LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Everyone. As you may know, I've begun working on other stories. My new plan is to write things much, MUCH shorter than Little Conditions. Once I finish this story, I'll kick off a Patreon and start posting other content. I will always post her to DD because I have gained so much from this site, and continue to use it. I want to give back in that way. I'm thinking on the patreon I'll give captioned stories, short stories, reviews, and first access to the longer pieces. But the longer stuff I'll post here. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this next chapter.

Chapter 54: Clean and Smooth

Ava couldn’t see behind the tears and snot dripping down her face, but she could feel the pacifier slipped into her mouth. A night of constantly suckling had the pacifier bobbing in and out and the feeling of… comfort?

Ava didn’t want to question this just yet. Instead she focused on the feeling of calm that the pacifier was slowly building as the shield bounced against her lips and the soft rubber squished between her teeth. Anything to forget about the slop down below.

She felt herself lifted up before Hector bent down again. The feeling of a tiny hand rubbing her back was also comforting as she was just able to make out Tiffany on Hector’s other hip.

Back into the nursery they went where Ava was deposited onto the changing table and strapped down. Her cries were now mostly gone and she was able to see Hector place Tiffany on the ground next to the changing table.

“Okay pumpkin. Let’s get you sorted.” Scissors came out and had Ava concerned before Hector began cutting away the jeans and opting to slice the diaper rather than deal with the tapes. “These aren’t going to survive.”

Taking a plastic bag from the cubbies below Hector lowered the front of the cut jeans and diapers and prepared to wipe down as much as he could. Ava cringed. 

Fuck. This is going to hurt. I bet I already have a diaper rash. Dear god, I'm a grown woman who is worried about diaper rash!

These thoughts only caused her tears to renew. Feeling sorry for herself she waited for the burning pain neglected children the world over knew of… but nothing like that came. She felt the wipe streak across mess and powder and cream, touching her delicate skin with nary the feeling of burn or bruise.

Shocked, Ava tried to get a better look, but the strap holding her down prevented her from seeing much. Just below her belly button, Ava saw the beginnings of the mess that had ended up thoroughly coating her and one streak of clean skin. No red marks, or irritated skin was visible.

The changing continued in much the same manner, as Ava was thoroughly cleaned before being lifted by the ankles to remove the diaper/jean combo and wiped down to completion. The bag was bulging with all manner of changing supplies as it was tied up and thrown into the diaper pail.

Inspecting her diaper area thoroughly, Hector pulled out the baby powder and coated her without any kind of padding below her. Strange, but the feeling of fresh powder was like a god send. Getting a full feel for the freedom from her recent messy bondage was welcome.

Relieved that she was clean and rash free Ava was further excited to see Hector pull out a white square with a red and pink heart shape pattern. Instead of unfolding it, Hector instead opened it up.

A pull up? A pull up!

Hector slid the garment up her legs and then pulled both sides up past her hips. As he did so she could feel an immediate wedgie/camel toe. It was almost like there was an inseam in the center of the pullup that went directly up her crotch and crack. The fact that it was padded also was an odd feeling. It was almost like someone was stuffing a pad directly into her.

Behind her pacifier Ava tried to bring Hector’s attention to this, “Ummm. The pull up is a little too high. It’s um... kind of uncomfortable.”

Hector just continued on as he addressed her discomfort, “Don’t worry, princess. It’ll feel weird at first.” He then reached for the sides and grabbed onto what looked like normal diaper tabs. “Also, this isn’t a pull up.”

The sound of tearing rang out in Ava’s ears. The tab was pulled from the side of the pullup and pulled tight onto the front landing strip.

Hector smiled as he continued, “This is a diaper.”

Thinking he was done after the first two tabs on either side Ava waited to be released, but then Hector went back and pulled a third tab on each side. Happy with his work, Hector removed the strap and pulled out an actual pair of pajamas. Two pieces, unconnected, with a silky smooth touch and a cute motive of playful pandas.

The sensory overload of new feelings Ava was experiencing wasn’t helped by her emotional state. The diaper held her tightly and the feeling of the padding being pushed into her was new. Now that the powder had coated the diaper, she felt it slip and slide across, similar to the velvety smoothness of her new pajamas.

“Comfy?” Hector smiled as he lifted Ava up and began carrying her over to the crib.

To be honest. It does feel kind of nice. Weird, but nice.

“Thanks for the pajamas. They feel nice. The diaper is still kind of stuck and a little tight. Will it loosen?”

Setting her down in the crib Hector then retrieved another bottle from the fridge and gave it to Ava. As she went to go give it a quick taste, the shield of her pacifier got in the way. Spitting it out Ava watched as the soother bounced on the edge of the crib.

“Oh. Almost forgot.” Hector walked back over to the changing table before returning with a short pacifier clip. Once the paci was safely attached it barely reached the top of her chest.

Hector surveyed his work before nodding in approval and heading over to Tiffany, “Now where would you like to sleep?”

Tiffany must have also been feeling the effects of the day as her eyes were half closed as she pointed towards the crib.

Hector shook his head. “Sorry bunny. Ava gets the crib tonight.”

Tiffany looked confused as well as totally zonked, “But that just leaves my big girl room.”

“Someone had an emotional day. If you want, I’ll let you sleep with Daddy for tonight.”

Tiffany closed her eyes and raised her arms in victory before wrapping them around Hector’s neck. A tired and mumbled, “Yaaayyyy…” could be heard from her buried face in his chest.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Walking over to the door Hector turned off the light basking the room in darkness save for the nightlight and light from he hall. “Good night Ava.”

Ava felt a smile creep up, “Good night.”

With the sound of the door closing, Ava was left to her thoughts.

It’s kind of nice to be able to say goodnight.

Feeling her chest through the slippery fabric Ava’s smile grew.

These are nice too. I’ll have to ask if I can wear these more often. They are even kind of cute. I might have even have worn these back ho…

Ava shook the thoughts of home for now. The day had been sad enough. Focusing back on the present Ava stood up and began examining her diaper.

I’ve still got that pear shape going on. But it looks like diapers are at least going to be part of my nights going forward. Why this one though? It feels so different from the others. It's really tight, and I don’t like how it bunches up.

Reaching down in a very unladylike manner, Ava began trying to untangle the crotch area. With no purchase over the pajamas, she stuffed her hands inside the pants to grab at the padding.

That’s weird. It’s stiffer than I would have thought. But the inside is so smooth.

It felt like the wadding was intentional as the rest of the diaper felt normal, except for her crotch and butt. It dawned on her that the reason it had started off as a pullup was to purposefully get the wedgie going before tapping it all secure.

I thought my punishment was over. Why put me in this thing?

Stuck with no answer Ava decided to lay down and work at her bottle. She got a quarter through before being satisfied. You’d think she would have been satisfied after a night of bottle after bottle, but this felt like the final cherry on top. Afterward, her mouth felt empty. Looking over towards the door she checked that she was alone.

Yup. I’m safe.

Picking up the pacifier, Ava examined it in the dark. There were no straps and no one to force her, but she stuck it in her mouth anyway.

Why is this beginning to feel normal?

In and out the paci bobbed. The same relaxing feeling Ava got earlier returned and she accepted that this might just be something else this weird dimension might have changed about her.

Doesn’t matter at this point.

Too tired to feel that anger and frustration she would have normally felt at the indignities of the day, Ava began to drift off. Pulling the blanket close she briefly thought about the day ahead of her.

A robotic nursery. Eh, whatever. I’ll deal with that when I have to. Hector said that he was going to make me a crawler, whatever that entails, and that I’d be able to sleep most of the day. Why?

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 54 Posted 3/22/21)

Did I miss something? When did Henry say that? Why would he want it for her anyway? 

Also, I am fascinated by that diaper. It must have a purpose; looking forward to finding out what it is. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, kerry said:

Did I miss something? When did Henry say that? Why would he want it for her anyway? 

Also, I am fascinated by that diaper. It must have a purpose; looking forward to finding out what it is. 

Jesus! That scared me. I had to rework the chapters because I doubled up with two chapter 50s by accident and for a second your comment made me think I skipped an entire chapter. It was said in chapter 50. We still don't know what a crawler at the robotic nursery is, but apparently its a setting Hector can set for her.

Tiffany spoke up, “Ava, you really don’t want to go to Little’s Crib.”

Anything to avoid Nanny. “I should at least see what it’s like once.”

Hector looked down at her, “Yeah. This might be perfect timing. After tonight I can set you to crawler and you can sleep most of the time there.”

13 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

Jesus! That scared me. I had to rework the chapters because I doubled up with two chapter 50s by accident and for a second your comment made me think I skipped an entire chapter. It was said in chapter 50. We still don't know what a crawler at the robotic nursery is, but apparently its a setting Hector can set for her.

Tiffany spoke up, “Ava, you really don’t want to go to Little’s Crib.”

Anything to avoid Nanny. “I should at least see what it’s like once.”

Hector looked down at her, “Yeah. This might be perfect timing. After tonight I can set you to crawler and you can sleep most of the time there.”

Thanks! I did just miss or forget that, clearly. Sorry to scare you. ?

• Like 1

I’m having a hard time visualizing the diaper, but I have a hunch something special will happen when Ava uses it (giant robot spider legs, it’s a cyborg diaper). 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BabyLexie said:

I’m having a hard time visualizing the diaper, but I have a hunch something special will happen when Ava uses it (giant robot spider legs, it’s a cyborg diaper). 

BabyLexie, if you give away one more spoiler I'm putting you in the cyborg spider diaper! Best way to think about it is the bargain bin diapers you find at CVS where its a pullup with tabs to keep it secure. This one however is massively bulky in the center. Try straddling a pool noodle and you'll get a better picture.

• Haha 1

Hello, everybody. I hope you all are enjoying the oddly warm season. I have pulled most of the muscles in my left arm hauling wood up my hill meaning that yard work requiring two hands is not in the cards right now. However, for all of you that means that more content. I haven't really worked on Little Conditions that much. I know where the story is going and can easily keep ahead. Instead, i have three short stories all progressing nicely. I plan on finishing them before I begin posting. Patreon is also coming along, and I should be able to provide a link in the next two weeks, where the aforementioned stories will be posted first. Most of them will still be posted here, but at a much later date. That being said, its time to return to the present. I'm nervous about this chapter. I highly anticipate criticism. Still, I hope you all enjoy.

Chapter 55: Oh? Oooooh.

Despite being able to drift off, Ava still felt like she was not fully asleep. The silky pajamas, the lack of any kind of bondage, and the diaper wedged between her cheeks and pussy lips all had the little feeling fussy.

This diaper is one thing, but you think that being free to move around and wearing actual pajamas for once would be fine.

Frustrated, Ava sat up and threw her pillow across the crib. Chewing at the bulb of her pacifier her temper flared. The kind of angry you get when someone wakes you from a good nap. The indignation that you can finally rest, but your own body apparently can’t even handle that.

Gotta find my zen.

Looking at the thrown pillow, Ava got to her knees and began crawling across the cot. She felt her bottom sway back and forth as the soft mattress squished underneath her. As it did, she could feel her smooth bottoms slip and slide across the odd nappy. At the same time, the wedge between her thighs was also… gliding back and forth in a… enjoyable manner.

Blush rushed to her cheeks as she remembered earlier in the playpen. The thought of what she had been doing was embarrassing, but also… a bit arousing?

Ew. God no.

Lunging forward she stuffed her face into the pillow she had finally crawled to. She let a stifled scream out at the thought of anything that happened to her today turning her on. Reaching back she once again tried to unwedge the padding shoved up into her to no avail.

“Aaaaaargh! Son of a...”

Hoping that the monitor didn’t pick that up, Ava waited for Hector to come in and scold her. He’d walk in any moment and pick her up in his firm arms, walk over to the changing table, strap her down, and give her a firm span…

No! I’m not some kind of horny slut that gets off to that kind of thing. I’m in control. I decide what gets me off. I’m an adult.

Whispering to herself, “I’m not a baby.”

Sleep. The best thing now is to just relax and go to sleep.

Crawling back with pillow in tow, Ava made a conscious effort to ignore the feelings around her diaper. With a exaggerated “Hmmpf.” Ava belly flopped back to her original spot and pulled the covers up once more.

Time for sleep.

She felt a twitch in her calf muscle.

Yup. Super sleepy.

Then her nose itched.

Any second now.

Her bladder felt full.

Oh, for fucks sake!

Madder than before Ava once again sat up and punched the pillow repeatedly. After her tantrum was over Ava could feel the sweat on her brow and the exhaustion take hold, but deep down she knew that this wouldn’t be enough.

Oh. I can just work up a sweat and then I’ll be tired enough to finally get some sleep. But how to do that?

Jumping jacks? No. Not on this squishy bed. Beating up the pillow? Too loud. Running back and forth? Not enough room.

Ava got up onto her hands and knees once again.

I guess I don’t really have a choice.

Ava could feel the heat radiating off of her cheeks as she began crawling back and forth. The sliding and gliding around her lower half was back and she could feel herself purposefully swaying more than was strictly necessary. Back and forth she circled the crib walls as she began to feel a hot moistness around her crotch.

“Already. Mm. Sweating. Just uh… need to keep uh… going.”

Ava could feel herself panting with what she would claim was exertion. Once again her bladder called out in pain.

Almost, there. Just need to…

Without her consent she felt a splash of urine jet out into the padding, quickly soaking into the mound of fluffy diaper.

Just ignore it. I’ve been wetting all night. Just keep…

Ava yelped out in surprise as she felt the padding swell up incredibly fast. Much like the waddler, these diapers felt like the kind that rapidly grew. As it did so, she could feel her labia spread apart and the padding press deeper into her.

Reaching behind her she felt the padding had indeed grown, but had also… stiffened? The soft padding of the diaper was now noticeably harder. She was still able to squish it down, but the soft cottony feel was gone. Instead it felt more like an overstuffed toy animal. Similar to the bear from the playpen and his snout.

Blinded by her desire to continue her ‘workout’ Ava continued forward. Crawling with the stiff diaper pushing itself further into her. Her pussy lips gently spread by the silky, moist, firm padding as she swayed back and forth.

Ava lurched forward as a sudden buzzing sound accompanied by intense vibrations stimulated her entire nether region. Reaching back to try and stop the sudden movement Ava found that her diaper was now vibrating intensely from some object inside the padding.

A low, guttural moan escaped her lips into the sheets below as the vibrator was pushed against her. With shaking legs she attempted to get up only to fall back down as the intensity of the buzzing toy rocked her entire body.

Oh. God yes. It… it feels so… good. Oh, god yes.

Once more she lifted herself to her knees, her face still planted into the crib below, she reached back to hold the padding closer to herself. Shaking the diaper back and forth she felt herself edge closer and closer and closer and closer and closer!

She felt her own hips thrust as she continued to masterbate with the swollen diaper around her waist, but then the vibrations began to slow.

“Noooo.” She whined as she tried to pick up her pace. “Please. I’m. So. Close.”

Finally the vibrations came to a complete stop. The padding was still shoved up tightly inside of her, teasing her, but without the vibrations she could only frustratingly edge herself. She kept trying in vain to finish what she had started only to slump down in defeat.

So that’s what this diaper is. What did Tiffany call them? Pleasure diapers. Hah! As if anyone could get off in that amount of time.

She rolled over onto her back and stared up at the mobile. Now wide awake, she was worse off then when she started. Maybe if she humped her pillow like her sister last night she could…

Nah. That’s not going to cut it. Not after all that.

Embarrassed that she had caught herself aroused by her situation, Ava contemplated what was next. She was in a piss filled diaper with a burnt out vibrator and was horribly frustrated with her lack of climax.

Wait. Didn’t Tiffany say that these were made to vibrate when you wet them. Thinking back, it didn’t start until it soaked up my pee. Maybe…

Relaxing her bladder, she felt what was left from before begin to travel down closer and closer before she clamped down hard.

No. I am NOT wetting myself just so I can cum in a pissy diaper.

Holding her crotch she realised the fatal error she had made. Letting her muscles relax had brought the entire river right to the dam. Closing the exit was not going to stop the waves for long.

Not going to wet myself.

However, Ava knew this was a lie. A lie she told herself so that she could feel like this wasn’t her choice. She didn’t wet herself to get a vibrator hidden in her diaper to go off. She was just stuck in said diaper, and couldn’t hold her pee all night.

Ava couldn’t tell if she wet herself intentionally or not, nor would she want to, but the swelling that came next pushed out any other thoughts in her mind. The padding surged forth, pressing past her pussy lips and into her clit. It felt like a tongue pushing past the boundaries as she rained down a golden shower onto the thirsty padding.

The delay between her wetting and the vibrator resuming its job was even shorter as the padding continued to push even as it stimulated her sensitive lips. Ava choked back a moan as she pressed the padding further into body. Looking over to her side, the discarded paci dangled from its clip. Quickly she shoved it into her waiting mouth and chewed as her throat vibrated with an intense moan of ecstasy.

Raising her hips in time with her menstrations she humped the air with the diaper still firmly gripping her hips. The silky pajamas danced across her sensitive skin as she felt her nipples harden against their rubbing.

Her urine continued to flow freely as the diaper massaged her clit and lips, the wetness trickling downward. The swelling followed the stream and she felt her butt cheeks spread apart to accommodate the added bulk. A second vibrator pressing against her sensitive anus once again caused her to yelp.

She had never been one to enjoy any kind of anal play, but the two vibrators now strapped to her and pressing into both exits had her bouncing her bottom with each thrust. One hand pressing into her crotch, the other into her bottom Ava moaned and slobbered behind her pacifier. The smooth rubbery teat bouncing in and out of her mouth as she neared her end goal.

The butterflies in her stomach, mixed with the warmth of her crotch. She felt something building. Electricity tingled inside of her as the diaper pushed deeper and deeper inside. Licking, pulsing, vibrating inside her. Covering each and every millimeter of her most sensitive areas. It pushed and pushed and pushed and pushed, asking for the pleasure inside of her to be released.

Like a waterfall she felt the bubble finally pop as she came hard into accepting padding wrapped tightly around her midsection. Her humping stopped as she jerked and twitched flooding the nappy as she squirted.

Oh, god. Ye… yes. Oh. Oh yes. Yes, yes, yes.

The vibrations slowed only to pick back up suddenly, and then slow again. Like a practiced lover, the diaper slowly edged her back down from the high she had just let loose. Panting, she tried to catch her breath as she suckled on the binky.

That was… amazing. I… I can’t believe I came.

Covered in sweat, content, and now satisfied, Ava closed her eyes and splayed out into the crib. The pacifier bobbed in and out, pressing against her cheeks as her suckles began to slow.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 55 Posted 3/24/21)

?

I’ve been looking forward to this scene for like twenty chapters and it did not disappoint!

EDIT: I really like the detail with the pacifier, which Ava has been drawn to since daycare. I hope she gets over her insecurity, there’s nothing wrong with stimming with your mouth!

• Like 2

Very nice chapter! Don’t worry about the comments. Just write the story how you want! I and many others it appears are enjoying it!! This was an important chapter that maybe will make Ava behave better perhaps. Great Job!

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, BabyLexie said:

?

I’ve been looking forward to this scene for like twenty chapters and it did not disappoint!

EDIT: I really like the detail with the pacifier, which Ava has been drawn to since daycare. I hope she gets over her insecurity, there’s nothing wrong with stimming with your mouth!

Haha. I'm glad you liked it. I hope the lack of robotic spider legs didn't disappoint. lol

36 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

Very nice chapter! Don’t worry about the comments. Just write the story how you want! I and many others it appears are enjoying it!! This was an important chapter that maybe will make Ava behave better perhaps. Great Job!

Thanks. I'm really enjoying writing this story and progressing Ava along. I've had a few comments about certain changes and I'm glad people are able to recognize them. I know it's difficult when we've been going on now for months.

Also, the criticism isn't something I take negatively. In fact, I want it. I'm setting up a patreon so that I can pursue this kind of writing more regularly. If I make mistakes, or am writing something people don't like, I want to be told. "Slime Mommy" is the perfect example. I've gotten a lot of feedback about it and found that their isn't a serious appetite for that story, both in style and content. I was planning on writing more, but that would detract from content people like.

I hope to write for you all much more in the future, but that can't happen unless I improve and keep a focus on what is enjoyable for a wide range of people. I hope you all continue to read, enjoy, and critic my content.

??

• Like 1
7 hours ago, YourDiapersCute said:

"Slime Mommy" is the perfect example. I've gotten a lot of feedback about it and found that their isn't a serious appetite for that story, both in style and content.

I’m not super into slime girls but I actually really liked that story, which is why I was looking forward to the inevitable pleasure diaper chapter. Sorry I haven’t commented on that one yet. ?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, BabyLexie said:

I’m not super into slime girls but I actually really liked that story, which is why I was looking forward to the inevitable pleasure diaper chapter. Sorry I haven’t commented on that one yet. ?

Don't worry about it. I take it as a good lesson. I'm curious what you thought about it, but don't feel the need to comment just for the sake of it. I'm sure you'll like my future content more.

• Like 1

Patreon

Good afternoon, all. I'm happy to announce that my Patreon has been approved! Yay. Over the next week, I'll be populating it and getting it ready. I'm not going to share yet, because I want to have a few pieces ready for anyone who wants to join. I plan on doing short stories, long stories, abdl product reviews, and I'm working on a Diaper Dimension Daycare form patrons will have access to. I'm still getting things set up, but anyone who wants to join early can find me by the same name there. Anyways, on to what I should be posting about. Here's the next chapter. I hope you all enjoy.

Chapter 56: Go Away Morning

Ava felt herself being shaken. The fog of her early morning drowsiness was only exemplified by the dried slobber around her mouth and her hair plastered to her face.

“Good morning, Princess. Someone looks like death.”

Ava looked up at Hector’s smiling face. She was sure he was right. She kicked off the blankets and the scent of stale urine and sex wafted up from her thoroughly used diaper.

Hector bent over and picked up her now empty bottle, “Someone was thirsty last night.” He then reached down and stuck a finger in her pajama’s waistband to feel the squishy padding underneath. “Looks like we have a little faucet here.”

Ava recalled the several times she had wet after her first romp with her diaper. Every time had been as intense as the first. When she had wet it a third time and found that the ramp down wasn’t the battery dying, she had ashamedly reached for her bottle. Ensuring that she was up for a wide girth of the night.

Exhausted, her limp body was cradled gently to Hector’s chest as he carried her over to the changing table. As she lay there waiting for him to remove the embarrassing pleasure diaper she happened to notice the baby monitor. Wide eyed she looked up towards the giant changing her diaper.

Oh god. He must have heard all of that.

Holding her head in her hands she pleaded for lightning to strike and end this whole thing. The sounds of all six tabs being ripped open wasn’t helped by the commentary, “Phew. Someone is a little ripe. Oh what’s this?”

Reaching over Hector spun the dial on the top of the monitor. The lights sprang to life showing that it was now on. “Looks like Daddy forgot to turn on the monitor last night. I’m sorry, pumpkin. I hope that wasn’t a problem.”

Relief washed over Ava. At least he hadn’t heard her last night. As Hector continued the change Ava reflected on the previous night.

That was embarrassing, but also kind of nice. I feel exhausted, but also, relaxed? I can’t believe I came in a soaked diaper. At least it sounds like that is what the thing is for. Maybe another time wouldn’t be so bad… once in a long, long while.

Out came another diaper and some powder but Ava grew concerned by how far off the changing table she felt her butt was. The padding below her was pulled up and her legs began to spread. This wasn’t one of those waddler’s, but pretty close.

“Ummm. Do I have to wear a diaper that’s so thick?”

Hector removed her pajama shirt and began dressing her in a blue romper with cartoon bees buzzing around. Cute, and not horribly babyish, save for the snap crotch and obvious diaper bulge. The pacifier that was then clipped to it, didn’t help much either.

“Remember, you are headed to The Little’s Crib today. I’m setting you to be a crawler.”

“But whyyyyy a crawler?”

Hector picked her up and began heading downstairs, “Crawlers are given more nap time, and less physical activities. You look extra tired today, so I figured you’d be happy with that.”

Ava couldn’t really complain. The swaying back and forth as she was carried down to her high chair was already lulling her to sleep.

As Ava was sat down and strapped in, she saw that Tiffany was also in a high chair… the one that was always in the kitchen. Looking down Ava saw that she was in her old high chair. The one from ‘Mommy’s’ house. The one with the extra straps and stupid pink motif.

“When did you…”

Hector placed the plate of cut up waffles on the tray with a sippy cup, “Once the legal issues were resolved, the moving company was able to deliver your nursery stuff last night. The rest is in the garage. Anything you want from it?”

Ava thought back to the old bitches house, “No. I’m fine. In fact, you can sell the rest or just throw it out.”

“Now that’s not nice. We’ll sort through it tonight and keep what we can use.”

Tiffany was nearly done with her plate, but Ava kept seeing her squirm in her seat, making anxious looks towards Ava throughout the meal.

Once breakfast was over, Hector took both of the girls to the living room to play while he got the diaper bags and his own work equipment ready and in the car. Tiffany seemed to wait for him to leave before rushing over to Ava.

“Are you wet?” Without waiting for an answer the girl in shortalls and obviously smaller diaper bulge reached over and felt Ava’s diaper.

Ava quickly pushed her hands away, “Hey! Stop that. And no, I’m not wet.”

Tiffany looked serious, “Good. Now, keep dry until after you get put into your crib at the nursery.”

“Why?”

Tiffany reached into the back pocket of the shortalls and produced a clear plastic tube with colorful marble looking spheres inside.

“What the hell are those?”

Tiffany grabbed Ava by the shoulder and spun her around. Too shocked to react, Ava felt the tube being pushed past the elastic leg bands of her jumper, past her thick diaper, and slid right between her cheeks. 

Furious she spun around to lay into Tiffany, “What the hell do you think you are doing? We talked about this!”

“Relax. The nanny bots and nursery won’t see anything but plastic, so long as you don’t wet or mess yourself. Once you get to your crib you can hide these under the mattress until playtime.”

Realization dawned on Ava, “I am not a mule for drugs!”

“They aren’t really ‘drugs’. More like help. Listen, once you get there you need to…”

Hector walked back into the living room and picked up both girls, “Okay little ones. Time for Daddy to take you to daycare. I gotta go in pretty early to talk with my team before Bethany gets in. Let’s go.”

Tiffany was quiet during the car ride back to Deer Farm. Occasionally she would look like she would have something to say to Ava, but would then bite her tongue. Ava for her part, felt the tube of questionable substances, but didn’t quite know how to feel about them just yet.

I wonder what they do? There were multiple colors, but that doesn’t mean they all are something different. Maybe I should try one to…

The sudden image of her own body, slumped in a disgusting college boy’s room had her rethinking her drug use.

Maybe, I should just wait and hold on to them.

Shifting in her seat, she felt the tube slip and slide across her well powdered buns. Once they were at their location Ava was left in the car for but a few seconds as Hector dropped off Tiffany. Tiffany looked back at her sister and waved before giving her a thumbs up and a weak smile. Ava returned the gesture, Ava got to settling back into her seat.

It was only a few minutes away, but the car ride felt tense. As Hector pulled into a spot out front, he grabbed a pink diaper bag with the name ‘Ava’ stitched into the side, yet another gift from her previous captor. Ava was carried into a similar set of double doors as the last baby prison, but noticed a suspicious lack of littles or giants. Instead, it looked like some kind of animatronic doll was sitting at the front desk.

Hector softly patted her back as he brought her up to the front desk. “Hello. I’m Hector Westfield, dropping off Ava Westfield for the day.”

The doll's face looked like some kind of cream colored plastic and its hair swayed in a nearly lifelike way. Ava was creeped out by the smile it performed.

The thing even has teeth!

The nearly lifelike robot’s voice was feminine with not even a hint of synthetic garble behind it. The only thing giving it away, was the precise way it spoke, “Hello. Mr. Westfield, we were expecting you. Your files are up to date. Please place your little in the harness to your left and we hope you have a nice day.”

Following the robot’s instructions Hector walked to the left and Ava noticed what looked like a car seat attached to a conveyor belt. Before he sat her down, Hector gave Ava a firm hug and kiss on the top of her head, “You be good, ok. I’ll be done as quickly as I can. Try to sleep through the day and it’ll be over before you know it.”

Ava was really beginning to feel like this was a mistake. Her nerves were beginning to grow from all the serious talk both Hector and Tiffany were giving her.

She felt like she was being buckled up for an extreme roller coaster as Hector pressed a button on the side of the seat causing the loose belts to shrink and tighten around her.

“Infant secure. Thank you for choosing The Little’s Crib for your daycare needs.”

Shit. No way to back out now.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 56 Posted 3/26/21)

Oooh I have oh so many questions. What are the balls, what does Ava have to do, what will the robot nursery look like. Hoping the next chapter will bring answers!

Small plot gap:

36 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

Once they were at their location Ava was left in the car for but a few seconds as Hector dropped off Tiffany.

This was followed by a few minutes' car ride. Are Ava and Tiffany going to different daycares, or is it two entrances to the same place?

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

Oooh I have oh so many questions. What are the balls, what does Ava have to do, what will the robot nursery look like. Hoping the next chapter will bring answers!

Nope. Story ends here. No answers anymore. Lol

11 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

This was followed by a few minutes' car ride. Are Ava and Tiffany going to different daycares, or is it two entrances to the same place?

They are going to different places. Tiffany was dropped off at the nursery from yesterday and Ava is being dropped off at the mechanical nursery.

12 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

Story ends here

It'd better not. Your DMs will look like New Orleans after Katrina if it does ?

13 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

They are going to different places.

Gotcha. That makes sense. Great chapter as always btw!

• Like 2

HECTOR: I don't know what's gotten into you, Tiffany, you're normally such a good girl.

(literally one day later)

TIFFANY: I need to shovel drugs into your diaper so you can smuggle them into daycare.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, BabyLexie said:

HECTOR: I don't know what's gotten into you, Tiffany, you're normally such a good girl.

(literally one day later)

TIFFANY: I need to shovel drugs into your diaper so you can smuggle them into daycare.

Daddy's little princess would never secretly be a drug king pin. All that talk of her leaving the ripped off head of a plushy in a rival drug Lords crib is pure speculation at best.

• Haha 1
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Q/A posted 8/16/21)