LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Joining Clubs

I am in two clubs, the rubber panty club and the music club. I was in the infant school club but left because it was dead.  My  other two clubs are dead also, These clubs have a good supply of members but nobody is participating. It reminds me of the high school clubs were about 25 persons would join, then after 4 weeks about 4 or 5 die-hard memebers would show up. That's they way it would go for the rest of the year until it was time for the club photo shoot for the yearbook, then the other 20 would show up and a few extras too

Why join a club if you are just going to sit there like an apple in a fruit bowl?

I think a club you can't join means that the creator of the club has been deleted for one reason or another, thus making it a dead club. My advice would be to start a bedwetter's club if you want one.

3 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I think a club you can't join means that the creator of the club has been deleted for one reason or another, thus making it a dead club. My advice would be to start a bedwetter's club if you want one.

@DailyDi

I concur - If the owner of a club has had their account removed/deleted, or if the owner of a club has been BANNED, that would make perfect sense, as the owner would be the one that could control the club, and as such, would be able to add and remove members from that club  Of Course, Mikey, or another admin could sanction the owner of a club, and remove them, and as such the club probably would be without an owner, unless you could male another user in the club a co-owner.  If you could have a co-owner, the club probably could survive, but if there is no way to do that, the user being removed would make the club defunct.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
clarification