LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My wife told me something yesterday that really means a lot to me. Thought I'd share.

So my wife has been very much so accepting of my AB side, recently she's even gotten me my first "little" items. A Tigger Kigurumi and recently a pacifier that has a little cow plush that holds onto it. Unfortunately the pacifier is for 0 - 6months so it's too small for me, I have a little mouth but 0 - 6months is too small for me, I need 6 - 18month ones.

When I told her that the pacifier didn't work out cause it was too small she was totally cool with it since it was so cheap, but she told me something during that conversation that meant a lot to me and I thought I'd share.

"I'm willing for you buy whatever you want.
I have zero issues with AB/DL, and I love you, all of you"

This meant a lot to me, cause even though I knew she didn't care about it, it was really nice having her type that. I'm so lucky to have such an accepting Wife and hope that everyone is able to find someone just as accepting of them. Anyway this made me very happy.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3
2 hours ago, kasarberang said:

So my wife has been very much so accepting of my AB side, recently she's even gotten me my first "little" items. A Tigger Kigurumi and recently a pacifier that has a little cow plush that holds onto it. Unfortunately the pacifier is for 0 - 6months so it's too small for me, I have a little mouth but 0 - 6months is too small for me, I need 6 - 18month ones.

When I told her that the pacifier didn't work out cause it was too small she was totally cool with it since it was so cheap, but she told me something during that conversation that meant a lot to me and I thought I'd share.

"I'm willing for you buy whatever you want.
I have zero issues with AB/DL, and I love you, all of you"

This meant a lot to me, cause even though I knew she didn't care about it, it was really nice having her type that. I'm so lucky to have such an accepting Wife and hope that everyone is able to find someone just as accepting of them. Anyway this made me very happy.

@kasarberang

I agree!!  To have your wife say THAT to you, is awesome, and I am glad that you have such an understanding spouse,  Sometimes, people don't understand what is going on, but it was AWESOME for her to say that she "Loved You, All of You!"

Congrats Man!  You are On Your way :)

Brian

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

You're one lucky little to have such an understanding wife!

I know, a few years ago I didn't think I'd find anyone, much less someone who accepted my little side. Very happy that I found my perfect match.

16 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@kasarberang

I agree!!  To have your wife say THAT to you, is awesome, and I am glad that you have such an understanding spouse,  Sometimes, people don't understand what is going on, but it was AWESOME for her to say that she "Loved You, All of You!"

Congrats Man!  You are On Your way :)

Brian

I know, it makes me upset when I see that some people are with spouses who are, let's just say less accepting and understanding about their AB/DL side. I'm very lucky to have someone as wonderful as my wife. She's perfect <3

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

To have a loving wife that accepts every part of you is a blessing. @kasarberang I have five diaper lovers sitting in my livingroom right now, and everyone of them had tears in their eyes reading this on a sixty inch screen. This is how we spend our weekends. A loving family, and my loving wife at my side. That is what love is all about. Diapers are just a small part of who we all are. You made us all very happy. Happy tears are a wonderful thing. Cherish her with all your heart. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
11 minutes ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

To have a loving wife that accepts every part of you is a blessing. @kasarberang I have five diaper lovers sitting in my livingroom right now, and everyone of them had tears in their eyes reading this on a sixty inch screen. This is how we spend our weekends. A loving family, and my loving wife at my side. That is what love is all about. Diapers are just a small part of who we all are. You made us all very happy. Happy tears are a wonderful thing. Cherish her with all your heart. 

@Evelyn Dellcerro@Transfusionelle@amorfraldaJR@philmydiaper

You know I LOVE you all don't you?  One of these days, I'm gonna HUG everyone in that Livingroom:  You all are AWESOME:  A loving Family, a spouse, a Saturday Night, laughing, and having a BLAST - Last time I felt like this, it was a 30th High School Reunion - I miss having fun like that - I always felt "free" when I was in my Grammy's Livingroom, and I was talking to my Grampa, or my Uncles or Aunts, or my cousins, giving them the love they deserve - I didn't have to worry about letting my hair down, and I could relax - Many times, stress got to me, and I knew that when I was there, I could laugh, joke around, eat candy, drink cranberry juice, and eat LOVINGLY Prepared Meals, made with my and my Grammy's hands - I miss that sometimes, maybe I am an old softie, but those were times I am glad to have had the family I have - They LOVED us all, and they made us feel loved - @kasarberang - You hold on to that WIFE of yours, she is a KEEPER, and like Eve, and her "Living Room Crew" you have made ME happy as well ;)

Brian

• Thanks 3

I needed to see this and everyone is right she's a keeper. My wife has participated with me off and on and I just had a similar conversation. She didn't realize that I feel like a little even when we're not in the bedroom. I hurt her by saying she only loved part of me, but after a long conversation she understands more of how I feel. Life is to exciting to not live your best version.

• Like 1