LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does anyone else think Diaper is a funny word ?

I mean, when you think about it, it just sounds a tiny, little bit funny no ?  " Diaper  ">DYEPUR  " he he he, makes me chuckle a bit. heh heh, * ahem *  but seriously Though, It was just one of those moments to me where you think of word until it sounds sillier and sillier  ?

• Like 1

I only found it funny once, I was watching Little House On The Prairie and Mrs Olsen said it exactly how you spelt it "DY-E-PUR" and I find that very amusing. So I guess it depends on how it's said, but yes I think it can be a funny word.

• Like 3

Yes, I always found it, amusing? Especially, liked mentioned above, when it is pronounced that way. Rubber Pants, doesn’t really sound funny, but for me, when I was young, it was, and fascinating! But, I guess if you pronounce it like a child, “Wubber Pants” it could sound funny? 

On 1/27/2021 at 8:36 PM, kasarberang said:

I only found it funny once, I was watching Little House On The Prairie and Mrs Olsen said it exactly how you spelt it "DY-E-PUR" and I find that very amusing. So I guess it depends on how it's said, but yes I think it can be a funny word.

Heh heh, Yeah, I'd probably say that is when it's most funny with that way  of when it it gets pronounced at times, something about how one may draw out the pronunciation of the syllables a bit comes off as very amusing. Or when one might uses an over the top babyish voice when saying it as well, "  do you need your" Dy-i-p-a, "  changed ? "

• Like 1

Only if you confuse it with DIASPAR

On 1/28/2021 at 1:52 PM, rusty pins said:

Not as funny as the word "Nappy" for the same garment and it's use!

Just that when searching for "nappy" you might get something completely different 

I always sweat a little extra when "bleie" is mentioned (Norwegian word for diaper)
I never ask my sister if her kids has stopped wearing and I never mention the word in any situation unless someone else mentions it first. 

Diaper is just a word for me, as we don't speak English..