LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I find it very entertaining that we get to see the world of DD when all involved are "normal" and the littles are not regressed. Through all the explanations you realize first how broken this world is actually. Broken but for us readers very entertaining.

8 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I find it very entertaining that we get to see the world of DD when all involved are "normal" and the littles are not regressed. Through all the explanations you realize first how broken this world is actually. Broken but for us readers very entertaining.

I have always enjoyed the stories were the littles range from completely unregressed to full baby mode. I think its fun to watch how each react to their new enforced position. I've seen stories where the giants are obviously in the wrong, and others where they are kind parental figures. I think my version of DD is a mix. There are obviously mean Amazons, but also ones like Hector.

Good Morning All. Time for nursery arc. So far it's my favorite, but you'll have to wait til Monday to get the best parts. I see that I'm posting two chapters fairly consistently. No one's complained so far, so I'll see if I can keep it up. Enjoy!

Chapter 34: Entrance to the Kingdom of Babyhood

Breakfast had been a quick affair. Oatmeal that was incredibly sweet, but not enough for a repeat of last night, followed by a bottle of juice, and a pair of mary jane shoes on each of the little’s feet. Hector had also taken the opportunity to dress his best. Suit, tie, and the rest. Ava could smell the rich on him.

Driving to the daycare was also a bit of a letdown as Ava was barely able to prepare herself before the car made its final stop. Both girls were taken out of the car and placed on opposing hips.

The horror that lay before them was so much worse than Little’s paradise. Instead of a display of capitalistic baby slave paraphernalia, this was the rainbow covered, sparkle infected, cartoon character, powder scented, fenced in playground having, baby prison called Deer Farm.

Walking in through the two sets of sliding glass doors, Ava noted that the other set only opened when the first set had closed, similar to a butterfly exhibit she remembered from home. Looking inside she couldn’t see anything besides a waiting room with magazines and a reception area with a mid twenties giant smiling at the newcomers. Her curly blond hair and blue eyes screamed “pretty girl”, and Ava sourly noted that this girl probably wasn’t much older than herself.

“Welcome to Deer Farm. Look at those two cuties. Is daddy here to drop you two off?”

Hector walked forward with his typical smile and confidence, “Yup. Tiffany here has been to this place before, but little Ava here, has not.”

The woman completely ignored the girls as she continued to talk directly to Hector. “Perfect. Well then you know we will take good care of both of these little ones. Now if you would just type your name into the terminal we can get started.”

Hector set Tiffany down on the counter as he used his free hand to type into the kiosk, “Actually misssss,” Looking briefly up he caught her nametag, “Nicole. I was hoping you would be able to duplicate Tiffany’s profile for Ava. I don’t think either one will pose a problem so I’d like the same settings for both.”

Nicole shook her head, “I’m terribly sorry Mr.” glancing down at her own screen her eyes flashed for a minute, “You know what. I think I can handle that for you. You have a fantastic day Mr. Westfield. I’ll take these two to the back.”

“Thank you Nicole. Girls, be good. Tiffany is in charge. Ava I expect you to be on your best behavior today.”

A kiss on both of their heads as he handed them off to Nicole, before he quickly made his way out. Ava watched him go before feeling a click around her left wrist. Looking down, Nicole had already attached some kind of colorful bracelet to her. It was pink with a cartoon deer (probably the maskot) and the words “24 months” along with some kind of black chip impeded in the plastic.

Looking straight ahead Nicole began walking down colorful hallways with both tagged littles as she hummed to herself.

“Must be my lucky day.”

She continued to hum as she passed multiple rooms. Ava read the signs above each room as she passed, shuddering as she did. Infant, then Baby, then Punishment, Training, and finally Toddler. She shuddered to think what the last two held and she definitely was going to do all in her power to avoid finding out.

Once in the room Nicole handed the two girls off to a red head with Sandra printed on her nametag.

“Oh hello there little one’s. Are you both ready to have a fun day?”

Tiffany responded with a reserved yes, while Ava decided she would just stare at the woman.

Looking down at the two newcomers Sandra just smiled, this time a little more forced, “Looks like we have a good girl, and a shy one. Neither one looks familiar though.”

Tiffany interjected, “Daddy usually takes us to the daycare at work.”

Sandra beamed at Tiffany, “My look at this little chatty Kathy. Someone can speak like such a big girl already.”

Nicole broke the conversation with a firm “Ehem.”

“Yes?”

“Sandra. This is Ava and Tiffany. They are the littles for a family friend of mine. Their Daddy just dropped them off before he could fill out both of their applications.”

“Nicole, I get that you’re new. I’m not much of a veteran myself, but you should know that you can’t…”

“Oh, come on. I’ve known them since they were first adopted. I’ll just fill out the adoption forms for him and no one will be the wiser.”

Sandra looked torn, “I don’t know about this.”

Nicole flashed her a diabolical grin, “I tell you what. You don’t tell Eva about this, and I’ll switch duties with you for the rest of the day after I finish with those forms.”

Looks like that’s all it took as Sandra returned the smile, “Deal!”

Nicole turned to leave as Sandra placed them both down on the ground. Ava felt a finger snake into her diaper before she felt a pat on her back, pushing her forward. “Both dry. Good. Now you two go play with the other littles and I’ll be round to change those diapies when you get them all messy.”

Ava felt herself getting angry before attempting to find her zen. No reason she should blow up within the first five minutes and ruin her chances later. However, that entire exchange between the nannies had her concerned.

“What was that about?”

Tiffany shrugged. “No idea. Now, how about I show you around and let you in on how to survive here?”

“Cool.”

Walking around the colorful playmats, childish tables, and toys galore, Ava came to a few realizations.

1. This was definitely a rich place. All the toys looked newish, there were plenty of activities going on, and the little to nanny ratio was low.

2. Littles everywhere. The bulging crotches and toddlerish dress code was juxtaposed by the fully developed breasts and physics of full grown men and women.

3. The class system. Ava had dealt with cliques and the like her entire life. It looked like there were three spread out among the room.

I. Diaper Fillers: Those adults with saggy expressions on their faces, drool running down their chins, and barely any awareness.

II. Playful idiots: Were it not for their bodies, Ava would have sworn these were actual happy go lucky children.  Playing to their heart's content.

III. Prisoners: The hard glances and angry glares she could see said these ones were not one bit happy to be in this childish nightmare.

Ava pointed this all out as the two made their way around the room and Tiffany somewhat agreed, 

“Daddy’s company owns this place. It’s not the best, but it's a lot better than some of the other places I’ve been and way less dangerous. The lack of Amazon children is one of the reasons. Imagine a toddler who outweighs you and is a foot taller wanting to play house with the baby. It’s not a fun time. As far as the others here. You’re pretty much right.”

The conversation was punctuated by the shout of a man on the other side of the room. Apparently upset at having his diaper checked the man had told the nanny to back off. This was followed by him being stripped, spanked, and then peeing all over the skirt of the spanker as he pleaded for her to stop. The young lady didn’t take too kindly to this as he was promptly picked up and carried towards the door.

“Let’s go visit the punishment room for the rest of the morning and see if we can’t fix this little guy’s attitude. Hmm?”

Ava turned in horror to Tiffany who looked like she had just witnessed the most mundane actions ever, “That’s why you need to be careful around the other unregressed littles. Never know when one of them will snap. Don’t need them dragging you down with them.”

“So what? We just hang out with the pants fillers who have no clue what’s going on?”

Tiffany ushered her over to a table where several littles were finger painting with paint colored smocks on. “Something like that.”

As they got closer Ava saw a boy with dirty blonde hair and white skin sticking his tongue out in hard concentration, a ebony black girl who was basically slapping on paint, and several other seemingly fried individuals participating in their “artwork”.

Before sitting down Tiffany took Ava over to a nanny who was close by. In a babyish lisp she asked her, “Nanny, can we please finger paint?”

The giant looked down before taking two additional smocks off of a nearby rack, “Here you go sweaty. Such a good girl for asking. Play nice, and ask if you need any help.”

Waddling over to a seat Tiffany sat down before pulling some paints, water, and a piece of paper toward her. “Morning everyone. Been a few weeks.”

The boy and girl from before both looked up, “Morning Tiffany.” before both getting back to their tasks.

I thought for sure both of them were fried.

Tiffany pulled Ava down to the seat next to her before introducing the whole lot. “Ava, that’s Bobby, that’s Monica, and that’s Iris.” Pointing over to a third person, Ava noticed that the girl Tiffany called Iris was a deep tan with straight black hair and beautiful deep brown eyes. As the girl looked up from her picture Ava saw a pacifier bobbing up and down as Iris waved at her before turning back to her pictures.

“Everyone, this is Ava. She’s my new sister. She’s the girl I told you about my grandma adopting before.”

Bobby looked up, “Oof. Getting kidnapped from another world is ruff.”

Monica also stopped her slapping and joined in, “Yeah. Well, at least you got a good Daddy like Hector. Probably don’t have to worry about getting regressed like those guys over there.”

Following her arm Ava noticed a couple of men in shortalls rolling over each other, giggling madly and… spanking each other. One of the nanny’s also took notice before going over and stopping a foot away to fan her nose. “Phew. Got some stinky babies over here.” Both were picked up and carried off to the back of the room, where several changing tables had been set up.

What the fuck? That was absolutely disgusting.

Tiffany nudged her shoulder. “Start painting. You gotta keep busy or they might think you need some help having fun.”

Not wanting to find out what that meant, Tiffany looked down at her paper before grabbing some paint.

Might as well.

Chapter 35: How to Painting

Ava wasn’t exactly what you would call an artist, but she wasn’t completely inept either. In highschool, art class had been one of the few A’s she had gotten. Of course anyone with half a brain could pass that class with flying colors if you just did every assignment… or got a classmate to do some for you.

The fact that she had no paintbrushes was irksome, but she decided she would make the best of it. A sandy beach was exactly where she wanted to be, so with a fresh image she began.

First was the blue in the sky and the sea. Next she mixed yellow and white to get the color right for the sand. Back to white to add the splash of waves and a few clouds and then blending in some darker blues for the water. She splurted some yellow into a bowl next to her when she felt a large hand grab her wrist.

Looking up she saw Sandra. “Oh, honey. You’re doing it all wrong. Here let me help you.”

Ava watched in horror as her entire hand was dunked into the fresh yellow paint. She had been careful to only use the tips of her fingers, but as the paint was pushed outward she heard it squelch between her fingers. Fully covered her hand was pulled out of the paint and brought over to the paper.

“What are you doi…”

Her eyes went wide as Sandra pushed her yellow covered hand directly onto the painting she had been working on. Horrified, the little tried to pull her hand away as Sandra began wiping it back and forth, smearing the whole thing until the paint started to turn green. Tears stung her eyes as she watched her hard work being destroyed.

This fucking bitch!

Turning her head to face the witch who had just destroyed her work Ava was cut off as Tiffany’s high pitched giggle stopped her. “Hehehe. Ava silly.” Looking over, Ava saw Tiffany smiling like a goofy toddler. “Ava. You gots to use all the paints. Not just two.”

Reaching over Tiffany grabbed Ava’s other hand and smashed it into a cup of red paint. “Here use red!”

Sandra stood up and smiled at the girls, “Thank you Tiffany. Such a good girl for sharing. You all play nice.”

Once the nanny had left Tiffany fixed Ava with a harsh glare, “What are you doing?”

The hurt hadn’t completely left, but Ava knew that she had almost said something she definitely would have regretted. “I just wanted to paint.”

“Look around. Do any of our pictures look better than a toddler’s?”

Admittedly no.

“Just keep going like that and I’ll show you what I mean.”

Several minutes passed as Ava continued to destroy her creation. Rage gave way to depression. Even something as babyish as finger painting had to be dumbed down even further. Ava noticed something right before the others finished up. Bobby looked around as he took white from the bottle directly and let it drizzle out in a curved line on his painting. He then spun the whole thing on top of the table like a top before smiling.

Monica also chanced a glance around before cleaning off her pinky finger before using her nail to cut lines into the mostly dried paint. Tiffany was less sneaky as she didn’t even look around. She just followed the cues and used the smock to dap away spots on the painting.

The trio slid the painting forward and Ava was awestruck at the designs. Bobby’s was the outline of a face, with white streaking out from the lines of paint. Monica had carved in a pretty good caricature of her own face, and Tiffany had blotted out the black top coat of paint to reveal red and green below, also in the ruff semblance of a face.

Bobby and Tiffany sighed in dejection, “Monica wins again.”

Tiffany looked over to Ava. “You can make art, you just have to be quick about it and not be obvious.

Ava was amazed. What she had thought was garbage was turned into decent portraits in just seconds. The three got up and began heading to the nanny who took their smocks and then lay their paintings on a drying rack. The nanny then called over Sandra to help wash the littles.

Returning her attention to the table, most of the littles seemed oblivious to what had just happened, including Iris.

Tiffany made it seem like she was all there but the bobbing pacifier and stick figure drawing made it seem like little Iris was one of the regressed ones. Rather than try to follow up that performance, Ava decided to test her theory. Sliding over to the chair by Iris, Ava started questioning the girl.

“Hi Iris. Um. What are you drawing?”

Looking down, Ava was stumped. How could this drawing compete with the others? A little stick girl holding a giant stick woman's hand, next to a blue house, and a green yard, with a happy sun, and a tree. Pretty basic.

Behind her pacifier Iris mumbled out, “It’s me and Mommy.”

Okay, slowly thinking I was right.

“What’s your Mommy’s name?”

“Miranda.”

Yup she’s gone.

“Well, Iris, you have fun, baby girl. I’m gonna head out.”

Iris took her pacifier out and looked Ava dead in the eyes and said with a monotone voice, “Don’t call me that.”

Oh shit.

“Sorry. I uh… thought you weren’t all there.”

Plopping the pacifier back in, Iris returned to her work putting her name under her figure and “Mommy” under the taller figure. “Don’t worry about it.”

Now feeling a bit awkward and without her sister to back her up, Ava decided to try and break the silence, “So umm. Why are you drawing like that?”

“Mommy will like it.”

Man. Will this girl ever stop talking. Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk. Can’t shut her up.

“So you like your Mommy?”

“Yup.”

Iris stood up and held the painting out in front of her and Ava thought she saw a hint of a smile under the pacifier. Walking over towards the drying rack Iris left the table.

“Hey wait up.” Ava called after the girl before grabbing her painting and hurrying after her.

Iris stopped at the rack and seemed to be waiting for one of the nanny’s to come back. Ava joined her side and the silence continued. Ava grew impatient. She was finally around a group of normal sized people, and she should be getting more information. 

Why was this world so fucked up? Why do these Amazons try to humiliate normal sized people all the time? It can’t just be little fever. Why the hell didn’t the littles all fight back?

Ava looked over to Iris, still working on that pacifier with a dull look on her face. “So what’s up with all the littles in this dimension? You all seem all too happy to just become diaper slaves to these giants.”

Iris stopped her mouth for a minute and looked over to Ava, “I’m not from here either.”

Ava was shocked, but this could be better than she hoped, “Wait. You’re from another dimension? Which one.”

Iris shrugged her shoulders.

This could be a problem. No telling how many dimensions these sick fucks take people from.

“I guess I don’t know which dimension I’m from either. But where I come from, everyone is the same size and we don’t keep diaper slaves.”

Iris’s eyes opened a little and she leaned forward, “You come from a place without slavery?”

Ava remembered the conversation she had with Hector last night. Her dimension wasn’t exactly perfect, “Well, er… no. But we got rid of them in the civil war. Oh, but I think I heard it happened in some third world countries still though. But not super bad though. Not like here.”

Iris frowned and looked away from Ava, “Of course. Not like here.”

Did I say something? Better get back on topic.

“Anyways, do you know how to get back to your dimension? I heard about some kind of portal. Maybe you and I could work together. You know? Get back home.”

Iris continued to look away and Ava got the point.

Oh shit. I definitely said something. Fuck. I can’t let this chance just float away.

“Did, I uh… say something that pissed you off.”

“American.”

“Huh?”

Iris looked back to Ava. “You’re an American.”

Ava was overjoyed, “So you are from the same dimension, or at least, from one with the same countries. We could work together to get back there.”

“I’m not going back.”

Ava was dumbfounded. “Wait. Why not? This place is horrible. You can’t…”

Iris fixed Ava with a fierce glare, “I’m not going back!”

A shadow fell on the two girls. Looking up, Ava saw Nicole from before, “Phew. All done. Now, little girl. Lets get you a bath and have some bonding time.”

• Like 11
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 34&35 Posted 2/12/21)

A very interesting conversation with Iris, I wonder where she is from..

On 2/10/2021 at 11:29 PM, YourDiapersCute said:

Looking back, I spent more time on day care then I did on any other arc. You might say I have a attraction to that kind of setting. Lol. Btw. I just noticed your pfp. Nice.

Thanks!

Enjoying this still! Looking forward to the part you're excited about. Hoping she can manage to avoid the punishment room... not sure what 'daddy' will do to her if she ends up in there!

Also kind of curious to know what 'settings' were transferred over to her from her sister. Definitely interesting reactions from the staff!

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Enjoying this still! Looking forward to the part you're excited about. Hoping she can manage to avoid the punishment room... not sure what 'daddy' will do to her if she ends up in there!

Also kind of curious to know what 'settings' were transferred over to her from her sister. Definitely interesting reactions from the staff!

You know. i didn't think about it, but I could write out what settings Hector has set for the girls. It'll take me a bit though. Think its worth it?

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

You know. i didn't think about it, but I could write out what settings Hector has set for the girls. It'll take me a bit though. Think its worth it?

I might never share it, but it's the kind of thing that I tend to keep at the bottom of my working document. In-Between is 174 pages of written narrative in my Word Document right now, but there's another 24 pages of notes I've made there, plus a few other charts and things like character perspective pictures I've come up with. 

I confess these things sometimes slow me down, but it helps understand the mechanics of the universe a little bit better, as well as keep track of plot devices I can come back to consistently.

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I might never share it, but it's the kind of thing that I tend to keep at the bottom of my working document. In-Between is 174 pages of written narrative in my Word Document right now, but there's another 24 pages of notes I've made there, plus a few other charts and things like character perspective pictures I've come up with. 

I confess these things sometimes slow me down, but it helps understand the mechanics of the universe a little bit better, as well as keep track of plot devices I can come back to consistently.

That might be something I pick up. For now though, I don't have too many characters and this is the only story I've ever written (Except for my one shot) so I don't think I'll confuse it too much. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel so I don't think my story will be as long as yours are. Speaking of which, I just reread Seems Too Good. Love that one. I wish it had been longer. I'd love to have seen more mommy daughter bonding. I guess hoping more chapters seems too good to be true. Budum tiss.

• Haha 1

Good Morning Everyone. I have two of my favorite chapters now. I'm also 15 chapters ahead with my writing so the content will keep coming. Wednesday's content will be a bit late though. I'll post by the end of that day. I hope you enjoy these chapters as much as I did. Please let me know.

Chapter 36: Nanny Nicole

Ava holding her left hand and Iris holding her left, Nicole led the two littles out of the room and down the hall to an open door. As they entered Tiffany, Bobby, and Monica were being carried out by Sandra and the other nanny.

Nicole called out to Sandra, “Hey, I’m all done. Time to switch. Just take those little cuties back to the playroom and I’ll take over for you.”

Sandra smiled back, “Thanks, love. I appreciate it.”

Inside the tiled room it looked like there were changing tables set up in the center and baths set up along the sides. At the far end Nicole led the two to some basins where they were she helped both of them clean off their arms.

“Good girls. No paint on your pretty clothes. We’ve got some biiiiig girls here.”

The feeling of the scrubber on her delicate skin was annoying for Ava, but looking over at Iris still working on her pacifier without a care in the world, she decided to just stick it out. Once all the paint had been washed away Nicole bent over and got directly in front of Iris.

“Okay now Iris. You’ve always been the perfect little angel. I’m gonna trust you to be a super duper helper. Ava here needs a change, so you head back to the playroom and let yourself in. Nanny Sandra will probably just be leaving so you tell her I sent you on your way.”

Iris nodded her head up and down before scampering off. Ava gave a quick feel for the diaper around her waist.

Dry. What’s this bitch pulling?

Looking down the smile on Nicole’s face turned to a smirk. “Okay little one. Up you get.” Lifted up Ava saw herself being carried over to the changing table before being placed down with the strap holding her in place. “Such a wet little girl.”

The diaper was removed and thrown away before Nicole returned with two plastic squares. One was decorated with unicorns and rainbows and looked like a thinner diaper, the other, to Ava’s horror was a waddler, like the one she had been forced into yesterday.

Bending over to get closer to Ava’s face, Nicole began taunting the little, “Such a wet stinky girl needs thick diapers. That way, we don’t need to worry about Miss piddle pants making puddles everywhere.”

Rewards be damned. Fuck this bitch. 

“I was completely dry. What, you think just because you're taller than me you can treat me like some kind of useless infant? Bet you get off to it at home because any boy takes one look at that big ass forehead and goes limper than a wet noodle.”

The look on Nicole's face worried Ava. It wasn’t rage, or disgust, but amusement. “My oh my. What a potty mouth we have here. Looks like Mr. Westfield hasn’t taught his baby how to behave. Here’s what I’m thinking.”

Sauntering over to a metal cabinet in the corner. cabinet Nicole put her hand on the door and looked back at the helpless little.

“First, we wash out that mouth with soap,” Nicole began pulling each item out as she described them, “then we give you a nice big enema to wash out the naughtiness, next we can kiss that bottom with fifty swats from mister paddle, and finally some nice warm ginger root to keep your tooshy warm.”

Nicole carried the torture items over to the changing table and layed them all at Ava’s head. Ava felt herself shaking.

“You… you can’t do that to me. This is a daycare. You’re supposed to take care of me.”

Nicole's hot breath felt more like ice against Ava’s ear as she whispered, “Poor baby. I’m here to make sure you behave yourself while Daddy is off doing grown up stuff. If you misbehave, then of course I have to teach you what you did is wrong.”

Ava’s miscalculation was way off. Sure the nanny’s had treated her like a child, but she never expected this! This was child endangerment. This was cruel. This wasn’t a daycare. This was a prison!

Nicole dangled the soap above her head and inched it closer to Ava’s mouth. “Now. Is there anything the little baby would like to say before her soaping?”

“I’m sorry!” Ava shouted.

Nicole giggled as the soap touched Ava;s clenched lips. “I’m sorry. What?”

“I’m sorry, nanny!”

The soap was moved an inch away from her mouth. The smell was still there and the feel of it on her lips.

“Good girl. Now are you going to be the bestest, most goodest girl for nanny?”

“Yes Nanny!”

The soap moved closer.

“Say it.”

Ava was desperate at this point. The soap was one thing, but as she looked over, the enama bag looked like it could easily hold a gallon, and the paddle had little heart shaped holes, that she knew meant bad news.

“I’ll be the bestest, most goodest girl in the whole wide world for nanny.”

“I’m sure you will be.” The soap was pulled away and gently placed next to the other tools.

“Now. You sound like you’ve got more than scrambled eggs up there. Did Daddy regress his little princess?”

Huh? From torture scene to interrogation.

“Um. No?”

Nicole picked up the ginger root and made her way over to where the diapers were still layed out. Ava looked up but couldn’t really tell what was going on, until she felt something pressed against her bottom. An involuntary ‘eep’ left her mouth as she pleaded with Nicole, “No. No. He didn’t regress me!”

“He didn’t regress me. What?”

“He didn’t regress me, nanny!”

The pressure on her bottom left, “Good girl. Takes a few times, but you can learn your lesson. Now, is your sister regressed?”

Thinking back, Tiffany did act childish, but nowhere compared to the droolers she had seen back in the playroom, “No, nanny.”

“Hmmm. Do you know why?”

“I don’t know nanny.”

The pressure returned and this time she could feel the tip just barely enter her. “Come on little one, you must have some idea? Does daddy like to punish naughty girls?”

Ava wracked her brain as a tingling sensation began to form where the root had entered her.

He’s spanked me, but after I cursed at him. He also soaped out my mouth, also after I cursed at him. He also made us do baby night, but that didn’t seem like something a sadist would do. Fuck!

“No, nanny!”

“Hmmm. So he just wants his baby girls aware of their deserved babyhood?”

The tingling was starting to burn and Ava could feel Nicole pushing the root ever so slowly into her back exit.

“Nanny, I don’t know. Please, nanny. Please take it out!”

A look of realization came across Nicole’s face. “Tell me, baby Ava. Does Daddy let you pretend to be big girls sometimes?”

Ava thought back to Tiffany’s room and Hector’s promises, “Yes, nanny!”

Nicole’s smile grew wider and Ava felt the root being pulled out, “And does he work with L.A.F.R?”

What the fuck is that?

“I don’t know nanny!”

Nicole frowned as she dug the root in deeper than before. Ava could only let out a howl of pain as the burning sensation reached deep inside her, “Don’t you lie to me! Tell me the truth.”

Ava began sobbing. The forceful questions, not knowing anything, and the pain in her bottom. Had she known what Nicole was talking about, she hands down, would have said anything to make it stop.

“Please, Nanny! I don’t know what L.A.F.R. is!”

The burning sensation continued as Nicole scanned Ava’s face. With a pop the ginger root was suddenly removed, “Okay then. If you say so.” Nicole brought the root up to Ava’s face. “But if nanny finds out you're lying to her. Mr. ginger root is going in and going to stay in while nanny diapers you up. Got it?”

Ava nodded her head with the tears still streaming down, “Yes. Nanny. I understand.”

Nicole switched faces so quick it jarred Ava. Gone was the sadistic interrogator, and replaced with the fake smile of a daycare worker, “Good girl. Lets get you all taped up and back to the playroom.”

Ava wiggled uncomfortably, the burning sensation was still there even without the root. She had no idea how she would get through the day with this kind of pain.

“Um. Nanny.”

“Yes, babygirl.” The thinner diaper was opened and fluffed.

“Can you make it stop burning.”

Nicole reached under the table and pulled out a small tube with a spout at the then. “Hmmmm. We could always make the icky pain go away.”

“Please nanny. Please make the icky pain go away.” Ava could feel the blush return as she pleaded with Nicole.

Nicole once again leaned down so she was face to face with Ava, “What happened here stays between us. Even if you tell your precious daddy, nothing will happen. He doesn’t own this branch anymore, so there’s nothing he can do to me. I find out you told even one of your baby friends about this, and I’ll strap you down in the infant section and make sure you end up no smarter than a three week old. Got it?”

Holy shit! What is wrong with this woman?

Ava felt a trickle of urine escape her body as she shook in terror.

Nicole hearing this, stood up and looked down. Her sadistic smile once again returning, “I’ll take that as a yes. Now, lets get that leaky faucet all diapered up so that she doesn’t piddle all over herself again.”

Chapter 37: Iris

Back in the playroom Ava felt her diaper under the gingham dress. The diaper was comfortable, and the burning was almost completely gone. She shuddered at the memory of the thick cream being pushed into her sphincter. It had filled her up and the feeling of needing to poop wasn’t helped by the ointment melting and slowly leaking out.

Looking over towards Nicole Ava shuddered as the sadistic nanny waved at her with a smile. Those final words had shaken Ava. She was more sure than ever that she needed to keep a low profile for the rest of the day. The torture had been one thing, but the idea that she could be regressed here as easy as 1, 2, 3, was enough to get her completely cowed. One thought kept her going;

I need to get out of this freaky dimension as soon as I can.

Seeking comfort, Ava saw Tiffany playing some kind of block game with Bobby, and Monica. Walking over towards her sister, Ava knew Tiffany would take care of her, but then something caught her eye. Iris was off by herself, playing with some dolls.

Tiffany has helped me so much, but she seems like she’s resigned to this life. Iris is from my dimension. I don’t care what she said, no one would want to stay here. Gotta get more info from her.

A squelch between her cheeks had her cringe before she set off towards Iris. The girl was slowly dressing one of her dolls when she looked up with her pacifier still bobbing in her mouth. Her expression was blank as she looked at Ava.

Ava was tentative. How to handle this? “Umm. Can I play with you?”

Iris reached over to another doll and lifted it up to Ava.

“Right. Um. Thanks.” Ava sat down on her bottom trying to ignore the slime that spread across her cheeks.

Looking at the doll she decided to copy Iris and started undressing, then redressing the doll in some kind of party dress. Not surprisingly the doll had a miniature diaper underneath that Ava quickly removed.

“Sorry about before.” Ava began.

Iris stopped and looked up to her.

Seeing that she would need more, Ava continued, “I didn’t mean to make you upset. I’m just sorry, I guess.”

Behind her paci, Iris spoke up, “I forgive you.” before returning to her play.

Okay good start.

“Iris, what did you mean before when you said you weren’t going back.”

Without looking up this time Iris answered, “I meant that I’m not going back to where I came from. This is my home now.”

“I get that everyone thinks that they can’t escape, but you have to keep trying.”

“I only tried to escape once.”

Images of the tortures from just minutes ago flashed through Ava’s head. Hell, even she was too scared to make a move on her own with the threat of complete brainwashing looming overhead. Not everyone was determined as she was. Ava couldn’t blame Iris for being too scared to fight back.

“I know what they can do to you is scary, but do you really call this living? Don’t you think that…”

“I woke up one night and Mommy had left the screen in the window to keep my room cool.”

Ava stopped what she was doing and listened to Iris. Morbid curiosity already had her glued to Iris’s tale.

Even if this doesn’t go anywhere. More information is better. Maybe I’ll come up with something when I learn what doesn’t work.

“I had been quiet my first few days in this world. Listening, watching, waiting. I knew that Mommy worked for the same place that brought me here and I had swiped her key card from her desk that day.”

Wow this girl really planned ahead.

The realization kind of hurt Ava’s ego.

“She had taken me in for a checkup one day and passed by the place she said was her work. Once I was out of my crib, it didn’t take long to cut through the screen and fall to the bushes below.”

This chick is a resident badass.

“It took me a few hours to get to where she said her work was, but I was used to working in the dark. Getting in wasn’t too hard either. Their security was designed for their own kind, and the air ducts might as well have been tunnels.”

Iris removed the pacifier and had a sad smile on her face as she looked towards the ground, “I didn’t stand a chance though.”

Huh?

“The vents were monitored. I never saw anything that could have given me away, but from what I heard from the guards that caught me, they knew I was there before I had even gotten inside.”

Shit! If they could find her, I’d be caught too. Sneaking in, might not work at all. Shit.

“They told me that first they’d remove the tendons in my ankles so I couldn’t walk. Then they said they'd remove my ability to speak so I couldn’t tell anyone. Finally for good measure they said that Mommy would have to regress me.”

“But, you seem fine?”

Iris’s smile got wider and she nodded her head, “Mommy threatened to quit if they so much as touched me. When she came to pick me up, I thought she was going to hurt me or punish me herself, but she just held me and cried.”

“Wha…”

“She told me that she loved me and was so worried that I had been hurt. When we got home, she never left my side all night. She held me, and loved me, and… nursed me.”

Iris looked away and blushed for a minute before finishing. “She showed me more kindness than I had ever thought possible. I realised how much she actually loved me. I wasn’t a pet or some toy or even a tool to her. I was her daughter and I love her for that.”

Ava was speechless. She believed every word from Iris. The amount of love and passion in the (up to this point) emotionless toddler woman was too pure. Iris wasn’t brainwashed or scared, she was happy to be here.

“But you have no life here. You want the rest of your days to be spent as an infant? Sure you’re mommy might love you, but she still kidnapped you. Don’t you want to see your actual family again?”

Iris frowned again and looked up at Ava with cold eyes. “No. You say I have no life here, but I had no life there.”

“It couldn’t have been that bad…”

“Not all of us were born with the privilege of being born in the United States. Some of us were actually born in those third world countries you mocked.”

Fuck, that’s why she was pissed.

“Where were you…”

“Egypt.”

With the pyramids. I thought they were doing fine. It’s not like they were in the Middle East, or in the bad parts of Africa.

“It couldn’t have been that…”

“It was!”

Ava looked around. One of the nanny’s had noticed Iris’s outburst and was watching the two. Iris also noticed and plopped the pacifier back into her mouth and suckled deeply before returning to her dolls.

“It was.”

Ava followed her lead and in a much more hushed tone continued to ask, “What happened?”

“I was seven when rebels came to my village. Talk of revolution had a few of the men join up, but apparently that wasn’t enough. They tore through the elderly and women and killed the men who interfered. I was taken with the other kids.”

“Taken where?”

“To a camp to be made child soldiers.”

Ava had heard of child soldiers before. Much like anyone else around here, it was a problem that didn’t affect her, so it was just written off as something that happened in a darker part of the world. Something to occasionally feel sorry for, but never really think about.

“I was trained to hunt, and kill, and murder at the beck and call of someone I didn’t know. They made us eat things and take pills that made us feel invincible. They told us that we were the spear that would lead a country, and then told us to die for supply’s we would never see.”

Iris scanned the area before lifting up her shirt. Ava looked closely but couldn’t see anything but clean tanned skin.

“I used to be covered in scars. Bullet holes, shrapnel, knife cuts, and an ache in my bones whenever I breathed too deeply.”

From behind the pacifier Ava could see the tips of Iris’s smile. “But Mommy took those parts of the old me away. Took away the bad, so that only the good remained.”

Iris looked directly into Ava’s eyes, “She didn’t kidnap me. She saved me. Gave me love. Gave me a home. Gave me a Mommy. Gave me myself, back from the darkness of that world I came from.”

Ava was speechless. She had no right to try and argue against Iris and she knew it. She had grown up in what she had called a rough life, but now she knew that was a lie. Iris was the one who had had a rough life. Now she chose to live her life as a baby for a woman who loved her as one. It was still fucked up, and it was still wrong, but Ava had no right to tell Iris that.

Maybe I will go see Tiffany.

Ava got up feeling dejected and tired. As she walked away she felt a hand on her wrist pull her back. She felt her body fall backwards as her padded bottom squished into the ground. Her back fell against Iris who held her in a tight hug.

“Thanks for listening. I know you're angry and I know you want to go home, but consider where you came from.”

Ava got up and turned towards Iris, “I came from a place where I was an adult. Where I had friends and family. I’m going home.”

Iris looked sad, but nodded her head, “If you really want to, I’ll tell you everything I know.”

Ava smiled back at the girl, “Thanks. That means a lot.”

• Like 11
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 36&37 Posted 2/15/21)

Nicole is really bad and I think Ava just got Hector and Tiffany in really big trouble. I'm excited to see what happens next.
I find it completely understandable that people like Iris find their current situation better than their previous life.
Maybe Ava should be exposed to a little hypnosis for her own health and comfort, even if it's just so much that she understands and accepts that she can't get out of there. She has heard, especially now repeatedly, how bad it could be.
And what is L.A.F.R.?

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Nicole is really bad and I think Ava just got Hector and Tiffany in really big trouble. I'm excited to see what happens next.
I find it completely understandable that people like Iris find their current situation better than their previous life.
Maybe Ava should be exposed to a little hypnosis for her own health and comfort, even if it's just so much that she understands and accepts that she can't get out of there. She has heard, especially now repeatedly, how bad it could be.
And what is L.A.F.R.?

She definitely needs an attitude adjuster. Maybe a permanent one. As far as L.A.F.R. goes. It's from another amazing author on this message board who I have respect for. Maybe they would like to to link their works, or maybe they already have above this message. Ava is supposed to not know who they are and this will come up later in the story. For the readers though it stands for Littles Against Forced Regression and its a terrorist cell bent on little liberation.

10 minutes ago, kerry said:

Wow. This went unexpectedly to pretty dark places in both dimensions. I hope Ava figures out that things are really not as bad as they seem.

Looking back, it is kind of dark going both ways. However, I took it differently while writing. Nicole represents the darkness out their that Ava is able to avoid with the people around her looking out for her, but Iris represents accepting her place. Not giving up, but accepting the good in her life without focusing on the bad. She's going to heavily influence Ava going forward.

22 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

As far as L.A.F.R. goes. It's from another amazing author on this message board who I have respect for. Maybe they would like to to link their works, or maybe they already have above this message. Ava is supposed to not know who they are and this will come up later in the story. For the readers though it stands for Littles Against Forced Regression and its a terrorist cell bent on little liberation.

?

• Like 1

Oh is L.A.F.R. the organization from Seems too Good from Sofia? 

Oh then it knows which one it is. 

I'm really curious to see what happens next. She really needs to tell Hector. Hopefully he will listen. That's always a problem with Amazons, listening.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Oh is L.A.F.R. the organization from Seems too Good from Sofia? 

Oh then it knows which one it is. 

I'm really curious to see what happens next. She really needs to tell Hector. Hopefully he will listen. That's always a problem with Amazons, listening.

Yup. You nailed it. I just reread BabySofia's story so the group was fresh in my mind. If you guys have a chance and you haven't already, please go read her content. She links her stories in her messages and they are almost all long ended and with satisfying scenes throughout. (Though I wish they were longer. Damnit Sofia stop tempting me with good content!)

9 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

It's not my fault I don't have enough to read to keep me too busy to write. ?

Okay fair enough. Then lets play a game. You tell me the three names of Hector's living siblings and I'll post another chapter today to keep you busy reading.

13 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

Okay fair enough. Then lets play a game. You tell me the three names of Hector's living siblings and I'll post another chapter today to keep you busy reading.

Bethany, Becks (Rebecca?), and Tyler?

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Bethany, Becks (Rebecca?), and Tyler?

BabySofia at it again. Even when she's not writing the content, she still forces the good stuff out. Looking through this chapter, its fitting that I post it now at lunch time. Enjoy!

Chapter 38: It’s Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Playing dolls with Iris was more informative than Ava could have hoped for. On occasion the two would have to play the part of mindless infants whenever a nanny got too close, but bit by bit Iris filled in what Ava didn’t know.

They started off with how the two got there. For the most part all littles they saw were natives, but the elites of this world really wanted the portal littles. Something about “Saving a poor little from a terrible dimension” made them like designer dogs with specific pedigrees.

Of those portal littles, most were brought here intentionally. The others, however, were a horror story. Being ripped atom by atom apparently wrecked your body and some didn’t make it. It was a rare happenstance and even seemed to predate the Amazons ability to use portals themselves.

The Ah-Ha moment came to Ava, “That’s why there are so many influences from our world. They must have gotten a greek little way back when… or something.”

Iris shrugged, “Maybe. I dunno. A lot of bigs actually like the stuff we bring over from our world. Christmas is huge around here. Same with Halloween.”

Iris then described how after they come through the portal, most littles are “fixed”. If their new parents want surgery done to alter their physical appearance; hair color, weight, scar tissue, then it was most likely done at the onset. Ava was once again horrified by the disfigurements these giants could perform on littles, but what really shocked her was the sex change.

“So like. A boy can completely become a girl, and then even have kids as a girl? Wow. How does that even work?”

“I don’t know. Mommy does work with it at her job, but we don’t talk about it. I just hear bits and pieces. You shouldn’t be so surprised though. A few littles in here aren’t the same. Bobby said that he used to have red hair before, but his Daddy wanted him to have black hair like him. He also was missing an arm.”

“No way.” Ava looked over at Bobby and tried to discern which arm was new. After a few minutes of trying, she couldn’t even slightly tell. “So they like what, have a cure for everything here?”

Iris thought for a second before shaking her head, “There are some things they can’t fix, but those nanomachines can pretty much change cells to be whatever they want. Make cancer cells normal, change DNA from a boy to a girl, and apparently grow new tissue.”

Ava pulled her sock down so that she could look at her ankle. Sure enough the scar she had had as an actual child was gone. She shuddered to think what else they “fixed” but thus far she hadn’t recognized anything, so hopefully it was all good.

Next they talked about what she might be able to do going forward. Thinking about the clerks at the stores she was curious if there was some way for littles to be actual adults. Iris told her that she saw littles acting like adults all the time, however, a few times, she had watched as one was stripped of those rights and whisked off to a nursery.

“What about portal littles, or a little here that has been taken? Is there any chance we could be released?”

“Yeah. I knew a little who’s mommy let him grow up. But why would you want that?”

“To grow up?”

“Yeah. You’ve got food, housing, toys, and all the love you could want. Sure there are some parts that suck.” Iris gestured towards the room they were in, “But who has a perfect life? Do you honestly want to go through the daily grind in a world where everyone around you is at least double your height? Where one day, you could be picked up and taken to a life that could be infinitely more tortuous than what you have now?”

“That’s just… too dark.” Ava felt the creeping feeling of dread once more. “I don’t want to give up on adult life. Not yet.”

“Have you given this life a chance?”

“No. And I’m not going to either.” Ava was firm and Iris seemed to relent for now.

The silence in the air was awkward until Ava once again bugged Iris for answers. She wanted to know who Hector was. She knew he was part of some huge family business. One big enough to terrify local business owners, but she didn’t really know the details.

“I’ve been over with Tiffany a few times, and Mommy says he’s really important. Apparently his dad helped design a lot of the robotics we use today and him and his siblings work for that company now.” Iris frowned in concentration. “I remember something about metallic muscle strands being what Mr. Westfield… Hector works with. But I don’t know what that is.”

“But like how big is the company?”

“Hmmmm. Like something you’d see everywhere. What was the company that Bill Gots made?”

Ava felt her blood turn cold, “Gates? You mean Bill Gates?”

“Yeah… I think.”

If this guy is part of something as big as Microsoft. He’s not just rich. He’s untouchable rich. Jesus.

“Okay everyone. Lunch time.”

Ava watched as all the littles gathered around the tables in the playroom as the nannies passed out snacks. Even Iris got up and toddled towards the ruckus. “We can talk later. I’m hungry.”

Making her way over to Tiffany and her group Ava sat down on the colorful plastic chair.

“You sure look like you were having a fun time with Iris.”

Ava looked down at the plate in front of her. Cut triangles of sandwich and a few chips. “Yeah. She’s… nice. Um. Tiffany. Is this stuff safe to eat?”

Tiffany looked perplexed by the question, “Yeah. It’s safe. They may treat us like babies, but they wouldn’t poison us.”

“Safe safe. As in no little additive?” Ava had already been down this path.

Tiffany looked down at the sandwiches, “I don’t think so. The sandwiches are good, but not that good.”

Tiffany began to join her friends as they stuffed their faces. Each of them going at it with less grace then would be expected of their actual ages, but not crazy like last night. Many Mmmms and yumms were heard around the room and Ava decided to try a bit. As she raised the triangle to her mouth something caught her eye.

Off to the side helping one of the toddlers put the food in his mouth was Nicole. Rather than paying full attention to what she was doing, instead she was looking directly at Ava with that same sadistic smile.

Ava looked down at her sandwich. Bread, peanut butter, jelly, and then bread. To her right she saw Tiffany and the gang eating the same thing. Across the table however, it looked like those littles had ham and cheese? Looking around to the other tables, she also noticed a lack of peanut butter/jelly sandwiches.

Oh, shit.

“What’s wrong baby Ava?” The sickly sweet voice on her neck sent shivers down her spine.

Nicole's eyes met her own. “I made those sandwiches special just for you and your friends. Aren’t you hungry?”

Ava felt her voice crack, “No, nanny. I’m not hungry.”

Nicole put her hand to her check in mock disappointment, “Oh no. That’s not good. Good girls eat their lunch that nanny made for them.” Reaching down, Nicole softly grabbed the hand Ava was holding the sandwich in and began pushing it towards the little’s mouth. “Just a few bites for nanny.”

A harsh whisper from her right got her looking towards Tiffany, “Ava, eat the sandwich. If you don’t eat, they’ll just force feed you.”

Nicole’s glare moved over to Tiffany, “Now Tiffany, you shouldn’t speak with your mouth full. That’s not good manners young lady. And it’s not nice to say force feed. We just make it easier for babies who need help with their food. Now. Go back to eating your own food, while I get Ava situated.”

Ava hadn’t seen Tiffany so scared before. She had always helped Ava avoid trouble, but it looked like Nicole was too much for even her.

What is in this? Holy shit. She wouldn’t regress me? Can they even do that with just food? Tiffany and the others don’t look like mindless idiots. What if it’s delayed?

“Last chance baby Ava. Are you gonna be a good girl,” The sandwich was pressed into her clenched lips and the insides smeared across them. Ava could smell the peanut butter/jelly mix and nothing else. “Or do I need to get a feeder pacifier?”

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Ava opened her mouth and the sandwich was slid in. Nicole didn’t just stop with the tip. As the entire thing was slowly pushed in. Ava felt her cheeks puff out and the squishy contents mush into her face. Not all of it could fit and what was left outside was wiped into her face as the sandwich was pushed behind her palm.

“Chew.”

Ava began chewing, but the rest of the sandwich wasn’t pulled away. It smeared across her chin and cheeks as she tried to condense what was in her mouth.

“Now, swallow.”

It was a big bite and Ava felt herself nearly choking as she managed to swallow. Once it had finally made its way down a choke left her lips as her hand and sandwich was thankfully pulled away allowing her to breath.

Quickly she found the straw of a juicebox thrust in her face as Nicole continued to feed her, “Awww. Did someone eat too fast? Drink up baby girl.”

Ava took big sips from the pre-packaged box. Looking around, she was relieved to see that the other children at the other tables all seemed to have the same box. It was just the food she had to worry about now.

“Are you going to be a big girl and eat the rest on your own? If you’re too little, nanny can always help feed you the rest.”

Ava turned in her seat and quickly shook her head, “No, nanny. I’ll be a big girl and eat the rest on my own. I promise.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, nanny. I’m super duper sure!”

Nicole looked around the room, “Okaaaay. If you say so. I’ll keep an eye out though so if you need help,” Nicole bent over and hissed in her ear, “I’ll be right over to fix you.”

Ava felt her breath return as Nicole made her way to some other children. Ava noted that she was much less harsh with them, opting to treat them as actual children. Why was she so different?

Bobby bent forward and got Ava’s attention, “Hey. What the hell did you do to piss her off?”

Remembering Nicole's words Ava shuddered. Even without the woman next to her she could feel her presence. If she talked, Nicole would know. “I don’t know.”

Bobby sat back in his seat. “Whatever. Maybe she’s just got it out for portal littles.” He took a bit of the sandwich, “Wish she’d leave us out of it though.”

Looking down at her dish Ava grimaced. She knew Nicole wouldn’t make an idle threat. She picked up the mushed sandwich bits and began eating, praying whatever was in this was mild. “Speaking of portal littles, why isn’t Iris with us?”

Monica made a motion with her hand and pointed over to the direction of a rocking chair. Following her hand, Ava saw that in the rocker was a giant cradling Iris, feeding her a bottle of what looked like milk.

“What is she doing?”

Monica swallowed her last bite and grimaced. “Iris’s mom wants her only on breast milk.”

“Oh god.”

Looks like Iris really is all into this world and the baby treatment.

The eqyptian child soldier turned adult baby looked down right content nursing a bottle of actual breast milk. Ava shuddered. Looking down at her own plate she wondered if she was that much better off.

Oh well. Better get this over with.

• Like 9
  • YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Chapter 36&37&38 Posted 2/15/21)
17 minutes ago, YourDiapersCute said:

BabySofia at it again. Even when she's not writing the content, she still forces the good stuff out.

?

Wonder what the sandwich is going to force out... I have a feeling it's going to be quite traumatic before Hector saves the two girls. 

• Like 1

1. if you are so enthusiastic about Sofia I would just like to point out that there is a new story on Wattpad.

2. i have written it elsewhere more than once but as someone who had psychology in school and training i would like to have amazons like Nicole to talk to and know what is going on in their heads.

3. no matter what Nicole does with Ava and her friend it can't be permanent because she would be more than in danger to do something with the little ones against the will of the parents. At least I hope so

• YourDiapersCute changed the title to Little Conditions (Q/A posted 8/16/21)