LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What happened to Adult tape diapers?

Andy-bozu

Something I've kinda noticed lately is the lack of adult diapers that are tape/tab types when I look at the shelves of my local stores, it's mostly all pull-ups style. and the Tab ones that are there aren't really great. I picked up a pack of Assurance tab type briefs the other night (the water in my house stopped working so I thought I might grab something practical) but from the loo of them they really weren't committed to making a full on, diaper.

but to my original point, does anyone else notice this in their stores? the lack of tapes to pull-ups?

It's been a trend for many years stores only stock what they can sell .pull ups are popular ! Even if a diaper is more appropriate , I have a grocery store that recently made the unprecedented switch to selling Abena M & L4 along with pullups and liners ,thats realy rarevthese days , but also remember almost every store from walmart tomoffice max sells a full array of tabbed protection that will be shipped free to your local store if you buy them. The good old days of "miles Of isles" and floor to ceiling adult diapers is gone .

I know the feeling. I think its there to try to provide a sense of dignity to those who might be worried about stigmas. 

Thankfully I found the perfect diaper and maybe I should stock up in case they go anywhere.

• Like 1

That's why I'm glad I buy ABDL brand diapies online! So much easier! I love supporting the ABDL community!? I only pray for the day when we no longer have to hide and people can sell ABDL diapies in stores.????

No normal store in Norway has ever sold adult diapers

The only stores that have diapers is pharmacies and medical stores, and neither of them have them on display so you have to ask for them
They might have some pullups that look like underwear on display, but rarely 
They only have cloth-like

So my only option has been to buy online

• Like 2

The only tape diapers I saw in a grocery store or at Target, Walmart, etc were Depends tape on diapers in the 00's. ?  There was a medical supply store than carried good absorbent diapers but nothing like what's available online. I think things moved online because they can offer more products, plus customers could prefer the discretion of buying online, especially those who are incontinent or ABDLs who are too shy to buy diapers in person and have other customers see the diapers in their cart and a cashier ring said diapers up.

• Like 2

Just pull ups here too, and the home medical stores have gone under. I think most long-term diaper users shop online now. Those really sick get them delivered by hospice so store traffic for tape-on diapers is pretty low.

• Like 2
22 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's why I'm glad I buy ABDL brand diapies online! So much easier! I love supporting the ABDL community!? I only pray for the day when we no longer have to hide and people can sell ABDL diapies in stores.????

Not sure we'll ever get to that point, and other then for convince I'm not sure we really want to.

Personally I think Pull-up are just diapers that are lying about being underwear XD

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Andy-bozu said:

Not sure we'll ever get to that point, and other then for convince I'm not sure we really want to.

Personally I think Pull-up are just diapers that are lying about being underwear XD

pullups are underwear lying about being diapers.

• Like 1

I honestly feel like going to the store here that stocks the diaper that works best for me, and buying all the médium stock of that diaper for a féw months in a row. I also emailed the company asking them to continue producing it.

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve never found decent tape diapers on store shelves, they’ve all been thin, cheap rubbish.  I’m not expecting to see ABDL diapers on shelves, but it would be nice if at least the decent medical ones, like Abena, Tena, Attends, etc. were available, then I wouldn’t have to keep ordering online and paying extra for shipping, then waiting several days to a week for delivery.

• Like 2