LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chastity with diaper

DLN98

5 hours ago, DLN98 said:

What’s wearing chasity like? Can it make your dick small permanently? I get really horny and love to wet so....?

It depends on which cage you wear and the duration you're locked up!

I'd describe it as a confining feeling on your penis that induces a submissive mindset due to your balls being constantly grasped. Makes you want to have an erection but also prevents it. It's a sexual cycle.

Some would say it can straighten out your attitude real quick, especially if you have a keyholder.

There's the possibility of it shrinking your dinky, but I'd say only if you are locked up for years.

• 2 weeks later...

Why on earth would anyone want to risk prostate cancer by not ejaculating for a month or more ? I wear a cage but only to have a more powerful ejaculation without having an erection. My wife enjoys using a strapon and even with a cage on I can hit my shin with a good ejaculation. I want to reduce the risk not raise it.

For example, according to a 2016 study, males who ejaculate more frequently are less likely to develop prostate cancer than those who ejaculate less frequently.

The research followed a 2004 investigation that came to a similar conclusion. Both studies found that males who ejaculate 21 times or more per month may have a lower risk of developing prostate cancer than males who ejaculated four to seven times per month.

On 10/24/2020 at 1:46 AM, DLN98 said:

What’s wearing chasity like? Can it make your dick small permanently? I get really horny and love to wet so....?

No it cannot, even after long term lock up, at best a day later, back to normal.

Wearing chastity is hard to explain, depends on the device, captive ball devices do not work for everyone, some guys prefer a full belt, I wear a full belt, it certainly adds to it, and wearing a diaper over it, actually makes it more secure.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2020 at 9:07 AM, Transfusionelle said:

Why on earth would anyone want to risk prostate cancer by not ejaculating for a month or more ? I wear a cage but only to have a more powerful ejaculation without having an erection. My wife enjoys using a strapon and even with a cage on I can hit my shin with a good ejaculation. I want to reduce the risk not raise it.

For example, according to a 2016 study, males who ejaculate more frequently are less likely to develop prostate cancer than those who ejaculate less frequently.

The research followed a 2004 investigation that came to a similar conclusion. Both studies found that males who ejaculate 21 times or more per month may have a lower risk of developing prostate cancer than males who ejaculated four to seven times per month.

Then why aren't males told to masterbate at least "x" times or else your increasing your chances of getting prostate cancer? Would have been nice to know that playing with myself as a teen would exalt me of the risk.  The truth is scientist really don't know for sure otherwise it would be promoted to men to brush their teeth daily, watch their A1c and masterbate daily, weekly, monthly to stay healthy. 

Aside from a fertility standpoint, I don't think there is any medical "need" for a man to masterbate. Are there increasing numbers of prostate cancer in religious groups that practice celibacy? 

Now In my opinion prostate massage, whether brought to ejaculate or not has medical benefits.

On 11/6/2020 at 8:07 AM, Transfusionelle said:

Interesting who knew, I know I had never seen this study. I do know when I’m feeling stressed and upset which does produce hormones that can cause certain cancers and then after I masterbate I’m relaxed and feel calmer  

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Huggybutt said:

Then why aren't males told to masterbate at least "x" times or else your increasing your chances of getting prostate cancer? Would have been nice to know that playing with myself as a teen would exalt me of the risk.  The truth is scientist really to know for sure otherwise it would be promoted to men to brush their teeth daily, watch their A1c and masterbate daily, weekly, monthly to stay healthy. 

Aside from a fertility standpoint, I don't think there is any medical "need" for a man to masterbate. Are there increasing numbers of prostate cancer in religious groups that practice celibacy? 

Now In my opinion prostate massage, whether brought to ejaculate or not has medical benefits.

It is kind of hard to get those kind of answers. Many religious groups tend to stay away from medical studies. If you want to read further there are many articles. https://www.health.harvard.edu/mens-health/ejaculation_frequency_and_prostate_cancer

2 hours ago, Huggybutt said:

Then why aren't males told to masterbate at least "x" times or else your increasing your chances of getting prostate cancer? Would have been nice to know that playing with myself as a teen would exalt me of the risk.  The truth is scientist really don't know for sure otherwise it would be promoted to men to brush their teeth daily, watch their A1c and masterbate daily, weekly, monthly to stay healthy. 

The recommendation is 3 times a week

• 1 month later...

As someone who enjoys chastity and diapers I honesty like to keep them separate. I treat them both as there own little sandboxes and enjoy the differences they both provide me. Some of this might be based on my choice of cage being a CB6000S and normal wear is fine as my scrotum stays firm, swollen and aching. When I add in a diaper it puts the cage in a warm humid environment that makes the balls softer and have caused them to slip out of the ring. Not all the time but a few times, I'm not suggesting that wearing a diaper causes the cage to magically fall off, but yeah your can mess up the fit when one ball slips out. When I'm getting locked I do it with a minimum time that I know I'm going to be in it, either a few weeks or a month. So I don't mix simple because of the issues that could potential happen. If you're doing it for an evening or a few days go for it. As for it breaking you dick, not going to happen. It will bounce back pretty quickly and after a few months locked up and you're first cum will be a gusher.

On 11/19/2020 at 9:55 AM, Huggybutt said:

The only reason many people do not know of this is because many disregard this as silly, and most have been taught as little boys that it is not right, its dirty and its satans work. To this day some religions refuse to teach about condom use because they feel procreation is what sex is for. I have to start following more posts. But that is a very good point @Huggybutt

Edited by Transfusionelle
misspelled a few words

As I understand it that knowledge is fairly new. That also throws religion into a cocked hat since their prohibition is Babile-based on the story of Onan, who pulled out and "wasted his seed in the sand". The notion is based on false biology and comes from a time when children died of some disease or injury leading to disease at an alarming rate and most work was done manually and people  were in relative short supply, which is still the case in the Third World.Also a sound Social Security system as it is run today depends on an ever-expanding population or it meets the fate of any Ponzi scheme. Social security was meant to be an insurance plan to ill in where pensions left off,. It was never meant as a sole income. If you notice its real name is FICA. Beyond that, it was meant to kick in at 65 when Life Expectancy was 60. To restore the "original plan", elegibility would be around 84. Most of the increase in Life Expectancy is on the front end with the near elimination and redily available cures of childhood fatal diseases like Whooping cough, diptheria, scarlet fever and the like. There have been advances in some back-end fatalities such as bypass surgery and blood thinners to mitigate against stroks. That is where we are now