LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you could only watch one TV show/Media Series for the rest of your life what would it be?

If you could only watch one TV show/Media Series for the rest of your life what would it be?

You could say for Example: King of The Hill or you could go more Broad and pick a franchise such as Winnie The Pooh which would be all Winnie The Pooh Movies and TV Shows

Feel free to put down an Adult/Big TV show (doesn't have to be an Adult Show, but a show that big you would watch) and a Little/AB TV show if you want.

Mine would be

Adult/Big show: King of The Hill

Little/AB show: Winnie The Pooh

My choices are the same as the examples. I couldn't think of different examples.

You can choose movies if you want too, just remember in this hypothetical situation this/these show(s)/seires/movie(s) will be the only thing you will be able to watch.

On 1/14/2021 at 1:20 PM, spoonchicken said:

Star Trek ?

Definitely if you're a sci-fi fan, and this would be my choice too.  3 years TOS, 7 years TNG, 7 years DS9, 7 years VOY, 4 years Ent, and now 3 years Disc.  (and Picard if you include that), 13 movies... and the animated series.

21 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Little: Looney Tunes/Merry Melodies

Good choice there.   

One I watch over and over is Angry Beavers but is not that well known.   SPOOT!

On 1/14/2021 at 1:04 PM, DailyDi said:

Adult: NCIS (tons of episodes, always good.)

Another good choice - 3 different series.  But rather disappointing it wasn't filmed in DC. 

On 1/14/2021 at 6:04 PM, DailyDi said:

Adult: NCIS (tons of episodes, always good.)

Little: Bob's Burgers

I never really thought of bob's burgers as a "little show" before, but now that you bring it up, I see it.

On 1/14/2021 at 6:20 PM, spoonchicken said:

Star Trek ?

That'd leave you with a bunch of episodes to watch you'd also get some variety since there's so many spin-offs and such. Smart choice.

On 1/15/2021 at 6:23 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

Adult: Doctor Who

Little: Looney Tunes/Merry Melodies

Both good choices, part of me wishes I had picked Looney Tunes.

On 1/15/2021 at 1:46 PM, abrera said:

MLP:FiM ~ I could watch it forever ❤️

That's also a good one, there's a ton of episodes and they're all entertaining. Cozy Glow is my favorite personally.

On 1/16/2021 at 5:42 PM, Kaleros said:

My pick for the adult media series would be Fullmetal Alchemist.

My pick for the kid media series would be Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra.

I personally never finished Fullmetal Alchemist, after the episode with the girl I just couldn't go on. :(

Avatar is a good show, I like the blind rockbender, Idk her name though. It's been a long time since I saw that show.

• 3 weeks later...

? As a person with autisim and anxiety I end up watching the same shows over and over again. Its hard me to finish anything new unless its a movie or a documentary. I have found its easy to finish anime mainly for myself or true crime (or fictional crime shows too). Thats my shitz :P 

❤️ Adult show: Criminal minds, dunno why but seasons 1-5 are my comfort seasons I get so much satisfation rewatching them after a break for a couple of months. Spencer is a baby boi, and Garcia is a switch shes a mommy/Little girl YOU CANNOT CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE!

lololol also Gideon is daddy :P but on a more serious note BAU stuff really interest me, like yes I know its a show and they play things up. Its a great show regardless. Well seasons 1-5

❤️Little show: Powerpuff girls, I loved it as a bio kid and love it now too, the original powerpuff girls is the best. 

Bubbles is so cute!