LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is a 1990 18 pack of large depends worth

There’s a market for just about anything nowadays. I have a pack of the original XL Goodnites and original L Goodnites. Am I planning on wearing them, NOPE!  I suppose someone may wear them for fleecy them for nostalgic reasons. I bought some of those old school and wore them. Definitely useless, but still triggered some nostalgia for me. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/31/2021 at 1:35 AM, AwakenEvil said:

I have no idea why some of these vintage diapers go for 100 bucks when you can get a case from any vendor for that!

I was incontinent in the 90s and that was what I was stuck with. They sucked then and they suck now. No thank you no way I give up premium diapers for depends from the 90s. Although the overnight ones they use to sell was much better than they have now. Had wider tapes too. Never u understood them dropping the overnight line.  I remember them when they was all green. Kimber Clark is stupid not to reinvent depends in a way more absorbent diaper. They was comfortable for the most part but  they just dont gold much. 

4 hours ago, Diaperman95 said:

I was incontinent in the 90s and that was what I was stuck with. They sucked then and they suck now. No thank you no way I give up premium diapers for depends from the 90s. Although the overnight ones they use to sell was much better than they have now. Had wider tapes too. Never u understood them dropping the overnight line.  I remember them when they was all green. Kimber Clark is stupid not to reinvent depends in a way more absorbent diaper. They was comfortable for the most part but  they just dont gold much. 

Why spend money when they can sell millions of diapers to people as they are?

• 3 months later...

Hi all... Wanted to tag myself to this thread since I have someone interested in my unopened package of 18 Attends Waistband Briefs in Large.
Have no idea what they're worth. But I believe I purchase mine new in the mid to late 2000's.
They have 6 tapes and the UPC Code is: 086679248981 if that helps.
Also see them still selling at retail outlets online. So I'm trying to figure out why they're in
demand.

P1030003(2)DD.JPG

• 2 years later...

They’re in demand because they don’t make ‘em like they used to. Diapers may be much more absorbent now, but they lack the super soft and silky plastic back sheet of diapers from years ago. The old ones remind me more of vintage Pampers, which are the diapers that got me, and I’d guess a lot of us 50-something year olds, hooked. If you are younger than 40, you likely have no idea what I’m talking about. 

16 hours ago, Pampersforever said:

They’re in demand because they don’t make ‘em like they used to. Diapers may be much more absorbent now, but they lack the super soft and silky plastic back sheet of diapers from years ago. The old ones remind me more of vintage Pampers, which are the diapers that got me, and I’d guess a lot of us 50-something year olds, hooked. If you are younger than 40, you likely have no idea what I’m talking about. 

I remember the medical green and the white Depends from the 90’s. Those and the Attends from that era were so nice!😊 My sister had the store brands for a bit. I would love to find those generic diapers from the late 90’s. 

• Like 1