LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attack of the Adult Babies

Here in the UK at 2.50am Saturday morning (5/12) the Horror Channel are showing a film called Attack of the Adult Babies. 
The description is ‘Satirical horror from Dominic Brunt. When two teenagers break into an isolated mansion, they discover a group of wealthy men who dress as babies and have their perverse whims catered to (2017)’

Has anyone seen the film? 
Any good? 

It went from it's late 2017 cinematic release, to blu-ray, to discounted blu-ray and finally 2:50am TV so quickly that I’d expect you could see some doppler shift on their nappied bums ?

I’m guessing “not” but I’m morbidly curious anyway.  Can I suggest you either have a late night or record it and review it for the rest of us?

3 hours ago, oznl said:

It went from it's late 2017 cinematic release, to blu-ray, to discounted blu-ray and finally 2:50am TV so quickly that I’d expect you could see some doppler shift on their nappied bums ?

I’m guessing “not” but I’m morbidly curious anyway.  Can I suggest you either have a late night or record it and review it for the rest of us?

I hadn't realized there was a brown/yellow doppler shift.

23 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I hadn't realized there was a brown/yellow doppler shift.

Oh but of course.... yellow if its approaching, brown if it's receding!

3 hours ago, BedWetMark said:

You know it'll be absolutely shit! But I remain intrigued and expect a film review.  No, I'm not staying up to watch it ... 

Speaking of shit movies... I'm reminded of this awful movie my friends and I suffered through while on a ski vacation.  The hotel had very few channels available and we came across this movie titled SYNGENOR.  It was a cheap low grade badly acted sci-fi flick  (SYNthetic GENetic ORgranism).  Had William Shatner's daughter in it --- every freakin scene some perv guy always asked "are you over 18?"  We still joke about that at times.

• Haha 2

I suspect that this film will make me feel disappointment/embarrassment/question my sanity/life/humanity. The fact the men are called perverts in the spiel doesn't make me hold out any hope.

Being a Trans as well I can relate to horrendous cringe making television. Every time I am with my family and there is a transvestite or transgender on a mainstream program it seems they are never portrayed in a sympathetic manner. Always the butt of the joke or "pervert" or outcast or weirdo. Makes me die inside a little each time as my family made comments about them (they didn't and still don't know that about me). Still I imagine that'd be nothing compared to coming out as abdl to them lol 

Well, here i am hot foot from my early evening viewing of the aforementioned movie :)

It wasn't as bad as I expected. It is a B movie horror/comedy/satire flick that happens to use adult babies as a plot point. Its about consumption and greed, they didn't delve too deeply into the AB side of it really, at one point it looked like it may do and i got ready to cringe but then the real story started.

By no means is it a good film, it's all over the place but it has its moments, I chuckled a few times and roared with laughter once (at an intentionally funny bit). 

There is plenty of gore and practical effects (I do like old school practical) and the odd bit of cgi.

On the whole the 90 minutes passed pretty quickly, but it is indeed utter cheese :)

Edit: Oh, should mention that it is very British cheese 

• Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...