LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

17 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I wanted to tell you I'm following you on the site and voting on chapters.  I like the other site to read because the print is larger and easier to read but will keep my comments here.

Thanks! I do agree it's a bit easier to read things on there - especially something like this with so many comments. It's easier to find the actual text of the story there too. 

42 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Its entirely possible the sandwich was completely safe. Addison would of course be nervous that it was tampered with no matter what. If she was just gonna drug Cam, why bother having the conversation where she urged him to give up? As Cam pointed out, attacking Cam in too obvious a way would probably backfire. Aubry and her goons probably have a lot in store for Cam but having Mindy drug the first lunch she makes for him seems beneath her methods and resources. 

Or maybe I'm just giving the crazy b*tch to much credit!?

Thanks for the comment, you'll just have to wait and see! ?

55 minutes ago, TerranV said:

If she was just gonna drug Cam, why bother having the conversation where she urged him to give up? As Cam pointed out, attacking Cam in too obvious a way would probably backfire.

A common trope in a lot of DD stories is "Little food," which is food made for Littles that's (a) extremely delicious to the Little, (b) at least mildly regressive, usually temporarily, and (c) perfectly legal, and even sought by Littles. They're generally not considered "hard" regression treatments, like hypnosis, in most of these stories. My favorite examples are Making the Best of It by bbkimmy and Done Adulting by Alex Bridges.

Anyway, there's no consistent worldbuilding between these stories because they're all by different authors. I don't even know if Little food exists in this story! But something like that may not run afoul of the judge.

38 minutes ago, diaperboymi said:

Another AWESOME chapter!!!!!  Its always Great to see them.   Thank you so much!!!!!!

Thanks for the comment! ?

12 minutes ago, BabyLexie said:

A common trope in a lot of DD stories is "Little food," which is food made for Littles that's (a) extremely delicious to the Little, (b) at least mildly regressive, usually temporarily, and (c) perfectly legal, and even sought by Littles. They're generally not considered "hard" regression treatments, like hypnosis, in most of these stories. My favorite examples are Making the Best of It by bbkimmy and Done Adulting by Alex Bridges.

Anyway, there's no consistent worldbuilding between these stories because they're all by different authors. I don't even know if Little food exists in this story! But something like that may not run afoul of the judge.

I won't say one way or another if this is one of those foods, but those foods definitely exist in the dimension I have my stories set in. SafeFoods is one of the companies that helps develop and test those kinds of additives in the companies foods that they are contracted to test.

19 minutes ago, BabyLexie said:

Oh I know about "little food". I just don't think this is one of those cases. Addison even said Mindy makes really good grilled cheese. We are definitely meant to question it as readers though.

17 minutes ago, BabyJilly_S said:

Feels like I am repeating myself, well, because I am, but great stuff, thanks :)

17 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Oh I know about "little food". I just don't think this is one of those cases. Addison even said Mindy makes really good grilled cheese. We are definitely meant to question it as readers though.

? Definitely love it when readers look at every little word for double meanings! 

12 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

? Definitely love it when readers look at every little word for double meanings! 

I noticed in this story you seem to be leveraging many of the tropes you've used previously, yet are playing with them in not so obvious ways to keep us guessing. 

For one thing I don't think that Mandy will be messing with Cam to much after all she is not stupid and would want to be caught.  Also when she first meet Cam and used the locking pasi I think that is just an amazon natural thing to do with a little.  As for little food most stories that use it there really isn't anything bad about it, it just taste better to a little because it is sweeter than amazon foods and blended  for young taste buds.  I don't remeber Baby Sofia using it in her stories most a little would eat what their parents ate or have baby food or breast milk.  I really think deep down Mindy is not an evil person but wants Addison to be happy and thinks making Cam become Cammie would do it.

18 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

For one thing I don't think that Mandy will be messing with Cam to much after all she is not stupid and would want to be caught.  Also when she first meet Cam and used the locking pasi I think that is just an amazon natural thing to do with a little.  As for little food most stories that use it there really isn't anything bad about it, it just taste better to a little because it is sweeter than amazon foods and blended  for young taste buds.  I don't remeber Baby Sofia using it in her stories most a little would eat what their parents ate or have baby food or breast milk.  I really think deep down Mindy is not an evil person but wants Addison to be happy and thinks making Cam become Cammie would do it.

Its definately been mentioned before. Its why Ivy insisted the hospital daycare only feed Holly her breastmilk in Seems too Good. 

As for Mindy, yeah I'm not getting a super threatening vibe from her yet. Her warning sounded like she was asking Cam to make things easier on himself and not delay what she views as inevitable.

18 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I noticed in this story you seem to be leveraging many of the tropes you've used previously, yet are playing with them in not so obvious ways to keep us guessing. 

I'll admit I know there are things that I get in a habit of doing. When I notice them a lot of times I feel the need to mess with readers and go the opposite direction. Then sometimes I go where you expect... I've long been a fan of Futurama, and one of my favorite episodes was from the first season 'When Aliens Attack':

Fry: But that's not why people watch TV. Clever things make people feel stupid, and unexpected things make them feel scared.

[Lrrr crackles onto the screen.]

Lrrr: [on TV] : Attention, McNeal. Your unexpected marriage plan scares us. You stole our hearts as a single female lawyer, and so shall you remain -- or else!

Fry: You see? TV audiences don't want anything original. They wanna see the same thing they've seen a thousand times before.

We all come here to see poor characters land themselves in diapers and be babied... But it's fun to mess with the expectations! ?

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

Time will tell! ?

44 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Its definately been mentioned before. Its why Ivy insisted the hospital daycare only feed Holly her breastmilk in Seems too Good. 

As for Mindy, yeah I'm not getting a super threatening vibe from her yet. Her warning sounded like she was asking Cam to make things easier on himself and not delay what she views as inevitable.

Enjoying the discourse here! ?

42 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I think what Ivy said was at your size babyfood and formula.  But the snack my have something inn it because the two terrorist did not eat the cookie or drink the juice.

55 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I think what Ivy said was at your size babyfood and formula.  But the snack my have something inn it because the two terrorist did not eat the cookie or drink the juice.

There has always been a distinction of baby food and formula made for actual babies and baby food made for littles. In the last chapter Addison emphasized that the formula she gave Cam was regular baby formula.

18 minutes ago, TerranV said:

There has always been a distinction of baby food and formula made for actual babies and baby food made for littles. In the last chapter Addison emphasized that the formula she gave Cam was regular baby formula.

There may be a difference but I think Cam was asking more if it was breastmilk.

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

I'll admit I know there are things that I get in a habit of doing. When I notice them a lot of times I feel the need to mess with readers and go the opposite direction. Then sometimes I go where you expect... I've long been a fan of Futurama, and one of my favorite episodes was from the first season 'When Aliens Attack':

Fry: But that's not why people watch TV. Clever things make people feel stupid, and unexpected things make them feel scared.

[Lrrr crackles onto the screen.]

Lrrr: [on TV] : Attention, McNeal. Your unexpected marriage plan scares us. You stole our hearts as a single female lawyer, and so shall you remain -- or else!

Fry: You see? TV audiences don't want anything original. They wanna see the same thing they've seen a thousand times before.

We all come here to see poor characters land themselves in diapers and be babied... But it's fun to mess with the expectations! ?

I remember that episode!

Your doing a great job messing with expectations so far.

2 hours ago, Guilyn said:

Need to find a way to jump two days into the future so it can be Wednesday. ?

? You're in luck because I'll post on Tuesday! Only one extra day of time traveling you have to do!

2 hours ago, TerranV said:

2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

There may be a difference but I think Cam was asking more if it was breastmilk.

I think Cameron was actually asking if it was Little formula more, but the breastmilk was another option he was concerned about. (Moot point now!)

2 hours ago, TerranV said:

I remember that episode!

Your doing a great job messing with expectations so far.

Thanks! ?

Big surprise the maid tried to pass on a message. I like how Cameron is aware but confident as well about what is potentially coming. I think the daycare will be interesting as well especially if they alter him mentally but who knows when his law partners show which won’t bode well. So looking forward to more!!!

10 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

Big surprise the maid tried to pass on a message. I like how Cameron is aware but confident as well about what is potentially coming. I think the daycare will be interesting as well especially if they alter him mentally but who knows when his law partners show which won’t bode well. So looking forward to more!!!

Thanks! I appreciate your comments as always! ? 

There certainly is more to come! I just finished Chapter 61 after a marathon day of 5800 words! I think you will all enjoy the coming days that will be shown! 

I'm looking forward to the daycare as well, if Cam is smart he will act as a regressed little or baby like Holly did.  Kind of worried though if her mom suggested it and said it was one of the best.  Reminds me of the amazon in seems when grandma took Holly and Ivy shopping. 

Someone may have asked this but what about the Nanites? Would that not stop all bed consequences of the milk and any mental regression. Part of me wants to see Addy shrunk to a midsize after all of this. Great chapter as always.

23 minutes ago, sparky_dude said:

Someone may have asked this but what about the Nanites? Would that not stop all bed consequences of the milk and any mental regression.

Theoretically Stacy programmed them to clear the protein out that forms like a plaque on the neuro centers and nervous system from the milk. That should stop the incontinence from being an issue for him. That being said, when Stacy returned to her own dimension she ended up being incontinent... so... what went wrong for her? Mental regression caused by hypnosis should also be clear for him, or at least greatly reduced. 

Those knock a lot of Amazon weapons out of their effectiveness, but there are plenty of other things out there. I would not assume that Cameron is safe from everything like some sort of invulnerable Little god... 

42 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Theoretically Stacy programmed them to clear the protein out that forms like a plaque on the neuro centers and nervous system from the milk. That should stop the incontinence from being an issue for him. That being said, when Stacy returned to her own dimension she ended up being incontinent... so... what went wrong for her? Mental regression caused by hypnosis should also be clear for him, or at least greatly reduced. 

Those knock a lot of Amazon weapons out of their effectiveness, but there are plenty of other things out there. I would not assume that Cameron is safe from everything like some sort of invulnerable Little god... 

if I didn't know any better it almost sounds like brainwashing is a choice.  I could see Addy's mother going that far, but what could be used as a torture that could break him to the point of accepting or wanting to be a baby girl?  Would you even take it that far.... ?

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

I always thought Stacy got incontinent was because she was screwing around with the programs too much. That's to bad he is not a little god and probably for the best, the higher you go the farther you fall.?

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete