LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daycare Situations

On 2/16/2021 at 8:51 AM, BabySofia said:

I've come across this in a couple of writing situations. What are your favorite stories/books that do a good job of including a daycare as a main plot point? 

Any keys to success here? 

Daycare Disasters! by thepaddedquill

In this story, Kimi starts working at a Daycare and starts having 'accidents' which leads to her having to wear pullups, and later on diapers. I like this one because of the slowly build-up. Magic is involved here, but everything is building up in a 'realistic' way. After Kimi wets herself by accident and gets out of the shower to find her spare panties missing, the owner of the daycare offers Kimi some of her own thicker panties. When Kimi wets herself again, the owner gently offers her a pull-up. I don't want to spoil to much, but Kimi is very slowly, with humble steps, being regressed in such a way that feels realistic (despite the reason why she starts having accidents ofcourse...). I like that.

Nerissa's Home for Diaper Girls by @snackers

I love this story! The word 'daycare' isn't even mentioned in this one. But the story starts off in the Diaper Dimension with Shannon (a little) arriving in a 'wanderer home' who has to take a 'placement test'. Do I have to say more? What I love here is the 'progressive' regression of Shannon. She starts off as an adult little in a big world, but spirals down the regression ladder by falling into the obvious typical traps set by the giants to get her into a baby-role or mindset permanently. It's slightly agressive way to get regressed, with a lot of positive reinforcement, but has also a lot of sweet moments i think. The link with the daycare theme is for me the fact that she is being fooled to believe that she is in a legit facility for 'wanderers' and gets a single room in the beginning. Yet, she arrives in a 'classroom' in which she has to sit on a potty and the house is populated with littles in childish outfits and even diapers. She's being told that there is an upper floor with the 'big girls' who supposedly earned their way out of diapers. This keeps her motivated in the beginning to try to gain 'big girl' status... Yet she gets more and more into the position of a toddler attending daycare. :) I love the fact that it sometimes feels like she recognizes something is wrong with what they're doing to her, with each time just a small step closer to toddlerhood, but still waives it off as something being normal for her. And we all know what that leads to in the Diaper Dimension... Damn I love this story.

Snippets From Ms. Fairchild’s School for Maturity and Etiquette by @snackers

Another nice one by @snackers, also set in the Diaper Dimension. This one seems to give a point of view from the Giants' perspective, following a worker in a daycare for both littles and giant children. I can't remember a lot of specific details of this story, but I remember getting a better idea about how the Giants / Amazons think about children, littles, or anyone that belong in diapers... and how a little could actually be conditioned before adoption. Also the ending has a very sweet touch in my opinion, when a teen giant is a bit too much interested in the life of those littles in daycare. Also at the very end you get an idea how sensitive giant women are for cuteness and wholesomeness, as the mother of the teen worker seems to get triggered by seeing one of her daughter's peers all babied up... 

Learning His Numbers by Princess Pottypants

I thought Princess Pottypants (www.patreon.com/princesspottypants) had this one on her free Wordpress blog, but I can't find it.
If I remember correctly, this story starts with a male cashier in a supermarket / store serving a female customer who is buying a big ammount of baby diapers. He gets all nervous and distracted by handling these packages of baby diapers and the women seems to notice. She tells the boy that she works for a daycare and invites him to come over after the children leave. When he gets there, let's say he receives a very cute treatment which we would all appreciate receiving as well. 
I won't spoil too much, but I love this story for the way he gets treated and put into real baby diapers. Then he learns about his numbers and gets to earn stars... 

These stories came to mind. Forgive me if not everything is 100% accurately described, but this is how I remember those stories... 
Sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker.
If I need to clarify something, please let me know :) I really love these themes.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, littlebelgianprince said:

These stories came to mind. Forgive me if not everything is 100% accurately described, but this is how I remember those stories... 
Sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker.
If I need to clarify something, please let me know :) I really love these themes.

Thanks for the suggestions! I've read most of those, I'll go back and take a look though!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have any specific examples, but the daycare scenarios I've enjoyed have all been set in the Diaper Dimension. The only exception I remember (off the top of my head) is Dante's Infanzia by Personalias. I enjoyed the tension/ drama of the struggle of the 'babies' not to lose their adult minds and become completely regressed.  For the diaper dimension, robot nannies can be fun, along with the struggle of fighting against being regressed, and the drama between the Littles themselves.  There was one other story that was not set in the DD, but it's been so long I can't remember the title or author. It was about a girl who ended up with some magic wishes (kind of like The Monkey's Paw vibe going on) but each wish backfired and didn't turn out how she wanted. 

1 hour ago, Cute_Kitten said:

I don't have any specific examples, but the daycare scenarios I've enjoyed have all been set in the Diaper Dimension. The only exception I remember (off the top of my head) is Dante's Infanzia by Personalias. I enjoyed the tension/ drama of the struggle of the 'babies' not to lose their adult minds and become completely regressed.  For the diaper dimension, robot nannies can be fun, along with the struggle of fighting against being regressed, and the drama between the Littles themselves.  There was one other story that was not set in the DD, but it's been so long I can't remember the title or author. It was about a girl who ended up with some magic wishes (kind of like The Monkey's Paw vibe going on) but each wish backfired and didn't turn out how she wanted. 

Thanks for the comment/suggestions. I know the wishes one... but I can't think of the title. I may have to go find that later just to end that brain thinking. I had a pretty good discussion with Personalias via PM too to help out. Thanks again! ?

Most of the daycare stories I've read revolved around kids going back to daycare. I do remember one with an automated daycare, complete with dropbox. The adult opens it out of curiosity and either slipped in or was pushed. There are some AB daycare books on Amazon.

12 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

11 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks for the comment/suggestions. I know the wishes one... but I can't think of the title. I may have to go find that later just to end that brain thinking. I had a pretty good discussion with Personalias via PM too to help out. Thanks again! ?

I think the story you're both thinking of is "Changing Reality" by Toddlergirl/Babystar (same author, different handles depending on where you look).

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Personalias said:

I think the story you're both thinking of is "Changing Reality" by Toddlergirl/Babystar (same author, different handles depending on where you look).

I'm pretty sure that is the one I was thinking of at least. Thanks!

One of the best parts about a daycare scenario, especially for regression is because it's one of the few settings where being a baby is the norm instead of the exception.  Where people who wipe butts are outnumbered by people who get their butts wiped by a decent margin.  So if you're looking for a normalization and regression route as opposed to a humiliation route and look how different they are, a daycare is a good setting to go with.

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, Personalias said:

One of the best parts about a daycare scenario, especially for regression is because it's one of the few settings where being a baby is the norm instead of the exception.  Where people who wipe butts are outnumbered by people who get their butts wiped by a decent margin.  So if you're looking for a normalization and regression route as opposed to a humiliation route and look how different they are, a daycare is a good setting to go with.

I hadn't thought of it quite like that, but you're right. 

5 hours ago, Personalias said:

Thanks! That title is ringing a few bells, so I think that's it.