LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

17 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I think one of the things that really scares me about that chapter is if Amanda was able to change the code so easily what prevents someone else from doing it?

Amanda is a level 100+ nanite code breaker. No one can get to her that easily. Above all, she will have built in safeguards that protect at least Addy and her sister now. Cameron's nanites were processed by Stacy and she is a few levels above Amanda. So all safe.

*writes sure of victory and actually expects Sofia to prove him wrong in the next chapter*.

56 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Baby Sofia said she had no idea that her and her sister were safe from her mother.  She did it for the love she still had for Cameron.  Even Cameron had no idea.

Ok I missed that. I knew Cameron was unaware but I was wondering what Addison had known.

I'm glad. If she had known I don't think it would have been much of a sacrifice if there wasn't a perceived threat. It would just be tricking her mom. Which is still enjoyable, but I prefer the drama of Addison really going in there with the intention of potentially dooming herself for Cameron's sake.

Edited by TerranV
27 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Ok I missed that. I knew Cameron was unaware but I was wondering what Addison had known.

I'm glad. If she had known I don't think it would have been much of a sacrifice if there wasn't a perceived threat. It would just be tricking her mom. Which is still enjoyable, but I prefer the drama of Addison really going in there with the intention of potentially dooming herself for Cameron's sake.

I find it funny after all the evidence of manipulation that the lawyer still questions Cameron's maturity. I mean, YES, that's his job. But logically he could have left it alone. And YES I know logic and DD don't always go together.

7 hours ago, BabySofia said:

She's pretty narcissistic, and I assume had a nanny really raise her daughters. I would guess some affinity for them, but Aubry Harris has some mental wires crossed honestly. I'd guess she likes babies more, so as soon as they were four or five she probably was in the office more than even considering them.

When the kids realise that their parents don't always know the best, the love begins to crumble. Isn't that how it usually goes with narcissistic parents? 

Curious to see how much can happen in a week. There are already signs of Addy not wanting to let go of Cammie. Perhaps we'll see some conflicts now that they no longer need to humour Aubry with the baby treatment, but Addy might not be ready to give it up. 

I made a comment earlier about if Amanda could get the password so easily what is stopping others.  I will admit that I am not the smartest person and sometimes Baby Sofia uses words I have to look up.  I understand now that the program she used is one she wrote herself and not in the hands of others.

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

I find it funny after all the evidence of manipulation that the lawyer still questions Cameron's maturity. I mean, YES, that's his job. But logically he could have left it alone. And YES I know logic and DD don't always go together.

He seems to be Aubry's go to attorney, so he's probably in too deep to not at least try. Besides he's probably at least worried about looking incompetent if he just gave up. Who would hire a lawyer who gives up?

Also, I don't think Henry Johnson likes Cam all that much so he probably has no issue trying to screw him over.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, TerranV said:

He seems to be Aubry's go to attorney, so he's probably in too deep to not at least try. Besides he's probably at least worried about looking incompetent if he just gave up. Who would hire a lawyer who gives up?

Also, I don't think Henry Johnson likes Cam all that much so he probably has no issue trying to screw him over.

I think Henry is probably worried about being disbarred himself after using the trigger that was supposed to be in place against a court order. 

13 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I think Henry is probably worried about being disbarred himself after using the trigger that was supposed to be in place against a court order. 

I mentioned this before but if Aubry goes down, ALOT of people are going down with her. So many people gleefully did her dirty work for her.

10 hours ago, TerranV said:

Question: When Addison took the stand, did she know the nanites were already dealt with or did Amanda deal with them in secret?

As someone else already answered, neither she nor Cameron knew that Amanda was there intentionally. Cameron hoped that Amanda would find a solution if they contacted her, but really there was a significant amount of information withheld from him before the case in the event he was hypnotized or something.

5 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I think one of the things that really scares me about that chapter is if Amanda was able to change the code so easily what prevents someone else from doing it?

As others responded here Billy, I suspect the level of encryption that's in place is already significant - probably banking level of security. Amanda and Stacy are the kind of programmers/hackers that can find other exploits. I presume some of it may have been brute force needed from some people - but Amanda was involved in a lot of programming helping out on research around when Stacy received hers. I think it's likely she already had a backdoor in the code.

5 hours ago, Guilend said:

I NEED MOREEEEE! But I DONT WANT MORE AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE ITS ALMOST OVER

Hello, my name is Josh and I’m an addict. A Baby Sofia addict

Sorry that you'll have to go cold turkey here in the not too distant future! 

4 hours ago, TheJ said:

When the kids realise that their parents don't always know the best, the love begins to crumble. Isn't that how it usually goes with narcissistic parents? 

Curious to see how much can happen in a week. There are already signs of Addy not wanting to let go of Cammie. Perhaps we'll see some conflicts now that they no longer need to humour Aubry with the baby treatment, but Addy might not be ready to give it up. 

We'll see what happens for you all! The next chapter will kind of set your expectations there.

2 hours ago, TerranV said:

This is definitely a factor. They've met in court a few times in the past and Cameron has won all of them. There's more than a bit of animosity on his part with a grudge for the past.

2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Not an insignificant concern here!

2 hours ago, TerranV said:

I mentioned this before but if Aubry goes down, ALOT of people are going down with her. So many people gleefully did her dirty work for her.

Could be!

Thanks everyone for the comments, you'll get chapter 57 tomorrow! 

2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I made a comment earlier about if Amanda could get the password so easily what is stopping others.  I will admit that I am not the smartest person and sometimes Baby Sofia uses words I have to look up.  I understand now that the program she used is one she wrote herself and not in the hands of others.

SKROOB: (runs in) Well, did it work? Where's the king?
SANDURZ: It worked, sir. We have the combination.
SKROOB: Great! Now we can take every last breath of fresh air from Planet Druidia. What's the combination?
SANDURZ: One-two-three-four-five.
SKROOB: One-two-three-four-five?
SANDURZ: Yes.
SKROOB: That's amazing. I have the same combination on my luggage. (Helmet and Sandurz glance at each other behind him) Prepare Spaceball One for immediate departure!
SANDURZ: Yes, sir!
SKROOB: And change the combination on my luggage!

:D 

Hmm, since the new ending in Exchanged, if Amanda would talk to Stacy, and Stacy would be willing to share instructions, Cameron could really grow up ...

13 minutes ago, kesselhaus said:

Hmm, since the new ending in Exchanged, if Amanda would talk to Stacy, and Stacy would be willing to share instructions, Cameron could really grow up ...

The Spaceballs reference is appreciated! Definitely a classic movie! ?

Thanks for the comment! 

I'm not sure I believe Addison got the car seats because she was planning on adopting a little from Emerson.  For one there would not be a need for the two of them without giving Cameron a choice.  I think though after having Cameron as her baby for the last two weeks if h wins his freedom she may very well contact Emerson about adopting a little girl that has given herself up.  If she does I think that the little would have great great life with her and she would be a great mommy,

13 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I had two thoughts, if Gina had been a mid or little I wonder if she would still have been arrested, and I fine it hard to believe that no one questioned how Cameron was able to take the phone with being effected.

As a Mid, maybe.
As a Little, Aubrey's company probably wouldn't even have hired her.
And why no one noticed I guess they think he turned the phone over because of the guard's reaction, just to be sure.
The more interesting question in this case is why didn't they notice that the hypnosis from the nursery didn't work? Or does the judge ignore that because he is on Cameron's side anyway? And if necessary you could argue with the nursery because he is a Mid and not a Little, hypnosis doesn't work for a Little anyway and only proves how grown up he is? All questions that hopefully Sofia will answer in the next chapters. I'm looking forward to tonight (or tomorrow morning because of the time difference) to see what happens next.

50 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

As a Mid, maybe.
As a Little, Aubrey's company probably wouldn't even have hired her.
And why no one noticed I guess they think he turned the phone over because of the guard's reaction, just to be sure.
The more interesting question in this case is why didn't they notice that the hypnosis from the nursery didn't work? Or does the judge ignore that because he is on Cameron's side anyway? And if necessary you could argue with the nursery because he is a Mid and not a Little, hypnosis doesn't work for a Little anyway and only proves how grown up he is? All questions that hopefully Sofia will answer in the next chapters. I'm looking forward to tonight (or tomorrow morning because of the time difference) to see what happens next.

Kristin brought that up to the PI who side stepped it with you have to ask an expert.

I wanted to post this before the next chapter as I’ve been thinking about it for the last two days. I took business law when I was in school and even though their justice system is not the same as ours in the US it is similar. So when a jury or a judge votes guilty they have to be 95% sure the person is guilty. Thus, in order for Cam to have the maturosis the judge in theory had to be 95% sure of it. As the defense as said Cam not getting a right a appeal is unusual but so was Aunt Ruth’s ruling to not return a former Little baby. In theory this appeal would mean the judge would have to be 95% sure Cam DOESN’T have maturosis to overturn it. There in lies the issue. 

Even if you prove the judge was friends with Addy’s mother it’s not enough to over turn. A judge is “suppose” to be impartial, and not take friendships into account.  Addy’s mother “threatening” him could be seen as her expressing her political opinion. Trying to get him hypnotized, or drugged does in no way mean the judges ruling was falsely made. It does mean she could face jail time for attempting to break a court order.  Unless they have a phone call or proof of money going from Safefoods to the judge so far they haven’t given any evidence to make the judge 95% sure the ruling was made unjustly. Remember he did blow up on his own, he did have that messy wipe when they put him in his first diaper. Everything that happened after that in the daycare is a moot point to prove one way or another. They could claim his “maturosis” is in the early stages and that’s why he only had that outburst once and has been calm sense. 

I just wanted to post this in case it comes back that he isn’t cleared this may be part of the reason. They proved that Addys mother attempted to break the law and fail this trail but they haven’t proven that the first ruling wasn’t deserved from what I’ve seen. If I was the judge looking at the evidence provided I was be leaning maybe 60/40 or maybe 70/30 that he doesn’t have maturosis but that wouldn’t cover the 95/5 required to over turn it. Then again maybe their court a appeals works different. Who knows ? 

30 minutes ago, Guilyn said:

I wanted to post this before the next chapter as I’ve been thinking about it for the last two days. I took business law when I was in school and even though their justice system is not the same as ours in the US it is similar. So when a jury or a judge votes guilty they have to be 95% sure the person is guilty. Thus, in order for Cam to have the maturosis the judge in theory had to be 95% sure of it. As the defense as said Cam not getting a right a appeal is unusual but so was Aunt Ruth’s ruling to not return a former Little baby. In theory this appeal would mean the judge would have to be 95% sure Cam DOESN’T have maturosis to overturn it. There in lies the issue. 

Even if you prove the judge was friends with Addy’s mother it’s not enough to over turn. A judge is “suppose” to be impartial, and not take friendships into account.  Addy’s mother “threatening” him could be seen as her expressing her political opinion. Trying to get him hypnotized, or drugged does in no way mean the judges ruling was falsely made. It does mean she could face jail time for attempting to break a court order.  Unless they have a phone call or proof of money going from Safefoods to the judge so far they haven’t given any evidence to make the judge 95% sure the ruling was made unjustly. Remember he did blow up on his own, he did have that messy wipe when they put him in his first diaper. Everything that happened after that in the daycare is a moot point to prove one way or another. They could claim his “maturosis” is in the early stages and that’s why he only had that outburst once and has been calm sense. 

I just wanted to post this in case it comes back that he isn’t cleared this may be part of the reason. They proved that Addys mother attempted to break the law and fail this trail but they haven’t proven that the first ruling wasn’t deserved from what I’ve seen. If I was the judge looking at the evidence provided I was be leaning maybe 60/40 or maybe 70/30 that he doesn’t have maturosis but that wouldn’t cover the 95/5 required to over turn it. Then again maybe their court a appeals works different. Who knows ? 

All interesting conclusions. Here are a few thoughts:

On the wiping marks where it was first wrapped. Can you be 100% sure that if someone wipes your butt with a wet wipe it will come out absolutely clean. If she wiped deep enough she will find something.

As Professor Marshall said as a mid, a completely different procedure should have been applied to Cameron than to a Little alone makes his conviction questionable.

That he needed diapers in the time with Addy is also because the breast milk also has a laxative effect and he was not allowed to use a toilet.

And that was also said no matter how he had behaved it would have been used against him. His compliant behavior was used to say that he needs this and he knows that. If he fought it would be said that it shows his maturity problem.

I understand what you are saying but the judge will also see that there was definite action taken against Cameron and it was wrong. And even if he says Cameron has to stay with Addy, the threat to his mother is gone and the case can be passed on to Aunt Ruth. I don't believe that Addy will willingly turn him into a girl as soon as possible if his maturity is further questioned. Just the release from the danger of the nanites should make her grateful to Cameron.

I also believe that he will be acquitted. Since the evidence clearly speaks for Cameron. And besides, there are not many chapters left and I would still like to read the case against SafeFoods and also read how Aubrey and her company goes down.

This is a lot of text and English is not my native language. If something is not clear please ask.

18 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

On the wiping marks where it was first wrapped. Can you be 100% sure that if someone wipes your butt with a wet wipe it will come out absolutely clean. If she wiped deep enough she will find something.

As Professor Marshall said as a mid, a completely different procedure should have been applied to Cameron than to a Little alone makes his conviction questionable.

That he needed diapers in the time with Addy is also because the breast milk also has a laxative effect and he was not allowed to use a toilet.

And that was also said no matter how he had behaved it would have been used against him. His compliant behavior was used to say that he needs this and he knows that. If he fought it would be said that it shows his maturity problem.

I understand what you are saying but the judge will also see that there was definite action taken against Cameron and it was wrong. And even if he says Cameron has to stay with Addy, the threat to his mother is gone and the case can be passed on to Aunt Ruth. I don't believe that Addy will willingly turn him into a girl as soon as possible if his maturity is further questioned. Just the release from the danger of the nanites should make her grateful to Cameron.

I also believe that he will be acquitted. Since the evidence clearly speaks for Cameron. And besides, there are not many chapters left and I would still like to read the case against SafeFoods and also read how Aubrey and her company goes down.

This is a lot of text and English is not my native language. If something is not clear please ask.

As for what Moon3ye said, I would think the law and court system is very similar as it is here.  But I think the law applying to a little or mid would be more in line with the system in our south years ago toward people that were not white. 

11 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I couldn’t tell English it’s your native langue so you did a very good job there. 

Again though, while it isn’t normal we have to remember judge Ruth’s ruling also wasn’t normal. Yes all the evidence shows Addys mother wanted him to be a baby but in a court of law that doesn’t prove the maturosis ruling wasn’t justly due. 

an example would be if person A wanted person B dead. Then person B is found dead by what looks like a murder. It doesn’t mean person A had them killed unless you can prove they had something to do with it.  Thus Addy’ mother attempting to have him regressed since the maturosis ruling doesn’t mean she had anything for that maturosis ruling.  If I was trying to prove the maturosis I would claim that her “threatening” him was her political belief that all mids are no different then a Littles.  As for her attempts to regress him I would argue it’s a mother that wants what best for her daughter, a case of doing the wrong thing for the right reason. 

15 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

As for what Moon3ye said, I would think the law and court system is very similar as it is here.  But I think the law applying to a little or mid would be more in line with the system in our south years ago toward people that were not white. 

I'm not familiar with the US court system, but I do know that the South was not so good for black people (well, it still isn't everywhere). But I just assume that the system in DD is not as broken as the US justice system.

11 minutes ago, Guilyn said:

I couldn’t tell English it’s your native langue so you did a very good job there. 

Again though, while it isn’t normal we have to remember judge Ruth’s ruling also wasn’t normal. Yes all the evidence shows Addys mother wanted him to be a baby but in a court of law that doesn’t prove the maturosis ruling wasn’t justly due. 

an example would be if person A wanted person B dead. Then person B is found dead by what looks like a murder. It doesn’t mean person A had them killed unless you can prove they had something to do with it.  Thus Addy’ mother attempting to have him regressed since the maturosis ruling doesn’t mean she had anything for that maturosis ruling.  If I was trying to prove the maturosis I would claim that her “threatening” him was her political belief that all mids are no different then a Littles.  As for her attempts to regress him I would argue it’s a mother that wants what best for her daughter, a case of doing the wrong thing for the right reason. 

I understand your approach. I still think that the judge is more on Cameron's side just in terms of the evidence. 
And let's face it, Cameron was stripped of his maturity because he got into an argument with the judge. 
That would be as if you argue with your employer and he fires you because he thinks your opinion is stupid, well I don't know how it is in the U.S. in Germany there is a protection against fire that means you have to have really screwed up to be fired, otherwise you can sue and would, to stay with the example of discussion, get right and your boss would have to hire you again. 
Also, the rules of maturity do not apply to Cameron as a Mid as they would to a Little. 
That means his conviction was illegal from the beginning. 
There should have been a completely different procedure.

I just hope Sofia won't make us wait too long. Oh well, I guess she'll tease us again with the next 2 chapters before we know the judgment.

32 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I just hope Sofia won't make us wait too long. Oh well, I guess she'll tease us again with the next 2 chapters before we know the judgment.

I really hope the next few chapters come quickly because I really want her hear what happens. 

the US system sadly doesn’t protect people as much as it should.  Generally in the U.S. when it comes to laws it can be very confusing for most people.  A person can be found not guilty of killing someone in a federal court case but then the family of the victim then sues for his death in a civil case and the person is found guilty.   It’s a strange system which is why I was just bring up the US system because even if it does look like Cam should get off he may not if it’s close to the US system.  That’s also why I love the story because it could go either way. 

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete