LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

10 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Nice touch with the toy! I'm curious to see what this is about Harold... I'm enjoying this, hope you keep this going to the end (wherever that might be - and it shouldn't be anytime soon!) ?

Oh for sure not anytime soon. We have playdates, and family get togrthers, and Christmas, Halloween, and many many diaper changes. Maybe pullups if Ava is good. I've got a medly of ideas. Worse case scenario I need a hiatus. I'll release all the chapters I've made one at a time until I'm back. I don't see that happening though.

8 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Cool chapter of bonding with the girls but i imagine baby night gets worse or better...pending how one looks at it!

Baby night is just getting started. I've finished this arc completely. It doesn't get too bad, maybe just a bit blushy. Lol

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

I bet her new daddy's company makes that toy.

Close. The label says that that it was a product of Tremsco Games, but it was also made in conjunction with Westfield Robotics. Kind of like how you can put an engine designed by one company in the car of another.

I hope everyone had a good week. Mine was productive. I'm nearly ten chapters ahead so I should be ready for when real life ramps up. Enjoy the new chapter!

Chapter 29: Baby Night Part 2 (Dinner)

Ava felt the straps tighten around her chest and crotch as the highchair was fully utilized. Her vision was temporarily blocked as a blue bib joyfully proclaiming, “Messy Monster” was tightened around her neck. As the tray clacked into place Ava was still feeling conflicted.

That’s just another way they want me to feel like a baby. I’ll check again later. It probably has something on it saying that it’s specifically for littles. And there is that company again. Westfield Robotics. Hector said he was a part of the company, but most cogs don’t have private lawyers managing their wills, a weird butler, and their family name on the front of the building!

Looking around, Ava didn’t see another high chair. Instead as Hector returned with a smiling Tiffany he placed her in the same chair Ava had seen her in at breakfast. The girl was all smiles as she wiggled happily in her seat. That is, until hector went to some kind of cabinet and returned with a small plastic chair with plenty of straps and no legs.

Tiffany’s face dropped at the sight and she let out a whine, “Daddy no.”

“Daddy yes.” Tiffany watched in horror as the chair next to her was modified with the purple seat. The straps on the back attached around the chair and a plush seat and back showed smiling cartoon babies eating some kind of orange mush. “Okay sweetheart, up you get.”

Tiffany was placed in the seat pouting the whole way as the entire chair was pushed directly up to the table. The straps were clipped in and the now very unhappy girl was looking ready to blow her lid.

Hector ignored the red cheeks as he went back over to the stove. “Hmmm. I don’t hear any happy babies. You know what the rules are for grumpy little diaper butts.”

Here we go.

“Grumpy little diaper butts don’t get little mac and cheese with dino nuggies.” Hector flourished the childish plastic plates in front of the two girls as if he was a top chef at the Eiffel Tower. Or wherever they served food in Paris.

The reactions couldn’t have been more split. Tiffany was ecstatic, “Oh. Me, me, me. I’m a happy baby!”

Ava on the other hand, “Umm. Cool I guess.”

Hector placed the food in front of Tiffany before gently sliding it in front of Ava. “Hmmm. With the day going how it was, I was sure you’d be hungry. We had a late breakfast, but you haven’t had anything else other than a few sips of that lemonade at the mall.”

“I’m used to it.” Sure the old woman had given her those damned bottles and jars of mush constantly, but before, Ava could go off of one or two meals a day. She had learned early on two things. When you cook for yourself, you figure out ways to skip, and a meal skipped is a day at the gym you no longer need.

“Well, going forward lets make sure this doesn’t happen again. Dig in.” Hector retreated back to the stove where it looked like he had cooked up a much more adult, grilled Chicken Alfredo for himself as well as two bottles.

Ava looked down, expecting to find some stupid plastic spoon and fork, but there was neither. As Hector placed the bottle on her tray she spoke up, “Um. I need some silverware.”

Hector let out a chuckle, “Nah. You’ll be fine.”

“You can’t be ser…” As Ava looked over to Tiffany she saw that Hector was serious. Fistfull after fistfull of mac and cheese dissappeared down the little’s mouth. In between the cheezy barrage, a dino nugget was also gleefully picked up and devoured.

She’s like an actual toddler! What a minute. Little mac and cheese. Like Littles lemonade.

Pushing the tray away, Ava turned her head. She would be damned if she was getting drugged again.

Hector took notice, “Ava. Remember what I said at the mall about being a perfect little angel tonight. You can kiss grown up clothes goodbye if you don’t finish everything on that plate. And don’t give me any lies about not being hungry.”

“I’m not letting you drug me again.”

Hector looked confused for a second before responding in a self assured way, “Ahhh. You think that this has the same stuff as the lemonade.”

“Does it not?”

“No sweety. It’s fine. This mac and cheese is just geared more to little taste buds.”

Tiffany took a breath of air between mouthfuls to confirm, “Ava. Ava it's so good. Daddy doesn’t let me eat it often cause he says it should just be a special treat, but it’s soooooo good.”

Ava watched as Tiffany continued to stuff her face after saying her peace. Thank god Hector had put a bib on the girl, because it looked like just as much was making it on her as in her. Ava looked down once again at the pile of cheesy noodles and pre cut chicken nuggets and wanted to just push it away.

This kind of stuff is for poor college kids and people who don’t care what they look like. He said I needed to eat all of it, but he can’t blame me for getting full after I’m part way through.

Reaching down she picked up a sizable noodle between her fingers and brought it carefully up to her nose.

Yup. Mac and cheese. It’s thicker than back home, but that smell isn’t one I’d forget.

Up to her mouth it went and then carefully placed onto her tongue before she closed her teeth down on the small bite. Immediately the cheese coated her mouth from the tongue to the roof. Taking her first bite was like chomping down on the epitome of cheesy delight. The noodle was squishy and easy to tear apart until it was thoroughly pulverized. The lump of cheese and noodle sat in her mouth before she regretfully swallowed.

“That’s amazing!” Ava could feel her eyes light up at the thought of the meal ahead.

“Ah towd yush.” Tiffany happily yelled across the table mid chew. Swallowing Tiffany clarified. “I told you. Now try the dino nuggy.” The giddiness was starting to rub off and the way Tiffany bounced in delight was actually kind of cute.

If the mac and cheese was anything to go by…

With much less reserve, Ava reached down with her cheese covered fingers and picked up the odd nugget. Biting off the head Ava was blown away by just how juicy and greasy and crunchy and delicious the nugget was. Swallowing she quickly popped the rest into her mouth. It was all so good!

Her eyes darted back to the cheese where she grabbed a few noodles, this time forcing all but her pinky into the food. Happily chewing, her hand reached back for another nugget, which she opted to eat whole this time. The cheese still in the nooks of her mouth mixed with the chicken in the nugget. If this was what this food tasted like back home, she was sure she would be over 400 pounds. Orgasmic didn’t even cover the feeling of pure joy radiating from her mouth.

Chewing on another bite of cheese she felt like her cheeks were going to burst with delight. Wanting to rub the feeling around even more she put her hands up to her face as she let out a delightful, “MmmmmmMMMmmmmm!”

The sticky feeling was of no concern as she delved back into the meal. Bite after bite began to fill her up. The pleasant warmth similar to what she felt last night coated the inside of her stomach. She felt more full than she had in years as she looked down at the empty plate in front of her.

She let out a content sigh as she relaxed back into the comfortable padding surrounding her. If she closed her eyes and ignored the straps, she could pretend that this was one of her cheat nights back home. Where she ate and drank as much as she wanted before going on a fast.

The sounds across the table signalled that Tiffany was also slowly drifting into a similar food coma. The sighs of content and the uncouth burp had booth girls giggling. Ava opened her eyes to see that Tiffany was well and fully covered. Laying back in her harness, belly extended, cheese and grease everywhere, and eyes only opened halfway, the little across from her looked every bit the part of a gluttonous toddler.

That wasn’t so bad. Sucks that I couldn’t use silverware, but at least I don't look like that.

Flexing her fingers, Ava could feel the sticky cheeze between them.

Hopefully he will give me a napkin.

Looking down she noticed that she was a bit more messy than intended. A spot on her right forearm was spotted, before looking up to her bicep and seeing another. Looking down in horror Tiffany saw that her bib had been completely ruined. 

Tears burned her eyes as she looked over to Hector casually eating his own dinner of chicken alfredo with nary a spot on him. “You said that there were no drugs in this!”

Wiping his mouth with a cloth napkin like a typical rich douche, Hector responded, “I did. It’s not a drug, just a mild little additive. Think of it like alcohol or nicotine. Except instead of liver failure and cancer, you get a warm fuzzy feeling for a few minutes and no long term side effects.”

Tiffany also spoke up, “Ava, this is nothing. It’s more like adding sugar to tea. A little energy boost for a sweet treat.”

“Well I feel disgusting after that.”

The clatter of silverware on a plate signalled that Hector was done as well and as he stood up he looked down at his two cheese covered girls, “I wouldn’t say disgusting, but I think my two little messy babies need a bath.”

• Like 11
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 29 Posted 2/5/21)

Well, somehow I have a feeling it's not completely innocent, but I'd guess it's as innocent of an 'additive' as it gets. If you're not able to drink alcohol you need to get a buzz anywhere you can...

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Well, somehow I have a feeling it's not completely innocent, but I'd guess it's as innocent of an 'additive' as it gets. If you're not able to drink alcohol you need to get a buzz anywhere you can...

Yeah. It's a little deceptive. As far as alcohol goes, that is something that I've seen in other stories, but not in DiaperDimension ones. Getting your baby drunk off of breast milk. I know that responsible mommy's and daddy's would never, but damn if that wouldn't be funny. Might have to do a one shot.

20 hours ago, kirababy said:

enjoyable chapter...settling in, and love the not trusting hector bit.

I'm a huge fan of character development that starts from the very bottom. Ava is in no position to even like Hector. From here perspective, he's a jailer. One that she is starting to recognize likes her for more than just being a baby slave.

13 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

I personally love a good bowl of macaroni and cheese! Plus Dino nuggets are awesome! 

It's like THE little food combo. Good enough that even adults like it, and still messy. lol

Good Morning all. I am realizing that I am not a patient person. I just finished chapter 39 and immediately, I want to share it. In that case, I guess I will just have to release two chapters today. Nothing I can do. Real shame. Enjoy!

Chapter 30: Baby Night Part 3: Bath Time

Hector walked over to Tiffany with a wet rag in hand. The little squirmed in her chair as he scrubbed her face clean. Next he walked over to Ava who reached out for the wipe.

“I can do it.”

Hector smiled down at her as he pushed the rag past her arms and began vigorously rubbing her face and arms, “No. No, little one. Daddy is going to take care of everything tonight. That’s what baby night means.”

Gasping for air Ava scowled back at the cheery giant. Tiffany had no problem being unstrapped and picked up with Ava soon behind her. Up the stairs they went to the bathroom. Ava scrunched her face in disgust at the memory of what happened to her previously. Trying to casually shift her lower body she tested the diaper below her.

Thank god. I’m dry and I can feel the plumbing down there again.

Setting both girls down Hector started the water in the bath before putting some kind of bottled soap in.

The pieces came together and Ava began to protest, “Wait. You're not going to bathe me.”

Hector, focused on his task barely reacted, “Of course I am.”

Ava could feel the heat come to her cheeks, “But you're a guy.” She had been bathed by “Mommy” nearly every night. A ritual she had quickly gotten over, but to be bathed by a guy seemed completely different and wrong.

“I’m your Daddy, not some random guy.”

“But…”

“Your Daddy, who has changed several diapers already. Along with your clothes.”

Ava couldn’t look at him, “That’s different.”

She was no prude. Shower sex was fantastic. The hot water cascading down your body as your partner’s skin slips across your own. The slap of skin on skin in rhythm with each thrust mixes with the echoed moans against the tiles.

This was not that. This was much more embarrassing. This was her jailer stripping her down, not so that she could be changed into new clothes, but so that he could rub her down with soap and clean her like a…

“It’s a baby night.” Tiffany looked like she was still waking up from her food coma that her body desperately wanted. “At least we aren’t going to get a bath with a baby boy. One time over at Uncle Tyler’s, I got messy with finger painting and he put me and Steven in the same tub.”

“Wait. We are bathing together?” Ava was absolutely not liking where this was going.

Hector shut off the water before turning towards the two, “Of course. Now, let's get you ready.”

Ava looked towards the door as Hector slowly undressed Tiffany on the rug in front of the sink. The temptation to jump and run was steadily growing. However, the sound of the tabs on her sister’s diaper being removed brought her back to the present. Clothes in a pile, diaper balled up, and naked as the day she was born, Tiffany was lowered into the bathtub out of sight. The sound of water being moved and subtle splashing could be heard over the audible moan of delight.

His hands on her hips, Hector pushed her down onto the same mat and her shortalls soon found their way to the same place Tiffany’s had moments before. The still dry diaper was untapped and Ava quickly found herself held above the tub. Her toes quickly picked up the warmth of the water and the scent of lavender washed up from the purple bubble foam coating the top. Once her feet touched the tub floor she realised that the water was just about waist deep. Not quite enough to swim around, but she would have no problem dunking her whole body in the admittedly comfortable pool.

The feel of two squishy mounds on her back and two arms wrapping themselves around her front had the little let out a quick, “Eeep!” before fixing her glare back at Tiffany. 

The young girl simply laughed before crouching down into the water and floating backwards, “Come on Ava. Isn’t this nice? The water feels so good. Come on and join me.”

Well the bubbles will certainly cover me up. The smell isn’t half bad. Don’t the japanese do something like this anyway? Open baths, or public baths? Something like that.

Lowering herself into the water Ava could feel the aches and pains melt away as the muscles in her back and legs relaxed. Thinking back they had a lot of reasons to be tense. Bondage, starvation, intense hospitalization, that thick diaper, stress, and a myriad of other indignities that came from the life of a baby slave.

The sound of small splashes caused her to look over towards Hector who had just dumped several plastic floating toys into the tub, “Okay girls, I’ve set the temperature of the bath. You can play for a few minutes and then it’s time to clean.”

Tiffany quickly pushed herself through the water over to the toys causing water to splash nearly out of the over five foot tall tub walls, “Oooooh, Ava. Let’s play Froggers!”

“Froggers?”

“Mhm. Froggers. I can teach you to play.”

Ava’s immediate reaction was that a game with bath toys for babies called Froggers, would be lame, but the memory of the boat game caused her to reconsider. Maybe this could be fun.

With great care Tiffany placed a large circular tower into the far side of the tub where it bobbed for a bit before settling down. The tower had multiple levels on it all held up with thin columns and colorful numbers written all over. It almost reminded her of the stupid hoops game Mommy had made her stack for hours one day.

She felt herself being pulled over towards Tiffany as she pushed five orange frogs with splayed out legs toward her. Looking closely it looked like the legs could rotate from the base and there was a soft squishy center to each frog.

“Okay. Okay. Okay. Now you just point the frogs at the tower while you hold them in the water like this.” The concentration on Tiffany’s face was near comical. “And then you have to squish the frogs to go.”

Immediately, the little began furiously pushing down on the frog with both hands repeatedly. After what felt like a dozen and a half squeezes Tiffany let go of her green frog and watched. A second later the frog began paddling its legs and heading towards the tower. Tiffany was still as a statue as the frog got within a foot of the tower before suddenly plunging downward only to shoot up in an arch towards the tower!

Holy shit!

A metal thunk could be heard as the frog landed on the very top row and seemed to be magnetized in place. Tiffany jumped for joy at her success, “See. I told you. How cool is that?”

Ava was one again in awe of the toys in this dimension, “Yeah. Um. That was pretty cool.”

“Your turn. We can call this a practice round since you need to get the rhythm down.”

Ava looked down at the floating toy and began squeezing. Once she had hit 18 she released the frog. As it moved forward, Ava could feel her own anticipation building. It traveled down the length of the tub and got closer and closer to the tower. Doubt suddenly entered her mind as the frog clearly went past the spot Tiffany’s had gone as her own frog bumped face first into the tower and continued to swim.

Finally, the frog dove under but a muffled ‘thunk’ signalled that it had swum up to hit the bottom of the tower, which promptly leaned forward before bobbing back into place.

“That’s okay, but maybe do less pushes next time.”

Tiffany went once more, this time coming up just short of the tower. On her turn Ava decided to do 16 pumps instead of 18. Waiting for it to make its way to the tower, Ava was disappointed as the frog only made it just past halfway before jumping into open bathwater.

Two pumps can’t make that much of a difference.

“Tiffany. Um. Is there some kind of trick to this?”

Tiffany shook her now soaked head, “Nope. You just gotta make sure you get the rhythm right. The speed you press, the number of presses, and how hard you press all change how far the froggy goes.”

The practice round went as well as one would expect. Too far or too short, Ava didn’t get one frog on the platform. Meanwhile Tiffany only missed one shot. Retrieving the frogs Ava noticed that the colorful numbers were to score the frogs, almost like points. 25, 30, 45, 75, 100 all marked several spots on the tower. Ava also noticed that while the four green frogs were spaced fairly evenly apart, they all were more towards the front of the towers, making it lean slightly.

In the first round she didn’t fare much better until her last frog managed to just barely hit the edge of the final ring, before falling into the water.

So close!

The next round in, Ava found her rhythm and managed to get two frogs on the board. This however didn’t last long as the weight of her two frogs and the three from Tiffany caused the whole tower to lean and fall into the water.

“Wow. There is a lot that goes into this. You were right.” Ava flashed Tiffany a smile. “Thanks for teaching me!”

Tiffany’s smile widened as she jumped from the water hugging the shocked girl, “Of course. It’s gonna be so much fun to have someone to spend time with.”

“Yeah. Right.” Ava returned the hug, but the sense of being trapped in this life turned down her enthusiasm a bit and she could feel the edges of depression creeping back.

“Okay girls. Time for the bath.”

“Daddy, no. We are having so much fun. Just a few more minutes, pleeeeease.”

“No Tiffany. We need to get going before I have to dress two sleeping, waterlogged little girls.”

It was at this that Ava got an idea. Maybe she could postpone being washed by this man for a bit. “Care to make a bet?”

Hector looked down at Ava and humored her rise, “What kind of bet are we talking about?”

Holding up her remaining orange frog Ava smiled at him, “One V one. You versus me in a game of Froggers. If you win we get washed right now with no complaining. If I win, we get to decide what happens for the entire bath!”

“I don’t know. I think I played this game once when I bought it for Tiffany.”

“Mhm. Daddy doesn’t like playing in the bath so I only get to play this game by myself, but now I have Ava.”

Perfect! Time to real him in.

“Well I’ve only played this game for a few minutes, so we are basically on even ground. What? You think you can’t beat little ol me at a baby game?”

Hector let out a chuckle, “Okay. Okay. You have a wager. Who goes first.”

“Green, Daddy.”

“Okay let's see.” Hector lined up the frog, gave it a few squeezes with his one hand and let it go. Ava could barely contain her smile as the frog missed by an entire foot. He really was an amature. Getting her rhythm down, Ava managed to get her first frog onto the platform.

Hell yeah! You like that? 

Hector thought for a second before his second attempt. This time he pumped it for a few more times before releasing it. As it got closer Ava watched in shock as it landed square onto the platform.

“There we go. I think I get it now.”

You’ve got to be kidding me!

Fear that she had drastically underestimated her appointment krept into her mind as carefully lined up her next shot. A plan formed in her head as she let go, pulling the frog slightly closer to her. Like she wanted it landed closer to the front. Hector's next frog also landed and Ava began to sweat.

Okay. Draw then. He can’t win if the thing falls over.

Ava intentionally shorted all her shots so that the weight would tip over, accidentally losing one of her frogs. The entire tower leaned, but even with eight frogs, it didn’t fall over!

“Haha. Oh no. Looks like we tied.” Ava joked behind gritted teeth.

How was this thing not tipping!?!?

“Well. Let's check the score.” Reaching over her dragged the tower over so all three of them could look. Ava felt her heart drop as she looked at where Hector’s frogs had landed. Not only had they been spaced out to balance her own frogs, they were all on high numbers.

Hector leaned back as he let the toy drift off, “Looks like I win, gumdrop. Now be good girls for daddy as he washes you both down.”

Chapter 31: Baby Night Part 4 (Finisher)

The bath went by without too much pomp. After her loss, Ava felt really uneasy. Was Hector lying? Was he just naturally good at the game? That definitely wasn’t luck? All these questions floated in her head as she felt his steady hand lather up all parts of her body.

The feeling of giant sudsy hands washing in between her thighs did get her attention though. Letting out a yelp she felt horribly violated… until she just felt embarrassed… and then unfortunately, mildly, turned on just a tiny bit. To be fair her emotions were all over the place because of how tired she was from the experiences of the day. The spanking, fighting, and crying had easily worn her out. Looking around she hoped to spot a clock.

Of course there’s nothing in the bathroom to tell time. At that, I don’t think I’ve seen a clock since coming to this house.

Thinking back. This had also been something she didn’t remember seeing at the old woman’s house either. Do these giants not have clocks?

Thoroughly cleaned both girls were lifted from the tub and wrapped in hooded blankets. Ava was aggravated at first being rubbed down by a ducky towel, but quickly gave in. The soft fluffy embrace of the towel was unlike any she had had before. It had some kind of cushion between the fabric that smooshed like memory foam, and the fabric quickly wicked away all the water without feeling wet.

Bundled up both girls were picked up and carried into the nursery where they were set side by side on the changing table with the strap pulled over. Both towels were hiked up and Ava could see both her crotch, as well as Tiffany's laid bare as Hector went about changing them into the thicker night time diapers Ava had worn last night.

Liberally oiled and powdered, the front flaps were pulled up and the tapes were secured as the familiar bulk was now attached to both girls. Once the strap was removed the towels were taken leaving both girls to shiver from the chill of the AC. The unicorn sleeper made a reappearance from last night as did the fur covered one from Tiffany’s nap time.

Hector let out a sigh as he looked down at both girls. “There we go. Fed, washed, diapered, and clothed. You two are all ready for the night.”

Tiffany let out a whine from her seat at the changing table, “But Daddy! I’m not tired yet.”

Ava had to disagree, “I could definitely use some sleep.”

Picking both of them up he made his way down the stairs to the living room where a foldable baby gate was placed across the entrance.

“Both of you girls need to get into the same schedule if Daddy is going to keep his sanity. Ava, I need you to be a big girl and stay up a little later with your sister. Tiffany, I know you got in an afternoon nap, but you may need to go to bed a little early. It’s only twelve right now. Let's say that bedtime is in three hours. We’ve got an early morning tomorrow.”

Ava was shocked. Sure she had stayed up way later, but if they were getting the whole baby treatment, she figured that she’d be going to bed at like, 7. Looking out the window, she could still see the faint glow of the sun, as if it had just set.

“There’s no way it's midnight.”

Setting the two down on the floor Hector walked over to the playpen and began removing some of the toys. “Pumpkin, I just told you it's 12, midnight is still a ways off.”

Ava felt aggravated once more, “Midnight is at twelve. Mid means half. Midnight. Half the night.”

Hector stood straight up with a look of realization on his face, “Oh. I’m sorry sweetheart. I figured you already knew. Where you are from your days are only twenty four hours long.”

Tiffany gave her a look of pity. “Only twenty four hours!?!? How do you get anything done? There's no way you could fit in an afternoon nap, let alone a morning one.”

“I haven’t taken naps since I was six.”

Tiffany looked like she was going to cry. Leaning forward she wrapped Ava in a hug, “No naps. That’s horrible. No wonder you're so grouchy.”

Ava pushed her away, “I’m not grouchy. So wait. Time is different here? How many hours are in a day?”

“36.”

“Wow. No wonder I’ve been so tired. How many minutes in an hour?”

“60”

“Okay that’s normal. How many seconds in a minute?”

“Also 60.”

Hector decided to interrupt the two, “Grandma probably didn’t tell you so that you could get into the groove more easily. Synq up your circadian rhythm without having you fight against it. The fact that you didn’t get a morning and afternoon nap, might be why your emotions have been in such a flux as well. You’ve already started to get accustomed to your new schedule.”

“But wait. I never saw her take a nap, nor do you seem overly tired from being awake, for what? Over twenty hours.”

“Amazons have higher metabolisms, and less need for sleep, so typically we can get away with two to three meals a day, and maybe six hours of sleep. That fluctuates from person to person and can also be more if you have a really physical day. I usually get away with only 5 hours, but I can never find a meal to skip. Hahaha.”

The differences between us only seems to be growing. A normal sleep schedule for me is like what an infant would be for them. Not to mention the number of times a normal person would need to eat.

Hector walked over to the fireplace and placed a few more logs on the dying embers before coming back and sitting down on the couch, “”Okay girls. I got a little sidetracked, but before dinner, I mentioned that I had some good news and some bad news.”

Oh lord here we go.

“Ava, I’ve finished all the paperwork and you're officially part of this house.”

Tiffany let out a congratulatory “Yay!”, as Ava couldn’t tell if this was the good news or the bad news, “Yay?”

Hector grabbed his chin in mock contemplation, “Well you know. If you're not happy about it, I could always let Bethany adopt you. I bet she’d be a very loving mommy.”

Ava got the point, “Okay, okay. Go on. Tell us the good news.”

“A little sass butt I know definitely needs an afternoon nap from now on. Anyways, the bad news is that Bethany filed a Necessity Complaint with the Bureau of Finances yesterday and Harold needs me to come in tomorrow. This means that both of you need to head off to daycare tomorrow, and possibly the day after.”

The two little groaned in harmony, “Daddy, no. I don’t have time for two days of daycare. I’m behind.”

Great. Daycare. Now I’m not only being treated like a baby doll by some rich prick who views me as some kind of invalid, but now I get sent to what is essentially the actual jail version of this baby hell.

“Sorry princess. I know you’ll manage. Think about it this way. You’ll see Bobby, and Monica, and even Iris. It’s been a few weeks so I’m sure they would love to play with you again.”

Tiffany began to pout and refused to look at Hector.

“Hmmmm. I guess we could always have you stay at The Little’s Crib. I’m sure they would have an opening for both…”

“Daddy noooooo. Fiiiiine. I’ll go to daycare.”

Ava recoiled at Tiffany’s tone. It looked like the girl was near to crying. “What’s The Little’s Crib?”

Tiffany fixed her watery eyes on her, “It's awful Ava. It’s an automated nursery. Mechanical arms do everything and stupid nannybots will punish you for any little thing. Not taking your bottle, not sleeping when it’s naptime, not playing with others, or even just for wanting to go home.”

It sounded horrible, but so far everything had. “How is that any worse than just adult daycare?”

Tiffany shuddered, “Think about it this way. You're just a slab of meat in a diaper on an assembly line.”

“So?” Ava really wasn’t getting the point. So what if machines did all the changing and feeding. It’s not like her protests got her anywhere with the giants here anyway.

“I’ll take you there sometime just so you can get a feel for it. But for now, I’m taking you and your sister to Deer Farm tomorrow. I need you both on your best behavior, so Tiffany is in charge. Listen to her and let her lead you through the ropes.” His voice took a warning tone. “If I have to come pick you up early tomorrow, because you caused a scene I will be giving you fifty spanks every night for a week.”

Fifty!?!? That’s like triple what he did today.

Ava told herself then and there. No matter what happened, no matter who said what, she was not getting in trouble tomorrow. She felt back under her diaper and could still feel the mild heat of her tanned backside.

“Okay girls. You play for a bit and I’ll let you know when it's time for bed. Let me get you each some juice so you don’t get dehydrated”

Once the sippy cups had been distributed Ava took a few sucks before once again losing herself to the flavor. It seemed like Tiffany was of similar mindset as both littles downed nearly half of the cups before coming up for air. Dry throats parched, everyone began doing their own thing.

Hector took a tablet off the table and began going through something on it. Ava decided she could maybe get Tiffany to work with her on that boat again, but Tiffany seemed to really be focused on a puzzle box. It looked basic enough with its primary colors and basic shapes, but Tiffany seemed to be completely perplexed as she pulled, twisted, and jiggled the thing.

Back at her boat she inspected the sides for any indication this toy was meant for littles. After a few minutes of searching, she was having no luck.

I guess it would shatter the illusion if they came right out and said, “This is to make your baby slave feel stupid.” I’m not falling for this crap.

Placing the boat in front of her she tried to mimic the buttons Tiffany pressed earlier. Happy with the “Aargh. Are you ready kids?” that came from the speakers, Ava attempted to do both the front and the back sections by herself. Her first attempt was…. less than great as she only made it halfway before capsizing to a tropical storm.

Several more attempts were made until she realized that fatigue was making her mess up more and more. Not even the sweet sugary drink in the sippy cup was invigorating her as she let the empty cup fall over. Feeling tired, but not wanting to be yelled at by Hector (or look like a baby who couldn’t stay awake) Ava waddled over to the fireplace before laying on the fur rug on the ground. Dry diaper, warm sleeper, fluffy rug, and comforting fire. Av realized too quickly that she had only made things worse as she could no longer keep her eyes open and darkness overtook her.

• Like 16
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 30&31 Posted 2/8/21)

1. Japanese baths are incredibly ingenious. Anyone who is ever in Japan should take one. As a tip, look for one that is tattoo friendly or you won't get in.

2. what is the problem of Bethany only because she does not get the most money she makes now stress. Her mother already knew why Hector gets custody.

3. i think she's really trying hard in the nursery but it's still getting kind of traumatic for her.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

1. Japanese baths are incredibly ingenious. Anyone who is ever in Japan should take one. As a tip, look for one that is tattoo friendly or you won't get in.

2. what is the problem of Bethany only because she does not get the most money she makes now stress. Her mother already knew why Hector gets custody.

3. i think she's really trying hard in the nursery but it's still getting kind of traumatic for her.

1. Totally agree, but unfortunately I've never been. Thanks for the advice. I need it.

2. Bethany views herself as far better at parenting than Hector. Growing up Hector admitted he didn't want littles. From Bethany's perspective her mom made the wrong choice. 

3. Ava is doing her best to cope. She certainly doesn't want to be here, and isn't totally convinced she is stuck here. It's going to be really hard for her to accept the person holding her as a prisoner, even if he seems like he wants her to be happy. It probably doesn't help that he has shown her that he is willing to let Tiffany were pullups and act somewhat more grown up, but has yet to let her try that.

4 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

I started reading this when it first came out and enjoyed it! No idea how or why I didn’t keep reading, it really just slipped my mind until like a couple hours ago when I clicked to open the story. Anyways I just reread it all and loved it! It’s a very interesting take on diaper dimension story, this has got to be the first one I’ve seen with a single daddy. I continue to be impressed with how good of an Amazon hector is and how good of a big sister Tiffany is. Can’t wait for more ?

I'm glad to have you back! I've done that with stories in the past. That's why I'm trying to post regularly. Out of curiosity, where did you drop off the first time?

8 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

The daycare will be fun and I am not surprised the aunt is making trouble.

Not gonna lie, I just finished the Daycare arc and I had so much fun. It was probably my favorite so far. Bethany is definatly future content so stay tuned to see where she comes back in. Btw, thanks for always commenting. Love the feedback!

Good Afternoon Everyone,

The amount I've gotten in the past two weeks has been great. I'm glad I've been able to provide you all something you enjoy. That being said, my plan is to make at least double this content. So this story won't be ending soon. I hope you all continue to enjoy!

11 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

Good Afternoon Everyone,

The amount I've gotten in the past two weeks has been great. I'm glad I've been able to provide you all something you enjoy. That being said, my plan is to make at least double this content. So this story won't be ending soon. I hope you all continue to enjoy!

Yay

• Like 1

Good Afternoon everyone. I'm still chugging along with more chapters. So Wednesday postings will still be a thing. I was reading through chapter 32 and didn't like how it ended, so unfortunatly, I'll just have to post chapter 33 as well. I know you're all heartbroken. BTW, have any of you checked out my short story "Slime Mommy"? It's in completed stories since I didn't hear anyone asking for a continuation. Let me know if you like it. Now, on with the show.

Chapter 32: Cribmates

The darkness around her wasn’t much different from that of her dreams so as she awoke it took a second for her eyes to register her surroundings. Thin long boards in front of her blocked part of the view of the nursery. The only light within was the nightlight casting its soft yellow light across the nursery, and the golden lines outlining the doorway. The hallway light must be on.

Why would it be on if it's morning?

Looking over towards the window, no light could be seen coming from the edges of the blinds, so that must mean that it was still late. What had woken her up. She felt the bed move behind her and looked over to see Tiffany sitting up.

She was still in her fur sleeper with its thick diaper bulge. She was holding the front of the padding like she was trying to hold in the pee. Her neck was tilted back as if she was looking up at the ceiling but her eyes were shut tight. Her jaw was clenched as she was trying to control her breathing. She began rocking back and forth on top of the pillow she was sitting on as she…

“Are you masterbating? Really?” Ava hissed.

Tiffany looked horrified as she completely froze and looked directly at Ava, mouth agape.

Ava was revulsed by the blatant sexual act that woke her up, “I knew you got off to this shi…”

Tiffany lunged forward and cupped her hands over Ava’s mouth. The two began to struggle with Tiffany trying to keep Ava quiet. “Shhh! Shhhh! SHHHH!”

Ava was able to rip one of the hands away that Tiffany used to point over to the changing table. On top there was what looked like a white walky talky. Any time a crinkle or a rustle was produced, Ava could see a few spots on the front light up.

Reaching up, Tiffany brought the blanket that was draped over the side of the crib down on both of them. In desperate pleas she whispered to Ava, “Please. You have to be quiet or he’ll hear us.”

Reaching up Ava was finally able to pry off the other hand. “Well, maybe if you had been more quiet and less of a horny diaper slut, we wouldn’t be in this mess. How late is it even?”

Even in the darkness Ava could tell that Tiffany was beat red. “I’m not a diaper slut! I’m just… anyways its probably around 16 O’ Clock. You passed out around 14 and then Hector took us both up at 15 like he said. I thought you were asleep!”

“I waaaasss. Until someone decided that their crotch needed to be rubbed like a horny teenager a few feet from me in the same bed.”

Tiffany looked away. “I couldn’t help it.”

Feeling vindicated, Ava pushed, “I knew it, you get off on this stuff.”

“No I don’t”

“What you were just doing says otherwise.”

“I told you. It wasn’t my fault.”

“Who’s is it then?”

Tiffany got quiet again before whispering something Ava couldn’t pick up.

“What was that.”

Tiffany looked up with tears of embarrassment in her eyes, “It’s Hector’s!”

Ava decided to listen. This had to be good.

Tiffany quieted down as she told her side, “Baby nights were different before you came. I think he’s trying to be lenient because of the day we’ve had. Usually he’s more… hands on.”

“Ewww he pleasures you?” The image of Hector getting intimate with Tiffany just seemed wrong. Sure some people might be into the whole, “Teehee, my boyfriend is so much taller than me. I like to ride him like a Koala.” but the daddy/daughter dynamic was too in depth here.

“Noooo. Not usually. We’ve never had sex! That would be wrong, but Daddy’s are supposed to take care of their baby girls.”

“So he what? Fingers you? Rubs your diaper?”

“NO! Well, yes to the second one, but that’s... um… not the best…”

“Okay so what does he do that’s got you so hot n’ bothered.”

“They… em… ma… make diapers… um… called pleasure diapers.”

Ok I can see where this is kind of going.

“When you wet them, they have a ehm… piece that vibrates and um… continues to vibrate if you continue to wet it.”

Okay I didn’t see where this was going.

Tiffany looked up and quickly corrected herself, “It's used to get most littles to enjoy wetting themselves, but…” She began trailing off again, “That’s not what we used them for, but I still needed my release so… um… Daddy… Hector bought me some for whenever we had a baby night.”

The pieces were coming together, “That’s why you were so upset when Hector said we were having a baby night?”

Tiffany nodded her head, “Mhm. I thought he was going to put us both in those pleasure diapers and I didn’t want to do that with you yet.”

“So instead you decided it would be a good idea to just rub one out right next to me while I slept?”

“I didn’t want you to wake up! It’s just, when Hector said we were going to have a baby night I was embarrassed, but also kind of… turned on?”

Ava couldn’t believe what she was hearing, “Are you gay for me?”

“No! No. No. I was just… I wanted…”

“You wanted to see me in a pleasure diaper?”

“Kind of.”

“Why?”

“Okay where you come from this all is weird, but littles are just babies around here, and to most adults, babies… don’t... know any better.”

This was getting more fucked up by the second, “You all fuck each other?” Realization struck, “Oh god we are going to daycare tomorrow. Is it just going to be one big babyslave orgy?”

Tiffany shook her head vigorously as she continued to defend herself, “No we don’t… fuck… each other. And most of the daycare workers would spank any little they found playing with their diaper, let alone someone else's. It’s just that, we all have urges even if we are swaddled in diapers and treated like babies. So when adults schedule a playdate, sometimes naptime, is still playtime.”

“Yeah. Ok. You do whatever you gotta do. Count me out.” Ava turned back away from Tiffany and laid down staring at the inside of the blanket still draped over the two.

“Do… do you not get urges?”

Annoyed Ava turned back over, “Yes. I get urges. In fact, before I got here, I bet I slept with more guys than you’ve probably seen without a diaper.”

“So what was it like?”

Now it was Ava’s turn to grow red, “Some were better than others. Shut up and go to sleep.” The diaper around her waist seemed hot. This blanket was definitely not necessary with the sleepers, and Ava could feel her breath as well as Tiffany’s making the air trapped inside hot and humid.

“I saw how you were when Hector washed you.”

“Excuse me?”

“I also saw how red you got whenever he wipes you down with baby wipes.”

“Shut up.”

“Did grandma never let you cum?”

Ava was repulsed, “Ewww. Gross! No. Nor did I ever want that bat to let me cum. Not while I’m trapped in these disgusting diapers. God. Not everyone gets off to being a baby!”

“So you haven’t had any kind of release since you got here?”

God just shut up.

The pout in Tiffany’s voice was obvious, “And I don’t get off to being a baby.”

“Just shut up.”

Ava felt Tiffany at her back, her hand wrapping around her side and grabbing the still dry padding and giving it a squeeze against her crotch.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU…”

A pacifier found its way into her mouth as Tiffany’s other hand held it in place. “Shhhh. You need to get some release. It's not healthy to be this pent up.”

Ava reached up to grab Tiffany’s hand as she also grabbed at the one rubbing her diaper. She felt hot and the moment she was able to reach both of Tiffany’s hands she realized that she didn’t have the strength to pull either of them away. 

Dammit. Tiffany is only a few inches taller. She cant seriously be stronger than me! What is she… oh fuck. Get off!

She could feel herself begin to pant as the tingly heat from her nether regions began to spread.

Tiffany wasn’t wrong. The wipes, the bathing, even the feeling of the thick wet diapers rubbing her lips had only made things worse for the sex deprived girl. She bit down hard on the pacifier as her own hand began to direct Tiffany’s to the right spots. She felt herself bend forward sticking out her butt into her big spoon as she was caressed from behind.

She was never this quick, but the lack of attention for what was close to a month had built her frustrations and she could feel her body quiver in anticipation. Her breathing was shallow, her legs rubbing together, the feel of the soft insiders of her diaper being pushed against her clit, and the soft rubbery nipple in her mouth all came to a head as she…

The blanket was suddenly ripped off and the shock of cold air rushed across her body. The light from the room was blinding as she held her hand over her eyes. Tiffany cried out in pain, as Ava cried out in disappointment. She was so close, but the sight of Hector's angry face above her was enough to lift the fog from her eyes.

“Girls. It is time for bed. Neither one of you should be talking let alone doing things like this.” Hector stormed off for a second before returning with thick mittens. Both girls complained as their hands were rendered useless.

Hector made his way over to the fridge before removing two bottles of milk before putting them in the bottle warmer, “Now I’m going to give you both a bottle, you are both going to drink the whole thing, and then you are both going to sleep. Do I need to get the sleepsacks out?”

He was met with a unified, “Nooooo.” from both thoroughly frustrated girls.

Once the bottles were done both girls were given their own. Tiffany examined the lid of hers before shrugging and plopping it in her mouth. Ava followed suit and began suckling, a difficult task with her mittens.

At first Ava felt conflicted. She had almost had a release she was denied for weeks… but at the hands of Tiffany… while in a diaper… with a pacifier over her mouth. The idea of cumming was great, but at what cost? Her dignity. Looking at the bottle, Ava laughed internally.

Heh. Not like there’s much dignity in life as a baby slave. At least it’s that vanilla shake stuff from last night. It sucks that I have to drink it out of this, but at least it's not that disgusting stuff that old crone made me drink.

The warmth of the bottle coated her throat and stomach with its rich creamy goodness. As she was about three quarters through, Hector turned off the light and began the mobile above the girls. Looking over, Tiffany was also transfixed by the twirling mobile above both of them.

Strange it looks a lot like the one from my other crib. Same ducks, also hand made. I wonder if this one has the same flaws.

Still draining the last bits of delicious nectar from her bottle Ava stared at the mobile trying to remember what the other had been like. Little imperfections here and there caught her eye as she felt sleep once again taking hold. The bottle was empty and fell to her side as she let dreamland take her.

Chapter 33: First Day of Daycare

Ava felt incredibly well rested. The steady hand on her back beckoning her to wake up. The gentle coos unintelligible were quickly forming into words.

“...up, babygirl. Time...care.”

Ava had never been a morning person, but some deep memory of being woken up in the morning with soft words and gentle rubs on her back mixed with her current situation.

Opening her eyes and failing to stifle a yawn Ava expected to see some muscular fling from last night trying to impress her, or maybe she was home and her dad had decided to treat her to breakfast in bed. Instead the soft face of a woman snoring gently in front of her woke Ava right up.

“Time to get up, pumpkin.”

Turning her head, Ava met with the smiling face of Hector.

Definitely not what I expected or wanted. Hold on a second.

As Ava attempted to roll over, she found herself stuck. Looking down she saw that in the night both her and Tiffany had embraced each other in a comfortable hug. The sound of a digital camera flash above her made her jump as she jerked her head back up to Hector who was holding his phone out.

“Delete that.” Ava growled as she slowly started to untangle herself.

“Nope, but if you're good, I won’t make that the family Christmas card.”

Now completely separated from her “sister”, Ava remembered the columns at the mall. “You guys have Christianity here?”

With Tiffany still sleeping Hector elected to handle one daughter at a time as he lifted Ava out and headed towards the changing table, gently talking the whole time, “No. Not really. There have been a few sects here and there, but overall, Amazons don’t celebrate any religion. A chance to shower our adorable babies with toys,” He began to tickle the now exposed belly of a very giggly Ava, “now who would pass that up.”

Ava had always hated being tickled; it had always made her need to… pee! Her crotch ached as the bottle from last night made itself completely known. The pressure was too much as spurt after spurt emptied into the once dry diaper. Laughing like a lunatic, Ava desperately tried to push Hectors hand away.

“Noooooooo. Haahahahaha. No. No, please stohahahaaaap! You’re hahaha. You’re making me peeeee.”

Hector didn’t stop as Ava felt the floodgates completely open. The front of her diaper was now warm and heavy and the pee started to flow downward towards her butt. Eventually the hissing from her lower half dissipated and Hector lightened up. Left with tears in her eyes, a stupid smile on her face, and laugh hiccups, Ava had just woken up, but was already tired and drenched in sweat.

“There we go. That’s one girl who shouldn’t need changed before we head out.”

Before Ava could completely compose herself she found herself once again naked save for the bunny covered diaper hugging her bottom. Thankfully the mittens also did not make a return. As she sat at the edge of the table, she watched Hector move back to the crib and try to wake the still sleeping girl left inside.

“I thought you said I could wear pull ups today.”

Tiffany sounded groggy and agitated as her still half sleeping form was pulled from the confines of the crib. “I said that I would think about it... if you were a perfect little angel last night.”

“I was good.” Ava huffed.

Hector laid the little girl down on the changing table and once again tried to rouse her with some quick pats to the thigh. “Come on, baby. Time to wake up for Daddy. We have to get you ready for daycare.” Turning to Ava he addressed her claims, “You weren’t exactly what one would call perfect. However, your actions aren’t why you're in diapers. From time to time, you’ll need to act the part of a perfect little even if you’ve been good. Daycare is one of those times.”

Her gut was telling her baby time, might soon be all the time. “I could always go with you. Even if it means looking like a toddler like Tiffany yesterday, I could deal with that.”

Tiffany refused to open her eyes and continued to fuss as Hector unzipped her warm, comfy sleeper. “Daycare will be much better than where I’m going. Trust me. Bethany will most certainly be there when I handle her Necessity Complaint. She’s not one to let something like this go without trying to make a deal. Something along the lines of, ‘Oh, I’ll drop the complaint and even let you keep the finances from the will if you let me take Ava off your hands,’ You being there is just going to make things worse.”

Ava saw a glimmer of hope in one word; finances. “Are you sure about that? It sounds like you might need an accountant to help you with this.”

Hector’s eyebrows rose as he ripped the last tape of Tiffany’s diaper. “Oh? And you’re an accountant with the skills needed to handle estate disputes and official complaints of their distribution?”

Absolutely none of that sounded familiar. In fact Ava was pretty sure this was a lawyer’s domain, but the chance to prove her adulthood was within her grasp, so she decided to fib, just a little, “Of course. Before you giants kidnapped me, I was an up and comer accountant back in my world. My professors said they had never seen anything like me.”

Out came the wipes and the snores resumed from the table's occupant. “Professors? So you didn’t finish your degree.”

Three years in, and another two to go at least. It’s not like she wasn’t smart, it's just that some of those classes were so dull and obviously didn’t have any actual application. Ava’s confidence showed none of this, “I was basically done already. In fact, I had enough extra time to intern at a high end firm while I waited for my last few classes to finish.” Okay one major lie to sell it.

Hector thought for a second as he powdered Tiffany and then wrapped her in a matching diaper to Ava’s. “Hmmm. Nope. I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

Ava felt her chance slipping away, “But…”

“Buuuut. Maybe you deserve a chance to show what you're made of. How’s this?”

He got down so that his face was level with Ava’s and reached out his hand. “You be absolutely 100% perfect at daycare today, with not a single complaint from the staff or Tiffany, and I’ll take you to work one day and you can show us your stuff.”

A handshake! And a chance to actually prove I’m not some thumbsucking idiot diaper shitter. This is my chance.

Reaching out she grasped his hand. “Deal!”

“Okay. Onto the next task. Waking a sleeping koala without getting bit. Ava do me a favor and crawl up to her head.” Once Ava had completed this Hector directed her to hold Tiffany’s hands above her head firmly.

Everything secure Hector bent his head down and began blowing raspberries on Tiffany’s defenseless tummy. Ava was shocked by the force that Tiffany tried to pull her arms away, but the leverage gave the little an advantage. Tiffany’s initial shock was quickly overcome by tearfilled giggles.

“Nooooooo. Hahaha. Please stop!” 

This tickle session was much quicker as the goal was already met.

“There’s my little princess. Wide awake now?”

Ava let go of Tiffany’s hands as the recently assaulted girl quickly covered herself, “Not fun. I hate when you wake me up like that.”

“Sorry sweety. Looks like the sleeping bottles were a little too much.”

Drugged again. Gotta watch out for that.

Both girls were now fully awake, and it seemed like the memory of what happened last night hit both of them at the same time. The pair of blushing, half nude, diapered littles on a recently used changing table were having a difficult time looking at one another.

Tiffany broke the silence as Hector continued to dig through the closet, “Sorry, uhm, for last night I guess.”

“Yeah. It’s ok. Uh. Just try not to do it again.”

Really forceful there Ava. Really let her know who’s boss.

Hector emerged with what had to be some kind of three year old southern bell’s wet dream. Two gingham dresses with petticoats underneath, puffball sleeves, and a peter pan color. As he got closer it looked like it also had some kind of snap crotch underneath for easy diaper changes. In one hand he had baby blue and in the other a matching yellow. The blue seemed to have little blue birds decorating the bottom hem, while the yellow had ducks.

“Okay, who wants which.”

Ava felt bile rise in her throat. Going to daycare was one thing. Looking like she was barely old enough to enroll was another. She wanted everyone to know that she did not belong there at all, and that dress was like a giant sign saying, “Super diaper baby here.”

“Neither.”

“Oh come on they aren’t that bad.”

“No. They absolutely are.”

Tiffany spoke up before Hector could reply, “They are camouflage.”

“Huh.”

Tiffany looked completely serious as she turned to Ava, “Camouflage. Littles who dress like they are big kids are a prime target for Amazons to degrade and humiliate. Yesterday, we went to the mall where free littles can go. A little in daycare is either treated like a baby, or on their way to be treated like a baby.”

“Tiffany’s right Ava. I could always send you with instructions that I want you treated as a toddler, but…”

Tiffany interjected, “but all the other littles will have it out for you. They get the baby treatment, so why shouldn’t you. What makes you so special. I bet if I spilled some of my drink on her lap, the nannies’ would love to treat her like us.”

Ava wasn’t liking the sound of this, “So I get treated like a baby by complete strangers, or I get bullied until I am forced into the role?”

“Yup.”

Ava weighed her options. She had been dealing with this treatment for a while now. The fact that she was going to be sent to a daycare, couldn’t be much worse than what she’s had. She also had an opportunity to prove herself, but only if she got a perfect grade from the daycare workers. Workers that would be inclined to torment her if she didn’t go along to get along.

“Fine. I’ll wear the stupid dress. Can I have the blue one?”

Hector smiled widely, “Good choice.”

• Like 14
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 32&33 Posted 2/10/21)
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Q/A posted 8/16/21)