fuzzy belly again. "I can't believe you told her!"

"Don't worry. Everyone took it really well. And after all, who can blame you for wanting to de-stress and do something that relaxes you after what happened with you-know-who?"

"Everyone? Who else did you tell?!" asked Robbie, looking up at Colt in horrified shock before burying his face deeper still. "No, wait. I don't wanna know!"

"Only your co-workers. I figured they should know since we'd have to go grocery shopping sooner or later. Better in a safe place than any old grocery store, right?"

Rob paused and thought about it for a second. That... actually made a lot of sense. In a way, Colt had done the best thing possible for him - if he had to be diapered and little in a grocery store, why not one staffed with people who wouldn't make a fuss or hassle them? He was almost ready to forgive Colt, almost, when Colt sprung the next surprise on him.

"Open your eyes, baby boy," Colt said. Robbie peek out from behind Mr. Cuddles and gasped.

Room for Rent Ch. 10 (2021).pdf

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • ChampTehOtter changed the title to Room for Rent (Updated 8/29/21)
  • 1 month later...

Oh, man! I've been so busy, I haven't even posted the next chapter up yet! Here ya go! Enjoy, and let me know how you like it!

Room for Rent

Chapter 11: Cleanup on Aisle 9

Robbie's heart immediately leapt into his throat when he realized where Colt had taken him. It was the baby aisle! He was both elated and nervous as he saw the rows and rows of diapers, baby powders, creams, lotions, baby food, and baby accessories before him. He imagined Colt going down the aisle and picking out one thing after another - all for him - and tossing it all into the cart. His diaper grew tight at the thought of it and he began to shake in nervous anticipation.

"Aww, look at you, you're shaking like a leaf!" said Colt, putting his hand on Robbie's shoulder to check in with him. "Are you excited, little guy? Scared?"

"Boff," said Robbie looking up to Colt with big eyes, his thumb in his mouth and his teddy held tight. "Is dis weawwy happening?"

"Yes," said Colt, smiling, "it's really happening. You're a baby, and this is going to be a regular part of our grocery run from now on." This surprised Robbie, and made him feel even more horny and nervous. Colt moved his warm hand up to Robby's cheek, and planted a big kiss on his forehead.

"It's okay, sweetie. I got you. We'll take this one step at a time." Colt's voice was so reassuring. He always made Robbie feel safe, and he always assured Robbie that things would be alright. Up until now, Colt had kept that promise, and Robbie had no reason to doubt him. But of course Robbie knew that there would be no question in anyone's mind who Colt was shopping for in the baby aisle. Robbie looked back to the aisle. There was no one there, so it was safe... for now.

"One step at a time, Dada..." echoed Robbie, softly.

Colt smiled. Robbie was back to calling him Daddy instead of Colt. This made Colt very happy. It meant Robbie was settling into his little boy mindset away from home. Colt got hard in his shorts thinking of how he and Robbie would soon be past that big boy ego of his, so Robbie could stay his happy baby self anywhere and everywhere. His shorts got tighter and tighter as he pushed Robbie a little further down the aisle, a little further along toward complete babyhood.

"Okay, baby boy, first stop num nums. Let's see here..." Robbie looked at the stacks and stacks of baby food jars and blushed. Of course he had been eating out of a high chair for weeks at this point, but he hadn't actually eaten out of a baby jar. Somehow, that idea just gave him butterflies in his tummy.

"Well," said Colt, picking up a jar of puréed pears and studying it with a frown. "I heard that a lot of these have heavy metals in them. Not super healthy for my baby boy... I might have to get some recommendations from the staff," he said, looking over to Robbie. "Who do you think would know about baby stuff?"

Robbie blushed harder and buried his face in his bear again. "Daddyyyyyy... Stop embarrassing me!"

"What? I'm just shopping for my baby. There's nothing embarrassing about that. I just want to make sure his food is healthy and good for him like any good Dad would do. In fact, instead of fusses, I oughtta get a good Dad award, don't you think?"

Robbie groaned. Colt was beginning to sound a little too much like a dad. Five minutes later they were still at an impasse as Colt studied the ingredients of each jar like he was trying to decipher latin, which he probably was. Eventually, a woman happened to enter the aisle and immediately went for a jar of organic baby food. Colt was in luck.

"Um, excuse me ma'am? I was wondering if you know what foods would be safest for babies."

"Oh, I know all about it," she said, looking their way as if she had been just waiting for someone to ask. Then, she did a double take.

"You were saying?" asked Colt, leaning on the cart and smiling. "I hope you don't mind my asking. You just look like you knew what to go for there." The lady looked slightly confused, but her desire to give her authoritative advice won out in the end.

"Ah, well... yes. Yes, I've done plenty of research, believe me, and I don't feed my little boy anything with rice in it. Or anything from a brand that begins with G for that matter. I stick with the safest options - veggies. The rest I make myself. This one looks big enough for solid foods," she said, raising an eyebrow as she looked Robbie up and down, "but if you want to feed him baby food from the jar, avoid rice and carrots, stick with peas, sweet potatoes, and squash. They're the safest." Robbie was as red as a beet by this point, stuck in the baby seat while the grown-ups talked about his new diet.

"Thanks," said Colt, looking back at Robbie with an I told you so expression on his face. Robbie was looking extra adorable as he tried to hide behind his little Teddy. "Uh oh, looks like someone's getting a little blushy."

"Well, I'm glad I could help, dear," said the woman. "Oh, by the way," she added, "you might want to use the family restroom soon. Looks like your, erm, baby needs changing."

Colt looked down to Robbie's shorts, and his eyebrows went up as he noticed how much his little guy's shorts were bulging out compared to earlier. "Oh. Uh, thank you!" he called after her as she walked off. Colt then grinned and reached right up the leg of Robbie's shorts, poking his finger inside the leak guards of Robbie's diaper and brushing Robbie's pee-pee in the process.

"Hnnf!" Robbie said, biting his lip and resisting his urge to moan out loud.

"Shh, calm down baby boy. I'm just checking. You're wet, all right, but I think it'll hold. We can get you changed after we finish our trip through the baby aisle." Colt gave Robbie a couple pats on his padded crotch, leaving Robbie at a loss for words. How was it that his diaper had gotten so wet without him - or Colt - noticing? Was he really losing control beyond just bedwetting? Would he really need diapers for good? Why was that idea turning him on even more?

This was the baby aisle. They were really shopping for him. And while they were there, he had even wet his diapers without knowing, just like a baby. Now that it was just them again, Robbie could fully appreciate just how awesome it was to be here shopping with Daddy, though he made a face when Colt loaded up the cart with mashed peas, squash, string beans, and sweet potato puree.

"I told you I'd be feeding you more veggies," said Colt. Robbie stuck out his tongue. Some parts of being a baby weren't all they were cracked up to be. Luckily, the good far outweighed the bad, and Robbie and Colt moved onto things they could both be excited about.

"Do you like this brand of baby powder?" asked Colt, holding up a bottle to Robbie so he could see. Robbie nodded, then blushed as Colt added, "Oh wait. Why am I asking a baby? I should probably just be picking those things myself, huh?"

Robbie was now tenting in his diaper very hard, and with the strap holding his diaper tight against his crotch, it was getting quite uncomfortable.

"Uh oh, is the strap too tight, buddy?" asked Colt. Robbie sighed at the relief as Colt loosened the strap between his legs. "I didn't realize you were gonna be such a super soaker, kiddo. Guess I need to make sure I give you more space down there from now on."

Those words made Robbie even more flustered and turned on, and his little pee-pee grew to take up all the space Colt had just freed up. It felt so good nestled in the warm and squishy padding. "Oh my, this baby is very squirmy now. I wonder what could have gotten him so excited?"

Colt was wearing a naughty grin. He knew exactly what he was doing, and he gave Robbie another deliberately intimate diaper check through the leg of his shorts, allowing his finger to tickle Robbie's pee-pee again before stopping and continuing down the aisle. Every time they stopped, Colt would pick something up, deliberate if it was right for his baby boy, then put it in the cart and do another diaper check. He went down the whole aisle this way.

"Aww! Look at these cute paci clips! What do you think, baby boy? Monkeys or dinos?" Robbie pointed to the dinos. "Dinos? Oh, that's a great choice, baby boy. Do you know what sound dinos make?"

"Rawr," said Robbie, holding up his hands like claws and Colt had to get a picture.

"Come on, baby, do that again. Now, now, don't be shy. I just want to be able to look at my baby boy being a cutie whenever I need a mood boost. Aww, there we go."  Colt snapped the picture and looked down at it for a second, whispering, "So stinkin' cute," before looking up and ruffling Robbie's hair. Robbie found himself smiling. He was learning that he enjoyed being fussed over, at least if the fusser was his Daddy.

When they got to the diapers, Colt made a point of stopping by the training pants first. "Well, I guess you won't be needing any of these anymore, unless they're stuffing a real diaper."

Robbie's eyebrows went up at the reminder that not long ago he had been in pull-ups. Seeing Robbie's reaction, Colt continued.

"That's right. Little Robbie just isn't ready for big kid pants, and that's okay by me. I think he's much cuter in his baby pants anyway." He grinned and ruffled Robbie's hair. Robbie felt a mix of emotions from pride to embarrassment, to sheer horniness. This feeling was growing in Robbie's tummy, and Robbie wasn't sure if he liked it or disliked it. Colt wheeled the cart further down the aisle, becoming bolder by the minute now that Robbie was showing more comfortability with being himself in public. This was really new territory for the both of them - both in terms of literal location, making their dynamic public, and behavior. It was a volatile mix, as Colt knew, but it was easy to forget that on such an exciting day, in such an exciting place as the baby aisle.

"Well, look at that," said Colt, once they arrived at the baby diapers. "Size 14. Well, I'll be darned." Robbie's eyebrows flew up once more.

"Wha? Lemme see!" He'd never heard of baby diapers that big, but there they were. Colt pointed to the size and weight chart and sure enough, it was just right for Robbie. Little did he know these products were becoming more commonplace as regression programs like the one Brandon signed up for began to gain momentum, adopting out more and more reformed babies to happy homes.

"Let's see, is my baby more of a Blarney baby, or a Muppet Avenue baby? Or maybe this new brand, baby bears?"

Robbie's jitters had returned full force.  He felt so keyed up and horny looking at all these diapers and imagining them on him that he felt as if a stiff breeze could set his little pecker off. "I-I-I-I... unff... g-g-g-guess....." Before he could finish his thought, Colt reached into the emergency bag and grabbed Robbie's pacifier.

"There, there, baby. It's okay. No more big boy words for now, alright? Just suck on this for a while til you calm down and let Daddy do all the thinking." Robbie blushed and nodded, giving his teddy a hug when Colt shook it to remind him it was there. Robbie might have worried that other people would notice the paci in his mouth and tease him, but by this time, it was too late. With a cart full of baby goods and Robbie in the seat, there was no hiding who the baby was. He was just grateful that he had his soother to suck on. Despite everything, it really seemed to help. Colt did the rest.

"Look at me, baby boy. Just focus on Daddy. That's it. Let me see that cute little smile. Yeah? A cute little smile from a little cutie? Awww, thaaat's it. There we go! That's my good boy!" Once Robbie seemed to settle down a bit, Colt turned his attention back to the diapers.

"Now where were we? Oh yes, deciding which diapers are the best ones for my little boy. Hmm, I just can't decide. I guess we're just going to have to try all three." And just like that, three packages of diapers made their way into the cart. Robbie turned around and there they were, three shiny plastic packages of baby diapers sitting in the cart where anyone could see them.

Robbie's heart was beating hard again and there went his pee-pee, threatening to squirt stickies at the slightest provocation. One more diaper check would do it, and he both anticipated and dreaded what would happen if Colt checked him right then and there. Robbie was so distracted with his fantasies as they exited the diaper aisle that he was totally blindsided by what they saw on the other end.

It was a group of Robbie's former co-workers, all excited to talk to him and Colt. Of course, they had spotted the pair cavorting in the diaper aisle but waited respectfully for them to finish. It was clear as day that the boys were having a moment, and luckily Chloe had been there to spell it out for the less perceptive ones. Besides, the Yourtube video of Brandon seemed to be plenty enough to captivate their attention. After all the abuse they had suffered at his hands, watching their former manager hump this big teddy bear in nothing but a baby diaper for all the world to see had them in stitches. Everytime they finished it another person would chime in, saying "Play the video again," until finally, she pulled up Brandon's Yourtube playlist.

"Here, why don't we see what else he's been up to?"

"You mean there's more of this stuff?" asked an incredulous co-worker.

"Hours of it," said Chloe, sounding like she'd known all about it for weeks instead of mere minutes.

While the staff of SuperDuper Mart gawked at their manager's fate, Robbie had been dealing with a distraction of his own. He had been constantly cycling from excitement, looking back to check that the diapers were really there, to nervousness, thinking of how everyone else would see them there as well. When he and Colt left the baby aisle and suddenly found themselves swamped by Robbie's old co-workers, Robbie almost crapped his crinkly pants. However, it was Colt who got the lion's share of attention. The co-workers knew by now what he had done and they all had something to say about it.

"Oh my gosh. You're the guy! You really got rid of the Asshole!"

"You're a legend, bro!"

"Yo, what's up lil' dude?" said Jerry, one of Robbie's quieter coworkers who always wore a beanie to keep his dreads out of the way. He had strolled around to the other side of the cart and smiled, leaning forward and holding up a fist to Robbie. Robbie hesitated for a moment, not sure of whether to hide his bear or hide behind his bear, but finally he made a fist of his own and bumped it. Jerry had always been really nice to him. He had dreads and a chill vibe about him that just said everything was going to be alright. "So this is you, huh?"

Robbie blushed and nodded.

"That's cool, man. I wish I could be that confident."

Jerry calling him cool? Now that was surprising.

"Yeah, I'm with you," said Jerry, eyeing Robbie's pacifier. "I don't always need to talk. Sometimes, it's nice to just be quiet for a while."

Robbie looked over to Colt, who was holding the attention of the other employees and keeping it off himself. He was happy to let Colt do all the talking. He felt so naked like this, even though he was fully clothed. Then he felt something else. A wet spot on his leg. His eyes went wide and his stomach sank. He tried to get Colt's attention, but Colt was distracted by the deluge of questions from the SuperDuper Market employees.

"Yeah, that's right, he's in the reform program for good. No, he won't ever be growing up again, unless his Daddy wants to see him behind prison bars instead of crib bars. No, I can't send them after your ex, but wouldn't that be something?"

"What's wrong, dude?" asked Jerry. "Whoa!" Jerry jumped back as he felt a little wetness splash on his feet. "Uh oh..."

"Haha. Yes," said Colt, "the little dude is doing just fine. As you can see he's very happy now, and adorable as ever."

"Uh... Colt?" Chloe said, looking over toward Jerry, who was waving his arms at them. "I think your little man needs some attention..."

Robbie's face was contorted as he pushed down on his crotch, and he had a pained look on his face.

“Robbie? Robbie, what’s wrong?” said Colt, standing up and suddenly looking concerned.

Robbie began to cry out loud, his pacifier falling out of his mouth and hitting the floor. Colt rushed over to him and crouched slightly so they were eye level as he put his hands on the boy’s shoulders.

“Shhhh, shhh, little dude. What happened? Why are you crying?” Colt looked around to see who was responsible for making his little boy cry again. Then, he heard it. Colt's eyes went wide as he became aware of the sound of water hitting the floor. Drip. Drip. Splash. Robbie was full-on leaking!

“I had an accident!” cried Rob, heedless of who heard him. He was completely humiliated, and for this to happen in front of all his co-workers, that was the worst thing that could possibly happen. Not even Colt could console him.

"Hey, shh, shh, shhh, It's okay, It's- h-hey, can anyone tell me where the family bathroom is?" A number of fingers pointed Colt in the right direction. "Hold on, baby boy," he said, before taking off as quickly as he could with Robbie in his arms. He made it about ten steps before doing an immediate one-eighty to grab Robbie's emergency bag and one of the new diapers and running off again as fast as he could.

"I'll watch the cart," yelled Chloe as Colt went barrelling through the meat section like a chicken with his head cut off. She shook her head. "That boy's a mess..."

"Which one?" asked Jerry, leaning on the cart again.

"Right now, both of them," said Chloe. "Can somebody grab the mop?"

Colt barged into the family restroom on a mission. No sooner had he locked the door than he had his bawling baby boy on his back on the changing station, shorts off, diaper open with wipes at the ready. Colt did his best to calm his baby boy down as he wiped Robbie's crotch and legs clean of pee. Robbie was still crying his head off, and nothing seemed to be able to console him. Colt taped up the fresh diaper with Sugar Monster's smiling face on the front and gave his boy lots of kisses and a big hug and only then did Robbie begin to quiet down a bit.

"I'm sooo sooo sorry, baby boy," said Colt, feeling absolutely awful. He was nearly in tears himself. "I don't know what happened back there. I-I just got... distracted, and..." And I completely failed at doing my job of looking after and protecting my little one, said Colt's inner voice of doubt. His stomach lurched. There were so many words that Colt wanted to say and they wanted to rush out of him all at once. "I didn't mean to make you feel ashamed of being little or needing diapers or... or having a Daddy or... or being yourself. I was being selfish, Robbie. I'm so sorry. I'm so, so, so, so, sorry..."

Robbie had halted his crying mid-sob, his mouth open in shock as he watched this rock of a man he called his Daddy breaking down in front of him.

"D-daddy? Daddy?!" Now it was Robbie's turn to be alarmed as he saw his Daddy cry for the first time ever. Robbie suddenly forgot his own tears and embarrassment and got up to try to pull his Daddy's hands down from his red tear-stained face and look him in the eyes.

"Are you okay, Daddy?" Robbie asked, softly. He had never seen Colt like this before. Never seen him with anything but a confident smile, a sympathetic look of condolence, or that fierce glare he got when protecting his baby boy.

"I'm sorry, Robbie. I screwed up.  I'm not fit to be your Daddy. I have no right calling Brandon the asshole when I humiliated you and made you cry in front of everyone. I should be the one getting sent to... to..."

"NO!" yelled Robbie, and Colt froze, shocked to hear such a forceful word come out of his gentle baby boy's mouth. "Don't you dare finish that sentence, Daddy. You're nothing like Brandon. And you're not going anywhere. Promise me." Colt gulped back his tears as he looked down into Robbie's stern face.

"I-I... I promise, Robbie. Oh baby boy, of course I wouldn't leave you. I m-mean, if you would have me- Oof!"

Colt wheezed as Robbie threw him into a fierce hug. Daddy didn't know his little Robbie had the strength in him to do that, and he was totally thrown off guard by Robbie's fiercely passionate reaction.

"B-b-but I hurt you, baby boy... How could you forgive me? I'm such a-"

"Stop it right now, Daddy.  You're the nicest Daddy in the world who loves me for who I am, and protects me when I need protecting and helps me when I need help. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me..."

"Robbie..." Colt was about to disagree that he was all that but stopped and took a deep breath. "I hope I can live up to that..."

"You are," Robbie said, smiling confidently.

"...So you forgive me?" Asked Colt with a guilty look.

"How could I not?" asked Robbie, picking up Colt's hand in two of his own. "After how nice you've been to me all this time? I know you didn't mean to do it. And anyone who would cry over me like that has to really care about my feelings..."

"I do," said Colt. "More than anything."

They hugged a while, Colt holding Robbie against his warm body. Finally, Colt spoke up. "Thank you, baby boy."

"Thank you, Daddy ...And if I ever hear you finish that sentence 'I'm such a' with anything but the words great Daddy, sweetheart, or cutie pie, you'll be sore for a week." 

Colt, chuckled softly, wiping his face dry. "You learned that from me, huh? Like Daddy, like baby."

"That's right," said Robbie, making a stern face. "And don't think I won't spank you if you step out of line again."

"Oh... Robbie," said Colt, "You're such a cutie pie..."

The two of them laughed. And Colt gave Robbie a big hug cheek to cheek.

"You know, your shorts are totally soaked. You won't be able to wear them out like that... Hey, you gonna be ok?"

Robbie’s Face went white when he realized he'd have to go out in just his diaper and shirt, but he gulped and nodded because he didn’t want Colt to worry any more. “Yes, Daddy,” he squeaked.

“Aww, c’mere little guy, '' said Colt, picking up Jimmy and giving him lots of kisses till he giggled and smiled.

“We’re past the worst possible thing, right?” asked Robbie.

"Yes, but don't tempt fate by saying it out loud," said Colt.

"Um... Before we go out, I think you should check your shirt."

"Huh? Wha- oh. Well, looks like your shorts aren't the only thing that got soaked."

"Sorry," said Robbie, looking abashed. "Guess I really am a super soaker."

"Now what did I say about saying sorry?" asked Colt, stripping off his shirt and stuffing it in the emergency bag with Robbie's shorts. Colt blushed as he looked down at himself. Robbie was't the only one that was going to feel naked when they went out.

"Uh.. what were we talking about again?" asked Robbie, distracted by his shirtless hottie of a Daddy.

"Well, we gotta go out sooner or later," said Colt, taking a deep breath. "Here goes nothin'."

Going out with Colt also half naked and self-conscious made Robbie feel better about being pantsless.

"Between the two of us, we're completely clothed," he said, patting his Daddy's chest as they made their way back to the cart. The rest of the employees had long since dispersed so it was just Chloe standing there scrolling through Yourtube.

"Thanks for watching the cart. We're good to go." said Colt, as he reached the cart with Robbie.

"Took you long enough," said Chloe, still looking at her phone. "What did you fall in- oh lord, he's naked." She covered her eyes, and then opened her fingers to get a second look. "Good god, man, do you have a license for those guns?"

Colt chuckled nervously, blushing and crossing his arms over his chest. "I- I mean, I work out. I don't usually take my shirt off at the grocery store, though..."

"It's fine..." said Chloe. "I mean really fine. Come one, let me find an open register and ring you up before anything else happens."

"Thanks."

Chloe rang them through right away, and even gave them the employee discount on groceries. "You earned it, big Daddy," said Chloe, "and as for Robbie... he's family."

Rob and Colt looked at each other and smiled, both feeling really happy to hear such praise.

"But I did have a question... are you two... boyfriends, or..."

"He's my Daddy! And he's the best Daddy in the world," said Robbie, proudly. He looked up at Colt who was positively beaming.

"That's right," he said, ruffling Robbie's hair.

"Cool, cool." said Chloe. "So you two haven't... you know..."

"Not in front of the baby," said Colt, covering Robbie's ears. "But hopefully eventually, when he's ready. If he wants to." Then he took his hands off Robbie's ears and Robbie looked up at the two of them.

"What? What did he say? What did I miss?"

"Nothing, just grown up stuff," said Colt, with a smirk, and Robbie was back to blushing, crossing his arms with a huff.

"You too are so cute," said Chloe. "And good luck," she said to Colt, with a wink.

And just like that, the shopping trip was complete, and the two of them waved goodbye to Chloe and headed back to the car.

Back at the house Colt brought in the groceries and he made Robbie help.

"You're not going to get a nap until we get all of this food put away, and then decide where to put your baby stuff."

"Aww, do I hafta?" asked Robbie.

"Yes, you hafta," said Colt. Robbie blushed as Colt made him pick out a place to put all his baby food, and then they went upstairs, found a place for all his baby things, and stacked all his diapers. The diaper stacking was perhaps the most blush-worthy for Robbie. Thinking about all those diapers that he would be wearing as he stacked them, one after another. It reminded him of those worry beads some old ladies counted at church, only he was meditating on his diapers.

"Thanks for calling me Daddy in front of Chloe," said Colt, as he helped Robbie into his crib for his nap. "You didn't have to do that."

"It's okay, Daddy," said Robbie. "I think... if you're brave enough to be my Daddy all the time, then I can be just as brave. As long as we're together."

Colt smiled. "That's good, baby boy. Now go on and get some sleep. Oh, and here's Mr. Buzz Buzz. I heard Mr. Sugar Monster and Mr. Buzz Buzz are good friends, so you should let them play a bit before you go to sleep."

"Okay Daddy," said Robbie, blushing fiercely. "And you have fun with Mister Snakey." Colt blushed and instinctively pressed his crotch closer to the crib where he could be sure it was hidden.

"W-what?"

"It looks like you have a big snake in your shorts when you get excited," giggled Robbie. "So I call it Mr. Snakey."

"Okay, baby boy," said Colt, with a chuckle. "Well, we're- I mean, I'm just gonna, you know. Work out. Sleep tight."

"Have fun working out Mr. Snakey," called Robbie, giggling. He felt a lot more confident after seeing Daddy break down like that at the store. He realized that Daddy was human too and needed reassurance and care just like Robbie. Robbie felt a new determination that he hadn't felt before. That he would try to be brave and supportive like Daddy was. He nodded, as he turned on the buzzer. It was time for Mr. Sugar Monster to say hi to Mr. Buzzy."

Meanwhile, Colt's hand was saying hi to Mr. Snakey. He had immediately run to his room and stripped, sniffing Robbies piss-soaked shorts as he replayed that day's shopping trip over and over in his head. The cart. The diaper aisle. Robbie's cute new diapers. The wonderful things that Robbie said. Robbie calling him Daddy in front of someone else. He couldn't decide which one turned him on the most, but he flew through multiple orgasms trying his best to figure it out. In the end, he decided that he liked all of it as he lay there on his bed, spent, letting the cum dry on his belly as he fell into a nice deep sleep and took a much needed Daddy nap.

Room for Rent Ch. 11 (2021).pdf

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • ChampTehOtter changed the title to Room for Rent (Updated 10/10/21)
  • 1 month later...
  • ChampTehOtter changed the title to Room for Rent (Updated 2/4/22)
On 10/11/2021 at 9:35 AM, ChampTehOtter said:

Oh, man! I've been so busy, I haven't even posted the next chapter up yet! Here ya go! Enjoy, and let me know how you like it!

Room for Rent

Chapter 11: Cleanup on Aisle .

Been catching up on the story, and I really enjoyed this chapter in particular. Robbie turning things around on Colt a bit and helping him feel better and more comfortable about being a Daddy was really sweet and touching to read. I'm really liking the way the dynamic has developed between them. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, all! My bad! I guess I went back a chapter instead of forward. Thanks for letting me know!

You know what that means, don't you? Here's chapter 12 and 13! Thanks for reading!

Room for Rent

Chapter 12: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?

A few weeks later, Robbie's determination to be brave and supportive for Daddy was put to the test. He had gotten more used to going out with Daddy, and less shy about who noticed. He had also started working out with Daddy to build up his stamina, so he didn't have to ride in the shopping cart every week, and each week he lasted a little longer on their shopping trip before asking for uppies and being put in the cart.

Robbie and Colt were in the gym when a call came in on Robbie's phone. Colt had gotten it for him as a surprise gift to replace his old beat up one and get them on the same contract, where he could coincidentally restrict Robbie's screen time and access to adult content. Robbie went over the entryway where the phone was charging. The moment he picked it up, Colt watched Robbie's face drain of color.

"I-i-it's... my mom."

Colt was immediately on high alert. He had been prepared for this eventuality. He'd looked forward to it, in fact, but even his heart was beating when the moment finally came.

This is it, he thought, rushing over to where Robbie was standing.

"What do I do?" asked Robbie, shaking his hands in panic.

"Answer it," said Colt. "Find out why she's calling. Tell her how you're doing..." Robbie gave him a look of total fear. "Shh, it's okay, silly. She can't see you."

Robbie nodded his gulped and answered the phone. "H-hello?"

"Robbie, dear. Did you forget my number? It's your mother. Why haven't you called?"

"Hi, Mom," said Robbie. "I-I'm sorry I haven't called. How are you?"

"How am I? Oh, I'm fine, aside from the fact that my son never calls. Listen, we're having Thanksgiving at your brother's house," she said.

"Which one?"

"The one with the house. Harry. Are you alright, dear? You sound out of breath"

"Yeah, I'm f-fine," said Robbie. "Just happy to hear your voice."

Colt smiled and nodded. "Good one," he whispered. Robbie gave him a little smile.

"...for Thanksgiving?

"What was that, Mom?"

"You weren't listening, were you Robbie? You're just like a little kid, always getting distracted."

If only she knew, thought Robbie.

"I said, are you actually going to bring anyone with you to Thanksgiving dinner this year? A girlfriend perhaps? Or boyfriend?"

"Moooommmm!" said Robbie, blushing fiercely.

"I'm just asking..."

Colt pointed to himself. "Me! Me! You're bringing me!" he mouthed to Robbie.

"Uh- y-yes, actually. I am bringing someone." Robbie was beginning to sound more confident already.

"Aah! That's amazing! Fantastic! Who are you bringing?"

"It's my Da- er room-, er... w-well... i-it's a surprise," he said, finally settling on the only true statement that wouldn't lead to more questions.

"Oh come on," she said. "You can't do that to your mother. Tell me their name at least..."

"H-h... uh... his name is Colt," said Robbie.

"Colt! That's a great name! And what does he do?" This at least was a question Robbie knew she would like the answer to.

"He's a lawyer."

"A lawyer! Oh, good job, honey. I can't wait to meet him. A lawyer! Oh, my son is dating a lawyer."

"I didn't say dating, mom,"

"Okay, sweetie, you can tell me when you get here, then. I'll just go ahead and let you get on with your day. Oh, he finally found someone. I have so many people to tell..."

Robbie hung up, about ten shades redder than when he started the conversation.

"Well, that went well... I think?" said Colt. "So, I guess we're going to Thanksgiving!"

"Yeah, I m-mean... If you're not already planning something with your family..." said Robbie. He hoped Daddy would be able to come, since he always had such a hard time with family gatherings.

"Nah," said Colt. "My little brothers all have a life of their own, though they sometimes visit. My cousins too," he said, with a wink. Robbie blushed. Those had to be the bedwetting cousins that Colt had mentioned before.

"You look like you've got something blushy on your mind," said Colt with a grin. "Are you looking forward to meeting them? I know they're looking forward to meeting you." This comment just made Robbie more bashful.

"I don't know... I'm kinda shy around new people... old people too, to be honest..."

Colt smiled. "I know, and it's adorable! Okay, mister blushy pants. Let's finish our workout and then we can get cleaned up, have lunch, and talk about Thanksgiving." Robbie nodded. That sounded good to him.

Soon Robbie was sitting in his high chair, drinking his veggie smoothie from a sippy cup while Colt grilled some lean chicken breast and fixed up a quick greek salad.

"This is pretty big boy food for a lil' guy like you, but we gotta eat right after a workout," said Colt, as he finished plating the food. Robbie had never been a big fan of salad, but thanks to Colt's cooking skills, he now looked forward to it. His little tummy liked it too, and thanked him by halting all the tummy aches he used to get from all his junk food.

"Here you are," said Colt, setting the two plates down - one on the high chair tray, and one on the table. "Bon appetit!"

"Hey, that doesn't sound like Greek to me, Daddy,"

"Gosh, you're right!" said Colt, looping a bib around Robbie's neck and tying it securely. "I'll have to look that one up..."

Before Robbie could touch his salad, Colt had the colorful plastic fork in his hand, loaded and ready for landing.

"It's cute that you still think you're gonna feed yourself. When was the last time I let you do that?" Robbie blushed and put both his hands into his lap, squeezing them between his legs and hiding his blushy face in his shoulder.

"Face forward, baby boy," said Colt, gently cupping Robbie's chin and bringing it forward. Robbie didn't resist. He just opened his mouth, looking into Colt's eyes as he took his first bite.

"Mmm!" he said, forgetting his shyness as soon as the deliciously seasoned salad hit his tongue.

"Do you like it, baby boy?"

"Ni lum im!" said Robbie, as he chewed.

"No talking with your mouth full, little dude," said Colt, raising an eyebrow as if daring him to talk back.

"Norry..."

"That's two," said Colt. "I'm beginning to think you like Daddy's spanks. Robbie just giggled in response because it was true, of course.

Once Robbie was fed, it was Colt's turn to eat. Robbie knew he'd have to just sit in the high chair until Daddy let him out. Colt grinned as a yellow spot appeared on the front of Robbie's diaper, spreading out around the strap between his legs. He loved to see his boy using his diapers like he should.

"Didn't even complain. Such a good boy."

"Daddyyyy," said Robbie, blushing once more. He had been fussy at first about being confined, but he quickly learned that Colt was no pushover, not even for potty breaks. You're wearing your potty was his common retort those first few days.

After a few minutes of watching Daddy eat, Robbie got bored. "Can I have my phone back? I wanna play games."

"Not until we talk about Thanksgiving, kiddo."

"Aww! When are we gonna talk about thanksgiving?"

"As soon as I finish my meal," said Colt. "The less questions, the faster I finish..."

"Oh," said Robbie, shutting his mouth. He did his best to sit still, but a minute later he was fidgeting again. "So what did you want to talk about?" he asked. Colt just looked at him. Then, he grabbed a silicone ring from the table and handed it to Robbie.

"Chew on this, kiddo."

Robbie took the ring and began chewing on it, looking abashed. He liked his teether, but it did make him feel pretty darn babyish. Normally that wouldn't be a problem but after talking with his mom, he was having a hard time getting into the baby headspace. It was as if her voice had flipped a switch and all his insecurities had returned full force.

Colt finished the last bite of his salad, put away the dishes, and dabbed Robbie's face. Then he took the tray off the high chair and helped Robbie down. Any pretense of Robbie helping with the dishes had gone the way of his underwear. It was just not safe for babies.

"Come on, baby boy," he said, leading Robbie to the sink and washing his own hands as well as Robbie's. "All clean! Yayyy!" That's what they always said after washing their hands, and it always made Robbie laugh and smile. "Ready to sit in Daddy's lap and talk about Thanksgiving?"

"Yeah!" said Robbie, still feeling excited and giggly. Colt knew that being positive with Robbie and giving him something to look forward to would make all the difference in lightening up the potentially difficult conversation.

"Okay, let's go to the living room and you can sit in Daddy's lap."

Robbie was soon sitting comfortably, held securely by Colt as they talked about Thanksgiving plans.

"Wait, you mean I'm gonna be little around my family?"

"Robbie, you are little around your family. You're just going to own it now." Robbie made a face worse than all the times he had to eat vegetables combined.

"Daddy, I can't do it. It's too hard!"

"But you'll have me with you. Didn't you say you could be brave as long as we're together?"

"Yeah," said Robbie, uncertainly.

"Well, I'll be with you the whole time. I won't let you out of my sight until we both feel safe with me doing so."

Robbie looked at Colt a good few seconds before responding.

"Well... I can't go wearing baby clothes," he said, finally. Colt wasn't going to let that one slide, however.

"And just what other clothes do you have to wear, buddy? Are you just gonna walk your little tushie to their front door in your cute diapers?" Robbie blushed at the thought and shook his head. His old clothes were long gone, so once again, he had to concede.

"But... what if they don't like my new... clothing?" Robbie asked, looking down at his diaper, which was peeking out from under his colt-sized battlemon shirt.

"Well, I can have a chat with them ahead of time and make sure they do like it."

"No, Daddy, you can't!" said Robbie, in a panic.

"Sweetie, this has to happen," Colt said, giving Robbie a reassuring squeeze with both arms. "They're gonna find out one way or another, you know that, baby boy. Besides, we didn't spend all summer building good habits only for us to hide our relationship like some shameful secret."

Robbie nodded and let out a long, frustrated breath.

"Do I really have to be little around them, Daddy?"

"Baby boy, I don't think you could be any other way if you tried. Aren't you proud of who you are? Daddy's brave little boy?"

Robbie was fighting an internal struggle, but Colt was winning out. After all, Colt was the one who was present in his life every day. Colt snuggled Robbie and gave him a kiss on the cheek, which pretty much clinched it for Robbie, though he was happy to milk out a few more snuggles from his Daddy by looking unsure.

"Look, I'll make it easy for you, kiddo. Do you wanna talk to them, or do you want Daddy to handle it?" He looked down at Robbie who had the biggest pair of puppy dog eyes. "Those puppy dog eyes aren't going to work on me twice," said Daddy. "What's it going to be?

"D-daddy," Robbie said, finally. Part of him was relieved to let Daddy handle all of it. The other part of him was terrified. What would Daddy say? He didn't want to know, but curiosity would drive him crazy!

"Okay, baby boy. You can rely on me. Next time she calls, you just hand me the phone and I'll talk with her."

Chapter 13: Getting There is Half the Fun

With Halloween out of the way, Robbie's Thanksgiving worries were back. Now, the dreaded family visit was closer than ever, and Robbie didn't know what to do about it. He doubted he could go back to acting big for several days on end. On the other hand, he couldn't blow off his family and stay here either. His parents would kill him! Robbie sat in his playpen stacking Brickos into a more or less even block as he puzzled over his situation.

Colt peeked into the living room, drying his hands on a dish towel. "Hey, kiddo. How's your Bricko set? Having fun with it?"

Robbie set down the bricks and sighed. "I don't know, Daddy. I guess so."

Colt immediately came into the room, tossing the dish towel over his shoulder and crouched down on the outside of the playpen.

"You still worried about that trip, tiger?"

Robbie looked up at Colt with his famous puppy dog eyes. "What if they get mad at me? Or laugh at me? That's going to be so awkward."

Colt sighed and reached into the playpen. "C'mere, kiddo. Put down those Brickos for a sec, okay?" Colt helped Robbie up and over the wall of the pen and held him close, patting his padded butt through his dino pajama pants. "You're gonna make yourself sick worrying about this trip, baby. I told you, Daddy's got it covered."

Robbie hugged Colt tight. He was led to the couch to lie back in Colt's arms. He closed his eyes and relaxed as he felt the warmth and smelt the scent of Daddy. Finally, he spoke.

"What did you tell her?" asked Robbie, softly.

"I told her exactly what she needed to know, lil dude. Nothing naughty," he added with a chuckle when he felt Robbie's body tense up. "It's okay. Your family is cool with it. No one is going to give you a hard time for being little."

Robbie's breath stopped.

"Really?" asked Robbie, looking back at Colt. Colt gave him a squeeze of reassurance.

"You know it kiddo. If they do, we can go straight home, and I can nom on my own little turkey butt." Colt held Robbie tight with one arm and tickled his padded behind, making Robbie giggle in a high pitched squeal. "There's my happy boy..."

Colt's free hand went from tickling to massaging, rubbing Robbie's stomach, his legs, softly kneading his diaper. Robbie relaxed and let out a big breath, nuzzling into Colt's chest.

As far as either of them were concerned, they could stay like this all day, and they did stay there for quite a while, Colt lightly petting the boy, occasionally patting his diaper or tugging up the waistband. This left Robbie totally relaxed. Entranced, but completely present to feel each and every touch, hear every sound from the crinkle of his diaper to the rumble of Colt's chest on his back as, just like that first time on pizza night, Colt held Robbie and spoke softly in his ear.

"Little dude, little dude. You're a baby, don't forget. This isn't make-believe, you really well and truly are my baby boy. Isn't that right?"

Robbie smiled and nodded, his eyelids remaining shut.

"That's right, kiddo. You're my little guy, aren't you...? Mine and nobody else's... No matter where we are... or who we're with... Isn't that right, baby boy?"

"Mmm," said Robbie, nodding again as Colt cupped his diaper secure in his palm.

"No matter what, I'll be with you. And I'm not gonna lie, there will be some awkward moments as people you know adjust... But you can come to Daddy and give me a hug whenever you need it, and just focus on us. You and me."

Robbie said nothing. He just absorbed Colt's words.

"Whenever. Even if I'm in an important meeting in my office. And on Thanksgiving, we'll have a nice family dinner with your family. And we can be ourselves... And if we need to go, we'll go... But nobody can touch you when you're with me. That, I promise. Alright, baby boy?"

Robbie nodded again.

"That means you're going to be little the whole time, because you aren't a grownup, are you, baby boy?"

Robbie shook his head.

"No, you're not. And you don't want to be, do you?"

Robbie shook his head again.

"That's right, good boy. I think we both know what's best for you. You need to stay in diapers and stay a little boy forever and ever with Daddy. And after the holidays, there will be no more reasons to hide. All our friends, all our family... Everyone will get to see adorable little Robbie. And they're gonna smile... they're gonna love you, just like I do. Does that sound good to you, lil dude?"

Robbie nodded and smiled. He was now looking up at Colt with his eyes open. Colts words had reassured him.

"Yes, Daddy."

"Do you think you can do it?"

Robbie took a deep breath and nodded. "It's gonna be tough, but I think I can do it..."

"We can do it, kiddo. Together."

"Yeah," said Robbie, smiling back at his Daddy. "We can do it." It was hard to worry about anything when Daddy held him in his arms. Robbie rolled over onto his belly and quickly became aware of a fleshy tube in Colt's pajama pants. It was so warm.

"Um, Daddy?" asked Robbie, blushing as he felt the hot meat pressing against his tummy.

"Yes, little one?" asked Colt, looking just as blissed out as Robbie had been a moment ago.

"I- is Mr. Snakey up because he wants to play?"

Colt's eyes went wide as he shifted Robbie's weight off of his lap, and scrambled to hide his erection.

"Oh! Geez...! I'm sorry, little dude!" Colt's face was red and his gym shorts were now obviously tenting despite his best efforts.

Robbie giggled at the sight of Daddy looking completely flustered. Colt was never overt about it, but Robbie knew that Daddy was just as excited by their Daddy Baby relationship, and the evidence was clear - no matter how careful Colt tried to be.

"Aw, geez, I'm sorry, kiddo. Daddy needs to go get some ice..."

Colt turned to leave but Robbie reached out and grabbed a hold of Colt's shirt.

"Wait, Daddy...You don't have to leave!"

Colt stopped, and looked at the boy, surprised. Robbie continued.

"I- I mean...." Alarm bells were already ringing in Robbie's head yelling retreat! Retreat!

Colt stopped, sat down, and put a hand on Robbie's knee. "Relax, kiddo. Take your time, and tell Daddy what you want to say." This was more familiar territory, despite the pesky protuberance still poking up between his legs.

"I like Mr. Snakey." Robbie finally blurted out. "I- I mean... uh... I want to, um... do the stuff that other guys do... you know," Robbie lowered his voice to a whisper, "sex stuff..."

Colt smiled in surprise. "Oh ho! That's a mighty big word for such a little baby boy. Have you ever done any... sex stuff... with a guy before?" Asked Colt, fighting the urge to grin.

"Well, no but…" Rob looked down at his hands touching his fingers together and blushing red. "I… I’ve been saving myself for someone special."

"Oh, I see." said Colt, raising his eyebrows. He managed to keep a straight face as if taking this information in very seriously even though Robbie was being adorable as hell. Robbie continued, looking away as he said the words.

"A-and… I think… maybe, uh… I mean if you want… I think that someone could be you."

The final words rushed out of Rob's mouth before he could stop them, and he involuntarily flinched after he said them. What would Colt say? He hadn’t ever been so forward with his Daddy before. He didn’t want to ruin what they had already. He risked a look back at Daddy and saw that Colt's poker face had completely dissipated.

“Awww! Baby boyyyyy!” Colt scooped Rob up into a big hug and patted his padded bum. “Of course I’ll be your first.”

He gave Robbie a hug and snuggled his cheek, causing the smaller guy to smile and giggle. Robbie felt better. He had done a very good thing; Daddy was happy, and he had told the truth!

Robbie then looked bashful again. “S-s-so… um….”

Colt pulled back and looked at Robbie questioningly.

“A-are we gonna do it now?” Robbie asked, innocently.

Colt laughed. “Haha, No, baby boy. No, no. It's too soon.”

“But I’m ready now,” protested Rob, before catching himself and lowering his voice. “I-I mean… I’m ready if you are.” He finished the sentence so softly it was more of a whisper.

“I know, baby boy, I know. But first, you’ve gotta learn to take my finger.” Colt held up his index finger, which looked impossibly thick to Rob's virgin eyes. "I mean... unless you want to do butt stuff..."

Rob gulped and nodded, his erection was already tenting his diaper, and his heart was pounding in his chest.

“We can start with a finger at bed time, when we put you in your night diaper," said Colt.

Of course, Colt had fantasized about doing naughtier things with Robbie since he first laid eyes on the boy, but he had certainly never put pressure on Robbie to provoke this response.

"B-bedtime? That's so far away," said Robbie, knowing that the anticipation and anxiety of such a long wait would drive him crazy.

Colt felt the same way, and he was rock hard - and practically gushing precum - because of it. "I'll tell you what, kiddo... Daddy has to go use the potty, and when I get back... we'll talk about something else to get our mind off of all this."

"Like what?"

"Well... since Thanksgiving is this month, why don't we talk about the things we're thankful for?"

Robbie sighed and nodded, and Colt quickly made his way to the nearest restroom.

It didn't take a genius to figure out what those sounds coming from the bathroom were whenever Daddy had to take a sudden unscheduled 'potty break'. Whenever it happened, Robbie would find himself listening intently and rubbing his diaper with his

hand or on the nearest plushie as he listened.

This time was no exception. Robbie was feeling pretty excited and nervous about doing something more with Colt. If he had to be honest, Colt had been about as intimate as one could get with him - bathing him, taking him to the potty, and of course, changing his diapers. But sex was a whole different level for Robbie. He'd never done it with anyone before, and certainly no one as mind blowingly hunky as Colt. All these thoughts went through his mind as he listened as close to the bathroom door as he dared stand, rubbing his diaper to Colt's moans. Robbie couldn't wait to see Daddy getting off like that up close and in person.

By the time Colt was done both men were flushed and sweaty, having blown their loads in their respective corners. Robbie had ample time to return to his seat on the couch while Colt cleaned up.

Colt soon returned looking happy and refreshed. He cuddled up with Robbie in the living room again and they counted their blessings.

"What are you thankful for, Daddy?"

"I'm thankful that I have the cutest little boy in the world under my roof," said Colt, smiling and booping Robbie's nose.

Robbie stuck his tongue out at Colt and said, "Well, I'm lucky I have the nicest Daddy, even if he is a goof sometimes..."

"Goof? I'll show you who's the goof...! I'm going to tickle you until you take that back and admit that you're the goof!"

"No, Daddy! Heeheehee! You can't make me!" Robbie giggled hard as Colt tickled him all over.

After a bit of silly fun, they eventually ran out of all the tongue in cheek comments and started listing off the things they were well and truly grateful for. Good health. Good friends. Awesome cartoons to watch. Each other.

"I'll make you a bet, Robbie," said Colt.

"What's that?" ask Robbie.

"If you can get all the way through Thanksgiving without telling one lie, I'll give you something very special afterwards."

"Oh really?" asked Robbie, looking Daddy up and down and imagining just what

that could be.

"Really," said Colt with a coy grin. "It'll be like a game!"

Robbie got excited. He liked games. "What kinda game?"

"A truth teller game."

"That doesn't sound like a fun game," said Robbie.

"Oh, sure it is. Why don't we practice, huh?"

Robbie nodded. "Okay. Fine. I'll take your challenge, mister!"

"Okay buddy. First question... When was the last time you peed your diaper?"

Robbie's eyes went wide. "Coming out with the hard ones right out of the gate, Daddy! Geez!"

"Is that one too hard for my baby boy's baby brain?" asked Colt, speaking in exaggerated baby talk. He knew that it made Robbie's pee-pee happy to be talked down to.

"No," said Robbie, blushing, but he still didn't answer.

"Well, then when was it?"

There was a pause of several seconds as Robbie worked out some seemingly very difficult calculations in his head.

"I don't know," Robbie admitted, finally. "I... I don't know when I peed last... I wasn't paying attention..."

Colt's face lit up. "Ding ding ding! We have a winner! Way to answer honestly, baby boy!"

"But I didn't even know the answer," said Robbie, confused.

Room for Rent Ch. 12 (2021).pdf Room for Rent Ch. 13 (2021).pdf

• Like 4
  • 5 months later...

Hi friends. I haven't stopped writing this story - I'm just really busy and haven't gotten around to uploading here. Here's a couple chapters together! I hope ya like it!

Room for Rent

Chapter 14: A Home for the Holidays

Robbie's brother Andy had been doing pretty well for himself as a doctor, and had been able to afford what he called a 'comfortable' place for his wife and kids, the youngest of which was already in the first grade. But calling Andy's lifestyle 'comfortable' didn't adequately describe the grand home where Colt and Robbie had been dropped off. This was a classic colonial style house, all brick with a portico over the door and plenty of glazing spread to each side on both floors. It was house enough to comfortably house two families and then some, which made it the obvious choice for this year's family gathering.

Comfortable indeed, snorted Robbie. None of Andy's other brothers could get through a conversation with Mom without a long speech about how wonderful and successful Andy was. But this day, Robbie didn't have it in him to feel jealous, and his annoyance quickly fizzled out. He was just happy to have someone he loved standing next to him. Not just a loved one, but someone he found heart stoppingly attractive no matter how many days they spent together. And after all, it was a nice place. He'd have no problem spending the holiday there, if he weren't in fear of being totally outed as a big baby.

Colt whistled. "Nice place. Is that the beginnings of ivy I see on the east wing?"

"Yeah," giggled Robbie, standing in the driveway. "Imported from the UK..."

"Ooh! Fancy schmancy," Colt said, nudging Robbie in the ribs and making him giggle more. Colt always knew how to cheer Robbie up. It was as if he knew what Robbie was thinking whenever he worried. As if all that 'healthy communication' that Colt insisted on between them was actually paying off.

Colt threw the strap of Robbie's day bag with his juice and snacks and changing supplies over Robbie's shoulder, giving him a kiss on the cheek before picking up their two suitcases.

"Let's get a move on," said Colt, jogging in place. "It's a lot chillier than California out here..."

Robbie hesitated. The large driveway where Colt and Robbie stood already had several cars in it, along with all their luggage, meaning that the rest of the seasonal visitors were probably already inside.

Colt gradually came to a stop and looked over at Robbie. "Still nervous about

seeing your family?"

"Yeah," Robbie nodded. "I'm more worried about them seeing me actually..." Colt paused for a second and set the bags down.

"Hey, buddy," said Colt, putting a hand on Robbie's shoulder and looking him in the eyes. "It's okay. We'll get through this together..."

"Easy for you to say," says Robbie. "You don't have to be a baby in front of them." Robbie had lowered his voice to a whisper as he said 'baby', as if someone in the house might be at one of the many, many windows listening in.

Colt sighed. "Look, if you don't want to be a baby in front of them, that's perfectly fine. That can be something you and I enjoy behind closed doors if that's what would make you happier..."

"Really?" asked Robbie, brightening up slightly before furrowing his brow. "But then why am I carrying Mr. Cuddles and wearing a..." Robbie looked around before whispering, "diaper?"

Colt couldn't help but chuckle just a bit. His hand was still resting on Robbie's shoulder and Colt gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"Well, you didn't let me finish. You can try to act like a big boy if you want to, but what you absolutely cannot do is hide the essential parts of you that are little because holding Mr. Cuddles and wearing your diapers are both what?"

Robbie recited along with Colt, "They're the healthy things I do to cope with stress."

"That's right my smart boy," said Colt, ruffling Robbie's hair and smiling with pride. "And your family is going to have to accept that. In fact, I believe they already have."

Robbie had been staring off as if deep in thought, but looked up when Colt mentioned that last cryptic tidbit of information.

"What? What do you mean by that?"

"You'll see," said Colt, giving Robbie a little peck on the mouth and a nudge toward the front door, followed by a crinkly butt pat to get him moving quicker. Robbie couldn't decide what was more blushy. The crinkly diaperpats, or the kiss. No, he decided, it was the kiss. Definitely the kiss.

The two of them looked at each other one last time as they reached the front door and stopped. Colt set their luggage down to hold Robbie's hand and he gave it a reassuring squeeze. "They'll be cool. And if anyone has a problem with who you are, you can just hold onto Daddy, okay?"

Robbie gulped and nodded, squeezing his teddy tight with his free arm. . "Thanks, Daddy," he whispered.

"You're welcome, sweetie, and before I forget," said Colt, pulling Robbie's arm forward and giving his butt a squeeze as he bent over. "Do you need a change when we get inside?"

"Daddyyy... Knock it off..." said Robbie, twisting. "I don't want them to see..."

Colt already had one hand on Robbie's tummy holding him steady, and the other was pulling open the back of his waistband.

"Well, that's why I'm checking you now before we-"

"Shhh, no, just hit the doorbell," said Robbie, squirming even more.

"Are you sure you want to shush me like that, buddy boy?" asked Colt, allowing Robbie's waistband to snap back into place. "Because you know what happens when you shush Daddy... his spanking hand gets mighty itchy..." Colt's stern tone was mitigated by the playful smirk he wore, and Robbie had to fight to hold onto his frown as Daddy gave his butt a few perfunctory pats.

"It's not funny..." said Robbie, managing to maintain his angry face, which was still very cute in Colt's book.

"I know it isn't," said Colt, grinning wider and rubbing his hand over Robbie's crinkly posterior. "Disrespecting your pops is a serious offense." Robbie didn't doubt Daddy would follow through on the threat of a punishment without hesitation.

"J-just hit the bell already."

"Alright, baby boy. Whatever you say."

Colt finally let go of Robbie and reached for the doorbell, but the door opened before he reached it, and the friendly face of a man in a plaid shirt and house slippers peeked out.

"Hey guys, took you long enough! What were you two doing out here? Waiting to become frozen turkeys yourselves?"

"Hi Andy," mumbled Rob, trying to edge behind Colt to avoid his brother's gaze.

The man glanced down at the teddy bear Robbie was holding and he paused for a second, looking at Robbie. "Aww... You still got that ol' bear, kiddo?"

Robbie instinctively gave Mr. Cuddles a squeeze, nodding yes before quickly looking away.

"Good. He's a good friend," said Andy, ruffling Robbie's hair. "And you must be Colt. Nice to meetcha. Do you want some help with those bags?"

"Sure," Colt replied. "Actually, we've only got these two, so if you could grab this one and Robbie's day bag, that would be awesome."

Robbie, blushed as the two of them talked over him with the unspoken assumption that bulky bags were none of little Robbie's concern. Typical. Even before he met Colt, Robbie's family always seemed to treat him like a kid.

They're mostly Robbie's bun toasters," Colt said, giving Robbie another butt pat and getting a big reaction from Robbie, who whipped around and put both hands on his butt as he told Colt to quit it.

"Hehe, well it's certainly cold enough for it," said Andy, and Robbie could only hope his brother thought 'toasters' meant something else, like long johns or hand warmers. Andy opened the door and waved them both inside. "Come on in, guys, kick off your shoes. Everyone's in the sitting room, but feel free to go up to your room if you need to to freshen up. We've set everything up for you."

Robbie blushed at the mention of 'freshening up', as he was pretty sure that was a euphemism for a diaper change. And boy did he need it, as Colt would certainly have noticed the first time he checked.

"Well, let's see," said Colt reaching back and giving Robbie's butt another squeeze. "Mmmm... Yeah, we might do that once we put all our stuff away. Should at least say hi to the family first."

Andy had his back to them as he set the bags over by the stairs, but Robbie's heart still leapt into his throat as he prayed that his brother didn't turn around. Robbie felt more self-conscious than ever as his ears picked up on the loud crinkle of the diaper in his little shorts, which rang through the room with every movement he made. Neither could he ignore the way his soggy padding sagged between his legs, making his waddle all the more pronounced when he walked, and giving him a big round diaper bulge when he sat down to take off his shoes.

While Robbie was busy fretting over his diapers, Colt took a moment to get his bearings. This was a big colonial style house with wooden floors, and furnishings that could have been taken straight out of a pottery barn, which is to say they were charming, homey, and whatever looked antique was probably less than a year old. He even caught a glimpse inside the kitchen, which had a giant island in the center, mint blue tile behind the cast-iron stove, and every pot and pan you could buy from Williams Sonoma.

"Nice place you got here," said Colt, raising his eyebrows as he looked back at Andy, who was clearly as concerned with appearances as his younger brother.

"It suffices," Andy replied, shrugging as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. Robbie rolled his eyes. He knew Andy must be loving this. A whole new guest to impress. Colt looked down at Robbie and smiled.

"Let's go say hi to your folks before we get you changed, huh?"

"They're this way if you want to see them," said Andy. "We can just leave your bags on the landing for now."

"Sounds good! I can't wait to meet 'em!"

"Oh, they'll love you. By the way, you look great. Do you work out?"

Robbie cleared his throat as the two men began to walk off, and they both stopped and turned to look at him. Robbie staired pointedly at Colt, raising his eyebrows, and nodded his head toward the stairs.

"Don't look at me that way, kiddo, or you're gonna make me think you need a nap before dinner..."

Robbie's eyes bugged out, and he clenched his jaw, squeezing Mr. Cuddles like his life depended on it. Robbie's thumb had already made it halfway to his mouth before he noticed and tried to stop himself, but Colt was too quick. Colt caught hold of Robbie's arm, guiding Robbie's thumb the rest of the way into his mouth.

"You remember the rule," said Colt, giving Robbie another crinkly pat. "That's one..."

Andy leaned forward to catch Robbie's eye and give him a little smirk as Colt spoke.

Shit. He did know. And now Robbie was going to have to greet his whole family in a soggy diaper, sucking his thumb and holding his teddy like a big baby. It was the most

embarrassing situation Robbie could have imagined on top of the nerve wracking fact that this was his first time bringing a boy home for the holidays (or anyone for that matter).

Colt guided a very blushy Robbie by the elbow, making sure he couldn't hide behind Daddy. They went left, past the tall mirrored cabinet and through the double doors to the living room.

Robbie had only a moment to glimpse himself in the mirror as he was hustled away, but it was enough and Robbie couldn't get the image of the toddler in the mirror out of his mind as he was led toward the living room. Colt, on the other hand, was taking his surroundings as much as possible as they entered the lion's den.

Inside, there was an older couple, clearly Robbie's parents, sitting together; a man who looked younger than Andy but much taller and gawkier than Robbie; and there was a plump woman who looked to be in her 40s wearing a colorful knit sweater and scarf. All conversation stopped as everyone turned to face the newcomers.

"Well, look what the cat dragged in," said Robbie's dad with a big grin on his face as he caught sight of the adorable couple.

"Hi, sweetie," said Robbie's Mom. "Come over and give your mom a hug! What are you hanging back for?"

Robbie was nudged forward by his Daddy and stumbled a bit as his diaper began to sag lower and tug at his pants.

Oh gods, not now, thought Robbie, feeling the eyes of everyone in the room on him. He gripped the side of his shorts with his hand, holding Mr. Cuddles against his body with his elbow as he stumbled forward. Robbie just managed to avoid taking a spill, and he sighed with relief only to realize that he was still sucking his thumb when his mother opened her arms and said,

"You have to take your thumb out of your mouth to hug me! I guess we never really broke you of that habit, did we, Robbie?" Mrs. Walker backpedaled as soon as she caught a warning look from Colt, however. "Oh, it's fine, sweetie, go ahead if you have to. It looks cute."

Robbie blushed and pulled his hand free of his mouth anyway, wiping his thumb on his pants. "S-sorry," he murmured, giving his mom a hug.

"That's two," said Colt, patting Robbie's butt, then reaching over to shake Dad's hand while Robbie got the life squeezed out of him by his mother.

"That's a strong grip! Attaboy," said Robbie's dad, giving Colt several hearty pats on the upper arm. "Name's Ronald. It's nice to have another man in the family. Not, er, not that there's anything wrong with being anything else... It takes all kinds and all..." Robbie cringed, and Colt did his best not to do so visibly. Ma and Pa were clearly trying, even if the delivery was a little awkward.

Colt made the rounds, greeting Robbie's family members one by one and shaking their hands.

Aside from Robbie's Mom Rita, his Dad, Ronald, and Andy who had greeted them at the door, Colt met Roger, the gawky one, who was the next oldest after Andy. He also met Aunt Rosie, whose personality was as colorful as her sweater.

"Well, ain't you a tall glass of woddah?" asked Aunt Rosie, as she pulled Colt into a hug by way of his handshake.

"Oof! A little more solid than that, I'm afraid," said Colt, who didn't often encounter hugs as strong as Aunt Rosie's.

Andy's kids were taking a nap so they wouldn't be up til it was time to eat. Rob was grateful that they weren't there to see their uncle come into the room looking like an overgrown toddler.

The only people missing were Robbie's brother Roy and his girlfriend Rachel, but that would change when Andy pulled his phone out of his pocket and unlocked it. "Oop. Looks like Roy is here! Last as always!"

From the phone screen, Robbie heard and saw Roy and Rachel standing in front of the door, clear as day.

"Hi, Big bro! You gonna let us in or what? I know you can see us with that new fangled camera set up you got!"

"Sure can! Come on through you two, I'm buzzing you in!"

Robbie's face went pale as he turned to Colt and whispered, "Did you see.... oh god..." Robbie felt like he was going to be sick. The whole family would have seen and heard everything that went on when he and Daddy were out there, that incredibly embarrassing diaper check that Daddy had done.

"Hey! Party's here!" said Roy, interrupting Robbie's train of thought. Roy strode right in and started slapping hands with his two older brothers before getting a stern look from his parents and calming down. Then, he noticed Robbie.
"Hey, squirt! Look at you! You look... adorable! Gimme a hug little bro!"

Robbie tried to push Roy away, but couldn't stop Roy from planting a big kiss on his cheek, then taking advantage of his hug to start tickling. Robbie had no chance to defend against the tickles, and Roy showed no signs of mercy. If there was anyone who couldn't tell Robbie was diapered, that changed when Robbie's shirt rode up, showing off a good couple inches of crinkly waistband. The loud rustle of the squirming boy filled the room and Robbie was suddenly the center of attention as he giggled adorably and uncontrollably.

"Alright, Roy, enough," said Ronald, finally fighting down the grin he'd been trying to hide. "Leave the kid alone. He's tired and probably needs to rest before dinner."

"Yeah," said Colt, as Robbie ducked behind him to take refuge. "We should probably run upstairs and freshen up if you all don't mind."

Of course, no one did. "All your supplies are upstairs," said Andy, ruffling Robbie's hair, then taking a page from Colt's book and patting his brother's butt for good measure. Robbie buried his face in Colt's shoulder, his face as red and bright as a three alarm fire. The tickle fest had only made his waterlogged diaper sag worse, and the only thing holding his pants up at this point was Robbie's hands.

"Can I go now," whispered Robbie into Colt's ear, his voice choked with humiliation.

"Yes, you can, but don't- ....run..."

It was too late. In his haste to get out of sight before his pants fell any further, Robbie ended up falling and tripping, throwing his hands out to catch himself before he slammed into the floor. Of course this meant that there was nothing to hold his pants up, and the sudden drop in weight meant that they were pulled below the level of his adorable shirt, effectively pantsing Robbie and showing off the whole top of his diapers along with his little hiney.

"Oh, cripes, are you okay, sweetie?" asked Colt, rushing over to check on the poor boy. Robbie fought back tears as he sat there, gripping his pants tight so they couldn't fall down again. Nothing was wounded but his pride, but after the stress and exhaustion of the trip, this final humiliation was the last straw. Robbie began to cry out loud, and it was threatening to turn into a full-on tantrum.

"Oh, boy," said Colt, helping the sniffling Robbie to his feet. "I think he's a bit cranky from the trip. It might be time for a little rest."

"You two go get settled," said Robbie's Dad, looking sorry now. "Well be okay down here."

"Yeah, take a breather," said Andy, looking at his younger brother with some sympathy. "Towels are on the bed if you need to take a shower or a bath."

"That'll be nice," said Colt, "won't it Robbie? We'll draw you up a bath so you can get all cleaned up and relaxed." Colt placed a hand on Robbie's back and hurried the bawling boy out of the room.

Robbie was distraught as they hurried up the stairs to their guest room.

"Hold up, baby boy," said Colt, following behind Robbie with their suitcases. "If you fall again, I'm going to make you crawl. I don't care how much you cry about it."

Robbie hurried ahead regardless, thankfully making it up the stairs without any major mishaps before waddle-trotting just short of a run. It seemed that even now Robbie still knew how to be a good boy for Daddy.

"That's better, but you should still wait for Daddy, and don't give me that look. I'm your Daddy, and I don't care who hears it. Be good now, and wait for me."

Robbie stopped in front of the door that was their room. Colt wasn't far behind.

"That's better, good boy," said Colt once he caught up to Robbie. "Let's get you cleaned up. I promise you'll feel right as rain once you're out of that soggy diaper."

Colt felt bad, but he knew that it was all or nothing when it came to convincing Robbie's family. If Colt had faltered or showed any doubt when he spoke to the Walkers last month, they would never have accepted the new way of things. But now Colt could see that their love and acceptance was only half of the equation. Robbie had been pushed too far too fast, and that was something Colt considered unforgivable because... Colt's stomach knotted up as the voices of doubt grew in his head. Because he was responsible for making Robbie cry. And after what he had promised Robbie...

Colt felt a lump in his throat, which he swallowed for Robbie's sake. Losing it now wouldn't do his boy any good, so instead of punching the door and cursing himself for his own stupidity, Colt placed his hand on the knob and turned. There was an audible gasp from both of them when they saw what was on the other side.

The room had been set up with a diaper pail, some changing supplies, stacks of diapers, which Colt had surreptitiously shipped ahead, and more than that; much of Rob's old baby stuff had been brought over so it really looked like Rob's old bedroom from when he was little. Robbie was amazed to see everything there just like he remembered. Amazed, and totally blushy. His family had never said anything about this,

but it was clear they had prepared this all with him in mind.

Colt felt the knot in his stomach melt and he beamed down at his good boy.

"See kiddo? They love you. And how could they not? You're the cutest little boy in the whole wide world!"

Colt had been working hard to undo the catch 22 that made Robbie so anxious. On one hand, Robbie had been told to grow up, and shamed for the 'childish' behaviors that helped him cope with his anxiety. On the other hand, he was perpetually treated as a child. Colt and Robbie's Mom had had a serious discussion about Robbie's special needs before Thanksgiving, and this little gesture from Robbie's family would go a long way to healing the damage of the lifetime of shame that Robbie had endured for being who he was. At least, that was Colt's hope.

"W-where did they even get this?" asked Rob, gaping as he held up one of his favorite old toys: An old wind-up panorama toy that played 'row row row your boat'. He wound it up and watched it go, mesmerized as the boats scrolled lazily across the screen, tears all but forgotten.

Colt saw the note first, sitting on the pillow. He picked it up and showed it to Robbie, who looked at it, confused.

"What's it say?"

Colt felt silly. He'd have to read it out loud since reading was yet another casualty of Robbie's baby training.

"It says... Ma and Pa got all this stuff together. They filled us in on what was happening. Just want you to know you're my favorite brother (don't tell the others) and there's always a room for you two here, kiddo, okay? ~<3 Randy & Reina. Wait... Randy? I thought your brother's name was..."

Colt looked down from the note to see Rob standing there, quietly. Uh oh, thought Colt. Then Robbie began laughing and Colt was even more concerned.

"What're you laughin' about, silly?"

"It's just... something you wouldn't have known. Randy started going by Andy in high school because he wanted to be different. But he always signs his full name so... it's gotta be true, huh? They really wrote that, didn't they?"

Colt's expression softened. "Aww, of course they wrote it, silly boy. And I'm sure they meant every word."

Then, just like that, Robbie started to cry.

"Ohhh, shh, shh, shh, It's okay, baby boy," said Colt, bringing in Rob for a hug. Rob hugged him tightly back. "Daddy's here, Daddy's here. Shhh... you're okay."

Room for Rent

Chapter 15: A Family Dinner

In the next 30 minutes, Robbie and Colt got very little napping done. Robbie was too excited after the spanking, and it turned him into a total cuddle bug, but Colt knew how to calm him down.

"Shh, there there, little guy," said Colt as the two of them cuddled in bed - Colt in his boxer briefs and Robbie in just his diaper. "Let Daddy take care of that pesky little pee-pee."

Robbie whimpered and whined as the thick, soft padding of his diaper was massaged around his hard little dick. The sound of crinkles only made it better as he let Colt take the lead in touching him down there. Every once in a while, Colt would poke a finger in past the inner leg band to play with Robbie's little bits. The feel of Colt's fingers on Robbie's smooth thigh and balls tickled just a little bit, making Robbie shudder in pleasure. Colt's fingers would trace around, teasing before briefly stroking his little hard pee-pee, gripping it on both sides of the padding, causing Robbie to gasp and moan, and beg for more.

Colt leaned in and spoke softly in Robbie's ear. "Little guy is all pent up... I think that bath helped you de-stress, but let's get it all out, okay Robbie?"

"Uh huh," said Robbie, nodding and whining.

"That's my good boy... ah, ah, ah, no helping Daddy. You keep your hands above your belly button."

"But it feels so good, Daddy," whispered Robbie, leaning his head back against Colt's shoulder as Colt continued to manipulate his package through its plastic layer of protection.

"Here," said Colt, handing Robbie his Teddy. "Hug Mr. Cuddles tight, and enjoy the ride, little guy, okay?"

Robbie did just as Colt suggested, squeezing his eyes and biting his lip as he felt his coming orgasm build, and build.

"Is my little one gonna make stickies in his padding like a good boy?" asked Colt, sensing the tension in Robbie's body.

"Yes, Daddy... It feels good, Daddy," gasped Robbie.

"I know it does, sweetie." Colt picked up the pace then, making Robbie grit his teeth and hump into Daddy's hand without any self-control.

Robbie soon couldn't help it. He felt his sexual energy rolling toward the point of no return as his big handsome Daddy held him there in their bed, surrounded by Robbie's favorite baby things, and all the diapers that he knew were just for him. Robbie's cute whines and whimpers were reaching a fever pitch as he knew he couldn't hold back. The loud sound of crinkles filled the air as Daddy continued his offensive, and Robbie's little butt cheeks tightened as the moment of climax drew near. Robbie was stiff as a board as Colt held him close.

"Daddy loves you," said Colt, kissing Robbie on the head just before he came, crying out,

"Oh, Daddy!" and collapsing on the bed as all the tension left his body.

Colt held his boy close, stroking his hair softly, and whispered, "That's my good boy." But Robbie was already fast asleep.

Colt smiled with self-satisfaction, having made certain that the only place Robbie made stickies was into his waiting padding where it belonged. But now, Colt had his own problem to deal with. He rolled onto his back and pulled back his covers to reveal a massive monster snaking out the bottom of his underwear and leaving a pre-cum slicked mess on his thighs and the sheets.

"Free lube," he said with a chuckle, as he pulled down his undies to free his massive schlong. "Hello, Mr. Snakey. Now it's Daddy's turn."

"Hey Robbie," said Rachel, guiding Robbie from the bottom of the stairs as Colt let the terrified big tot on toward the dining area. "Gosh, you're cute. Come on, let's get you to dinner."

"Is it really okay?" Robbie asked, twisting around to look at the seat of his blue jersey knit cotton sleeper and make sure his butt wasn't too poofy.

"You're fine, sweetie," said Rachel, rubbing his back as she led him forward with a light grip on his right arm. Robbie was okay with this. He actually felt a little less intimidated being greeted by Roy's girlfriend than he would facing his own dad or brothers.

With Colt's comforting hands firmly on his shoulders and Rachel guiding his arm, he felt safe, but the moment he caught sight of the dining table and tried to back away,

he realized what this arrangement really meant - the two of them had complete control over his movement. While Robbie tried to dig in his heels, they led him inexorably forward, comforting and shushing him, assuring him that everything would be alright if he just relaxed and went along with it.

Robbie stopped struggling and gasped as he caught sight of where he would be seated. Robbie thought he might end up at the kids table with Andy and Reina's kids, but it was much worse than that.

"Th-th-that's a high chair!" Robbie squeaked.

"And it's all yours," chimed in Andy, with a friendly smile. "Really, It's no problem. My kids have outgrown it anyway."

Colt just smirked and said, "You always eat in a high chair, Robbie. You should feel right at home in this one."

"Aww, isn't that pwecious?" cooed Roy, earning him a stern glance from Mom and Dad and an elbow in the ribs from Aunt Rosie, not that Roy seemed to care. Auntie Rosie stood up and walked over to the high chair.

"Oh, bring the boy here, Colt. I'll help feed him! It's been too long since I got to take care of my babies." Rosie then shot a glance at Roy. "Although I can think of another young man who might just end up in a high chair if he's not careful."

Roy blushed and said, "Hehe- j-just kidding, little bro."

"That shut him up," said Aunt Rosie, nodding with satisfaction as she helped Colt secure Robbie in his special chair for dinner.

Robbie soon found himself strapped into the large high chair, squeaking on the padded vinyl, his thighs held wide by his thick diaper as Colt clicked the tray in place and Aunt Rosie tied a bib around his neck. It was surreal.

"Oh, dear, look at him. Just like when he was two. Such a cutie, he was... is, still!"

Colt stood on one side of the high chair while Aunt Rosie stood on the other.

"He really loves being a big baby, but he loves his diapers most of all," said Colt, reaching below the tray ang giving Robbie's cum-soaked diaper a squeeze.

"I know, we heard," giggled Aunt Rosie. There were murmurs of agreement from the others, who began talking about all the cute little things they adored about the new Robbie.

Robbie couldn't believe he was sitting there in his cummy diapers at thanksgiving while his whole family talked about what a baby he was. But it was something everyone could agree on. Something that brought everyone together. Everyone seemed to be getting along great until dinner was served and it came time to feed Robbie.

"I always feed the tyke by hand. It's my job," barked Colt, snatching the spoon from Auntie Rosie's hand..

"Oh, but I'm his Auntie! I know just how the little stinker likes to be fed," countered Aunt Rosie, snatching the spoon back just as quickly.

"I think he'd be much more comfortable if I fed him..." said Colt, grabbing the spoon. The two of them began wrestling for it over Robbie's head as Robbie looked on in horror.

"You two had better stop," said Andy, standing up and throwing his napkin on the table. "There will be no fighting in my house; this is Thanksgiving! Why don't you both feed him?"

Daddy and Aunt Rosie looked at each other, surprised, and then, they both smiled.

"Yeah!"

"Sounds like a great idea!"

And so, Robbie found himself being fed double time by his boyfriend/Daddy and his auntie, two spoons scooping up his pureed peas, his cranberry sauce, his mashed potatoes. Before he knew it, Robbie was as stuffed as the turkey.

However, no one seemed to pay attention to Robbie's protests that he was too full to eat another bite, because they were having too much fun with the baby. The whole family's attention was on adorable Robbie and Aunt Rosie's theatrics. Colt had to go over the top too just to keep up.

"Okay, baby boy, open up for Daddy. No more fussing now, unless you want a spanking in front of everyone..."

"N-no, Daddy! No!" yelled Robbie, sitting up suddenly. He looked around, confused as he saw that he was in the guest room in bed. "Huh... whah?"

"Shhh, Robbie, you were only asleep," said Colt, smiling and kissing Robbie on the head.

"Unh... what time is it?" asked Robbie.

"Almost time for din dins," said Colt. "You must have been really tired because you conked right out after your special cuddle time..."

"I did?" asked Robbie, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He was still feeling disoriented, the memories of his dream still playing through his mind in bits and pieces. Colt was already up, however, and he wasted no time pulling off the covers to help his baby boy out of bed.

"Um... Robbie... baby... did you have a good dream?" asked Colt.

"Unh... I dunno... why do you ask?"

"You're really tenting in that diaper... And... I'm betting when I change you, I'm gonna find more stickies in there than you fell asleep with..."

"Daddyyy," whined Robbie, blushing and hiding his face. "Don't tease me! You know I just got a dry one..."

"Well, it's not dry anymore!" said Colt, reaching down and squishing the front of Robbie's diaper. Robbie was shocked to look down and see he was soaked and hard.

"Th-that's not," Robbie began, but his sentence quickly petered out as he had nothing to follow up with.

"Not what? Not your diaper? So did you go and put someone else's on, silly boy? I don't think so..."

Robbie just blushed as Daddy laid him out and got the changing supplies ready, whistling a happy tune.

That's when a knock came on the door.

"Come in," called Colt before Robbie could even get a 'no' out of his mouth.

"Hey, guy -OH! Uh, heyyy..." said Roy, covering his eyes and looking away before glancing back at them.

"It's fine," said Colt, casually flipping out a wipe from the wipe dispenser. "I'm just changing the baby."

"Uh, ahem, yeah," said Roy, coughing awkwardly. "Uh, anyway, I wanted to apologize for getting so rowdy down there, Robbie," he said, glancing down at his little

brother. Robbie stared back like a deer in headlights, but Roy respectfully held his gaze, completely ignoring what was happening below Robbie's waist as Colt wiped the boy clean and prepared another diaper with a *fluff* *fluff* *crinkle*

"We square, lil bro?"

"Y-yeah," croaked Robbie, wishing this change would be over soon.

"Good," said Roy, taking a few hesitant steps forward and Ruffling Robbie's hair. He seemed to relax as he did this, and let out a chuckle.

"I gotta admit," he said. "I was a little surprised to hear that you chose this lifestyle, but..." he smiled up at Colt, then looked back down to Robbie. "I think it suits you."

Robbie's eyes went wide as his face went completely red from nose to ears.

"Th-thank you," he managed to choke out, having been taught to always be polite.

"You're welcome, buddy... And thank you," Roy said, turning to Colt.

Colt stopped mid-motion, one hand holding Robbie's legs up and the other one positioning the new diaper under Robbie's butt.

"For what?" asked Colt, confused.

"For loving my baby brother... and taking care of him. Anyway... see you two at dinner. Don't take too long getting ready or I'll eat up all the cranberry sauce before you get any!"

Roy flashed the couple a cool guy smile with a wink, point, and cluck of the tongue before closing the door behind him.

"Well, your family seems to be taking things well," said Colt, patting Robbie's secured diaper and turning to open the luggage. .

"Yeah... Roy was actually n-nice," said Robbie.

"Well, they're all nice, as far as I can tell," said Colt, pulling out some clothes for them both. "Let's get you downstairs so we can eat some turkey as a family."

"Yeah, sure, I-" Robbie, stopped mid-sentence as he looked at Colt in shock.

"What's the matter, Robbie? You look like you've seen a ghost. I was just going to ask which one you wanted to wear." Colt held up Robbie's space sleeper in one hand and a blue footed jersey knit sleeper in the other...

"Are you sure you're okay eating in a big boy chair?" asked Colt in a hushed voice as he led Robbie by the hand down the stairs. Robbie scoffed and pulled his hand free.

"Of course I'm sure! Come on, Daddy, I'm not that helpless."

"I'm just makin' sure," said Colt, being his usual overprotective self. Robbie rolled his eyes and almost lost his balance as they descended.

"Whoa there buddy," said Colt, lunging forward to put an arm around Robbie. "Eyes forward when you're going down the stairs."

Robbie blushed, shaking his head as they made it to the landing. "I'm such a klutz. Why am I such a klutz?"

"I wasn't kidding when I said I'd make you crawl, kiddo," laughed Colt, giving his little man a crinkly pat on the butt to usher him toward the dining room. "Go on then. Let's get seated, before I change my mind and put you in a high chair..."

Robbie seemed reluctant to go in, so Colt gently took his hand.

"You wanna stick close to Daddy after all, huh? That's what I thought..."

"Such a Daddy's boy," said Roy, startling them both. Robbie blushed hard, while Colt was flustered and tried to recompose himself. "Heh. Sorry."

Roy looked a little sheepishly at the two of them.

"You two look great together, really. I just want to give you fair warning. I'm gonna poke fun at you, but I do it to everyone. Try not to take it too personal..."

"Oh, we won't," said Colt, squeezing Robbie's shoulder, "But if you go too far - fair warning - I'll give you a good spanking no matter how big you think you are. Try not to take it too personal. Right Robbie?"

"Yup!"

The two of them watched as Roy's face went bright red.

"Hehe, yeah. That's fair, that's fair. Erm... I really just wanted to warn you about Mom... she's... sometimes a little... judgey... with her comments. But don't worry, bro," he said, punching Robbie lightly on the arm. "Your bros have got your back. Just... be yourself, you know?"

"See, Robbie?" said Colt, kneading Robbie's shoulder and looking down at him with a smirk. "Isn't that just what I always tell you?"

"Yes... Daddy," said Robbie, forcing himself to say the 'D' word despite how embarrassing it felt to say it in front of his brother. Colt smiled, proud of Robbie for making so much progress so quickly.

"Come on, lil boy. Let's go into the dining room before dinner gets cold."

Both Robbie and Colt's hearts were hammering in their chests as they walked toward the big feast. The other guests looked their way as they entered, and Robbie's adorable outfit raised a few eyebrows.

"Footie pajamas?" asked Mom, looking Robbie up and down. "Well...I guess it is pretty cold today."

"Oh, isn't it adorable?" asked Aunt Rosie, looking to Mom and back to Robbie. "I haven't seen the little guy in one of those in ages! Not since at least junior high!"

"Don't remind me," muttered Robbie, thinking of his embarrassing sleepover where all his friends got to see the childish pajamas he wore. That was the last time he ever wore a sleeper until Colt came along.

"Well, we like to keep him comfortable," said Colt, leading Robbie by the hand to the table and pulling out a chair. "Come on, buddy boy. Up you go." Colt slid in the chair for Robbie as he sat down, then tucked Robbie's napkin in his collar before he could protest. "That's better. All good?"

Robbie just blushed and nodded, looking around the room to see who was staring. Everyone was watching and smiling, with varying degrees of trying to hide it. His dad, Ronald, had already taken a bread roll and was chewing on it to keep his composure, while Rosie seemed enamored with the love birds.

"Colt, I have to say. I'm so impressed with how well you take care of Robbie. I think I speak for all of us when I say that."

"Thanks," said Colt, smiling. "He needs looking after, and I'm happy to do it!"

"And all while doing your own law practice? Where do you find the time?" asked

Mom.

"I work from home," said Colt. "I have more than enough time for my little guy. Anyway, Robbie's a good boy."

"Well," said Dad, "We raised him good."

Robbie, who had been staring into his lap the whole time, tugged on Colt's sleeve, and whispered into his ear.

"You can have sparkling apple cider," said Colt, to Robbie, pouring him some of the non-alcoholic beverage before thanking everyone for the kind words. "Thanks, everyone, but really, I'm the fortunate one, you know. I really lucked out with this guy. Robbie's the sweetest love bug I ever met. I can't believe we found each other!"

Everyone smiled at this comment. If he hadn't already won them over, Colt was easily doing so now. Then Rosie asked the question. "How did you meet, anyway?"

"Well, it's a funny story," began Colt. "It all started with a Greg'slist ad..."

"Turkey's ready!" Called Andy, who had at some point escaped to the kitchen with Reina to take out the essential holiday bird.

Everyone was hungry and eagerly awaited their turn to get a piece of meat before hungrily helping themselves to the various delicious foods on the table.

"The white meat only please," said Rachel.

"Dark meat for me!" Rosie and Rita both agreed that the dark meat really was the best, though clearly this fact was in dispute.

"What do you think, Colt?" asked Ronald. "Can you help us resolve this little disagreement?"

"Well, if you ask my opinion," began Colt, "they're both good! They may be very different, but they complement each other perfectly." He looked at Robbie and gave him a wink, earning a blush and a little smile despite the eye-roll Robbie gave him.

Colt loaded up Robbie's plate, then leaned over and cut up Robbie's meat for him. Robbie sat back, face red as he watched Colt cut up his dinner for him.

"I can do it myself," hissed Robbie.

"And so can Daddy," said Colt, looking back at the boy and raising his eyebrows as if daring him to argue.

Robbie's brothers were all smirking as they watched.

"Better do as he says," said Roy. "You know that Daddy's spanking hand gets mighty itchy when you don't. Ow!"

Rosie, who had given Roy a smack on the back of the head for being such a smart alec, played it off as if she was yawning, and Colt had to grin.

"What did I say?" asked Roy. "I'm just repeating what Roger told me."

"Hey, don't bring me into this," said Roger.

"Boys," said Dad with a warning tone. "If you don't stop..."

"Oh my gaaaa..." Robbie buried his face in his hands. So they really had heard the whole conversation out front. They had really heard that. They had really seen... "Oh my gosh..."

Colt had to chuckle to himself. The illusion of order at the dinner table had been broken as the chaos of a real family dinner revealed itself. He was glad, actually. It put him more at ease knowing that he was now seeing them the way they really were, which was imperfect and human, just like everyone else.

Robbie, on the other hand, was completely thrown off. The moment he reached for his apple cider, he knocked it over.

"Oh, yikes!" cried Colt, jumping up to avoid getting splashed.

"Oh Robbie," said Mom, her voice full of disappointment. Robbie's brothers, however, were eating it up, enjoying the lively and chaotic situation as a welcome change from being bored out of their minds from a stuffy dinner.

"Calm down, calm down. Let's get you cleaned up," said Colt, soaking up the spill as best he could with napkins as Andy rushed over with some kitchen towels. The two men set about the task of cleaning up the spill, and Robbie.

"Those Jammies are gonna have to come off," said Andy, conferring with Colt.

"Okay," said Robbie, making to stand up and go.

"Oh, no, you don't," said Andy, putting a hand on Robbie's shoulder to keep him

from moving. "You're all wet! You'll get water everywhere."

"Well, you don't expect me to get undressed right here, do you?" Robbie paused as he saw the men's intent expressions. "You can't be serious!"

"We'll get you your space man pajamas instead, sweetie. It'll only be for a second."

Room for Rent Ch. 14 (2022).pdf Room for Rent Ch. 15 (2022).pdf

• Like 5
  • ChampTehOtter changed the title to Room for Rent (Updated 11/10/22)

So happy this story is back and as good as ever.

Family meals are always so good mine were the

same. Everything to be thankful for. I have to

go back to the beginning to recall what Robbie's

details are. Hopefully this will continue. ?

• Like 1