LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alterations (Diaper Dimension Tale) - Exchanged Book 3 (Revised 2020)

28 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I bet at least one of them secretly wears diapers for pleasure after their stay in the Little dorm, especially if they had a Nest mother that took too much interest during diaper changes. Or one that likes to help littles enjoy and want their diapers because I bet they would do the same to the Bigs in their care as well. I love this 

I think that's definitely a possibility. Looking at the original tale there was definitely a TBDL crowd shown. I would presume there would be college students and adult ABDLs too in their population.

9 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I think that's definitely a possibility. Looking at the original tale there was definitely a TBDL crowd shown. I would presume there would be college students and adult ABDLs too in their population.

I actually commesioned a story called Fair is Fair that is set in the Unfair DD universe. It's on his patreon which I'm a huge fan of his lol. It's about an Amazon woman getting the diaper punishment from her boss and finds out that she actually enjoys it and begs her boss to continue the treatment. I've commesioned a part two of it that hasn't been written yet. But it explores that concept a bit more. Since most DD stories are focused on the Littles I wanted one more focused on an Amazon, but it's more for smut then anything because I can't afford some lengthy novel nor does he have any openings to write one lol. 

I'm actually very excited that you're writing one from a Mids perspective since I've only come across a very few stories focused on them and those were actually captions.

14 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I actually commesioned a story called Fair is Fair that is set in the Unfair DD universe. It's on his patreon which I'm a huge fan of his lol. It's about an Amazon woman getting the diaper punishment from her boss and finds out that she actually enjoys it and begs her boss to continue the treatment. I've commesioned a part two of it that hasn't been written yet. But it explores that concept a bit more. Since most DD stories are focused on the Littles I wanted one more focused on an Amazon, but it's more for smut then anything because I can't afford some lengthy novel nor does he have any openings to write one lol. 

I'm actually very excited that you're writing one from a Mids perspective since I've only come across a very few stories focused on them and those were actually captions.

I read it and enjoyed it... I actually was just thinking I need to re-read that one again!

There have been a couple from Mid perspectives, but I agree not many. I think the longest one I know of is Sanctuary, and it's still a short. This new one is definitely long! I keep having a couple of extra chapters popping up every now and then, so I think it's going to be about 42 chapters and an epilogue as of right now. Just finished writing chapter 23 a bit ago... Sitting at 65k words right now, so I'm guessing it'll end up being about the length of Seems. (Definitely not Exchanged length!) 

I'm hoping by the end of it I'll have addressed the Mids status pretty well. I'm also diving into quite a few things ethically and legally that I'm excited by. 

Looking forward to that part two!

11 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I read it and enjoyed it... I actually was just thinking I need to re-read that one again!

There have been a couple from Mid perspectives, but I agree not many. I think the longest one I know of is Sanctuary, and it's still a short. This new one is definitely long! I keep having a couple of extra chapters popping up every now and then, so I think it's going to be about 42 chapters and an epilogue as of right now. Just finished writing chapter 23 a bit ago... Sitting at 65k words right now, so I'm guessing it'll end up being about the length of Seems. (Definitely not Exchanged length!) 

I'm hoping by the end of it I'll have addressed the Mids status pretty well. I'm also diving into quite a few things ethically and legally that I'm excited by. 

Looking forward to that part two!

Yeah I read sanctuary as well and till your story it was my favorite one on Mids lol.

Part 2 of Fair is Fair will be from the boss's perspective and I have several more parts planned. Which when I commissioned the first one I didn't plan on anymore then I thought hey what about an epilogue, but then I wanted so much to go into to it that I couldn't get them all in so many words or focus on any of them so I thought of how to do it and after talking to the writer I decided on more parts. I decided to call it parts instead of chapters because chapters usually have an ending while using parts I can always leave an opening to keep adding to it over time if myself, my pocketbook and the author decides to lol.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I have a thought about a new story down the line Amanda and Fred fostering there baby grandson going to Emerson, so cool to see the changes after 20 years.

Might be, but honestly I don't know that I'll take things that far. I'm actually thinking In-Between may be my last DD tale for at least a while. 

• 5 months later...
6 hours ago, twentyfifth said:

That was incredible,  gripping and beautiful.  Thank you so much for writing and sharing it!  ❤

Thank you for the comment! I'm glad you enjoyed it! ?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

? No tickle! 

You know what you did republishing your cliffhangers. I'm pretty sure your diaper dimension  stories have as many cliffhangers as diapers, if not possibly more!. Which is almost as odd and  weird as I'm done done adulating series is not a dystopia. :)

• Haha 1
  • 2 months later...

Finished reading your stuff on Wattpad and wanted to drop a line here too. Loved reading all of your works. Even if you did torture with the cliffhangers! I wished I could have followed along real time as you were writing posting, but I am thankful I found your works and got to binge read.

3 hours ago, littlepinkdargon said:

Finished reading your stuff on Wattpad and wanted to drop a line here too. Loved reading all of your works. Even if you did torture with the cliffhangers! I wished I could have followed along real time as you were writing posting, but I am thankful I found your works and got to binge read.

Thank you! I appreciate your kind words! Hopefully my next work will be something you can follow along as I post it! (Sometime late Spring I'm guessing)

4 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Thank you! I appreciate your kind words! Hopefully my next work will be something you can follow along as I post it! (Sometime late Spring I'm guessing)

I look forward to it! Your works introduced me to the DD, so I'm in the deep end reading what I'm finding. And thanks for putting up with all my random comments.

7 hours ago, littlepinkdargon said:

Yeah she is very naughty with all the cliffhangers. She should get put in timeout at every one at a minimum. Maybe this year she get coal from santa for being super naughty and a spanking from Krampus to try and curb her rampent naughtyness :)

24 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Yeah she is very naughty with all the cliffhangers. She should get put in timeout at every one at a minimum. Maybe this year she get coal from santa for being super naughty and a spanking from Krampus to try and curb her rampent naughtyness :)

?

I'm not that naughty... I'm on the nice list I tell you! I didn't leave anyone hanging at the end of my stories, and finished them all! I deserve stuffies, not spankies... ?

26 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Mmhmm, def on the naughty list. So. Many. Timeouts. I guess she can have one super soft stuffie because of the great stories.

48 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

?

I'm not that naughty... I'm on the nice list I tell you! I didn't leave anyone hanging at the end of my stories, and finished them all! I deserve stuffies, not spankies... ?

You keep putting cliffhangers into your stories despite many your readers not liking them. You clearly take pride in your work which full stuff designed to torment your readers. That pride is a sin. Which is naughty list stuff. So you get coal and some switches for your parents to spank you with or maybe krampus might skip the middleman and spank your super naughty  bottom itself. :)

44 minutes ago, littlepinkdargon said:

Mmhmm, def on the naughty list. So. Many. Timeouts. I guess she can have one super soft stuffie because of the great stories.

She does write good stories but despite knowing many of her readers dislike cliffhangers she does not stop using them in her newer works Which is naughty cause nobody is forcing her to write and share them. She enjoys writing and sharing stuff which is designed to annoy her readers which is very naughty and should not be rewarded. :)

15 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

You keep putting cliffhangers into your stories despite many your readers not liking them. You clearly take pride in your work which full stuff designed to torment your readers. That pride is a sin. Which is naughty list stuff. So you get coal and some switches for your parents to spank you with or maybe krampus might skip the middleman and spank your super naughty  bottom itself. :)

She does write good stories but despite knowing many of her readers dislike cliffhangers she does not stop using them in her newer works Which is naughty cause nobody is forcing her to write and share them. She enjoys writing and sharing stuff which is designed to annoy her readers which is very naughty and should not be rewarded. :)

True true, we shouldn't rewards brats...(kidding please don't hate me BabySophia). I think she's rewarded by us reading the stories, and it's not like we're going to stop reading them. Maybe it's best to give in a little and offer a small something. Like only corner time. And coal.

8 minutes ago, littlepinkdargon said:

True true, we shouldn't rewards brats...(kidding please don't hate me BabySophia). I think she's rewarded by us reading the stories, and it's not like we're going to stop reading them. Maybe it's best to give in a little and offer a small something. Like only corner time. And coal.

No more writing if I only get coal... ?

23 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Hmmph! I can't write without cliffhangers! They're like the icky veggies on the plate - you have to eat them with the dessert! I get in more trouble for not eating the veggies...

9 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Hmmph! I can't write without cliffhangers! They're like the icky veggies on the plate - you have to eat them with the dessert! I get in more trouble for not eating the veggies...

OKay, but we said coal and time out. You can have a beanie baby.

I have to eat the veggies first or they just stay there and that could lead to trouble.

My paqrents had a garden full of fresh veggies. Salads made

17 minutes ago, littlepinkdargon said:

OKay, but we said coal and time out. You can have a beanie baby.

I have to eat the veggies first or they just stay there and that could lead to trouble.

Silly two of you. I  love salads and fersh crunchy  veggies always have :) in elemtenary school i was the only  person who did not ignore salad bar. I used it daily :)

34 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Silly. Nobody is making you write cliffhangers :)