LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wow. Got a smidge heated here for a second. I haven't really established myself as a political thinker on this site, but I do consider myself "in the know". I would like to remind you all that this is indeed a fantasy story and one that I took pains to make realistic. Not because I wanted to create a social commentary, but because I believe that fantasy is at its best when its relatable. Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, etc. They all have a unique characteristic like magic that separates them from reality, but does not sever our connection to those worlds. Therefore, you can imagine yourself in that world as imperfect as it may be.

I do not believe in utopia, because the human condition requires suffering. We cannot solve global climate change with our level of technology without killing millions of people. We cannot solve inequity without destroying our social fabric. We cannot create balance while upholding freedom.

Amazon society is one based on this dichotomy. The sacrifice they make for social cohesion and societal advancement is to embrace Amazon supremacy. They have othered other races based on height, much like we have done with skin tone for all of our history. Many stories include the shrinking and regression of Amazons who have "failed to act like an adult." Why do we accept this premise? Because we understand the disconnect that the Amazon's bigotry creates.

"You are the size of an infant, so you are as intelligent as one."

"You can't handle being an adult so let us take care of you."

"A real adult wouldn't act like that, which means you aren't an adult."

This story is an escape for us all. For me, it's a chance to use a skill I have always wanted to flex outside of an academic or professional sense. For you, I hope it is a way to envision the culmination of your kink as well as a story you can invest yourself in. Many of my chapters barely contain any major ABDL facets and are just straight character development. 

I don't mind the political, or even social talk on this story. I really enjoy that you all are having fun and getting engaged on this site, but I would ask you to temper your stances. No one has said anything out of line thus far. I just want to make sure it stays that way. Please keep things peaceful and respectful.

The reason this needs said now, is that this next chapter once again deals with our world and the darker sides of it. I feel like this chapter could just be a torch to the kindling I see starting.

Thus ends my monologue. Thank you all again so much for making this such a fun experience. I hope you all enjoy the newest chapter as dark as it may be.

Chapter 72.5: Child Soldier

Three years into her new job and Gabi felt fully acclimated. Sure her heart broke for the littles that she monitored, but knowing that she was there waiting for them should they fall made her feel almost like a guardian angel. Daily she was given reports, both physical and psychological of the potential patients as they ruined their lives.

The fact that they would only take a little who was about to die (a clever way of avoiding several federal lawsuits and any questions from the little’s native population) meant that they needed to monitor those who both fit the definition of cute, as well as likely to get in over their head.

The gambit ran from wild rich kids with too much money to spend, all the way to child soldiers. Speaking of which…

The screen flashed to a cave in middle Egypt. The girl was breathing heavily into a cloth gag as the bullet was dug out of her shoulder.

“Poor Iris. Hang in there little one.”

Looking towards the sensor data, Gabi frowned. Iris would definitely make it out of this. It may have been morbid to actually wish for fatal harm to come to the little, but Gabi couldn’t interfere until then. A horrible view for a doctor to have, but nonetheless…

The bullet was removed and Iris’s breathing began to calm. However, Gabi zoomed in on the tools the “Doctor” was using.

“Oh god. He didn’t clean them.”

The bandages wrapped around the wound looked equally unsanitary and Gabi knew that two things could happen.

Iris was going to lose that arm, or the infection would kill her first.

This was a problem. Slow deaths were tricky. When do you extract the little? Too early and you have a major problem of a “sudden death”. Too late, and you had two corpses.

“I’ll bring this to Miranda’s attention.” 

Giving a quick glance over to the lifeless Egyptian clone, Gabi quickly wrote the script for the nanites to duplicate the wound and soon to be festering infection before heading out to the director’s office with an update.

Medical team will have another late night.

Hours later Gabi was once again watching the little wretch into a bucket at her bedside. The sepsis had already taken hold. The other littles had recognized that Iris was not long for their world. Hopefully she would soon be on Gabi’s table, getting the treatment she needed.

The nature of this case meant that Gabi was already used to working a double shift. The physical and mental fatigue was wearing her down after days watching the poor thing. Both the clone, and now the operation team had been prepped and were waiting, but no one knew how long this could take.

A sudden knock at her door pulled Gabi away from the suffering little. Miranda entered with a warm cup of coffee, a godsend for the tired Doctor.

Holding the cup to her hand Gabi thanked her boss, “Perfect timing, but what are you still doing here?”

“Oh, just came to give you a little bit of motivation.”

“A cup of coffee isn’t enough to get me to do my job any better. I treat all my patients equally. Caffeinated or not.”

Miranda took on a serious expression as she looked to the display, “Thaaaat’s... not what I had in mind.”

Gabi felt the funny bone inside her take hold. Too much time around Brandon. “Oh all right. I’ll take the two weeks extra vacation for a job well done.”

“Granted.”

The coffee wobbled in the doctor’s hands, “Seriously?”

Miranda smiled down at Gabi, “Anything for my baby girl.”

Initially creeped out, Gabi put two and two together. “You’re the client who pre-adopted Iris a year ago?”

“Yup. That was me.”

Pre-adoptions were not common. In fact, the company got maybe only two a year out of the dozens of applicants. Not only were you removed from the waiting list, if you’re little cleaned up their act, or just never took the final dive, your deposit and chances for getting a P.A.C.l little went out the window.

“Why?”

Miranda sighed as she watched little Iris fight the inevitable. “I don’t know. I’ve seen hundreds of littles suffer and want. They all needed a mommy, but Iris needs me.”

“She’s pretty violent.”

“Energetic.”

“She’s killed other littles.”

“It wasn’t her fault.”

“She’s marked red.”

Red signifying a dangerous little. Few even tried to adopt orange. Green went out the window in minutes, and even yellow had several potential parents jostling to be first. But red was always a tough sell. Most times parents thought that a few rounds of hypnosis would fix these littles up, but instinct built on years of fighting was hard to suppress.

“Then she will match her new mommy’s hair.”

“You’re the director for this place, you could easily pick any little…”

“Hush!”

The screen had changed. Iris was surrounded by men in luxurious garb. These were the big wigs of the place and even Iris in her poor state knew better than to stay seated in their presence.

What followed had both women furious. Iris was led to an armory and given a backpack filled with explosives. Even within the dimly lit cave Gabi could see the littles eyes clouded over. She didn’t have long.

Miranda was transfixed, “Prep the team.”

“Already done.”

The next hour was painful. Miranda and Gabi watched as Iris made her way towards the city she had just fled. Slowly she stumbled her way down the busy streets, jostled by the heavy foot traffic. Her path was cleared through as she shambled towards a large concrete structure that seemed out of place in the ancient city.

The young girl stopped and the monitors showed an increase in heart rate as Iris prepared herself. As the adrenaline poured into her, the infection spread. Iris held on tightly to the straps of the backpack before letting out a warcry and dashing towards the compound.

Quickly the soldiers at the gate caught on, firing a hail of bullets. Alarms sounded, civilians screamed, and Iris roared as she drew closer and closer. Her leg gave out as one of the bullets ripped through her calf. Stumbling for balance, barely awake Iris shrugged the straps off and used her falling bodies momentum to fling the bag towards the soldiers.

Iris lay on the ground, explosives only a dozen or so feet in front of her.

“Pull her now.” The words were hollow as they left Miranda’s mouth.

Gabi’s hand held shaking over the button that would make the switch. “We can't, she's still moving and the soldiers have clear line of sight.”

Miranda moved quicker than Gabi could anticipate, slamming her own hand down on the large emergency ‘EVAC’ button. The slightest of distortions appeared on the screen, barely a flicker of blue and black light centered on the bruised Eqyptian rebel girl who suddenly stopped moving. Her outstretched arm went limp, her eyes wide open and the dust that had gathered on her ever so slightly shifted.

A crackle could be heard from the next room over as the still conscious little replaced the inactive clone in the vat.

“Miranda! Shit! Medical team prep for immediate blood transfusion, nanite purification treatment, and heavy sedatives.”

The little now under a viscous clear fluid and all manners of wires was thrashing about. Her already elevated heart rate was skyrocketing and she was about to go into shock and potential cardiac arrest.

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. We didn’t even pull all the nanites yet. What if those littles autopsy the clone? What if they find…

A loud bang erupted from the monitor’s speakers. As the dust cleared, there was little left inside the crater.

One less problem. Good. Now for the thrashing…

“Miranda!” The director was operating the controls for the tube and Gabi rushed forward just as the seal at the top of the tube was broken as the glass was slowly retracted into the ground. “Stop you haven’t drained the fluid…”

Gabi was cut short as the suspension gel began pouring over the edges covering the floor in its slippery coating. One of the medical staff that had also stepped in to stop the red haired giantess was washed away by the flood.

The little’s thrashing continued, albeit slower. She clawed at the medical equipment surrounding her, pulling out all manner of tubes and wires. The main harness was lowered and as Iris was lowered to the mesh floor of the tube her feet finally found solid ground again. With her leverage she yanked off the harness and lunged forward towards the edge of the descending glass.

Miranda didn’t waste a second as the minute she could her arms were reaching into the vat and pulling Iris out. The mask over her face was quickly torn away as the director held the little in her arms.

“Iris. Iris, you’re ok.” Miranda tried to sooth the girl, but she didn’t react.

Iris thrashed against the director, “lma? min 'ant, 'iint myn? tarak li. Masakh!”

“Sweety you’re ok. Just calm down. You’re ok.” Miranda continued to console the child soldier until a combination of the viscous fluid coating them both and the small arms Iris had allowed her to slip free.

She slid right under Miranda’s arms to the ground. Rising to her legs she took one step before losing her foot and falling to the ground. Her head went first and an audible ‘Crunch’ echoed in the medical bay.

The shriek of horror Miranda let out was blood curdling. She fell to the ground and picked up the girl bleeding profusely from her head. Holding the limp figure in her arms she looked to Gabi with tears in her eyes, with her arms holding Iris extended out.

“Please. I’m sorry. Please, fix her.”

The night was long. A distraught Miranda paced the halls, too concerned with the little she had unintentionally harmed with her reckless actions. Her business attire still stained and soaked from the suspension fluid.

Gabi was concerned about her boss/friend’s behavior. It was completely unlike the redhead to lose control like that. She was collected, cool, and above all else exceptionally rational at even the worst of times.

The doctor had to push that all aside as she worked on the poor girl. The sepsis would have to be the primary concern of the nanites. The frail girl couldn’t deal with a major load on her body meaning that the skull fracture would need to be dealt with the old fashion way.

She was also concerned about any spinal injuries the little had suffered during the fall. That and whatever else came up.

Thirteen. Thirteen hours it took for Gabi to be confident that the girl would come out mostly ok, but there was still one concern.

Miranda rushed forward, eyes glassy and cheeks an angry, puffy red. “Will she be ok? Did I screw this up. Did the fall…” Miranda couldn’t finish the sentence. She wrung her hands.

Gabi removed her face mask and smiled at her friend. “She’ll be fine, mostly.”

“What do you mean? What’s wrong with her?”

“She fell on the left side of her head. A prescan of her brain shows damage to her Wernicke's area.”

Miranda raised her hands to her mouth, “My baby is brain damaged? Can it be fixed?”

Cases like these were difficult. The chances of recovery were high with modern therapy, but a lot depended on the patients willingness to get better. Little’s taken from their homes, especially ones marked red…

“She can get better. Apart from issues with speech, she should be fine in a few days, but nanites can only do so much. What she needs,” Gabi smiled and held Miranda’s hands in her own. “is a loving and patient Mommy to help her get better.”

Miranda nodded her head fighting the tears that threatened to spill out of her eyes. “I am going to be the best Mommy that little girl deserves.”

Gabi pulled her friend over to the viewing window where Iris was now sleeping with steady breathing. “I’m sure you will. And I’ll be the greatest Auntie Gabi she could ever want.”

The two exhausted Amazons watched their little from the hallway, content that the girl was now safe.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 72.5 Posted 5/10/21)

I have not commented much but I have been reading this from the start.  I like Diaper dimension stories where they save humans from death.  I have an ongoing idea that there are more good amazons that love the litttles they care for than there are bad ones.  Some don't agree with me but look at are own world and you only hear of bad people because good ones are not going to make the news or tick out in a crowd.  That being said I hope that in you story before they let an amazon get a little they make sure they wont hurt them.

8 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I have not commented much but I have been reading this from the start.  I like Diaper dimension stories where they save humans from death.  I have an ongoing idea that there are more good amazons that love the litttles they care for than there are bad ones.  Some don't agree with me but look at are own world and you only hear of bad people because good ones are not going to make the news or tick out in a crowd.  That being said I hope that in you story before they let an amazon get a little they make sure they wont hurt them.

I completely agree, however, I also follow the other authors and their descriptions of forced adoptions and LPS practices. Some countries are bad, some are good. Where the story takes place is a middle ground. Outright abuse is illegal, but the definition is loose. Spankings, enemas, surgery are all options, but at the same time a call to LPS could find extreme cases of this to be infringements of little protections.

I haven't really fleshed out the laws yet, but I think I should. Thanks!

Hello all. I hope you are excited for Friday. It's been a long journey and I want to do something special. Any ideas would be welcome in the comments or in my by direct message if you are one of those bashful babies. If there are no ideas, I guess I could always just show my little kitty, Jynx. She is currently napping next to me and needs some attention. I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 73: Clean Up

Being carried by Miranda had been one thing, she was at least a family friend, but being carried by this doctor she had never met before was embarrassing. Already her soaked pajamas had left moist grass stains on the giant's white coat as the two littles were carried closely behind Miranda.

“Miranda, I don’t believe it's wise to…”

“Gabi, why don’t you ask Ava how her injuries are. It’s so rare that you get to talk with the littles you save. Except for my little princes that is.”

Gabi seemed to ponder this before nervously looking down at Ava. “Hi er… how are you?”

“Good?”

The sound of heels on the tiled floor filled the silence.

Miranda tried to direct the conversation again, “Ava, do you feel any pain in your airways, any issues with irregular heart beats, or any other medical issues since waking up in this world?”

Nerves hit Ava as the conversation put all eyes on her. “Um. No, not really.”

A tiny voice could barely be heard on the doctor’s other side. “She sometimes has panic attacks.”

“Hey!” Wasn’t that against the hippocratic oath. She can’t be telling people that.

Gabi turned her attention to Tiffany, “What kind of panic attack?”

Tiffany perked up, “She curls in on herself and has trouble breathing.”

Now she chooses to be a concerned sister. Let’s just get out of here!

“Anything else?”

“Ummm. I don’t think so. Ava?”

“....”

Tiffany shook Ava’s arm. “Come on. Why not say something?”

Ava looked away and mumbled, “Sometimes it’s hard to see when I get freaked out.”

Gabi thought for a moment, “It might be psychological, but nothing wrong with a brain scan.”

Ava felt herself hugged a bit firmer and Gabi whispered in her ear, “I’m just happy you made it.”

Finally making it to their destination, the door slid open to reveal an opulent room lined with old texts of books, a wide theaterlike screen, a well organized desk with sleek monitors, and a corner with a playpen filled with toys. Next to it looked like an operating table converted to a changing table.

Miranda walked over to the playpen and reached into the carseat. She began unbuckling Iris and then brought her diapered bottom to her face before giving it a sniff. “Nope. Clean. I swear. This little girl could sleep through a hurricane.”

Iris was set down and wrapped in a blanket still suckling her pacifier while Ava and Tiffany were brought over to the table. Miranda began unzipping Tiffany’s pajamas and Ava put up her hands when Gabi reached for hers.

“I’m ok. I don’t really need diapers. If you can just unzip me, and give me some normal clothes, I'd appreciate it.”

Miranda piped up, “Sorry, sweety. That’s not going to be possible.”

“Why not? I’m perfectly capable of using the toilet. I thought you were gonna send me home!”

Gabi flinched at Ava’s tone, taking a step back. Miranda continued to work the legs off of Tiffany’s sleeper as she reprimanded Ava, “Keep your tone down. Not many people are here earlier than Gabi and I, but the less attention we attract, the better. That doesn’t answer your question though. It won’t be possible, because the only clothes we have are what I have here for Iris.”

“Okay, but I still don’t need a diaper.”

Miranda stopped what she was doing and turned to Ava, “Ava. You are not going without underwear. The only underwear I have is Iris’s diapers. You will be wearing diapers. Now, if you continue to argue with me I have a an inflatable pacifier around here somewhere and I will keep you nice and quiet until you leave. Do you understand me?”

She talks to me like a stern mother. When was the last time my mother… I don’t think mom ever talked to me like that.

The girl felt completely cowed. “Yes, Miranda.”

“Good girl.” Miranda brushed some of the stray hairs from Ava’s head before planting a warm kiss on her forehead.

Ava raised her hand to her head, holding the spot where she was kissed. Blushing deeply Ava felt… warm.

Maybe Miranda isn’t so bad afterall. I see why Iris likes her so much. Even if she’s a bit pushy.

Gabi got to work and followed Miranda’s pace. Soon both girls were undressed, undiapered, thoroughly cleaned, powdered, rediapered, and then redressed. Tiffany had on a sweater with the words, “Mommy’s Little Monster” stenciled in over a picture of a diapered sasquatch, and a pair of elastic banded jeans.

Ava got the worse end of the deal with a tight yellow shirt with a smiling cupcake on it, polka dotted tights, and a too short floofy skirt. As she looked at the clothes she quickly realised she got the tight fitting clothes and Tiffany the loose clothes, probably from necessity. Tiffany stretched out and both her ankles and wrists were exposed.

Oh well. At least I’m warm.

“Mmmmm. Mama.” Soft mewls came from the playpen.

Miranda seemed nearly giddy as she walked over to the playpen, “There’s my sleeping beauty. How did my dumpling sleep?”

“Good Mama. Hungry.”

“Oh? Well first there's somewhere here I bet you’ll be happy to see.”

“GABI!” Iris jumped in her Mommy’s arms with glee.

“That and two someone else's.” Turning around Iris got to see Gabi as well as Tiffany and Ava. A look of confusion crossed her face as she recognized her fellow littles.

“Why are you two here?” Her blank expression and calm tone had returned.

Miranda jumped in, “They are here because Ava wants to go home.”

Iris scowled at Ava, “You’re an idiot.”

A swift wap came from Iris’s behind as Miranda scolded her, “Iris! Naughty girl. That wasn’t a nice thing to say to your friend.”

“But, Mommy…”

“No buts, unless you want yours to be red. Now maybe someone will feel better after they are fed. Gabi, you can use my console for the brain scan. Tiffany, are you hungry, or do you want to join your sister.”

Ava whipped her head towards Tiffany who avoided her gaze, “Is she… have you seriously…”

“One time.”

“Ewwwww.”

“Shut up.”

Tiffany was a deep red as she looked up to Miranda, “Thank you Miss Miranda, but I want to stay with my sister.”

Miranda nodded and walked over to a bench by the bookshelf. She settled herself in and began loosening the buttons on her shirt before Ava averted her gaze.

Ewwww. God, one more thing to be grateful about. Leaving here now means I’ll never have been forced to do… that.

Gabi once again picked up the sisters and brought them over to the desk. Spreading her fingers apart diagonally across the desk, an illuminated keyboard sprung up like a smart screen. The screens came to life as well and after a few clicks and logins Ava saw what looked like some kind of biometric readout you see in sci fi movies.

“So, what do you have to hook up to me?”

Gabi looked perplexed, “Nothing. You’re all set, I just have to open up your brainscan aaaaand… there.”

The screen showed several pictures of a brain, Ava’s brain, with sections colored differently and little streaks of light moving across it. One section lit up a deep purple.

“Hey. Wait. How did you do that?”

“Oh? Yeah. This is probably all new to you.”

Tiffany interjected, “I’ve never seen anything like this either.”

A shout could be heard from across the room as Miranda continued to breastfeed Iris, “Gabi. Neither of them is in the medical field. Please keep it simple.”

Gabi nodded as if her boss wasn’t breastfeeding a full grown woman right in front of her, “Right. So this facility is able to use different sources of light, radiation, vibration, and other forms of vector analysis to scan living tissue across dimensions.”

Some of those words registered for Ava. Probably over half, but not enough to really get it.

Realising she had already lost the two, Gabi restructured, “I need to see if people in your dimension are sick or hurt without going there. So I have tools that can scan them, just like a doctor would.”

“Okay?”

“I’m using those tools now to scan you without any kind of physical instruments.”

Ava shrugged, “That makes sense, I guess. So what does this tell you?”

“Hmmm… not much. You’re getting plenty of oxygen to your brain and I’m not seeing any kind of abnormalities. No growths and no dead spots. Looks healthy to me.”

Great. Already knew that. Now let’s focus on getting both of us out of here.

Ava was feeling impatient. “See it’s nothing. Now lets just…”

Tiffany shook her head, “Are you sure, Doctor? Maybe if you look harder.”

“Tiffany. It’s fine. I’m fine. Let’s just…”

Gabi clapped her hands. “I know what we could try.”

• Like 13

I'm a sucker for cool tech. Also your kitten sounds super cute, send lots and lots of pics! I've been a cat person (as you can see from my profile and signature) the past few years but haven't had the opportunity to actually get one of my own yet.

• Like 2

Hmm seems like Miranda is leading Ava on a bit. I hope they do the hard work of convincing her that her old life is gone and she belongs with Hector now instead of just regressing her.

Well everyone. This is the end. It was an absolute blast writing this story and I could not be happier with the support as well as just the quantity of people who have read this story. Thank you all again, and I hope you enjoy this final chapter along with the epilogue.

Chapter 74: Reunion

“Ava, what color is your shirt?”

“My what?”

Gabi poked her shirt, “You’re shirt. What color is it?”

Is this some kind of stupid game she wants to play because she thinks I’m one of those brainless babies.

“Yellow?”

Gabi watched the screen, “Okay looks good. Now what are you wearing underneath your tights.”

The heck?

“A diaper! You should know, you put me in it.”

Gabi’s eyes didn’t leave the screen, “Okay. That’s good too.”

Ava followed her eyes and watched as another region spiked an fierce red, “You’re checking my brain for responses!”

“Yup and with that anger it looks like your limbic system is working just fine.”

My what?

“Why are you looking at my limpic system?”

Gabi chuckled. “No, no. The limbic system. Limbic. What I’m looking for is any kind of damage to your noggin. Dead spots, growths, etc.”

“But I thought you said you didn’t see anything?”

“I just want to make sure. Now,” Gabi looked Ava in the eyes, “why are you here.”

The eye contact was odd, but Ava straightened her back and returned Gabi’s stare. “I’m here to go home.”

Gabi’s eyes flickered back to the scan. Her brow furrowed and she paused the scan to rewind. Ava watched as a few lines lit up purple, but a small spot on the front of her brain was slightly yellow.

Gabi hit a few more keys and the scan went back to real time. “Okay. Let’s keep going. Where is home?”

Ava felt her thoughts jumble for a second.

Is home my dorm room?.... No, that’s not it. I haven’t lived with my parents for a long time, but that’s more home than anywhere else I guess.

“New Jersey.”

“Nope, that aint it.”

Ava sneered at the response, “Ummm. It’s MY home.”

Gabi shook her head and pointed to another still frame, “Not according to you. Over here,” Gabi pointed to the same purple streaks from before, brighter than before, “is your Reticular Activating System. It’s where you get help answering complex questions. This over here,” She panned over to the small spot from before, “is your prefrontal cortex. It’s what helps you lie. Oh this is fun. Let's do some more.”

“Wait, wait, wait.” Ava held up her hands, “What do you mean I’m lying. That’s where I lived with my parents. That’s my home.”

“Lived?”

“Well… yeah. I mean I moved out when I went to school.” Ava was having a hard time avoiding the doctor’s curious eyes.

“So wouldn’t school be your new home?”

“Yeah. I guess. So my home is Connecticut.”

Gabi moved back to the screen, but the sound of a shout in the distance cut her off. It sounded like it was coming deep in the hallway and getting closer.

“...fany… a….”

“Ti… va….”

The door slid open to reveal an out of breath, sweaty, unshaven, Hector. He still wore the same clothes from yesterday sans the tie and freshly pressed nature of his clothes.

“Tiffany! Ava!” His eyes fell on them and he began to make his way towards the table.

Hopping off, Tiffany took off running around the table. Ava felt herself jump and she was right behind her sister.

Finally! The nightmare ends. He found us. Finally he’s…

Ava caught herself as she followed behind her sister. Behind Tiffany. She watched as Hector got down on his one knee and embraced his daughter. The girl was engulfed in his strong arms. His head curled down so that it was resting on hers as if he wanted to completely shield her away from all the harm that had come to her.

Ava watched a family reunite. Hector and Tiffany. A daddy and his baby girl. His sole baby girl.

That’s not... for me.

No. Ava’s family was on the other side of a portal. This was just…

Hector looked up and opened up his arm as he beckoned her over to the two of them. Ava took one step forward and stopped.

“I’m going home!” She shouted at him.

The room went silent and Hector looked perplexed.

“I’m going home. So you can take Tiffany and go now.”

It hurts.

Hector let go of Tiffany and sat down on the balls of his feet. “Ava, what are you talking about, sweety?”

“I’m not your sweety!”

“Ava…”

“I’m not your pumpkin, or your princess, or your cupcake. I’m not a baby and I’m not your daughter. You have Tiffany. I have my own family!”

They are probably relieved I’m gone.

“I have a boyfriend!”

He’s probably off with someone else by now.

“I have a career!”

I was about to flunk out.

“I had a life!”

That I screwed up.

Hector had become blurry. Ava felt dizzy, she felt angry, she felt heartbroken, she felt like she was a failure.

Like all the other times before, she felt Hector’s arms begin to wrap around her. She could already feel the warmth…

“NO! Don’t touch me.” Ava pushed against him and stumbled backward, the now damp diaper squishing underneath her. “You already have a daughter!”

“I have two.”

“I’m not a baby.”

“You’re my baby.”

“WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?”

Ava pushed all the pain back. She wanted to be angry. She wanted to be furious. She wanted to rage and spit and kick and bite.

“You act like you love me, but you don’t. You barely even know me. So what if you read some kind of file that told you how much of an irreversible screw up I am? It doesn’t mean you know one single thing about me!”

“I know you're stubborn. Even if a movie is too scary you still try to power through.” 

Hector sat down in front of Ava.

“I know you love your sister.”

Ava shook her head, “She’s not my sister.”

Hector grinned as he let out a small chuckle, “You cuddled up to her pretty hardcore yesterday. And you listen to her like a big sister. Stuffing things in your diaper that Tiffany doesn’t think Daddy knows about.”

“And I know that you’re very brave, for making it all the way here.”

Ava chanced a look up. Through blurry vision she could still make out that warm smiling face. A look that said “I love you.” with a passion she had dreamt about. She felt her lip quiver. Her eyes hurt and there was a thick lump in her throat. How desperately she wanted to accept that smile. How desperately she wanted to believe it was genuine. That she would wake up in the morning, every morning and it wouldn’t go away.

Ava felt in the deepest parts of her chest the desire to be loved. Not as an accidental child, not as a friend you occasionally drink with, not as a hot piece of action. She felt herself tearing in two as she so desperately wanted to be loved for the person she was. Loved enough to be held when she cried. Loved enough to be praised when she did something right. Loved enough to be corrected when she had done something wrong.

She wanted what was right in front of her.

“You… you… hick… you won’t leave me?”

“Never.”

“You won’t… get bored of me?”

“Not in a million, gazillion years.”

Ava rushed forward. She wanted to grab it. She wanted to wrap herself in the love and happiness she had denied and never let go. She wanted the protection, the warmth, and the comfort of Hector’s arms.

All the pain washed away as he held her close. The past was left behind, the future didn’t matter, and the present was like a bath of pure joy. His musk filled her nose, his breathing matched her own, and his heartbeat thrummed inside her ears.

This was home.

Epilogue

Hector woke up at 5:00 like he usually did. The sounds of the night were still present as the sun had yet to rise. He looked out at the back yard, streamers dotted the strings he had hung between the house, playset, and trees.

“I still need to fill the balloons. I’ll work on that after breakfast.”

Heading down the stairs he began getting things ready. He still had a few presents to wrap as well as get everything ready for pancakes. The birthday girl would want blueberry pancakes for sure when she woke up.

Eventually the time came that he dreaded most. As he headed up the stairs he prepared himself for what he might find. About 50% chance he found a grumpy baby, 25% chance of a perpetually comatose bundle of no energy, and only a final 25% change the little princess would be amiable to the call of the morning.

Hector reached in and gently rubbed the little girls back. Large circles and light pats on her diapered bottom slowly woke the little baby birthday princess. She yawned and lost the paci she had just been suckling.

“Good morning birthday girl. Time to rise and shiiiine.”

Good god she’s cute. Now for the answer to our question. Polls say…

Ava opened her eyes and smiled up at Hector. She gave a weak, “Yaaaaay.” before stretching her limps out on the plush mattress. Her sleeper stretched with her making the bulge around her waist even more obvious.

Hector reached in and unbuttoned a few snaps before poking his finger in the saturated diaper.

“Heeeey.” The girl bemoaned the intrusion.

“Wet.”

“Nuh uh.” Ava began to rouse from her sleep. “Liar.”

“Soaked in fact.”

Ava pouted. “What a way to start the day.”

Hector lifted the groggy girl from the crib and took her over to the changing table patting her bottom with each step. “There, there. Nothing to be upset about. Plenty of girls your age have potty issues at night.”

“You mean the regressed ones.”

“And the ones who know it’s nothing they should worry about.”

As the diaper change continued Ava once again started to drift off.

“You’re gonna miss choccy chip pancakes.”

The temptation was enough and soon Hector had one girl safely deposited in her highchair. The other… was less than helpful. Tiffany had wanted to work late on her newest project. She was finally getting clients back after two whole weeks of nothing. Bethany had really screwed her business over by posting her status as a little all over her site. Tiffany had begged and pleaded and bargained her way into staying up well past her bedtime and was then unwillingly tucked into her big girl bed.

A late night meant a crabby morning and Hector was one more outburst from declaring the day and baby day for Tiffany, but Ava’s birthday party was today, and he doubted the newly self crowned princess would want her sister stuck as a baby all day. Especially with guests coming.

The girls were fed delicious choccy pancakes, changed into their big girl party dresses, and given a movie to watch.

Ava and Tiffany sat on the couch waiting for the title screen to play as Hector stood at the entrance filming their reaction. He had pulled a few strings for the special day.

The film opens on a Wanted poster for Flynn Rider, which is mounted to a tree. Flynn's voice narrates: "This is the story of how I died. But don't worry, this is actually a fun story and the truth is it isn't even mine. This is the story of a girl named Rapunzel, and it starts with the sun."

Ava jumped from her seat and shouted with glee, “Tangled! I can’t believe it.”

Tiffany leaned over, “What’s Tangled? I never heard of this. How do you know it?”

Ava was bouncing up and down. She had relaxed over the past few weeks. Her childish personality no longer consisted of tantrums and outbursts. Able to relax and not worry about appearances, her bubbly nature was starting to show. She would still hide it, especially around Hector (hence the hiding to record this), but now she was open to trying new things, even if they were sometimes a bit more childish.

“This is from my old dimension. It was my favorite Disney film. It’s so cute, and romantic, and gosh! I loved it so much, but I couldn’t watch it much at my dorm, because… well anyway. This is so great. You are going to absolutely love it!”

Hector smiled as he stealthily walked away. That video was going into his collection of precious moments. It had been worth the price of downloading all those Disney movies. He himself was even interested in what looked like superhero movies. They were a bit childish, but they reminded him of the movies he would watch as a kid with his siblings.

Speaking of which, he needed to wrap the last gifts and get the food out before the guests showed up. Tyler was out of town, most likely too embarrassed about how things went, and Becka was still furious that he had let an unregressed little near her little Remmy, but surprisingly Bethany had asked if she could join.

Hector was reluctant initially, but if his sister really was planning something, it was better to have it at his home, rather than somewhere he didn’t have complete control.

Eventually the gifts were out, snacks laid out, and the movie ended. Guests were bound to arrive any minute and Hector ushered the girls out into the sunny backyard. He wasn’t shocked when the two made a beeline for the sandpit. The first time Tiffany had shown Ava the backyard, both girls spent most of their time playing in the Hyper Kinetic Sand. With the magnetic release pens, Ava had impressed him with a pointy structure she called, the Eye Full Tower.

He watched as this time they began working on some kind of bird rising out of a pile of loose sand. Each girl picked up a clump of sand with the pen and pulled the semifluid like clump up to the sculpture, once they released the magnetic lock the sand would harden against any sand already placed down and become solid, rather than return to its original grainy form. He always felt bad at the end of the day, releasing the electric switch controlling the magnetic sand and watching their sculptures fall to the ground.

He was apparently too distracted by the sight of his lovely girls when a streak of black hair rushed past his legs.

“Ava! Tiffany!” Iris rushed past and quickly joined the girls for a group hug.

“Iris, baby. Don’t forget why we came.” Miranda closed the back door and stood by Hector.

Iris looked back and nodded at her mommy before wishing Ava a happy birthday.

“Hmmmm? Pullups today?”

“That’s what Ava wanted. Birthday girl is always right, maybe later tonight before bed we can have a more age appropriate celebration. Care to join?”

“If Iris can stay awake that long.” The two adults watched the girls play. “How will your sister feel about your choice of the girls’ underwear.”

Hector shrugged, “Doesn’t really matter one way or the other. They aren’t her girls.”

“True. True. Speaking of which,” the two adults turned to see a sheepish Bethany closing the door with a timid Sarah between her legs. “I’ll go check on the girls. Good luck.”

Leaving me to the she wolf. I’ll get you back for this. I wonder if Iris still has an issue with solid food.

Bethany walked over to Hector, but the usual confidant stride was much more reserved. “Go play with your cousins, Sarah. Your uncle and I need to talk.” Sarah nodded and made her way over to the three girls in the sand pit. Behind her back was a brightly wrapped package that she held out in front of her.

Hector was proud as Ava hugged Sarah and welcomed her into the group. She’s come a long way… or she assumes she’s getting a good present. Here’s hoping for the latter.

“I’m sorry.”

“What was that?” Hector returned his attention to his sister.

“You heard what I said,” she sneered. “But, I’m sorry. I should have talked to you directly, not ambush you with Harold and Tyler.”

“You’re darn right. What were you even thinking?”

“I was thinking mom was gone.”

Hector felt disgust, “Don’t you bring her into this. How dare you.”

Bethany at least had the sense to look guilty. “Mom’s gone and look what’s happened. No more Sunday dinners, Becka doesn’t talk to either of us, and Tyler is nowhere to be found.”

“Don’t you think what you did was to blame for this?”

“Yeah, a little but…”

“I’d argue a lot.”

Bethany bristled before releasing a frustrated sigh, “Yes, ok. A lot my fault, but when I found out you were lying about Tiffany being regressed and then that she had purchased drugs! Well, I…”

Bethany was at a loss for words. Gone was the confidant business valkyrie, replaced with a contrite sister. She was an adult responsible for her own actions, but that didn’t mean she was immune to mistakes.

“I don’t see a diaper bulge around Sarah’s bottom.” Hector turned back to watch the girls head towards the jungle gym. Sometimes tackling a hard problem in the family meant building relationships back up. “Going with some kind of designer diaper?”

Bethany smiled as she joined him, “They are called Big Hops. Sarah picked them out herself.”

“If memory serves, those are pull ups.”

Bethany pierced her lips and repeated herself, “Sarah picked them out herself.”

Holy crap. Is she serious?

The look on her face said she disapproved, but that didn’t mean what she was doing wasn’t lost on Hector.

“She still needs her diapies for bed though.” She happily corrected.

Well at least that proves she wasn’t abducted by aliens and replaced.

The two stood in silence watching the three girls play. The four of them took turns on the moving rock wall, a personal invention of Hector. It worked on a belt that replaced the rocks and organized them on the other side. He was particularly proud of the difficulty settings. Tiffany had already made it up to level 8, and Ava was building up her strength around level 5.

Both siblings laughed as the single diapered little struggled to climb up with her thickly padded rear held up by her mommy.

“So whatever happened to the bitch who told you about my girls?”

“She’s fine.”

What kind of answer was that?

Hector gave his sister a questioning look before she relented. “Relax. Nothing serious, but the girl could have taken what she knew to the authorities. I just made sure that didn’t happen.”

Hector sighed. She wasn’t wrong, but he shuddered to think what his sister had done to the poor nanny. “Just like mom.”

That got a smile out of her.

The day was… nice. The littles got to play, eat cake (even a small slice for Iris, hehehe), and then an afternoon nap let the adults discuss plans for a playdate at the park near Hector’s house. A bottle of wine was shared as they laughed over a few shared experiences. The highs and lows of parenthood were something all three shared and it was easy to forget that even though they all handled their littles differently, they shared a love for their adopted children.

Eventually naptime came to a conclusion and Hector announced it was time for presents.

Iris surprisingly got the birthday girl a gag gift. A cherry flavored inflatable pacifier to “Keep Ava quiet when she got mad.” Miranda apologized and gave Ava her actual present, a party dress that Hector instantly loved. The front bib was orange with the rest of the dress being yellow. It layed weird with the skirt coming to a point at the end.

“A duck dress?” Ava’s disappointment was palpable.

“It’s precious. Ava, say thank you to Miss Miranda and Iris for your lovely dress.”

She thanked them in the monotone voice of a clearly less than grateful toddler. Miranda laughed. Hector made note.

Oh, she is definitely having an age appropriate birthday tonight.

Sarah was up next, the same small package was presented to Ava who tore into it with reckless abandon. The small brown box didn’t really let on to what it held. Ava attempted to rip the tape sealing the contents inside, but quickly found she couldn’t so much as peel a single corner.

With her head down and cheeks red she shuffled over to Hector and held the box out mumbling something under her breath.

“What was that, sweety. You need to speak up.”

Ava seemed fascinated by her feet as she shakily repeated herself, “Could you open this up,” She paused and swallowed deeply. “Daddy?”

The two women gave a collective “Awww.” further embarrassing the poor girl.

Miranda spoke first, “Ava, how sweet. That was a very polite way of asking.” She focused her attention on Hector as he pulled out a knife to open the box, “When did that start.”

Careful not to cut himself, Hector slid the blade along the edges, careful not to open the box himself. “Last Wednesday.”

Happy to have her present back, Ava went back to her spot with her friends and opened the box, “Oh? Wait. What are these?”

Ava pulled out a pair of gloves and thick see through safety style glasses.

Tiffany squealed, “Butterfly catchers!”

Hector was impressed. Childish yes, but definitely not a toy for babies. Bethany really was making an effort.

Bethany also revealed she had a set for Tiffany and had brought Sarah’s own pair from home. She apologized to Amanda for not bringing Iris a pair, but was quickly forgiven. By the smell of things, the cake had finally caught up to Iris who was in desperate need of a change.

In the meantime, the other girls linked their augmented reality glasses. A good gift for a little was always one that would mean an adorable sight for their parents. Hector was beaming as he watched the girls, including Ava in her new ducky dress, prance around the living room catching virtual butterflies.

He figured that she would eventually realise that the colors and sizes coordinated with their scores, but Ava was quickly growing used to the more advanced children’s toys. It wouldn’t be long until she caught up with her sister and cousin.

The littles spent hours playing different games with each other until eventually the first yawn was noticed, and then another, and another. The afternoon was rapidly approaching, and the time for another nap was in order.

Bethany thanked her brother for the invite and wished the birthday girl a happy day before leaving with the already snoring Sarah.

Thankfully, with one less little to diaper and dress for a nap, there was plenty of room in the crib for all tired girls. Tiffany had already curled into Iris as the two snuggled in for their rest and Hector had finished the last tape on Ava’s diaper when a prominent hissing sound filled the air.

“Ava. I just put you in this one.”

The girl was barely conscious as she replied, “Doesn’t madder.”

“Okay. It’s only for a short bit anyway and that diaper can hold more.”

He walked her over to the crib. “Did you have a fun day so far, pumpkin?”

“Yeah.”

“Are you excited for your favorite dinner?”

“Yeah.”

“I love you, Ava.”

“Love you too, Daddy.”

He laid her down in the crib and pulled the blanket over all three girls. Content sighs gently rose from the warm littles.

“Happy birthday, baby girl.”

End.

Thank you for reading.

Notice: Bonus Chapters

I hope you all liked it. That does it for the main storyline. In the future I hope to add a few little additions here and there. Both Sarah and Iris have their own bonus chapters that add up to around ten chapters already on Patreon. They aren't the only ones planned either. I still need to give you all a Halloween Special, as well as a Christmas one. Ever wonder what happened to Nanny? Well find out in the upcoming chapter of Little Hunter (Chapter 4 is in the works so calm your diapered bottoms. I have it slated for release next Saturday on Patreon). It's my new story that takes place in the same world.

That being said, I will be taking a short break from Daily Diapers.

"But... but... but YourDiapersCute. What about... what about the promise you made? You said you would post everything here." I hear you complain.

Fret not. All bonus chapters will be posted here. I'm just taking a break is all (Two weeks tops). Little Hunter will also be posted here, but those chapters are three times the length so I'll be damned if I post more than once a week. Bulk readers out there rejoice.

In the mean time, I hope you all have fun in the coming summer months or winter months for you upside down babies.

And I hope you enjoyed!

• Like 14
  • Thanks 4
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Final Chapter! 5/10/21)

First I want to say I am a big fan of the diaper dimension stories.  I have been following this since you started posting it, I have not commented but really enjoyed your work.  I love the idea that they are trying to save lives even if the littles don't understand right away hat they were given a gift of a second chance for love.  I will look for seeing any post you make in the future, you are a very good writer and I enjoyed reading this and am sad it is over.  Good luck in the future.

• Like 1

Well this story has been delightful.

I figured Ava would chose to stay and it was touching to see her realize how much Hector loved her. It did feel like it happened a little too quickly. Considering how stubborn Ava can be I figured it would take a bit more to get her to finally admit to how she really felt. The epilogue was fun too,  and it was nice to see how Ava adapted to her life when she finally accepted it. 

It feels like Bethany is getting off lightly from Hector considering her actions that day. She kidnapped and tortured his daughters. I guess a conversation between them did occur within the weeks between the last chapter and the epilogue, but not actually seeing it makes it feel weird that he even let her into the house for Ava's birthday. Even if he clearly was still mad at her. It makes the entire issue seem unresolved, but you are releasing bonus chapters so I might be premature there. Can't wait to read them.

Seriously, I really enjoyed this one.

• Like 1
On 5/14/2021 at 7:41 PM, YourDiapersCute said:

This is from my old dimension. It was my favorite Disney film. It’s so cute, and romantic, and gosh! I loved it so much, but I couldn’t watch it much at my dorm, because… well anyway. This is so great. You are going to absolutely love it!”

This passage warms my heart more than anything else in the story. Since I'm on the Patreon I've been thinking about it for weeks. Ava is not a little or into age play or naturally inclined to this lifestyle... But maybe she is. Ava fixated so long on what she'd lost, but now she's learning what she gained: a chance to indulge parts of herself she wasn't allowed to in her old home.

Anyway I've said everything I can about this story, but I just love it. Well done. (But I still think Ava and Tiffany could find a better Big than Hector. ?)

• Like 1

I also wanna add how much I like Ava as a protagonist. Other than a troubled past, she seems so normal as a person. She's not exceptional or possessing of some super talent to leverage at some point in the story. I appreciate how she is defined by who she is rather than what she can do.

While it was easy as readers on the outside looking in to see Ava as "stupid" in her futile resistance to Hector in the early chapters, I think from her perspective her reactions seemed pretty reasonable. She woke up in a new dimension, told she was dead in her previous, and now is expected to surrender herself to the care of a giant stranger. I'd expect nearly anyone would act the same at first.

20 hours ago, BabyLexie said:

(But I still think Ava and Tiffany could find a better Big than Hector. ?)

I think with Amazons, "better" and "good" will always be somewhat relative. Some aspects of them one just has to deal with I guess. I do think Ava could have called Hector out on some stuff, especially in that last chapter, but while he occasionally bugs me, Hector truly loves them.

Edited by TerranV
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

The wait is over. It may be a Saturday, but I'm going back to posting. The periods between will be a bit longer as I have a few other stories in the works but, I think you'll enjoy the lengths of these new BONUS CHAPTERS!!! Let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy!

Bonus #1: Growing Pains

Bethany stirred in her luxurious silk sheets. Her night of rest had been less than fruitful. Her nieces’ escape, the subsequent call from her irate brother for ‘kidnapping’ his daughters, the following call from her sister complaining about Hector’s lies, that brat of a nanny threatening to expose her family when she returned without the girls, and then the revelation of what she herself had become. She felt tears sting her eyes.

Mom. Why’d you have to leave us? Why did everything turn out so sour when you left. I should be able to handle this. I should be able to make things right. I should…

The crinkling to her side brought her conscience thought out of her own self pity. Looking down she saw one of the major sources of both stress and affection. Sarah lay curled up under the blankets with her own princess themed pillow supporting her head, and a purple pacifier gently bobbing in and out of her mouth.

Why did I never let her in my room? Privacy for mommy is important, but this is worth it.

The little had only been asleep for maybe 6 hours. Waking her now would only mean a cranky…

Maybe I should. If she throws a tantrum then that gives me all the justification I need. Little girls who throw tantrums aren’t old enough for big girl pull ups.

She had convinced Sarah yesterday that enough was going on that they should wait a day to go to the store for the promised underwear. Honestly, Bethany wasn’t sure she was ready. The delay meant that she might be able to convince Sarah she wasn’t as much of a big girl as she thought she was. Hopefully Bethany would be able to make the little realize that she really was a baby, that she really needed her diapies.

If I get rid of her potty training, then she can’t get out of her puffy panties.

Bethany reached forward and placed her hand on her daughter’s back ready to shake her awake and begin the day early. One shake and the girl tensed up and frowned. Another and she was rolling away from the giant hand. The third had the little yawn, causing the pacifier to fall out of her mouth.

“Good morning, my baby girl. It’s time to wake up and…”

Sarah was apparently more exhausted than Bethany had guessed. The little was already sleeping. Laying there on her back, Bethany watched as the littles lips became pierced and the girl began suckling at the air.

Bethany felt her chest thumping away at the sight of her little girl dreaming of getting milk from Mommy. Many times yesterday the Amazon had fed the little from her breast, and each time Bethany felt like she was on top of the world.

Even back before she ‘dried up’ it had never felt like her first time with Ms. Tidzbit’s little with Sarah. Giving Sarah her milk was always more punishment than the actual bonding experience she had hoped for. She wondered if her lack of little barbiturates in her milk was also what prevented her own pleasure.

The lack of the chemical in her milk meant that she was one of the 0.1% of Amazons with non-addictive milk, a source of shame in her younger years, but if it meant that the littles she fidget any of the depandance, incontinence, and drowsiness, then why even bother? Especially when it had always been such a chore with Sarah.

That is, until yesterday.

Bethany hesitated for a moment. The sleeping girl all comfy and warm next to her, unconsciously asking for her milk with her suckling, was tantalizing. Would waking up with a teat in her mouth ruin the progress the two had made yesterday?

Well. If she doesn’t get her pullups today, then what does it matter. Babies need their milk after all. I’m trying to be a good mother. What kind of mother doesn’t feed their little girl?

Gently picking the girl up she felt the soggy nappy tapped around the girl’s bottom. The fresh scent of pee, the gentle smell of powder, and the soft suckling put Bethany into overdrive. The excitement built until the soft little lips wrapped around her teat.

Bethany gasped as she felt the milk drawn from her body into the eager mouth of her little girl. Surprisingly, Sarah didn’t seem to stir. The suckling motions continued in a rhythmic pattern as the little body on top of the giant breathed in and out between swallows.

“Good girl. Mommy’s good girl loves her milky finally.”

Now this felt right. If Sarah thought she was big enough for pullups, then Mommy just needed to take away her continence, if she didn’t want to sleep her her crib then she would be next to Mommy for bedtime, and if she didn’t want to eat in a highchair then she’d get her nurishment directly from the teat.

When the first breast was near empty the flow of milk began to slow. Apparently, the sleeping Sarah was too full to continue. Bethany rubbed her back and patted out the bubbles. At the first belch, Sarah roused from slumber.

“Huh? What’s… Mommy?”

Bethany smiled down at the startled little with her breast still exposed. The thin line of drool and milk still coating the engorged teat. “Good morning princess. Someone was hungry.”

Sarah blushed and looked away. As she sat up she grimaced at the cooling sensation under her bottom.

“Ummmm. I don’t think I should… I mean, if we… if you are letting me grow up, then don’t you think… that means no breastfeeding?”

The little was nervous. Gone were the demands of yesterday. The tired, full, ashamed look on her face was all the proof that Bethany needed to continue with her plans.

“Well I don’t know about that. Little girls who suckle in their sleep aren’t exactly mature enough to get milk from anywhere other than Mommy.”

Sarah frowned and raised her voice, “But you said you’d let me grow up!”

This was exactly what Bethany wanted. “Little girl. I don’t know what you think makes you a big girl, but throwing a tantrum first thing in the morning is not it.”

“I’m not, I’m just…”

“Yelling at Mommy when all she did was give you some milk when you started suckling on her in your sleep.”

“I… I didn’t…”

“Honestly.” Bethany rose as she held Sarah to her chest. Carrying the embarrassed girl out of the room and towards the nursery.

Once Sarah saw where they were going she cried out, “No! Mommy you promised!”

Bethany smacked the girl on her soaked diaper, “Hush baby. I’m not breaking any promises from yesterday. You want your pullups, then we are going shopping, but I am not raising a daughter who goes around the house without underwear!”

Or nice thick diapers.

Bethany continued, “And I’ll be damned if I let you leave the house without any clothes.”

If the only thing you have is cute flouncy dresses, then so be it.

Sat down on the changing table, Sarah was helpless to prevent the strap coming down over her chest. Bethany set to work cleaning the far from last diaper. As she reached down she paused.

Hmmmm. How thick should we go? The sight of Sarah waddling around with her triple thick Owlbear diapies holding her pullups would be to die for. Let’s go with…

Sniff.

What was that?

Bethany rose up from the table with the Owlbear in her hand. She looked down and felt a weight drop in her chest. Sarah’s face was covered in tears and snot. She was desperately trying and failing to hold back the cascade of emotions from streaming down her face. She looked up and saw the thick diaper and lost what little control she had. Wailing loudly she closed her eyes and shook her head.

“You promised! You promised! Why did I believe you? I”M SO STUPID.”

Bethany dropped the diaper and quickly removed the strap, pulling Sarah into her shoulder. “Oh god, Sarah. I’m sorry. You’re right, baby. You’re right. Mommy promised. I’m sorry.”

She hopped back and forth, rubbing her little girl's back, trying to comfort her with her words.

Less than a day and I’m already doing the same thing! I’m a horrible mother!

Eventually, Sarah composed herself. The sobs became sniffles and the tears became chaffed cheeks.

This is going to be more difficult than I imagined.

“I’m always going to be stuck as a baby.”

Bethany softly ran her hands through Sarah’s hair, “No. No, you’re going to be a big girl. A big girl, I promise.”

Sarah pushed against her mother and looked her in the eyes, “Then what was that!?! I wake up and you're breastfeeding me. Then when I raise even the slightest objection, you go back to the same thing as you always do! You punish me with thick diapers, say I’m not old enough for something, and then go back on what slim promises you made!”

Sarah was spot on. How easily Bethany had forgotten the lesson she had learned yesterday. She was supposed to be raising Sarah as a daughter, not treating her like a doll or some kind of punishment slave.

“You’re… you’re right.”

Sarah’s brow furrowed.

Bethany continued, “You’re right and I’m sorry. I woke up and saw you sleeping so soundly and then you started suckling and I just…”

“Wait. So I was actually suckling?”

Bethany nodded. “Mmhm.”

Sarah shivered. “I’m… I… whatever.”

Silence filled the room broken by the near silent mutter from Sarah, “Apology accepted.”

Muttered or not, Bethany was glad that she hadn’t screwed things up too much. She smiled and nuzzled the annoyed girl before walking down the stairs.

“You know,” Bethany felt hesitant, “The other breast is still full. If you want, you could…”

“Eww. No.”

“Ok. Ok.”

Yesterday had been nice. Bethany had to come up with a way to replicate Sarah’s compliance with breastfeeding. Now that the woman had a taste of what it was like to truly bond with her little, she wasn’t giving up quite so easily, but that was a mountain for another time.

The rest of the morning was a disaster. The highchair was a no go so Bethany had to stack books up on one of her dining room chairs for Sarah. The girl was also adamant that she feed herself. The syrup covered pancakes quickly made a mess as the only silverware Bethany had was meant for adults… or rather Amazons.

The woman watched in absolute anxious guilt as she watched Sarah miss her mouth, cover herself in syrup (this is why we have bibs!), and nearly fell off the stack of books a fair number of times.

Bethany was a worried mess, Sarah was an embarrassed wreck, and it was barely past 6:00. Her earlier plot was now causing more harm than good. The adrenaline was all gone from the little who was now feeling the effects of not enough sleep. Bethany saw her grip tighten on the too large fork as another piece of syrup coated goodness splattered against her lap.

“You could always just use your hands.”

“No.”

“No?” Bethany could feel the agitation creeping up. She was trying to be nice.

“I can do this. I’m an adult.”

“An adult covered in syrup.”

“It’s this stupid fork! If I had one that was my size, I wouldn’t have any problems.”

“Well. I don’t have one your size so maybe you should just…”

“I’M NOT USING MY HANDS!”

The shout from the little startled both of them. Sarah immediately realized her mistake. Turning the corner or not, yelling at Mommy was a quick way to find herself bottoms up over the giant’s lap.

Bethany rose from her seat and marched over to the girl. Picking her up, she did the same thing she had done countless times before.

“Someone needs a reminder of how we talk to Mommy.”

She flipped the girl over, yanking her pajama bottoms off and her diaper down to her ankles. She raised her hand up and came crashing down on the two flesh colored orbs. The smack rang out in the tiled kitchen, the powder covering Tiffany’s cheeks created a cloud as Bethany reared up her hand to continue.

She was about to come down again when she felt the little below her quaking. Her hand stopped mid stroke and she laid it gently on her intended target. The shivering stopped and Bethany decided to do something a little different than normal. Rather than put the girl down in time out or for a nap, she pulled the nappy up and turned the girl around.

Sarah was speechless as she was brought in for a hug.

Bethany affectionately held her daughter close to her as she softly berated the girl. “I promised to be a better mommy, but that doesn’t mean you can be a bratty daughter. Hopefully your spanking reminds you of that. I love you, Sarah.”

Sarah was quiet for a moment. She felt the arms around her and the words sank in. “I… I love you too... Mommy.”

The two sat there held in a hug for a few minutes more before Bethany got up with Sarah still in her arms.

“I think you need a bath.”

“Can… can I do it myself?”

Terrifying thoughts filled Bethany’s head. A little, in a bath alone, washing themself? She could make a mess, she could waste all of Mommy’s expensive products, she could drown!

“Sarah, I don’t think you’re old enough to…”

“Please.” She looked up with hope in her eyes, “I promise to be a good girl.”

Bethany’s heart said no, her brain said no, but her mouth said, “Ok.”

The smile on her daughter’s face told her she made the right decision… until she sat with baited breath with her ear against the bathroom door. The occasional splashes all had the grown woman jumping. More than once she reached for the door handle, only to pull away. The soft, “Uh oh.” nearly had Bethany kick down the wooden slab.

Finally she could take it no longer. After a dead silence had filled the room for far too long, she finally turned the knob and slowly peered in.. She was shaking as she tried to keep her composure and act nonchalant, “Sarah, are you all done?”

A few drops of water had spilled to the floor and the bottles on the side of the tub had been rearranged with soapy bubbles still covering one, but the mess Bethany had expected was surprisingly tame.

Thank goodness.

Sarah was floating in the tub relaxing when she saw a mostly put together Bethany enter. “Oh… yeah I’m done. Can I…”

She couldn’t even finish her second before Bethany had her out of the tub and wrapped in the typical pink fuzzy towel.

“There we go. Nice and clean, and now you’re dry.”

Bethany smiled at her daughter. She had been reluctant to let her do something so dangerous, especially without her supervision, but looking over her daughter, Sarah had actually done a good job of cleaning herself up. Bethany was… proud?

The rest of the morning saw similar growing pains for the both of them. The lack of adult clothing irked Sarah, but Bethany was disappointed when every suggestion was rejected. Eventually the two settled on a plain pink t-shirt under a pair of overalls. One of Bethany’s least favorite gifts to Sarah from Uncle Hector.

Then the diaper bag was packed with much fuss coming from the smaller of the two women until eventually only a sippy cup and enough supplies for a single diaper change were packed. The emptiness of the bag frustrated Bethany, but if Sarah wants to stay messy and wet for longer, that’s her fault.

Sarah was adamant she wouldn’t need a nap, but after a second shout from her over the type of show she was going to watch, Bethany put her foot down. She didn’t even relent with allowing the girl to sleep outside of the crib. Putting the pouting girl down in ‘Honestly the best place for her to nap’ was a hard fought battle. Sarah had pouted, she had wriggled, and she was nearly at tantrum level when Bethany finally threatened to get a mittened sleeper.

Bethany sighed as she left the room.

A few hours will do us both good. Honestly! This girl is driving me crazy. The spanking from earlier obviously wasn’t enough. How am I going to take her out in public if she is acting like a spoiled brat.

Heading back down to the front door with the diaper bag ready to go, she grabbed the nearly empty thing and headed towards the playroom. She set the bag onto the changing table before filling it with all the supplies her little girl would need.

Cute little dress? She’ll need that for if she leaks. Then she will also need rumba panties to hide that diaper of hers. Can’t have the girl getting a rash so I’ll need the cream. If she makes a boom boom after I already change her, she’ll need more diapers. Better make them thicker. If the little girl wants to be a big girl then I assume she’ll want to walk. That means Mommy needs to get the child harness!

The image of Sarah waddling around with the cute little teddy bear harness and thick padding under her dress was instantly stabled to the forefront of Bethanies thoughts.

Pacifier, locking pacifier for bad babies, booties if she gets tired of walking, mittens for babies who are too grabby, bonnet for the sun, sunscreen for the sun. Oooooh. I got those cute little butterfly sunglasses last month for her. Gotta pack those.

By the end of her inner monologue the bag was fully stuffed. Thank goodness she bought the kind where the sides would unzip, letting the bag bulge out at the sides. It wasn’t the cutest thing, but for a mommy on the go, nothing else would do.

She hummed as she got ready for the trip to the store. Now that the diaper bag was properly packed all that was left was a well behaved little. The end of nap time also meant the end of Mrs. Good Mommy. One more outburst from Sarah and the little was in for a proper spanking.

Bethany waited a few hours before going up to get the diapered girl. She smiled as she opened the door to the darkened nursery. Opening the covers to the brightly lit day she cooed at the girl waking from her nap. “Good morning, princess. Did someone have a good naptime?”

Bethany walked over to the crib, “Mommy would hate a cranky baby.”

Sarah sat up in the crib and grimaced as she grabbed at the front padding of her diaper.

“Uh oh. Did the big girl have an accident in her diapie? Let mommy get you all cleaned up.”

Any second now.

Sarah shivered as she was placed down on the changing table with the strap pulled over her chest and arms.

Let’s see how much of a cranky baby you are, little baby Sarah.

Sarah didn’t say a word as the diaper change continued. She looked to the side, the slight blush of embarrassment on her cheeks and the occasional cringe from the coos from her mommy.

“All done.” The giant sang. Her voice was upbeat, but internally she was perplexed.

Not a single fuss?

“Thank you… Mommy.”

“Oh? You’re welcome, my sweet little baby girl.”

“Um… Mommy?”

Here it is.

“Yes, pumpkin?”

“I’m sorry about this morning.”

What?

Bethany picked the girl up and walked over to the rocker. “What are you sorry about, Sarah?”

The girl looked down at the diaper bulging out from her waist and felt the dry cushioning around her recently cleaned diaper area. She then raised her head up and looked at Bethany, “I’m sorry that I was acting like a bad girl.”

Bethany sighed, “You were quite the naughty thing for Mommy alright.”

Sarah bit her lip, “You’re right. I was a little tired, and you said that you’d let me grow up, and then you went right back to your old ways in the morning, and then I screwed up breakfast, and then the bath, and then getting dressed, and…”

Bethany sat still and watched the girl sort her emotions out on her lap, “I was wrong. You said that you’d change, but you also said I needed to change as well.”

Bethany thought back to the full diaper bag waiting for them down below. Guilt started to creep back up in her mind.

Sarah continued, “So, I’m sorry. I want you to let me grow up, but I didn’t act like it. I’m sorry.” The girl reached out and hugged the giant. Bethany returned the hug and smiled.

Not what I was expecting, but this is… nice. Better get rid of all that stuff in the diaper bag, before Sarah sees it.

A few hours later Bethany stood with her once again emptied out diaper bag next to Sarah and her light up sneakers. The two looked at one another nervously before Bethany picked the girl up and brought her to the car.

“I know it’s babyish, but it's the law that you ride in a car seat. You aren’t getting out of that, even if I’m letting you grow up.”

Sarah nodded, “Yeah. I figured. Thanks… Mommy.”

“You’re welcome, sweety.”

The drive to the store was quiet. No words, no radio, just the sound of the car making its way down the road. Bethany had a choice. She could go to a store that catered to littles, but bringing in her diapered daughter to one of those establishments would cause trouble. They might not even have pullups. The next solution was taking her to one of their usual places. She had seen a small selection of pullups at their usual mall shopping stop, Little’s Paradise, but she wasn’t sure if Tiffany would approve. The thought of running into someone Bethany recognized was also an issue.

She was a public figure, one known for a well behaved little and strict discipline to enforce that behavior.

If someone from the Board of Directors, or anyone from the company saw me...

Bethany shuddered. But what was worse, being seen by an associate, or being plastered on the front page after an altercation in a little’s store? Eventually they pulled into the mall parking lot and Bethany pulled Tiffany out of the car seat with a destination in mind.

As her heels clacked against the mall tiles, the pastel colors and cutesy design of Little’s Paradise lay before them.

“Mommy?”

“Hush, Sarah. Mommy hasn’t forgotten why we are here.”

The motif of the store was so old fashion mommy centric that they even had a sales clerk posted out front with an apron over her modest dress, and a handkerchief holding back her hair bun.

The woman smiled at the two as they approached, “Ms. Westfield. A pleasure to see you.”

Bethany staggered as she attempted to remember how she knew this person. The woman in front of her was unrecognizable to the business mogul and had to just be a perceptive saleswoman with her fake smile and forced positivity.

“We have some lovely gingham dresses in that’ll look lovely with your little”

“Thanks.” Curt and to the point. Bethany wanted nothing less than assistance for this misadventure.

She strode past the clerk and began making her way to the diaper isles. Bethany felt her heart beating in her ears, her eyes darting back and forth between the customers, her grip tighten on Sarah, and she felt her breakfast begin to unsettle her stomach.

It’s fine. No one here really knows you. Get the stupid pullups and get out.

She strode past packages of diapers. Having shopped her so often, she knew many by design alone, but had never paid much attention to the much thinner, less absorbent pull ups. Briefly flittering past her vision she saw an image with a cushioned front, connected thin sides, and lack of any kind of childish motifs.

There!

She grabbed the package and quickly made her way back down the aisle.

“Mommy?”

Bethany’s nerves were at a peak. She did not need Sarah complaining about the brand. She whispered to her little, “What!”

Sarah blushed, unable to look up at the woman carrying her, “Those… er… those are…”

“Sarah, I do not have time for…”

“Those are pleasure diapers.”

Bethany stopped at the end of the aisle and looked down at the package in her hands. The diaper was in fact not completely devoid of any drawings. Instead of being a soft pink, they were instead covered with faint little hearts. The sides of the diaper were connected and thin, but were also described as “Designed to help push against your littles’ most sensitive area.” Before the taps on the back sealed the diaper snuggly in place.

Bethany dropped the offensive package with a crinkly thud. Several heads turned to her direction before she quickly picked up the disgusting item and hurriedly made her way back. She then shoved the garments as far back as possible. Red in the face and thoroughly embarrassed, Bethany slowed down to prevent further screw ups.

Finally she saw what they had come for. Down at the very end were a few rows of packages labeled, “Big kids only!” “For the Professional Potty Trainer” and even “Goodbye Diapers.” Each one had similar designs to the diapers a few feet away. Racecars, dinosaurs, princesses, and animals all covered the front of the ‘big kid underwear’. Even the packaging knew that they were just glorified diapers. How many littles had been promised their thin embrace, only to not finish a single pack.

Unlike the diapers which contained anywhere from 12 to 36 diapers per package. The pullups maxed out at twelve and went down as low as single packages. No one took these products seriously, because everyone knew where littles belonged.

Thick diapers. That’s what they all need. Even if she grows up, she’s still better off with a nice warm…

A tug on her dress broke Bethany’s train of thought. Her attention shifted away from the crinkly undergarments she knew Sarah needed and towards a small thin package at the very far end. There were only four thin packages left with nothing like them anywhere else.

Nearly see through lace packaged delicately in plastic with big bold letters above the see through plastic proudly declaring, “Real Panties! Adults only.”

Bethany frowned.

Sarah pointed to the ridiculous garments and begged, “Please, Mommy. I promise, I’ll be good. You can even get other training pants. Can I have just one pair. Please!”

The giant was skeptical. Not of Sarah; the girl probably would act especially good, if only for a few hours before the next inevitable tantrum, but why in the world were little sized panties packaged like that? Why were they even in this store? Her biggest concern, though, was why anyone would design little panties so blatantly sexually and how this store found it acceptable to put them up.

She grabbed the package and turned it over to the back with the product description in the back. She could feel Sarah bounce expectantly on her hip, hoping for the ‘adult’ pair of underwear to somehow pass Mommy’s inspection. What Bethany read made her shudder,

‘DO NOT WASH. Designed to excrete painful chemicals when moderately wet. Urine, sweat, or sexual fluids will cause intense itching and burning to the wearer. To prove to your little how uncomfortable big girl underwear actually is. Handle with care. Do not allow near Amazon children.’

The panties went right back onto the shelf with a disgusted toss. Sarah reached for the thrown panties and began to wine, “Noooo! Mommy. Please. I really, really promise I’ll be good!”

Disgusting! Who would do that to…

Bethany realised that she might have. She had always thought that itching powder and other punishments like that were especially harsh. The only thing a little needs put in their diaper is powder and rash cream, but if it meant Sarah would develop a fear of panties from wearing these…

No. I promised. I am a good mother.

“Sarah. Those would hurt your private areas, dear.”

Sarah shook her head, “No they wouldn’t, Mommy. I’ve worn panties in the past.”

“Well right now you are wearing pull ups. So pick out a pair you like, or Mommy will pick out what she thinks you need.”

“But wouldn’t it…”

Bethany reached out towards the far end, closest to the diapers. “Oooh. Look at this brand. Honey, it's a pull up with tabs in case you have an accident. It’ll hold the pullups close until mommy can get you changed to prevent leaks.”

Sarah saw her chances slipping away. In a panic she pointed to a pair in the middle, “That one! Those. I pick those. Please, mommy.”

Bethany put the tabbed ones back. This new pair was pink, with a few rainbows and clouds across the front. ‘Feels wet, when wet. Teach your little one when they need to go. No little additives.’

“Hmmm. It has a medium absorption rating. I don’t think they will hold much.”

“I won’t use them!”

Bethany ruffled Sarahs hair as she put the bag of pull ups under her other arm. “I know you won’t.”

Bethany made her way to the checkout content with the selection. Not satisfied, but content.

“Mommy?”

“Yes, dear?”

“What about clothes?”

Bethany was done for today. One step in the right direction was enough for now. “We can pick some up this weekend.”

Sarah’s disappointment was obvious, but at least she didn’t groan, “Okay… Er… Mommy. Shouldn’t you be buying more pull ups?”

Bethany kissed her daughter’s forehead, “Sweety, there are twelve in this package. If you’re a big girl, you won’t need more than one a day. If not, we can always give you a break and put you back in nappies.”

Sarah wrinkled her nose in disgust, “One per day?”

Bethany got a chuckle from that. “Sarah, dumpling. Big girls only wear one pair of panties a day. I know it’s been a while, but you don’t see Mommy changing her panties as often as she changes your diapers, do you?”

That got a blush from the girl. “No, Mommy. But 36 hours in one pair. Won’t they get yucky?”

“36 hours?” Then it hit Bethany. “Oh, sweetheart. You’ll take your naps and go to bed in your bedtime diapers.”

Sarah’s face fell. “But… but you said you’d let me grow up. Why am I still taking naps? Why do I have to wear diapers when I sleep?”

“Well for one, I remember a certain little who wet herself not just last night, but also during her morning nap.”

“I wouldn’t have wet myself if you didn’t put a diaper on me!”

Bethany gave Sarah a quick thwap on the bottom.

“I may have told you that we would work on you growing up, but that does not mean you can lie to mommy. Care to rephrase that last sentence?” She fixed her daughter with a glare.

Sarah frowned, “I… ok. I’ll wear a diaper when I go to bed, but why do I have to take naps?”

“Because Mommy says you're still too little to go through the whole day without a nap. Mommy is not dealing with a cranky baby.” Here it was. Here was the compromise they had talked about. Just because her little girl was growing up, didn’t mean she had to grow up too fast… or too much.

“Okay, mommy.”

“That’s my girl.”

Bethany walked over to the check out, pull ups still in hand, but no longer embarrassed.

So what if someone sees me. How I raise my daughter is my business.

She rubbed the top of Sarah’s head as the young cashier mentioned what a big girl she must be for Mommy to buy her pullups.

“Nope she’s still my baby girl, but she’s growing up every day.”

One step at a time.

• Like 12
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (BONUS #1 posted 5/29/21)

Nice.

Well its good to see there's a process here where Bethany is going to slowly improve and bond with Sarah properly.

Its also good to know Hector chewed Bethany out over what happened. I'd imagine he was more than just "irate".

• Like 1

Bethany should at least tell Sarah why the panties do not go. Dude seriously panties that cause pain with liquid, even sweat, sadism is really big with the Amazons.

Interesting chapter. Unfortunately I have to say that regardless of the promise Bethany should have put Sarah in her place sooner. She was now several years a baby so quickly she does not become an adult and in the end no one can promise her that she is not caught again shortly after she has become free again.

• Like 1

Hello all. This Bonus is a doozy. If it isn't apparent, I love Iris. She is one of my all time favorite characters, but isn't interesting enough in my opinion to be the main character of her own story. That said, the BONUS content is perfect for her. I will be posting two chapters once a week on Saturday as there are 7 whole chapters of the BONUS content. I may post more, but for the time being, I hope you enjoy.

Also, Check out Little Hunter. It ties in with this story later on and is a different perspective of the Diaper Dimension following Susan Marlet, a little hunter tasked with the noble goal of putting littles in their place. I'll be posting Chapter 1 right after this. (NOTE: Little Hunter Chapters are significantly longer than Little Condition Chapters as I want them to be their own self contained story.) Chapter 4 may deal with a certain Nanny you are all familiar with. I hope you enjoy.

Bonus 2.1

Iris opened her eyes to another morning. The soft pinks and yellows of a dimly lit nursery greeted her for another day in the perfect life she cherished. Her sleeper was warm, her crib was soft, her plushies were adorable, and her diaper was still warm with a fresh accident. She felt down at the swollen padding underneath the pink fabric and smiled.

Mommy will come change me soon.

Thoughts of the day ahead gave her a small smile beneath her kitty cat pacifier that she gently suckled.

First was the best part of the day, where Mommy would come in, light up the room with a flourish, change her with gentle fingers, and then tenderly feed her nearly the only food she would ever need or crave. Nursing from Mommy meant she’d always have little to no recognition of the state of her diapers, a nice full belly, and a mild drowsiness for about an hour.

After that came her favorite part of the day, when Mommy took her to either Deer farm or to work with Auntie Gabi. The choice was up to Mommy who had to consider how busy she would be that day, but neither was a bad time for Iris. Either she would get to spend all day with her first and second favorite adults in the world, or she would get to see her friends.

Then came the most exciting part of the day when Mommy would take her home and play with her. The toys in her nursery, the sandpit out back, the park down the street, or even just in the living room, Iris always felt like the center of the world. She was cared for, loved, and treated ‘like the princess she was’.

Last but not least was the pinnacle of the day. Mommy would wash her all up, put her in her nighttime padding, wrap her in a soft sleeper or sometimes a sleepsack, take her over to the rocker and sing while Iris fed for the last time that day. Miranda never sang outside of this time. It was a special moment between Mommy and baby and it further showed Iris just how special she was.

Her life since coming to this dimension had been the polar opposite to what she had in that broken world she used to call home. Here she was comfortable, warm, loved unconditionally, and overall content. The slow repetitive days as Miranda’s baby girl were something Iris cherished.

The day she was about to have matched the day she had yesterday and the day she would have tomorrow. A life of structure was something a person born in the throws of revolution and groomed in the art of destruction was bliss.

The light from the rising sun streaked through the now open window. Iris squinted her eyes as the fierce red hair of Mommy was outlined by the halo of light. The little felt her heart flutter. Mommy was always beautiful, but the first sight of her in the morning was something special. You might say that it was Iris’s favorite part of the day.

“Good morning my little princess. How did you sleep?”

Iris grabbed at the air wanting to be held closer, a request that was immediately granted. As she snuggled into the chest of the person she loved most, she felt whole once again. She nodded her head, “Good, Mommy.”

The day progressed from there in typical fashion. Changed, fed, dressed, secured in a car seat and off to daycare or work.

Left turn. Straight. Past the Yum Yum Breakfast billboard. Here it is. Left!

Iris snuggled back into the car seat. Content that the one major decision of the day had been made. She was off to Deer Farm. All the other littles she could play with, including Ava. Maybe Tiffany would also be there.

Ever since Ava’s birthday party, Hector err… Uncle Hector had been dropping Ava off at the daycare nearly every day. Ava had whined consistently about this not realizing what she was being given. A world of consistency where all she had to worry about was playing. She was still a dumb girl, but Iris enjoyed the company and even felt a bit responsible for the girl from her old dimension.

She would learn… eventually.

Miranda pulled into the parking lot and began the process for the absolute worst part of the day. Iris felt herself pulled away from Mommy’s arms and into one of the attending nanny’s. Miranda waved goodbye and Iris felt so hurt, so abandoned. Left behind by the one person she wanted to be with forever.

These feelings were never fun. They always hurt, but it was her job as Mommy’s princess to not make a fuss. Mommy had to go to work now, and she would be back soon. Iris had so little responsibility anymore, but she would shoulder this burden with pride.

Soon, all that was forgotten as she entered the playroom and saw that both Ava and Tiffany were there already. Maybe this would be a fun day afterall! Iris was sat down and she toddled over to Ava who sat with her head down on the coloring table. Tiffany was off with Bobby and Monica so once Iris sorted out the sad sack in front of her, she might go and play with the trio.

From behind her pacifier Iris greeted Ava with the same monotone that she always did, “Morning.”

Iris was happy to see her friend, but being too excited would mean slurred words, one of the other few responsibilities she had was to talk properly. Something Mommy was ‘super duper proud of her for’.

Ava looked up at the girl and gave a weak smile, “Morning Iris. How are you?”

“Good.”

Iris sat down next to her friend and grabbed a piece of paper and some crayons. She would get Ava’s mind off of whatever ‘adult’ thoughts were making her upset, while also drawing something for Mommy. Two birds with one stone.

She had just finished the park bench from Mommy’s favorite park when Iris noticed that Ava hadn’t even gotten a piece of paper for herself from the center of the table. Reaching out she grabbed another sheet and slid it towards Ava. “Here you go.”

“Thanks.” Ava took the paper and looked down at it, but didn’t do anything with it.

Must be big. Maybe Uncle Hector took away her pullups. Or maybe she’s thinking about her past life again.

Iris grabbed a red crayon and put it into Ava’s palm before squeezing her fingers into a fist and firmly creating a scribble on the paper. “Draw like this.”

Ava frowned. Maybe Iris had picked the wrong color for her. Soon though, Ava began drawing alongside her friend. The two littles sat in silence, Ava absentmindedly doodling, and Iris focusing on her task while continuing to work at the rubber teat in her mouth.

“Iris?”

“Mm?”

Ava stopped drawing. “Do you like it here?”

“Mmhmm.”

“And we are friends right?”

“Mmhmm.”

Why does she always have to be so difficult? Coloring really isn’t hard.

Ava played with the crayon in her hand not looking towards her drawing or Iris, but off towards her sister. “And we would still be friends, even if I didn’t… come here anymore?”

That certainly got Iris’s attention. The pacifier fell from her lips, “Wah ooh een?”

Embarrassment rocked her body. How long had it been since Iris got this flustered. She had been such a good girl with her big girl words for so long. Mommy would be disappointed. She needed to correct herself right away. Taking a deep breath, Iris regained her composure and her steady voice.

“What do you mean?”

There. Better. Mommy doesn’t even have to know. But that would be lying… maybe… if she doesn’t ask, then she didn’t need to know. Right!

Ava looked surprised at Iris. Besides that one time in Miranda’s office, she hadn’t really seen any kind of raw emotion from the Egyptian girl.

“I’m just saying… I mean… Well…” Ava closed her eyes and breathed deeply before smiling at Iris. “Daddy is sending me and Tiffany to another daycare.”

What? How did this happen? A different daycare. But this is their daycare! Why would they go to another daycare? Is this place closing?

Iris felt completely in turmoil. There were other littles here that she considered friends. But Tiffany had been here as long as she had. They had been friends since before Iris could fully communicate, and Ava… well she was a brat, but was still someone Iris viewed as a close friend.

“Yew… you’re weaving… leaving me?” Iris felt something that was completely foreign to her, despair. A deep and horrible feeling of abandonment rocked her core as she felt tears stinging her eyes. The feeling of salty liquid burned her eyes and her nose felt plugged with snot. She was having trouble breathing and her vision was blurry.

All this pain was only making things worse for her mental state as Iris broke out into sobs. It was all too much. This wasn’t right. This wasn’t part of her daily structure. Her friends were leaving. They would be gone forever and she would never see them again.

Quickly Iris was picked up by one of the more senior staff. No one had ever seen the girl like this. Most of the time the nannies never had to interact with the girl, past her bottle feedings, naptime, and maybe asking how an art project for Mommy was coming. Ava on the other hand was a troublemaker, through and through. The fact her daddy hadn’t regressed the portal little was a constant source of gossip during naptime amongst the trained staff.

Another nanny came up behind the rabble rouser and picked her up by the straps of her shortalls. “Ava! Causing trouble again? Look at what you did to your friend. Poor Iris.”

Ava attempted to prove her innocence, “What? No. I was just telling her…” but was quickly silenced with an inflatable pacifier.

Both littles were taken to different rockers. Ava was quickly stripped and spanked by the nanny while the other pulled one of the bottles from Iris’s diaper bag before unscrewing the cap and mixing some powder into it. “Here you go Iris. Drink up for nanny. Good girl.”

Iris was still a mess. The effects of crying so hard had already tired her out and the effects of Mommy’s milk with whatever the nanny had mixed with it meant the little was quickly out cold.

Bonus 2.2

When Iris woke up she heard the sound of laughter that comes from playtime in the daycare. Happy that naptime was over she rolled over on the mat only for her face to hurt the moment it came into contact with the rubber mat. Her cheeks felt raw, her eyes stung, and she could feel dried snot on her upper lip.

It all came back to her as she looked  up and saw Tiffany seated next to her in a short gingham dress. “Morning crybaby. Wow. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you cry like that.”

Tiffany and Ava are going to leave.

The thought alone caused tears to once more pour out. Tiffany became blurry as Iris felt the crushing emotions rising up in her chest again.

Tiffany yelped and quickly shoved the pacifier clipped to Irises shirt into the crying girls mouth. She then took Iris’s head and smothered it into her chest with a hug. “Crap. Shhhh. Shhhh. It’s ok. Don’t cry again. It’s ok.”

Muffled behind both the pacifier and her friend's chest Iris mumbled out, “Bu… but…”

Tiffany ran her hands through Iris’s hair as she continued to try and sooth the girl, “Don’t worry about it. Just remain calm. It’s ok. Don’t cry. I can explain everything.”

“But Ava said…”

“That we are going to a different daycare. Yeah but…”

Iris felt all the pain burst out of her throat as she let out a sob that was quickly muffled by Tiffany plunging her friends head deeper into her dress. “Shhhhh! Shhhhh! Stop crying. Ok. Ok. We aren’t going anywhere. We will stay. Calm down.”

A spark of hope calmed the distraught little down. She lifted her head up to look her friend in the eye. “Re… really?”

Tiffany’s eyes widened and she averted her gaze, “Weeeellllll. No, not really, but…”

Iris resumed her wails of despair as she realized her hope had all been for naught.

Liar. Deceiver. How could I ever trust her?

At this point the crying could no longer be kept a secret as the experienced nanny from before picked the two girls up. Free from the sound dampening of Tiffany’s dress, Iris cried her heart out on one of the nanny’s hips.

“Seriously. And now Tiffany. What has gotten into you sister’s today? There, there, Iris. Don’t cry. It’s okay. For heaven’s sake, what did you do, Tiffany? I’ve never seen poor Iris like this.”

Tiffany looked sheepishly at the ground, “I just told her that Ava and I are going to a different nursery.”

Iris’s cries intensified at the proclamation. It was more real than ever. Now the entire world knew that her friends were abandoning her. Her heart was splitting in two at the very thought.

Obviously fed up with the second outburst the nanny shoved a locking pacifier into Iris’s mouth. “Iris sweety, you need to calm down. You wouldn’t want a spanking for being a naughty girl, would you?”

She wasn’t naughty. This wasn’t her fault! She wasn’t the one leaving. She wasn’t the one who lied. Iris thrashed in the nanny’s arms. All pretense of being a good girl was gone. She wanted down. Now! She wanted to crawl into a hole and never come out.

Tiffany was quickly put down as the nanny took Iris over to the same rocker that Ava had been to before naptime. Iris felt yet another feeling that she hadn’t experienced in a long time. She was laid over the nannies lap as her clothes and diaper were pulled down. She continued to thrash and cry as a smack to her bottom was delivered.

The shock barely registered. The pain quickly forgotten. The nanny who had been waiting for the usually calm girl to come to her senses realised more than just a warning was necessary. Smack upon smack rained down on Iris’s backside. The little could feel the sting increasing, but ignored the pain. The shattering of her heart was more than anything this woman could give her.

The nanny grew concerned. Littles needed a good smack now and then to keep them behaving like good babies, but she could see little change in the fussy girl from the spanking. Usually by now, most littles were silently taking their punishment, but Iris (to the nanny’s knowledge) had never been spanked. This should be more than enough.

The nanny flipped the little over after pulling back her diaper. “Are you ready to be a good girl again?”

Once the pacifier was released Iris shouted back, “NO!”

All eyes in the room were on the Eqyptian girl’s tantrum. Spankings weren’t uncommon, but screaming at a nanny (let alone right after a spanking), was typically unheard of. Quickly the pacifier was relocked and Iris was brought over to the changing table. She felt her limps quickly sealed as she was tightly swaddled.

Typically this would have been heaven for the little. Completely cared for by Mommy and swaddled all warm and snug was the peak of her pampered life and was usually reserved for right before her last feeding, but right now all it meant was she was constricted. Confined with no way to let out the emotions inside.

The remainder of the afternoon was a blur. Between fighting against her wrappings in her crib, to sleep, to crying, it all was a maelstrom of suffering for poor Iris. Eventually the door to the newborn playroom was opened and right beside the nanny was Mommy!

The red haired giant quickly moved through the daycare room over to the crib Iris was still in before picking her up. Iris felt an odd mixture of relief, love, and shame. She was right where she needed to be, in Mommy’s loving embrace, but did she deserve it? She had fussed and cried and jumbled up her words all day. She had darn near broken every rule Mommy had given her. She was a bad girl.

Yet another horrible thought entered her mind adding to the misery.

What if she doesn’t want me anymore?

Behind the pacifier all she had been able to accomplish were muffled sobs which she had now redoubled. The smell of apricot perfume was barely registering in her clogged nose, but even the whiffs of the normally soothing scent were soured.

“What happened to her today.” Miranda bounced her distraught daughter up and down. Her behavior was beyond concerning. The smell coming from her was also less than pleasant. The smell of dried tears and messy diaper mixed into a thoroughly unpleasant experience for the director.

The nanny walked over and rubbed the distraught littles back as she told Miranda every dark detail of how awful Iris had been. The little was forced to sit there and listen. Completely unable to defend herself, she could feel the love Mommy felt for her fly away.

First Tiffany and Ava, now Mommy. I’m going to be all alone again.

“Hmmm. I had no idea Hector was thinking about moving the girls. Do you know where he is sending them?”

The nanny apologized, “I’m sorry ma’am, but I can’t divulge that information.”

“Oh, come on now. You and I both know it’s going to take me two minutes to look up where a little from my facility is registered. Just tell me now and save us both some trouble.”

“Ma’am that’s a bit unethical. Don’t you think?”

Miranda’s lips pierced. She easily could look such information up on her own. That was no bluff, but typically access to the necessary documents maintained well after adoption were sealed. That information was solely to make sure abuse was not being committed by the adopting party. When Hector had registered Ava with that robotic nursery, her system had flagged the action. A quick call later had solved that question.

“Fine. I’ll just ask him myself.”

Miranda quickly strode out of the daycare without so much as having Iris wave goodbye to the nanny at the front desk. Why would she? Iris was off to god knows where. Some gutter probably where Mommy wouldn’t have to see such an awful, bad, little girl.

The straps were a bit awkward with her arms and legs wrapped up like a mummy, but eventually Miranda had Iris secured in the car seat.

Once home she took the distraught girl up to the nursery and removed the wrappings and quickly changed her into a fresh diaper. The pacifier was still in place as Miranda left for a moment to return. Now in a loose bathrobe she unstrapped Iris from the changing table and walked over to the rocking chair.

The pacifier was unclipped and a mash of unintelligible words flowed out of Iris’s mouth, “Mawmy em owry. E us…”

“Hush, baby.” Miranda opened her bathrobe and pulled Iris to her breast. The nipple poked out from behind the soft fabric and Iris tried to push away. “No! Mawmy!”

Her blubbering was silenced as her head was forced down on the nippled her arms lost strength as the rich milk flowed across her tongue and down her throat. It’s warm creamy goodness coating her insides with a pleasant glow. Slowly Iris lost the strength in her arms and she settled onto her Mommy’s stomach.

How long had it been since the both of them had shared a moment like this? The upset girl held gently against her mother’s nude body. The warm skin on skin contact warmed the little from the outside in as the milk did the same thing in reverse.

Gone were any thoughts of her savior, of her guiding light, of her mommy abandoning her. Replaced now by the reassuring feeling of silliness creeping over Iris.

I was being dumb. Mommy is my mommy. She will never leave me, because I’m her princess.

“There we go. Now we have our good girl all calm. Once you’ve had your num nums we can talk about what had you so upset at daycare.”

Iris stiffened at the thought. Not only had she been a bad girl, she was still losing her two closest friends.

“Hush. No more bad thoughts. Just relax for now. Mommy will make it all better like she always does.”

Finally.

Mommy would make things better. She always did because that was her job. Iris didn’t have to worry at all, because that wasn’t her job. Things would all be fine, even after this lovely moment has passed.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (BONUS #2.1 and 2.2 posted 6/5/21)

Excellent addition.

I can kinda see what you mean about Iris though. She's a great character but much of what makes her interesting is her backstory. Her development has pretty much already happened. At the moment she's where she needs and wants to be in life.

Good for these bonus chapters that give us little snippets of these characters, but not necessarily a full on story.

• Like 1
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Q/A posted 8/16/21)