LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Very nice and mentioning Dr. Nickerson as well! Sweet 

I made sure to get BabySofia's permission before I did and thank you for the comment.

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

?

Thank you

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

Finally the feel good diapers have been seen in action. Can I get some? I wonder if they come in bigger sizes. ?

I was hoping to add a lot of what we had heard but never see. Thank you and who know it might some day?

Part 7

The group of women circled Elizabeth. She was not doing so hot, her stomach kept cramping and the sharks were circling around her. “Fucking mind melt diaper, Fuck I should have realized that's what they were. As soon as I piss myself it’s bye-bye Elizabeth! Ok chill all the other stuff has done nothing so here is hoping it will be the same. Uggh my gut hurts” Elizabeth thought as she tried to hold her stomach as she was passed from one woman to the next.

“Why don't we just wait for the mind-melt diapers to do their thing?” One woman said

“We can, but they need a lot of pee to be super effective,” said a different woman

With all the voices and the continuous cramping in her stomach, it was hard for Elizabeth to keep track of who was talking.

“I KNOW! Breast milk, that will turn our little rebel into a docile fountain in no time” A voice excitedly said

“Don't they usually get addicted to that stuff? I don't know if I want to deal with that” Jennifer said adding the conversion.

“You can ween them off it pretty easily, but their bladder control never really comes back,” someone said in reassurance.

“Hell no!” Elizabeth thought as the woman who was currently holding her set her on the ground to get something out of her bag. Elizabeth saw her opportunity tried to walk away but the cramps slowed her down.

“Where do you think your going little one?” A woman said as she picked Elizabeth up “Looks like we have a little escapee on our hand’s girls.”

“OOOh I have just the thing.” someone said “I got this for my little man who keeps playing with his little fire hose.”

Elizabeth's eyes went wide when the woman pulled out a pair of spreader pants.

“I know they’re blue but they will keep our little monkey from running off,” she said as she pulled the spreader up between Elizabeth's Legs and with a click they were securely fastened. Elizabeth tried to walk but with not ever one step in she lost her balance and landed on her padded butt.

“ Ok ok now that she is not going anyway pass her over, my boobs are killing me.” said a woman with rather large breasts, as she unbuttoned her shirt. Elizabeth was passed over to her and the woman unlocked the pacifier. Once it was out of her mouth Elizabeth was able to take a big breath in but before she could do anything else her face was shoved into the woman's breast. With a hand behind her head and the woman forcing breast milk into her mouth, Elizabeth had little choice but to swallow.

“Eww Eww, this is soo gross.” Elizabeth thought. She was able to get short breaths as the thick creamy liquid was forced down her throat.

“OHHH my God that feels soo much better,” said the big breast woman. As Elizabeth was forced to drink from her. “Chanel has not been eating as much, so this is a great relief. I'm a little worried she's getting sick and I may take her to Dr. Nickerson.”

“Why does everyone seem to think that is ok??!!?” Said the Brunette, throwing her hands up in the air and walking off.

Elizabeth was starting to feel drunk as the milk continue to flow “I can't believe I'm thinking this but this milk is not bad but nothing to write home about. Maybe it’s because I'm just out of it.”

“I think I know what the problem is,” one of the other women said digging through her bag. “She is just backed up with cummys, Rachel is always getting backed up with cummys, it’s a good thing I keep this close” She pulled out a silver cylindrical item and with a twist at the bottom it started to hmm. “This should also help activate her diaper, as it can get a bit messy.” The woman pulled the front of Elizabeth's diaper and drop in the silver rod down inside. “The Fucking Hell.......seriously,” Elizabeth thought. She tried to fight as the vibrator buzzed away. Her breathing had gotten shallower and every time she tried to take a large breath it was only just filled with more breast milk. “Come on sweetie, make cummys in your diapee and you will feel all better,” the woman said as she started the rub the front of Elizabeth's diapered crotch. She tried to hold on for as long as she could but it was not long till Elizabeth climaxed into her diaper. Feeling full of shame and embarrassment, She could feel all her muscles relax as the energy in her body just seem to drain. “See backed up cummys, now she will be better.” The woman retrieving the vibrator and cleaning it off with a baby wipe. Elizabeth was visibly shaking as the woman continue to feed her.

Just as Elizabeth thought her ordeal was over, her encounter a big cramp hit her like a bus. The pain ripped through her like a knife. In a world of pain, she was just able to break from the woman's breast and groan in pain. The woman looked down in surprise as Elizabeth unloaded into her diaper a flood of brown soupy mess. Half Drunk and half exhausted as the mind-melt diaper started to do its thing. Before passing out she heard the woman talking about how next time they would be ready and do better for Jennifer.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you everyone who keeps reading this and please like and comment. Love to hear what people think. Just a heads up that the next parts start going into a different bag of fish and gets weird.

• Like 8
  • sparky_dude changed the title to The Bracelet ( Part 7 March 5)
On 3/5/2021 at 10:06 PM, sparky_dude said:

Just a heads up that the next parts start going into a different bag of fish and gets weird.

Weird can be good. Maybe even fun. Can’t wait to see where it goes. 

• Like 1
On 3/5/2021 at 8:56 PM, SGTbaby said:

Very powerful chapter 

Thank you

On 3/5/2021 at 9:04 PM, Guilend said:

Okay I love it a lot. 

Thank you for that

4 hours ago, Cya said:

You definitely didn't hold back on the smut. Can't wait to see how the group of moms react to her not mentally regressing. LOL

Lol thank you I think.

4 hours ago, Guilend said:

Weird can be good. Maybe even fun. Can’t wait to see where it goes. 

Maybe, I will post next Friday as work is a bit nuts right now.

Ok so this part is going to be a bit different and the start of the fight back tag of my story. Hope you guys like it with a lot more coming soon, with that out of way here is

Part 8

When Elizabeth opened her eyes, it was dark and she was strapped into the car seat. Her body felt so weak. Turning her head to get an idea of what was going on, realizing she was slumped forward with the shoulder straps of the car seat the only thing holding her from falling out. Shifting her weight she could feel the unmistakable feeling of the thick gooey mess in her diaper and mouth feeling the girth of a locking pacifier. It had only been one day and she felt like giving up.

“ho..how do other littles do it? Is it just Amazons playing with us, and like to slowly break littles. Or is it me, am I just a weak one. Destined to be that perfect little girl that all Amazons want.” she thought.

Her sight was still quite cloudy as the SUV pulled into the garage. She could hear Stella talking about how much fun the park was but it sounded distant and she tuned it out. The next thing she felt was being lifted out of the car seat. Her vision was slowly coming back but she was still too exhausted to do anything as she was dropped into her crib, lying on her back she turned her head to look at Jennifer.

“I hope you have fun at the park today. I might not be able to regress you the easy way, But I'm sure the girls and I can just keep trying till something sticks, over and over and over again. Till you are just a drooling baby and if we get bored I can just send you off to a school that will do it for me. As for that big dirty diaper of yours” Jennifer said as she pushed hard against Elizabeth's diapered butt. “I think I will just leave you in it. Maybe it’s what the mind-melt diaper needs,” she said as she lifted the side of the crib and locking it into place. Elizabeth turned her head away from her tormentor and tears rolled down her cheeks as the lights went out and the door closed.

> Threat assessment complete

>Result.................Extreme Danger

>Initializing Aurora protocol

>Initializing Tesla protocol version beta

>All restrictions cancelled

>Full integration authorized

Elizabeth was standing in a poorly lit hallway that seems to spend forever. It looked like she was in an office building with doors running along the walls. Walking up to an intersection she looked down the other hallways just to see it look as if it went to oblivion.

She ran to the next intersection and then the next and then the next but all looked the same. Elizabeth put her back to one of the walls and put her hands to her face. She slid herself down the wall, sitting there with her knees to her face as tears started to roll down her cheeks. She felt so done, defeated and she just sat there feeling sorry for herself.

Off in the distance, she heard something that broke her out of her slump. Elizabeth got up wiping tears from her eyes. “Is….is someone there?” she called out.

But there was no reply. She was starting to think she was hearing things. Till there is was again, and again. She started to walk towards the sounds. “Hell...Hello,” she called out again. This time there was something back. “Laughing?” she said. “No, a child's laugh” looking down one of the hallways she saw a bright blue silhouette run-pass and down an adjacent hallway. “Hey, wait” Elizabeth called out running after it as the laugh of the child echo through the halls. Stop at another intersection Elizabeth caught a better look at the figure “Looks like......a little girl.” she thought as the figure walk past a different intersection.

“Wait” Elizabeth called out again. As she got to where she had last seen the figure, she tripped landing on her knees. “Fuck” she groaned. As Elizabeth started to get to her feet, she felt a presence behind her as the child's laugh echo once more. “Du har stor styrke.” Someone said whispering into her ear. Before she could turn her head Elizabeth felt herself falling.

She found herself in a dark open room lying on a brick masonry floor. It was dark and cold, Elizabeth was scared and rested her back against a wall as she grabbed her knees. She just wanted to give up, it had being nothing but one hell after another.

As if by magic torches started to light around the room. Showing it to be a large circular chamber decorated with stone statues and stone masonry. She looked up to see a ceiling of dark clouds.

"What is wrong my child.” A loud God-like voice echoed through the chamber. The voice scared Elizabeth but it seemed familiar and something in the back of her mind was telling her it was trustworthy. “I want to give up, there is no way out,” she said to the voice.

“My child do you not remember, you have been here before,” the Voice said as a large bolt of lightning flashed across the clouded ceiling. This through Elizabeth into a memory. She was inside a wooden building with her and all the people around her dress in ancient Viking clothing. A man stood in front of them all “Its looks dyer we will not make it” he said. The man around looked defeated.

“So what if we die, they will sing songs about us in Valhalla, If we go down we take the Saxon pigs with us,” Elizabeth said to turning the door and screaming out a war cry. All the all warriors rose seemingly inspired by Elizabeth pure defiance. She drew her axe raising it onto the air as her fellow warrios followed her into battle.

Elizabeth was pulled out of the memory and back to the chamber “Do you not remember that day the day that you became their leader” the Voice said

“Did you give up then?” The voice asked

“No...no I did not,” Elizabeth said quietly as she remembered more

“That was not the first time, was it,” The Voice asked again as another bolt flashed across, throwing her back into a different memory.

She was on the bow of a trireme with her sword pointing at a nearby ship. “More speed!” she called as a horn blared. Her ship rammed the other right a mid-ships sending her flying through the air and landing with her sword piercing a man's chest. She pulled it out and in the air as her man boarded the ship.

“You have always been a fighter, where is that fight now my child,” The Voice said. “Even in this life you were a fighter.” A flash of lighting pushed Elizabeth back to when she was in university. An Amazon man, who of which was in her class thought Elizabeth would look better in diapers after she had shown him up. He had waited till she had gone to the bathroom and he followed her inside. “You will look a lot better in a diaper sucking on your bottle” he had said just as she was about to enter a stall. He was a bit shorter than most Amazons and with the element of surprise she ran up to him grabbing his balls, twisting as hard as she could. As he collapsed to his knees, she knees him in the nose, breaking it and knocking the Amazon out. As he lied face up she pulled down her pants and peed on his crotch. After cleaning herself up she ran to find campus security to tell them a sick pervert had followed her to the bathroom, slipped knocking himself out and pissing himself. She never saw him again.

Back in the chamber that memory had given her a smile. It had to be a one-in-a-million fluke but she had pulled it off. Elizabeth got to her feet.

“So where did your fight go? Are you just going to let this person walk all over you? What makes her any different from all the others in your way” The voice asked

“He is right! I'm not going to let her get to me, I'm going to fight back!” She said. Something was calling to her from the top of a long set of stairs that seem to reach into the heavens.

As she started up the stairs more bolts shot across the clouds. One sending her back to Victoria-era Britain. She was the wife of a small factory owner. Nothing overly glamorous but they lived very comfortably. That was till someone tried to crunch their company with shady business practices. Instead of bronze, it took lots of brains to save what they had. She had found out who it was a convinced him that it would probably be in his best interests if his wife didn't find out about his special male friend.

Another one. Where she was in a great raid against a Saxon monastery. Her axe in her hand as she cut her enemies down. The celebration that had ensued was itself the stuff of legends.

Another one showed her in the wild west, as a Bounty Hunter/mercenary who had been hired by a small town to get rid of a gang that had been pillaging their town for years. She had unfortunately gotten captured. They raped and beat her for weeks. Till one had wanted some personal time with her. She was able to steal his knife and slash his throat. She had gone through the rest of the gang by sunrise, taking great pride in slowly killing the ones that had hurt her the most.

She was running as fast as her legs would carry her up the stairs. Leaping from one step to another. The look of determination wrote across her face. “Is that you fight?” The Voice asked.

Multiple other lives flashed over, some she was just a carrying mom fighting for her kids. Another successful businesswoman who kicked ass, not all she was a badass or a warrior but she all way looked after herself and the ones important to her.

A very different feeling memory was the time she had met Nikola Tesla. That live-in of itself was nothing grand but it had been her time with Tesla she had found a love of science. It had taught her to explorer and not to be afraid of new opportunities in the world of new Innovations.

The last one before she got to the top she was with her Viking family as she let them into battle over and over again. With her axe at her side and her brothers and sisters to her back, she had let them all to great victories.

Getting to the top she saw an axe, her axe. One that had been by her side in all those battles. Her heart was racing and she was breathing very heavily. It was lying on a large pedestal as she walked up to it. She reached out and garb the handle, as she did blue bolts of lightning shot from the axe in all directions. Elizabeth could feel the energy surge through her body. It was quite painful but she grinned and bear it. Her hair started to rise into the air as the bolts intensified. Closing her eyes to shield them from the bright light of the bolts as she heard the voice once again “When going through hell, keep going.”

Elizabeth shot open her eyes. The nursery was dark, beside a dimmer blue light. As small blue arcs race across the whites of Elizabeth’s eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like this one. Please like and comment as it mean a lot knowing people are actually interested in the story.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • sparky_dude changed the title to The Bracelet ( Part 8 March 12)

Maybe there are other littles out there that are equipped with similar bracelets.

Tesla protocol is promising, but Marie Curie’s one would be even better.

15 hours ago, Guilend said:

Okay, now things get even more interesting. Can’t wait. ?

Thank you.

13 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Awesome backstory!

I hoped it would be liked.

13 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Looking forward to the next chapter here!

?

4 hours ago, Bonsai said:

Maybe there are other littles out there that are equipped with similar bracelets.

Tesla protocol is promising, but Marie Curie’s one would be even better.

its is going to be quite shocking later.

2 hours ago, sparky_dude said:

its is going to be quite shocking later.

I mean, you go by the pen name of “sparky dude”, you must have some lightning bolts up your sleeve.

3 hours ago, Bonsai said:

I mean, you go by the pen name of “sparky dude”, you must have some lightning bolts up your sleeve.

Nothing up my sleeve but I did almost blow myself up the other day, that count? Using Tesla will make more sense later. There are little references that are very obscure that explain kind of what will be happening to Elizabeth.

22 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

Would BabySofia kindly provide a link to the story that is referenced from? :)

Not done with the story yet but liking it so far.

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/73359-seems-too-good-complete/

Its a long one but a good one.

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

Would BabySofia kindly provide a link to the story that is referenced from? :)

Not done with the story yet but liking it so far.

Check the link below for 'Seems Too Good' in my signature.

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, sparky_dude said:

11 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Check the link below for 'Seems Too Good' in my signature.

Thanks and that makes it simple! I was still reading, just finished. Had totally spaced the idea that some signatures have links to stories ?

11 minutes ago, sparky_dude said:

Do you have a Patreon?

No, I've explained before I have just a small window of time each year to really write. I hate the idea of asking people to support me when I know there are months I'll never be creating content. I also think it's kinder just to allow people to read my content for free. I've debated about Kindle Unlimited before - but I hate that you have to take things down from other sites. So I just ask for payments in likes and comments - it at least makes the dopamine go in the brain and make me feel good about writing!

• Like 2
  • sparky_dude changed the title to The Bracelet ( Part 14 Jan 16)