LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

14 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I thought you said two more terms, I took that to mean two presidents terms of 4 years.

I wewnt back to check and that was what she said I plan to go another two terms not years.

With the Supreme Court it's a lifetime appointment. Terms are usually in reference to the year of cases.

I have a question about a phase in the chapter with the settlement.  Cameron asked David if he wanted to go to Amandas house for the night and David said he was going back to the hotel,  David said to call and he would tell Cam when to pick him up at the airport.  Shouldn't be meet me at the airport or pick me up to go to the airport?

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

I have a question about a phase in the chapter with the settlement.  Cameron asked David if he wanted to go to Amandas house for the night and David said he was going back to the hotel,  David said to call and he would tell Cam when to pick him up at the airport.  Shouldn't be meet me at the airport or pick me up to go to the airport?

I'll look at this later, thanks.

3 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Sorry Baby Sofia, one more question.  When Addy,s mom had the last needle why would Cam hope they would go for her instead of him.  I thought by now he realize he still loved her?

When people get tortured usually they'll do anything up to and including eating their own grandmother alive to make it stop. He doesn't want any more pain, so he wants it to go to Addy is my best guess.

First I want to say I know I over think things.  The first thought is about the end of Exchanged, when Stacy called Amanda while she was feeding Conor she told her know she knew how Amanda felt nursing her and Amanda told her so does your sister.  Did Bella have a baby or what happened?  I know it is not important to the story but when Cam and Addy got married Bella did not come to the wedding with he other four. Sorry for beinng a pain sometimes I may over think you work because I love it so much.

6 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Sorry Baby Sofia, one more question.  When Addy,s mom had the last needle why would Cam hope they would go for her instead of him.  I thought by now he realize he still loved her?

...? I don't recall writing it in that way. I will go back and re-read where the confusion was there. I have an insane work schedule for a couple weeks here, so I probably won't get to it any time soon though.

21 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

...? I don't recall writing it in that way. I will go back and re-read where the confusion was there. I have an insane work schedule for a couple weeks here, so I probably won't get to it any time soon though.

I understand and I hope you get a little time for yourself to enjoy things.  Don't worry about going back and looking, I just like going through your work so much that I come up with these things.  I have reread the stories so much I know them by heart, just shows how good they are and mean to me.

29 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I also thought the same way when Billy said that, but I went back and looked, and at least on the editing doc it is that way.

28 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

I also thought the same way when Billy said that, but I went back and looked, and at least on the editing doc it is that way.

Just want to say you did a great job.

20 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Just want to say you did a great job.

Aww thanks Billy! I really admire your in-depth knowledge of Sofia's stories, I'd never be able to be that devoted. I'd love for you to read my story when I post it, fans like you are preciously few.

14 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

Aww thanks Billy! I really admire your in-depth knowledge of Sofia's stories, I'd never be able to be that devoted. I'd love for you to read my story when I post it, fans like you are preciously few.

Like Baby Sofia I know how a work schedule can be and I am glad she found you to help edit her work.  I did that for a while on a paper and know how it goes.  I am lucky that now I no longer have to work and reading is my passion.  As one person that commented on that said that Cam was being hurt and just wanted it to stop that was not the way Cam was he had seen to many things in his life to want that to happen to anyone. 

One more comment if you edit this, in chapter 64 when they are talking at dinner, Cam is narrating the thoughts ' she smirked, then we lafted about mu mom fail"  shouldn't that be he moms fail?  The way it was written did not make sense to me. 

• 2 weeks later...

What a fantastic story! This is by far my favorite you have written. I was so relieved when Cameron stayed a boy. I honestly would have stopped reading if he went girl. I love how Beth got a new life, and I don't think I've ever had so many tears reading diaper fiction. So bravo!

3 hours ago, XyXy said:

What a fantastic story! This is by far my favorite you have written. I was so relieved when Cameron stayed a boy. I honestly would have stopped reading if he went girl. I love how Beth got a new life, and I don't think I've ever had so many tears reading diaper fiction. So bravo!

Thank you for commenting! I'm glad that you enjoyed it! ?

I was just thinking how bad it must have been for Addy after things with her mom. I bet even some of the hospital staff babied her a little or talked down to her just because she was in diapers. Wouldn’t even be surprised if one didn’t try to bottle feed her. 

I imagine she had difficulty with people not taking her seriously once they noticed she was in diapers and probably had tried to check or change her and everything during the time she was healing. I get she probably stayed to herself mostly, but she couldn’t go without being in public all the time. I also wonder if she didn’t have someone with her to help her get better. 

back to my evil mind I wonder what she thought when using her buzzy toy while in her soggy diapers ? I hear a wet diaper makes it feel so much better ?

• 3 weeks later...

I have one more small comment, when Elliot asked the judge for a 24 hour continuance he was meaning for the next day.  In our world that would be true but in the diaper dimension shouldn't he ask for a 32 hour continuance? ?

12 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I have one more small comment, when Elliot asked the judge for a 24 hour continuance he was meaning for the next day.  In our world that would be true but in the diaper dimension shouldn't he ask for a 32 hour continuance? ?

I believe it was less than a day, something like afternoon -> next morning.

3 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

I believe it was less than a day, something like afternoon -> next morning.

They were meeting in the afternoon, 24 hours and the court would not be open, they meet the next day a little under 30 hours.

4 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

They were meeting in the afternoon, 24 hours and the court would not be open, they meet the next day a little under 30 hours.

You are correct, that is a mistake... I'll try and go back and catch it at some point! 

• Like 1

I have two thoughts about the ending, first if Aubry injected Addy in the first year of college how did she manage to still date Cam for three years before breaking up with him.  Second why did Kathy feel a need to turn on Cam when he was being selected for the Judgeship, was it just the hatred of anyone smaller that amazon girls had toward littles.

2 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I have two thoughts about the ending, first if Aubry injected Addy in the first year of college how did she manage to still date Cam for three years before breaking up with him.  Second why did Kathy feel a need to turn on Cam when he was being selected for the Judgeship, was it just the hatred of anyone smaller that amazon girls had toward littles.

That wasn't the first year. That was the fourth year their senior year the week before he proposed.