LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reactions

Is there a way I can see who reacted to my posts?  I get a thumbs up every so often, and when I see it in my notifications, it says “Someone reacted”.  I’m a little bit curious. Am I not doing something right, is there a process?

I'm not sure that would be such a good idea.  Sometimes you get a "Thanks" (Trophy) or a like, but sometimes someone posts something very disturbing or just totally nuts and people can react with a "Sad" or "Confused" reaction.  Not sure it would be such a good idea for people to know just who it was that gave them a "Sad" or "Confused" reaction.  That could start something that might not end well.

7 hours ago, astrodiaper said:

Is there a way I can see who reacted to my posts?  I get a thumbs up every so often, and when I see it in my notifications, it says “Someone reacted”.  I’m a little bit curious. Am I not doing something right, is there a process?

@astrodiaper

You Can see what reaction was given, and by whom. To do that, cick your username then "profile" , and it will show you something like: 

[icon] ~Brian~ Reacted to a post: "Suppository Repository"  (In this case, the Title is made up for the purposes of the example.  The [icon] is a picture of the icons you see when you look at the posting and it has heart, or a trophy or a confused or whatever it is.)

Brian 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I'm not sure that would be such a good idea.  Sometimes you get a "Thanks" (Trophy) or a like, but sometimes someone posts something very disturbing or just totally nuts and people can react with a "Sad" or "Confused" reaction.  Not sure it would be such a good idea for people to know just who it was that gave them a "Sad" or "Confused" reaction.  That could start something that might not end well.

Oh' I dunno That way, I know who to go punning for

17 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@astrodiaper

You Can see what reaction was given, and by whom. To do that, cick your username then "profile" , and it will show you something like: 

[icon] ~Brian~ Reacted to a post: "Suppository Repository"  (In this case, the Title is made up for the purposes of the example.  The [icon] is a picture of the icons you see when you look at the posting and it has heart, or a trophy or a confused or whatever it is.)

Brian 

This is what I get in my notifications, no pics or any info.  That has been the case for a while. I tried looking under my profile, and didn’t find where else to look  

@rustypins  I see where there is potential for abuse, much like any forum nowadays  This is more like a passing curiosity  In the long run, I suppose a like may not matter  

4F5EE801-E5CC-46AE-8229-DFA9BE2A89EB.thumb.png.a7790d1f8a81c4a01ff457efa5e91e16.png

On 11/1/2020 at 3:22 AM, astrodiaper said:

This is what I get in my notifications, no pics or any info.  That has been the case for a while. I tried looking under my profile, and didn’t find where else to look  

@rustypins  I see where there is potential for abuse, much like any forum nowadays  This is more like a passing curiosity  In the long run, I suppose a like may not matter  

4F5EE801-E5CC-46AE-8229-DFA9BE2A89EB.thumb.png.a7790d1f8a81c4a01ff457efa5e91e16.png

@astrodiaper

The way that these reactions are displayed on screen will depend on whether or not you use the browser or you use a tablet or a phone to access the reactions.  The displayed reaction that I used as an example was based on using my mac - and Firefox, and then Clicking Username>Profile to display it.  If you are using a phone or a tablet, what you see would be correct.  I also check my Notification panel, and use my trackpad and mouse to scroll up and down as well - So, it may differ for people, depending on what device(s) are used.

Brian

For me they show up right on the "Actiity" column of my profile. I do not have to do a thing

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@astrodiaper

The way that these reactions are displayed on screen will depend on whether or not you use the browser or you use a tablet or a phone to access the reactions.  The displayed reaction that I used as an example was based on using my mac - and Firefox, and then Clicking Username>Profile to display it.  If you are using a phone or a tablet, what you see would be correct.  I also check my Notification panel, and use my trackpad and mouse to scroll up and down as well - So, it may differ for people, depending on what device(s) are used.

Brian

That makes sense.  Cool. Thank you.