LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cannot attach photos anymore to posts, limit of 3.08 kB

• 2 weeks later...

@DailyDi@kinkygaybottom

I do not know if this is related or not, but when I try to upload anything, it HAS to be Uploaded to DD, and I CANNOT link it in a posting as a picture.  The file is like 3.02MB, and it won't allow me to even add that to our galleries.  This makes me think that there is something that I am either doing wrong, or something that is MISSING in the uploader. 

I don't know if it matters how BIG a photo or upload is if the file is coming from my /var/www/html/image/baker7/ directory, because I am not using DD resources to upload the file, and its NOT in violation of any rules, as it is Me.  However, I don't know if the default setup requires you to upload files as attachments?  I THINK there is a way to ulpoad the file. 

Any thoughts?

Brian

3 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi@kinkygaybottom

I do not know if this is related or not, but when I try to upload anything, it HAS to be Uploaded to DD, and I CANNOT link it in a posting as a picture.  The file is like 3.02MB, and it won't allow me to even add that to our galleries.  This makes me think that there is something that I am either doing wrong, or something that is MISSING in the uploader. 

I don't know if it matters how BIG a photo or upload is if the file is coming from my /var/www/html/image/baker7/ directory, because I am not using DD resources to upload the file, and its NOT in violation of any rules, as it is Me.  However, I don't know if the default setup requires you to upload files as attachments?  I THINK there is a way to ulpoad the file. 

Any thoughts?

Brian

Your quota is set to unlimited, so its not that, it has to be the size of the files themselves.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...

I have a problem, I haven't been able to add any pictures to my MM, I have been talking with a couple members, they can send me photos and I get the same message every time. excess max file size 184.800KB. I don't have any pics, even iPhone pic's are 3 times the size. Is there a reason I am blocked from sending pictures to a member ??

Thanks for any help. Do I need to make donations ? to send photos on MM 

I am disabled, and can't afford much. I have donated but it's beed a while sorry.

• 1 month later...
On 1/10/2021 at 4:45 PM, foreverdl said:

I have a problem, I haven't been able to add any pictures to my MM, I have been talking with a couple members, they can send me photos and I get the same message every time. excess max file size 184.800KB. I don't have any pics, even iPhone pic's are 3 times the size. Is there a reason I am blocked from sending pictures to a member ??

Thanks for any help. Do I need to make donations ? to send photos on MM 

I am disabled, and can't afford much. I have donated but it's beed a while sorry.

You are at 99% of your upload quota. Let me see if I can jiggle a few megs free.

7 hours ago, DailyDi said:

You are at 99% of your upload quota. Let me see if I can jiggle a few megs free.

Hi, how do I find my limits for upload? and is it my upload or when someone uploads to my Messages? Sorry to ask what may be dumb questions but I was not able to figure it out.