LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Avoiding the potty monster

My wife, Momma asked me last night if I had used the potty monster that day. I told her I hadn't but only because I didn't need to go.

She told me to try but it wasn't working so I asked her for some help, she took me to the bedroom and put some vegetable glycerin in me and she waited while watching me squirm.

When I couldn't hold it anymore I squatted and filled my dip while she cheered me on and said how proud she was that I had avoided the potty monster for 2 days in a row.

Aaaah, I love her so much ❤️ 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
23 hours ago, bbgirlmichelle said:

My wife, Momma asked me last night if I had used the potty monster that day. I told her I hadn't but only because I didn't need to go.

She told me to try but it wasn't working so I asked her for some help, she took me to the bedroom and put some vegetable glycerin in me and she waited while watching me squirm.

When I couldn't hold it anymore I squatted and filled my dip while she cheered me on and said how proud she was that I had avoided the potty monster for 2 days in a row.

Aaaah, I love her so much ❤️ 

Gotta love a partner like that for life !!

• Like 1

She’s amazing. She’s keeping track of the number of days I’ve been able to avoid the potty monster. Day 4 now ☺️

Last night we had to go to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription and she put some vegetable glycerin in me before we left. I didn’t make it through the checkout before I couldn’t hold it anymore. I’ve been taking chlorophyll for a few weeks now thankfully, the smell is down to almost nothing now. 

She loves seeing me squirm and enjoy the fun torture. 

love you Momma ❤️??

• Like 1

I figure I am already wearing a diaper. Why on earth would I want to take it off and ruin the tapes ?  I can fill my diaper and avoid the potty monster and have a good time in my diaper. Plus I love how gentle my bf is changing me. I love changing him too, his shaved legs are so smooth and changing him and keeping him away from the potty monster is way more fun.

• Like 4
  • 4 months later...