• Leo - July 23rd - August 22nd
    • Virgo - August 23rd - September 22nd
    • Libra - September 23rd - October 23rd
    • Scorpio - October 24th - November 21st
    • Sagittarius - November 22nd - December 21st
    • Capricorn - December 22nd - January 19th
    • Aquarius - January 20th - February 18th
    • Pisces - February 19th - March 20th

I know there is a topic about starsigns in the 'Rest Of Your Life' forum, but I thought that if there was a poll, then it would be easier to keep track of how many people were which starsign, and then to see whether there is any one starsign that is more popular amongst the ABDL's and other people on this site than any others.

I did look through the other polls to see if there was one that was the same or similar to this one, but couldn't find anything. So if there is one there, and I missed it, then I apologise for repeating the poll.

Oh, and I included the dates of birth which each star sign includes, just in case anyone doesn't know their star sign.

In an odd scientific note these star signs date back to ancient babalyon, and since that time due to stellar drift each sign has moved one place forward. So if your sign doesn't really seem to suit you it may be that you are better suited to the one, a month forward of your current sign.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Wacky qwazy moody Sagittarian here :P Born December 17th, i was also born in the year of the Pig, from the Chinese zodiac, which I find to be very interesting and accurate for personality traits. :D

qwack

(don't ask why a Pig qwacks like a duck) :P

I'm a sagittarius. born december 3rd, the same day as Ozzy :band:

I'll make that a Hattrick! :P

And I'll give you "wacky" and "crazy" (witness Ozzy) :screwy: But "moody" - Moi?

I'm a woman, and I don't even recognise the mood-swings thing that's often attributed to us!

Are you really moody square duck? I didn't know that was supposed to be a Sagittarian trait?

D :huh: lly

Ah...well if that's the criterion, square_duck, then I confess I must be "moody."

But I've always thought that 'moodiness' was short-term sudden changes of mood i.e. up and down from hour to hour, day to day.

I think I've run the full gamut of 'on the floor ' to 'flying high' many times over the years, but each phase has been over some length of time, not rapidly and ever-changing from day to day.

I'm not sure I've explained myself very well here, but I'm trying to say that I've never thought I might be considered "moody" - until now, that is.

D :huh: lly

Ahh yes I'm an aquarius, that fits, I lke wearing a constantly wet diaper, and I do, not because I have to, but because I like to, most of my day.

Even when I change, it isn't long before I'm soaked again....Like right now and for the rest of the evening.

• 1 month later...
Guest Katharsys

Mmmmm, time for input from a Scorpio it seems.

Our Bad Side: cunning, suspicion, compulsiveness, aggressiveness, jealousy, tenacious, unreliability, deviousness, paranoia, mistrusting, competitiveness, cruelty, manipulative, quick-tempered, possessiveness, obsessive, angry and controlling...ummm...yup that is all of them :)

Our Good Side: passionate, powerful, penetrating, intense, determined, compelling, purposeful, keenly perceptive, brave, deep, complex, analytical, inquisitive, sensual, resourceful, ambitious, magnetic, hypnotic, creative, intriguing, profound, loyal, supportive, protective, generous, humble, quiet, and encompassing.

Likes: Mystery, secrets, privacy, loyalty, passion, strength, being acknowledged, integrity, willpower, strategy.

Dislikes: deceit, apathy, being questioned, excessive compliments, easily tempered, insincerity, embarrassment, passivity.

Recommendations for professions: police officer, detective, soldier, musician, psychologist, doctor, surgeon, lawyer.

The listed preferences of music are about right as well: Classical, Electronic Trance, Dance Music, R&B.

(all information taken from: Wikipedia)

Good thing I am a cynic and take it with a grain of salt, otherwise I would be worried that there was a conspiracy here :P I am told this defines me to a T by wiccan friends who know these things...