LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lockdown - Chapter 26 - Conclusion!!!

Tisha

3 hours ago, kerry said:

I'm sorry, but this one has just jumped the shark big time

Even granting the (obviously bizarre and outrageous) premise of the previous 21 chapters, this one has driven straight pat reasonable and plausible and right into totally fucked up. There is simply no way under any circumstances that this could happen, even if you accept that there is a crazy judge and a corrupt doctor who could and would set this kind of "program" up in the first place. There is simply nothing reasonable or legal in what happened here.

It's still a very well-written story, and I like the two main characters, so I'll give it one more chapter to see if the storyline acknowledges this humongous miscarriage of justice, but otherwise this reader is out of here. Sorry.

I'm the same with this one and another I've recently commented on, it also has 'jumped the shark' as far as I'm concerned.

So, yeah, this is another wait and see how it goes.

32 minutes ago, Bodger990 said:

Pretty much every diaper story ever written isn’t realistic.

Yes, that is true, but most can be somewhat believable. Like the Teacher story I commented on, it had a somewhat believable plot until the author introduce Preston (from another story) This somewhat believability is why I can never read any Diaper Dimension stories

7 hours ago, kerry said:

Even granting the (obviously bizarre and outrageous) premise of the previous 21 chapters, this one has driven straight pat reasonable and plausible and right into totally fucked up. There is simply no way under any circumstances that this could happen, even if you accept that there is a crazy judge and a corrupt doctor who could and would set this kind of "program" up in the first place. There is simply nothing reasonable or legal in what happened here.

It's still a very well-written story, and I like the two main characters, so I'll give it one more chapter to see if the storyline acknowledges this humongous miscarriage of justice, but otherwise this reader is out of here. Sorry.

@kerryYou should know better than that, you know as a author the only reward you get for the hours worked are the positive comments

I find it very manipulative to make kind of veiled threat and said that **if the story dont change I'am out of here**
Shame on you

For my self the story getting better and better, keep going Tisha

P.S. So bad english its not ma language, I had sharp argument

• Like 1
8 hours ago, kerry said:

Thank you for the feedback.

As @Bodger990 pointed out, this is a diaper story set in a world where something like this could happen so you have to suspend belief a little bit.  It's not meant to mirror our world or anything like that.  I was careful not to even used the words COVID or coronavirus in the story for that reason, but thought this was something we could all relate to a little.  If we are talking about jumping the shark... well that happened back in chapter 4 I think where all bathroom privileges were removed, plus 100 other things that have happened to Belle.  I don't know how our world is going to end up after this pandemic but this paints a bit of dystopian style nightmare that Belle got caught up in.  I hope you keep reading because we are coming to the home stretch! 

• Like 1

This always reminds me of the MST3K theme:   If you're wondering how he eats and breathes. And other science facts, Just repeat to yourself "It's just a show, I should really just relax.."

• Like 1
4 hours ago, LiL Marc said:

@kerryYou should know better than that, you know as a author the only reward you get for the hours worked are the positive comments

I find it very manipulative to make kind of veiled threat and said that **if the story dont change I'am out of here**
Shame on you

For my self the story getting better and better, keep going Tisha

P.S. So bad english its not ma language, I had sharp argument

I don't think I made a "veiled threat." Nothing I said was in any way veiled. And, besides, I am well aware that Tisha isn't going to lose any sleep if one person (or even two—I'm thinking of you, Ilwid) abandon her story at whatever point. I was just expressing how I feel about it, which is what people do. And I wish I could keep making positive comments (as I have made before), but this chapter just proved too much for me. 

I am a huge believer in granting the author their premise, and this forum is an absolute exemplar of this concept; I mean, let's be honest: no diaper fetish story is ever going to be "realistic." Even those that come closest, like "A Beautiful Place Out in the Country," rely on the trope that otherwise regular adults, witnessing an AB fetish scene, would suddenly and out of nowhere find it irresistible to try it themselves. So I have nothing at all against "unrealistic" narratives, as long as they remain true to themselves and the situation they have set up.

Of course, no real place could ever set up the kind of extrajudicial situation that we see here. Even the story itself acknowledges this, as Katy—a lawyer—seeks to punish those responsible. But, granting the absurd opening gambit (which was, if you recall, predicated upon a police officer seriously overreacting to a young woman out jogging as well as an apparently corrupt judge who is probably in some way profiting from illegal activities that may well reflect her own twisted fantasies), there is nothing to suggest that what happened in this chapter would be remotely acceptable. It is, as was noted in another comment, "medical kidnapping," and it smashes the boundaries of "barely realistic" that have adhered throughout this tale. It's as if all of the evil players here (and why was it necessary to make them all evil, anyway?) have suddenly decided en masse, for whatever reason, that the jig is nearly up and they need to protect themselves at any cost, including shattering the illusion that anything about this situation is remotely "normal" or legal, and they do this by apparently stalking this one woman—of all the people in the program—in order to invent a reason to harass her. 

I agree with Ilwid that something like this is also happening in "The Teacher," though that story really never made any effort whatsoever to create verisimilitude. From the outset, its plot was totally off the wall and tropey without any real justification. But that is also why I have found that story's excesses easier to deal with: since nothing about it is realistic in any way, characters and plot twists that might otherwise have jumped the shark don't shatter any carefully constructed illusions. Here, though, we have been watching a sympathetic and realistic character (and now two of them) trying to deal with an absurd situation. As long as that situation remained true to its own rules, you could detest the bad guys, sneer at the dastardly and excessive ways in which they performed their roles, and want them to get their comeuppance, but never feel that the story's self-imposed constraints have been broken.

That is also why I really enjoy Diaper Dimension stories, at least well-written ones: obviously there is nothing even a little bit realistic about the premise, but the characters tend to act in accordance to the rules outlining their universe, and no matter how outlandish those actions and rules may be, as long as they are consistent, I have no problems at all. I can even accept Preston, Kansas. It could not exist in any way, shape, or form, and if I start to question how it is there I strip the story of any interest, but as long as the characters act as people in this place are set up to act, I can't complain. (I also like vampire stories and superhero stories, in which ridiculous and fantastical creations are plopped down in otherwise real worlds just to see what happens. I have no problem at all with the bizarre.)

My earlier post was not designed with any expectation that Trisha should change her story. I was merely commenting about what I was seeing in it. As I said in that post, "Lockdown" is a well-written piece and I want to enjoy it (and have, to a large extent), but I just feel that it went off the deep end here.

14 minutes ago, kerry said:

I don't think I made a "veiled threat." Nothing I said was in any way veiled. And, besides, I am well aware that Tisha isn't going to lose any sleep if one person (or even two—I'm thinking of you, Ilwid) abandon her story at whatever point. I was just expressing how I feel about it, which is what people do. And I wish I could keep making positive comments (as I have made before), but this chapter just proved too much for me. 

I am a huge believer in granting the author their premise, and this forum is an absolute exemplar of this concept; I mean, let's be honest: no diaper fetish story is ever going to be "realistic." Even those that come closest, like "A Beautiful Place Out in the Country," rely on the trope that otherwise regular adults, witnessing an AB fetish scene, would suddenly and out of nowhere find it irresistible to try it themselves. So I have nothing at all against "unrealistic" narratives, as long as they remain true to themselves and the situation they have set up.

Of course, no real place could ever set up the kind of extrajudicial situation that we see here. Even the story itself acknowledges this, as Katy—a lawyer—seeks to punish those responsible. But, granting the absurd opening gambit (which was, if you recall, predicated upon a police officer seriously overreacting to a young woman out jogging as well as an apparently corrupt judge who is probably in some way profiting from illegal activities that may well reflect her own twisted fantasies), there is nothing to suggest that what happened in this chapter would be remotely acceptable. It is, as was noted in another comment, "medical kidnapping," and it smashes the boundaries of "barely realistic" that have adhered throughout this tale. It's as if all of the evil players here (and why was it necessary to make them all evil, anyway?) have suddenly decided en masse, for whatever reason, that the jig is nearly up and they need to protect themselves at any cost, including shattering the illusion that anything about this situation is remotely "normal" or legal, and they do this by apparently stalking this one woman—of all the people in the program—in order to invent a reason to harass her. 

I agree with Ilwid that something like this is also happening in "The Teacher," though that story really never made any effort whatsoever to create verisimilitude. From the outset, its plot was totally off the wall and tropey without any real justification. But that is also why I have found that story's excesses easier to deal with: since nothing about it is realistic in any way, characters and plot twists that might otherwise have jumped the shark don't shatter any carefully constructed illusions. Here, though, we have been watching a sympathetic and realistic character (and now two of them) trying to deal with an absurd situation. As long as that situation remained true to its own rules, you could detest the bad guys, sneer at the dastardly and excessive ways in which they performed their roles, and want them to get their comeuppance, but never feel that the story's self-imposed constraints have been broken.

That is also why I really enjoy Diaper Dimension stories, at least well-written ones: obviously there is nothing even a little bit realistic about the premise, but the characters tend to act in accordance to the rules outlining their universe, and no matter how outlandish those actions and rules may be, as long as they are consistent, I have no problems at all. I can even accept Preston, Kansas. It could not exist in any way, shape, or form, and if I start to question how it is there I strip the story of any interest, but as long as the characters act as people in this place are set up to act, I can't complain. (I also like vampire stories and superhero stories, in which ridiculous and fantastical creations are plopped down in otherwise real worlds just to see what happens. I have no problem at all with the bizarre.)

My earlier post was not designed with any expectation that Trisha should change her story. I was merely commenting about what I was seeing in it. As I said in that post, "Lockdown" is a well-written piece and I want to enjoy it (and have, to a large extent), but I just feel that it went off the deep end here.

@kerryThis is a fiction story we all agreed on this;
You can or can't like it or didnt like the
direction the story is taking and this is fine with me
The problem I have and I know this
are my values and we dont have the same values, but for me if someone write a story and I didnt like it, I will never ever put a bad comment on it, same if the author made a mistake I will not told the author the mistake in the comment but I will write to her a private message

Lately I wrote a story, dont get me wrong I'am a really a bad author as my english is as bad
I put a *prélude* Hey guys if you dont like my story, PLEASE dont put some free negative comment Please and if you like it put some good comment, so its the way I'am

Ho hard feeling,
Marc

Chapter 23

Katy

--

Katy got up off the floor and adjusted herself to the reality of what just happened.  It was like a dream, a nightmare.  She couldn't believe the lack of any human dignity that was afforded Belle.  Her most base sense of self identity, her control, modesty and privacy all stripped away at the same time in front of everyone.  She'll never forget the look on Belle's face as she was being dragged out.

She looked around Belle's apartment and it felt so empty.  Things were strewn about.  A couple of couch cushions were on the floor, and stuff had been knocked off the coffee table.  She picked them up and put things back in their place.  She looked around and saw Belle's purse and keys on the counter.  All of her things were here; keys, wallet, license, credit cards, money.  She organized it and placed it neatly on the counter.  

Katy calmly went over to the couch where she had been sitting with Katy when everyone first came in.  She moved the couch pillow away from the side she was sitting on and carefully picked up her phone.  She tapped 'stop' and the device animated and displayed 'file saved'.  Katy carefully went to her gallery icon and found the latest entry.  She tapped it again and the device started to play back the sounds from the previous 20 minutes of what happened in the apartment. 

Katy had turned on the recorder when she first sat down on the couch next to Belle  She used the app every day to take notes on her cases, or when conducting interviews.  She knew the situation was out of her and Belle's control the second it started happening so she did the only thing she could think of.  She quietly pushed her phone out of site during the commotion, hoping to gather evidence for later use.  Her legal arguments, outbursts and screams during what she considered a kidnapping and assault, had been intentional.  She wanted her voice to be heard on the recording, and hoped the increased intensity from her screaming, and that of any responses she got would also be captured.

She took a deep breath as the playback started, hoping the audio was clear.  She listened to the entire 20 minutes.  Every single thing that happened had been clearly and successfully recorded.

"Gotcha, you bastards.', she said.

Listening back to it, she was happy to have this, but also extremely saddened to have just relived this experience again so quickly.  Hearing Belle tell her that she 'was scared' made her chest hurt. She carefully made a copy of the audio, and shared it to her email.  She always told herself, 'two is one, and one is none', which basically meant to keep two backups of everything in case something got lost.  She needed to get home, and talk to her colleagues about what just transpired.  She'd have to come clean with them about the nature of her and Belle's relationship, but she didn't think that would matter with what she now held in her hands.

She felt odd leaving Belle's home.  She felt like it was leaving Belle all alone.  She found the clothes she arrived in last night, packed her bag, grabbed Belle's purse and keys and locked the front door and headed home.  She couldn't stop thinking about what was happening to her new friend.

'Where she was right now and what she was feeling.  Was she alone? Was she scared? Have they cleaned her up?', She was driving herself mad but knew the only thing she could do to help was get home and go to work.

-- 

Belle

--

Belle couldn't see anything. It was dark.  She remembered being put into the back of a van and belted into a seat. She could hear traffic and feel bumps in the road as she was driven somewhere.  She was fading in and out as the van made its way through twists and turns until it arrived at the facility she had come to know.  The rear doors were opened and the light hit her eyes.  The sun was just starting to come up on this Monday morning.

Nick and Beth released her from her seat and got her out of the van.  She almost collapsed from exhaustion and the two nurses grabbed her by the back of the jacket and carried her inside.  She saw the ground pass beneath her as they carried her in like a piece of luggage before she landed on a changing table.  They laid her face down and she could feel the weight of her body pressing down on her arms which were still trapped in the jacket.  She was left alone for awhile and she just stayed there with her eyes closed.  It was the first moment since being woken up this morning that there was not some traumatic thing happening to her. She took the time to just lay still and catch her breath.  

She was still confined to the jacket and gagged. She wanted out of it.  The dirty diaper she wore was of secondary concern to her.  She squirmed until she found the most comfortable position she could before laying her head down and drifting off.

She didn't know how long she had been sleeping before she woke but she could smell her poop penetrating the diaper and filling the room.  She felt someone touching her back and flinched away.  The hands held here there and in an instant the intense pressure from the strap between her legs was gone.  

'Thank god, they are letting me out.', Belle thought to herself. 

The person flipped her over onto her back and push her flat.  She felt the mess spread around as it reacted to her butt landing on the table but she didn't care.  She was just happy to be be able to stretch her legs out without feeling pain.  She looked up and squinted, trying to see who was attending to her.  It was nurse Beth. She had hoped it was anyone but her.  The nurse removed her diaper and started wiping her down.  The nurse must have used 5 or 6 large wipes before it was all cleaned off.  

"If I remove that gag are you going to be a good girl?", the nurse asked and Belled nodded indicating yes.  She meant it.

The gag was removed and the nurse wiped the saliva and crust off of Belle's face for her.

"Thank you, nurse Beth.  Thank you.", Belle told her in a sincere voice.

"You're welcome.  Belle I'm sorry it has come to this but rules are rules.", the nurse said.

Belle didn't know what she was talking about and didn't care.  There was no justification she could think of that could account for her treatment.  She decided just to stay quiet at this point and do what she was told.  The nurse quickly inserted another suppository, fitted her with a fresh diaper, and the proceed to refasten the strap.

Belle started to protest.

"Belle, are you complaining?  I can fasten this loose or tight, which shall it be?".

"Loose please.", Belle said.

She felt the nurse feed the strap back through her legs and it started to tighten.  She grunted a bit but it was not as bad as before.  The nurse gave Belle a couple of pats on her diapered behind and told her she did good.  She had Belle stand up and walk with her down the hall to a different room.  She looked around and saw a plain room with only a bed against the wall.  This looked like a room that she was meant to spend some time in.  The bed was like what you'd see in any hospital room, but not as nice.  The nurse took her over to it and laid her down. Beth fastened the shoulders of the jacket to the bed so Belle couldn't lift up and her ankles were also restrained. Surprisingly she was given plenty of movement and was able to shift around a bit.

Belle figured the little bit of freedom she had meant she would be remaining like this for awhile.

"How long?", Belle asked.

"How long what sweetie?", Nurse said.

When Belle heard this she was dismayed and saddened.  Beth wasn't allowed to call her 'sweetie'.  Only Katy. She didn't know why it bothered her so much but it did.

"How long do I have to stay like this, in this jacket?"

"Belle, you don't need to worry about that right now.  Just follow our instructions and everything will be ok.", the nurse said as she gave Belle a boop on her nose by touching it with her finger.

Belle felt so insulted by being touched like a child like this, unable to stop it.

"I will, I promise I will do everything you tell me.", Belle confessed.

The nurse checked that Belle was secured by gave all the straps and restraints some tugs and once she was satisfied she walked out of the room.  "Belle, it is still early and I have a lot of rounds to make.  So just be patient and I'll see you soon.

"Wait! Please, when do I get to go home?  I have to work today.  People are expecting me.", Belle pleaded.

Beth chuckled, "Heh, Belle, you aren't going home.  The rest of your treatment will be served here.  I thought we made that clear earlier.  I'm sure the doctor will contact your work and discuss all those details with you later today.  Now, no more questions or talking unless you'd like the gag again?", the nurse raised her eyebrows.

"No nurse.", and Belle shook her head.

"Good deal.  I'm sure you'll be feeling better soon.  I'll check on you later.", Beth said as she walked out.

Belle was left there in the room with the lights on.  She looked around.  White walls, plain floor, and white ceiling with fluorescent lighting.  There were a couple charts on the wall with her name on it with some notes she didn't understand.  She wondered if this would be her view for the next 10 days.  She tried to do the math in her head of when her two weeks would be up but couldn't remember when any of this even started.  Whether it was 9, 10 or 11 days it didn't matter, it might as well have been an eternity without Katy.  She fell in love with this girl and then was  literally ripped from her arms in the middle of the night.  She wondered where Katy was right now. 

'Was she arrested?  Was she trying to find me?', Belle thought to herself.

All Belle could do for the next couple of hours was lay where she was, staring at the ceiling.  She was unable to lift herself up or twist much.  Her shoulders seemed to be pinned to the mattress.  Her fingers, hands and arms were still trapped within he sleeves of the jacket that held her down.  She wanted to scratch her face and other parts of her body.  Every feeling, every itch, twinge, twitch and misplaced hair on her face was magnified.  She focused on her breathing and closed her eyes just trying to meditate through it while thinking about Katy.

• Like 11
  • Tisha changed the title to Lockdown - Chapter 23

This is just me making my usual comments on stories I like so just ignore the rest of my comment lol

Katy should've made a deal with the head lady to be babied to a point in return they overlook Belle's infractions and to prove her point she bends her knees and poops her panties. 

Okay, I'm done lol. I really do enjoy your story and excited to see what happens next. 

Will there be a spy at her job? Will there be lots of pushback from her boss's? So many possibilities. And what's in store for Belle in her new accommodations? Can't wait to find out.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Guilend said:

This is just me making my usual comments on stories I like so just ignore the rest of my comment lol

Katy should've made a deal with the head lady to be babied to a point in return they overlook Belle's infractions and to prove her point she bends her knees and poops her panties. 

Okay, I'm done lol. I really do enjoy your story and excited to see what happens next. 

Will there be a spy at her job? Will there be lots of pushback from her boss's? So many possibilities. And what's in store for Belle in her new accommodations? Can't wait to find out.

Oh, so you think Katy should have offered to take Belle's place?  hah!  good one!

Maybe in an alternate reality.

I was going to make the next chapter that Belle wakes up from a Dream and "The End"  as a little joke but that would be too cruel to my readers.

I am really glad you like the story so far.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Tisha said:

was going to make the next chapter that Belle wakes up from a Dream and "The End"  as a little joke but that would be too cruel to my readers.

Cruel? That would be just devastating and well you'd be a big meanie head.

6 hours ago, Tisha said:

The nurse checked that Katy was secured

Oops name goof. :)

6 hours ago, Tisha said:

Was she arrested?  Was she trying to find me?', Katy thought to herself.

Another one. I am guessing both should be Belle?

Love the chapter and really hope that the next one gives more detail and progress for Katy! Hopefully Belle doesn't have to spend the rest of her time in there. Belle is probably confused about the rules as it was never stated in the e-mail, it just had her schedule and cost of emergency changes if I recall correctly.

• Like 1

It's cruel - just fantasy - but I love the imagine of someone (e.g. non-cooperative) being carried like luggage, gagged and wearing a a straightjack in a visibly dirty diaper. 

Adds to realism as anyone who encounters such unfair, cruel and unusual punishment like this is unlikely to be cooperative- at least at until it gets worse!

Thanks for such awesome update.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

Oops name goof. :)

Another one. I am guessing both should be Belle?

Love the chapter and really hope that the next one gives more detail and progress for Katy! Hopefully Belle doesn't have to spend the rest of her time in there. Belle is probably confused about the rules as it was never stated in the e-mail, it just had her schedule and cost of emergency changes if I recall correctly.

fixed , thanks.

9 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

You're welcome. I try to only point out the big things that could throw someone off. :) This has been a nice story to read.

Thanks, even though I read through it a couple times, doing some editing... its easy to miss stuff.  

Glad you are enjoying it.

• Like 1

Chapter 24:

Belle

---

When Belle was finally let up, she felt like she had been laying there for days.  When she was wide awake, and fastened to a bed with absolutely nothing to do except stare and think, it drove her mad.  This was not the type of person she was.  She did not simply waste time sitting or laying around.  She usually filled every minute of her day with something at least semi productive and had to keep her mind busy.  So for her, this was hell.  It was almost worse than anything she had been through yet.  She thought about the dirty diapers, the changes, the spankings and while all those things were physical, this type of treatment was messing with mentally.

The nurse had removed the straitjacket and told Belle if she cooperated she wouldn't have to put it back on. Belle would agree to anything at this point not to have to wear it and she promised Beth she would cooperate with anything she said or wanted from her.  Beth seemed skeptical but decided to give her the benefit of doubt.

Belle sat on the edge of her bed, in just her diaper.  She had not had to use it yet this morning and knew its current pristine state wouldn't last long. It felt different to be wearing it without the cover. She looked down and saw the thick bulge of the diaper wedged between her thighs and disappearing beneath her bottom.  She noticed it was actually soft and not totally uncomfortable.

'What am I saying?', she thought to herself.

"Could I have a shirt or gown to wear nurse Beth?", Belle asked politely.

"OK Belle, I'll be back in a few minutes.  If you cause any trouble, its right back into the jacket for you, understand?"

"Yes, I understand".

"Good, if you want you can get up and walk around and stretch your legs.", the nurse gave her a sappy smile as if she was doing her some huge favor.

"Thank you nurse Beth."

When the nurse left Belle slowly got to her feet. She wasn't sure how steady she would be after this morning's turmoil.  She stood up and did some of the routine stretches she normally did before and after her runs.  This was the first time she had done this naked but for her diaper, but they helped her nonetheless.  She felt ridiculous but thought she needed to keep her sanity through whatever was to come, so whatever she could do to seem normal she was going to do it.

She felt the diaper for the first time.  The material was stretched over her butt and she was surprised how thick it felt.  She knew if she wanted to she could take it off right now and nothing was actually preventing it except the threat of what Beth would do to her if she did such a thing.  Regardless the thought still crossed her mind.

A few minutes later, Beth reentered the room.  Belle expected to see the shirt or gown she asked for but there was none.  Beth never actually agreed to her request request now that she thought about it.  Instead, the nurse had a cafeteria style tray full of hospital food she was rolling in on a little cart.

"Breakfast time.", Beth said in a bubbly excited fashion.

Belle hadn't even thought about food but now found herself hungry when Beth mentioned it.  Her appetite waned however when the tray was wheeled in front of her and she saw the food in front of her.  It was a good size portion of oatmeal, some French toast and orange juice.  The nurse also set a little plastic cup on her tray that had 3 pills in it of various colors.

"Umm, what are those for?", Belle asked.

"Just to help you relax. Doctor's orders.", the manner in which Beth said that told Belle not taking them wasn't going to be an option.  

She picked at her breakfast, as she rarely ate many carbs.  But now she had nothing but starchy food and a sugary glass of orange juice in front of her.

"I think I'm done nurse Beth.", Belle said as she pushed the cart away from her.  "Could I have some water instead of the juice?  The acid and sugar usually doesn't agree with me too much."

The nurse came over and examined her tray and pushed the cart back at her.

"Belle, I need you to eat and drink everything here.  After that I'll be glad to get you some water."

Belled looked up with her mouth open and expression of disbelief and anger at this monument task before her. The nurse wasn't having any of it.

"Belle, I promise you that one way or another, you will eat everything on that tray.  I really don't want to have to 'help you'.  You won't find my way very pleasant.", the nurse said.

Belle had no idea what she was talking about and what 'her way' was but she knew she didn't want to find out. She took the plastic silverware she was provided with and slowly ate the food bite by bite.  When it was half gone she didn't think she could eat another bite but she kept going.  Minute by minute she slowly consumed everything and she thought she was going to burst.  On the the last bite she thought she actually might vomit but it was mind over matter at this point and she kept it down.  She was sipping on the orange juice throughout. It was really good, but it was way too sugary for her normal diet.  And she knew it would affect her too.  It always upset her stomach and gave her heartburn.

After it was all over the nurse complimented her, "Very good girl.  Here is some water for your pills."

Belle really didn't want anything else inside here, and she was very leery about the medicine she was being forced to take but she downed the pills anyway.  She was so full she needed to lay down and let her body relax. She wondered what the day had in store for her.

'Would she be having her regular counseling session with the doctor?  Would she just have to sit in this room alone, just waiting for someone to come change her?', she thought about these questions and didn't have the answers to any of them.

Belle sat back on the bed against the wall waiting for whatever Beth was going to do to her next.  The nurse had told her just to sit there quietly for awhile and sip her water while she took care of her breakfast stuff.  She left Belle alone for about 10 minutes and when she came back, she found her patient had fallen over onto the bed and has passed out.  This was not a surprise to Beth because this was the desired effect from one of the pills she had just taken.

She situated Belle's body on the bed and rested her head on the available pillow.  She pulled a blanket out from a locked cabinet and draped it over the diapered girl's body and let her sleep before turning out the lights and shutting the door.

--- 

Katy

---

Katy and her team had spent the entirety of Monday discussing everything that had happened to her and Belle. She decided to disclose Belle's first name and circumstances to them because at this point there was no harm in doing so and it was easier to speak about.  Katy had scheduled a video chat with her team for an hour after she arrived home.  She took a bit to collect herself, get a shower, and make some coffee.  She needed to clear her head after everything and it was very hard to focus on anything while constantly worrying about Belle.

When she told the group everything that happened there was a mixture of horror, skepticism and incredulity. After Katy had emailed them each the audio file and told them to take a 30 minute break and listen to it they needed no more convincing.  One of her friends was in tears when they readjourned for their meeting having just heard the dramatic events that took place.  They each took turns discussing their next steps and all arrived at the same conclusion.  They would file their case an ask for an emergency injunction to stop whatever practices were going on at this specific facility for Belle's sake, and try to discover if this was an isolated case or if this program was more widespread. 

They all knew the wheels of justice moved slowly, and even more so these days with the pandemic. Governments, whether state, local or federal were erroring on the side of caution towards protecting the public health at all costs with no regard to any long term consequences that may come from those decisions.  This was certainly the situation in Belle's case.  Because they knew their chances were low, and would most likely take time, they decided to also take their case and the recording to the media.  Between them they had contacts at the local and national levels.  They hoped their story would be heard, and that the media wouldn't cave to the government or their precious advertisers and disregard it, or even worse cover it up.  This was a human rights story of epic proportions and they were fairly certain this would garner a huge public outcry.  They only needed to set their plan in motion without anyone getting wise to what they were doing.

---

Belle

---

Belle was in and out for most of the day, but never really what you would call 'awake'.  She tossed an turned on the bed going from states of deep sleep to semi consciousness.  She was having the most vivid dreams, which were a side effect of whatever medicine she was given.  She had slept through lunch and it was now late afternoon.  She had started peeing in her sleep and it woke her a little.  She briefly took notice of her diaper getting wet and the feeling of urinating but drifted off again before it had ended.

She had wasted the day away in this room but didn't really remember much.  She was coming out of it a little as her medication was wearing off and she felt cold.  She realized she wet her diaper in her sleep and she quickly sat up in panic.  She thought she had been dreaming but she could feel the dampness down there.  She pulled back the blanket and looked at the diaper and the front of it was dark from her pee.  Seeing her own wet diaper like that for the first time brought back that same sense of shame and embarrassment she felt before.  She had experienced much worse before but the results were always hidden from her. Seeing it like this made it more real.  It wasn't too long before nature started taking its course on the other part of her body.  

She wasn't sure how long it would take for her big breakfast to run through her but she didn't have to wait for long.  She could feel it coming on.  She only wanted one thing right now and that was Katy.  She'd give anything to be in her arms so she could make it all better.  She curled herself in ball on her bed and hugged her blanket, imagining it was Katy next to her.  She felt the heat starting to build inside her and that feeling of utter desperation to void herself and not being able to make it to the toilet.  Like before, her bowels gave way in a manner in which surprised her.  She thought she had awhile to wait before it would happen but all of a sudden she could feel her poop forcefully going out of her and into the diaper, finding room wherever it could.  She wasn't able to control it or slow it down.  The intensity of how it came out gave her no warning and it physically wiped her out.  These episodes were getting worse and worse each time and she found herself in a fetal like position rocking herself through the cramps.  They slowly faded away and she pulled the covers over herself to get warm and rest.  She didn't even care about what she just did, or that she was laying there in a soiled diaper.  She just wanted sleep.

A couple hours later Beth came in and shook her awake.

"Wake up Belle, it is time to change that dirty diaper of yours then we can get you some dinner.", the nurse said playfully.

"Wha? What time is it?  What happened?", Belle had forgotten where she was for a moment.  She sat up in bed and felt the mush of her mess spread across her privates and backside.  She wasn't prepared for that feeling and didn't even remember pooping.  She looked up at the nurse with a questioning curious look on her face, seeking an explanation.

"C'mon Belle, it's OK, lets get your cleaned up."

The nurse took her down the hall for her standard changing routine.  She was aware she was naked walking around this building but the place seemed empty wherever she was at.  The mess has irritated her skin. The inside of her legs and part of her butt were red with diaper rash.  The nurse attended to these areas during the diaper change and Belle now felt much better.

"I'm going home now?", Belle said after she had been, as it had normally been on her visits.

"No sweetie, not yet. It's dinner time then back to your room and get in bed."

She was too tired to protest or ask any more questions. She followed Beth back to 'her room'.  Another plate of food was waiting for her and the nurse made sure she at it all.  Next to her plate were another little cup of pills and she had to take them all.  She knew they were making her drowsy and complacent but she didn't consider it for very long before needing to lay back down.  

---

For the next few days Belle's life took on a banal existence that no human should have to suffer through.  She ate, slept, pooped and peed in her diapers.  She was being put through something for reasons that were unclear to her.  She had few moments of clarity as the days dragged on but those moments quickly faded from memory. When she did wake, she noticed her diapers were wet and messy more often than not.  She wondered what was happening to her, and what would happen to her in the days to come.  She would enjoy the feeling of a fresh diaper being applied to her, which only felt good relative to the dirty one being taken off.  She had no concept of time at this point and any awareness of her situation quickly diminished with her next round of medication. Glimpses of Katy's face would still go through her mind but those were becoming few and far between.

Her current condition was that of weakness.  She hadn't been out of bed much and she felt week.  She had had no exercise.  She lay face down on her bed and her blanket was strewn about on the floor from her shifting around.  She had rolled onto her stomach to avoid having to sleep in the mess that she had just made in her diaper.  At this point, her eliminations became rather constant throughout the day.  There was a significant bulge in her rear end that had built up over the last hour.  The next person that came into her room would quickly know the adult woman that laid there had a very full diaper.  The smell permeated the room and Belle involuntarily tried to bury her head in her pillow to avoid it as she fell back asleep.

• Like 11
  • Tisha changed the title to Lockdown - Chapter 24

Maybe katy with an injunction will be able to stop the mistreatment of Belle, but I'm afraid it's too late for Belle she's about to become a incontinent and broken person

Oh--no

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Tisha said:

incredulity

I had to look this up!

I have a theory but I will wait and see what happens then will post it at the end of the story if I remember to. I don't want to say it now as some of my others have been very close to point and I don't want to possibly spoil something that may be coming in the next chapters.

In short though, I have a feeling after all of this Katy is going to have to take care of Belle and get her used to using the potty again. You've capture the whole feeling of medical kidnapping and a psych ward where they basically make their jobs easier by keeping patients drugged (the not so good wards of course).

That isn't my full thoughts but will wait to see what the next chapters hold.

5 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

I had to look this up!

I have a theory but I will wait and see what happens then will post it at the end of the story if I remember to. I don't want to say it now as some of my others have been very close to point and I don't want to possibly spoil something that may be coming in the next chapters.

In short though, I have a feeling after all of this Katy is going to have to take care of Belle and get her used to using the potty again. You've capture the whole feeling of medical kidnapping and a psych ward where they basically make their jobs easier by keeping patients drugged (the not so good wards of course).

That isn't my full thoughts but will wait to see what the next chapters hold.

I agreed whit you

8 hours ago, LiL Marc said:

I agreed whit you

I will agree with comments above that the damage is already done.  Maybe that was the plan all along?  Maybe this program was designed to do just that, and limit and greatly impact the life of those involved??

• Like 1
  • Tisha changed the title to Lockdown - Chapter 26 - Conclusion!!!