LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amazons and Giants- What is the difference?

Fifers12

Question

Hi! I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but I'm confused with what the difference between Amazons and Giants are. I'm thinking of writing a diaper dimension story that includes them but I want to get the information correct. Thank you! 

5 answers to this question

There's no real difference- both are used to mean large sized humanoids. I've also seen stories that use Bigs. The term Amazon is more popular simply because that was the term used in the original Diaper Dimension story by Princess PottyPants that kick started the diaper dimension phenomenon, and a majority of writers used Amazons in their diaper dimension stories. You can use whatever you want. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Fifers12

I learned about what a "giant" was in story terminology when I started reading @kasarberangs stories about Everland Farm - The ladies are all HUGE, while the main character is adult size, but since he is in an environment where everything is bigger than him, he is a LOT smaller than any of the other "Amazonian Characters" in his stories.  I don't think it matters whether they are called "Giants" or "Amazons," but I can bet that the smaller he is, and the BIGGER they are, the easier it is to baby him. ;)

I guess I do have an opinion on this now that you bring up my story. The reason my characters are referred to as "giants" or "giantess" instead of "Amazon" is simply because to me Amazon has Diaper Dimension baggage if you will. My story didn't take place in the Diaper Dimension and I didn't want to be constrained to a specific set of rules that I wasn't familiar with, I just wanted to write a fun story. I also just like the word Giantess better than I do the word Amazon, personal preference.

In all actuality though I don't know if there is a difference, aside from whatever you want it to mean in your story. You can call all the people potato people and make all of them cabbages if you want to, your story, your rules.

23 hours ago, kasarberang said:

You might get more answers in the Critiques and Writer's Discussion Sub-Forum

Thank you!! Will do!

22 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

There's no real difference- both are used to mean large sized humanoids. I've also seen stories that use Bigs. The term Amazon is more popular simply because that was the term used in the original Diaper Dimension story by Princess PottyPants that kick started the diaper dimension phenomenon, and a majority of writers used Amazons in their diaper dimension stories. You can use whatever you want. 

Thank you so much!! Are Bigs the same or a little different?

@Fifers12

I learned about what a "giant" was in story terminology when I started reading @kasarberangs stories about Everland Farm - The ladies are all HUGE, while the main character is adult size, but since he is in an environment where everything is bigger than him, he is a LOT smaller than any of the other "Amazonian Characters" in his stories.  I don't think it matters whether they are called "Giants" or "Amazons," but I can bet that the smaller he is, and the BIGGER they are, the easier it is to baby him. ;)

On 12/18/2020 at 8:21 PM, Fifers12 said:

Thank you so much!! Are Bigs the same or a little different?

A "Big" and a "Little" refer to either an Adult And a Child, or a person who plays the adult and Child Roles while in "little space,"  I am sure that if I am incorrect, someone will correct me, and add additional information.  The "Big" is the Mommy or Daddy player, and the "little" is the one that is in the role of the baby or toddler or kid.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
REMOVED the STOOPID automerged reply
  • Like 1