LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Trip to Disneyland (Finished)

Part 1

‘London St. Pancras to Disneyland Paris Departing 11:04am - Check-In now open’ Cameron read as he glanced up at the information board while walking through the automatic doors. He was looking forward to going on his first holiday with his girlfriend Ellie after 3 tough years at University. As this was his first time abroad without any family with him, it made him feel like he was finally growing up and beginning a ‘normal’ life. What everyone else didn’t know was that this holiday would be anything but normal.

It had been just over 2 years since Cameron confessed to his girlfriend that he was ABDL. He’d known since he was a kid and had never been able to fully understand and accept what he was, but after meeting Ellie in his first year at Uni he couldn’t hide it any longer. After the initial shock Ellie grew to accept his fetish and in the last year she’s allowed him to indulge in the ABDL lifestyle and he has been wearing nappies on and off in private ever since, and she’s even began to enjoy her new role in their relationship. Cameron had worn nappies in public only a few times but once they had both finished University Ellie wanted to have a holiday where Cameron would be in nappies 24/7, as it meant they’d not bump into anyone they knew.

“Come on Cam get your bags up” she instructed as she lifted their large suitcase containing both of their clothes onto the conveyor belt. He took off his backpack and lifted the other smaller suitcase up, this one containing all of Cameron’s supplies for the 4 day trip, including a selection of Nappies and supplies. Cameron was nervous that the metal detector he had to walk though would go off and the station security would have to pat him down, giving away the fact he was wearing a Cuddlz Adult Nappy under his grey jogging bottoms. Luckily he got away with it and they both got through security without any problems. They entered the main departure lounge Cameron was thankful that it wasn’t too busy, it was around half full with mostly families and small children; they were going to Disneyland after all.

“Right Cam you go and sit over there and I’ll get us some breakfast, are you hungry?” Ellie asked him. “Starving, could I have a cinammon bun and a hot chocolate please?” Cameron replied, he is usually a very healthy eater but as he was on holiday he thought he’d treat himself. “Hmmm okay baby just this once though. Can you handle the bags?” she asked him moving her suitcase next to his. He nodded and she pecked him on the cheek before walking over to the cafe on the other side of the lounge.

Cameron pushed the two suitcases over to a sofa away from the other families and sat down, making sure to pull his Mickey Mouse hoodie down so the nappy poking out of his joggers wasn’t exposed. Ellie decided to choose what he wore on the holiday and chose clothes as childish as possible, giving the reason that most people at Disneyland would be dressed the same, although he had his doubts.

after few minutes Ellie came back with some drinks and breakfast for both of them as well as a carrier bag with some sweets for the train journey. “There you go baby, please try not to spill it on your lovely new jumper or I’ll have to buy a bib for you! How’s your nappy doing?” She asked. Cameron’s face went bright red and urgently looked around to see if anyone had heard her.

”Ellie please keep your voice down, I don’t want anyone to hear” he pleaded. “Oh come on Cam you know the rules for the next few days” she said as she sat down next to him. “I’m in charge on this trip and you’re my baby, and although I won’t go over the top when we’re in public I still want you to stay in the right headspace”. Ellie proceeded to lean over and feel around his crotch, and he quickly pushed his legs together and pushed her hands away, “Ellie stop someone will see!” She sat back and grabbed her coffee off the table, “still dry I think, and if you don’t stop with the attitude I’ll have to get your dummy out” she warned. This certainly put Cameron in his place and he soon went back on his phone and ate his breakfast in relative silence.

Half an hour later an announcement that the train had began boarding was played and they both moved over to the escalators to the platform. Cameron looked around at all of the kids excited to be going to Disneyland and wondered how many of them were wearing nappies just like him. Admittedly he was excited about the next few days, being able to fully indulge in his fantasy without having to be too worried about being seen by anyone he knew. Plus he absolutely loved Disneyland.

Due to the train being relatively quiet it wasn’t long until they were in their seats ready for the journey ahead. Cameron could only see a handful of families and a few couples in the carriage so he felt like he could relax. “Right Cam we’ll be on the train for a few hours so shall we get the iPad out and watch a film? I’m thinking to get us in the mood we watch a Disney film what do you say?” Ellie asked him. “Yes please! Can we watch The Lion King?” he replied. It was his favourite and he’d seen it hundreds of times and it always helped him get into his ABDL space. “Sure, put one of these in your ear and snuggle down” she said as she passed him one of the earphones. He leaned back in his seat and rested his head on Ellie’s shoulder.

About two thirds of the way into the film he felt the need to go to the toilet, and although he was slightly apprehensive he let began to let a stream of wee into his nappy. It was such a relief and he knew Ellie wouldn’t let him use the toilet so he thought he may as well make the most of the situation. Once he was done he looked down and saw that his crotch was considerably puffier than it was before, and the grey jogging bottoms didn’t exactly help.

The film soon finished and as he looked out the window and could tell he was in France. They were so engrossed in the film they hardly noticed the time and it wouldn’t be long until they reached Disneyland, and nearly on queue they heard an announcement that they’d soon be arriving. Cameron’s attention quickly turned to the state of his nappy and as he readjusted himself in his seat he could tell it was pretty wet. “Ellie” he said looking over at his girlfriend who was packing up the iPad and putting back in his backpack, “yes sweetie what is it?” She asked.

”Umm, I’ve...” before he could finish his sentence Ellie interrupted him. “Have you done a wee wee?” she enquired. Cameron saw her look down at his crotch, “oh dear certainly looks like it. We’ll be getting off soon so just hang in there and I’ll change you when we get to the hotel okay?” she said as she stroked his hair. Cameron thought about protesting but it was probably for the best, both of them trying to change his nappy in the cramped train toilets wouldn’t be the most comfortable experience.

As Cameron stared out the window he could see the top of the sleeping beauty castle and space mountain appear above the tree line. “We’ll wait until everyone else has got off so we can avoid the rush” Ellie said as the train pulled into the station. Cameron watched as the excited children piled off the train, and admittedly it did begin to hype him up a bit for the holiday.

”Right can you get the smaller suitcase and I’ll grab the big one” Ellie asked as she gestured under the seat where they’d placed the bag. As Cameron stood up he could see his puffed out backside in the reflection of the window, his wee on the journey had made his nappy considerably bigger and he began to get paranoid that people could tell he was wearing a nappy. Cameron began walking towards the vestibule as Ellie reached for the bigger suitcase in the above seat storage. As she did her handbag slipped from her shoulder slightly and was completely unaware that Cameron’s dummy, that she’d threatened him with at the station, had fallen onto the floor.

As they both walked towards the doors, she felt a tap on the shoulder and as she turned around, she saw a two women stood behind her holding Cameron’s baby blue dummy. “Excuse me, I think you dropped this” the woman said.

• Like 5

This is a really  cute start, I hope you update soon!

As a side note, it's nice to see a story using "britishisms" or whatever you want to call it. It's probably just because I grew up with them, and associate them more with early childhood ect, but a lot of the UK words like "nappy" "knickers" and "wee" feel way more abdl-ish and infantilizing than american equivalents..

Part 2

Ellie looked at the tall blonde haired woman and then looked down at her palm. She saw Cameron’s dummy and realised it must have fallen out of her bag as she reached for the suitcases. “Oh yes, thank you” she answered the woman politely.

”Is it for him?” The woman asked as she pointed down the aisle at Cameron who was making is way through the doors. “It’s just looking at his rear you can tell that he’s definitely padded underneath!” the woman joked. Ellie was gobsmacked and didn’t really know how to respond, they hadn’t even stepped on french soil yet and already they’d been busted.

”Ummm, yes it is, he’s got...” Ellie mumbled. “Don’t worry your secret is safe with me!” The woman interrupted. “This one here wears them too” she said as she grabbed the shoulders of the other red haired woman with her who was much shorter than her. Ellie could tell almost immediately that she must’ve been an ABDL like Cameron, she was wearing a pair of denim dungarees and a pink Minnie Mouse jumper and an obvious bulge in the crotch area. “Oh okay, we’ll I’d better be going” Ellie mumbled, trying to get away as quickly as possible. “Absolutely, Mickey and Minnie are waiting for us!” the woman peeped excitedly clearly aiming the sentence towards the other woman, “Lovely to meet you!”. Ellie simply grabbed the dummy out of her hand, smiled politely and turned around.

She rushed down the aisle and through the doors where she saw Cameron jumping out of the train and onto the platform. “Come on let’s get going!” He said excitedly. “Okay okay I’m coming” Ellie replied as she grabbed his hand and they made their way out of the station. They then hopped onto the shuttle bus that would take them to their hotel. As they sat down Ellie thought about the exchange she had on the train, thinking about how many other couples could perhaps be like her and Cameron behind closed doors and even considering how meeting others might actually help their own relationship.

‘Next stop Newport Bay Hotel’ the announcement bellowed throughout the bus. “Oooh that’s us” Ellie said as she playfully elbowed Cameron. “So are we quickly going to drop our bags off and head straight to the park then?” he asked, “we don’t have tickets for today sweetly so we’ll just have to relax in the hotel and maybe head out and get some food later, anyway I think there’s something else we have to deal with first” she winked at him, alluding to the current situation with his nappy. Cameron blushed as they both got off the bus towards the hotel reception.

They walked in and were met with a bustling foyer full of new arrivals just like them. “Right why don’t you go and sit down over there by the TV and I’ll get us all checked in” she told Cameron pointing at the sofas and chairs where some smaller kids were sat. “Okay don’t take too long though!” He replied as he began walking over and sat down on a sofa in front of the television. As he sat down a sudden urge to wee hit him and almost without thinking he let go as he felt the front of his nappy become warm again, knowing that the nappy he was wearing could still take one more wetting. It was becoming easier and easier to let go of his bodily functions the more he wore nappies and it was almost a non event to him now.

After about 10 minutes Ellie came over and gestured him towards the lifts. As he began walking over it was becoming clear that the nappy he was wearing was on its last legs as he now had a pretty obviously waddle. They got in the lift and went up to the floor their room was on. As he stepped out the lift Ellie noticed the current state of his nappy. “Oh Cam you’ve really made the most of that nappy haven’t you” she teased as she swatted him on the bum. “Oi” he said rather stunned by the swat, making Ellie giggle as they walked down the long empty hallway.

“Here we are, room 406” Ellie said as she put the electric key in the door. She opened it and they both pushed their bags into the centre of the room. “Right first things first let’s get that bag open so I can change that soggy nappy of yours” she exclaimed. Cameron opened their smaller suitcase revealing his supplies and then pulled out the large towel that was assigned as their changing mat, a bottle of baby powder and a rearz safari (his personal favourite). He then laid the towel out and jumped on top.

Ellie came over to him and helped him undress, once his jogging bottoms came off his soaking nappy was revealed. “Oof just in time by the looks of it, it’s even starting to whiff a bit as well” she said as she waved her hand in front of her nose. She then got to work on changing the nappy and getting a new one taped around his waste.

They both spent the rest of the afternoon unpacking and getting settled in. Once the evening came around they decided to venture into Disneyland’s shopping and restaurant complex, and they had both decided they wanted to give the rainforest cafe a go. As they arrived they noticed there was a queue outside to get in. “Hopefully it won’t be too long, we’ve got plenty of time anyway” she reassured Cameron, who was still slightly jumpy considering what he had on underneath his trousers. They joined the queue and a few minutes later they were close to the front. “Hey fancy seeing you here!” they both heard from behind them. Ellie turned around and saw it was the same woman she had the encounter with on the train.

“Oh hello, isn’t that a coincidence” Ellie said surprisingly. “I don’t think I ever got your names, I’m Sarah and this is Grace” she introduced herself. “Sorry how rude of me, I’m Ellie and this is my boyfriend Cameron” Ellie replied. “Cameron, Sarah helped me with my bags on the train while you were running off” Ellie teased, “yeah sorry about that, Hello” he waved at the pair.

“Say hello Grace...” Sarah nudged the woman next to her and Cameron’s attention was immediately perked by Grace, as she was dressed rather childishly even though she also seemed to be in her twenties like him. “Hi” she peeped quietly clearly very anxious, Cameron and Ellie greeted her in unison. “Didn’t expect to be a queue here! Maybe we could share a table to save some time?” Sarah proposed to the pair. Just before Cameron started giving an excuse not to Ellie replied “might be a good idea actually, we can get to all know each other a bit more!”. Ellie was thinking this may be a good opportunity to develop her relationship with Cameron by talking to a fellow ABDL/Mummy couple. on the other hand Cameron was blissfully unaware of Ellie’s intentions and was also a bit apprehensive about having a meal with two people they had only known for a matter of seconds, and was even a bit annoyed that their first evening on their holiday would be ruined by Sarah and Grace.

It wasn’t long until they managed to get a table. Cameron was in awe at the theming of the restaurant, surrounded by fake shrubbery and animatronic animals, it was great! “So have you guys been to Disneyland before?” Sarah enquired as they got seated at their table. “I came here before when I was a kid, but this is Cameron’s first time” Ellie replied, “how cute, this is our third time together isn’t it Gracey!” She said smiling at Grace, who just nodded in agreement.

”Phew it smells a bit in here doesn’t it. Grace you haven’t filled your nappy already have you? Ellie you might want to check Cameron’s nappy as well” Sarah suddenly said loudly. Cameron’s eyeballs almost flew out of their sockets in shock...

• Like 3

Part 3

“No!” Grace told Sarah pouting, denying that she had used her nappy. Cameron was frozen in his seat shocked by what he was seeing and hearing.

“Hmmm okay baby, well Cameron is it you?” Sarah turned and stared at him. He began to panic and felt almost light headed.

“What? I don’t know what you’re talking about?” he replied. His plan was to completely deny he wore nappies, but was confused as to how Sarah would even think that.

“Cam it’s okay she knows, and no Sarah the smell isn’t him” Ellie interjected.

“Maybe it’s another baby then. Yes Cameron it’s okay I’m aware of your umm, situation. Grace here is an adult baby just like you! Your mommy dropped her dummy out her bag earlier on the train and I helped her” Sarah explained. “I guessed it was for you because of how poofy your nappy was. If you know what you’re looking for you can tell a million miles away!” Cameron was shocked and pretty embarrassed by the revelation. He’d only ever told Ellie about his fetish and now all of a sudden some random woman is openly talking to him about it.

Cameron and Grace stayed completely silent throughout the whole meal out of embarrassment while Ellie and Sarah got to know each other, discussing their ‘babies’ amongst other things. Both of them locked eye contact a few times and once Grace even let out a little smile at him, but everything seemed quite awkward to him.

“Right we better get going, Grace will be due a change now and we need to have an early night ready for tomorrow!” Sarah said as the four of them walked out of the restaurant.

“Think we’ll need to do something similar, thank you for this evening I really enjoyed myself and so did Cameron, even though he was a bit quiet” Ellie responded as she put her arm around Cameron’s shoulder.

“It’s fine to be shy Cameron it’s hard to talk about it other people but your secrets safe with me” Sarah said winking at him. “Maybe you and Grace could even have a baby play date one day!”

With that the two couples parted way for the evening. Once they were far enough from each other Cameron burst into tears. “Oh what’s wrong sweety?” Ellie asked.

“What do you think? How could you tell some stranger about our secret?” he moaned through his tears.

“Don’t be silly Cam they are in the same position as us, and besides it might help us make our relationship stronger if we find out more about the ABDL lifestyle with some more experienced people” Ellie explained. Cameron didn’t even answer her and ignored her all the way until they were back in the hotel room, trying to calm himself down.

“Are you still not talking to me Mr. Grumpy?” Ellie teased as they both began to undress in preparation for getting ready for bed. Still no response from Cameron and as he bent over to untie his shoes Ellie gave him a playful slap on the bum. Cameron smiled knowing her couldn’t stay mad with her for the whole holiday. “Is that a little smile I see? Come on let’s get you all cosy and ready for bed” Ellie smiled.

Ellie helped Cameron strip down to just his nappy, which surprisingly was still dry, and picked his dinosaur onesie out of his suitcase as well as another item. “Cam because we are in a hotel and it’s not our bed I don’t want your nappy leaking I think you should wear this” she told him as she held up a pair of white plastic pants.

“Ellie do I have to? It’s too loud and uncomfortable plus I don’t wet the bed!” Cameron pleaded.

“No sorry, you’ve worn it with no problems before and I don’t want to explain to the hotel that my twenty something year old boyfriend’s nappy has leaked on the bed” Ellie snapped. That seemed to change his opinion and he was soon wearing the plastic pants over his nappy and under his onesie. Once Ellie was in her pyjamas they both got into bed and snuggled up, with Ellie even popping Cameron’s dummy into his mouth once drifted off to sleep.

Cameron was woken up the next morning by Ellie drying her hair with the hairdryer. He then suddenly remembered where he was and remembered that it was his first fully day at Disneyland, but was suddenly distracted by the dummy in his mouth. He didn’t remember having it when he went to sleep, realising Ellie must have slipped it in after he fell asleep.

“Morning sleepyhead” Ellie said, “come on get up there’s no time to waste, we’ve got to go and see Mickey!” Cameron jumped out of bed and let out a huge stretch. As he did he felt his bladder twitch realising he hadn’t wet himself in the night but was now pretty desperate for a wee.

“Ellie can you take my nappy off so I can use the toilet before we go?” he asked. After the meal last night he was feeling more self conscious than usual about his nappies. 

“You’re joking aren’t you? If you need the toilet you can go right now in front of me and then I’ll change you into a new one” she responded as she turned around in her seat to face Cameron, leaning forward to unbutton the crotch of his onesie. “Go on I’m waiting” she told him. Cameron accepted defeat as he separated his legs and let a heavy stream of wee gush into his nappy. It took at least a minute to fully empty his bladder and once he was done he could feel the the soggy material really drooping between his legs.

Ellie got up from her chair and cupped the nappy between his legs. “Wow you really needed to go didn’t you? I hope it’s just wee wee in there, turn around” she said as she grabbed his shoulders and turned him around. She then proceeded to pull back the top of his plastic pants and nappy and peer inside. “Okay big boy let’s get you ready” she said as she went over and got out all of Cameron’s supplies.

“I don’t want you asking me all day to use the toilet, because the answer will be no” Ellie told him as she untaped the wet nappy, “Anyway your nappy is going to help us get on as many rides as possible!”. Once he was changed into an ABU Super Dry Kids nappy Ellie helped him get dressed in a grey round neck jumper and a pair of blue jeans, which were really baggy and would help hide the nappy, even though Cameron hated wearing them. As they left the hotel room Cameron saw himself in the mirrror and thought he really did look like a child, and guessed that Ellie had chosen this outfit intentionally.

They joined the crowds of people making their may into the main Disneyland Paris park, and after a short time queuing they reached Main Street USA. “Cameron I’ve got us both a little surprise to help us fit in a bit” Ellie said as she pulled something out of her handbag. Cameron saw that it was a pair of Mickey ears for him and a pair of Minnie ones for Ellie and couldn’t help but smile.

“Wow thank you, bet we look like a pair of right tourists” he said as he stuck them on his head. Once they reached the castle they stopped and took a selfie together, which they thought was almost compulsory when you go to a Disney park.

“What ride shall we go on first Cameron, it’s your first time so I’ll let you choose” Ellie asked him.

“Think it’s got to be Thunder Mountain hasn’t it” he replied.

They both made their way out of the main hub of the park and into Frontierland and were met with the site of the huge imitation mountain right in front of them. However once they got to the entrance they realised everyone else had the same idea.

“Oh no a 60 minute wait already?” Ellie huffed, “are you sure you want to wait that long we can come back later?”.

“It’s going to be this long all day let’s just do it, we’ve got all the time in the world” Cameron reasoned. Ellie reluctantly nodded as they joined the long queue.

After about 20 minutes they began to make progress and were deep into the long queue. Rather worryingly for Cameron he began to feel a familiar feeling inside his gut. He hadn’t had a poo since leaving England and he sensed that last nights meal was going to make a reappearance. He let out a small fart to relieve some pressure and luckily it worked, but he knew the urge would return fairly soon.

More time passed and it seemed they were getting closer to the front but unfortunately the urge returned and this time it was much more painful. He got close to Ellie and whispered “ummm Ellie, I think I need to you know, go”.

“What do you mean we’ve been in here for.... oh you mean that” she replied realising his true intentions. “Number one or two?” she asked.

“I need a number two and it’s urgent” he said rather worryingly. They were packed in like sardines to the wooden shack like queue building and surrounded by people, he really didn’t want to stink it up but he knew soon this body would take the choice away from him.

“Cameron you’re wearing a nappy, just go” she said rather bluntly. “Just bend over and pretend to tie your shoe and get it over and done with” Ellie encouraged “no one will know, unless it’s a really smelly one”. Cameron got the sense she wouldn’t be quite as relaxed about it if she was in her situation.

He didn’t have much of a choice so turned around so his bum was facing the wall. He then bent down and fiddled with his lace and at the same time tried to push. Without much effort he felt a warm and soft load spread all over his bum and into the back of the nappy, followed by a short stream of wee. He went tense and the hairs stood up on the back of his neck as he finished tying his lace, and then stood back up straight, feeling the poo spread further in his nappy. He pushed for a second time and felt a bit more soft poo enter his pants; it felt extremely warm and he all of a sudden became extremely self conscious looking around to see if anyone was staring, luckily no one had noticed by the looks of it.

Ellie sneakily moved her hand onto Cameron’s bum and gave it a squeeze. “Good boy” she said. 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Part 4

Cameron looked around the queue line to see if anyone had noticed what he’d just done in his nappy. Luckily no one was holding their nose or staring at his backside, so decided to sneakily feel the back of his nappy to assess the damage himself. He could feel a slight lump but not noticeable in his baggy jeans.

“Feel better?” Ellie asked as she saw him fondling the back of his jeans.

“Yeah I guess so, just want to get on the ride now so we don’t have to stand here” he replied rather apprehensively.

“It’ll be worth it I’m sure, here we go we’re starting to move again” Ellie said as they slowly edged towards the loading area for the ride.

After an anxious ten minutes they finally reached the front of the queue and as Cameron sat down in the ride vehicle he cringed at the feeling of his messy nappy pressing up against his bum. As they whizzed around the mountain they both screamed and shouted along with everyone else, jolting up and down in their seat.

Once the ride had finished and they returned to the loading bay, they both got out of the vehicle and as they were walking out Cameron could almost feel that his nappy had taken the shape of his bum and the entire of his behind was now covered.

“Right what shall we do next? I was thinking Pirates of the Caribbean?” Ellie said as they walked across the main pathway in Frontierland.

“Can’t you change my nappy first?” Cameron whispered, trying to keep his voice down so no one could hear him.

“Cam I’ve only brought two spare nappies in with me, we’ve only been in the park an hour and I want to make the most of our time don’t you?” she replied.

“Of course I do but I’m really messy!” Cameron insisted.

“You don’t decide when you need a change, I do. Besides babies go for long periods of time without getting changed. I’ll promise I’ll change you in a few hours now come on” she replied as she took his hand and carried on walking.

Cameron couldn’t be bothered to argue and decided to just do what she said. As they went from Frontierland into Adventureland he couldn’t help but marvel at the park, the theming was incredible and he had to admit he did feel like a little kid again. He saw the huge ship sails in the horizon and guessed it was the entrance to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, a ride which was high on his list as they were some of his favourite films.

The wait was nowhere near as bad as Thunder Mountain and they swiftly made their way into the show building. As they made their way through the dark pathway complete with pirate theming they reached the end of the queue. As they slowly snaked towards the boats Cameron couldn’t help but eavesdrop on the family in front of them.

“Phew can you smell that love, I think one of the kids has had an accident” the man said to his wife and she sniffed the air a few times.

“Ooh yes, okay kids which one of you is dirty?” she said as she looked down at her two young children. She then knelt down, pulled back their trousers one by one and peeked into the back of their nappies.

“No they’re both clean” she told her husband as she stood back up again.

“Really? Something really smells in here” he said as he pressed his nose against his hand.

Cameron went bright red as he realised it must’ve been him that the people in front could smell. He then felt a nudge in his side as he looked and saw Ellie smirking at him, who then proceeded to pat his bum. This is the first time he’d ever felt like he was in danger of being exposed by strangers, and was praying the people in front didn’t look around at him. Although it was a bit frightening, he did enjoy the thrill of it.

Within a few minutes the ride was over. Cameron loved it even though it wasn’t the most exciting ride he’d ever been on. Once they walked out of the exit the park seemed to have quietened down after the initial opening rush. “What about those two in front of us noticing your smelly nappy? That was a close one wasn’t it!” Ellie teased.

“Yeah it was, I was a bit worried they were going to turn around and ask us! But isn’t that a sign that I should probably get a new nappy?” He asked.

“Here’s the deal. We’ll go on a couple more rides and then I’ll change you. Sound good?” Ellie proposed to him.

“Okay, what are we going on next?” Cameron agreed as they walked into Fantasyland.

“How about It’s a Small World? It was always my favourite when I was a little girl” she replied as she pointed at the huge multicoloured facade of the attraction.

“Nah that looks a bit boring, isn’t it for babies and little kids?” Cameron shrugged his shoulders, underwhelmed by the prospect.

“Umm do I need to remind you that you’re currently wearing under your jeans? Plus we may as well try and do every ride while we’re here!” Ellie responded. “We’ve got plenty of time to go on the rides you want to”.

“Okay, as long as I pick the next one” Cameron compromised.

They made their way onto the ride and as the boat moved into the main ride building he could hear the annoying song that everyone on earth has heard. “God I hate this song” he said under his breath.

Ellie giggled and put her arm around him, “shhh” she hissed at him. He leaned slightly on his girlfriend and tried his best to enjoy the ride. As they moved their way through the strange ride filled with small dolls dressed in clothes from countries around the world, Cameron felt his bladder needing to release. He didn’t give it a second thought as he added to the mess inside his nappy. The warm feeling on his crotch helped him relax even more.

Soon the ride was over and as Cameron climbed out of the boat Ellie noticed how poofy his nappy has become, and assumed he had used it more while on the ride. “Right I think it’s time to get you changed” she said as they made their way out of the ride, “we’ll need to find some toilets that aren’t too busy so we can sneak into a disabled one” she said as they surveyed the area.

“There’s a sign pointing to some there, may as well follow that” Cameron pointed towards a signpost.

They both followed the signs until they reached the toilets, complete with a disabled toilet and a baby changing room. “Perfect it looks deserted, and they’ve even got a changing room let’s use that!” Ellie said rather positively.

“Are you sure? If there are people waiting they’ll know why we’ve been in there. I’d much rather use the disabled toilet” Cameron said.

“We’ll be fine, surely you’d rather lay on a table than a grotty toilet floor?” She replied as she opened the baby changing room door.

Cameron quietly moaned as he stepped in and looked around. It was a small room with a changing table, large bin and sink. He’d never had his nappy changed on a changing table before so admittedly he was a bit excited.

“Get your trainers off an hop up on there” Ellie ordered. He jumped up and sat on the top of the padded table and undid his trainers as he felt his mess press further against his bum, he was really looking forward to being in a fresh nappy again. He then laid back on the table, despite being fully grown he did just about fit on the table even though his legs were bent.

Ellie then undid his jeans and pulled them off revealing his nappy, which had turned slightly yellow and brown from its contents and was bulging considerably around his crotch.

“Phew you really need a change don’t you! Smelly boy!” Ellie teased him. Every time she changed him she would say something similar just to solidify their roles in their relationship. She then got to work on cleaning him with baby wipes, removing the used nappy, slipping a new ABU Bare Bum nappy under him and taping it up tightly.

“There we go all clean again” Ellie cooed as she pulled his jeans back over his nappy and helped him off the table.

“Much better thank you Ellie” he said as she slipped his trainers back on and began to tie them up.

“Tut tut, what have I told you before” Ellie snapped at him as she gently slapped his leg.

“Oh yeah sorry. Thank you mummy” Cameron corrected himself.

“That’s better” Ellie smiled as she kissed him. “Think it’s time to get something to eat I’m starving, how about you?” She asked as she unlocked the door.

Cameron nodded as he stepped out of the changing room door. As they both left he noticed there was a woman waiting with a real baby outside the facilities. Cameron and Ellie looked away as they sheepishly walked past her.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • 3 months later...

Here’s the next chapter of this story. It’s been a few months but I’m hoping to continue this story consistently again.

I also have another story on the go, Theo’s Jealousy, so any support for that would also be appreciated.

—————

Chapter 5

They both tried to walk away from the woman as quickly as possible, and as they both looked back they could see she’d taken her baby into the changing room. The coast was clear.

”That was a close one! Don’t worry I’m sure she probably thought you were disabled or something” Ellie said while grinning at Cameron.

”Hmm I sure hope so!” Cameron replied.

”I think a spot of lunch is in order don’t you think, there’s a restaurant on Main Street that looks nice we’ll go there” Ellie explained as they headed back to the hub of the park. Cameron thought about how great it was to be in a fresh nappy again as he walked, or more accurately waddled. It wasn’t that he didn’t strangely enjoy being in a wet and messy nappy, he was more concerned about people noticing the smell or noticing how his bum looked bigger than it should. Over the last few years he’d been in plenty of used nappies and he wasn’t phased by wearing one.

They entered Plaza Gardens, a buffet self service restaurant and were taken to their table by the french waitress. As they sat down Theo made sure to pull down his jumper so what he was wearing under his jeans wasn’t on display to everyone.

”Why don’t you go up and get yourself some food and I’ll stay here and guard the table, remember your diet so I want to see only healthy food no pizza or junk food okay baby” Ellie pointed towards the huge display of food at the other side of the restaurant.

“Okay... mummy” Cameron replied rather hesitantly, he was still getting used to calling his girlfriend that. As he got up he failed to notice that his jumper had ridden up his back slightly and the top of the nappy he was wearing was sticking out of the waistband of his jeans. Ellie giggled quietly as soon as she noticed.

Cameron walked over to the buffet and grabbed a plate, covering it in healthy foods like salad, fruit and other items. After grabbing a glass and filling it with Coke he made his way back to the table. As he sat back down he could see Ellie has a mischievous grin on her face.

”Did you know the top of your nappy was poking out of your jeans then?” She asked him.

”What! Your joking aren’t you?” Cameron panicked as he grabbed the bottom of his jumper and pulled it down again as far as he could. His paranoia skyrocketed.

”Calm down I’m sure no one saw. Believe it or not not everyone is looking at peoples bum and seeing if they are wearing a nappy or not. Just relax and enjoy it not many boys get to come here and not have to worry about going to the toilet” she replied.

Cameron simply nodded and got on with eating his lunch trying to act as normal as possible. He thought about what his girlfriend had said, starting to believe it was just his paranoia getting the better of him. How many people even know about ABDL and would actually believe grown men like himself would be wearing a nappy?

”So the plan this afternoon is we’ll spend the next few hours in the park and then I’ve got a bit of a surprise for you in the evening?” Ellie said as she wiped her mouth with her napkin.

”Oooh what is it? Are we going to watch the lights show in the park tonight?” Cameron replied.

”No I don’t think so I was planning to do that tomorrow night. I’ve actually texted our friends from last night and we’re going to meet them in their hotel for a few drinks, I hope that’s alright” she said rather confidently.

Cameron pouted at the proposal. “I’m not sure I want to mummy, can’t we just spend some time alone. Plus we hardly know these people they seem a little weird” he replied.

”Don’t be silly, they seem really nice and I think it would be good to make some friends that are just like us. And if you mean weird in the fact one of them wears nappies you’d be right!” Ellie joked.

”Okay if you really want to, but not for too long please?” He pleaded.

”Don’t worry it won’t be long” she assured him. “Now let’s get going we’ve got loads of rides to go on!”

The rest of the afternoon was taken up by having fun on all of the rides Disneyland had to offer. Space Mountain, Star Tours, Phantom Manor, the lot. Cameron had filled his nappy up with wee at least twice in that time and by the time they were leaving the park it was feeling quite heavy.

Cameron was beginning to worry about this evening though. He really wasn’t sure about opening up about his secret to what were complete strangers, but he saw his girlfriends point about learning more about their new lifestyle. Maybe it had it’s benefits? As they made their way out of the park they entered the lobby of the Disneyland Hotel which is placed right at the entrance of the park.

”Wow this is much nicer than out hotel, are Sarah and Grace rich or something?” Cameron asked as they looked around the lavish hotel lobby.

”It’s none of your business mister! Sarah told me they are staying in room 426 so we’ll have to try and find out where that is. Oh look it says to go up those stairs to the lift!” Ellie said as she pointed towards the main staircase and began franticly walking towards them with Cameron in tow.

”Wait we’re going to their room! You just said you were meeting them in the bar?” Cameron asked, slightly concerned at the idea of going into their hotel room.

”We won’t go in we’re just meeting them there, stop worrying” Ellie replied as they reached the lifts.

They stepped into the lift and pressed on the button for the fourth floor. Disney music played in the lift as Cameron’s adrenaline started pumping around his body. God knows what lie behind that hotel room door. As the lift door pinged open Ellie dragged him by the hand through the corridor and reached room 426.

”Now please behave and don’t make any rude comments, I don’t want them thinking we’re horrible people. And remember mummy is in charge so you’ll do as I say” Ellie exclaimed as she ruffled his hair.

Cameron just nodded as his girlfriend knocked on the door. Within a few seconds Sarah opened the door and greeted the both of them.

”Oh hello you two! We’re both getting ready but please come in we’ll only be a few minutes” Sarah said as she ushered them both in. Cameron resisted slightly by trying to stand his ground but Ellie overpowered him and pulled him in with her hand.

”Hope you’ve had a good day in the park we certainly have! Say hello Gracey” Sarah said. As they walked around the corner they were met with the sight of a rather large room with one king size bed. To Cameron’s surprise there was Grace, sat on the bed wearing only a pink nappy, a white vest and a pink dummy in her mouth.

”Hi” Grace said rather muffled through her dummy.

”Hi Grace you look cute! Did you enjoy your day in Disney?” Ellie asked her. Cameron was rather puzzled by the way his girlfriend spoke to her. She seemed to be putting on the same tone she did when she was taking to him when changing his nappy.

”Yeth fank you” Grace replied.

”Gracey I told you to get ready where’s your dress?” Sarah shouted rushing around behind the pair of them trying to find something in the cupboard next to the door.

”Do you need any help Sarah?” Ellie asked as she let go of Cameron’s hand and walked behind him. While he was mesmerised by the sheer size of Sarah and Grace’s hotel room, he suddenly felt a hand cup his bum and between his legs. He partly jumped and turned around as he was horrified to see it was Sarah feeling his nappy.

”Oh Cameron I can tell you’ve had a long day of fun you’re nappy is drenched” Sarah said as she placed her hands on her hips. He went bright red.

”Why didn’t you tell me you had wet yourself I would have changed you?” Ellie then asked as she walked over and felt his crotch. “Oh yes you’re definitely wet” she then confirmed.

”Ummm well, I” Cameron scrambled to come up with an explanation but he couldn’t find any words. He was mortified a woman he’d only met yesterday was discussing his nappy.

”We’ll have to go back to our hotel and change you I don’t want you getting a rash, sorry about this Sarah we can meet you in the bar a bit later on” Ellie said.

”Don’t be silly you can change him here we don’t mind!” Sarah insisted. “There’s already a towel on the sofa over there I’ve just changed Grace it’s not a problem”.

”Are you sure? That’s very kind of you” Ellie replied. “Come on Cam let’s get you out of that soggy nappy of yours” she said as she put her hand on Cameron’s shoulder. All he could do was give her a frightened look.

• Like 8
  • alanders changed the title to The Trip to Disneyland (Chapter 5 Added)

Hahahaah poor Cameron having his nappy changed in the open ! Maybe gracie can be helpful and borrow one of her binkies for him calm down !

ps really liked that you continue this story and hope you don’t take to long to post a new chapter 

Chapter 6

”It’s okay I’ll think I’ll be fine” Cameron explained, hoping to avoid being changed in a pair of strangers’ hotel room.

”Cameron we’ve talked about this before I decide when you need a change not you, plus I can see your nappy sagging even with your jeans on” Ellie replied as she began pushing him towards the sofa. He gave in and walked over to the sofa.

”Lay down then I’ll make it quick” Ellie ordered as he laid down on the light blue towel already placed on the sofa.

”Don’t be embarrassed Cameron your not the first person to have their nappy changed on that towel, and I’m sure you won’t be the smelliest” Sarah interjected as she stared at Grace, who was still sat on the bed. “Come on Grace let’s get you dressed stop laying around” Sarah said as Grace got off the bed and waddled to her. Cameron couldn’t help but stare at Grace’s nappies bum as he heard the bright pink nappy crinkling. Anything to distract himself from Ellie who was in the process of changing him.

After a minute or so Cameron was strapped into a fresh Fabine nappy and was helped back onto his feet by Ellie, then tying his shoes back up. Luckily Sarah and Grace were busy around the corner next to the wardrobe so they didn’t watch him embarrassingly get changed.

Suddenly they both emerged around the corner. “Right we’re all ready how about you two?” Sarah asked. Cameron stared at Grace, who was wearing a light yellow sundress that stopped just above her knees. He was surprised about how brave she was wearing that considering if she bent or sat down her nappy would be in full view.

”All set, come on Cameron” Ellie said as she grabbed his hand and walked towards the door.

It was a short walk through the long and grand corridors to the main bar in the hotel, which was situation in the large main lobby which was buzzing with activity. They found a small four seater table just outside the entrance and began to get settled.

”Grace why don’t you go and take Cameron to the arcade I think you two might get a bit bored sat her while the grownups talk” Sarah said as she stroked Grace’s hair. Cameron scoffed at the word ‘grownups’, him and Ellie were the same age for gods sake!

”Hey that’s a good idea go on Cam, it’ll be good fun!” Ellie added.

”Hmmm I’m not sure I think I’m a bit old...” Cameron replied but just as he was talking he felt Grace suddenly grab his hand.

”Okay follow me Cameron” Grace said rather quietly as she began to lead him down away from the bar.

Sarah and Ellie both ordered drinks from the bar and got to know each other a bit more. They discussed their jobs amongst other things, until the conversation moved onto Cameron.

”So how long has Cameron been wearing nappies?” Sarah asked rather casually.

”It’s been about 2 years since he told me about being an ABDL so he’s been wearing on and off for around a year, but only really in private. This is the first time fully in public though” Ellie responded.

”Wow it’s not been long then! No offence but you can tell by his attitude that he’s still a bit jumpy and nervous, but practice makes perfect. Just look at Grace, she’s been wearing 24/7 now for 6 months and she’s completely oblivious to it now!” Sarah said. Ellie was a bit taken aback by the admission.

”So she wears and uses nappies full time? Even at work?” Ellie pondered herself how a fully grown adult could wear nappies without a break.

”She works at home so it’s not really a problem plus we make sure we are discreet when we see friends and family, no one can even tell. Apart from the occasional smell of course!” Sarah giggled. “Do you think Cameron would ever move to wearing 24/7?”

Ellie thought carefully about what she said next. “I’ll be honest I don’t think so, he’s too work orientated and he’s too proud to do that, but never say never” she teased as she took a sip of her drink.

”He’s sweet and makes a very cute baby. I can see him and Grace being best friends!” Sarah said as she lifted her glass. Ellie then lifted hers and they clinked glasses.

”Thank you for being so open with us, it’s really interesting for both of us to see a couple just like us!” She added.

Meanwhile Cameron and Grace reached the small arcade at the other end of the hotel. Cameron looked around as he saw all of the standard arcade games lit up in neon lights. Luckily it was empty so no one would be able to judge two grown adults playing on a kids game.

”Shall we play air hockey first?” Cameron said as he looked at Grace, who just had her arms down next to her waist. He felt pretty uncomfortable at her shyness but he was trying to make the best of a strange situation.

”Sure” she responded as they both moved to separate ends of the table and both grabbed a striker. Cameron then pulled out the puck and the game begun. As they both pinged the puck around the table Cameron was trying to pluck up the courage to ask Grace some questions. As he scored to make it 1-0 he finally began to open his mouth.

”Grace can I ask you something? Does it bother you at all that you wear *nappies* and you get treated like a baby by Sarah?” He asked her quietly.

”Umm no, I like it. Don’t you?” Grace replied as she stroked her long ginger hair away from her face.

”Well, yeah I guess so. But I don’t get treated like a baby like you all the time” he replied. It was still a little awkward and didn’t want to fully open up to her.

”It’s what I wanted, and mummy was nice enough to let me be a baby. It’s been so long I don’t think I could go back to being a grown up. I can’t remember the last time I used the toilet!” she joked. He could tell she was starting to get a bit more comfortable around him, as was he.

”You’re right it is pretty convenient. So you don’t get nervous about using your nappy in front of people or in public?” Cameron asked.

”No why would I? In fact...” Grace said as she moved over to the side of the table so she was in full view of Cameron. He watched as she squatted down so he could see her nappies crotch through the skirt which had ridden below her blended knees. All he could do was stare at her as her face scrunched up and turn red as she strained, while he could here a few grunts coming from her. It didn’t take Cameron long to figure out what was going on.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • alanders changed the title to The Trip to Disneyland (Finished)