LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My first time at work! Was fantastic

I am a self employed software developer, a year ago I wrote software, and so far have over 20 customers, they are professional managers, using my tool to manage their site.

From time to time, I swing by and just give each customer a hug, my software pretty much looks after itself, apart from the occasional bug, its great.

Suffering PTSD, getting to customers is never easy.

Since finding diapers, WOW.

Today was the first day, three customers to go and see in London, all very professional, and there I was, wrapped in chastity, then over the top a Diaper, over the top of that a snappy popper fixing tee-shirt, fixed in the crotch.

It was bloody amazing, and for the first 2 and a half hours I didn't need a wee, but loved my diaper when I did.

My hubby was amazed just how relaxed I was going in and out of London, no stress, a new me, a new much more relaxed me.

And today a customer handed me a bottle of Prosecco as a thanks for my software, that was a very nice hug.

Today was a very very good day, so good, we came home, changed and went back in to London for supper at a Mexican restaurant and again, very relaxed me in my ABU Little Pawz, happy, content, safe.

4A9DDBC5-F565-4397-B54C-AB52CD3518CC.jpeg

IMG_1672.jpeg

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, LittleAmytheil said:

That's wonderful to hear!  It sounds like they're working as a perfect anxiety aid to take the edge off of things.  Kind of like having your own personal hug when you're stressed/anxious.

Oh very much, as soon as they are on, my stress simply melts away, hubby loves it, loves the new relaxed me, was amazed at how calm I was all day yesterday.

Congratulations.  It’s certainly been my experience that (using reasonable discretion) nobody in a work environment is going to notice that you’re in a nappy: at least in IT.

For me it turned out that every immovable obstacle (so far at least) that would have prevented me living diapered turned out to be manageable on the day.  Some days were easier than others though.  A three day interstate business conference at a rural hipster eco-village devoid of rubbish bins and privacy tested my mettle…  Overall however, if your experience matches mine you’ll find that this can be done and, for whatever strange psychological wiring fault we all have, we are the calmer and happier for it.

Having support from your spouse would of course be completely awesome.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, oznl said:

Congratulations.  It’s certainly been my experience that (using reasonable discretion) nobody in a work environment is going to notice that you’re in a nappy: at least in IT.

For me it turned out that every immovable obstacle (so far at least) that would have prevented me living diapered turned out to be manageable on the day.  Some days were easier than others though.  A three day interstate business conference at a rural hipster eco-village devoid of rubbish bins and privacy tested my mettle…  Overall however, if your experience matches mine you’ll find that this can be done and, for whatever strange psychological wiring fault we all have, we are the calmer and happier for it.

Having support from your spouse would of course be completely awesome.

Was a great day, met up with hubby later, he had to go see a different customer, was nice to get home and change in to a fresh diaper

• 2 weeks later...

I work in an office setting so it's hard for me to wear at work. I have to be careful to wear certain outfits that hide the bulk. I sometimes do it about once a week, and I'm wearing pull-ups the rest of the time. 

10 hours ago, Mindylou said:

I work in an office setting so it's hard for me to wear at work. I have to be careful to wear certain outfits that hide the bulk. I sometimes do it about once a week, and I'm wearing pull-ups the rest of the time. 

I transitioned to diapers during the Christmas 2018 office closure.  I came back diapered and remained diapered.  I use a women's shaping panty to flatten out bulges somewhat.  I never attracted any kind of glance and yes, I was in an office setting.  I think if I was moving in and out of diapers day to day that *might* flag attention as my shape would change very slightly from one day to another.  Permanently diapered, nobody noticed a thing.  I kept an eye open for sideways glances for the first few days but zip, nadah, nothing...  A lot of this fear is in our heads.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Good thread. I'm just not sure when we go "back to normal" that a) I want to wear boxer shorts again and b) whether I could get away with wearing nappies. 

Since the first lockdown, in fact no, since before the first lockdown as I started working from home full time very early in March, I've worn nappies near 24/7 and I absolutely love it.  

However my normal office attire is a shirt and smart, but tight Levis.  I just don't see how I can rock up back at an office, even for 2 days a week in anything other than what I wore before.  Maybe I should change jobs .... but it's causing me stress well ahead of time and I honestly don't know how to handle it and what to do with it.  Sometimes I wish I preferred something simple like wearing women's underwear ... hey ho! 

14 minutes ago, BedWetMark said:

Good thread. I'm just not sure when we go "back to normal" that a) I want to wear boxer shorts again and b) whether I could get away with wearing nappies. 

Since the first lockdown, in fact no, since before the first lockdown as I started working from home full time very early in March, I've worn nappies near 24/7 and I absolutely love it.  

However my normal office attire is a shirt and smart, but tight Levis.  I just don't see how I can rock up back at an office, even for 2 days a week in anything other than what I wore before.  Maybe I should change jobs .... but it's causing me stress well ahead of time and I honestly don't know how to handle it and what to do with it.  Sometimes I wish I preferred something simple like wearing women's underwear ... hey ho! 

When I went back to nappies, I just bought a few pairs of dark pants one or two sizes larger at the waist than I'd normally get so they were a little looser.  Black denim is your friend in case of minor leaks.  The compression pant helps a HUGE amount too.  There are photos on Fetlife and you really can't tell.  I'd be surprised if too many people are going to look at your crotch back at the office after 10 months absence and even attempt to (let alone successfully)  calibrate what they see with millimeter precision to the shape of your crotch back in February 2020.

I would have thought such a "reset" period might be the perfect time to make the switch if that's what you want.

And you're right of course to the extent that there could be far less inconvenient kinks for us to have.  The thing is though, if you seriously are contemplating going 24/7, it's probably more than a simple fetish anyway...

18 minutes ago, oznl said:

And you're right of course to the extent that there could be far less inconvenient kinks for us to have.  The thing is though, if you seriously are contemplating going 24/7, it's probably more than a simple fetish anyway...

Absolutely - I think it always has been way beyond that for me and I do equate it to wanting to dress up women's clothing.  Back in 1999 we had a guy at work who announced he'd be coming in on Monday no longer as Jim (name changed) but as Jill (er, name changed).  And on Monday, he appeared dressed as Jill and everyone then used Jill as the name.

I always had some kind of envy with that.  But I've never been able to get my head around how to deal with what I want to wear and normal life, especially as most people don't understand the need to wear at night vs the desire to wear all the time .... and I can't explain it, sigh. 

i think you're right though, I'm overthinking, I don't think anyone will be crotch gazing as it'll be avoiding high fives, checking out everyone's "hilarious" looking masks, sanitising, coughing into elbows and meeting all the new hires we've made over the last year.  I think I'll be fine if I find a thinner nappy I feel happy with as I sit around all day in Tykables at the moment which are FAR from discreet.