LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

9 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I'm just wondering what you meant by a replacement body, with the tech they have can they make a body that is life like to replace one that would have died if not taken.

You know what? I'm going to make a short story tomorrow about this process so everyone knows exactly what's going on. Thanks for the question, it's helping me get the creative juices flowing.

1 hour ago, YourDiapersCute said:

You know what? I'm going to make a short story tomorrow about this process so everyone knows exactly what's going on. Thanks for the question, it's helping me get the creative juices flowing.

If I remember correctly Littles was also fetched from their native dimension just before they died in the story Making the Best of It by @bbykimmy, but I don't know if they left a replacement body in that story.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, bje said:

If I remember correctly Littles was also fetched from their native dimension just before they died in the story Making the Best of It by @bbykimmy, but I don't know if they left a replacement body in that story.

That might be where I first saw it. Yeah, I definatly can't claim I was the first to come up with this method of adoption. This will be my own version though. I try to mix new ideas with other more established DD lore.

Thanks for the chapter, does that mean they left a dead body replica of her body so that it would appear that she died to the ones that found the body?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Arendeth said:

Thanks for the chapter, does that mean they left a dead body replica of her body so that it would appear that she died to the ones that found the body?

You shall find out tomorrow. I just finished writing chapter 46.5. It follows an amazon doctor at the facility where Ava comes from. It's about double the length of a normal chapter, so I feel accomplished. Hopefully no actual doctors read my stories. Lol. My engineer ignorance is on proud display. Is it bleeding? Wrap it. Feeling sick? Ibuprofen and sleep. Does a wound hurt? Alcohol.

CONTENT WARNING: This chapter is violent and is based on a true story. It is also not necessary for the actual main story. This is a background from the perspective of an Amazon working at the portal adoption agency where Ava and Iris came from. I would recommend the read as it explains the lore of this world a bit better and I firmly believe we should understand the violence of our own world. This chapter is long, so I will not be posting anything else until Monday, unless someone gives me a good reason to post later today. Maybe one of you babies is traumatized and needs more Ava. Let me know if you have any questions or want more of this. I am planning on extending this short to incorporate Ava's arrival as well as Iris's later in the story.

Chapter 46.5: Doctor Montoya

So close. She had been soooooo tantalizingly close to graduating from med school. Top of her class, exemplary extra curriculars, and no demerits. Walking into the dean's office to find a strange man with an expensive suit had Gabreila Montoya nervous. Her rich dark tanned skin and curled black hair were the visage of youthful beauty, yet underneath she could feel herself wracked with questions.

Stupidly she had listened as her dean told her about the opportunity to have her entire college debt wiped away along with guaranteed employment… so long as she stayed for two more years to get another degree. This time in interdimensional physics. Daydreaming about the opportunity to lord this over her classmates, her brothers, and anyone else she knew blinded her eyes for a moment. Long enough for her errant hand to reach over and sign on the dotted line.

The slog began shortly afterward. She was now ‘technically’ an employee of the Procurement Agency for Childlike Littles or P.A.C.l. Nevermind that a capital L ruins the acronym. Rich parents loved the babyish acronym. Not only was she required to take the normal classes that come with the degree. Daily lessons were also given by a current employee. She was positive that the coursework was designed to drive her insane.

College life fell away quickly. Parties were a thing of the past, babysitting was also on hold (though the loss of income was easily supplemented by her stipend). She nearly quit. Her contract didn’t even require her to finish the new degree for her previous to be paid off. Nothing was forcing her to mentally and spiritually kill herself… except for one question, “What’s at the end?”

She was curious. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Something about killing the cat, or whatever. Sue her, no one just drops this kind of thing into another Amazon’s lap without a nice bit of gold at the end of the rainbow. So, Gabriela stuck it out. Walking the stage a second time was less of a triumph and more of a starting line this time. What had those countless nights opened up for her?

Two years after signing her name and her first morning felt like a horrible combination of her dream come true, mixed with her worst nightmare. As is so often with doctor’s of her caliber, each day meant that she would see the horrors that an unforgiving world can bring upon a person, but it was her job (and her passion) to fix those damages. The only difference, she quickly learned, was that all of her patients were from an entirely different world.

It had baffled her at first to watch a world run by littles. They had jobs, and cars, and homes, and responsibilities, and tiny, tiny toilets. It was all so bizarre. This world was decades, if not centuries less advanced than her own world. That was when she was shown the less pretty pictures.

She could feel her heart break as she watched a little stoned to death, and her blood began to boil when her little friend was shot trying to protect her. How dare they! Spankings, etiquette school, teeth ripped out, hypnotized! All these little monsters with no adults in sight needed to be punished.

Once she had calmed down she was taken to see the director. The pristine white skin and fiery red hair of Miranda O’Connor was enough to leave Gabriela in a state of mild awe. Realizing she was face to face with her boss for the first time Gabriela quickly steeled herself.

“Miss O’Connor. It’s a pleasure to finally meet you.” Extending her hand Gabriela shook the woman who stood nearly a foot taller than her.

“Gabi. Likewise.” Gabriela flinched.

Miranda tilted her head to the side, “Something amiss?”

“Oh. Um, nothing ma’am. I uh… just don’t like that nickname.” She immediately felt stupid. That wasn’t the first impression she was hoping for.

“It suits you. Gabi.” Miranda circled the recent graduate as she continued to talk, “Excited, energetic, happy go lucky, a ray of sunshine. Doctor Gabi. What’s wrong with that?”

Turning to face her boss Gabriela wasn’t sure how to respond, “It’s just… kind of childish. Like something you might call a little.”

“Hmmm? You’re quite tall for a little.”

What is going on with this woman?

Miranda smiled and then walked towards the door, “Tell you what. Try it out for a week and see if it doesn’t garner some friendliness.”

Following her boss out the door Gabi decided it wasn’t worth fighting over. Through the clean, well lit corridors the two made their way back to the same room that Gabi had seen the gruesome event.

What else are they going to show me?

Miranda sauntered over to the technician manning the screen, “Brandon. Please pull up what you showed Doctor Gabi a minute ago.”

Great, the same thing. Can’t look squeamish in front of the boss.

The wide T.V size screen sped through space before the two watched time rewind itself.

“Pause there.”

At the command the screen froze. The boy’s body had been dragged away at this point. The girl lay against the wooden pole drilled into the dry dirt, hands above her head, blood trickling down from all over and pooling into the ground below. Her head was slumped and the stones still being cast floating menacingly in the air. Ready for time to resume and their target to be finished.

“This looks about right. Brandon, how off am I?”

The young man looked at his own monitor before whistling, “Phew. Seven seconds off.”

The director clicked her tongue, “Early or late?”

“Early.”

“Huh. Phil cut it too close this time. Bring the video to his extraction time.”

“As my lord commands.” Apparently Brandon fancied himself a jokester. Something that had Gabi flinch, but Miranda chuckle.

The world continued and a nasty hit to the head had the little’s neck bend at a wholly unpleasant angle. The screen froze as the blood gushed out from the newest laceration and Gabi knew that out of everything, that would be the wound that sealed this littles fate.

“Doctor Gabi.” The woman flinched at her name.

“Yes, Miss O’Connor?”

“Miranda for now dear. What do you think?”

Gabi felt her stomach turn once again, “It’s horrible. How can they do that to each other?”

“No. No. I want your clinical diagnosis.”

She didn’t even have to think about it, “Based on what I’ve seen, there is nothing that can be done.”

Miranda frowned, “Oh. That’s too bad.”

Gabi felt similarly, “If they had an emergency nanite cluster, maybe she could recover eventually, but with their technology, that little will die.”

Miranda perked up, “Ah. So what you were saying was that given her location, nothing can be done.”

“Yes, Miss… Miranda.” Gabi watched Miranda turn to face her with an eager look on her face.

“Go on, Doctor. Tell me more. Let’s say this little was in your care. Could you save her? What would you need?”

Miranda didn’t wait for an answer but turned on her heels and walked out of the room. Following her, Gabi continued with a list of treatments. After the E.N.C. stabilized the little, they would need to focus on any kind of damage to the brain. While the head surgeon worked then another team would need to check for internal bleeding. Once that was handled, the body wouldn’t be able to handle any more nanite activity. They would have to use reheal cream to temporarily close the wounds.

On and on the possibilities of what damage the little had received flew from Gabi’s mouth. Occasionally, Miranda would ask a question. It seemed like the director wasn’t just some figure head. It was a portal company she helped run, but she at least had an advanced knowledge of medicine.

Eventually the two came to a small thin room that looped around a glass wall. Peering inside Gabi saw a surgical team hard at work. It was difficult to tell, but once the head surgeon moved away from the table the little from the other dimension lay unconscious, but stable.

Miranda headed over to an intercom and pressed down on the large red button, “Doctor Philippe. How goes the operation?”

The doctor turned around to address the redhead, “Ah, director. Very well. She will make it through just fine.”

Miranda leaned on the button again, “Oh? You certainly have your work cut out for you, what with the timing of your extraction, along with turning your back on the patient.”

The doctor held up his fingers and began counting down. Once he had gotten to zero, the monitor beeped and one of the assisting nurses began relaying the readings, “Blood pressure stabilizing, heart rate is ok, head trauma… has been repaired. Mental acuity has been restored!”

The doctor gave a bow and turned around to continue the operation.

Gabi heard Miranda mumble, “God, why does genius get wrapped up in such an arrogant package.”

The button was pressed again, “Doctor Phil, please describe your process to your new junior here; Doctor Gabi.”

“Doctor Gabriela Montoya. Top graduate of your class two years ago, highest recommended student we had ever canvassed, and the bestest babysitter ever from the mouth of a little by the name of… Nelly I believe.”

Gabi was shocked. These people really had scouted her. She smiled at the thought of Nelly talking about her. These past two years she hadn’t been able to see her old neighbor’s little very often. Maybe a trip this weekend was in order.

“If you don’t mind an old coot like me giving you a lesson, listen carefully.”

Phil went through the procedure, apparently what Gabi had watched when she arrived had been real time in the little’s world. It was grounding to find out how quickly Doctor Phil was able to bring this little back from the brink of death, but it was also exciting to learn that she was mostly on point with her own assessment. The few differences could be chalked up to the surgeon's preference, but in the end, the two had come to very similar treatments.

“That will be all, Phil. Once you're finished, come to my office, I want to discuss a few of your other cases.”

A thumbs up was all the director received as she left to once again be tailed by Gabi. Back in her office Miranda offered Gabi a drink and a chair at a small table by her balcony window.

Executives live quite the high life. Even if this is only the fourth floor.

“See. You were spot on. Well, nearly.” Amanda took a sip of her own drink before setting it down. “No need to be worried about such silly things, like a cute nickname.”

Gabi twirled the glass in her hand, “You know. Your company kept a lot secret in the whole hiring process. Namely what you do, and why you hired me.”

“So everything?”

“Yeah, everything.”

The air was heavy and the silence between the two left the young woman feeling uncomfortable. Miranda broke through with a rather nonchalant comment, “We aren’t a charity you know.”

“You just abduct littles from another dimension who are hurt, fix them up, and adopt them out.”

“See we did tell you some of the details.”

Gabi felt her eyes roll, “Yeah, the name kind of gave it away combined with what I just saw.” Now was as good a time as ever to join her new boss in drinking. The recent college grad drained a quarter of the glass before setting it down with a thunk. “You know with all those littles watching you portal that girl out…”

“Aisha.”

“Aisha?”

“Aisha. The name of that little is Aisha.”

Gabi huffed, “Whatever. When all those littles saw you portal Aisha out, you broke like 15 different interdimensional travel laws!”

“I see your class on the subject was well worth it. Right on the money. That is, if anyone saw what happened.” Miranda continued to sip at the drink.

“Even if you managed to blind every little in that stadium. Great, you’ve only broken 6 laws then. An aggressive federal prosecutor could probably argue 8.”

Miranda got up and moved to a drop down screen by her bookshelf, pressing a few buttons the image from before with Aisha’s head bent backwards appeared on the camera. Miranda looked at Gabi as she pressed play, “I wouldn’t be so sure.”

The video resumed with the crowd yelling at the lifeless Aisha. More stones were cast until the little was a bloody pulp. Completely beyond saving, Amazon tech or not.

“Wait. How did you...”

The video was rewound to the point a few seconds before the forehead stones impact. This time, several windows with medical information popped up, including heart rate, blood pressure, and real time brain scan. After the video resumed Gabi watched everything suddenly change at the ‘extraction point’. 

Miranda smirked, “See something strange, Doctor Gabi?”

“Obviously. One second the little…”

“Aisha.”

“One second Aisha is showing all the signs of stress and trauma, and the next absolutely nothing. No drop, no deterioration. She went from a badly injured little, to a corpse in a moment.”

“That’s because,” Amanda pressed several buttons and the screen now showed row, upon row of containers with green liquid in a laboratory. Inside, hooked up to wires, tubes, and all kinds of tech were littles. Gabi was putting things together as Miranda strang her along, “that wasn’t Aisha. That was a clone, carefully crafted to look identical to Aisha.”

Thinking back to her studies, Gabi remembered one of the few fields of science that remained fiction, “Cloning has never worked on even a native, let alone someone who has never even been to this dimension. The cloned creature has always been lifeless.”

“Exactly!”

Gabi felt like a freshman all over again, “Which wouldn’t matter given the situation.”

Miranda chuckled once more, “There you go. If it makes you feel any better, you picked up on the whole thing faster than almost anyone else.” Returning to her drink she gulped down the rest, “So. Doctor Gabi, why are we doing all of this?”

The comment from before about her law class got her thinking. What other classes had she been assigned that didn’t fit in with her second degree. Probably the Maternal Psychology class. “Portal littles have an observable effect on the development of little fever. So any portal little would do. If it’s not something that affects the client directly, it has to do with the little.”

“You’re on the right track. Now what do Amazon women want, besides a portal little?”

“One they can baby?”

“Yes. Keep going.”

“They want to baby a portal little… but portal littles are notorious for being hostile!”

Miranda poured herself another glass, topping Gabi’s while she was at it, “Ding, ding, ding. She’s got it.”

The genius of it all was amazing, “You take littles who have nothing else in their homeworld, due to their supposed death.”

“Right.”

“They are brought into a world they find unpleasant, but having been saved from a previous deadly encounter.”

“Right.”

“They are then adopted to women who look after them and while most portal littles would see this as an act of aggression, these littles will look to them as protectors, hell, even saviors.”

Miranda brought Gabi her drink, “Exciting. Isn’t it?”

“It’s perfect! Why haven’t I heard about this?”

“You asked before about why we were so secretive.”

Gabi happily gave the drink another gulp, “True. You’d want to build a base, make sure your methods are streamlined, and then corner a market.”

“I don’t remember assigning you business classes.”

Gabi blushed. Miranda knew how to work a new employee, “Thanks. So what now?”

“Well, right now we toast to a new employee.” Raising their glasses the two toasted to the future of both Gabi and P.A.C.l.

Edited by YourDiapersCute
Smooth brain errors removed
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 46.5 Posted 3/5/21)

Fascinating. Everything behind it. The technology, the medical achievements, the business as well as the psychological factor of the rescue and with the technology of the Amazons it should also be very easy to program this gratitude into the Littles if necessary. That's brilliant, you could probably make a fortune in DD. As a trained accountant and marketing person, I would have insight into both the books and the marketing if this were real.
Now you have made me so curious beyond belief. Is Hector's family involved in this somehow? Will you tell us in the next chapter and if so can it please please come faster. Very dear please please with cream on top.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Fascinating. Everything behind it. The technology, the medical achievements, the business as well as the psychological factor of the rescue and with the technology of the Amazons it should also be very easy to program this gratitude into the Littles if necessary. That's brilliant, you could probably make a fortune in DD. As a trained accountant and marketing person, I would have insight into both the books and the marketing if this were real.
Now you have made me so curious beyond belief. Is Hector's family involved in this somehow? Will you tell us in the next chapter and if so can it please please come faster. Very dear please please with cream on top.

Sorry everyone. Moo3ye is now my favorite fan. Quite-Tiff is a very close second. ?. That being said, let me answer your questions, and ask some of my own.

1. Hypnosis is a very prevalent thing. The psychological aspect behind P.A.C.l's program is also highly secretive because of this inherent flaw. Who knows. A company might just kidnap a random portal little and program them with this mentality to reduce cost.

2. I'm not sure what you are talking about with your comment about marketing. Do you mean DD as diaper dimension, or daily diaper? And by this being real, do you mean this kind of Amazon society and technology, or like a physical book version of my writing? Lots of questions. My bad.

3. Hector's family is involved, but to a small amount. He is friends with the Director. Miranda, Iris's mommy. Their technology is also used, and they have invested, but they hold no serious sway past that. Being a donor does come with benefits though.

4. I'll post later today. I'm not ashamed to say pride is my downfall and comments like this hit me right in the sweet spot.

Thanks again for reading.

24 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

Sorry everyone. Moo3ye is now my favorite fan.

Ah too much of an honor.

By marketing I mean the marketing of such rescued Portal Littles from the other dimension. Because you can demand more since you have saved them from their dangerous world.
With books I mean honestly the financial books as what all that costs, what it brings in afterwards etc.. So that one can work there after the so-called minimum principle. So with minimal financial means to get the maximum profit.

I work part-time in marketing and part-time in accounting. I would even have a brilliant marketing strategy if I were an Amazon to promote such Littles.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Ah too much of an honor.

By marketing I mean the marketing of such rescued Portal Littles from the other dimension. Because you can demand more since you have saved them from their dangerous world.
With books I mean honestly the financial books as what all that costs, what it brings in afterwards etc.. So that one can work there after the so-called minimum principle. So with minimal financial means to get the maximum profit.

I work part-time in marketing and part-time in accounting. I would even have a brilliant marketing strategy if I were an Amazon to promote such Littles.

Gotcha. Hmmmm. A story about the inner workings of an Amazon society would be fun to make as a collab. You could have everything from politics, to banking, farming, etc. Its a super advanced society with a huge market for baby slaves. The differences in the general work force would be interesting.

10 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

31 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

4. I'll post later today. I'm not ashamed to say pride is my downfall and comments like this hit me right in the sweet spot.

I will freely admit so. Lol. I'm not a foodie so you can't get to my heart through my stomach, but head pats are definitely the bees knees.

I’m definitely curious to how her job goes. The way she talks about it at the beginning makes it sound like it’s her telling of past events and that she shouldn’t have signed up for the job. Not sure if I’m just reading into it too much or not, but if that’s the case and the fact her boss is calling her Gabi then I can only guess that things will go downhill for her. I can see her wearing diapers at work in her future LOL or more childish stuff to go along with the nickname. I’m enjoying it. It’s fantastic. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I’m definitely curious to how her job goes. The way she talks about it at the beginning makes it sound like it’s her telling of past events and that she shouldn’t have signed up for the job. Not sure if I’m just reading into it too much or not, but if that’s the case and the fact her boss is calling her Gabi then I can only guess that things will go downhill for her. I can see her wearing diapers at work in her future LOL or more childish stuff to go along with the nickname. I’m enjoying it. It’s fantastic. 

I am sorry to disappoint, but Doctor Gabi will remain unpadded in my stories.

The reluctance comes from the duality of her position, something I highlight more in her next chapter. The job, by its nature, requires her to watch littles get into deadly experiences, however, she is given the chance to save them. Most doctors only see the aftermath, not the process leading up to the incident.

Also, as far as the Gabi vs. Gabriela thing goes, that's a character trait for Miranda. She did the same thing with Phil. When things are playful she calls him Phil. However, when she starts off reprimanding him, she addresses him as Doctor Philippe.

By the way, I have decided to post the next actual chapter tomorrow. Today I think should give Gabi a chance to shine. However, she seems to already be a fan favorite and I will be writing more for her. You'll see her return as a character in the main story, as well as her own flashbacks. That's way later though.

10 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

I am sorry to disappoint, but Doctor Gabi will remain unpadded in my stories.

The reluctance comes from the duality of her position, something I highlight more in her next chapter. The job, by its nature, requires her to watch littles get into deadly experiences, however, she is given the chance to save them. Most doctors only see the aftermath, not the process leading up to the incident.

It’s no disappointment. In my mind every female Amazon gets padded LOL. When I make comments like I have been on any story then it just means I’m extremely excited about the story and enjoying it a lot. It’s not to get anyone to change anything. It’s just my way of showing endearment and my endorsement of said story. 

13 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

By the way, I have decided to post the next actual chapter tomorrow. Today I think should give Gabi a chance to shine. However, she seems to already be a fan favorite and I will be writing more for her. You'll see her return as a character in the main story, as well as her own flashbacks. That's way later though.

Gabi is definitely one of my favorites LOL. You did so well on her chapter that she came to life in a big way in my opinion. 

• Like 1

Do their make the lifeless clones when it is determined that a suitable Little is going to die? I think that will require an impressive fast clone production time. It is also a complication if the clone must have the same body damages, teeth condition, poisons, drugs etc. as the original so the swap wont be discovered in an autopsy.

An alternative would be a storage with a large number of ready made clones for use in case somebody is going to die later? But that will probably give a lot of unused clones unless they are very good at prediction who will likely soon die. And they would have to modify the clone anyway to the actual condition of the Little (e.g. drug levels).

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, bje said:

Do their make the lifeless clones when it is determined that a suitable Little is going to die? I think that will require an impressive fast clone production time. It is also a complication if the clone must have the same body damages, teeth condition, poisons, drugs etc. as the original so the swap wont be discovered in an autopsy.

An alternative would be a storage with a large number of ready made clones for use in case somebody is going to die later? But that will probably give a lot of unused clones unless they are very good at prediction who will likely soon die. And they would have to modify the clone anyway to the actual condition of the Little (e.g. drug levels).

These are some of the questions I also asked myself going through this chapter. More is explained later (Each chapter with Gabi will focus on more of the technology and methodology). The tubes are each potential littles. Cloning is a slow process. In this chapter I described how too much use of the nanites can actually be harmful. The reheal cream being necessary. The nanites use the energy and matter within the body (thus not breaking laws of physics.)

I was also thinking of using the portal's dimensional jumping to also create a place where speed was reduced, causing time dilation. This technology opens up its own set of problems that would send the Amazons way too far into the future. So I canned that idea.

The tubes hint that there are candidates that are likely to need extraction that P.A.C.l knows about well in advance. They are selected through mental and physical risk assessments and are then tracked. In the next chapter, I go into more detail about how the clone is matched to the person. Drugs, wounds, etc, are updated real time to match the little.

42 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

These are some of the questions I also asked myself going through this chapter. More is explained later ...

Thank you, that sounds good. But I am also looking forward to more of story about Ava, Hector and the other persons.

I have two quick questions:

1.  What’s the timeline of the most recent chapters? Do Ava and Hector watch the horror movie on the same day they visited the nursery? If so, that would make Ava on second day with Hector and Tiffany, right?
  2. (This may be answered by question 1) We see Ava in pull-ups, but haven’t seen her use the potty yet. Is that happening off-screen?

Okay, that out of the way: @YourDiapersCute, this is my favorite ongoing story on this website. ? I’ve lurked for years, but finally registered an account because I want to see you get more love. I adore your characters. Your story is unbelievably well-paced. Each chapter moves the story forward, doesn’t overstay its welcome, and leaves you wanting more.

I love Diaper Dimension stories, and especially love how much thought and world building you put into Little Conditions. You follow a premise to its logical conclusion: if Amazon tablets are completely clear panes of glass (like Baby Sofia’s Exchanged), then couldn't windows be programmed? If Littles are less intelligent than Amazons, couldn’t Amazon baby toys challenge for Little adults? I love that deepfakes are already old-hat to Bigs, and of course you have alternatives to nanites: you don't drop anything into your narrative willy-nilly. You clearly put a ton of thought into each story element.

Plot-wise, part of me still wants Ava to escape. Despite the recent kindnesses, Ava nailed Hector and Tiffany on first sight: he’s arrogant and controlling, she’s a willing and collaborative captive. I know this story is fantasy, but the spanking felt especially nasty. Hector’s a grown man who, when insulted by a woman, beat her in public until she submitted. ? Not great, Daddy!

He’s also a hypocrite. Hector talks a big game about treating Littles better than the rest of society, but has the resources to change society! If he’s as rich as Bill Gates, he has essentially infinite money to throw at media and politicians. He can change hearts and minds! But he’s not; tacit approval is still approval. Like @Moon3ye said, he didn’t give a second thought to trading a stranger’s freedom for his own benefit. Hector’s just another rich asshole. ?

Tiffany’s not as bad, but she sexually assaulted Ava! I have more sympathy for her though: I think she’s unknowingly regressed, not through chemicals or hypnosis, but just by conditioning. She's been babied for too long to remember things like "consent." She really, truly thought she was helping Ava, but didn’t respect Ava’s boundaries.

Having said all that… Ava should still stay. ? She has a better chance of being happier here than her first dimension. She had an empty life and was set up for a bleak future. She made bad choices out of arrogance, self-loathing, and anger. Punishments aside, Hector treats Ava with grace: he knew Ava fibbed about her college credentials, but played along anyway to avoid humiliating her. He trusted her with the scary movie, but cut her off at the spicy food, because her pride would physically torture her. Hector actually cares about her well-being. Letting Tiffany have a job (!!!) shows he wants more for his children than being mindless baby accessories: he wants them to be full, complete, happy people.

And Tiffany? Ugh, I love her. ? She dropped the “toughest girl in prison” schtick immediately, sticking her neck out to make Ava’s life better at every turn. She isn’t just badgering Ava to accept being a baby: she’s teaching her how to gain autonomy and pleasure in this new life. In her own way, Tiffany is super sweet and wholesome and a good big sister (except for the whole consent thing…).

Anyway, this story has complex characters and a rich story and I’m excited to see what comes next. I’m looking forward to the next Baby Night: going by your extraordinarily sexy Slime Mommy story (sorry, another story I should reply to), I have a hunch those pleasure diapers are more involved than just a vibrator. I’m also excited for the Iris playdate: how will Ava react to Miranda's breastfeeding? Revulsion, sure, but what about when she finds out it basically gets Iris drunk? ? And speaking of booze, who brings red wine to a playdate?! I think Hector’s trying to find his little girls a Mommy...

Okay I’m done. Sorry for the wall of text. Anyway yes please post more because I’m a needy baby who just wants to read more of Ava snuggling into Hector. ?

• Thanks 1
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Q/A posted 8/16/21)