LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Falling In Reverse (Updated With Chapter 14, 4/27/21)

This is my first attempt at a story. It’s kind of a slow burn, but it will quickly ramp up. In any case, here it goes. 

Falling In Reverse

“Wake up baby girl, today’s your big day,” a sing-song Southern-twanged voice floated me awake, “it’s your 2nd birthday, and there’s so much to do with such a short amount of time! This is such a big day for you, hon, Mommy is juuuust so excited!”

I groggily awoke, taking in my surroundings. I lay in state in a large crib with sky scraping white bars. My room was decorated in a flowery motif with pink and white stripes, and a giant “Princess Jaclyn” hung from wooden letters above a closet. There were a few dressers, including a larger table with diapering supplies slinked on the top shelf. Next to my crib was a red haired woman with sultry looks...I was so lucky to belong to her...

I was snapped out of my daze by the drawl of the red head. “Cmon baby, you are really wet, Mommy Beth needs to change your icky panties, your guests are going to be here soon!”

Mommy Beth? Guests? A birthday party? I casually sucked on my pink pacifier, taking this all in for another day in a row. Mommy Beth took me out of my crib, led me to the changing table on the corner and began to change my diaper...everything came flowing back to me as I regained my footing for the daytime...it had been a long time, given the simple complexities of each day, I had begun to lose track, but I could not forget how it had all started and how I had gotten to this point...this was my 10th “second” in a row. As I had my legs raised and my diaper slipped under me, I began to daydream off in my own space. 

My journey to being Mommy Beth’s baby girl had started over a decade before. I was fully conscious now and as my wet diaper was mercifully changed into something dry, I looked at my Mommy’s radiant smile, sucked on my pacifier and began to daze back onto how it had all began...

10 Years Prior

I had been a first year college freshman, away at school and away from the overbearing glares of my parental units. Freedom. Liberty. All that was awesome. This was finally afforded to me. I could hang out with who I wanted, i could stay up as late as I wanted, it was all at my fingertips. 

I took this newfound freedom to join groups online that would have been looked at as taboo and quite off putting by those around me; they’d certainly open me up to a large amount of ridicule at the very least. 

I’d grown up in a small conservative town in a rural environment hostile to change and free-thinking. So when I had the chance to bolt for greener pastures, I jumped on it and never looked back. It was finally an honest attempt at being able to finally distance myself from my past, no matter how twisted things may get in the future, for better or worse. 

I’d always had an interest in things that weren’t necessarily mainstream. Between my penchant for marihuana ingesting and love of ancient rock albums, I didn’t fit in with the popular groupings at school or within my own peer group. I was okay with that though, as I didn’t want to fit in, I yearned for more in my life than surrounding myself with a sad sass of sycophants ready to whoop it up over the woebegone tales of many a basketball game gone by. 

So when I’d been accepted into a school a million miles away from my throttled existence, I jumped at the chance to go. Sure, my family feigned sadness over my departure, but it was a necessary break for all of us. Little did I know, of course, that my break would be permanent. 

With the freedom now in front of me, I could finally utilize it to explore some inner voices in me that had been yearning to be out for some time, particularly in the sexual relations department. I’d long been interested in quite a few things, but I’d never gotten a chance to really explore them, other than spending scattered shots of time reading about them on an ancient dial up computer using AOL CDs as rocket fuel to the dark corners of the Interwebs. 

One thing in particular always drew my attention, and it was a strange one indeed. The sad truth was, I always had an intense interest in diapers. I couldn’t walk by a diaper aisle in a store without having my eyes glued to it. I couldn’t watch a diaper commercial on TV without doing the same, nor could I divert my attention elsewhere when my aunt changed my cousins. I had no attraction to children, of course. I wasn’t a pedophile...I just would whistfully imagine myself as the center star in a distant production of a diaper change by someone, anyone. 

It was a strange thing to think of, but I was borderline obsessed with it. Doing an internet search one day while the rest of my family was at a high school basketball game, I found a treasure trove of stories and the like that made me realize I wasn’t alone in my desires. Since I had nowhere to turn to in my immediate vicinity, I never acted on my desires, instead looking for new posts on forums at scattershot times to keep my desires going. 

Soon, I was off to my new locale; I’d been accepted into the University of Hawaii, a place I could finally branch out in. I could finally be myself, meet a new crowd, and could finally explore what really made me tick. I flew out from my rural habitat to Honolulu a week before classes started, so I could acclimate to my new surroundings. 

When I got to my dorm, I finally had an outlet, and a place for privacy. Being antisocial as I was, I’d requested that I be placed in a single unit. I had to share a bathroom, of course, but that was a small price to pay. 

Setting up shop in my room, I felt like I’d entered some sort of alien futurist paradise. The Internet wasn’t dial up, I had free cable. I felt like I’d died and gone to heaven. 

That night, I set up my computer and went out for food. I’d even bought a few decorations for my room, including a lacquered porcupine fish, which I’d planned to hang from my ceiling. After I’d gotten back in, I decided to surf the Internet before I fell asleep. 

It wasn’t long before I’d hit on my vices again. One thing led to another, and I’d soon found my way to a listing of Yahoo groups. I searched “ab/dl mommies” and a group jumped out. It was titled “AGE PLAY PERSONALS” and featured a host of people seeking, apparently, play partners. I decided to take a scattershot approach, and began IMing friend requests on a blanket scale, many to no avail. 

I’d given up, becoming disheartened by the results of my seemingly delusional adventure. If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is, I kept telling myself. 

As I’d changed into reading something non-fetish related, I received an alert. BethyBubbles9 had accepted my friend request and was now online. My heart jumped. It seemed a new adventure had begun...

• Like 4
  • BabyGirlSJ changed the title to Falling In Reverse (Updated With Chapter 2)

Chapter 2

PRESENT DAY

I was put into a white sundress decorated with large splotches of pink polka dots. I had tights on over my legs and diaper, Mary Jane shoes, and, to top the look off, Mommy put my hair into cute pig tails with little pink bows. My thick diaper held serve underneath, obvious to anyone who saw me waddling. 

I held Mommy’s hand in a bit of a death grip; even though I’d been in this state for the better part of a decade plus, I was still modest. Mommy always told me that “Babies don’t care who sees them, you’re only there to be cute and cuddly,” but I still got worried about it.  To help with this, Mommy always gave me a binky to suck on, just to help ease my nerves. Today’s was my favorite, it was purple with Rarity from My Little Pony on it. It was my recent favorite show, I really believe in Friendship bring magic, plus Mommy got me all the dolls.

As we walked down the stairs, I was amazed at the sight that welcomed me; Mommy had really gone all out for this birthday. Even though I’d seemingly had a perpetual 2nd birthday each year dating back awhile, I always had to give it to Mommy, she really made it special every year. 

This year was no different. The living room was adorned with balloons and streamers in pink, white, and purple, all with this year’s My Little Pony theme. I wet my diaper a little just in the ensuing excitement. 

There was a “HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACLYN!” in big block letters strung in several places around the room. The tables had My Little Pony all over it. I was overwhelmed at the beauty of the whole setup, I really had the best Mommy in the world. 

“Mommy!” I exclaimed, “You made this sooo pwetty, fank you!” I spoke, my binky blocking my voice. 

Mommy wrapped her arms around me, holding me tightly. “Of course Princess, you know how much Mommy loves you?”

“A wot”, I spoke.

“Mmmmmhmmm, and you are just the prettiest little princess either!” Mommy beamed with delight. 

“Now hon, your guests will be here soon, let’s go over to the couch and I’ll give you some lunch before they get here,” Mommy mentioned, motioning me to our plush leather couch, “and ooo they’re going to be just sooo excited to spend your happy day with you, little Princess Pie!”

I was excited; if this were like any of my previous parties, I’d get to see Aunt Claudia and her girls, Nana and Papa, some of Mommy’s work friends, and maybe some friends from day care. Most of all, I was most excited to see my older sister Samantha, who’d been away at college, but who Mommy said would be making a special trip for this; we’d even put off the party until the weekend to accommodate her dates, she was always so busy. Presents! I also couldn’t stop thinking about those either, I’m sure it would be another wonderful haul. 

I followed Mommy over, and climbed on her lap, my legs draped across it. Mommy took my binky out and unbuttoned her blouse, then clipped open the nursing bra that sat across her breasts. I moved quickly, beginning to suckle as she supported my head in one arm, and patting my bottom rhythmically with the other. 

My eyes closed a bit as the warm milk came flowing into my mouth, and my mind went back again to how I found myself in this wonderful woman’s grasp. I think I heard the door knock, but I was too on to Mommy’s milk to notice, or care. Besides, here I was, just a girl drinking her Mommy’s milk. Everyone visiting knew the drill anyway; we’d all known each other a long time. I began to daydream again, wetting my diaper as I relaxed...Mommy was so wonderful...the thoughts in my head merged into one....

TEN YEARS PRIOR

As the notification raised up and then down on the lower corner of my screen, I froze. Adrenaline flowed through me, even though this could be a bot. My thoughts went a million miles a minute. I didn’t know what to say, what should I type, and how long should I wait...and...

My thoughts were interrupted by a message box shooting on to my screen. 

“Hello hon” was all the text box contained. 

I was paralyzed. I’d never been exactly great with talking to girls before, especially ones that  potentially held the keys to my ultimate fantasy. I’d had girlfriends in the past, sure, but nothing serious than a possibly rushed one night stand at prom, and the awkwardness that followed after that. Nothing had prepared me for the sheer terror and excitement that currently engulfed my neuronic senses at this point and time. As if guided by some unknown force, my hands descended on the keyboard. 

“Hi” was all I could type out in a reply, I hoped I hadn’t sounded too meek. 

“I’m Beth,” the initial message said. 

Before I could type anything, I was subjected to a barrage of a text wall. “Why did you send me a request? You’re not another horny desperate guy looking for camming or sex, are you? Because if you are, please leave, I don’t have the time, nor the patience to deal with another one of you.”

My jig was up. I’d already angered this woman, and all of my effort, minuscule as it was, was going to be completely for naught. I didn’t want to cam! I was looking for a Mommy! But I didn’t want to just come out and say it. I had to play it cool, maybe I’d get somewhere. 

“I’m not interested in any of that...I just liked the look of your profile...I want to get to know you.” I meekly typed. 

Shit. I’d blown it with a canned response. It was going to be back to the drawing board, it seemed. My little ruse had been destroyed. Time for another long walk on the beach, pondering where I’d gone wrong. 

Just then, much to my surprise, another message popped up. 

“Well that’s good to know then hon, who are you? Tell me about you...why did you add me? We’re complete strangers, that’s not necessarily good judgement on your part, I could be an axe murderer for all you know! ;)”

The “;)” lightened my spirits a bit, clearly she couldn’t have been too mad at me. I had a very bad habit of overthinking things, often drawing conclusions with very little to base those conclusions on. 

So I spilled my guts. “I’m Chase,” I started, and then I went on from there. I told her how I’d left everything behind in my previous abode, and how I wanted a new start from where I was originally, that the University of Hawaii was where I was studying, and that I hadn’t declared a major, but it was all new. 

It turned out to be a very pleasant conversation. It turned out Beth was an attorney in San Francisco who had aspirations of buying a small farm, she was a single mom, and had a lot of interests in art and the like that I similarly shared. We must have talked for at least two hours. Towards the end, she hit me with a question that would change the course of my life forever. 

“Hon, I need an honest answer from you...are you looking for a Mommy?”

• Like 3
On 2/4/2021 at 1:33 PM, Nappygirl97 said:

Interesting start so ten years ago is quite masc/neutral and present is quite fem so either the little is transgender to a degree or is a fem boy.

Probably more neutral than anything, I wouldn’t consider her to be “masculine” by any means...but you’ll just have to wait and see how it all plays out. :)

Glad you all have liked it so far...more will be coming this weekend :)

• BabyGirlSJ changed the title to Falling In Reverse (Updated With Chapter 3)

III

It was an honest question, and one I did have an answer for. I had been longing for a Mommy, true, but I didn’t expect to be confronted with this so quickly. All I could do was answer truthfully and hope for the best. 

“I am” was all my reply consisted of, but then I decided to add more and put, “why do you ask?”

“Well silly, you did send me a request from a personals group. I may be from a rural area, but I wasn’t born yesterday!” came the reply in the conversation. 

So I told her my story, about how I had no clear relationship with my own family, how I’d struck out on my own and felt like a bit of an orphan as a result. 

Beth seemed pretty understanding, asking me to tell her the full ins-and-outs of everything. Here I was, spilling my guts out to a complete stranger that I’d met just a short time before. I didn’t know whether it was stupid or cathartic, but it felt like a welcoming respite from the inner pain I’d suffered through my life. Finally, I asked her if she was interested in being one. 

“Well hon, I’d consider myself as a Mommy right now, I’m a single parent and honestly? That keeps me busy enough. But you’re sweet, and I’d definitely consider it, but we need to get to know each other a little more first,” she continued, “you might be getting into something deeper than you thought.” 

Cryptic, I thought, and began to type a reply. Before I could finish and send, another message came through. 

“Besides hon, if you must know, if I were to be your Mommy, you’d be looking at quite a few significant lifestyle changes, and you’d have to agree to my rules. I like you so far, but I’d need to know how serious you are; I have no time for fakes or flakes.”

Curious, I asked “What are your rules, if you don’t mind me asking?”

PRESENT DAY

As I snuggled on Mommy’s lap suckling the warm milkies from her luscious booby, my thoughts were interrupted by an all-too familiar rumbling in my tummy; it was all too often that this happened when I was on Mommy’s milk. I didn’t stop suckling because it was all going to go into the diaper anyway, and besides, I didn’t want to get up just yet because I was just so comfy in Mommy’s lap and on her boobs at the moment

“Mmmmm,” I somewhat audibly uttered, my protest somewhat timid, before grunting loudly and slowly pushing out the warm and sticky mess into the seat of my already wet diaper. 

Mommy stopped stroking my hair; she knew something was amiss. The stench of my mess began to waft up to both of our noses; as much as Mommy had tried to mitigate the smell, it still never was pleasant. 

“Baby girl, did you just do what I think you did?” Mommy asked me directly, taking me off her boob to look at me. It was a rhetorical question, we both knew the answer. 

I looked at her meekly; all I could do was nod sheepishly. I’d been in countless poopy diapers over the years, and although I’d become somewhat numb to it all, having gone through the motions as much as I had during the time, I still felt embarrassed every time I did it. 

Mommy sighed. “Well hon, we’re going to have to get you changed before the guests arrive, I thought your didee could have held up for a lot longer, I guess you had other plans, but that’s ok, because you’re just sooo cute, even when you’re poopy!” 

Mommy then sat me up, and had me sit on the couch while she went and got my diapering supplies. A few minutes later, Mommy reappeared, this time armed with a new diaper, wipes, and a changing pad. 

“Let’s just get you cleaned up here, Princess,” Mommy went on, “you know the drill.” 

I got up and waddled with my poop-filled diaper to where Mommy was kneeling; I instinctively and obediently layed down and assumed the position. 

Mommy pulled down my tights and lifted the bottom of my dress up. “Wouldn’t want to get this all grossy before your party, would we?”

Mommy asked. I shook my head in agreement. 

Mommy opened my diaper, fully exposing my poopy bottom to the world, and unleashing the smell on the whole room. Mommy, for her part, started to laugh. 

“Honey, you did a number on this, it’s a good thing your party hasn’t started, or you’d have ended it by this smell,” she said teasingly. 

Just then, the door began to knock. Before I could object, Mommy called out, “You can come in!” 

I began blushing, but as if Mommy could read my thoughts, she interjected. 

“Hon, I can’t keep people waiting outside because you don’t want to have them see your poopy bottom getting clean. It’s not like anyone here has never seen it before. “

Fair point, I supposed. Most of the people coming to the party had, at some point, the honors of changing one of my dirty diapers before, or had bore witness to it on one occasion or the other; it’s not like they were complete strangers. Before I could get any last bits of objection out, my plans were thwarted by the door opening. I did wonder who it was, and I was really hoping for Samantha. When I saw who it was, I was still excited; it was Aunt Claudia and my cousins! 

She came in with a few boxes wrapped in pretty paper. She was the spitting image of her sister, although they had different hair colors, but was a radiant beauty nonetheless. She was followed by my two cousins who brought several more. 

I looked up at Auntie Claudia, smiling, even in my pretty naked, poop-covered state. For their credit, they took it in stride; it was something they were pretty used to by now, and something they’d seen quite a few times. Aunt Claudia and the girls generally watched me when Mommy was working, and as a result, had changed me quite a few times, so this wasn’t anything out of the ordinary for them 

“Aww, is the birthday girl being a little stinky for her Mommy?” Claudia asked, bending down and playfully holding her nose. 

“Hey sis,” Mommy smiled, “we’re just finishing here, your niece decided to give back and give her Mommy a present on her birthday,” she said laughingly, “you’ve got a really excited little girl to see you, she’s been asking for you all week!”

As I looked up at Claudia, and my cousins Caitlin and Cassidy,I couldn’t help but feel loved. Both girls were chronologically younger than me in physical age, but were much older from a mental standpoint, and I had never been looked at by them as anything other than their baby cousin Jaclyn. They were always so kind and loving, I always felt entirely lucky that I had landed in this family that I now called my own. 

The cool wipe from Mommy’s dirty job reached deep in the crack of my bottom and up the delicate regions of my smoothly-shaved kitten (as Mommy lovingly referred to it as), and before long, Mommy had me clean, lifting up my bottom for a fresh diaper, and was pulling up my tights. She then popped my paci back in my mouth and started to clean up. 

Mommy got up to put everything away, and I ran over and jumped in Aunt Claudia’s lap. I gave her a giant hug, and then gave baby hugs and kisses to each of my cousins. 

“Tank you fow comin!” I spoke up, entirely overwhelmed by excitement, running over and hugging both of my cousins and my aunt. 

“Of course little Princess, we wouldn’t miss this for the world!” Caitlin replied. 

“Do you want us to take you up to your room to play before everyone else gets here?” Cassidy asked, motioning her hand towards mine. 

Mommy returned, overhearing this, and I looked up at her.

“That is such a great idea Cassidy, why don’t you and your sister take Princess Poopy Pants upstairs to play, which I’m sure she’ll adore, and I can finish arranging the rest of the decorations with your mom,” Mommy answered.

I was bursting with excitement. “Yay! Pomies!” I squealed behind my pacifier. 

I took Caitlin and Cassidy’s hand and walked upstairs with them. I was really the luckiest girl in the world. 

• Like 6
  • BabyGirlSJ changed the title to Falling In Reverse (Updated With Chapter 4)

IV

Playing with my cousins was one of my favorite pastimes that I currently had going. Being regressed to the level of a baby meant that there were a lot of things that I used to do (or be able to do) that no longer existed or were permitted. As Mommy eloquently put it, “babies are to be cute and quiet, not ugly and loud.” I was ok with that, because even though I had admittedly lost a lot (given it up really), I’d also gained quite a bit in regard to what my desires had driven me to. Was it a case of being careful what I wished for? Absolutely, but in all honesty, I wouldn’t trade it for anything.  

Caitlin and Cassidy were high school aged, separated by a mere 18 months. Even though I was technically “older” than them both, they, in all reality had surpassed me mentally a long time ago. We’d known each other running a decade, and over that decade, we’d gotten close, having a lot of fun times with both them and Samantha, my older sister. They were usually Mommy’s go-to sitters when she was at work and Aunt Claudia was occupied with her own work or social life. From a young age, they were involved with helping the adults feed, change, and other activities with “the baby”. 

They both were spitting images of their mom; it seemed to be a genetic thing that all of the women in the family looked alike. I was the outlier for obvious reasons, but was well-loved and never treated any differently. For that, I was extremely grateful. 

Today, I was super excited to play My Little Pony with the two of them. I’d probably made them watch Friendship is Magic more times than they’d care for, but to their credit, they always humored me with it. Mommy had gotten me the complete set; I was truly a spoiled princess, but I never let it go to my head.

We reached the door to my nursery, Caitlin in front holding one hand, Cassidy bringing up the back holding my other. We went and sat down on the beanbag collection in the corner; it also happened to be where my toy chest was. 

Sitting on a beanbag in a diaper is definitely a uniquely great feeling; it’s like having two pillows under your butt. Mommy made sure to get thicker diapers for “my big messies”, and it definitely made things, like beanbags, a different feeling than they had been in my previous life. It all seemed so far away when I used to take bong rips on a beanbag, and my only interaction with them now was playing ponies with my cousins. It was different, there really was no freedom to speak of, but you know what? I loved every bit of this all. 

“Cuzzy wuzzy, what are we going to play today? “ Cassidy inquired. 

“Wawity! I wan Wawity!” I yelped, pointing to my beloved Rarity doll on the corner of my dresser. 

Caitlin walked over and grabbed it, while also grabbing a Rainbow Dash for herself and a Fluttershy for Cassidy.

“Here you go cutie pie,” she handed it to me, brandishing a smile. 

“So pretty pants, are you excited for today? I heard SAMANTHA is coming..the three of us may have a surprise for your little tushie!” Cassidy started laughing. 

I wondered what it was, dribbling a little pee into my thirsty and waiting diaper while I did so. 

“Wha is it Caffidy?” I inquired, “Caitwin?”

They both laughed, “It’s a surprise Jacy, you’ll just have to wait and see! It wouldn’t be a surprise if either of us told!” Caitlin spoke up. 

I raised my hands out, “Huggy?” 

“OFFFF COURRRRSE” they both laughed.

They both came close and we all huddled close in a group hug. I felt so loved. 

We continued playing upstairs; there was noise downstairs that made it sound like more guests had arrived. We didn’t stop for a long time, having a grand adventure in Ponyville solving a friendship mystery. The girls were great story tellers and we had a blast. 

Finally we were interrupted by Aunt Claudia, who arrived into the room amidst a cacophony of laughter over some silly adventure taking place between the three of us. 

“Girls, I hate to break this up, but everyone’s almost here, and they want to see the baby too! Do you mind bringing her down? We are going to be getting started soon!” 

“Of course Mom, we’ll get this picked up and bring the baby down when we’re done, it shouldn’t be more than a few minutes.” Cassidy spoke up. 

The baby. That was me. I’d heard it a million times, but it never got old. It truly brought a blissful feeling to my little self. I couldn’t wait to see everyone else and see what the older girls had planned. It was going to be a special day for sure. 

TEN YEARS PRIOR

“There would be a lot of things you’d be required to live by, privileges lost, and new rules you’d be required to live by, provided, you know, whether you actually came here...Hawaii is a long ways away,” Beth typed. 

I did understand where she was coming from; there were a lot of strange fickle people on the Internet, often engaging in episodes of one-handed reading, never with a follow through. I had met more than my fair share of them over the years, unfortunately.

Though I’d been considered a “flake” by several high school teachers in the past, I prided myself on doing what I said I would, so I decided to call Beth’s (my perception) bluff. 

“I’m not a flake,” I said, “no lifestyle changes would be too drastic for me to bail, I’ll do whatever you require,” I added.

“Now hon, that sounds easy enough and all, but are you really sure about it?” Beth typed back. 

Was I sure about it? I had been impulsive in the  past, like when I decided to move out here for school. This rock was paradise, I’d been told, but was I 100% sold on it? Probably not. Things were expensive here, and though I had met a few people around, I don’t know that I could consider myself settled. I liked the idea of the beach being close with warm weather year-round, but if I was being truthful with myself, I liked the idea of potentially having a Mommy even more. Things like real Mommies didn’t come around often, if ever, and I figured I’d be a complete idiot to simply dismiss it. 

“Yeah, I am sure. I’d love to start to build something, I like it here, but if I’m being honest, I like the idea of a Mommy like you even more,” I replied.

“Hon, like I said, I’m not sure I’m in a place right now to take you, and you have school, but..” Beth typed. There was more, but my heart sank. 

Shit. I knew this would be too good to be true. I’d gotten rejected enough to know what was coming next.

“...if you give me time, I can fly you out here for next summer and we can do a trial run. My daughter will be with her dad for part of it, and we can see if we can work it out, if you’d like. It’s not a ‘no’, but rather a ‘let’s take it slow. Besides, we can really get to know each other in the mean time. Sound good?”

If I hadn’t been a pessimist, I’d have kept reading and seen that morsel of goodness. I was about to “x” off the message window when I saw that. My hopes and dreams instantly did a 180. 

Eagerly, I typed back. “Yes! Let’s count on that! Please?”

“Hon I wouldn’t have made that offer if I wasn’t being serious. The question is, are you serious?” 

“I’m super serious, Beth, I wouldn’t tell you all o have if I wasn’t, I really feel s strong connection with you, like I’ve known you forever. I want to get to know you, I want to be close to you, I’ll do whatever you ask!” I did sound desperate, but I was being truthful. 

“Well hon, if you are, understand that there will be rules you’ll be expected to follow,” Beth typed, almost sternly.

“If you don’t mind me asking, what are your rules?” I asked. 

After a moment or two had passed, the chat box indicated Beth was typing. 

I was on the edge of my seat; I couldn’t wait to see what was coming. 

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

V.

I was on the edge of my seat; I couldn’t wait to see what was coming. 

My sudden anxiety had gotten the best of me; though I knew Beth was typing, I couldn’t bring myself to wait and see the message. I instead flicked off the window and surfed a few other sites, trying to take my mind out of the sudden slump that it currently found itself in. 

I looked all over a few news sites, and then decided to expand my knowledge through the new world of Wikipedia. There were so many cool things, I told myself. These were great distractions, and I’d be on the far end of something cool in no time. 

At this point, I was being a dumb ass. Here I had someone, a certifiable beauty, typing out rules for some potentially kinky universe I could explore. And what was I doing? Letting anxiety get the best of me, and cupping my ears in some sort of exercise in bizarre futility. 

Finally, mercifully even, the text window flashed blue and white. There was a message! There were rules! My anxiety-ridden paranoia suddenly changed to extreme jubilation. It was as if the endorphins all hit my brain at once.

Curiously, I opened the window. I couldn’t believe my eyes; it seemed Beth had put some real thought into this...

Mommy’s Rules

1. You no longer will have adult privileges. You may ask an adult for help with things, but you cannot do things on your own. I will be moving you here, and you can expect to be immersed in your new life very soon afterwards, if not sooner (I did wonder what that had meant)
  2. You will be regressed to the level of an 18 month old and will be expected to act accordingly. There’s a chance I may decide to reraise you; however, this is very unlikely to happen; this is in all sincerity, a one way trip. This means you will be under a constant supervision of an adult, and if I’m at work or out doing adult things, you will have a babysitter. 
  3. You will be in diapers 24/7 and will be expected to use them for the expected purpose. You will not change yourself, and although you may ask for a change, you will be given regular diaper checks and changed at the adult’s convenience. It’s likely that you won’t be out of diapers for a good long time, so you’d better get used to them for your foreseeable future.
  4. You will be eating baby food, drinking from a bottle for now, and possibly breast milk in the future. 
  5. Your only access to the bathroom will be when you are given a bath, or if an adult needs to help you do something, such as brushing your teeth. 
  6. You will not speak like an adult, and may only use baby talk. 
  7. No masturbating or sexual contact of any kind. Mommy will keep you in a chastity device, though there are other methods to deal with your conduct if you violate this rule. This is not meant to be a romantic relationship, I do not plan on being your girlfriend, wife, or anything else; I am your parent and nothing else, you are my baby and nothing else. 
  8. You will no longer refer to me as Beth; I am to be called Mommy or Mama. 

“Are we clear?” Beth asked in a texty follow up, “I will only make you my baby if you agree to these, and you must agree to every one. Otherwise, I can put away the baby offer, and we can move on like this never happened.”

My hands trembled. The offer was tempting; it was what I had dreamt of for a long time. On the other hand, was it something too good to be true? I couldn’t tell, but that wasn’t something I wanted to be true, even if it did. 

What about my family? Could I just drop off the earth, go find this strange attorney woman, and just give myself up? I went back and forth. I really did always just want to get away, and besides, it’s not like they’d probably miss me. I could easily walk away into a more comfortable and caring environment with what Beth seemed ready to create. 

Maybe I could actually feel a part of something for once; maybe I could fill the emotional void that plagued me for practically ever, maybe it would actually work. Besides, I’d always wander to go to San Francisco, even if I was in diapers. 

My immense potential interest finally got the best of me; my impulsiveness finally prevailed. Fuck it, you only live once. 

So I answered. In a moment that felt like I was Luke Skywalker breaking bad, and bowing in capitulation to Emperor Palpatine. I took the proverbial knee and bowed through the Internet to my new red-haired Goddess. 

“Yes, Mommy.”

“Good boy, we’ll get to know each other very well before you move here....” 

Mommy continued, “Now hon, I know you’re in college, and Mommy does value education, so if you want to continue, that would be something I’d make an exception for and would pay for...I do know people at SF State or SF City College, so we could work out your diapers if need be...”

Sounded like a good deal, I thought, even if I didn’t know if I’d want to do it. It might be something to think about, though, especially if Mommy really did plan on “re-raising” me. I didn’t know what that entailed, or if Mommy didn’t intend on keeping me as a baby forever, even in diapers...but I figured that it would be something to revisit at another time; there certainly was a lot of time between then and now.  

I did have one question though, and I thought I already knew the answer. 

“Mommy?”

“Yes, baby?”

“I have one more question...”

“What is it?”

“I’m kind of embarrassed to ask but...”

PRESENT DAY

I sat on the floor of my nursery while Cassidy and Caitlin hurriedly moved about the room, putting away my toys. After they were done, Cassidy walked over and hiked up my dress. 

“Now little girl, everyone is almost here, let’s check your didee before we take you downstairs; we wouldn’t want a wet little Princess before her big party, would we?”

Cassidy looked so much like Aunt Claudia and had her motherly quality, it was uncanny. Age and Caitlin had changed me plenty of times before, so this wasn’t out of the ordinary. And, I was wet, having gone a few times since my last poopy mess, so, it probably was necessary. At this point, I had zero (if any control) and constantly dribbled in my diapers, whether I knew I was going or not. Even when I’d knowingly flooded my diapers, they were still probably significantly wet by the time that flooding came around; I needed changed around the clock like a newborn basically, a testament to Mommy Beth’s diaper training techniques over the years. I didn’t mind, it was what I wanted.

“No Caffuhdy,” I replied with a lispy response from behind my binky. 

“Good girl, I knew you’d see if my way, let’s check you then!” Cassidy exclaimed happily. 

She kept my dress hiked up, pulled down my tights, and squeezed the front of my diaper, then stuck two fingers inside.

“Mmmhmmm, just what I expected, you were just so excited to be playing with your favorite cousins that it just happened, huh Princess?” 

“Yettthhhh,” I replied, almost giggling. 

“It’s ok little Princess, we know babies can’t help where they go, that’s why you have such cute little didees!” Caitlin added, teasingly playing with my hair. 

“Well little girl, your Mommy wouldn’t want a wet girl, and you wouldn’t want to have to stop having a fun time together with everyone to get a silly diaper change, so head up to your changing table, and we’ll get you all clean!” Cassidy laughed. 

She helped me up to the top of my table, taking out a new pink diaper, wipes, powder, and every thing to make me clean. 

She carefully slid down my tights, unveiling an already-soaked diaper. I knew that I’d gone, but I didn’t realize I’d gone as much as I did. Good thing I had a diaper on, I thought. 

Cassidy made quick work of my diaper, whisking up my skinny legs, pulling out the used ones, wiping me, lifting me up again and putting a new one under me, taping it all back up. Before she pulled my tights back up, she handed my used diaper to Caitlin to throw away. 

“See Caity, not just the birthday girl gets presents today! I get to do a change, you get a peepee diaper!” She laughed. 

Caitlin took it in stride, laughing all the while. By the time she had tossed it in my diaper genie, my change was done and I was all dressed up. 

“Awwwright baby girl, it’s party time!” They both exclaimed in unison. 

They both grabbed my hand, and we headed down to the party, I felt like the luckiest girl in the world. 

• Like 4
  • BabyGirlSJ changed the title to Falling In Reverse (Updated With Chapter 5)
  • 1 month later...

“Can I be a girl?”

I looked at the sentence sitting in the text box, giving some debate as to whether or not to send it. It was so brazen and straight-forward, I couldn’t believe I’d actually put it on paper. Beth...I mean Mommy, had just offered me the chance of a lifetime, and I was extremely paranoid that I’d end up blowing it. What if she thought I was a freak, and decided to call the whole thing off because of it? I’d spend a lifetime of regret. Of course, if I didn’t ask, I might regret that too, so I was torn.

It was an incredibly important thing to me, I surmised, and definitely something I’d wrestled with since I was a child, but I could never put them in the words to say it; I’d always felt selectively muted. My family was never of help, I remember the wild ridicule that had ensued when they heard of an acquaintance who had transitioned, referring to them as “Ms. Doubtfire” and a “freak of nature”. It had been an enlightening experience for two reasons: the first being that I realized that you actually could become a girl, and secondly, that my family wasn’t that fond of it. 

I’d always had an interest in “girly” things, whether it be clothes, or shopping, or things of that sort, even down to sitting to pee on the toilet. If I’d ever gotten caught, I was generally admonished promptly, usually with a question of “What’s wrong with you?” or something similar. Since my trek out to the islands though, I had taken some time to explore that side of me a bit, picking up various pieces of clothing from Target and underwear from Victoria’s Secret. It felt right, and I’d felt comfortably myself for once. 

I never had anyone to discuss it with, especially anyone I’d feel comfortable with, anyway; I couldn’t talk about it to my family, (not that I’d want to anyway), and I hadn’t met anyone here that I’d just come out to. I’d scheduled appointments with Student Health and Counseling, but those were far off still. Mommy was different though, she seemed like the right person to ask, but I was so used to people turning me away, I felt a little gunshy. 

Several minutes passed while I had the ongoing debate in my head. At the very worst l, I supposed, she could just tell me no, and I’d just be babied as a boy, not as a girl, a tad disappointing to be sure, but definitely not the worst thing. I’d still be in diapers, after all. 

Ultimately, something overcame me, and I hit “send”. I don’t know if it was my subconscious or not, but my finger finally pounded the keyboard. It undoubtedly was a life-changing moment to be sure, and put me on a trajectory I hadn’t expected to be on when I arrived on campus here. I curiously awaited the results. 

I saw that Mommy was typing, and I felt my adrenaline rush a bit; my life was always full of disappointment after disappointment, so I figured that this would be no different. 

Finally the chat box flashed blue and grey. A response had come, what did it say?

PRESENT DAY

We walked down the stairs, my hand each in one of my cousin’s. I’d been so excited for this day to come, it was hard to believe another year had come and gone at this wonderful place. 

As I came down the stairs, I heard voices. Familiar ones. They were laughing and carrying on like it was completely normal to be at yet another birthday that had a never-changing number. About the only thing that changed at these parties were my dirty diapers, and I was perfectly fine with that. In any case, Mommy and Auntie Claudia had done an amazing job on the final decorations, the day was going to be perfect. 

The room was full of love; I saw my Mommy, my Auntie Claudia, my Nana, my Papa, Mommy’s friends Meg, Rachael, and Dana (who basically were my Aunties anyway). There were a few friends from Auntie Dana’s daycare that I played with regularly, including Dana’s two toddlers. It all seemed like the most natural thing in the world. 

Everyone was there. Except Samantha. Where was she? Mommy said she would! Where was she? My infantile emotions began to get the best of me, and I began to cry. Soon it broke into an all-out drainage of tears. I couldn’t stop them. 

“WHEA...IS....SAMANTHWAAA????” I could hardly be consoled. I wiggled myself out kc my cousins’ hands, threw myself down, kicking my legs up and down; luckily, my diaper broke my fall. 

Mommy rushed over, I think halfway embarrassed, but mostly in a consoling manner. She took me and held me close. 

“Honey, it’s ok, it’s ok, she’s going to be here a little later, she’s getting your present ready, shhhh it’s ok Hon, it’s ok, everybody’s here, they’re all so happy to see you, please don’t cry...” she kissed me on the forehead. 

I felt a little better. I’d been missing Samantha so much, I’d felt abandoned by her since she went off to college. I just hoped she would be here, Cassidy and Cait said the three of them did have something. My tears subsided at that happy thought. Besides, a lot of great people were here, and well, I needed to be a good little girl. It was my party, and I could cry if I wanted to, but Samantha would be here, she had to be. 

I grabbed Mommy’s hand and stayed close. I’d just embarrassed myself crying about something that probably shouldn’t have been cried about, but I just felt like I needed my Mommy at that moment. Her hand holding mine gave me all the security I needed. As we went from guest to guest, I was so happy I was hers, she had truly given me a most wonderful life. 

TEN YEARS PRIOR

I clicked the chat icon, expecting the worst. Here it was, she was going to tell me to get bent and we’d never contact each other again. I’d sit in regret for the rest of my life, wondering what would have happened if I hadn’t asked that. 

It opened up. 

“Hon, is that what you want? Would that make you happy?” 

I hadn’t been expecting that. I was pleasantly surprised. 

“Yes!” I typed back, maybe a little too enthusiastically. 

I eagerly waited for a response. She hadn’t typed yet, maybe I really had blown it. Damn my overeagerness. 

Soon, she started typing again.

“Hon if it makes you happy, then of course you can. I know a few doctor friends to get you medication if that’s what you want, we can work with them.”

She continued,

“I’ve always wanted a baby girl to spoil again, especially since mine isn’t a baby anymore, and I have a lot of her things packed away that we could maybe get out. This will make diaper changes easier when we’re out too, since it’ll just be a girl with her mom on a potty trip ;)”

The thought of being led by the hand by a woman with a diaper and wipes in the other on a “potty break” to be changed made me more excited than I had been about something in a long time, probably more than I should have, I’ll admit.

I was sold. This was like a dream come true. I’d felt like I’d gone to heaven. 

“I’d love to!” I added, “When can we start?”

Soon, Mommy began typing again. I couldn’t wait to see what happened next. 

• Like 5
  • BabyGirlSJ changed the title to Falling In Reverse (Updated With Chapter 6)

VII

The school year had come and passed, and I was now approaching finals week, indeed with great anticipation. There was great anticipation that the school year was ending, to be sure, but there was even bigger anticipation on my part; I was finally going to be able to spend the summer with Mommy! I’d been looking forward to it for quite some time, and now that the date was soon approaching, I was on the edge of my seat.  

We’d been talking seemingly forever since that initial conversation we’d had back at the beginning of the school year, and our connection was one that felt like we’d never *not* known each other, it was that strong. She’d call me on the phone to check-in, and would constantly make sure that I was doing my studies. Just because I was going to visit didn’t give me an excuse to slack on my studies, and she always commended me for doing a good job when I told her of my own academic pursuits.  

This was in stark contrast to my own “real” family, who were either fairly disinterested or only cared about some petty conflict that they were currently locked in. Many of my declarations of my academic achievements were either met with a shrug, a “meh” or something similar and we really seemed to strain our relationship. I don’t know if it was the distance from home, my blossoming connection with Mommy, or maybe a combination of both, but I was feeling a sense of real distance from the relatives back in my old existence.  

That’s why, then, I got quite a shock. My parents called me towards the end of May, wanting to know when and how I’d be heading back to spend the summer at home. I honestly hadn’t thought of it, nor really considered it; I had other plans, after all. When I was badgered by my parents, I lied and told them that I would be taking a job at the Honolulu Grand as a desk clerk this summer and would be staying in summer school. It was certainly a bold lie, but it was one that I didn’t think would ever be followed upon, as it was met with another collective disinterested statement, followed by some story about one of my cousins achieving some high mark in a local quilting competition at the county rodeo. I probably rolled my eyes harder than the Indiana Jones boulder at that statement, but I was glad that I had kind of lost their own desires, since I don’t think either one of us really wanted to spend much time together, anyway. I’d already dodged out on holidays and any other important days, so what was the summer? It’s not like I was going to be missing out on anything exciting other than maybe seeing someone get half-drunk and half-naked running through a fireworks display.  

Mommy had already begun to do a lot of legwork, anyway. For instance, she had already paid for a plane ticket from Honolulu to SFO the day after my last final and had even gone as far as to help me set up a storage locker in Honolulu to put my stuff in. She also had me go to a clothing store and take measurements so she could get appropriate clothing for my stay at her house. I’d gone and done it, and that was that.  

As far as any baby activities leading up to this point in time; there wasn’t a ton to write home about. Mommy had encouraged me to buy some diapers and try out which ones I’d liked, that included pull-ups, which I bought the girl ones. I didn’t have a roommate, so I got to prance around my place in a casual attire, which for me, was a shirt and a diaper. I’d wet in them more times than I’d care to count, and I’d messed in them a few times; I only hoped that Mommy wouldn’t mind that smell, because I could never really get over it. Selfishly, I was glad that I’d at least not be the one cleaning that, though I thought maybe I could ask Mommy if I could use the big girl potty if I needed to; maybe she’d be happy with that request. I’d also gone to counseling about my gender dysphoria, and although I hadn’t actually started on hormones, I’d gotten a letter from my therapist, who said she’d send it over to the mainland if I did relocate there; I’d told her I was considering moving to a new acquaintance’s house in San Francisco.  

The one worry I had was wondering how I was going to get along with the people in Mommy’s life. She’d assured me that it would be no big deal, but I wondered if that was just wishful thinking on her part. She told me that it would be something she’d explain and that everyone would take me in as part of her family, but I was still a little cautious, probably owing back to the constant dysfunction that was my own back home. I didn’t know how people would feel about some random interloper showing up and being treated like Mommy’s new baby. Would there be disgust? Outrage? I couldn’t know for sure. There was also the question of Mommy’s real daughter, Samantha. She was a teenager, and I didn’t know how she’d take it, though Mommy had said that she’d be gone with her dad for the summer and working. Apparently, even she was excited about having a new baby, but I didn’t know if that was just Mommy blowing smoke up my future-padded bottom. All I knew, I was happy about potentially having a sibling who maybe cared, as opposed to what I’d been used to in my normal vanilla life.  

The other thing I constantly wondered about was what was going to happen when the summer ended. Would I just go back to Honolulu and start my 2nd year? I had registered for Fall classes, but I was unsure if that was the road I was going to take. I didn’t know if I’d actually be ready for classes mentally after spending a summer in complete baby mode, but I guess I’d cross that road if I went there. What I was hoping was that if it all worked out, Mommy could take me in forever. These were all things that I’d assume we’d talk about eventually, I thought, so there was no use in worrying about them now. The future was certainly wide-open, the question was, what was it going to look like? 

Eventually, my finals rolled around, and I went through the motions on them. They weren’t exceptionally hard; I think that my hardest one that semester was Nutrition. The class was really boring, but the only thing that made it worth going to was the teacher, whom I’d developed a bit of a crush on. I’d made a few friends that semester, and as the semester was tying up, I went to see them and visit with them again, because I knew that I probably wouldn’t be back. We’d had some fun, going to football games, concerts, and to the beach, but it wasn’t the sort of thing that would make me change my mind towards the course I was heading towards with Mommy. It just made the year go by well, which I was appreciative of.  

I’d had all of my things packed up for a good few days, and my best friend Alanna had helped me in taking everything down to the storage locker.  

Alanna was the person I wanted to actually see. We’d known each other since about the first few weeks of the semester, and I always enjoyed playing old Nintendo or going shopping with her.  

“It’s nice to see that you’ve taken the whole Ashton Kutcher thing to heart, there buddy”, she laughed when I told her what I was going to do that summer, though I didn’t tell her what exactly it was going to entail.  

“Send me a postcard, or some sourdough bread or something, I’ll be waiting here when you come back,” she added. We gave each other a big hug and went our separate directions. I had a feeling that I’d see her again, though I couldn’t actually say for sure when that would be. She never made me feel lonely out there, and being a Hawaii native, she always took me places that I may not have otherwise been able to go to. I was really appreciative, and I had her number, so maybe I’d call her. I knew she’d call me. Whether or not I’d answer, or even be allowed to answer, that was up to Mommy.  

Speaking of Mommy, she called me the day before I was supposed to leave. She wanted to check in with me and see how things had finished up, and wanted to know how I was feeling before my big airplane trip the next day. It was always nice to hear her beautiful southern-twanged voice; it was just so warm and inviting. We talked for around two hours that night, which basically was Mommy telling me a rundown of her cases she worked on, and me talking about my finals.  

Before we hung up though, Mommy had one request.  

“Hon, when you leave, I want you to be in a diaper when you get out here to San Francisco,” she continued “If you need to go potty on the airplane, just go in your diaper, and I’ll take care of it when you get over here, I don’t want you to use the toilet, you need to start using your diapers now.” 

“And Hon, just to let you know, Mommy is without words for how excited she is for her little Princess to be arriving; everything is set up for your arrival.” 

“Sounds good Mommy, I can’t wait to finally be in your arms, I love you.” 

“Love you too babydoll. *muah*”  

So that was that. I was going to fly to San Francisco tomorrow, clad in a diaper and a few pieces of clothing. I’d be meeting my Mommy and we’d be taking our journey from there. Mommy said she was excited; I was that much excited, plus maybe more.  

Now came the hard part. Which diaper was I going to get? I figured I’d sleep most of the way, and I hadn’t wet my bed in a long time, so I needed something that would take maybe one wetting, maybe a little more. Mommy had already told me she had a bunch of different ones she’d already ordered that were waiting at home and just waiting to “hug my little bottom”. I blushed every time that she mentioned that kind of stuff, but it was something I was going to need to be getting used to.  

I eventually settled on an XL Girl’s Goodnite. I knew that there wasn’t a ton of capacity in one of these, but I was fairly confident that I’d be able to wear one for an entire flight, and if I needed to potty, it would contain whatever came out.  

My clothing choice was pretty pedestrian. I’d been growing my hair out a bit that year, mainly with the idea of what I was about to undertake, but I’d also never had the chance for it to be that long in my life, and I really liked the look. I pulled it back in a ponytail, and put on a Legend of Zelda shirt and some baggy brown carpenter pants. I’d have worn shorts, but I was worried I’d be cold and wasn’t really worried about my pull-up peeking out.  

I finally made it to the airport and went through security. I didn’t get the random search, and off I went to Gate B5, which is where my flight was heading out of. I got a bottle of water and went to a Subway, ate, and made it to my flight with plenty of time to spare.  

The flight itself was pretty non-eventful. There was a showing of “I Am Sam”, I guess, but overall, it was pretty boring. I fell asleep for the majority of the flight, just like I knew I would wind up doing. I woke up towards the end of the flight, we must have been going over a strange weather system because there was a ton of turbulence. There was one little matter I had to attend to, however, and that was that I had to pee. Not wanting to disappoint Mommy and put me on her bad side already, I knew where it had to go. That was the hard part, though. I had a hard time going sitting down, and there was a bit of turbulence, so I didn’t know what to do. There were flight attendants patrolling the walkways, admonishing anyone without a seatbelt, so unless I wanted to become part of some twisted international incident, I knew I’d better just stay put.  

By the time the turbulence ended, the flight was set into descent mode. I really had to go though, so I got up and booked it to the bathroom. One of the flight attendants objected, but I told her that just could not wait, and unless she wanted to have a mess of pee on her seats, that I’d just as soon go. Even though I was lying, and I knew that my pee was merely going around my waist, I didn’t feel that bad, and went into the bathroom.  

I stood in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. I kind of did look like a teenage girl without makeup; I had feminine enough features, and zero facial hair, so I kind of admired that much about myself. I was also a little shocked as well. In any case, I thought it was a good look for me. Maybe Mommy would pull my hair back; I’m sure she had some plans of her own.  

I stood near the toilet when a short bump in the air started the pee going into my pull-up. After what seemed like a complete eternity, I was relieved when it finally ended and there wasn’t a leak in my pants. It certainly felt filled; I flushed the toilet to pretend like I actually had gone, and waddled back to my seat. It was warm around my private areas, and though I’d imagine it was probably going to itch soon, I knew that it was well worth it. I’d be out of it after I landed, Mommy had assured me at that.  

Finally, the flight landed. As I waited in my seat, pee covering my crotch, I wondered about what was about to face me. I was super excited, if not a little bit nervous. What if this was some strange kidnapping plot, or just someone setting me up to be surprised on some sort of “Candid Camera” where they’d reveal my soaked diaper on live TV? I didn’t think there was a chance of that, but I still had a kernel of worry in my head.  

The rows in front of me started to get up and move towards the front. I stood up and followed after them. I took my backpack from the front of my seat and wandered to the front.  

The airport was cold and somewhat industrious inside. It had a very unwelcoming feel as if it were throwing back to a dark dull day in the middle of the 70s. I was amazed at how cold it was coming from Honolulu; there was a distinct smell outside that was almost foreign to my nostrils. I figured it must have been the bay, or the clouds, or the fog, or something else, but I figured I’d better best be getting used to it.  

I walked down the hall, following the signs to the Baggage Claim, where Mommy said she’d be waiting at. After twist after turn, after twist after turn, I was finally on the escalator on the way down to the baggage claim, clad in a cooling wet pull-up, looking for my new devotion. As I came to the end, I scanned the room, and there she was.  

My heart almost dropped. She was as beautiful in real life as she had been in the pictures. At around 6’1’’ with flaming red hair, dressed in leggings and a black shirt with a brown jacket, she looked every part of the beauty I’d come to imagine she was.  

Our eyes met, we locked on, smiles on both of our faces. I yelled out “MOMMY!!!!” and ran in an infantile way to her, my arms out, ready to lock up, all while probably bringing a lot of unwanted attention onto myself. What a sight I must have been. Maybe it was all in my head; this was a big city after all, and I doubt anyone would have really cared about anything outside of their laser-focused existence. It was that time where kids were coming back from college though, so maybe it was normal. I knew one thing, I didn’t care what anyone thought.  

I reached her arms, and she wrapped me tight. We embraced, while she kissed me on the forehead. “I. AM. SO. GLAD YOU MADE IT!!” Mommy whispered in my ear, picking me up a bit off of my feet. While she had her arms around me, she padded my wet bottom a bit, before whispering. 

“Honey, before we do anything, we’re going to have to take care of this here.”  

She grabbed me by the hand and took me towards a room labeled “Family Restroom”. This was going to be the first diaper change of many I assured myself, and it most definitely was the start of something new that I was extremely excited about. I couldn’t wait. I was finally with my Mommy.  It was going to be the start of something beautiful.

• Like 4
  • BabyGirlSJ changed the title to Falling In Reverse (Updated With Chapter 7)
  • BabyGirlSJ changed the title to Falling In Reverse (Updated With Chapter 6,7, and 8!)

Here’s the last update for the day. I felt in a real writing mood, so you’re all in for a trifecta of treats! Enjoy!

VIII.

I initially thought of how absurd life was. Just a few minutes ago, I had been wandering through one of the busiest airports in the United States by myself. Now, my new Mommy was taking me by the hand through the baggage claim area to a family restroom so that she could change my extremely wet diaper. As we walked through the airport, well, me in a bit of a waddle, I looked up at Mommy and smiled. This was extremely random, but at the same time, felt extremely natural.  

Mommy beamed down at me. “Hon, I am just so glad that you are here, it’s really felt like a long time hasn’t it, or is it just me?” 

“No, it’s not just you, the plane ride felt like an eternity today,” I replied.  

I noticed that Mommy had a purse and a designer backpack-looking thing across her shoulder. I assumed this was probably my diaper bag, though I couldn’t be too sure. It was very stylish though, and really accented Mommy’s jacket quite nicely, I might add. Mommy had a really unique style that really reflected her urban lifestyle, I thought. I really liked her leggings, they really fit on the cold day that today seemed to be. Maybe it was just a daily thing; I wasn’t used to these types of temperatures. 

We got to the door of the family restroom and went in. It was surprisingly clean and spacious; there was a counter on one whole side of the wall, with a sink on one side and a flat surface on the other, with a trash hole on that side. There was a toilet on one of the other corners; maybe Mommy would be using it, but it definitely wasn’t for me.  

“Now Princess, where are we going to be doing this at?” 

I shrugged my shoulders. “Anywhere you feel like, I’ll lay down where you need me to.” 

Mommy went over to the flat surface on the counter and motioned me over. She took a changing pad, a diaper, and some wipes out of her backpack and laid them on the one side. She definitely was prepared, I’ve got to give her credit. I also noticed that she took a few different pieces of clothing out.  As I tried to get a look at what it was, my gaze was interrupted as Mommy lifted me up onto the area and helped position me on the pad.  

“Now baby, Mommy’s got a special outfit picked out for this special occasion, and I just can’t wait to put it on you!” Mommy cooed.  

From here, Mommy undertook the whole process of undressing me to where I was just down to my wet pull-up bulging out in the open. She took off my slip-on shoes, took my socks off, and then pulled my pants off, followed by my helping her with my shirt. She took them and folded them nicely to the side.  

“You won’t be needing these for a while,” Mommy said, laughing, putting them into a plastic bag.  

“Now let’s get you into something fresh and clean honey, you are absolutely soaked! How much did you drink on that trip over? The entire Pacific Ocean?” Mommy tickled me as she questioned me, as if she was some sort of ex-spymaster skilled in tickle torture. I couldn’t help but break into a crazy fit of laughter; I was just so ticklish. As I laughed, more pee shot out into my already-sodden pull-up. Mommy was a teasing sort it seemed, which I was extremely grateful for. Laughter is indeed the best medicine for anything, and anyone who doesn’t think that is just delusional. 

Mommy’s strong fingers made quick work of the two sides of the pullup, with it flopping down in front due to the soaked state that it was in. As soon as she had taken care of that, she pulled out two wipes from the travel container that she had them in.  

The smell of the wipes was almost overpowering and extremely babyish, taking me back to thoughts and smells that  I hadn’t experienced in almost two decades. The coolness of the wipe on my nether areas shot me back to reality. 

“That’s cold Bet…I mean Mommy! Really cold!” I was a bit jumpy. 

“Honey, we have to get your little tushy clean, you wouldn’t want a rash, it would make that cold feeling seem heavenly!” Mommy spoke, gently lifting my legs up, and making quick work of the rest of my bottom. She unfolded a diaper out; it had pink sides and a bunch of cartoons on the front of it.  

“Here, lift up a bit, we’ll get the hang of this eventually,” Mommy added. I gave her a little push up in the air, and she finally got me straightened out and situated on top of the diaper.  

My bottom plopped down onto the cushion that was to be my new toilet. Mommy folded the front up, taped twice on each side, and smoothed down the front to ensure a snug fit. I had to admit, it fit really well; Mommy seemed like she really knew what she was doing.  

“So what do you think?” Mommy asked, looking down at me.  

“Think about what?” I asked.  

“That’s your first diaper change silly,” Mommy laughed. “The first of many to come.”  

Mommy balled up my used pull-up, put the two wipes inside and threw it away down the trash hole on near the edge of the counter.  

“Now let’s look at your pretty outfit I got for you, I see you have your hair all nice and pretty, but Mommy will make it even better.” 

I had no idea going into here that not only was I getting my diaper changed, but I was undergoing a full transformation, as well.  

Mommy pulled out the clothes she’d had picked out, and they were…cute? One was a pink shirt with a “Mommy’s Princess” across the front in white, elegant lettering, with a little white crown underneath of it.  

For my bottoms, Mommy had picked up a white skirt to go with a set of striped, matching leggings. I looked a bit shocked that it was happening so fast, and I think Mommy could almost read my mind.  

“Hon, this is how things are going to be from now on, you asked to be a little girl, and I’m granting you that request, so if you are, you’re going to be dressed appropriately, no arguing.”  

Mommy pulled up the shirt and lifted it over my head, bringing it down and helping me put my arms on it. She then moved to the front and pulled my leggings up, having me lift my bottom up as she pulled it up over the diaper I was currently in. The skirt followed, and I was completely dressed.  

Pulling out some white Mary Jane shoes, Mommy had me slip them on, before instructing me to go sit on the potty so she could do my hair.  

“Honeybug, I just love your little curls in your hair, it’s going to make Mommy so happy to be able to do your hair up in some little cute directions.” 

Mommy finished my hair, and then told me “Now get up and let me know what you think hon, ohk?”  

I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. It was a little shocking, but I have to admit that I’d never looked so good in my life, and I looked every part the little girl that wanted to be with her new Mommy. Tears of happiness started forming in my eyes; I couldn’t believe that someone I’d just met in person for the first time could bring so much joy.  

“Mommy….thank you so much, I feel like a little beautiful Princess.”  

“You are hon, you’re Mommy’s Princess now, and Mommy isn’t going to let any mean people or any mean things get you down, you’re all mine now.” 

“Oh, and I almost forgot Princess, you’re going to need this”, Mommy added, pulling a purple pacifier out and popping it into my mouth. 

Mommy put my old clothes in my diaper bag, took me by the hand, and began walking outside. We were quite a sight, and was it a little humiliating? Absolutely. But you know what? I had my Mommy now, and that’s all that mattered. As long as she was happy, and I was making her happy, that’s all that mattered to me.  

People stared at the overgrown infant being led through the baggage claim. Some pointed and laughed, others turned away in disgust or out of some embarrassed feeling for me. I guess I blushed a little, but I was pretty oblivious for the most part. I was more engrossed in the hand I had leading me, and the shifting of my newly changed diaper from side to side as I walked. It was definitely going to take some getting used to.  

As we left through the automatic doors, we walked through several flights of stairs to get to where Mommy had parked her car. It was a nice BMW X5. She took me to the back doors and opened it up. There was a giant car seat inside and she motioned for me to get inside. It was very well cushioned, and I have to admit, I felt like I was riding in my own little throne.  

As Mommy began buckling me in,  she started talking. “Honey, I’m going to let you talk in big people talk for the way back home, but as soon as we cross through those doors and I show you around, the rest of the baby rules are going to snap right into place, are we understood?” 

My mouth had a lisp coming back from behind the pacifier. “Yeth Mommy.” 

Mommy finished buckling me in. “That’s a good little Princess, I can’t wait to take you home, we’re just going to have so much fun!” 

She got into the driver’s seat, turned on the ignition and began to drive. I couldn’t wait to be home.  

• Like 7

IX.

From the time we left the airport, I felt more and more overwhelmed. Not at the fact that I was dressed as a baby girl in a car seat of a woman’s SUV whom I’d made an internet connection with; no, the real overwhelming thing was the sheer size of where Mommy lived. There were cars everywhere, and it felt like there wasn’t an inch where you could actually move freely, let alone breathe. I was glad that I wasn’t the one driving.  

“Princess, if you don’t mind, Mommy will take you and drive you around a bit to show you your new city,” Mommy looked at me back through the review mirror.  

“Fanks Mommy, Im so exwited!” I replied lispily through the front of my pacifier. 

We wound up north of the airport on the 101 Freeway; it seemed like there were more cars on this stretch of road than I’d seen in the entirety of my short life on the planet. It was definitely an eye-opening moment.  

The only thing about San Francisco that I knew about (besides Mommy mentioning a few places she’d gone around to during our conversations) was from what I’d seen on TV, and basically “Full House”. I think I may have deluded myself into thinking that there was going to be an endless green grassy field filled with identical boxy bay-windowed houses peeking over it. I probably was setting myself up for disappointment; that generally was the case. I had similar thoughts in Honolulu, too, I guess, and thought that turned out well. I pictured it being a giant beach filled with palm trees and hula dancers, but it was far much more than that, and for that, I was extremely grateful.  

San Francisco was no different. The skyline was awe-inspring. Mommy took an exit off of the freeway and we entered into an area that I’d almost describe as a giant concrete canyon. It wasn’t a bad thing, either; there were a lot of the buildings that just seemed to stretch up towards the sky. I think I may have crunched up my neck from trying to look up at the seemingly-endless stretches of glass panes rising as high as the heavenly blue skies overhead.  

We drove all over the place; we saw the TransAmerica Pyramid, the Ferry Building, Chinatown, and everything in-between. We wound around by the newish baseball stadium that had been built a few years earlier. Mommy was a big baseball fan, and promised that we’d be able to take in a few games there, as she got tickets from her firm. I was unsure of how I’d feel going to a game in my new attire, but Mommy’s rules reigned supreme now, I supposed, so we’d have to cross that bridge when we got to it.  

“Hon, are you hungry at all? I’m not going to make you eat baby food this time, because I don’t have any, so you can pick something out to eat this once, I won’t mind,” Mommy said with a wink.  

Airplane food had never really appealed to me, and that Subway I’d had was really far off. It might be my last “real” meal in awhile, so I figured I’d take Mommy up on her offer; it was really nice of her to do so, after all.  

“That sounds great, Mommy, I’m really hungry” 

“Oh honey, I thought so, you didn’t eat much on the flight over, did you? I don’t blame you, the food on those things is always just so icky..what would you like?” 

Honestly, it took me a bit aback. I’d rarely, if ever, been asked to choose a place to eat. I had a lot of different foods that I liked, but I was almost always tagging along and usually got stuck going to places that everyone else wanted. This, as a result, was actually really nice on Mommy’s part. She could have drilled me into something she thought I needed, or what she wanted, but she really wanted to make me a part of things, I supposed.  

“Mexican food? Aren’t there supposed to be lots of good Mexican restaurants out here I’m told?” 

“Oh hon, you have no idea. There’s a great place on every corner…I’ll take you to one of my favorites; and…please, get whatever you want.  

I’ll be honest, I’d grown up in an area derived of what one would consider “passing” Mexican food, much less the “good stuff”, so I was really excited to be able to try something authentic for once.  

We drove around an endless sea of mid-rise buildings until we finally stopped where Mommy was looking for; it had a big sign called “LA CORNETA” on the front of it. There was no place to park, but they had valet parking on the front of it. Mommy got out and gave money to the valet, before stepping around the back. 

“Hold up, I need to get my daughter out of the car real quick before you take this.” 

My daughter. That really sunk in to me. It made me feel like I…belonged? Was part of something? In any case, it gave me some butterflies and feelings of warmth and happiness that had been otherwise lacking inside of me for quite a long time prior.  

The valet nodded at Mommy and took his place on the side of the car, waiting to switch places. I don’t think he was expecting what was coming out of the car to meet him.  

Mommy came around and opened the side of the car door, revealing me in all of my glory to the outside world. She expertly unbuckled me from my three-point harness, grabbed my diaper bag sitting on the other side of the seat, and helped me out. Mommy took my pacifier out and set it in the little cup hole on my car seat, all in perfect view of the valet.  

The valet gave a look like he was a caveman watching the first piece of fire being made. He said nothing, but the look on his face said all that needed to be said. He shook his head, got in the car, and drove off. I felt a bit embarrassed.  

“Now Babydoll, you’re going to have to get used to things like that, and besides, baby girls don’t care about who sees them all dressed up when they’re out; they’re content just being cute, as you should be too,” she said, ruffling my hair.  

Mommy grabbed my hand and walked me inside. The restaurant had an exceptionally bright interior; it was full of yellow with a bunch of, what I thought, very neat artwork of plants, animals, and a few people mixed in. I always liked to think of myself as a bit cultured in my prior life, and I always appreciated artwork, no matter the medium that it found itself in. This was no different.  

People looked at me funny when I waddled in with Mommy, but I didn’t care. I was at a great restaurant that Mommy liked, getting to eat with her, and spending a lot of time with her on a new adventure. I looked like an overgrown toddler, and I’m sure that people probably thought I was special or something, but honestly? It really didn’t matter to me. I didn’t know these people, and even if I had, I still wouldn’t care, because I was with someone special to me.  

The menu at this place? It was outstanding. There were so many options to choose from. Tacos, burritos, fajitas, shrimp cocktail, and many others. If there was something that you’d think would be in there, it was there. I had so many potential decisions to make, but I knew I could only make one.  

“So baby, what are you going to have?” Mommy asked, interrupting my thoughts, “you get to pick one sweetiebear, so make it count.” 

I was never great at making decisions, and really, if there had been an Olympic sport of procrastination, I’d have been up near the top of the list for gold-winning participants. I overthought everything, or would get anxiety thinking about contingencies that were never likely to happen, and it really paralyzed me. This, picking food, was no different. 

“Burrito I guess, I’ll get a Veggie Burrito, Mommy, that sounds amazing.” I finally decided to put one thing out there. The lady working at the counter looked a little taken aback at me using the term Mommy to refer to Mommy, but again, I wasn’t sure that I actually cared.  

“Veggie Burrito it is,” Mommy said to the woman working. “Can we get some apple juice for her, too?” 

The lady nodded, gave Mommy an apple juice container, and then gave us some chips and salsa. Mommy took me by the hand and led me back to a booth in the back, other stuff carrying along in her other hand. “Her”? Mommy was really used to this, I thought. I was happy she was really being accommodating, something she seemed more than happy to do.  

We got to the booth, and Mommy had me sit down next to her. She popped a straw in the juice box, and had me start sipping on it. In the meantime, she got up and walked to the salsa bar, grabbing some for herself, and (hopefully) me. 

Mommy sat back down, putting a few of the salsa containers in front of me.  

“Here baby, have some chips, you’ll really like them, they’re some of my absolute favorites!” 

I dug in; they had an intense saltiness that I cannot describe, and the taste of the salsa was just so delectable. I’d never had anything that had tasted like it before, the spices were just dancing on my tongue.  

We finished the chips and spent the better part of waiting for our regular food just making small talk. Mommy was telling me about some great kids’ activities around the area, and told me about the zoo and the two main aquariums in town that she was going to be taking me to visit in the near future. As she sat there and talked, I sat there and stared. I couldn’t believe that someone so beautiful was happy having *me* around. Me. The anti-social ruralite who’d gone on an adventure to escape the boredom of everyday life, and wound up finding an even bigger adventure along that road. I never thought of myself as that special, but it seemed like Mommy did.  

Finally, the food got there. It was the biggest burrito I’d ever seen, it seemed bigger than my head! I was so used to stuff from Taco Bell, I had no idea that burritos came in sizes this big. I think my eyes were as big as saucers.  

“I’d say that you’ve never seen anything like that before, babygirl!” Mommy chuckled. “Put it over in front of me, and I’ll get it ready for you.” 

I moved it in front of Mommy and she took her knife and fork and began cutting it up into small pieces. I don’t think she trusted me to eat it all on my own, maybe she didn’t trust me with knives. I didn’t blame her, I suppose.  

As Mommy took the knife and fork to the burrito, I fidgeted a bit; I was having  a little issue. I really had to pee. Obviously, I couldn’t just ask Mommy for the potty, she’d just point out that I had my potty on my little tushy. I started fidgeting even more, which caught her attention.  

“What’s wrong baby?” Mommy asked, pausing the cutting.  

“I..I have to pee,” I replied back, blushing.  

“Well, I don’t see the problem, you’ve got your diaper on, you know where it goes.”  

This time, she said it pretty loudly, audible enough for people to look in our direction. I continued blushing.  

“Sorry Mommy,” I muttered back, embarrassed.  

“It’s ok baby, but that’s why we put you back in diapers in the first place, you need to use them like they’re intended.” 

Once again, people began looking in our direction. Once again, neither one of us at our table seemed to care. I guess, I cared. Mommy was just doing her job as Mommy. I should have known what to expect with this, and shouldn’t have been making a scene.  

I moved around a little, finally relaxed, and started to feel a warmth spreading out from my crotch and into my diaper. The hot feeling felt so nice as it spread across my diaper area. It kept going further back until it reached the crack of my bottom. I felt much more relieved and then sat back on the table. I think Mommy could tell what I’d done, she just smiled and spoke softly.  

“Feeling better now baby?”  

I nodded, and turned to my plate. “Yes Mommy” 

Mommy reached under my skirt and squished the front of my diaper. 

“I think you’ll be alright for now, I’ll just change you later when we get home.” 

I turned down to my plate; Mommy had taken the pleasure of cutting it up so that it went from looking like a burrito in a shell to looking like more of a Jackson Pollack with burrito bits substituted for paint. It was a good job, I thought.  

“You can feed yourself this once,” Mommy said softly, kissing me on the head, “I really hope you enjoy it.” 

I dug into the food, it was amazing. The flavors all played a nice song on my tastebuds. It was really the right way to end the trip through this beautiful city. 

After we were done, Mommy opened up the diaper bag and took a travel pack of wipes out, opening up the container and taking one out.  

“Hands on the table,” she instructed.  

I put my hands on the table, and Mommy went over them with the wipe. She then had me face her and took the wipe to my face, wiping me all over around my mouth.  

“A bit of a messy eater, but that’s why we have these!” Mommy chirped. “C’mon hon, let’s go out to the car.” 

She slung my diaper bag over her shoulder, and held out her hand, motioning for me to take hers. As I stood up, I peed a little more, the sitting down seemed to be crimping how much I was going. I felt like I’d pushed it to the brink, and yet, my skirt and leggings were dry. Was really absorbent, I thought.  

I waddled after Mommy as we went through the dining room of the restaurant and out onto the street. Mommy handed the valet her ticket and pretty soon, he was back with the car. Mommy opened up my door on the back and buckled me.  

“You really are wet, honey, hopefully this will hold up until we get home, I could change you out here, but I’m getting anxious to take you home, so this will just have to do.” 

She popped the pacifier in my mouth and got in the front to drive.  

“I live across the Bay in San Rafael, so it’ll be a little bit hon.” 

“No pwobwem Mommeh” I spoke through the pacifier.  

I began to suck more intently on the pacifier, my eyes getting a lot heavier. The day had worn me out, and I’d just gone through a long day. I was overwhelmed, but in a happy way, complete with a wet diaper, cute clothes and in the car of a beautiful woman who babied me. I’d really hit the jackpot, or won some lottery. We’d be home soon, I thought, beginning to doze off and having dreams of the Eden that awaited me on the other side of the Bay.

• Like 6
  • BabyGirlSJ changed the title to Falling In Reverse (Updated With Chapter 9)

X.

“Wake up Princess, we’re home!”  

The car finally stopped and I groggily awoke. There was drool running down my chin and my neck was a little sore from having my head laying to the side of my car seat. As my eyes started to adjust to my surroundings, I started to take everything in. My seat was cold and a little itchy; I’d peed in my diaper quite a bit at the restaurant and on the beginning of the journey to my new home, and it was definitely in need of a change.  

I looked out the window and saw my new living situation. It was a mid-century modern home built on a hillside and surrounded by medium height redwood trees. There were several decks off the side and a hot tub on the lowest deck. The middle of the house was several stories high and, from the looks of it, was quite atrium-like. There were plants growing around the deck, which set off my plant-nerd tendencies. There were philodendrons, a few passion flower plants, and several pots of sedum. Towards the back setting off into what appeared to be a back yard, there was a pomegranate tree. The house looked like something from an HGTV model home; apparently being an attorney made you a lot of money. Mommy certainly had done well for herself.  

As I gazed in awe at the surroundings of Mommy’s house, I was interrupted by the shadow of Mommy stepping in front of my window, opening the door. Cool, humid air blew into the car, surrounding my body inside of the car’s chamber.  

“Rise and shine honey, we need to go in and get you situated, and DEFINITELY need to change that wet diaper of yours before you get a bad rash.” 

She was right, I supposed. I held up my arms while she worked her magic on the straps, finally freeing me from my confinement in what was really a comfy car seat. Between the swollen diaper and the comfortable chair, I really felt like I was riding on air while Mommy took the drive home. I was a little miffed that I’d fallen asleep; I really wanted to see what the views off of the Golden Gate Bridge looked like. I’m sure there’d be plenty of opportunities to satisfy that in the future, though, as Mommy worked in San Francisco and promised to take me along some of the times so that I could experience the fun things the city had to offer.  

After I’d become unbuckled, Mommy grabbed my hand and helped me down the drop from the backseat to the waiting ground outside. My legs were a little wobbly, still suffering from drowsiness, but it was nice to be outside. The air smelled so clean outside; it had a crisp smell that kind of resembled Pine-Sol, but in a nice, non-abrasive way. It was just so beautiful; up until the last school year, I’d never really experienced any sort of form of anything that resembled this. I was used to dusty skies, mobile homes, and desolate hills; I hadn’t prepared myself for something resembling this sort of beauty.  

Mommy gently pulled me along with her; she had my diaper bag slung across her shoulder, and walked confidently towards the house. We walked up a set of stairs leading up to the main floor, and Mommy took out her keychain, unlocked the doors, opened them, and we walked in.  

This didn’t look like a house for someone who was expecting a new baby, I thought. The main floor was filled with various exotic statues, paintings, and various other decorations. Mommy seemed like she must have been an extensive world traveler, and must have really taken an interest in each place that she’d gone to. 

“Welcome to your new home, Princess! I’ll show you around, and then we’ll go get you situated, does that sound ok?”

I nodded. “Mmmhmmm” was my only response. 

“Good girl, let’s take the trip!” 

She took me to a room off the back of the kitchen, which is what I assumed to be the living room. The room was enormous and had a baby grand piano on one side, and a giant couch on the other side, facing a built-in fireplace with a set of giant windows opening up a great view onto the trees behind the house. I assumed that it probably made for good wildlife viewing, to be sure.  

“This is the living room, I’ve got some stuff I’m going to set up in here for you so that you can play in here while Mommy works,” she pointed over to a corner where a folded up pack n’ play was sitting in an unopened box.  

“Let’s go look at more hon, I’ve still got more to show you.” 

We took a walk through the kitchen, which looked like something a professional chef would have set up at their house. The countertops meshed so well with the flooring inside of the kitchen; Mommy definitely had some great taste.  

We walked through the rest of the main floor and Mommy showed me her office, Samantha’s room (“You don’t need to be in there unless she takes you!”), the laundry room, the bathrooms (“You won’t be using that except for baths, so don’t get any ideas”), and down through the basement, which was set up as a home theatre setup, with various exotic trinkets from various places that I probably hadn’t heard of.  

“Now let’s go upstairs so that you can see Mommy’s room, and…wait for it, honey, YOURS!”  

I had to say, I was really excited, at least a little giddy. We walked all the way up one flight of stairs, back through the dining room, and back up another set of stairs. There were three sets of doors at the top.  

“Now hon, Mommy’s room is right here,” Mommy said, pointing over to the room. “Let’s go in and take a look”.  

We went in, and it just smelled of beauty, like a flowery heaven. There was a giant bed inside of there, with a playpen set up next to it, several dressers, a TV, and a fireplace. It was like a chamber set up for a Queen. There was an en suite built off the side, which faced the same set of trees the living room’s view did.  

We walked back out, and Mommy pointed out one of the doors was a bathroom, which, once again, wasn’t for me, except for baths.  

At the end of the corner, there was a closed-door with “Welcome Baby Girl!” printed on a giant piece of paper hanging from the front of the door. I had to admit, I couldn’t wait to see what was inside.  

“Awwwright hon, here you go!” Mommy opened the door.  

The room was magnificent. It had pink walls with several white shelves filled with stuffed animals on it. There was a giant painting on one wall of a bunch of unicorns in some beautiful clouds, and a giant “PRINCESS’ CASTLE” painted over top. I couldn’t help but notice the furniture either; there was a giant white crib In one corner, filled with pillows and a teddy bear. I got closer to it; there was a “My 1st Teddy” on a sign around its neck. Very cute, I thought.  

Next to the crib was a rocking chair with a moving ottoman in front of it. Near the other side of the wall in the corner was a large changing table, filled with stacks of diapers on one side and several tubs of wipes on the other. There was a diaper genie sitting next to it. The room looked fit for any little girl; I found it to be really impressive. I stood agape, and tears started to form in my eyes a bit.  

“What do you think, cutie? Is it everything you’ve always dreamed of?”  

“Umm uhhh yes, yes it is, I have no words, Mommy,” I ran over to her and gave her a big hug. I had never felt so much joy in my life, much less so much love. “Thank you, Mommy, thank you soooo much!” I started over and over.  

“I told you that I’d have something nice set up for you Hon, I really hope you like it!”  

“I do, I really really do.”  

“Now let’s get you changed out of that icky diaper honey;, go ahead, hop on up there!” Mommy said, patting the surface of the table.  

I compliantly went up to the table and pushed myself up there with Mommy’s help, and then laid myself down, positioning myself for a change. It was the first of many diaper changes that were going to take place on the table, and definitely within the house. I was a little overwhelmed to be sure, and I really just wanted to take everything in.  

Mommy took my skirt off, and slipped my leggings down, revealing an extremely swelled diaper. 

“Wow honey, you really did a number on this didee, you are absolutely soaked, I’m surprised you didn’t leak!” Mommy said in an exaggerated voice.  

Grabbing a few wipes, she undid the tapes on the diaper, and it flopped down, heavy from all of the pee. In one quick fell swoop, she grabbed my legs, pulled me up, and put the diaper on the side. The cool air on my area did feel nice, and I hoped that the itchiness would be going away with this change.  

“Hmm, you’re a little red down there honey, we’re going to need to put some cream on there so you don’t get a rash.” 

Taking the wipes out, she went over all of my diaper area, taking special care to go over my red areas a few times to make sure it was clear of urine. It was a refreshing feeling to be clean again down there.  

Mommy grabbed a new diaper and lifted me up again, sliding it underneath me and popping my bottom down on it. She then took out a tube of rash cream from a door on the table, popped a little out and rubbed it all in. It felt so nice, just absolutely amazing.  

By this time, I’d gotten a little excited, and my little person decided it was a time to rise to the occasion. Mommy took it in stride and laughed a little. 

“We like our diapers changed quite a bit, don’t we?” She chuckled. “Hold on, I’ve got something for that.” 

Mommy took a wipe and rubbed it up and down the shaft over and over, going in increasing speeds before that dam finally burst, thankfully mostly going in the wipe.  

“Well aren’t you Old Faithful, that’s the last one of those you’re going to be having for quite a while, so hopefully you enjoyed it.” Mommy added, cleaning up around the areas where the fluids had landed. I was a little embarrassed, to say the least.  

Mommy then took out something from another drawer and slipped it over my hands, clicking them locked.  

“Honey, I can put you in a chastity cage that I had bought for this occasion, or I can put you in these mittens, I’m worried that you may be a little too excited about your new status and may just take some…liberties.” 

“Mittens Mommy” I nodded.  

“Mittens it is,” Mommy tightened them around my hands.  

With that done, Mommy finished taping up the front of my diaper, popping the tapes into place, and once again, running her hands over it to ensure a good fit.  

“I’m just going to keep you in a shirt and your diaper around the house; the floors are heated, so you shouldn’t get too cold. I want to be able to check your diaper for when I need to change you, so this is the easiest.” 

I nodded; I really didn’t mind the attire, it was somewhat liberating to be able to just walk around a house in a shirt, underwear, and frilly socks, even if that underwear was a diaper.  

“Now honey, let’s go downstairs, we have some things to talk about.”  

• Like 2
  • BabyGirlSJ changed the title to Falling In Reverse (Updated With Chapter 10)

XI.

“Now, hon, we need to have a serious conversation.” 

We’d walked down into her cavernous living room, and our “conversation” started. I wondered when something like this would be coming; we’d gotten on so casually since I landed, and I knew that sooner or later, we’d have to get down to brass tacks.  

“You obviously like being a girl, you want to be a girl, and quite frankly, I’m happy to make that happen for you.” 

I nodded and started, “It’s really what I want…” 

“Now let me interrupt you there for a bit; I have more that I need to say to you.”

“Hon, this is the start of something new for both of us. I’ve had what you call, play partners, before, but this is quite an undertaking for me. I’m really a busy lady, and I have a lot going on. I’ve had to move quite a few things and call in a few favors in anticipation of all of this.” 

Mommy continued. “So here’s what I’m going to propose. I have an adoption agreement ready to put into motion. I want to change your name to reflect your new status as my daughter.” 

I really couldn’t believe what I was hearing; I kept listening to Mommy more. 

“I know that we talked about you spending a trial run here this summer and then deciding something after that, but with all the work that I’ve put into this; I’m ready to take you in full-time if you agree to it.” 

Mommy kept going.  

“That means, if you agree, I’m officially your parent; I’m going to also put a power-of-attorney over you so that I can manage your affairs and take care of your decision making, that’s if you decide to go through with this. Do you understand?” 

I nodded in agreement.  

“Good. Now the other thing is, if you want to really be a girl, I have the resources here to make that happen. Next week, we can take you to a doctor, get you started on hormones, and eventually go through surgery. Do you want surgery?” 

I hadn’t really thought of it before. It was kind of a big question, I thought. But, I did want to be a girl and have all of the girl parts, at least on the outside.  

“Y..yes I would, Mommy.” 

“Ok then. That can be taken care of, I’ll call and get you on the schedule there for next week. We could go through normal channels, but given the fact of your new…stature in society, there may be people that think that there’s too much going on for you to start. I’ve already called and explained your case to a friend of mine who specializes in this kind of thing, and she’s agreed to take you on; we just have to get you on the schedule.” 

“The other thing is, I want to be able to name you for your new life; I’ve gone out, bought some baby name books, and settled on a few. It’s not all that different than when I picked out Samantha’s name with her dad!” Mommy chuckled.  

“So I don’t want to be a giant dictator, and even though I’ll take control of your whole existence, I’m practical and will let you have input from time-to-time, if I deem it. Here’s the names that I have: Jaclyn, Celeste, Olivia, and Ava. Do you like any of them?” 

I had to admit that I thought Jaclyn and Olivia were the two I liked the most. “Um Mommy, I like Jaclyn and Olivia, can I have one for my first and middle name?”  

“Hmmm, what were you thinking?” 

“Jaclyn…as the first name…Olivia as the middle name…but really, it’s up to you,” I added. This was probably the last bit of input I’d actually be able to give, despite Mommy’s promises. But I was fine with that, she obviously was smart and knew her way around things. 

“Perfect Hon, that’s what we’ll make it then. You’ll be Jaclyn Olivia Banks.” 

“That sounds…wonderful!”  

“So Hon, I can start the adoption process, we can take you to the court and get your name and gender changed at the same time if that’s what you wind up wanting. I’m not going to pressure you, and I’d even wait until the end of the summer for you to make your decision. We can start the medication in the meantime, since I know that’s something you really want to do, but if you don’t feel comfortable making a decision right now, well, we can wait on that. You’re here all summer after all.” 

She also added, “Now hon, this is going to be a one-time offer, and I’m willing to give you all of the time you need. You need to know though, I’ll keep you in diapers while you’re here, but I honestly won’t feel comfortable regressing you if there’s a chance that you’ll just wind up leaving at the end of it. I don’t need to be putting a bunch of time and effort into something just to watch it go away.” 

She was right, I thought. At the end of the summer, what was I really going to be going back to? Smoking marijuana with Alanna and laughing at tourists on Waikiki? Getting knees deep into a program that I may or may not actually have any interest in? I knew if I went back, I’d only have regret, especially after seeing how well Mommy had set things up for me.  I guess I could take until the end of the summer, but what would that all really accomplish? I knew that I wanted to be in diapers. I just knew it. I knew I wanted to be Mommy’s girl. I knew that too. So without really giving it much thought, I just blurted out.  

“I’ll do it! Adopt me! I want to be your girl!” I yelled, consequences be damned. I knew this was probably a case of “Be careful what you wish for,” but honestly, I didn’t care. My impulsiveness knew no bounds. Here I’d been at this place for all of a few hours, and here I was already signing my adult life away. Did I make the right decision? I didn’t know at the time, but honestly, I wasn’t really ready to live in the alternative. I didn’t want to go back to my actual family, and if I was being candid with myself, I didn’t want to go back to college life either. I had Alanna to pal around with there, sure, but both sets of those existences felt so cold and distant. 

Mommy honestly looked a little shocked at my sudden outburst. I don’t think she was really expecting it; she always came across as a logical lady, and definitely not someone who would have entered into something like that so quickly.  

“Now are you sure about this? Like really really sure? Once you agree to it, we’ll go get the paperwork started, and well, there’s probably no turning back. Don’t you think you’ll miss anything? Don’t you want to give it some thought?” 

“Mommy, I’ve never been sure of anything in my life as much as what I’m telling you now. I want to be your baby girl, forever and ever.” 

“Aww thank you honey, come get into Mommy’s arms, I want to give you a big hug!” Mommy bent over and hugged me tightly, kissing me on the forehead.  

“I’ll go and get everything started tomorrow morning, I’ll have some people at my office put it together, email it over here, we’ll sign it, and  go from there, how does that sound?”

“Umm, perfect Mommy, you do what you need to.” 

“Now honey, there’s also the whole thing with Mommy’s work. I’m really a busy woman, and I have a lot going on with clients, cases, and other things. As much as I want to be able to spend every minute with you, I still need to pay the bills around here, this place doesn’t just pay for itself, you know.”

“Of course, Mommy.”

“So hon, here’s the deal. I’ve got two weeks off from work due to my “new arrival”, and after that, we’re going to have to get you a babysitter. I’d like to use Samantha, ideally, as I think you two could use the bonding time, but she’s going to be at her dad’s for awhile, so, well, we’re going to have to find alternatives.” 

“I think I may just wind up putting you with my friend Dana; she’s got a few kids of her own, and runs her own daycare, so that may be where we wind up settling you at. I’ve explained your situation to her, and she’s willing to take you in over there, but that’s wouldn’t start for a few weeks. When Sam comes back, we can alternate you in places, but you don’t need to worry about that, it really doesn’t concern you, you just need to be cute and quiet.” 

Finally, Mommy concluded.  

“So now honey, I let you have a lot of leash today. You got to talk like an adult, you got to eat mostly like an adult, and I let you have a little decision making. Did you enjoy it?” 

“Um well, yeah it was ok.” 

“Well, since it’s your first night here, and you’ve already gone through a lot today, I’m going to extend those limited privileges that you have until you go to bed tonight. I’ll order a pizza later, we can watch a movie, and I’ll give you a bath and put you to bed.  Tomorrow, when you wake up, you’ll have gone to bed as someone who is 18 and will be waking up as someone who is considered 18 months. Am I clear on that?” 

“Yes, Mommy.” 

“Good girl, I knew you’d see it Mommy’s way. Let’s go get your playpen out, and I’ve got some toys for you. Mommy has a little bit of work to do, so I’ll put some cartoons on and you can play while I work.”

Mommy went and unfolded the pack n’ play, but before she helped me in, she lifted my shirt and checked my diaper. It was wet. In the middle of Mommy and my discussion, I’d emptied the contents of my apple juice into my diaper.  

“Well, hon, let’s get you changed before you start playing. I wouldn’t want you leaking onto the playpen when we don’t have to. You wait here real quick.” 

I waited while Mommy ran upstairs and came back down with a diaper, wipes, and a changing pad. She had a basket of diapering supplies that she brought along with her. 

Seeing my quizzical look, she explained herself. “I can’t always be taking you up to your room when you need to be changed; you’re going to be changed wherever is convenient, so I needed to bring these down here, since we’ll be spending a lot of time in here.” 

I nodded. It made a lot of sense.  

“Now go ahead and lay down, I’ll get you changed and then we can each do our thing.” 

“Otay Mommy.” 

I went and laid down on the now-unfolded pad. Mommy got down on her knees, flipped my shirt up, and made quick work of my diaper. She opened the tapes, rolled me back, took the diaper out from under me, wiped the entirety of my diaper area, and, while my butt was still in the air, slipped a new diaper underneath me, and set me down on it. She took some baby powder, sprinkled it on, and taped the new diaper up. She took the old wipes, put them in the diaper, rolled it up and taped it, and went off to throw it away.  

Mommy reappeared about a minute later. “Now let’s go in your playpen, honey, I think you’ll have a lot of fun. I’ll put some cartoons on too, how does Mickey Mouse sound?”

“Good! Really good, Mommy!” 

“Ok Princess, let’s do this.” 

Mommy helped me into the playpen and put some toys in there. There were some blocks, Barbies and stuffed animals, and I made up a whole set of adventure in my own little head, offering up a whole host of twists and turns that they found themselves in. I used a bunch of different voices, and would alternate between playing and seeing what types of shenanigans Mickey and his friends were getting into on the TV. Mommy sat on the couch and worked, occasionally looking up from it to give me a smile.  

I finally felt free. It was life simplified to its maximum, but you know what? I finally felt like I was in a situation that I needed to be in. Sitting in diapers, playing with dolls, watching cartoons; this is what I’d really been missing. Sure, I gave a lot up to get to this point, and I’d undoubtedly be giving up even more in the future to come, but you know, I think it was really going to fill a void in my life.  

After quite a while, Mommy finished her work and ordered the pizza. I was having so much fun and was so enthralled in the playpen, that I didn’t even realize that it was time for dinner until I heard the doorbell ring. Mommy walked over and paid for it, and went and set it on the dining room table. I heard a little bit of a noise, and finally, she came in to get me for dinner.  

“Din-din time Princess, I hope you like the pizza!”  

Mommy helped me out of the playpen, and took me by the hand from the living room into the adjoining dining room. My eyes got as big as saucers when I saw what was waiting for me. There was a my-size high chair, with a sippy cup sitting on the side of it.  

“The princess has her own throne!” Mommy said jokingly. We walked over to it, she let go of my hand, and popped open the tray.  

“C’mon honey, get up here,” Mommy motioned her hand as if she was selling me something good. 

I obediently climbed up, and Mommy snapped the tray into place. It felt…elevated. Mommy brought the pizza box over, and took a few slices out. It was a thin crust pepperoni, so I wound up with squares. Mommy tore them into smaller pieces and put them onto a pink plate with a Peppa Pig design.  

Mommy let me feed myself that night. We talked the whole time at dinner, with Mommy pointing out each of the different artifacts in the house and told me about how she got them and what they actually were. We talked about the different museums and the ocean and the beach. I ate while alternating drinks of the grape juice in my sippy cup. It honestly was one of the best dinner conversations that I’d ever had in my life; save the best for last, I thought.  

After we’d both eaten, I’d made quite a mess of my fingers and my face. Mommy got a few wipes and after wiping down the tray, she used another to clean my sullied areas. Once she was done, she took me back into the living room, where she let me play for about an hour more. I peed while I played; the juice really seemed like it went through me fast for some reason, faster than usual. I hadn’t felt the need to pee so fast in quite a long time. I was thankful I had the diaper there, as I could just keep playing and not have to run to the bathroom. It really was a lot more convenient.  

“Alright honey, Mommy’s work is done, do you want to get ready for bed and watch a movie with Mommy tonight?” 

“Pleease Mommy?” I gave her puppy dog eyes.  

“Oh of course honey, let’s go upstairs and get you a bath and into some jammies, and then we’ll get you a bottle and we’ll find something to watch. You’ve had a long day and went through a lot, so I think a warm bath is just what your little tushy needs.”  

Mommy helped me out of the playpen again. She took my hand and led me upstairs up into the bathroom.  

“Oh you’ve just soaked your diaper again, are you sure you didn’t need them before you came here? You are just a pee machine there, missy.”  

I could only laugh at Mommy’s commentary. It was true, I had peed a lot today, but then again, that’s what the diapers were for, right? 

Mommy turned on the water and ran a bath. She took off my diaper and my shirt, and had me go and sit in the bathtub. She expertly ran through all the protocols of a good bath; she washed my hair, cleaned all of my areas with soap, and then let me play with some rubber animals and cups for the rest of the time.  

“Honey, it’s time to get out now, I wouldn’t want you turning into a prue-y, would I?”

“Nuh uh Mommy.”

Mommy took a towel off the rack and dried me all over.  

“Now hon, can I trust you to go lay up on the change table like a good little girl?”

“Yes Mommy.” I followed her directions exactly, walking to my room with Mommy following and stationing myself on the table.  

Mommy went over and got some jammies, they were a fleece zip-up with Minnie Mouse on them; I was surprised to see that they made them in my size.  

She took a new diaper out, and put it on me, before taking the jammies, placing them around me, and then zipping it up.  

“One last thing,” Mommy said, going over to one of the drawers.  

She took out a brush and brushed my hair. “We’ll give you a new style tomorrow, but you look really cute now, Cutiebutt!”  

Mommy took my hand and we went downstairs into the living room again. She had me sit on the couch while she got me a drink from the kitchen. As I waited, I thought about how nice this living room was, and especially how nice the couch was to sit on. It felt like I was getting eaten up by  it, and it just had a really comfy feeling to sit on.  

Mommy appeared a short time later carrying a somewhat large baby bottle. She sat down on the couch next to me, and patted the area by her with her hand.  

“Why don’t you come and sit on Mommy’s lap and I’ll give you a bottle while we watch a movie. Have you ever seen ‘Finding Nemo’?”  

I shook my head, but added, “I’ve heard it's good though.” 

“That’s what we’ll watch then, I think you’ll enjoy it, Samantha has seen it with her cousins more times than I care to count,” Mommy laughed, “I think she knows every word by heart!”  

Mommy turned used the remote to turn on the TV and set up the movie. I climbed over onto her lap, moving my legs across her, while she put her arm around me, supporting my neck. She took the bottle with her other hand and slipped it into my mouth.  

As I snuggled into Mommy, suckling on the bottle, watching what was a pretty great movie, I drifted asleep. It had been a real roller coaster of a day, I started thousands of miles away and finally got to be in my new home with my new Mommy. Tomorrow was the real start of things, and I just couldn’t wait.  

I fell asleep in Mommy’s arms with a content smile on my face. It was the perfect ending to a perfect day.  

• Like 5
  • BabyGirlSJ changed the title to Falling In Reverse (Updated With Chapter 14, 4/27/21)