LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

13 hours ago, YourDiapersCute said:

Oh. Whoops. That does look like an ending. Doesn't it. We still got four more chapters of Iris to go. Lol

I meant to the chapter... lol 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. June was a hell of a month. Work is back in full swing, lots of work had to be done at both my home, as well as my parents, and I shut my Patreon down. Writing has been a blast and I enjoy all the comments and support I got, but I found that it was not something I could keep up at a pace I found acceptable. So, this story, as well as my others, will now be completely FREE... and heavily delayed. I'm going back to making this a hobby, rather than a potential career. I hope you all continue to enjoy!

Bonus 2.3

Eventually both breasts were drained and Iris sat cuddled up to her Mommy, her belly full, her body warm, and the gentle rhythmic thumps on her diaper keeping her calm. She felt a large hand on her back gently bringing her back from the brink of sleep. She was content again, but the day had worn on her, and Iris was tired.

“No, no. I think you’ve slept enough today. I don’t need a cranky baby tonight. Speaking of which, what had you acting like a proper terror today at daycare, sweety?”

Iris felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment. Today had been a lot of heartache and heightened emotions. Looking back, nothing had been really that bad. Compared to her old life, having her friends go to a different daycare seemed trivial, but it wasn’t! Not to her at least.

“I dunno.” She tried to dodge the question entirely.

“Oh? Is that little baby talk I hear?” Iris felt Miranda’s fingers dance across her sides, the threat clear.

“No! No. Sorry, Mommy. I don’t know.”

Miranda continued to poke and prod, not quiet to the point of laughter or even giggles, but Iris could feel her defences slowly drained. “Do you think that maybe it has something to do with the Westfields going to a different daycare?”

“Maybe…”

“I think that it does.”

Iris looked away. Mommy already knew everything. No sense in hiding anything from her, but Iris didn’t want to feel those emotions anymore.

“Mommy, can we go color?”

Miranda looked down at the little. This is what being a parent meant. It wasn’t all diaper changes and breastfeeding. Sometimes regulating your child’s emotions and helping them through physiological issues was needed.

“Okay pumpkin. You go color and I need to make a call to Uncle Hector, but first let's get you dressed.”

Fresh cloths covering her slightly damp diaper, Iris took the markers Mommy had brought and began drawing her best rendition of the playground. Even after the years here, she had never progressed much past stick figures and the happy sun in the corner. It was basic, simple. The drawings of a child, whimsical in nature and just good enough to show basic understanding of complex shapes.

Mommy watched for a bit before autocalling Hector.

“Good afternoon, Hector.”

…..

“Oh, I’m sure you heard an earful.”

…..

“No, this was a first for me. I’m very much used to the princess you see everyday.”

If there was any doubt, Iris now knew that she was the talk of the daycare. Uncle Hector didn’t much play with her when he was over, opting instead to talk with Mommy while Iris played with Tiffany and more recently Ava. Still, the thought of him thinking ill of her was not pleasant.

“So you’re taking the girls out of Deer Farm?”

The voice on the other end seemed to talk for quite a bit. It was rude to eavesdrop, but if Mommy was still in the room, that meant that she wanted Iris to know, right?

Eventually Miranda nodded her head in understanding and responded in kind, “Right. No, no, no. That sounds just right for them. I completely agree. When do they start?”

…..

“Mmhmm. So soon? Do you know if they have an additional opening?”

…..

“Yes, yes I know exactly what you mean, but sometimes it’s important to push them out of their comfort zone.”

…..

“Okay. I hope to see you tomorrow. Good luck with everything going on over there. Maybe you should get Ava that juice I hear her hounding you for.”

…..

“Okay. Mmmhmm. Bye.”

Miranda hung up the phone with a sigh. Iris was no dummy. Shy might be a baby, but she could pick out context clues. What was coming next was no curveball.

“Iris. Come to Mommy. I want to talk to you for a second.”

As Iris got up the romper she was wearing sagged around her crotch, apparently the milk had gone right through her. Her waddle over to Mommy was slow but steady and when she reached the giant she was lifted in the air and nuzzled.

“So, how does it sound to go to the same daycare as Tiffany and Ava?”

It sounded… perfect!

“YES! Please, Mommy. Can I?”

“Hold the phone, sweety. There’s something you should know.”

Iris was confused. The fact that Mommy was asking if she wanted to go was one thing. She often asked questions of Iris that she already knew the answer to, but this sounded more like she wanted her genuine input, but that wasn’t Iris’s job. She was the baby!

“You see. Hector is sending the girls to a mixed daycare. There will be more than just littles there, you will also see big kids as well.”

Iris had seen Amazon children before. They were kids, but just bigger. However, the fact that they were bigger also meant that they could accidentally hurt someone as small as she was. Mommy had often kept her away at parks for this reason.

“The toys there will also be for… children a bit older than you, princess.”

“Older?”

“Right. Like Ava’s butterfly catchers. You don’t see anything like that at daycare do you?”

Iris shook her head, “No, but new toys are fun.”

Miranda smiled and nuzzled Iris again. “You’re very right, honey, new toys are fun. I’m just worried over nothing.”

As she was held close to Mommy Iris felt similarly. If Mommy was worried, that meant there was something to worry about.

Miranda began walking out of the nursery and to the den, “Okay it’s settled. Thankfully there are two more spots available so I’ll sign you up while we both watch a movie.”

This was correct. Mommy was confidently telling her what was going to happen, just like a good mommy should. All Iris had to do was relax and let the new normal fall into place.

That night the two spent their time together like they always did. Iris was nervous about the new daycare, but so long as Tiffany and Ava were there she was sure they would be alright. The sudden sense of responsibility hit Iris as she realized that Ava would need to be looked after again. Hopefully she didn’t cause too much of a fuss.

The end of the night was just as peaceful as any before. The hums and words of Mommy’s lullaby slowly beckoned the little to sleep. She didn’t even make it past the first song, before she was dozing away in Miranda’s arms.

Iris was woken suddenly to the feeling of being suddenly picked up.

“Huh. Wus gowin…”

The feel of a fleshy teat on her mouth had her latching on and receiving milk before she was even fully aware of what was going on.

“Sorry sweetheart. Not much time for talk right now. I need to get you up and ready for the new daycare and then Mommy has to jet off to work. Another emergency switch is probably going to happen today and I need to get there as soon as possible. Be a good girl and get your fill quick.”

Iris was irritated. This was not how she was normally woken up, and being told to rush through the best part of the day was irksome. Nonetheless, she sped up as much as her cheeks could suckle and she drained both breasts in record time.

The speed was catching up to her as she felt a shift in her stomach. As soon as the suction was popped she was picked up and carried hurriedly over to the table. Her sleeper was quickly removed and her diaper ripped open. The sudden jostling and the strap across her stomach did not help things and she could already feel nauseous.

“Mommy…”

“Shhh, sweety. If you’re still tired, go back to sleep.”

The strap was released and Miranda pulled Iris up by her limp arms feeding them through the yellow sundress. The world turned a vibrant yellow as the dress was pulled over her head. Before Iris could get her bearings she felt herself pulled up and held on Mommy’s hips. The sudden jostling was the final straw and white bile rose up from her stomach and out her mouth, drenching both herself and Miranda in milky throwup.

“Oh sweety.”

The rush was already too much, but now both women would need a change of clothes and Iris would need a bath. Much like the change though, they had no time to dawdle. The cleaning was thorough, but unpleasant. No toys, no funny noises, no playtime at all. Then Iris was once again diapered, dressed and they were out the door.

Left turn. Straight. Past the Yum Yum Breakfast billboard. Left is daycare and straight is work.

But instead Miranda took a right.

What’s going on? This is the wrong way.

“Mommy!”

“Yes, dear?”

“This isn’t the way to daycare.”

“Hmmm? You’re right, baby. Such a clever girl. We aren’t going to Deer Farm today. Instead we are going to your new daycare.”

Another change… of course though. New daycare means new roads is all.

“We’re here. Okay baby. Let’s get you all signed in and then Mommy has to break a few speeding laws to get to work.”

Miranda got out of the car and two daycare workers greeted her by the front door.

“Hello ma’am. Are you new to Pleasant Prairie?” The male worker asked.

“Yes. I signed up Iris last night but I’m here to complete the sign up.”

The boy, probably early twenties, smiled and shook his head, “That’s alright ma’am. If you are strapped for time you can always sign off on those forms when you pick up your little.”

Miranda sighed in relief, “Thank goodness. You’re a lifesaver. Now give mommy a kiss.”

Iris was too shocked to understand. The feeling of Mommy’s cheek on her lips instinctually made the girl kiss, but inside she was shell shocked.

Wait! This is outside the daycare. I should be saying goodbye to Mommy inside. I always say bye to Mommy inside.

Iris watched as Miranda turned around and headed back to her car. She watched as she was taken inside by a complete stranger while Mommy waved bye-bye.

The doors closed behind her and this strange man as they entered the daycare.

Bonus 2.4

The doors closed and Iris felt herself begin to get upset again. This was all wrong. The smells, the sounds, the scenery. Instead of Deer Farm and it’s quiet laid back atmosphere Iris could hear the screeches, laughs, and cries of what had to be dozens of kids behind the glass surrounding a small reception area.

She looked on in horror as the rooms weren’t even divided. Instead she saw what was one huge playroom with only flimsy baby gates separating groups of littles and Amazon children all intermingled with no rhyme or reason.

“Oh. Looks like another new prairie dog. What’s your name, sweety?”

Iris looked at the reception girl. Too stunned by everything to understand what was going on.

The boy carrying her noticed and spoke up for her, “This is Iris. I didn’t catch a last name. Sorry. Should be on the list for a new applicant.”

“Hmmmm. Yup, right here. Iris O’Connor. Most everything was set up last night. Her mommy just needs to sign in person and present ID. Make sure to bring her in, when she comes to pick up this little one.”

“Roger, roger.” The boy carried Iris into the room and headed towards an elderly Amazon.

“Miss Regina. I’ve got another little who’s new. Where should I put her?”

The gray haired Amazon in a prairie dog themed apron smiled at Iris before gently taking her from the boy. “Hmmmm. We have two other littles in the mesa group that arrived here today, but I think she would fit in more with the oasis group.”

Two other littles? That has to be Tiffany and Ava.

“No! Ummm. Can I go in the messa group, please.”

A small thump was heard as Miss Regina gave Iris a smack on her diapered bottom, “Mind your manners sweety. The grownups are talking. Why do you want to go to the mesa group?”

A familiar voice came from below, “Miss Regina. Miss Regina.”

The older woman sighed, “Tiffany, dear. You need to wait your turn. Honestly, littles need to be taught manners by their parents.”

Tiffany pressed her luck, “But Miss Regina, that’s my friend, Iris. Daddy said to look out for her since she’s littler than me.”

Regina looked to the boy for some kind of confirmation, but he just shrugged, “I didn’t hear anything about that, but her name is Iris, so Tiffany knows her from outside here.”

Regina nodded and knelt down to Tiffany’s level with Iris still in her arms, “Okay now. That’s very responsible of you to tell me. Next time though, remember your manners and start with an ‘Excuse me’, alright?”

Tiffany nodded, “Yes Miss Regina. I’m sorry.”

“Good girl, but we also have the problem of Iris being a little too little to come to the mesa group.”

What?

The boy chirped up again, “You’ve seen her file?”

“No, but an expert can always tell.”

Iris felt panicked. Too little? They were all babies, right?

Tiffany spoke up again, “But Miss Regina, we all came from the same daycare together. Iris is a big girl just like me and Ava.”

Regina didn’t seem convinced, “Oh? Tiffany, what does your daddy let you eat?”

“Umm. Most anything.”

“Mmhmm. And Iris, from the smell of your breath I can see your mommy feeds you natural milk. That’s not something a big girl eats.”

I’m supposed to drink milk from Mommy!

Tiffany looked nervous. This was obviously not going her way. Then, the wrecking ball came in with all the subtlety that she was known for. Ava called out to her friend, “Iris! You are always drawing things for Miranda. You gotta see some of the stuff they have here!”

The serious tone was ruined, but apparently the amazons found this funny. Both the boy and Regina let out a hearty chuckle. “Okay you three. How’s this? Tiffany and Ava can look after Iris, but if things get to be too much, we can put her in the oasis group until she catches up to you two.”

Iris was sat down on the firm play carpet with a shell shocked look on her face. Tiffany grabbed her arm and dragged her towards the arts and crafts table where Ava was waving them over. “Thanks Miss Regina. I promise I’ll look after her.”

How can I be behind them? We are all just babies. This doesn’t make sense. What’s the difference between the mesa group and the oasis group? I don’t want to be separated from my friends. What does she mean by catch up?

Iris felt her hands slap down on the white table in front of her. To her left a smiling Ava was using her fingers to… draw on the table?

“How are you doing that?” Iris was curious.

Ava lit up, “It’s suuuuper cool. Look!” She taped three times in front of her drawing on the table. A screen popped up showing different tools like a paintbrush, marker, and a crayon next to all different kinds of colors. “The ENTIRE table is a touchpad. Just triple tap anywhere and it’ll pull up whatever you want to work with.”

“Touchpad? Like the one Mommy uses?”

Ava shrugged and continued with her own work.

Iris looked down at the table in front of her. Reaching out her finger she touched the screen and gave it three pokes, but all she got was three black dots.

Tiffany reached over and held her hand. “Here let me show you. It’s gotta be quicker and in the same spot.” She used Iris’s hand to tap the screen just like she described. The same screen that Ava had popped up in front of Iris.

“Oh… ok.” She decided that she’d start with something simple and selected red, but then a whole bunch of hexagons popped up with different shades. “What? Um. Which do I pick?”

“Whichever you want.” Tiffany’s encouragement wasn't’ helping. Iris felt sick. She just wanted her crayons. Quickly she selected the color that looked most like the one she had started with.

The screen went away after she selected the shade. “Errr. What now?”

“Just use your fingers like you would a crayon.”

Iris had always held her crayons in her fist. Mommy had always thought it was cute. The distraught little looked over at Ava and saw her working with her index finger. Iris put her finger down on the table and waited for something to happen. Nothing changed and she pressed down harder.

Frustrated she pulled her finger up and saw she had in fact left a tiny pink dot that her finger must have covered. “Uhmm. Why is it so small?”

“You can make it thicker with that screen again.”

Iris shook her head, she would just work with what she had for now. She dragged her finger in big swirls. It looked just like a drawing with a thin pink marker, but quickly her finger began to hurt. This wasn’t fun.

Iris got up form the table and started to look around, but didn’t see any paper or buckets of crayons.

“Ummm. Where's the craft table? I wanna use crayons.”

“There are none. Sit down and I’ll help?” Tiffany; always helpful, always there for whoever needed it, but this place wasn’t Deer Farm. This place was completely different. Iris wanted her crayons, she wanted her soft carpet, and she wanted her friends to be at the same place as her.

She felt her knees buckle as for the second day in a row she found herself crying at daycare.

• Like 12
  • Sad 1
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (BONUS #2.3 and 2.4 posted 7/3/21)

Considering that Ava and Tiffany are not regressed, I'm guessing Hector feels a daycare that also has Amazon children of various ages would be a better fit. 

Iris really is out of her comfort zone now.

Edited by TerranV
  • 3 weeks later...

Heyya everyone. Summer has been absolutely jam packed for me. I figure I'll be done with the Halloween update for this story some time before Halloween at this rate. lol. I see DiaperedPrince is posting his story. He's a good guy and I think you all will like the direction his story goes. Please show him some love as he posts Wednesdays. I hope you all enjoy the last of this Bonus story following Iris.

Bonus 2.5

“This is all different.” Iris mumbled under her breath. The little felt fear take over. Every day for the past few years had been the same. A comfortable existence as Miranda’s baby, but now everything had changed and she felt like she was crumbling under the pressure.

She felt two hands rubbing her back and Ava spoke up, “Iris, what’s wrong. You’ve been acting strange since yesterday?”

Sitting there in her wet diaper looking up at Ava and Tiffany, Iris understood what Miss Regina meant. They weren’t babies like she was. They were big girls. Before Iris had to guide Ava on how to be a good baby, but now Ava was having fun and using a new toy that Iris didn’t understand. The roles had flipped.

“I jus wan tings to be norall.” Her speech was slipping again. She was being a bad girl again. She was crying again.

A shadow fell over the three of them and Iris felt herself being lifted up by Miss Regina, “See, girls. Iris needs to be someplace that isn’t as complicated as this. Some time in the oasis group is better for her.”

Once again she was being taken away from her friends. What was the point of even coming to this place if it meant she was going to be completely alone? “NO! Peas, no. Wan be wiff Ava n Tiffa.”

A pacifier was stuck in her mouth but not inflated or locked, it tasted like strawberries and Iris anxiously chewed on the bulb. Regina patted her soggy bottom as she walked away from the girls towards a door, “Shhhh. There there. You’re ok. You can see your friends later. First you need to calm down, and I think a change might help with that.”

The door was opened and quickly shut behind them as a brightly lit baby blue and pink room with cribs lining one wall and a window to the playground out back spanned the length of the other wall. It was much quieter in here and Iris looked around to see babies crawling around, being fed bottles,sleeping in cribs or placed in bouncers. It was… calm. Iris could already feel her heart rate slowed as she was brought over to the changing table.

“Now let’s get you in a nice thick diaper and you can relax in here.”

Dress removed and diaper untaped, Iris suckled on her strawberry pacifier as she was cleaned, powdered and rediapered. However, as the padding was pushed up against her crotch she felt her legs spread far apart.

Looking down she saw something that she had never worn before, a crawler diaper. The cartoon of a little girl with a ludicrously thick diaper crawling on the ground with a rattle adorned the front panel. Iris wiggled her legs and tried to close them, without even coming close.

Her vision went pink as a onesie was put over her head and then slid down across her diaper. The snaps sealed shut and she couldn’t even see an inch of padding. The onesie must have been designed for such massive diapers as it completely covered it.

Regina picked her up and brought her over to a highchair. Legs splayed wide she was buckled in before the small table was clipped into place. Iris was no stranger to highchairs, not that she ever ate in one, but she was worried about what was happening until a shower of crayons was dumped onto the table with some construction paper laid neatly to the side.

“There we are, sweety. Now enjoy your drawing while I go check on the other babies.”

Iris smiled.

This is so much easier than that stupid table. Maybe I can convince Miss Regina to bring this all in with me when I return to the mesa group.

She wanted something to show the girls when she got back so she decided to draw all of them playing on the rock wall for Ava’s birthday party. She picked up the green crayon for grass in her fist and began her work.

Once the green was splayed out nicely as grass, Iris then colored the playset a deep brown. The actual playset was lighter, but Iris was sure her friends would be able to tell what she had drawn. Then came the colorful rocks, the sandpit, the tree, and of course the sun. Drawing the girls was difficult with everything else on the paper already filled in, but Iris was proud that she made it work.

The little held the drawing in front of her, smiling while she sat in the highchair.

“Der!” It was perfect. Crayons really were the best.

The coos of Miss Regina brought her out of her own head for a moment, “Ohh! That’s a nice drawing, sweety. Are those your friends?”

Iris nodded, “Mmhmm.”

Maybe Miss Regina wasn’t so bad afterall. Sure she took Iris away from Ava and Tiffany, but she also brought Iris crayons.

“Now. How about we get some exercise in those little legs of yours.”

The nanny unbuckled the little and placed her down on the soft carpet. Iris felt the plush fabric squish between her fingers as she tried to lift herself up to her knees, but the angle of her legs was painful and she flopped onto her side.

“Uh oh.”

Huh?

Iris looked up at Miss Regina’s faux shock. “Looks like baby Iris fell over. Whoopsie.”

The giant walked a few steps away and then crouched down onto her heels with her arms outstretched. “Come to nanny.”

Easy.

Iris had lived the life of a baby, but the combat training she had received as an actual child/young adult wasn’t something easily forgotten. Mommy had also been sure to get her plenty of exercise at playgrounds and indoor gyms.

Using her momentum from rocking front to back, Iris pushed herself up and onto her feet. They were at nearly a ninety degree angle from the bulk and as she pivoted her hip to take a step towards nanny, her balance failed and she fell on her bottom with a crinkle and puff of baby powder.

Miss Regina giggled at the sight. “Oh no. Not again! Hmmmmm.” The giant raised a finger to her chin in moch ponderance. “Maybe Iris should crawl to nanny. Come on, baby. Come here. Crawl to nanny.”

Iris was a baby, but she wasn’t that big of a baby. Mommy let her walk, which meant that she should be walking, not crawling, but as she tried and failed to stand again, Miss Regina seemed to grow impatient.

“Iris.”

“Wut?” She lisped behind the pacifier. Her slurred word was lost on the girl as her frustration was mounting.

“Are you trying to be a bad girl?”

Huh? No!

Iris shook her head. She was not a bad girl. She was Mommy’s extra special good girl!

“Nanny is telling you to crawl, honey. So crawl to me.”

The order was clear and the threat was the same. Either Iris would crawl to Miss Regina or she was a bad girl. Getting on all fours with her knees sinking into the plush carpeting below she began moving her hands, legs, and bulbous diaper butt to the waiting giant.

A blush crossed her face as she thought about what it was she was doing, but the actual feel of the motion wasn’t… unpleasant. The feel of carpeting, the firm thickness of the diaper, the shift of powder against her bottom, the warm but thin onesie, and her still slightly flavored pacifier weren’t too far off from her everyday normal. They were very similar, or at least more so than the chaos of the other room.

“Good girl!! Look at you go, being such a good girl.”

The praise only increased her blush. Iris was sure now. She liked Miss Regina. She reminded the girl of Mommy, who of course was still way better, but similar.

As she made it closer and closer the thought of reaching Miss Regina excited Iris. She was once again being a good girl and the new mode of transportation was kind of fun. The amazons around her were always huge, but from this position, they were massive.

Almost there, just a few more steps.

Iris could almost reach out and touch Miss Regina when the nanny stood up towering over her and moved to another spot.

No! I was almost there.

The woman got back down to the same position and called for the little again. “Come on, Iris. Come here.”

Change in location was not a problem. The objective was still clear. Reach the nanny to be a good girl.

Once again Iris crawled, but this time she was used to the motions. She used the sway of her hips to counteract the bulk of the crawler diaper. She made it close, only for the giant to once again move away.

Attempt after attempt, Iris felt herself slowing down from chasing after Miss Regina. Eventually she had to concede. It was a bitter loss, but she could feel her knees chafing and her arms ache from all the exercise.

The loss of her good girl status was a tough blow, but as she felt the emotions welling up in her, the feeling of two arms picking her up and a swift kiss to forehead calmed her down. Miss Regina smiled at the girl in her arms, “Good job. Iris is such a strong, quick, loving girl to chase after nanny for so long. Good girl.”

The praise was just what she needed. That and some rest. Something that the adult of the duo also recognized. Iris found herself being placed in a walker. The smooth plastic donut shape had a stretchy fabric hold her in place, while the thick wheels allowed her to push off the ground with her toes to move around.

She was standing! Well, sort of as she was held up by the walker.

“There. Nice and comfy. You play nice and I’ll be back soon for naptime.”

Bonus 2.6

Iris watched the woman walk away and focused on what was in front of her. She could turn around and see every part of the walker’s circle. Each section had some kind of colorful game on it.

There were light up pictures of animals, colorful wires that twisted and turned like a roller coaster, clear orbs with colorful balls in them, and all kinds of other little gadgets and toys.

Iris giggled as she played with each one. The simple joy of watching something pop back up into place, or being able to recognize the sound of an animal, or just moving tiny colorful pieces from one spot to another was fun. It was basic. It was easy. It was normal.

The little smiled behind her paci as she learned about each and every toy on the walker, mastering one before moving onto another. Time passed until her play was interrupted by a yawn. Iris was tired. Her internal clock definitely said it was naptime and from the movement in the nursery, she was right.

The nannies worked quietly and contently as they checked, changed, pacified, and then lay each of their charges in their cribs. A different nanny, one with a long brown ponytail, picked Iris up and checked the massive diaper. “Hmmm. Wet, but not messy. You can wait a bit.”

Iris was brought over to one of the pink cribs. They even knew her favorite color! These adults seemed smart. They knew what they were doing, which is exactly what Iris would expect from them. She yawned and then happily lay her head as she was lowered into the crib, but something caught her eye. As she was placed down she quickly scrambled to the crib bars to look out the window. She had to pull herself up, a feat not so easily done with the now wet bulky diaper weighing her down, but then she could see it clearly now.

Outside on the playground were all kinds of littles and children playing. They were throwing balls, swinging rope, and climbing on the jungle gym. She tried to pick out Ava and Tiffany among the rabble, but the window began to dim.

“Night- night little ones.”

Stars appeared on the ceiling above her as the room darkened and the shaded figure of Miss Regina stood over her crib before pulling the pacifier out of her mouth and giving her a push.

“There, there, Iris. Be a good girl and drink your ba-ba.”

The milky bottle was gently placed in her hands as the woman started to walk away.

Iris called after her, “Wait. Excuse me, Miss Regina.”

The woman returned, “It’s naptime, Iris. Drink your milk and go to sleep so we can play this afternoon.”

“But Miss Regina, outside…”

“We can go outside after naptime.”

“But…”

“Shhhhhh.” The bottle was forced past her lips and as Iris tasted the first morsel of Mommy’s milk on her tongue instinct took over and she felt her own mouth suckle against her will. The milk was always so good and she was hungrier than she thought, quickly guzzling it down as she fell onto her back and felt the darkness of the room consume her.

Drowsy, the sound of crying shook Iris from her sleep. The room was light again as the dimmer on the window was gone and sunlight cascaded down in the nursery. A nanny was picking up the soundmaker. A young little dressed in a loose T-shirt and stretchy pants over his waddle diaper.

As Iris looked around, brushing the sleep from her eyes, she could see the other crib occupants stirring. She hadn’t given them much thought when she first arrived, but now it was obvious that whatever this oasis group was, it was definitely the infant section of Pleasant Prairie.

The actual babies were all too small to walk and similarly, the littles here all had crawler diapers. Some babies were swaddled, some were in playclothes, and others were just in onesies and thick diapers like her.

Iris smiled as she looked at the empty bottle to her side.

All gone. Just like a good girl should. Now. Time to go back to Ava and Tiffany.

Once again she was picked up by one of the adults she didn’t know. Her diaper was checked and was once again clean, if not a little more damp, and she was placed down on the ground in front of some plush looking blocks. Too shy to talk with a stranger (good girls don’t talk to strangers) Iris looked around for Miss Regina, but didn’t see her.

I’ll just wait here for her. She said I would go back to the other room later so I just have to wait for her to come get me. In the meantime…

Iris took the soft blocks and began to stack them. Mommy had always gotten her wooden blocks which were much easier to stack, but Iris was determined, only breaking concentration for her second bottle feeding and subsequent drowsy time, but she wouldn’t sleep again. The tower was too important.

In the beginning she was only able to stack three blocks before the tower came down, then four, and then she decided to build a thicker base. Lost in the effort to build the tallest tower, Iris failed to recognize the time flying by. She played for hours. Enjoying the relaxing effort of just building something new. Iris smiled as she played.

Suddenly there was a ding in the room. Iris looked up and didn’t see where the noise had come from, nor any indication what it meant. Several of the nannies looked at their watch screens and one nodded to the others before picking up one of the babies and taking it out of the nursery.

Iris paid this no mind, until the same occurrence happened again, and again, and again, and again.

Where are they taking them? We already had lunch and naptime. Wait…

How late in the day was it? Iris wasn’t the best at keeping track. When time blends together you end up losing yourself in it, but it should only be just past noon.

Another ding sounded and this time she was picked up by none other than Miss Regina. “Did you have fun today, little one?”

Wait, that can’t be right.

Iris looked up baffled, but the giant didn’t seem to actually need a verbal answer. Miss Regina was content to just walk the girl out of the nursery, through the daycare and then out to the reception area where Iris saw Mommy waiting.

The confusion turned to joy as she saw that rich red hair and that perfect smile waiting to take her home. As she passed the threshold of the glass door she reached out and called for Miranda, “Mommy!”

Miranda smiled at her daughter before noticing her appearance had changed. She reached out and pulled the girl close who returned the gesture with a tight hug.

“There’s my big… baby girl. How are you?”

Too happy with the situation Iris buried her head into Miranda’s chest and mumbled, “Good.”

Miranda looked to the woman who had just handed her child back and decided to get a more clear answer, “How was she?”

Miss Regina smiled. “She was perfect. A little nervous at the beginning, but she calmed down quick enough and had lots of fun today.”

“This isn’t exactly how I left her. Did she have a blow out?”

The nanny shook her head, “No. But she was having difficulties with the big kid play area so I thought it best to send her to the oasis group. It’s kind of like our infant section. All littles need crawler diapers there so that they fit in with the other babies. Her clothes are in her diaper bag.”

“Erm… thanks. What was she having difficulties with, exactly? She wasn’t naughty was she?”

Miranda’s hand rubbed between Iris’s shoulders. She was nervous that her daughter's bratty streak from yesterday had carried over. Miss Regina laughed and waved her hand out to dismiss those concerns and then to pat the diapered girl on the head.

“Oh no, no. Nothing of the sort. Sometimes littles just can’t keep up with the bigger kids and their more complex toys. Sometimes they just need to regress a little further to be happy. Isn’t that right, Iris. You had a lot of fun in the oasis group, didn’t you?”

Iris was conflicted. She did have fun, but she didn’t need to be more regressed. She had just had a little trouble with the one screen table. Looking to Mommy for an answer, she found none.

Miranda seemed to also want an answer. Both adults wanted Iris to decide. The weight of the question was stressful and as Iris thought about both possibilities she felt vulnerable even in the safest place in the world, Mommy’s arms.

If she said yes, did that mean she wouldn’t be allowed to see her friends and be stuck in the nursery? If she said no, then did that mean being stuff with awful toys and loud kids? What did mommy think? The girl looked back up at Miranda and again received no clues as to what the right answer was.

Please. I… I don’t want to decide yet.

She pleaded with her eyes for Mommy to fix this. To make the right decision. To be Mommy, so that she could still be the baby.

Miss Regina sensed the hesitancy and anxiety pouring out of Iris and decided to remove herself from this discussion, “Well either way, we are excited to see you tomorrow. Thank you Miss O’Connor for filling out those forms. Bye-bye, Iris. See you tomorrow.”

The girl sighed in relief. That had been too much. Miranda, on the other hand, had a lot to think about.

The car ride home was quiet and Iris could feel the tension. She should have answered. She should have told them what she wanted, but what did she want?

Miranda pulled into the house and brought the thickly diapered girl up to the nursery where the pink and yellow decor smiled back at the little. The day had been rough, between all the decisions and the playing, the little had definitely been through the gambit of babyhood.

Miranda placed her on the changing table intending to remove the thick diaper, but then stopped. She removed the strap and instead just removed the onesie before carrying the girl to her closet.

“Mommy?”

“Shhhh. Sweety, let’s have a baby night.”

Baby night? I’m always her baby.

Out came a tiny pink and blue dress with a bunny hood attached. The hood and the ears flopped backward and dangled above the cotton tail bouncing on the skirt. With the bulk of the diaper, none of her sleepers would fit and any of the tights Mommy had bought for her princess would be stretched beyond ruin. 

Dress now on and fuzzy socks attached Iris was laid down on her thickly padded rear looking up as mommy pulled out a bin with all kinds of medical equipment in it. Was she about to get an enema!?!

Iris hated enema’s. She had only been punished with them once when she had first come here and needed the naughtiness washed out, but the few times she had been constipated before her all milk diet were equally unpleasant.

Instead of the hose and enema bag, Miranda removed a single small jar that she opened and took the sealed lid off of. She took a glob of paste from it on her finger and knelt down close to Iris.

“Come here, baby girl. Time for some medicine.”

Bonus 2.7:

Iris was nervous, but quickly made her way over to Mommy. The bulk swelled up well past the point of walking even being considered, her diapered rear swayed back and forth as she crawled towards Miranda.

Once there Miranda gently pushed her into a sitting position. “Open up sweety.”

Iris obeyed and showed all her teeth. Miranda held her chin gently as she took the purple paste and began smearing it all along Iris’s gums and tongue. The subtle taste of grapes filled the girl's mouth before it began to tingle.

Miranda sat down in front of her girl after she had applied all of the medicine into Iris’s mouth. The little, for her part, closed her mouth and felt around with her tongue, but something was odd. Instead of the slimy substance being pushed around, she couldn’t feel anything with her tongue. In fact she couldn’t feel anything at all!

“Owmy! Ut appen? Ant alk ight!” She tried to communicate her inability to talk right, but all that seemed to come out was gibberish. Forget remaining calm, without the ability to feel how her mouth was moving she couldn’t talk like a big girl.

Miranda gushed, “Awwww. Listen to my baby babble. Such a sweet girl.”

Again, Iris felt conflicted. Mommy always wanted her to use her big girl words, but now she was praising her for breaking that rule!

Miranda got up and walked to the other side of the room. “Come here baby. Come to Mommy.”

Just like yesterday.

Iris was used to this. The training with nanny had prepared her well. If she couldn’t use big girl words, she would at least follow these instructions perfectly. Renewed with determination, the little crossed the floor on all fours with lightning speed. Instead of moving to a different spot like Miss Regina, Miranda waited for her princess to make it to her before picking the girl up and gently tossing her in the air. When the little came falling down she was caught and quickly smothered with kisses.

“Wow! Look at how fast you are. Such a speedy little baby. Was it because you wanted to be loved by Momma. I bet you did. I bet you did.” The excited coos brought a smile to Iris’s face. Such lavish praise and all those kisses. The girl was in heaven. Pampered, loved, safe heaven.

Miranda set Iris down on the ground and then lay on her stomach. She covered her face completely with both hands.

What is she doing?

Iris began to crawl closer when suddenly Miranda pulled her hands away and lunged forward, inches away from Iris’s face. “Peekabu. I see Iris!”

The sudden jump scared the girl who fell back on her bottom. Shocked, she could barely react as she watched Miranda settle back and cover her face again. Iris went to remove her hands when Miranda did the same thing again. Jumping forward she called out, “Peekabu!”

This time Iris was aware of the game and as she fell back, her giggles filled the room.

“There’s my happy baby. No tickles this time to get you to laugh.” Miranda was overjoyed. Iris always maintained some level of emotional fortitude, never crying or shouting with glee. She was happy as a mother to see the girl able to speak again (with difficulties sometimes), but seeing her like this, without any kind of worry, was precious.

“Oh, someone definitely needed a baby night.”

That term again. What does it mean?

The puzzled look on her face said it all. Miranda shoved her face into Iris’s skirt covered tummy and began using her lips to ‘bite’ the soft belly. “Om nom nom. I’m gonna eat you all up.”

The giggling resumed as Iris was pushed back by the force of Miranda’s face gobbling her all up. She felt the warmth of her diaper increase as the laughter only accelerated the dribble she constantly put out. She fell onto her back and the fierce red locks cascaded over her body and face like the warm hug.

Miranda continued her assault until Iris was gasping for air. She pulled back and looked at her daughter. “Such a cute baby. Mommy’s special baby. I love you Iris.”

Calming her breathing, Iris smiled back at her Mommy, “Ey wub oh oh!”

The message was garbled, but the meaning came across. Miranda picked the girl up and began to head towards the changing table. “Iris, you know how much you love being swaddled and cuddled by Mommy.”

Of course she did! “Mm!”

“And you love how much Mommy takes care of you.”

“Mm!”

“Well that’s what a baby night is all about.”

That one… was not so clear. “Mmmm?”

Miranda laughed as she set the girl down and began changing her out of the soaked crawler diaper. “Tonight, no more big girl words. No more walking. Nothing. Mommy is going to take care of you completely tonight. Not just as her baby. But as her sweet little infant girl.”

The thought had never really occurred to Iris. Mommy had always treated her the same way since she got here. She was a baby, but not an infant. Not like the litttles in the infant ward. She was a good girl who spoke big girl words and helped Ava and drew pictures… but then she thought back to today.

She had screwed up words all day.

Ava had been the one to help her.

She couldn’t draw on that stupid table, only with crayons.

She had honestly been having fun playing in the infant nursery today.

Maybe… maybe I am an infant.

Iris responded just how she expected an infant would. No big words, no acknowledging she had even been asked a question. She babbled and wiggled and grabbed at the air towards Miranda. If she was going to be an infant, she would be the best infant she could be for Mommy!

The giant smiled down at her, “There’s my good girl. Let's get you all set.”

Miranda took out a night time diaper and a pair of scissors. She quickly slit along the plastic of the diaper and then taped Iris in it with a copious amount of powder. She removed a second nighttime diaper and did the same. For the final one, she just placed it on normally.

“There. It’s no waddler, but my little baby will have to make do!”

That night, Miranda kept her word. Iris did nothing. She was firmly swaddled up, was carried or placed in a chest harness, was held while nursed, and was gently rocked to slumber.

Miranda watched her little one snore away from behind the pacifier. The literal rebel girl had suffered so much and had to grow up too fast in that pitiful world she came from. Miranda had known from the moment she saw Iris huddled up on that cave floor that the girl needed her.

She had taken Iris home, and after a bit of a struggle, and a nearly successful escape attempt, the girl had finally learned her place. Had thrived in it actually. Iris had so quickly accepted that she was no longer in control, that she gave up everything to Miranda.

The little craved consistency and for an end to her decision making. She wanted someone to keep her safe and for that person to love her unconditionally. She soaked up all the love and attention Miranda gave her like a sponge, but had she also regressed further?

Miranda almost never asked Iris’s opinions, the girl would just ask her what to do anyway. She also loved to be held and to nurse and to be pampered in every way possible.

As the giant looked down at the babygirl in the crib with the triple thick diapers keeping her dry, Miranda worried about the decision she was about to make. Is this going to make Iris happy? Will she be able to accept it?

The girl seemed to wake for a second and fuss. Miranda could see her arms try to stretch out past the bindings, but eventually the girl settled into place with a look of calm across her face. A smile came out from behind the shield of the pacifier and Miranda whispered to herself, “What could a little while hurt.”

The next morning was another rush, but Iris couldn’t have cared less. Rather than wake the girl and have a repeat of the day before, Miranda chose to let her sleep by being as quiet as possible both with the morning routine as well as the impromptu morning shopping trip. God bless 24/7 little stores. These new waddle diapers are a must along with some new baggier clothes.

In reality the rush really wasn’t totally necessary. The code red was solved the day before and Miranda could have just taken a half day off, but she wanted to beat a certain someone.

As she watched Hector pull into the daycare Miranda stood with a sweet little bundle in her arms as she stood next to the perplexed daycare workers. Hector got out of the car with Ava in one arm already waving at the red headed giant while Tiffany lay slumped against her daddy’s shoulder.

Ever the sloth that one. Takes an act of god to wake her up.

“Good Morning Miranda. Didn’t expect to see you waiting here. What’s going on there?” His finger pointing towards the swaddled Iris.

Miranda smiled as she positioned Iris so both Hector and the girls could see her sleeping face amid the wrappings. Miranda felt another twinge of her heart as she watched the girl continue to suckle the binky in her mouth.

“I’m trying something… different. I think Iris needs some time to reset all the way before I let her grow up again.”

Ava’s face dropped, “Wait! You didn’t… regress her, or something, right? She’s not gone?”

Miranda smiled, “No, Ava. Iris is fine, I wouldn’t physically or mentally regress her. I think this is something she wants. To be a baby, an infant, and start completely over.”

“Why though?”

Miranda hoped Iris wouldn’t wake up for this, “Iris has told you about what she was, what happened to her, in your dimension.”

Ava seemed to deflate, “Yeah…” She trailed off for a minute, “But this means we won’t get to play with her ever!”

Hector hushed Ava, “Shhhhhh. Calm down. No need to wake her. Ava, Iris has always acted younger than you. Don’t you think...”

“No. She’s always so calm and mature!”

“Ava, I’m not going to tell you to lower your voice again.”

“Sorry.” The girl looked contrite before waiting for an answer to her question.

Miranda had often needed to answer this question, mostly with nosey amazons. “Just because she isn’t super expressive, doesn’t mean she is emotionally mature. Iris struggles with her speech after an accident long ago.” The dark thoughts of her own mistake flooded her mind for a moment before she pushed them away. “That’s why she has to remain calm or her words will jumble. She’s actually really sensitive. You saw that these past few days.”

“Yeeeeah, but are we at least going to see her again?”

Hector and Miranda both laughed. Hector kissed his daughter on the head, “Of course, honey. Auntie Miranda and Daddy are friends. What do you say we all have dinner at our home tonight?”

Miranda smiled, “That sounds lovely. I’ll bring the wine this time. We can give the girls time to understand their new dynamic. And Ava, think about this...:” Miranda leaned in close, “at least you’re not the youngest anymore.”

“Hey!”

The adults had a laugh at Ava’s expense before dropping the kids off. Miranda was happy with her choice. Iris needed a fresh start. She thought that bringing her to this more civilized dimension and protecting her new daughter was enough. What the girl needed was to begin at zero and work her way back up. Gain back the childhood she had lost one step at a time.

She smiled a bit, “Having her completely dependent on me isn’t so bad either. Maybe a few weeks or months of this and then she can graduate out of crawlers. It’ll be like a birthday party! We could always wait for her birthday. November isn’t too far off.”

Visions of Halloween costumes floated in the giant's head. A round pumpkin, a chubby bat, or a spider with a large thorax. Thick diapers opened up a whole new world of possibilities. No reason to rush Iris afterall.

• Like 11
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (BONUS #2.5 through 2.7 posted 7/25/21)

I suspect I’m not the only one who never expected to see someone regressed so far in the DD with all the protagonists agreeing that it was a good outcome.

Thank you, and well done!

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Bluebird67 said:

I suspect I’m not the only one who never expected to see someone regressed so far in the DD with all the protagonists agreeing that it was a good outcome.

Definitely.

Iris is a unique case which makes it work. It also seems that Miranda intends for it to be temporary as well.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

3 hours ago, TerranV said:

Definitely.

Iris is a unique case which makes it work. It also seems that Miranda intends for it to be temporary as well.

45 minutes ago, WehavePi314 said:

Most of the protagonists, at least.  Ava seemed a step away from deciding Iris was dead when she thought Iris was regressed.  But really, would she have been wrong?

I have always liked the idea of regression therapy. Especially for a child soldier who not only lost everything but "died" for the whims of selfish people, I think being able to relive her childhood would be a great theraputic experience. I think we all can relate to the feeling of isolation in a new place. Whether we moved to a new city, started going to a new school, or just started working at our first job. There will be people all around us that have so much more time with the people you are spending your time with. The in jokes, the history, events are all missing for us. In this dimension full of weird tech, odd customers, huge adults, and huge diapers being able to start completely over as if you are born again is what draws me into this diaper dimension genre.

Also, next week I am posting the results of the Q/A I had on Patreon. If anyone here has any questions for these characters, let me know. I'll post the answers you all have seperately, so no rush. Just think what you would want to ask the characters.

Thanks.

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

I have always liked the idea of regression therapy. Especially for a child soldier who not only lost everything but "died" for the whims of selfish people, I think being able to relive her childhood would be a great theraputic experience. I think we all can relate to the feeling of isolation in a new place. Whether we moved to a new city, started going to a new school, or just started working at our first job. There will be people all around us that have so much more time with the people you are spending your time with. The in jokes, the history, events are all missing for us. In this dimension full of weird tech, odd customers, huge adults, and huge diapers being able to start completely over as if you are born again is what draws me…

Symbolic death and rebirth has been a common theme for thousands of years for a reason.  It resonates with people to the point that it’s practically a requirement of any hero’s journey.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone. Hope you are all doing well. Not much writing getting done these days. For those of you were were on my now dead Patreon (rest in peace for you were a monster I could not feed) I asked everyone for some questions directed at the characters of this story. If you have a question you want anwered, let me know in the comments. I'll answer each one here. I hope you enjoy.

Iris:

Hello? Mommy said that there was someone with a question for me. Thanks for that. I’m glad you took an interest and I hope that I don’t disappoint.

Q: Iris - (Based on the bonus addition and regression) Are you still able to play and be friends with Ava and Tiffany? 

A: Oh. Yeah. I can still play with them and of course they are my friends! It’s just ummm… difficult sometimes. I don’t exactly understand the toys they use all the time, but Mommy says that I’ll get the hang of them soon! She says I need to be out of the Oasis group at least twice a week if I want to go to the Harvest festival with my friends a few months from now. I think that’ll be ok. I really want to go.

I guess that’s all for me. Thank you so much for your question!

Sarah:

Hell yeah! Do you people understand what it’s like going from a hip, young, freedom fighter to the life of a perpetual baby? Well, I can tell you one thing, it definitely means nothing even close to touching a keyboard, even one that’s stupid huge like this one. Anyways, looks like I only got one question. What? Like my story isn’t good enough?

Q: What’s one thing you want Bethany to do?

A: Easy. I could say let me go, but that ship’s dead in the water. I could also whimsically say, “I jus wan big gurl pannies pwease!” but I also doubt that’s happening. Did you see the fit she had at the store? Anyways. I’d like to be able to go shopping. Just once. In a close store that sells things for above a five year old. I want to walk into a cloths store, lounge around as long as I want, try on whatever I want, pay for it, and then walk out. No mommy picking out my clothes, no babysitter watching me from afar. Just me and a shop. That’s all.

I guess that’s all for me. Whatever. The keys are spaced to far apart for this to even work comfortably. However… apparently Mommy doesn’t get to read anything I write, so who’s to say I don’t keep going and prolong the escape from infancy a bit longer. I could write a story here, maybe someone important will see it and let my old friends know I’m still around. I could just keep going and going and never st

Bethany:

Honestly! The little girl was click clacking away in here with a devious smile. I know when she’s being a naughty thing. Now, let’s see what she wrote… access denied? For heavens sake. As if I don’t have people that can get around this. Well, might as well contribute my part while I’m here. Let’s see what you’ve got.

Q: Under what circumstances would you let Sarah <I’d like to be able to go shopping. Just once. In a close store that sells things for above a five year old. I want to walk into a cloths store, lounge around as long as I want, try on whatever I want, pay for it, and then walk out. No mommy picking out my clothes, no babysitter watching me from afar. Just me and a shop. That’s all.>?

A: Oh… I just… Well of course I will let her go shopping. What mother wouldn’t let her daughter go on a shopping trip. Just not yet. For now she needs to be taken care of by me still. She hasn’t been without my guidance in years. Some training and decorum is needed. And what mother wouldn’t want to keep an eye on her daughter? So what if she wants to go in alone? She doesn’t need to know if Mommy decides to keep an eye on her through the security cameras. What if she were taken? Then she would thank me.

Anyways, I have a little one to feed, wash, and diaper before bedtime. Time for some bonding with my sweet little trouble maker.

Hector:

Hello everyone. Looks like my sister, Iris, and Sarah all got to chime in. Shame I don’t get to see their answers, or even the questions. To be honest I hope you let Beth have it. I’m still not convinced that what I saw was an actual switch for her, and the girls are still nervous when I bring her up. Either way, at least I can lord over her the fact that I got double the amount of questions she did. Ha!

Q: What’s something that either of the girls (or both) do that totally melts your heart?

A: I guess “Everything” doesn’t quite fit the bill. It’s also horribly corny. I’m not that old yet. In that case, I’ll have to go with a more recent development. I’ve been giving both girls more ‘baby’ time. I want to simulate the growing bonds of sisters between the two and hope this helps. Anyways, ever since I got access to some of those children’s movies from Ava’s dimension the two like to spend the night watching either movies, or TV and nearly like clockwork, around 14:30 p.m. both are asleep leaning on one another. Watching them all curled up in their blankets, with their binkies softly bobbing in and out with their arms, legs, and hair tangled together is the perfect cuddle puddle. If I had a picture, I’d share it… yeah right.

Q: Do you have any interest in dating or getting married? If so, what characteristics are you looking for in a partner? And why are you still single?

A: You sound just like my mother. Honestly, I don’t know. It’s not like I haven’t tried, and it’s not like I lack options, but nothing has really panned out. I even have a date set up with Felicity from our sound development department this next weekend. She’s smart and kind, and she even has a little of her own. I’d like to eventually find love, but I don’t see the value in throwing myself into a relationship that won’t pan out. Hopefully Felicity feels the same and we maybe go out again. But first I need to find a babysitter for the girls.

Well that’s it for me. Ava hasn’t stopped bouncing up and down at the mention that she got so many questions and Tiffany is beat red at the thought of what you all might ask her. Makes sense though. Those two are the world’s most perfect, adorable, and interesting baby girls. Now to figure out which one goes first.

Tiffany:

Hi! Hey… er hello? Ava never learns. She just can’t compete with my mastery of hand eye coordination and overall brilliance. Hehe… anyways. Hi I guess. I’m not really sure why we are doing this… It’s fun I guess. Answering questions and all about ourselves to people from Ava’s dimension. I guess you all just want to know more. It’s important to learn afterall! Let’s see what you want to know. I hope it helps!

Q: What’s the dumbest thing Ava’s ever done?

A: Good god, there is so much. I’m going to stick purely to what I have directly seen or I’ll never be able to narrow it down. The spicy food was top tier stupid Ava moments, as was her outbursts at the mall. Nothing quiet tops the time she tried to change herself in the morning after her blowout. Mess everywhere, jammies ruined, carpet stained, and Daddy. Was. Furious! I was sure she was never gonna sit down again after that. She got sent with Iris to the Oasis group the next day in a crawler diaper. She was super unhappy when we got home as the nannies were told not to change her either. Last time she tried changing herself. At least for now.

Q: What’s the cutest thing about your sister?

A: By far it’s when I pick a “good” movie or show on my turn for T.V. time. Daddy hooked up the T.V. to show some of the stuff you guys watch, but he doesn’t want Ava to hog the time so we switch every other night. She has absolutely zero poker face and when I even hover over something she likes, she’ll break out into a huge grin. Bouncing up and down and squealing are reserved for only the best of the best, but I’m sure you get what I mean when I say it’s positively adorable.

Q: When do you feel the most loved?

A: Ummm. When Daddy hums for me. Don’t tell Ava, but sometimes, when he thinks I’m sleeping in his arms he hums this song that I’ve never heard anywhere else. It’s really deep and the way his chest vibrates as he patts my bottom. I can’t describe how much I just want to ‘wake up’ and throw my arms around him, but I know that time is special for us and him thinking I’m asleep is just part of it.

Q: What was your favorite client project and why?

A: I shouldn’t really tell you this, but supposedly this isn’t going to be seen from anyone on this side. Daddy actually commissioned me once. The company was doing a fundraiser for kids with bectofluidia and he wanted the company maskot to look a little more kid friendly and in doctor’s attire. It was special because he treated me exactly how all my other clients treat me. He fully expected a professional product at the end of my work. I wasn’t his daughter, or his babygirl, but for those few days I was Tiffany the graphic designer.

Well that does it for my questions. I hope I helped? I thought you all would like to hear more about our dimension and how things worked, but all the questions were more personal. I hope whatever research you’re doing is aided by what I wrote!

Ava:

Let the record show that Tiffany is and always will be a cheater. Anyways. HELLLLLOOOOO! Not only am I allowed to type on Tiffany’s computer like an actual adult, but I get to talk to everyone from over there. How are things? I doubt this will get out to the actual public, but if it does, could someone tell my mom and dad… you can tell them that… nevermind. Anyways, I’m glad that out of everyone, it was I Ava Westfield, who received the most questions. So to my loving fans, ask away.

Q: Ava - (Based on the bonus addition) How are you handling Iris's regression? Are you still friends/able to play with Iris? 

A: Of course. She is still my friend. Not everyone gets the whole quiet/calm thing she has going on, but she’s really sweet. She gets to leave the infant section once a week and play with us in the daycare area so I always make sure Daddy takes us on those days. And she still comes over here and we go over there. It’s weird to see her fully delve into the role of baby, but honestly I think she kind of needed it. She actually smiles a lot more now, and she’s kind of “growing back up”? Anyways, she will be out and back with us full time soon enough. Even she can handle the full regressed treatment so long.

Q: What’s the best thing Hector’s done?

A: He’s cool, I guess. The T.V. shows were nice, and him letting me write this was nice too. I do like sometimes how he hugs me. It’s so warm and firm and his arms are so big that they completely cover me. He always carries me so gentle. After being carried by so many giants, you start to tell which ones really care by how they hold you, and Hector… cares alot. He’s good.

Q: What’s the cutest thing about your sister?

A: How much of a lying dork she is. She pretends to be this know it all grand master of the baby slave ways, but in reality she’s a big ol dumb crybaby who is absolutely INFATUATED with her Daddy. She frikken melts in his arms and will just absolutely lose all kinds of tension in her body when he picks her up when he gets us from daycare. She is 150% a bonafide Daddy’s girl.

Q: When do you feel the most loved?

A: Okay so maybe I kind of get the whole being picked up thing now. Like, Tiffany always rushes to Daddy and gets to be picked up first, but sometimes we don’t notice he’s there and he’ll just… lift me up. Then it’s just me in his arms, and he always smells nice, and is just holding me so gently. It’s like being in one of those swinging hammocks where you just lay back and enjoy the rocking motion. Yeah... 

Q: Given the choice now, would you go back to your dimension?

A: I… don’t want to answer that question. Sorry…

Welp. That does it I guess. Good questions. Thanks.

Important Note:

Also, if you are curious about the whereabouts and ultimate ending for Nanny. Check out my other story, "Little Hunter." You really don't even have to read the other chapters. The story is episodic and chapter four is going up right after this comment. I hope you enjoy.

• Like 6
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Q/A posted 8/16/21)

Yay glad this is released and you're writing again. The whole LC universe is definitely one of my favorites.

6 hours ago, YourDiapersCute said:

If you have a question you want anwered, let me know in the comments. I'll answer each one here.

Ooh does this mean you're taking more questions here?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, YourDiapersCute said:

Yup. Go right ahead.

Yayy!

For Hector: How did you find out Tiffany snuck the tube of Little Helpers down Ava's diaper?

For Tiffany: What's your favorite Disney movie now that you've seen a bunch with Ava?

For both Tiff and Ava:
What's the cutest moment you shared with your sister?
What do you hate most about your sister?
What's your favorite baby outfit?

Thanks ?

• Like 1
12 hours ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Yayy!

For Hector: How did you find out Tiffany snuck the tube of Little Helpers down Ava's diaper?

For Tiffany: What's your favorite Disney movie now that you've seen a bunch with Ava?

For both Tiff and Ava:
What's the cutest moment you shared with your sister?
What do you hate most about your sister?
What's your favorite baby outfit?

Thanks ?

Hector

Okay. It's good to see that whatever was said last time apparently inspired some more questions. Looks, like its more focused on my family than the others this time. (Only a little proud of that.) What can I say other than my girls are obviously above and beyond the pale.

Q: How did you find out Tiffany snuck the tube of Little Helpers down Ava's diaper?

A: The feeling of something hard in Ava's diaper was kind of an obvious sign. I try to feign ignorance for these kind of activities because I believe it provides better inspiration for both of them to solve problems. I know what they are doing is dangerous, but it's a father's job to protect his children, even from the consequences of their actions. So long as they don't get in too deep, I don't mind turning a blind eye once in a while. Maybe they should think of somewhere else to hide things, however. Concidering that I am constantly checking their padding.

Thank you for the question. I hope that my answer was satisfactory.

Tiffany:

Wow. That's a bit more than last time. They also came in the same format so maybe its the same person asking this time? Hopefully whatever this accomplishes will be worth it. I trust Daddy, but maybe answering questions to someone online that we don't know isn't the best thing...

Q:What's your favorite Disney movie now that you've seen a bunch with Ava?

A: Thank god this isn't shown to the others. I mentioned that I liked The Little Mermaid after the first time watching it and Ava KEPT PLAYING IT. She seems obsessed with getting me to like these movies. For someone who claims to be fully grown, I don't get why she would rather watch these movies and shows with only littles rather than something more adult. Daddy even gave her the same access to the T.V. as me a few weeks ago. Also, I can't remember if this was Disney or not... but I kind of really liked the Toy Story movies. I even dusted some of my old toys and stuffed animals afterwards because... I don't know. The idea of toys watching over you and appreciating you caring for them was nice. I kind of want a Lotso bear now...

Q: What's the cutest moment you shared with your sister?

A: I feel like I've already kind of answered this one, but if I had to pick another found memory, it's probably whenever we are picked up from Daycare. She's either trying to be a big girl, or loving every second of attention from Daddy. Us both being in his arms feels right. I didn't expect to ever have a sister, especially with how Daddy is, but being carried around with one arm with Ava in the other feels more natural now.

Q: What do you hate most about your sister?

A: Her temper. Not hard to hate when she blows a gasket over the smallest things.

Q: What's your favorite baby outfit?

A: I personally love my fuzzy sleepers. I have one in the winter that is white and grey with a pocket on the tummy! I don't mind baby days so much when I get to wear that one and just snooze through the afternoon. We also have a heated blanket that Daddy brings out for extra cold nights that he lays me down on top of to play. I always end up just completely out cold after a few minutes.

Well that does it for me. Personally, I'd rather talk about more important things, like how we can get more littles free from forced captivity, but if this gets attention, I guess I'll keep going.

Ava:

Oh I see how it is. Tiffany gets more questions than me this time. Well maybe I'll just keep it short and sweet this time since my opinion is so much less appreciated.

Q: What's the cutest moment you shared with your sister?

A: Not totally proud of this, but I was mad, ok? And Tiffany had given me some really bad advice and I was wet and miserable and stuck with her in the crib for another frikken baby night. Well I wanted some payback and was trying to get her to eat one of those constipation pills she has. (Fun fact. Those things suck when you haven't been drugged already). Well she must have been having a good dream or something, cause I'm partway through getting the thing past her lips and she just reaches out and grabs me. I might have pissed myself on the spot if I wasn't already on E. Well she grabs me and brings me in for a tight hug and starts snuggling me and muttering my name. I tried to get away at first... but she was warm and cuddly and I wanted some love I guess. Yeah. So that's her cutest.

Q: What do you hate most about your sister?

A: I plead the fifth. Or whatever the equivalent is here. Tiffany gets on my nerves sometimes, but she's a good sister.

Q: What's your favorite baby outfit?

A: What? You wanna see my booty in some cute ruffles? Hah! One of the only upsides to this whole baby thing is that my skin has absolutely never been smoother. On the flipside, falling on a playgrounds... ground aint super fun. So Hector got me these overalls that stop right below the knee, so not quiet shortalls. Anyway. The hold everything in place, look cute with no stupid words on the front bib, and protect my knees. I wasn't super active back in my old dimension, but here, its kind of nice running around on a jungle gym sized for adults. Gotta build dat body!

Okay, that's it for me. Thanks for the questions. It was fun, I guess. Not sure if we are doing this again. Tiffany definitely seems to hate the whole thing for some reason. If we do, send me the most questions. Got it!?!

Hope you all enjoyed.

• Like 4

I'm loving these Q&A sessions! Yet I find myself blanking on any questions to ask. 

The one I would ask was already asked and answered.

Oh here's one for Hector: Why did you decide to switch daycares for the girls?

Edited by TerranV
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I do not understand what does it mean that I am pleading the fifth?

Fifth amendment of the US constitution - protection from self-incrimination.  

• Like 2
On 8/17/2021 at 11:55 AM, TerranV said:

I'm loving these Q&A sessions! Yet I find myself blanking on any questions to ask. 

The one I would ask was already asked and answered.

Oh here's one for Hector: Why did you decide to switch daycares for the girls?

A: Oh. That's easy. Up until this point my family knew when I would be sending Tiffany, and more recently Ava, to daycare. Family business and all. While Bethany had some control over the old little only nursery, I knew the girls were somewhat more safe than some of the other daycares my siblings would approve of. If I had sent the girls to a mixed daycare not under the family's influence, then I would have had to explain to my siblings why I did so.

It may sound counter intuitive, but daycares that cater specifically to littles around here are vastly worse for them then a mixed daycare. At a mixed daycare Ava and Tiffany will be able to play with Amazon children's toys which are much more stipulating than the infant toys present at most Little only daycares. Now that my parenting methods are an open secret amongst the Westfield households, there's no reason to keep the girls bored at the old daycare.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, YourDiapersCute said:

A: Oh. That's easy. Up until this point my family knew when I would be sending Tiffany, and more recently Ava, to daycare. Family business and all. While Bethany had some control over the old little only nursery, I knew the girls were somewhat more safe than some of the other daycares my siblings would approve of. If I had sent the girls to a mixed daycare not under the family's influence, then I would have had to explain to my siblings why I did so.

It may sound counter intuitive, but daycares that cater specifically to littles around here are vastly worse for them then a mixed daycare. At a mixed daycare Ava and Tiffany will be able to play with Amazon children's toys which are much more stipulating than the infant toys present at most Little only daycares. Now that my parenting methods are an open secret amongst the Westfield households, there's no reason to keep the girls bored at the old daycare.

That makes sense. Thank you for the answer!

• Like 1